• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Stunner911

He's joining at the perfect time because Anniversary events are pretty kind to newcomers with its events and freebies. He should grab the Anni Merry ship and then try farm as many gems as possible going through the story islands and the easier extra islands.

Story islands are a great source of F2P gems and then he can pull on the current anni sugofest (I think part 2 is best but part 1 is great too) as often as he can since 3x legend rate is amazing for a new account.

Kizuna Clash might be a bit too hard for a brand new account but if he can play some lowest difficulty and clear that, he can get some extra rewards. I do think it's better to focus on going through the story and clearing the easier extra islands.

He should take advantage of 5x skill up and 5x super success to power up his characters. No need to worry about limit break and that kind of stuff yet. As a new player, specials level and sockets are more important.

I'll assume he didn't reroll the very first Strawhat multi but in case he did and got blue V2G4/Snakeman, he's got the best newcomer captain.

Toadskii made this teambuilding guide for beginners. It's pretty helpful.

Your friend should never use a gem to revive if he dies, especially since there's 0 stamina until first clear now. If he can farm Coliseum Kidd and Magellan in Underground difficulty when they come back tomorrow I think, he should give it a try.

Also using a friend captain Kaido would help him clearing content he can't but at his low pirate level, he might not find many Kaido friends.

He should try farm the new (Ivankov and Marco) Fortnights in Extra island, at least on easiest difficulty, they drop turtles and berries and cola. Also he could get FN characters that could be helpful in the upcoming Treasure Map.

The game can be pretty overwhelming but he should focus on the easier content he can beat and try pull as much as he can on this anniversary sugofest since he needs units. :)

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
b1e.gif

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Man, Oda is going in with the Fishman Island stuff basically being the Civil Rights movement. Otohime could be seen as an MLK type and Fisher Tiger Malcolm X. I wasn't prepared for how close to home that would hit haha

Also, how in the world did she give birth to Shirahoshi? How?!?

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man, Oda is going in with the Fishman Island stuff basically being the Civil Rights movement. Otohime could be seen as an MLK type and Fisher Tiger Malcolm X. I wasn't prepared for how close to home that would hit haha

Fishes lay eggs idk

Oct 27, 2017

Fisher Tiger and Otohime remain my favourite flashback characters to this day

Oct 25, 2017

There's a Simpsons clip I want to link but I'm not at my computer. So look up the beginning of the first segment of Simpsons Tall Tales.

But yeah, Fishman Island goes hard on the racism allegories.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
You can be both a colossal asshole and a tragic figure

I mean he was kinda portrayed like Luffy in the early days he had a crew full of strong comrades that he cared for and deeply depended on but when Moria clashed with Kaido and he was defeated and his crew slaughtered it broke him.

Since that day he has been focused on defeating Kaido by gathering power, such as using his powers to create zombies to do it as he has been broken before he can't spare anyone else dying so he creates an undead crew so they can never die.

He is an asshole as time has shown but he clearly does care about Perona and changed after the death of his crew (who he still mourns and cares for today)

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
I mean he was kinda portrayed like Luffy in the early days he had a crew full of strong comrades that he cared for and deeply depended on but when Moria clashed with Kaido and he was defeated and his crew slaughtered it broke him.

Since that day he has been focused on defeating Kaido by gathering power, such as using his powers to create zombies to do it as he has been broken before he can't spare anyone else dying so he creates an undead crew so they can never die.

He is an asshole as time has shown but he clearly does care about Perona and changed after the death of his crew (who he still mourns and cares for today)
I have... never got this reading on him. Interesting.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018

I'm feeling like rewatching Thriller Bark... I never cared too much for it outside of Brook's introduction and flashback

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
And are y'all forgetting Moria raided Blackbeard just to get a single crewmember back? Moria redemption arc when?

Status
Not open for further replies.