• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
No gems on the secret stage, but plenty of Tablets. I'm now 2 slot-bind ones away from a rainbow Neko!

Dull week this week but a lot of hype for next week! Looks like the three leaked units, and a Sabo and Ace, will feature. 4 Gems a daily guaranteed, and a raffle that'll offer nothing but disappointment. Still, lots of hype all around for this event, should be good.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
For some reason there's a lot of stuff popping up through the day today. The mail with the free Pudding is up now (wasn't there earlier this morning), there's Chopperman missions in a few hours, and then the lottery and special island for the day (Ray tomes) after update time.

My Neko's only 3 points away from rainbow, with Lucy 5 away. Damn near everyone needs Provoked and Critical tablets though. I've got a lot of progress on Magellan simply because he uses other stuff.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I think there's a decent chance it's Stussy. It looks they've got a hat on and short hair, so my first instinct was Carrot. But Carrot's tail would have been in the shot with the angle of the character portrait, and there's no tail. So my runner up bet is Stussy. And failing that, it's Robin with a hat in the same style as the one she wore on Dresrossa. Maybe a Christmas-themed one.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
If it's Stussy and the 2x point booster ISN'T a voiced Morgans that screams "BIG NEWS!" every time you attack I'm quitting this game forever because what's even the point

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, the hard thing about predicting a seasonal unit is that it's not always based on existing art, so it's hard to guess. I'm putting my money on Nami or a Nami derivative (Vivi, Rebecca).

I do think we're due for Stussy, Morgans, Du Feld, and maybe the other Underworld figures or some random remaining Charlotte family members in a batch, though I don't have a clue who the legend would be (maybe a certain reveal from the anime episode coming up this week). Still waiting on Legend Chopper, too.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
LOL at the new Ace. 3x universal attack boost, 500 HP heal per turn, and a special that boosts attack, orbs, chain, and sets all orbs...but binds himself for 50 turns.

Hey, there's always 3D2Y Nami...

Also it looks like Jinbe v2 is one of the bosses for the clash, so we'll probably be getting him added to our database very soon, but I doubt we'll get him available until next year or so.

Got Hime turtles as my lotto, which is expected. If I get one pull across the whole thing I'll be happy.

Oct 25, 2017
I got E and F. Now I have an even 10 turkeys... lol.
F is the anything tier free pull.
It was a legend!
But it was a dupe!
But the dupe was a V2 Law who I somewhat recently super-evolved for TM Croc so I guess it sorta worked out.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
3x skill up is the best thing ever. Easiest max skill up characters allll day.

The new event seems really cool. Hopefully we match up with japan well even though they are farther along in content. I'll probably do a multi or two for the sugo as well.

My free pulls for TM were old ass Croc and TS Luffy who is new technically but way past his prime.... well I think he's the best FS captain I have now besides TM Ace/KFL lol.

I didn't get any lottery prize in my mail. Uhhh bandai? Edit: Got it now. 5 tomes yay

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Well, berries anywayl

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Global account got Hime turtles, JPN got Tomes.

I'm... intrigued by this Blitz Battle, but still weary from a week of TM. I might do a multi just to get a boosted unit, and to see which "side" to focus on. Seems Whales will be at the advantage here, and I doubt Global has a chance in the overall rankings so I'm thankful for the global side. I'll try for 1 sugo pull at the very least

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
TM Rewards are out, I got SW Shanks :(

As for the Blitz Battle it's hard to get excited about it because it feels like Non-Japan doesn't have a chance of winning

Oct 25, 2017
TM Rewards are out, I got SW Shanks :(

As for the Blitz Battle it's hard to get excited about it because it feels like Non-Japan doesn't have a chance of winning
I got another Barto...

