• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
So the next big thing is the Pica event I guess

70 clears at 50 stamina a pop is a pretty hefty investment.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks. I'll probably try to shoot for 1 million, but ATM I'm only playing for like 30 mins before stopping.

I think TM runs for like 5 days nowadays so even with 30min or less getting to 1m shouldnt be an issue - especially if you are fine with playing on the lower Leagues. Thats what im doing for 2019....last year was just too much trouble keeping up lol.
any content that has to deal with barriers..she saved me a lot of troubles against enel in this superevo island since the dex one has that perfect barrier while blinded and with harder perfects

her lv 2 speial would be great but it's almost impossible to pull off
I just used her in my Shira team to beat 50-stamina Enel 10 times. She took care of the Stage 6 DEX version pretty easily. Mostly she's niche, only used her before in the TM since i pulled her when she first came out. Unless you've got a zombie team you'll never see her second stage

Thanks,
for some reason i was so focused on her nearly unreachable lvl 2 that i forgot how good and usable the lvl 1 already is. lvl 2 will shine during Anni though so im quite happy for that as well.

I like her design and she will be my standard option for barriers. Hope we get her skillbooks and/or Fortnight Island soon.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
So many news to discuss! I haven't posted in the last couple days because TM Kaido is going much slower than expected for me, missing too many ambush birds. At least he's rainbowed now but I might barely hit 3M which is pretty disappointing with no TM on Global and having pulled boosted units and legends on the new year sugo.

Anyway, good to see everyone managed to super evolve their Enel with more or less ease! Think it took me 8 runs of 50 stamina to get the 5 skulls then just did a few more for some rewards. It went pretty fast in the end, been logging on to get the 3 daily gems since I'm done. Which leads to the next topic.....

.....Let's address the elephant in the room : what's up with the scheduling on Global??!!! There's a still a tiny tiny chance that we'll get :

1) Warco sugo on the 20th (1 week after the RDR2 collab banner has been up) + Colo Kuma + Inu FN
2) Then Shiki sugo on the 27th-28th and TM Enel starting at the same time
3) Then Big Mom/Brook sugo and event for 4th anni around the 20th of february

That would be the "ideal" schedule, it was the one we've been expecting since for a couple months, it made the most sense. Except with each passing day of content drought, it is more and more likely that Bandai Global might be saving up Warco sugo + Colo Kuma + Inu FN for 4th anni.... And there's a chance that TM Enel would be delayed until early February, as part of some "road to 4th anni" big event. The date of the upcoming TM isn't specified in the new characters notice, it doesn't say "TM in january" like it used to mention for previous TM boosted units. That's another hint that TM Enel has been postponed.

While Whitebeard/Marco are definitely worthy of headlining the 4th anni sugo (they probably are a better legend overall than Big Mom), it is a very worrying trend on Global imo. It feels like they've been reshuffling the game schedule to maximize their sugo profits. It's happened in the past at times for sure but since the introduction of TM Global has closely followed Japan blueprint because we know it's much harder to break that continuity since every piece of content is designed and tied around new TM/sugo batches. Then they decided to delay V2 G4 a few months and now it's Warco and probably Big Mom aswell. It's led to serious pacing issues :

- We didn't even have TM Enel to clear Enel super evolve island, he's perfect for stage 6 Enel, which is the trickiest one to deal with (blind + harder perfects)
- They released V2 G4 start of december on a random sugo, resulting in a very disappointing Xmas sugo. On top of that new V2 G4 owners hardly had any challenging content to use him on over the last 45 days. He's arrived late and he's arrived during a content drought.
- Big Mom sugo was perfect for 4th anni, she launched with a very hype event, new ship, special community challenge, a special island to get nice rewards and the new batch skillbooks, Warco launched with almost nothing
- Where's the first set of Garp challenges?

If they wanted to delay V2 G4 for so long, they should have delayed him until Christmas. If they wanted to release V2 G4 like they did, the reasonable thing to do would have been releasing Warco in early january and Big Mom for 4th anni. I think Bandai kinda mismanaged this period. At the end of the day, it's not a big deal, it's good to have calmer periods but they have so much hype content in the pipeline to release, it makes no sense to dripfeed it to us especially since they have Global exclusive or Global first stuff to insert in the calendar aswell.

