• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/10/2...s-3-deluxe-edition-announced-nintendo-switch/

News that slipped through the cracks. The best One Piece Musou game is going to Switch.
It will include all the DLC (which is just costumes and extra challenges).
Sadly no news of new characters (which considering the remainder of Dressrosa, Zou, and Whole Cake Island, there's a ton of new candidates)

Might consider double dipping if they fix the typos.

Escalario

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Time to throw my 300 hours of the PC version into the trash. Everything for portable Musous.

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
Bamco with these 'tests' is tiring me out.

A real shit of a port, too.

30fps with no online play.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This game was so good for me that it's ruined pretty much all other Musou games - they all end up feeling a little drab or basic compared to this.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm awaiting the moment where the big budget One Piece game gets revealed and Bamco tells Switch owners if they want it, they better buy Pirate Warriors 3

NantenJex

Oct 25, 2017
I guess this is finally my time to pick it up. I wonder if it will come out in the west as well?