Also I somehow maxed one of my LB mats and it won't let me open the mail for it. I didn't forsee this happening because I'm pretty sure they max at 999.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Double post but god these crashes got even worse

On my fourth crash in a single berry cave run. Can't wait for the blitz battle!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
So, you know those free units they've been giving out for logging in (old WB FNs)? I .... apparently need them. I guess when they first came out I farmed them for their RR versions, because I had one of each copy with no skillups at level 15 or so. I know I used RR Fossa more than FN one. Still, it's nice to not have to waste the EXP turtles on them, and since it's skillup x3 I got a skillup on each of them. Still, a part of me feels shamed

Also, went from 1 copy -> Max on ColoDoma today. Nothing else was going on so figured it was as good a time as any to max him and be done with it

Sorry for the crashes Kyou That really sucks

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I've been sitting on 2 blue skulls for a while now and I've been wondering if I should evolve my V2 Law. I'd lose my most valuable striker sub, but as a predominantly Katakuri user, I'd gain a hell of an ally there. Should I go for it?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Got an E and F for some reason. That's a gem/turkey, and free pull

It was red :)
It was Sengoku :(

On JPN I got F as well but it was Crocus. So I guess I'll be happy with the 5000 RP

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Havent really played the game this week - there is just nothing interesting to run....with 3x skill up active they should have brought back Cracker Raid or in general some of the more recent Raids.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I personally just keep running Raid Aokiji to socket LRR Aokiji. I've got nothing to do other than clear some coliseums and I don't feel like looking up the Marigold coliseum's stages

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually running Raid Sabo today. He got a LB so 8 copies to rainbow him. Might as well

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I personally just keep running Raid Aokiji to socket LRR Aokiji. I've got nothing to do other than clear some coliseums and I don't feel like looking up the Marigold coliseum's stages
I actually appreciate some kind of down time - especially after farming Raids or TM Days.
So me not playing much isnt something really negative, i just decided not to run thing anymore...just because i wanna use up stamina, but only if the content really benefits units or teams im using right now.

PS. Yeah i could also max skill Colo Marco or Marigold...but i know ill never use them lol, so why bother.
I'm actually running Raid Sabo today. He got a LB so 8 copies to rainbow him. Might as well
DIdnt even know about Raid Sabos LB - too late for today but might farm some copies the next time he is up.
Its been ages since ive use him though lol.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
DIdnt even know about Raid Sabos LB - too late for today but might farm some copies the next time he is up.
Its been ages since ive use him though lol.

I forgot as well - saw it on Reddit. NeoSabo is a go-to for my Neptune farming FN team, so I figured I might as well pick up RaidSabo for the extra benefits. Never hurts

Also I'm probably going to do a multi tonight. I need the most legends from this boosted batch of the three, but the RR's are... meh. Just a 30-gem, I'll make it all back with this event and then some. Chance to get a new LRR that will help me decide on a team to farm would help but I won't go past the discounted multi

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I probably am not going to pull. I sat down and figured out what I am missing and I am, somehow, only missing 8 legends.

Luffy/Ace, Log Luffy, Katakuri, Enel, Franky, Sanji 2, Kizaru and Shanks 2.

Not... sure how that happened, but I guess I can cool it comfortably for a while. Shame, I really REALLY like that new Akainu art

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Part 1 is the worst for me legend-wise (missing two, while day 2 and 3 I'm missing six each), but actually the best for me RR wise since it's got Tamago and V-Nami, the only RRs I appear to be missing from all of these (outside of the new units). I guess that's what happens when the focus is on WB Commanders and Blackbeard Pirates. So I'll do one multi on day 1, just to take a shot at the new Luffy/BB/Akainus. Unless their rates just end up being atrocious...I'm guessing they'll be around the same rarity as the boosted RRs though.

But yeah, I wouldn't go much further than that in these sugos. Whatever we get for X-Mas or 4th Anni will be much better. I'm curious to see how much use the World Clash RR units get outside of the event...Blackbeard might be nice since he'll work well with Legend Nami, plus I think his special is probably most useful (cutting Threshold and DEF Up is always nice).

Oct 25, 2017
I probably am not going to pull. I sat down and figured out what I am missing and I am, somehow, only missing 8 legends.

