• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NZerker12

Oct 25, 2017
So Bandai Namco have relased a very short new trailer finally showing some PTS content in this case Alabasta.

Most importantly.....

ZORO FINALLY HAS HIS WHITE T-SHIRT!!!

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Finally OG Zoro!! Glad that the game seems to start at Alabasta, I don't have to go through everything.

Oct 25, 2017
Proper Zoro is a good feeling.
Interesting that Nami is in her Jaya outfit too. Rather than that weird made-up outfit they made for the PW games.
Now give us proper Usopp!

MonkeyDLenny

Apr 15, 2019
The cutscenes from Alabasta look a lot less pixelated than in OPW3.

You want to know why the cutscenes in Pirate Warriors 3 were so pixilated? They wholesale took the QTE's from Pirate Warriors 1, turned them into video files, and passed them off as cutscenes to cut corners.

Seriously, go watch some Pirate Warriors 1 stuff and then compare them to PW3 cutscenes

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
"Why am I here, just to suffer?"

— Me, an enormous One Piece stan who doesn't enjoy musou games as I watch all the PW4 trailers repeatedly

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

— Me, an enormous One Piece stan who doesn't enjoy musou games as I watch all the PW4 trailers repeatedly

I finally had to give in because stuff like World Seeker and Burning Blood is even worse (Also playable Carrot, Katakuri, and Snakeman)

Between this and that new Persona game, guess 2020 is the year of the musou for me lol

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
I finally had to give in because stuff like World Seeker and Burning Blood is even worse (Also playable Carrot, Katakuri, and Snakeman)

Between this and that new Persona game, guess 2020 is the year of the musou for me lol
Man, I tried really hard with Hyrule Warriors, Berserk, and PW3

Surely someday One Piece FighterZ by ArcSys will save me

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018

100% this.

I've been playing PW3 right now. Just finished the impel down level and suffering.

I find the gameplay super boring in these games. It's so tedious and repetitive. This being the "best" One Piece game is just depressing for me. Lol.

Not really sure I'm interested in playing this one unless they made it more interesting.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
You want to know why the cutscenes in Pirate Warriors 3 were so pixilated? They wholesale took the QTE's from Pirate Warriors 1, turned them into video files, and passed them off as cutscenes to cut corners.

Seriously, go watch some Pirate Warriors 1 stuff and then compare them to PW3 cutscenes
Well at least they look better now.

Oct 26, 2017
Finally! Alright, that's aweso--

*sees Usopp still in that ugly blue and yellow outfit*

isleep.jpg