• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Plus we as readers already know Higurashi's powers have to be passed on to Mr 2/Higurashi was too old to survive beyond the flashback, so the death line from Kaido comes off as a way to let us readers know this happened vs being "naturally" part of the story.

The way I see it, Higurashi dying of old age doesn't benefit anyone or anything, whereas Kaido killing her at least adds some further characterization for him. Maybe we'll be lucky and see his perspective whenever he gets his flashback.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
By the way, One Piece was once again the best-selling manga in France in 2019.
It sold around 1.4m units, which is an increase from last year when it sold under 1.3m units, with the same number of volumes published.
It's also the only series that sold more than 1m copies. Though Dragon Ball Super combined with Dragon Ball should be close. Otherwise, My Hero Academia is second with 890k units.

This once again means that a lot of its sales come from backlog volumes:
Vol. 89 sold between 85k and 100k; Volume 90 and 91 sold between 70k and 85k and Vol. 92 sold between 45k and 70k.
At best, those 4 volumes sold 340k units. At worst they sold 270k.
That leaves around 1.1m backlog sales which is impressive considering the Japanese backlog sales for 2019 were 1.553.109 units.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for someone I don't really care who to kick Orochi's ass

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Has there ever been an instance of a character starting a line after the "To Be Continued" screen appeared? I loved how they had Big Mom do it here (they've been doing some really cool stuff with it in this arc).

By the way, One Piece was once again the best-selling manga in France in 2019.
It sold around 1.4m units, which is an increase from last year when it sold under 1.3m units, with the same number of volumes published.
It's also the only series that sold more than 1m copies. Though Dragon Ball Super combined with Dragon Ball should be close. Otherwise, My Hero Academia is second with 890k units.

This once again means that a lot of its sales come from backlog volumes:
Vol. 89 sold between 85k and 100k; Volume 90 and 91 sold between 70k and 85k and Vol. 92 sold between 45k and 70k.
At best, those 4 volumes sold 340k units. At worst they sold 270k.
That leaves around 1.1m backlog sales which is impressive considering the Japanese backlog sales for 2019 were 1.553.109 units.
Interesting. Impressive backlog yeah.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I loved how they had Big Mom do it here (they've been doing some really cool stuff with it in this arc).
Blackbeard breaking it was great.
And the only other time that comes to mind (I'm sure this isn't the only one) also involves Big Mom at Fishman Island. She ends the conversation by calling him a brat.

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well well. Look who came to Wano.
InoFmaD.jpg

Yes!!!

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Since they say our king and our queen referring to joyboy and shirahoshi, that means Luffy X Shirahoshi is canon

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Since they say our king and our queen referring to joyboy and shirahoshi, that means Luffy X Shirahoshi is canon
Gal can be happy our rubber boy can extend some body parts then. Their size difference would be something.

Speaking of size, I saw a size comparison chart earlier today and forgot how big Sanjuanwolf is... We got no info sofar of what race he is, did we? He is a lot bigger than even Oars.

Also weird that the Yeti Cool Brothers are way bigger than normal Giants we met so far

Status
Not open for further replies.