• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
971.jpg
I thought this dude was a girl lol

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017

I will always adored the fact that according to Gaiden, Naruto literally outted the heck out of Sakura and Sasuke's life after he got married. Since Sarada barely knew him and he never knew were Sarada was born, etc...

Or maybe it is the other way around? Since Sakura apparently left the village to pursue Sasuke after the events of "The Last" movie; regardless the dude basically had a stressful life thanks to those two members from his team and finally got a decade rest after all that stress from Shippuden.

The entire team is a mess, imagine if the StrawHats had any of that unnecessary drama? Makes you think if Naruto the series should've had the "Teen Drama" tag on it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i have yet to see a good reason why they don't have Naruto just use a bunch of shadow clones to do his paper work

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
if you're passing out at your desk fucking take a break...for at least a week

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I will always adored the fact that according to Gaiden, Naruto literally outted the heck out of Sakura and Sasuke's life after he got married. Since Sarada barely knew him and he never knew were Sarada was born, etc...

Or maybe it is the other way around? Since Sakura apparently left the village to pursue Sasuke after the events of "The Last" movie; regardless the dude basically had a stressful life thanks to those two members from his team and finally got a decade rest after all that stress from Shippuden.

The entire team is a mess, imagine if the StrawHats had any of that unnecessary drama? Makes you think if Naruto the series should've had the "Teen Drama" tag on it.
Hinata probably just put her foot down and chased away the toxic people from Naruto's life.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

I also like how Naruto and Hinata are the only ones in the village that had more than one kid. It looks like everyone just had a kid to pass their lineage while Naruto and Hinata went and did one more

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Very slowly taking my time through PW4, man it's been forever since I last kicked Crocodile's ass

Also:

c34110833e35dfb3ac254c55d7751e1c.jpg

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fan translation for 976 is out:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason the unofficial release version end up being a spoiler in my mind lol
Most likely because how we discuss stuff in here now .

Ngl, between this chapter and the Kanjuro reveal, I currently have no desire to go back to team spoilers, I'm pumped af right now lol

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
If the official chapter title/speech matches the scanlation, I'm expecting some Jay-Z and Jinbe memes.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know the perfect title change once this chapter drops

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I ever missed my job so much or wanted these kids to go to school. Is this impel down level 7?

I promise you I will bust you out captain

Need a time skip. Otherwise ful and stunner won't make it as they are

The sad truth

After this week's issue, we'll only be 13 issues away from tying HxH's longest hiatus!

I can feel my depression deepening

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Undead Unluck has gotten pretty good. Going past the gropey pervy beginnings gives us a series with some surprisingly good world-building and a system similar to the SCP Foundation.
I couldn't have been the only one that got to the clothes power up and literally thought out loud 'oh thank god'.

Speaking of manga One Piece 976:

looks like we can finally fucking fill that 10th straw hat position in the pirate warrior games. Now Oda add Carrot as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.