• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
- Zanji and dex units for Tbone, bring FN Marco and you'll be set
- Smoker/Tashigi fall to a decent PSY team, even RaidTankman leader.
- Sengoku can probably fall to an INT team but I'm using cerebral since I need free LB "potions" and just hit him on the map.

Final boss really depends on your box. At a glance, TM Ace could probably work, but if you have AkainuV2 use him. I've been using friend captains of him and he wrecks it. Luffy/Ace as well
thanks a bunch

Going with Zoro/Sanji for Tbone, Buggy for Purinpurin, TM Whitebeard for Sengoku, SW Shanks(?!?!) for Smoker and Lucy for Kizaru. We'll see how far I get with these

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I got the amazing doofuses, straight outta Skypeia, Hotori and Kotori! Please, hold your applause and envy, I'm only on my first gold poster

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Oh cool a dual unit, congrats!

edit: also welcome back

Glad to be back :) Speaking of them, dual units are really weird to me but I think I've wrapped my head around them. More or less. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be too many of them; that'll make easing into them easier.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I was so on the money with my prediction about where I'd end for the day. 1.49 million points, rank 530. I'll actually go ahead and hit 1.5m rn with my remaining stamina, seeing as it refills in 5 hours, I'm near empty and replaying one miniboss is far from the end of the world.

If this is the result of having limited RRs, I'm pulling on every sugo for them cuz goddamn.

Edit: NVM, game says you lose navigation levels if you quit early. I can wait till the morning

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
game went down because they had to emergency shut down premium currency in Belgium because of the loot box law. Gonna be reaaaal interesting to see where this goes

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On one hand I'm tempted to pull in this tm sugo in part 3 since it also has ichiji in it.. On the other I never got boosters from tm Sugo and I would stop with 30 gems ..so, keeping my gems most likely

Oct 27, 2017
How everyone doing on the tickets? 500k got me the INT Hawkins, so nothing special.

Where is this? I saw people mentioning it on reddit but couldn't find it (to avoid it) myself.

Just swipe that round island icon sideways to switch between easy and regular. I dunno if I started out on easy or if I accidentally switched to it at some point. Also I think the Nav Lv for easy mode is set to 1 higher than the Nav Lv for normal?

Edit: Or not. I guess they're separate?

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like Colo Neptune hits global next week....im no Pro but i think he is one fo the must have Colo units. Especially if you dont have RR Neptune.

Hope he isnt too difficult to farm.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Went 1/20 trying to feed my Cavendish dupes....blegh. Guess I'm waiting until double skillup rolls around seeing as I need to get 6 more skillups and I want to play it safe with my remaining 30.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Hit 1mil today and climbing thanks to a level up and a bento box. Under 2k for 1million on the first day, that seems... low? But I guess for a 5 day this will just climb and climb. I'll probably hit 5mil without issue, though I'm starting to feel the health increase. Kizaru isn't giving me trouble yet, except when I had the 1/2 health and forgot about his attack on revive. Almost KOd me.... almost.

Max'd Kizaru, everything but 1 despair socket. Even got skillups on copies which is nice outside of the skillup day.

Seeing ColoNeptune is interesting. It's skipping the TS Kid who was made for G4/Nami, and Neptune was made for Katakuri, so we might be getting legends out of order? Not sure how that'll work for the next TM though

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been taking time off the last few months outside of TMs mostly. Looks like I missed TM Kizaru.
RIP New World, Hello East Blue.

Edit: Or not. Saw the stuff about the red tickets, forgot we were talking about normal point rewards and not ranking rewards.

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Seeing ColoNeptune is interesting. It's skipping the TS Kid who was made for G4/Nami, and Neptune was made for Katakuri, so we might be getting legends out of order? Not sure how that'll work for the next TM though

If they wanted to save TM Big Mom and G4/Nami for around Thanksgiving, just to make a celebration out of it, I guess they could reorder them and give us Katakuri with TM Croc next. I'm not sure if any of TM Croc was designed to assume you had TM Big Mom around, but hey, it's Global, we're used to it. Plus the boosters for Big Mom are an issue...they were the 4th anni Sanji and Reiju, and I don't think they can hold off until Feb for those.

There's also a chance Tesoro is mucking things up, I guess. But we haven't had movie content in a while so it'd probably be time to bring him back anyway.

We'll find out in a few days with the silhouette. Unless we get the question mark again.

