• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean

i voted Isabella
latest

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Anime awards were deemed pointless to me when Yoshikage Kira didn't win during the year he qualified. Like that told me all I needed to know about them. Still I'd probably take the awards over how my valentines date went.

also damn pour one out for Dale.

Deleted member 58141

user requested account closure
Banned
Jun 23, 2019
Man this situation where the chapter is out in clunky english two days before it's available in a readable one is really not sustainable.

I hope a good translation group picks up OP and sticks to Friday releases because otherwise I have to either read the chapter in a less than ideal form or get spoiled on it as an involved person in the community. :/

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Man this situation where the chapter is out in clunky english two days before it's available in a readable one is really not sustainable.

I hope a good translation group picks up OP and sticks to Friday releases because otherwise I have to either read the chapter in a less than ideal form or get spoiled on it as an involved person in the community. :/
There's a pretty good translation out, check out reddit

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Does Toki not know that Oden is being boiled alive? She's just casually smiling while talking to Momonosuke. You'd think she would be depressed.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
season 1 of mob psycho was good, but not amazing except for the animation

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Could also just be a strong resolve, she also wasn't worried when he went for battle against Orochi/Kaidou either.
Probably because she was confident he would win since they wanted to surprise kaido while he was sleeping. Only because of the spy did kaido know about the attack and confronted them

Now though? Everybody seems to know about the public execution. Either she didn't hear about it yet or she is really chilled about the situation.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In terms of what S1 covers, Fujiwara was definitely the standout (remember her dancing in the ED?), so I don't blame her for being chosen over her. But as a manga reader who's caught up, Kaguya is better in the long-term for sure

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
honestly Kaguya is better even in the season 1 material

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
honestly Kaguya is better even in the season 1 material
Well yes, that's what I'm talking about, this is an anime award, not a manga award.

If we're talking manga wise, Fujiwara is like 10th best girl
1-Kaguya Shinomiya
2-Ai Hayasaka
3-Miko Iino
4-Kei Shirogane
5-Maki Shijo
6-Tsubame Koyasu
7-Nagisa Kashiwagi
8-Kobachi Osaragi
9-Rei Onodera
10-Chika Fujiwara

Yep, that checks out

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
In terms of what S1 covers, Fujiwara was definitely the standout (remember her dancing in the ED?), so I don't blame her for being chosen over her. But as a manga reader who's caught up, Kaguya is better in the long-term for sure
I care more about Kaguya as a character but I think Fujiwara is more entertaining (most of the time)
Great taste
Funny Valentine > Kaguya
Dojyaaaan

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Probably because she was confident he would win since they wanted to surprise kaido while he was sleeping. Only because of the spy did kaido know about the attack and confronted them

Now though? Everybody seems to know about the public execution. Either she didn't hear about it yet or she is really chilled about the situation.

She know because Momo knows since he was saying something about it.
If anything you can say she putting on a brave face for her children or him dying was always possible so she already made peace with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.