Luffy/Ace, Log Luffy, Katakuri, Enel, Franky, Sanji 2, Kizaru and Shanks 2.

Not... sure how that happened, but I guess I can cool it comfortably for a while. Shame, I really REALLY like that new Akainu art
I think I might just do one or two on the first day. I'm still chasing Valentine Nami. She and Rebecca are the only standard 5* RR units I don't have. I'm missing 12 of the legends though (most of the good ones and also cavendish... lol).

If I'm reading this correctly, the requirements to get a minimum of one legend per ranking for this event is to get top 30k Worldwide and top 5k in each of the individual stage rankings. I'm really hesitant to even try ranking for this event because 1) I'm dead tired of getting dupe legends after putting a lot of time and effort into the game. And 2) my work schedule is going to be brutal going into the holiday so I'm not sure if I could compete if I wanted to.

Also, I have a feeling this event is going to highly favor players with V2 Akainu, Aokiji, and Shanks. All the other boosted units are pretty butts so it'll be pretty hard to make a fully boosted team without them otherwise. Then again they could make all the rankings stupid easy and turn each rank into an absolute bloodbath but the new unit abilities would lead me to think not.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
So far Tome, Turtles and Berries

Also wooooow the rates for the new units are even lower than I was expecting

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Rates are low. Pulled anyway. Got qck Ray and Qck Senior pink. rest were dupes. And the lotto was beli today.

Pulled on my jpn account and got legend Capone....

Oct 25, 2017
I did 2 multis. No Nami but I pulled the new Luffy in the first multi and both Akainu and Blackbeard in the second. I'm gonna chalk this up to being stupid lucky. I also pulled a dupe legend, V1 Aokiji, as is tradition.

One million beri on the lottery today too.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah the rates for the new units are shit. I'm going to hold my gems for Christmas now.

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Almighty tome. Didn't even get a level from it. Did a single to wash the bitterness away. Legend Magellan dupe. No game, you won't entice me so easily this close to Christmas/New Year.

Especially with Big Mom as the next TM. G4 is coming.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
One multi,

the bad...again mostly dupes and this is my 6th or 7th multi in a row without a Red Poster. Not a fan of it lol.
I got one new unit though...Valetine Nami - freaking finally. Wanted her for a while so my Ceberal team is def. rejoicing.

PS.
3x skill up has been really useless for me, with no new units to skill up or newer Raids being active - bummer.
I did 2 multis. No Nami but I pulled the new Luffy in the first multi and both Akainu and Blackbeard in the second. I'm gonna chalk this up to being stupid lucky. I also pulled a dupe legend, V1 Aokiji, as is tradition.

One million beri on the lottery today too.
Grats - thats crazy luck considering how bad the rates are supposed to be.

Oct 25, 2017
Grats - thats crazy luck considering how bad the rates are supposed to be.
I guess it's only fair after they completely hosed me during the TM Jack Sugo.

I'm hoping the stages are easy enough that I'll be able to run all three of them on a single team just so I can easy mode the rankings and maybe pull something good. To put things in perspective, a team with all 3 LRR boosters and friend captain and 2 of the 1.3x boosters will net almost three times as many clash points per run. That's pretty absurd especially now that it seems few people are pulling for them.

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Got an almighty manual today; I figured what the hell and used all the ones I had in stock. 5/5 on V2 Shanks, 2/2 on KFL. It was beautiful :') This triple skillup also maxed Opera for me and got Bobbin and Zeff's specials maxed off of spare dupes

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I got two rewards today? I got both a RR try(Dellinger, lol) and a turkey

That happened to me on Day 2. RR pull and a turkey/gem. Not sure why but I won't complain!

Got beli again. So far I'm at 2mil beli, a turkey/gem, 5 turtles, and 5000 RP (sengoku). It's not that bad all told

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Manual, Turtles, Money, Money, Turtles

tomorrow I am sure to get another Almighty Manual