Thanks,
for some reason i was so focused on her nearly unreachable lvl 2 that i forgot how good and usable the lvl 1 already is. lvl 2 will shine during Anni though so im quite happy for that as well.

I like her design and she will be my standard option for barriers. Hope we get her skillbooks and/or Fortnight Island soon.

IIRC, Japan got her books/FN a couple months ago so it's probably at least 6 months off. And as you said, she's niche but once max special ship is up, she turns into a very useful unit. I actually used her a couple weeks ago to farm ambush young linlin.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Looks like next TM unit on the Japanese version is Doffy. Kind of a weird choice since it's in February but maybe they are skipping the Valentines theme this year. Probably another Driven and Slasher or Shooter if it really is the Joker. Hopefully he's a great Slasher unit and not Driven focused because the last thing this game needs is yet another powerful Driven Doffy.

Hit 5M points and ended in the top 10k for the first time in a long while for TM Kaido. The two red pulls were dupes V2 Fujitora and Enel. It was such a heavy grind compared to the Global version, they ought to change the points you earn per navigation level, even with the ambush boost it takes 2 or 3 more times than on Global.

I didn't expect Bandai to release a "support units banner", most of them have pretty poor specials and captain abilities aswell. Pretty much useless outside of their support ability but I have to admit Conis, Iceburg and possibly Tsuru look pretty sweet. They are boosting a very very limited set of units though. I also don't like the fact the new challenging content (extra difficulty on raid Enel? new Shanks challenge?) is tied to having those support units. Apparently their FN version will allow you to get access to the new difficulty but the FN counterparts probably are terrible for that . Not looking forward to farming FN Conis.

I think the artworks of the new Western themed banner are pretty sweet but the units themselves are kinda meh. Zoro is the best of the bunch because he deals with silence and he's Driven. Pretty funny he's actually a Shooter and not a Slasher for once.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
if the ranking really only counts the best run of the day it's all kinds of impossible to rech the high prizes

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
yeah this event is fucking up in a lot of ways

1) it's 50 stamina a pop just to try which means you'll get 9 shots in a day without gemming. NINE.
2) Massive RNG in each run
3) You basically have to have a team consisting of one to multiple specific legends with the rest of the team being entirely specific RRs
4) You have to essentially get a perfect run every single day to finish it, miss even one and there's no way to catch up

In the past when they've done this top prize only needed 4 or 5 days of good runs out of a seven day run so you could either not do as well every day or miss one. Plus those cost one stamina if I remember. This is just stupid, is it malicious or a symptom of this being global exclusive and that team not knowing how to balance an event like this?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
This is a terrible event. I mean, I'll still get the legend (should level up near the end, if not, one or two gems for 5k RP isn't so bad). But still, terrible event.

Calm before the storm though. Hopefully. Should get a TM before the month ends, then it's all Anni all the time.

Using Lucy/Lucy/LawV2 (striker)/LucciV2 (PH), RR Orulumbus and the red snake is getting me easy clears on Pica. Don't even use the snake sister, she's just boosted

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Hey, all I'm seeing is Bandai solving our lack of content issues by giving us something you have to use every ounce of your stamina on for 7-8 straight days! :(

(and even then you might still fail)

Trying the Lucy x2, Boa Sisters, Colo Kyros and RR Orlumbus team. Max score so far is 24, but I got Pica/Doffy on that one so I can probably get a few more with better RNG. I'm not too concerned about my bounty or the level 3 prize, just going to try for the 10 gems which means I need 25 per day.

On the plus side my first gold ticket got me v2 Violet, which is new for me. The rewards in general are decent for this as well, so at least it's a good use of (all our) stamina.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Ouch this ranking event is brutal... I was one of those people who thought the "only the best score will count each day" fine print was just bad wording. Seems unecessarily harsh, need to hit at least 25 per day in order to get the 10 gems and 29 in average to get the best reward.

I'll just try get the 10 gems but I completely suck at this, my best record so far is 23, I usually get 19-21 even though I'm running a good team I think : 2x Lucy, Boa Sisters, Blucci and TM G4 Luffy. I'm clearing stages 4 and 5 too fast probably. Might need to swap in Orlumbus but the heavy RNG makes it hard to strategize....