Toshi

Nov 3, 2017
Was super hyped for this TM only to Get Sengoku. I have been getting Sengoku for all of my last 4 red posters. Cannot believe my luck!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
If they wanted to save TM Big Mom and G4/Nami for around Thanksgiving, just to make a celebration out of it, I guess they could reorder them and give us Katakuri with TM Croc next. I'm not sure if any of TM Croc was designed to assume you had TM Big Mom around, but hey, it's Global, we're used to it. Plus the boosters for Big Mom are an issue...they were the 4th anni Sanji and Reiju, and I don't think they can hold off until Feb for those.

There's also a chance Tesoro is mucking things up, I guess. But we haven't had movie content in a while so it'd probably be time to bring him back anyway.

We'll find out in a few days with the silhouette. Unless we get the question mark again.
Maybe we'll get a global exclusive TM to buy time

Come on TM Gaimon

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Got to the end of Alubarna and did 1 multi on the TM sugo banner. Got Gild Tesoro! and a bunch of silvers. With that my pulling is done on this account till Legend Carrot. 7 legend start is not to bad I say. (G4, Nami, BB, Kata, Lucy, Neko, and Gild)

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
2 gold tickets, two dupes. INT Hawkins and 3d2y Luffy. Should get the 3mil red ticket tomorrow, hoping for something good

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Second gold ticket was dupe Vergo. Pushed forward to the 3m red ticket and got Robin! That gives me just about every notable Cerebral character outside of Ray v2 and Valentine Nami. Still one more red ticket to go, but I'm happy with this TM regardless of how the rest goes.

Is ATK/RCV the better CC spread for Robin? She does boost RCV by 1.5x after all.

(Also, I lack only Cherry Blossom Robin as far as having all Robins. I even have TM Robin and Log Robin. I'm in a similar spot with Brook. They're in my top 3 Strawhats so it's particularly nice)

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
My second gold was a Burgess dupe, which was nice. Limit breaking and all. My red was Buggy, so I fed Rayleighs shop immediately. Blegh, my pulls were on the whole, very weak. That's also where my rewards for grinding TM end outside of ranking up for East Blue tier. Though worth noting, going only 100k points over 3m jumped me over 500 ranks to 496. I'll likely keep grinding with natural stamina and do my best to stay top 500 at a minimum and go from there.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only reached 1 mln thus far and my first free gold was a new hannyabal ,which was a pleasant surprise, even though I don't see him used that much

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Ending day 2 at 3.84m, still zero gems spent, and at rank 314. It's gotten much easier to climb past 3m as people dropped off like flies. Preeeeetty sure I'll safely get top 500 if I just keep using my natural stamina regularly. As for FNs, I have more Akainu books than I do Marigold or Sandersonia books...100% gross ><

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Man...i really have a weakness for 30gem multis banner that feature Nico Robin Legend...i want her so bad.
So i did one more multi yesterday hoping for Robin or at least another TM Booster like Beckmann. And that multi was a rollercoast of emotions...

The Good:
3 Red Posters...Holy Shit.....

The Bad:
All 3 Legends were dupes (Marco, Fujiv1, KungFu Luffy), only kept Kung Fu Luffy
No TM unit
All dupes except of one unit...

Silver Lining:
That one unit was.....freaking ZEO.
FINALLY....its over...ive been wanting him for so long, the only units of the Fishmen banner still missing.
Already had like 50 of his skillbooks and gave up hope on ever pulling him lol.

PS: People hated alot on TM Kizaru.....but he seems like a pretty nice sub for LAce teams - cant complain. I can see using him against QCK bosses.

Also have been at 480 regular stamina for the last two days...today ill be able to use them on Raid Magelan...hope i can get some skillups on this dude finally.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Bah. 3 mil red was a dupe Buggy. At the rate the points are increasing, should hit 5mil either late tonight or early tomorrow.

Also, fun fact: Roughly 2000 people have 3million points in the new world. I'm at rank 1957 currently. Thought it'd be higher, but then again, day 3 barely just started.

Also, skillup day so TAKE THAT FN SMOKER IN TASHIGI'S BODY. Finally done with that. Been farming Toy Soldier FN for sockets for DEX Rebecca and STR Kyros, that's been going well at least.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
3M ticket resulted in Legend Usopp dupe. At least a useful dupe since i already have his 6+ version and can now run/se the 5turn delay basic one.

More importantly....had 3 Usopp books left...went 3/3 - max skilled lol.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
3M ticket resulted in Legend Usopp dupe. At least a useful dupe since i already have his 6+ version and can now run/se the 5turn delay basic one.

