• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
I was expecting this to be a bad TM for points, but didn't think it'd be this low. Just finished sea level 17 and I only have 1.4mil points. My teams are doing okay and after revive I'm still KOing Croc with only 5/6 attacks, so I'll be okay for a little bit. Plus haven't had to gem, I just keep leveling up. Still, no team goes higher than a 3.X for boosters, and they're ALL boosted units.

I need to pull next TM sugo, for sure. Or, you know, get a legend that was released in the past 5-6 months that I can team build better with

Is this your first time doing a TM with no TM boosters? It takes around 40 sea levels to get to 5 million, so you're almost halfway there!

Got my first red ticket. Corazon... God dammit. Of the nine legends released since Lucy and including him aka "the good ones," I have one of them. This sucks.

I'm pretty sure Fuji v2 was released after Lucy haha. Also Judge and KFL. So that's 4 legends post-Lucy!

Hoping for you to pull something new. I know that struggle all too well. >_<

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure Fuji v2 was released after Lucy haha. Also Judge and KFL. So that's 4 legends post-Lucy!

Hoping for you to pull something new. I know that struggle all too well. >_<

I forgot about KFL. He was kinda P2W being a guaranteed pull after 6 multis so I guess I never thought of him as a pullable legend. And didn't we get Judge before Lucy? I thought we had Lucy saved for an event or something.

Fuji is alright but slashers are a bit meh. I just feel left out of the cerebral meta. I begrudgingly super evolved my V2 Law just to run on this TM since my strikers are starting to collect dust. With the majority of TM units, cerebral teams are stupidly good for treasure map clearing. V2 Ray and V2 Shanks are just so goooood.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
I forgot about KFL. He was kinda P2W being a guaranteed pull after 6 multis so I guess I never thought of him as a pullable legend. And didn't we get Judge before Lucy? I thought we had Lucy saved for an event or something.

Fuji is alright but slashers are a bit meh. I just feel left out of the cerebral meta. I begrudgingly super evolved my V2 Law just to run on this TM since my strikers are starting to collect dust. With the majority of TM units, cerebral teams are stupidly good for treasure map clearing. V2 Ray and V2 Shanks are just so goooood.

Yeah looking it up on the database, the release order was Lucy, Judge, Fuji v2, Ray v2, Doffy v2 and so on. Lucy was released with our 3y anni, which was 8 months ago goddamn.

And yeah, it just sucks that you will have people inevitably left behind due to how they structure their releases for new batches and RNG being a bitch. It would be ideal if they could release new support for multiple classes each time but that doesn't help sell players on that shiny new legend.

I would be more okay with this if they made it less of a pain to use hybrid teams, since they can carry you for a lot of content. I was trying out FGO recently and the friend list there is amazing. You manually set a card for each class and your friends can choose you by selecting one of the class types. Also you don't need to reset the game to use them again either and there's a refresh button as well if they aren't appearing.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Is this your first time doing a TM with no TM boosters? It takes around 40 sea levels to get to 5 million, so you're almost halfway there!
Ugh, really? Yeah, no point boosters really, really hurts. Generally I've gotten by with friend legend boosters like Akainu V2 last time, but no one has Katakuri up and even then it's only marginally better. Might make it to 2mil tonight, if not early tomorrow. Hope the reds are worth it, but we all know it won't be.

Speaking of Cerebrals, my teams have skyrocketed recently. Using Inu with Law+ and Str Croc for the Croc TM fight, it's a LOT of damage when they all boost.

And KFL was a great investment for me, even though the rest of that sugo wasn't that great. My go-to blind stage clearing for Coliseums, and using him with a dex team VS buggy isn't even a fair fight

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
No boosters from the part 3 multipull

*inhales through teeth* This is gonna be a long one I guess

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Got to 3m, my Legend was a dupe Inu. And I'm honestly okay with that so long as we don't know what his 6+ is, it's also my first dupe of him. Grand Line league for me so now I'm just gunning for ranking. No way I don't get 1 Legend, but also no way I get two from ranking. At this point I'm in it for the gem rewards

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit I got 5 gems AGAIN, this treasure map rules.

I've also had a near 100% rate on my tablets I've gotten from the maps. My Lucy is actually respectable now

Second gold ticket: RR Shanks. Yikes.

