• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Got greedy with this sugo but ended up with Brule, Oven, Amande and 6* V2 Akainu

Kinda hate to get an evolved legend purely from a Pokedex mindset

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Wasn't planning on pulling this sugo but I noticed day 2 had some RRs boosted that I want (Valentine Nami, Marguerite, Sandersonia, and DEX Lucci), so I did a 30 pull. I got none of those characters, of course, but I did get Brannew, Pica, and Amande, so that's not too bad. 30 gem multis are really tempting.

Also managed to beat 50 stamina on the event quest, just for the gem. I have a quick and easy Cerebral team for 25 stamina, just for the Chopperman rewards (not gonna do the 50-only ones). But man, this island's kind of not worth it. The skillbooks have a pretty low drop rate, at least on 25 stamina (and I only got socket books and CC on 50). At least it's a fast run since your specials get charged if you have Cerebrals. Just gonna get the gems and get out.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
The game is sending me mixed signals right now. I was excited to pull in part 2 and get Trebol to round out my V2 Doffy team. Problem is when it rolled around I was out celebrating my birthday with friends and several drinks in. First three multis no trebol and I get a V2 Doffy dupe. Made a fourth multi and tapped into the bank account, nada. So I woke up this morning feeling Sugo regret and swearing to never drink and pull again, but then I looked at the Sugo counter. 2 more multis, a chance at a redemption red, and Trebol Fuck it I say. Let's go. Fifth multi, dupe Lucy. Fuck, what are the odds. Did get Trebol tho. One more multi for a guaranteed Legend, hmm? Alright. And Mochi boi came to me on the guaranteed red :)

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
fhPtDji.jpg

A completely reasonable legend who is in no way ridiculous

Dante_727

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
A completely reasonable legend who is in no way ridiculous
Got him from that 30 gem pull along side sabo ^^
Havnt started to play with him yet, is there any good team for him.
I was sad since I got his V1 few weeks ago aswell, and thought when he is getting powercreeped i got him but nah, got V2 aswell :D

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I pulled V2 RR Sugar, Senor Pink, Valentine Koala, 20th Anni Chopper, and Kung Fu Luffy within two multis on Day 3. I'm noping out of this Sugofest now and placing my pulls on ice until a Germa rateboost or the next TM Sugo, I'm leaving it completely stacked. V2 Gear 4th can kick rocks :D

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Got him from that 30 gem pull along side sabo ^^
Havnt started to play with him yet, is there any good team for him.
I was sad since I got his V1 few weeks ago aswell, and thought when he is getting powercreeped i got him but nah, got V2 aswell :D
I haven't had a chance to really teambuild with him yet, I just got him maxed and limit broken. But here's the reddit entry on team building for him that I bookmarked:
https://old.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC...atulations_youve_pulled_v2_sakazuki_now_what/

One thing I did is I did not limit break his final slot. He gets barrier penetration which seems to work against his end of turn damage ability. If there's any future content that would require everyone to hit you'd be screwed and just doesn't seem worth it.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Urge to pull is always high on 30-stone banners, and I hate that it's 30-each day for the first one. Must stay strong...

Got Neptune finished today, all underground. Just farming a few LB ones now (did the first 4 since that cost almost nothing, but I figure I'll get some free LB during the next TM). Back to the katauri challenge tomorrow

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I REALLY wish Judge's orb reroll only shuffled non-matching orbs. I got RNG'd on the Chaos difficulty round against Fisher Tiger, don't have a prayer of KOing him unless I can land three matching orbs including an INT orb on V2 Raid Doffy. Rolled 3 to start with, Judge's orb shuffle keeps losing me my INT orb :(

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to get the blackbeard ship taken care of and it's frustrating that some stages have random cooldowns

"Just hope Garp has a high cooldown... 17 stages in"

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Finished Colo Krieg. Not sure if he'll ever be useful, but his skill is pretty unique, so why not? Lucy made the stage trivial anyway. I'll get working on Neptune next.

Trying to get the blackbeard ship taken care of and it's frustrating that some stages have random cooldowns

"Just hope Garp has a high cooldown... 17 stages in"

I actually just did Law Forest and noticed this as well. Not sure if it's totally random or based on something (ex, the video I saw had Ideo at 3 and Blue Gilly at 1, while they were swapped when I ran it). But yeah, that kind of thing shouldn't be random. :/

I really need to get around to Doffy and Blackbeard forests...the other two I'm missing (Shanks and Kizaru) are a little less vital, but I could make good use of the other ships. Plus I ran the cola rewarding stages from the Beginner quests after I maxed the Polar Tang so I'm almost at max Cola again...

EDIT: Also we're getting the Jinbe 0-stam ranking soon. Apparently some of the JPN teams used TM Big Mom and one of the Puddings, so we'll be looking for new teams, I guess. I saw one on Reddit that uses 20th Zoro, might finally get some use out of him.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I really need to get around to Doffy and Blackbeard forests...the other two I'm missing (Shanks and Kizaru) are a little less vital, but I could make good use of the other ships. Plus I ran the cola rewarding stages from the Beginner quests after I maxed the Polar Tang so I'm almost at max Cola again...