More importantly....had 3 Usopp books left...went 3/3 - max skilled lol.
That's some good RNG haha. I think I did something similar on my second Usopp too

My 3M ticket was TS Luffy. While technically new, he helps my box in no way, shape, or form.
I shudder to think how many gems I dropped trying to get TSL last year. Just....too many. By the time I had him on the CYO sugos last November I had the full Neko squad so he was nice, but nothing revolutionary

I maxed out TM Cabbage, Sandersonia, and Marigold. It was a small, but very productive skillup. I can finally use the Boa sisters on my Neko teams :)

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Gold Ticket 1: QCK Violet, not the worst I guess good for limit break
Gold Ticket 2: LEGEND GARP WHAT THE FUCK

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Second red was a Rayleigh v1 dupe. Not great, but hey, after getting Robin yesterday I don't really mind. Off to yourself you go, Ray!

Now that I hit 5m, I can just slowplay the rest of the TM. Hopefully I can stay around 1000-1500 or so. I'm running low on most of the mid-level crystals, so getting a chunk of those would be nice. Plus some tablets that won't get me any levels! :P

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
1st Gold: thunderwhatever Nami. 10 points.
2nd Gold: Bon Clay dupe. 300 points.
1st red: V2 Lucci dupe. 5000 points.

I have horrible luck with these reward things.

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
fuck fuck fuck fuck, thought I'd try out garp and swapped him as captain of my Shanks team, not noticing the last part of his captain ability

....everyone has 15 attack

Edit: THANKS GARP, LOST FIVE LEVELS :D
tempted to just sell him to rayleigh

edit 2: I wish there was a "Whoops, let me change my team" option instead of just having to quit out

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
6IEzSjil.jpg

*SCREAMS INTERNALLY*

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
About to hit 5m and my second red tickt...will be done after that.
Expecting Boa v1 so i cant be really disappointed regardless of the result - 5k Raypoints are still nice to have.

More importantly though....i finally max skilled Raig Magellan lol.
Cant remember the number of times i looked up Guides that featured him which where useless for me. End of an Era.

Lets see if i can get some skillups on Raid Sanji today as well...
That's some good RNG haha. I think I did something similar on my second Usopp too
Heh...sometimes it feels like the game is a bit more forgiving when you are skilling up a dupe unit. I cant complain.
Gold Ticket 1: QCK Violet, not the worst I guess good for limit break
Gold Ticket 2: LEGEND GARP WHAT THE FUCK
Damn...the newest Legend from a Gold Tickets ? Thats more than luck...congrats.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Damn...the newest Legend from a Gold Tickets ? Thats more than luck...congrats.
Good luck immediately balanced out by having to spend multiple gems to make up for attempting to use said legend

edit: 3 million red ticket is a Kung Fu Luffy dupe. This is good, I'll hang on to him for ranking challenges!

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
And my 5m red ticket was..............Sengoku lol.

Well at least its over now....
Good luck immediately balanced out by having to spend multiple gems to make up for attempting to use said legend

edit: 3 million red ticket is a Kung Fu Luffy dupe. This is good, I'll hang on to him for ranking challenges!
Heh true...still a small price to pay for a new Legend xD

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
5mil ticket in, seems to follow the trend of dupe city. Got my.... 4th Usopp, I think we're at now. Funny enough, these have all been in the past 4 months or so. All tickets were dupes which kind of sucks.

Will only do natural stamina from now on. Stages are getting very beefy, so I'll probably wind up rank 3-4k which is fine by me. No demotion is about what I'm hoping for.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have a RR or legend Cavendish to use my 50 copies on. Guess it's 500 Ray points for me.

I fed mine to socket Invasion Cav. I never use him so... *shrug*

I'm surprised at how few people are continuing the play after 5mil. I've just been doing natural stamina on/off today and I've actually climbed about 500 ranks. My point boosters aren't even that good. Not that I can blame them though, if it was a weekday grind I doubt I'd have gotten so far so fast

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
8.38 million points, rank 323, still zero gems spent. Tomorrow I'll push for a rank below 300 close to the end of the TM, I really want that extra absolute almighty manual. Not that I have anything to spend them on considering my only non-maxed Legends all already have their books in FNs, but it's good to be prepared. After this I doubt I'll ever be this dutiful to TM again, getting this high a rank without gems is really only manageable on East Blue league. Plus it gets pretty boring without any solo rewards to gun for.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Has anyone found a tablet from a chest? Not sure if I'm just unlucky or if they removed them completely.

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone found a tablet from a chest? Not sure if I'm just unlucky or if they removed them completely.
I feel like ever since they introduced the rainbow chests, they've reduced the tablet drop rate across the board, especially for regular chests. I got just one so far this TM and only a few when I went ham on the last TM. Rainbow chests kinda suck if you ask me. I've gotten 10x shards like 3 times already this TM. And getting 1M beri from them is almost as bad. That's almost 20 stamina worth of elder turtles to sell!