• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also debating if I wanna spend my leftover gems on the Cross Guild banner cuz I just know once it is gone it will take a while when they will be aviable again.

Shadow Walker

Oct 27, 2017
With anniversary being next month what is the hype level at for everyone?

I might jump back in during anniversary, but I'll see.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Hype is…. Yeah. I'm at a sunk cost. It's still a great game compared to others but it's too focused on new units. I'm sure the new luffy we'll get will do something amazing but my hype for anni is just because I've been saving gems a lot

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Most of my interest is in PVP because I don't have to memorize a million buff/debuff icons or read novels of captain abilities. I'm doing the best I can to stay active during alliance stuff, but I can't lie; I'm not enjoying it. I think the experience with the game is: if you have the boosted units, the games great. If not, it's a miserable grind and there's no in-between.

Since we're about a month off, my prediction will be Awakened Lucci and another G5 of some sort. Might be a Vs unit with Vegapunk as the buffer legend but who knows at this point. Yoshi will probably dump another Yamato on us.

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
I just think I like cross guild more than a potential new G5, Lucci or the Seraphims..
Go for it then
poGUg.png

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Based on the TM units that are coming I have predictions for the anniversary:

1 G5 VS Awakened Lucci
Fight just aired and I don't think Lucci is enough hype for an anni legend. Plus we need to fit luffy in here somewhere

2. Vegapunk
The satellites are being pumped out now so I think he can shine an an anni legend. Probably a bad captain but amazing sun for skill ability

3. Vivi
We need a waifu unit that isn't Yamato and honestly it's criminal that she doesn't have a stand-alone legend yet. She's got some screen time recently and I think it's her time to shine

Others like Kuma (who really needs a good legend) haven't shown up in anime yet so they'll get their time later on for sure.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man they really gonna go with awakened Lucci huh?

The reduced time for tm with so few boosters is taking a toll on me on weekdays no idea how I should do that

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Wow there goes my theory. Vegapunk looks great though. Potentially just a normal legend releasing with kizuna as opposed to kizuna exclusive? That would be great

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Guessing S-Snake and S-Bear are being saved for their respective Pirate Rumble rounds.

6+ Bonney got her big ol' crying face. Might have to revise my home screen. I can't be looking at sadness. Desperate for some big art of Katakuri.

Thought the news about the update would have been out by now, but I guess not. Meh.

Looking pretty likely G5 and Lucci will be the anni legends. But it is the 10th anniversary so honestly they can do anything. I forgot they normally do a waifu unit alongside the two/three headliners.