• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I suppose it is, since Edward Weevil is a character, claiming to be Whitebeard's son. He's not called Newgate Weevil.

so I guess his given name is Newgate lol.
Mindblown
How did I never notice the link between
Edward Newgate
and
Edward Weevil
?

I guess Edward usually being a first name didn't help

Oct 25, 2017
It was pretty clear from the extensive Charlotte family that the series uses Japanese name order. Which is weird as the characters are intended to be speaking English (at least according to Oda)

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
What was the first family name shown to be used by more than one character?
Because Garp's name was revealed after Enies Lobby, right?
So, Nefertari Vivi/Cobra ?

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Enel is most definitely reappearing in this story at some point. His cover story was so galaxy brain endgame-y that it'd genuinely be shocking if he doesn't become some weird spanner in the works later on when we start to really push for actual Will of D/"One Piece" plot points.

I also think Law is making it for the long haul since he's definitely going to be a catalyst (or the catalyst) for people prying into the mysteries of the D. clan at some point. You don't foreshadow one of the biggest and longest running mysteries in this series to then get casually thrown out.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Enel is most definitely reappearing in this story at some point. His cover story was so galaxy brain endgame-y that it'd genuinely be shocking if he doesn't become some weird spanner in the works later on when we start to really push for actual Will of D/"One Piece" plot points.

I also think Law is making it for the long haul since he's definitely going to be a catalyst (or the catalyst) for people prying into the mysteries of the D. clan at some point. You don't foreshadow one of the biggest and longest running mysteries in this series to then get casually thrown out.
what did Law do to provoke investigation into D. that Luffy or any other D. hadn't already done?

i feel like I'm the only one who doesn't think Enel is coming back lol

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Enel's fruit on someone who's admiral level would be busted beyond belief

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Like, you could just surround yourself with that slowness beam, that would stop every physical attack from reaching you. And in that case, only something like Law's fruit could get you out of that slowness room
does it only slow down objects?

Whitebeard's fruit could be pretty effeective too
Don't underestimate the bird :P
i love the bird
Coby is a fast boy, he can use Soru
Coby vs Enel when

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Coby is a fast boy, he can use Soru
dpGRLrs.jpg

Law

Oct 27, 2017
what did Law do to provoke investigation into D. that Luffy or any other D. hadn't already done?
nothing special, but he did have two conversations about the "D's", one with Corazon and the other with Sengoku, both were a bit obscure and not very explanatory but it was at that moment that something important about the "D's" was explained for the first time.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I still think the moon (or moons plural) is a thing people are sleeping on. Mark my words, the moon (or moons) are super important endgame material.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Saw this on Reddit, who y'all think is smarter (however you wanna define that): Robin or Nami

Status
Not open for further replies.