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Still havent had time to start the TM....might not even bother but i hope i can get some teams running this evening and get a least to 1m and Croc before its over.

Oct 25, 2017
Got my 5M red poster. Another goddamn V1 Fuji dupe. In addition to an unevolved one, my current evolved Fuji has 5 points across various LB abilities and I haven't fed him a single tablet.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't had too much time to play today, but should hit 3mil. As long as I stay in NW league and hit 5mil I guess that'll be fine. Such a slog with low point boosters though...

Second gold was STR Kyros, dupe again but expected. I can't keep up with this stamina refilling from regular FNs. Maybe if I had weekend life, but even then, I can't give that much time to a grind like this

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Got my 5M red poster. Another goddamn V1 Fuji dupe. In addition to an unevolved one, my current evolved Fuji has 5 points across various LB abilities and I haven't fed him a single tablet.
Damn...already done - just started..at 120k right now :-D
Bummer that the red was another dupe though.

Im at rank 9k or so right now...unless something big changes ill probably relegated to a league below. Welp....

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Here's some positivity to the thread: First red for me was Barto! Entirely new, now I just need to decide which eco to go with. I think QCK is the way to go though

EDIT: Actualy, maybe not? As STR he does straight typeless damage to everyone, as QCK he boosts ATK and ORB for striker/driven by 1.5x. I have Law+ Striker for orb control, and Fuka for striker ATK control. Red might be better...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Super Evolved Germa coming, to no one's surprise

Edit: Got my 5 million ticket *blows airhorn*

Predictions on the remaining tickets: ... V1 Boa
D6RrHhy.gif

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
What's the general consensus on Judge+? I've only got one copy of all of them (two of Reiju, thank god). So I can make a full new team, or stick with a full old team. Either way I'll be farming the skulls. EDIT: Actually, he'll probably be boosted in the next TM so... probably will evolve him I guess

Also, HP is getting beefy. I think I'm TM 31 or something, and Izo's mob took a G4 special and lived. Yikes. Close to the 5mil though, should have it today for sure

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
What's the general consensus on Judge+? I've only got one copy of all of them (two of Reiju, thank god). So I can make a full new team, or stick with a full old team. Either way I'll be farming the skulls.

Also, HP is getting beefy. I think I'm TM 31 or something, and Izo's mob took a G4 special and lived. Yikes. Close to the 5mil though, should have it today for sure
I ended up having to change my Izo team, it was just cutting way too close

now I'm using V2 Doffy and bursting on stage 6 to do 14 million damage to Izo. That should last me...

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I ended up having to change my Izo team, it was just cutting way too close

now I'm using V2 Doffy and bursting on stage 6 to do 14 million damage to Izo. That should last me...

I'm still using TM Ace. Him + STR Marco, and I can KO Izo fine. I'm at full health entering the stage so I use random specials to finish it off. I never hit Izo on the map since it's an easier stage

EDIT: Wow, I'm an idiot. Been struggling with damage (not losing, just not being that strong) with double Inu on Croc's stage... TOTALLY forgot that legend Robin is cerebral and type advantage. Lots of friends have her up and now I've given myself 5+ extra stages at least before needing to change teams

AND MY 5MIL TICKET WAS RAYV2!!! Finally, a decently-tiered new legend!!!!

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Rayleigh is a monster as a captain AND a sub, he's great. He's a permanent member of my Lucy squad

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats man...Ray v2 is freaking amazing.
He really is. He now replaces my RR Brulee for Croc team, and I can easily keep crushing Croc. We've got one more day and I'm rank 3094.... we'll see if I can make it to 2500. It'll be close, hopefully a lot of people give up

There's only ONE downside..... he came as fully evolved, so my OPTC-pokedex will forever be incomplete, unless I somehow pull another

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm at 1800 or so right now. Gonna try to stay under and get another ticket but I've got a bad feeling about it

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Rank 100 Grand Line league, still running only natural stamina. And I barely even played Sunday either. I'm gunning for that <100 ranking for those sweet sweet 5 extra gems

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
He really is. He now replaces my RR Brulee for Croc team, and I can easily keep crushing Croc. We've got one more day and I'm rank 3094.... we'll see if I can make it to 2500. It'll be close, hopefully a lot of people give up

There's only ONE downside..... he came as fully evolved, so my OPTC-pokedex will forever be incomplete, unless I somehow pull another
Ray v2 is ridiculous - he can improve pretty much every team as a sub, so Versailles. As a Captain he is great as well with all the f2p subs we received in the last months.