At least the Chopperman missions are nice, a red ticket for 70 runs should be doable, will probably need to use a few gems but that's a good deal.

yeah this event is fucking up in a lot of ways

1) it's 50 stamina a pop just to try which means you'll get 9 shots in a day without gemming. NINE.
2) Massive RNG in each run
3) You basically have to have a team consisting of one to multiple specific legends with the rest of the team being entirely specific RRs
4) You have to essentially get a perfect run every single day to finish it, miss even one and there's no way to catch up

In the past when they've done this top prize only needed 4 or 5 days of good runs out of a seven day run so you could either not do as well every day or miss one. Plus those cost one stamina if I remember. This is just stupid, is it malicious or a symptom of this being global exclusive and that team not knowing how to balance an event like this?

You might be onto something, certainly feels like something hastily thrown together by a smaller team. It's just a reskin after all. It's probably their try at a "hardcore" ranking with better rewards but they've missed the mark in terms of difficulty for the reasons you pointed out.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Oh thank Enel, we're finally getting the new LB batch. That's 16 box space reclaimed from Colo Kinemon and Moria, plus a few RRs here and there (I have like four copies of Shiryu). We aren't getting the 20th Anni Strawhats yet though. Not sure if JPN got them in this set or not.

Not planning on gemming much for the ranking (since that kind of defeats the purpose of getting 10 gems as a prize), but I did use one today just to try a few new things to punch the score up as much as I can. Got Dellinger as the mid-boss five times in a row. GREAT RNG

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
First free pull was Log Chopper. Yaaay?

No way I'm going to get 200 ranking for gems. Only got 24 on the first day, seems too tedious (not like 70 clears isn't tedious for a legend).

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Second pull (30 clears) today was PSY Coby. Nothing great there.

Very torn with this gem pack. On the one hand, I only needs 3/12 legends and they're probably rated down (Katakuri, AkainuV2, AokijiV2). And Global's been so boring lately I don't want to reward that.

However, Anni is just around the corner, and we know Bandai has a habit of dropping the globall (pun!) in January. 55 gems for the price of 45 is... unclear how much it would be, probably around $30? I don't plan on dropping the game anytime soon so I guess it'd be worth it, buy I'm basically buying another round of multipulls as well as an almost guaranteed dupe legend. The Anni legends (if they stay the same) don't completely interest me so... I'm probably better off saving this for the next one

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Getting better at the ranking. New high of 31, usually hitting 28-30 on non-Dellinger runs. I think I can actually manage the top reward with those scores? My 25 from day 1 weighs me down a bit though.

Very torn with this gem pack. On the one hand, I only needs 3/12 legends and they're probably rated down (Katakuri, AkainuV2, AokijiV2). And Global's been so boring lately I don't want to reward that.

However, Anni is just around the corner, and we know Bandai has a habit of dropping the globall (pun!) in January. 55 gems for the price of 45 is... unclear how much it would be, probably around $30? I don't plan on dropping the game anytime soon so I guess it'd be worth it, buy I'm basically buying another round of multipulls as well as an almost guaranteed dupe legend. The Anni legends (if they stay the same) don't completely interest me so... I'm probably better off saving this for the next one

I'm missing around half of them, but I'm still very worried on dupes (especially since Fuji v2 is the "newest" one I have from that list, so the odds are against me). I'll just wait until I need to buy gems for something (if ever) and get it then. Basically buying it for the gems and seeing the pull as a freebie instead of buying it for the pull specifically.

That being said, I'm on track for my current plans (80 gems on TM Enel/Shiki sugo, 300ish on Anni, 80 on TM Shanks/Higuma sugo), so unless the anni has a specific bonus on a certain amount of multis, I might not need to buy gems for a while.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I'm struggling to get more than 25 on these runs. Anyone got a Lucy video guide that doesn't use Orlumbus or Colo Kyros (I foolishly sold him a while back I think)?

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm struggling to get more than 25 on these runs. Anyone got a Lucy video guide that doesn't use Orlumbus or Colo Kyros (I foolishly sold him a while back I think)?
I'm using Lucy with boa sisters,Cavendish dex and 6+ blucci

First turn use Lucy,second turn sandersonia,third turn again Lucy for an easy 16/16

For the rest it depends on who you get and what orbs you have.

