• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
This might be the finest chapter I've ever read, not just of One Piece but of anything.

Edit: Black Clover has always gotten undeserved hatred (thanks in part to a Youtuber) but it's legit really, really good.

Last edited:

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Moving down the line lol and shinra looks good lol
i still need to watch it

also idk if you prefer that no background look but i do so feel free to use this if you want lol

2mSdrPs.png

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
We know ;D

I'm just glad the Black Bulls are largely so likable, including Asta. For all the memes and the incredibly poor first impression from the anime, he's alright, he has the "it factor" I need from my shounen protagonists
There's not a single black bull I dislike. I have my favorites but nobody there where I'm like ugh go away

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
yeah shield hero is a disgusting series that should be wiped off the face of the earth and i automatically have a lower opinion of people who try to tell me that it's any good, it's just that bad to me

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
They're not a little suss, but A LOT SUSS

Also I've decided, we're erasing your memories of OP so you can reread it, I've missed your reactions

Definitely a lot suss but like I'm just taking the happy peaceful-ish ending for now lol

Also I wish you could nothing has topped my first experience of One Piece, tho HxH and JoJo P4 came close

Gotta find that Pudding DF.
Get in line though, him finishing JoJo P7 means he's been freed up for something else.

This is true, time to resume Black Clover, gotta see more of my boy Luck (he was the weirdo lightning guy right?) (Also I should mention I'm also being forced by my gf to read JoJo P8 at the same time (She's caught up and wants to see me react to that too) ((man at this point I might as well make an anime reaction YouTube channel or some shit lol)) but I should have time for both now unlike before and I promise I will be prioritising BC till I catch up as promised!)

Man that's a lot of brackets in brackets
I've now decided to erase Silfer's memories first so I can cut in line

Uh oh this is getting dicey

Status
Not open for further replies.