Don't sleep on Doffy's ship, I use that a lot. The others, not so much (I still need Kizaru and BB, so that says something).

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
If you guys need to clear the BB forest and have Enel, this team is a thing and seems pretty easy to use

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Did the events in Japan get as barebones as the last couple of months have been in Global?

Oct 25, 2017
Did the events in Japan get as barebones as the last couple of months have been in Global?
I got a good laugh out of this. Everyone was all "The Katakuri Family event is only lasting one week. They're probably going to do a big event after this one!" And then they just farted out another "Here comes treasure map that has happened monthly since it started, you'd better get ready for it by doing all the stuff you were probably going to do anyway" event. Here's your daily gem and some turtles you probably won't run.

But hey, at least the fortnights are 2x XP instead of half stamina. I've just about had my fill of half stamina fortnights.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
This is such a weird feeling.

When Raid Akainu came out I couldn't beat it without a Cavendish friend, and even that was rare to find. So I got one copy and just left it alone. When I was stronger, it didn't matter since I pulled Legend Akainu and screw farmable sockets, I didn't need the raid at all. Now here I sit looking at the nakama network of SO MANY TEAMS I can make. I doubt I'll max him today (or whenever skillup is) but I'll come real close, closer than I have before.

Also, PSA from reddit. Keep one copy unevolved for an upcoming ranking.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Another butt-easy fortnight. Obviously keeping copies of Brule and Randolph, but what are your opinions on Aristocroc and Diesel? The crocodile seems like he might have some potential uses

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Halloween Vivi's art is...unrealistic. Seems like a decent character, though, barrier reduction is always nice to have and it's still fairly rare (Pink v2, Jiru, and Amande only, I think. EDIT: Oh wait, there's like fifteen of these. Most of them aren't in Global yet though). It's still early in October so I guess it's possible Global will get her this year instead of in October 2019.

Another butt-easy fortnight. Obviously keeping copies of Brule and Randolph, but what are your opinions on Aristocroc and Diesel? The crocodile seems like he might have some potential uses

Yeah, it's quite easy, I'm doing a Robin Cerebral team with Neo Drake and TM Beckman (yay, using a TM unit outside of TM!), no stalling and super easy.

As for the characters, I'd normally just sell the Aristocrocs, but I might keep one through the TM just in case. I think he's useless in normal situations. Diesel has Paralysis reduction on a quick CD which is potentially useful. There's probably better options but I might hold onto him.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
When was the last time we didn't have a butt-easy fortnight? I'm not complaining so long as I can clear them really fast. I feel like my semi-permanent FN team has become double Neptune with Hody, TM G4 Luffy, V1 Law, and colo Kinemon with an occasional sub change depending on the content.

Running the Charlotte Family Challenge was surprisingly worth it. I finished with 1-3 skill ups on Bobbins, Amande, and Brulee. Finished one away from skill max on Oven, who probably benefited the most from skill ups and now I also have 15 Katakuri skill books, not to mention the boat load of forbidden tomes. I didn't have to gem for it either thanks to having finished Colo Neptune relatively quickly.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017

I always max the FN characters. Even without skill events it's usually easy if there are books I want (this one has a bunch) and it's double XP as well. Lots of neptune farming going on.

When was the last time we didn't have a butt-easy fortnight?

I've long-requested the return of simple restrictions, like fighter only, DEX only, etc. I'm sure anyone here could still beat them, but it'd be a nice change of pace, and I liked those islands for making me think of different teams, as opposed to the same Neptune team I bring to everything

Oct 25, 2017
I've long-requested the return of simple restrictions, like fighter only, DEX only, etc. I'm sure anyone here could still beat them, but it'd be a nice change of pace, and I liked those islands for making me think of different teams, as opposed to the same Neptune team I bring to everything

Treasure map has kinda scratched that itch a bit for me. You wind up using a lot of teams and units you wouldn't otherwise be using. The down side to running fortnights now is that since I'm quickly approaching pirate level 700, level ups without using Neptune take ages to happen.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Treasure map has kinda scratched that itch a bit for me. You wind up using a lot of teams and units you wouldn't otherwise be using. The down side to running fortnights now is that since I'm quickly approaching pirate level 700, level ups without using Neptune take ages to happen.

700?! Goddamn I knew I wasn't a badass at level 538 but I thought I was up there. How much stamina is that?

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking at my Lv. 479 that I got to within a year and a half, and am thinking of what could have been without that 9 month break. Though I'm still glad I took it, burnout would have been a shame for something I enjoyed for so long.

Oct 25, 2017
700?! Goddamn I knew I wasn't a badass at level 538 but I thought I was up there. How much stamina is that?
I'm currently 670, leveling up later tonight. That puts me at 354 stamina which is nice because I recently started a new job and if I use all my stamina before I go to bed, wake up and go to work, my stamina will be almost full by the time I get home.

I'm looking at my Lv. 479 that I got to within a year and a half, and am thinking of what could have been without that 9 month break. Though I'm still glad I took it, burnout would have been a shame for something I enjoyed for so long.

