• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which movie villain should be added in?

• Shiki

• Zephyr

• Tesoro

• Bullet

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
ZHwtKcfn_o.png

From updates on some store fronts, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 will have 9 DLC characters coming, in a game that will have 40+ in the end, making the final character count over 50 in the end.

The last time we heard about DLC characters, was if movie characters would be added to the cast which the producer said only if they say enough requests for them to be added.

So not only who among One Piece 900+ cast do you want added as DLC?

8c8ffd1b78ae76d766ca6dac6c007de11492704067_full.jpg

And what of these 4 movie characters would you want to be playable?

latest
c0353.png

27eddc1342092baeacfc2bc1748acce1295597a9r1-640-512v2_uhq.jpg

ddfd5l2-ae0222ff-baf8-4c28-95ab-0ed1a81a9480.png

Also this is the costume for Law mention in the picture above, Boa will also get an outfit from DW:

img_costume.png

img_costume.png

Delete me if old.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I'm glad the base roster is 40+, OP has so many great characters

Katakuri is not included in the 9?

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I liked PW3 well enough when I played it on the Vita even though I don't follow One Piece, so I'll probably look into getting this.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I don't really care for any of the movie villains tbh. If I had to go with one, it would be Shiki

I hope they add some of the Big Mom Pirates, assuming that others besides BM and Katakuri aren't already playable. Perospero and Oven would be cool.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Chaden Kozuki is a lock for DLC, I feel it
hard to say on the rest though
maybe some people that missed the bus like Baby 5? Capone?

33 characters have been confirmed for PW4 so far, btw
so we still have a nice chunk of reveals left to go

will Vivi finally get to be playable? Even her voice actress complained about her not being playable in PW3 lol

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I personally don't want movie folks.

I want Amande and Cracker first and foremost if they aren't in the base game.

After them, a bunch of Wano people.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
i'd probably choose between shiki and tesoro if i had to pick
Z was whatever and Bullet's powers just feel like a retread of Kidd

speaking of, reveal the rest of the supernovas, goshdammit

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Roger has more canon moves than Shanks so they should let him join.

Malakiax

Oct 25, 2017
Give me Gol D. Roger and Monkey D. Dragon.
I need the dads

Also timeskip Buggy please!

dumbyugi

Oct 25, 2017
I'd go for Shiki if I had to choose one of the movie villains. Bullet would make a good boss fight but not a playable character.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Still waiting for that Pirate Warriors 3 pass to go on sale :P

OP
OP
Dale Copper

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Chaden Kozuki is a lock for DLC, I feel it
hard to say on the rest though
maybe some people that missed the bus like Baby 5? Capone?

will Vivi finally get to be playable? Even her voice actress complained about her not being playable in PW3 lol
Capone seems to be visible in a V-Jump scan, detailing the game multiplayer.

At 3rd screen the character above the Luffy trait seems to be Bege. Seeing how the rest of the charterers are Whole Cake Island related (Reiju and Carrot).

Vivi might be added if they want to add highly requested characters.

Oct 26, 2017
You won't have to really stretch to create moves for him or create new animations unlike lets say King or Queen.
It's not about moves or animations. By the time all of the nine characters are released, the anime might not even reach the Oden flashback.
Popularity is also a concern. Oden is fairly popular with the English-speaking community, but has he even made a blip on the radar of Japanese fans?

Rebellion82

Jan 9, 2020
Vivi please!!! Also Coby, Kaku, Smoothie, and Gol D. Roger would also be greatly appreciated. Young Whitebeard costume is a must too!!

It's not about moves or animations. By the time all of the nine characters are released, the anime might not even reach the Oden flashback.
Popularity is also a concern. Oden is fairly popular with the English-speaking community, but has he even made a blip on the radar of Japanese fans?

I don't think the game cares about spoiling anime only people so much so even the anime does that.

And I wouldn't really care about popularity cause if that mattered none of Sanji's brothers would be in the game cause those losers can't even break the top 50 in popularity polls same with movie villains who besides Gild are below 100.

mujun

Nov 1, 2017
This game is pretty much the only thing that I am looking forward in the first half of the year after all the cancellations. March can't come soon enough.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
I haven't watched any of the movies so I'd prefer all manga boys.

Oden would be excellent but he might be too new. Is Big News Morgans in this yet?

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Hot damn that's a big character pass. Fuck I'd need to play the game to see who's in the base roster to figure out who I think would be dlc haha. Aside from Judge of course who's obviously in. Since he is top 5

Oct 26, 2017
Lowkey, I would love to see Kiku in the character pass.

I don't think the game cares about spoiling anime only people so much so even the anime does that.

And I wouldn't really care about popularity cause if that mattered none of Sanji's brothers would be in the game cause those losers can't even break the top 50 in popularity polls same with movie villains who besides Gild are below 100.
The Vinsmokes are/were relevant at the time of this game's development, have a lot of flashy powers, and are have a fan following judging by all the fanart I saw when Whole Cake Island was ongoing.

The Vinsmokes are/were relevant at the time of this game's development, have a lot of flashy powers, and are have a fan following judging by all the fanart I saw when Whole Cake Island was ongoing.

Yet even after the whole saving everyone on top all were below top 50 and Judge didn't even rank and I don't think fanart is the best judge of popularity.

At least Marco was always popular since being introduced despite doing nothing, popularity isn't much of a factor here

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Since they've already mentioned the movie characters, it's safe to say those 4 are a lock. The other 5? I'd love for the Big Mom Pirates to get more representatives. Don't like that Germa have more playable characters than them. But I recognise that's my own bias and we probably won't get any. Cracker and Smoothie seem tailor-made for a musou game.

It's tough to really guess the other DLC characters since we don't have a complete roster. My guess is that they'll fill in the blanks with popular characters in arcs the game won't cover. So Perona, Ceaser and Enel are likely.