I completely forgot that we can now pull Legends evolved already...yeah not a fan of it - but easy to swallow when you pull someone like Ray heh.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
No sense in keeping an unevolved Croc, right? I can't possibly see a situation where he'd find use

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I keep everyone unevolved. You just never know what crazy thing he'll be nes for. And with the new ticket shop system in JPN it'll take a while to get tickets when now you can just keep a free one. Unless you're reallllllly hurting for box space just keep it

EDIT: And... I'm basically done with this TM. Not having real point boosters was bad enough, but double xp FNs was DRAINING. It worked out well with 2 new legends, but I don't care enough to get to 2500. I'll play a bit tomorrow to stay in NW (doubt anyone over 5mil can drop out), maybe do some force quits to get the secret stage when I'm close to leveling up, but then I am done with this

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I'm chugging along on treasure map at rank 505. I guess at this rate I'll be going for the top 500 double legend reward because I'm a glutton for punishment. My stamina refill rate this TM has been insane. I'm thinking a lot to do with is is the mini boss placement being 5 or more tiles away from the meat tile and the lack of the troll +/-3 tiles that always seem to ruin your plans. The general layouts of this TM seem much less treacherous this time around too with there really only being one tile that I don't want to land on per map run.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I freaking knew this would happen and now i regret not playing the TM the first 2 1/2 days.

Well good news first, i managed to get TM Croc maxed. He seems like a really cool unit and amazing on Buggy/Neptune.

I just maxed him and decided to do a single pull with the orbs i received from a Secret stage.
TM Ivankov.

ffs...of course the one TM i dont decide to play in month where im happy to get bumbed down a league is where i pull for the first time the 2x booster.

My Croc team can reach a 6-7x multiplier now i think. Im rank 8k at so right now and now really looking into staying in the Top League because Invakov + the Germa squad will be boosted on the next TM.

I hope i can make it happen...have to check what rank i need to reach to stay in the league first.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Weird, I only dropped like 100 places overnight. If it's not too competitive tonight I might just start farming for the secret map. I'm definitely not hitting 500 but I feel like I've got under 2500 on lock

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I could make 2500 if double xp was still running. Sadly it's not so I won't spend more gems. Probably end around 3000s somewhere.

I will keep resetting for the special map in the hopes of getting a gem reward — the write up on Reddit makes it sound appealing

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Well this escalated fast - the difference a big booster makes is ridicilous in terms of building the team around it and being able to partner up with him.
Suddenly started earning 400k per run....had two spend 2 stones but made it to 5m and from rank 8k to sub 4k. So yeah looks like im staying in the league.

I hope the next TM is Big Mom and the current TM Ivankov is still one of the higher boosters.

Oh and both red tickets were dupes (Inurashi and Blucci) heh.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Got 5 gems. Will try for another with natural stamina but doubt I'll get it again. Makes it worth it for probably dropping to the low 3k tier, breaking even.

And now that I've got some good Cerebral units, I'm loving the teams I can make. Legend Croc+, Inu, RayV2, LawV2+ are ones I have for starters. It's insane how much damage you can do with them

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Today I finally finished up V1 Law's sockets off socket books. It took me almost two years but dammit I did it eventually, lol. Also finished Franky's and 6+ Usopp's sockets yesterday which leaves my only unsocketed Legends at Buggy(who cares), Sengoku(care even less), and KFL(next on the list). I guess you could count my God Usopp dupe if we wanna get technical.

On running the secret stage using gem refills, don't do it if you're in Grand Line or below. We have a lower gem rate than New World and you'll get royally rocked by RNG. I gave it five tries and no dice, another poster on Reddit corroborated my results.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
got 3 legends in total..1 from a gold ticket and the 2 red tickets...strangely enough the first 2 were new,albeit old and useless sanji and kizaru...thirs one was a dupe teach

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm at 1.1k and still a little nervous about farming the special stage

What if there's a burst at the end!