Just wait for the turtles to go half stamina or 2x XP again. I max leveled my entire box and ever since the revamp with elder turtles everywhere, using double Neptune is practically free stamina refills.

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Just wait for the turtles to go half stamina or 2x XP again. I max leveled my entire box and ever since the revamp with elder turtles everywhere, using double Neptune is practically free stamina refills.

Ooh, that's a cool point with excellent rewards. I remember the last time there was a chance to cheese P.Lv was during the 3YA and running a certain stage on Punk Hazard...? Something like that.

EDIT: Got Bon Clay, FN Urouge, and FN Hawkins maxed out within 24 hours off natural stamina, which is nice, I'm now done with that FN for good now. Now I can go HAM on Brulee's FN and Coliseum Enel. I'd be more interest in maxing out Katakuri's batch but the rate of skillbooks is soooo terrible.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, that's a cool point with excellent rewards. I remember the last time there was a chance to cheese P.Lv was during the 3YA and running a certain stage on Punk Hazard...? Something like that.
Similar except this version is likely much quicker and gives you the bonus of a ton of boosters. The XP reward is a little strange because it's dependent on if and where the single elder turtle shows up as a secret stage. Basically, if the single elder shows up on the first stage or not at all, you'll get more XP compared to whether he would show up on the later stages. As it is now, double Neptune w/ Dutchman, double stamina (2x 10 stamina) with bad elder RNG will give you 23,895XP. With good or no elder RNG, you'll get 31,691XP. Now take into consideration when the booster aisles go into half stamina or 2x XP and you can see how valuable it can be to run.

It can be pretty quick too because two perfects and then a perfect with a opposing color unit with considerably high attack and a matching orb will kill an elder so you don't have to worry about bringing high combo units to whittle down the elders.

Oct 25, 2017
Did 19M damage on the Jimbe ranking. Used 20th Anni Zoro with friend unevolved Shanks, Zeo, unevolved Neo Raid Akainu, unevolved TM WB, and LRR Leo. What a weird team.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure it's impossible for me to beat the Jinbe damage challenge without an affinity booster, since I don't have unevolved TM G4 or unevolved neo Akainu. I've actually got LRR Moria too(I pulled hoping for LRR Akainu...). Welp.

Oct 25, 2017
Tried my luck on the discount multi. No Moria but I did get LRR Akainu and Brannew, who is brand new. Akainu was one of my most wanted LRR units along with Bonney who still alludes me. I'm ready for 6+ Judge. Just inject it directly into my veins, Bandai!

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Did the Shanks and Chopper rankings with RR Trebol v2 teams. Simple enough. RR Cavendish and Wire is a decent combo for these, 1.75x conditional and a small chain boost, and neither do damage in their specials. Now I just need to wait for an unevolved Shanks to pop up so I can clear Jinbe...

I wanted to pull on the Moria banner, but I have half of the recommended characters so it's just not worth the risk. I was hoping they'd all be new so I could justify the 30gem multi.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I havent played the game for the last days and need to clear some content now.

Can you guys recommend me and easy/fast team to clear Colo Neptune on the lower difficulty ? I dont care about extra exp/money and only about speed.

PS. Kyou

You also pulled Akainu v2 ? What the hell...Garp, Aokiji v2 and now v2 Akanu. Congrats man.

Oct 25, 2017
I actually had a little fun with these rankings.

Vs Shanks

Vs Monster Chopper

Using RR QCK Killer for ranking is a real nostalgia trip. This is also the first time I've seen unevolved V1 Akainu's attack animation. It's an open palm grasping hand that comes straight out of the ground and looks pretty cool.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Took about 3 tries to really hone it in, but my team was Friend V2 Shanks, RR Sicilian, LRR Leo, Zeo, RR Pedro and Neo Akainu

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I actually had a little fun with these rankings.

Vs Shanks

Vs Monster Chopper

Using RR QCK Killer for ranking is a real nostalgia trip. This is also the first time I've seen unevolved V1 Akainu's attack animation. It's an open palm grasping hand that comes straight out of the ground and looks pretty cool.

Hahaha using Killer. That's awesome. FYI I used both teams for my ranking and it worked perfectly, so thanks!

Need to find some unevolved V2 Shanks friends to take on Jinbe

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have all the units to make the ranking. Zeo, the unevolved TMWB and Akainu, Pedro etc. I'll see if I can workshop something.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else gettting stuck at title screen with Connecting....? I have 2 devices and they are both doing it....

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I was theorycrafting a Katakuri team for Barto that was gonna be a cool showcase only to realize Katakuri wasn't an eligible captain

eca.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Eeeeeh, do I want to bother with skilling up colo Don Krieg? He would have been useful as a V1 Akainu sub a year and half ago but I don't know how much use he'll see now.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Eeeeeh, do I want to bother with skilling up colo Don Krieg? He would have been useful as a V1 Akainu sub a year and half ago but I don't know how much use he'll see now.
I might do it just as something else to do. As it is today I need 2 more Pink skillups, so that's my day, maybe get 6-8 copies to be safe.

With Breluee's FN and the Ray EXP island, I'm leveling up once a day, so I can sacrifice a day for Don Krieg's coliseum