Average is 27/28 with peaks of 31

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure how the scores are calculated... First day, I ran it only twice and there next day I spent all my stamina and only got 49 points. Then I ran some today and got 79 points. Do you get points added to your score when you hit a high record?

Do you have boa sisters+ v2 Lucci? If you do:

• Stage 1: use Lucy and hit all perfect.
  • Stage 2: start with Lucci on the seal + 2 matching orbs for turtles (you might not have any matching orbs here, and the best you'll do is 3 on this stage if you start with Lucci on the seal).
  • Stage 3: Use Lucy and start with whoever has an orb against their color (Lucci on red, Lucy on green, etc.) And use non matching orbs on the appropriate color and save matching orbs for the yellow/purple guys
  • Stage 4:
  1. Machvise: if no matching orbs, use Sandersonia to match orbs and hit good with them all (hit perfects if you kill him early to 1 shot those cannon fodders)
  2. Gladius: use Colo Lucy, hit perfect with Lucy and Sandersonia (if you LB her, hit great or maybe good), and great with everyone else and end with good with Lucci. He'll probably die in 1 turn though.
  3. Dellinger: hit less than good to remove your block orbs and paralysis. Use Sandersonia and start on the 2 goons in the back with Sandersonia/Colo Lucy(Perfects), great with Lucci (and Marigold if you LB her), and perfect with the rest. Dellinger+ goon should still be alive, use Colo Lucy or Sandersonia on the goon first and if Dellinger has enough health for 2 hits, perfect with Lucci and the other Dex character.
  • Stage 5:
  1. Pica: hit greats with 3 characters, perfect with the rest. The last character should be either Lucci or Lucy with matching orbs, they'll be able to deal 500k. Hitting great is hard so if you accidentally hit perfect on the first few, just hit great on the next unit. You should be able to take a hit from him unmitigated, so just slowly bring him down. On his 6th turn, use Lucci + Marigold and ihit perfects to break his shield and then greats after (you might have to hit good on the last 2). On revive, just finish him with perfects.
  2. Pica + Doffy: Lucci + Marigold, hit great with Colo Lucy, good with Sandersonia, great with Lucci (and Marigold if you LB her), and perfect with the rest. You might have to hit good with Lucci, just play it by ear. Doffy should still be alive. Finish him with Sandersonia, then Lucy + Colo Lucy to break his shield, and greats with Lucy/Marigold and good with Lucci. Next turn, just hit all perfects.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only the best score of the day gets registered and added to the total score, doesn't matter how Many runs you do.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure how the scores are calculated... First day, I ran it only twice and there next day I spent all my stamina and only got 49 points. Then I ran some today and got 79 points. Do you get points added to your score when you hit a high record?
Only the single best "score" of the day gets added to the total

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Hit 50 runs and got my last gold pull. So my three were
1) Hina (already have her rainbowed...)
2) Hina (still rainbowed)
3) Chinjao (hey at least something I can use for limit break)

At least it was three real golds

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Hit 50 runs as well. Last gold pull was Fukaboshi. All real golds but all dupes. Ah well Should level up today/tomorrow and b on track for the 70 wins without too much of a gem investment.

Also, SaboV2 got loaded into global. I've now got NO idea what's happening with sugos, can't even pretend. But I'm happy because it might mean that he's in the regular pool come anniversary time.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Also, SaboV2 got loaded into global. I've now got NO idea what's happening with sugos, can't even pretend. But I'm happy because it might mean that he's in the regular pool come anniversary time.
It's a kind of bad attempt at a bait sugo! There's a smattering of good characters boosted but they could have made a way better attempt to drain gems before the anniversary

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Hit 50 runs as well. Last gold pull was Fukaboshi. All real golds but all dupes. Ah well Should level up today/tomorrow and b on track for the 70 wins without too much of a gem investment.

The darkest timeline is upon us. Lucy V2 sugofest notice is up now, running from the 21st until the 25th. So this IS the big sugofest and the reason why gems packs were refreshed. Pretty much cement Whitebeard/Marco as our 4th anni sugofest unfortunately. While new Sabo is a pretty good unit and probably will be top 5 on Global at launch, he doesn't come with other units. I'd rather have Warco batch and Big Mom batch for anni but oh well.

The rate boosted list is actually pretty decent both in terms of legends and RRs but it's too close to anniversary to even think about doing a multi. Though at this rate, anni might not be the planni if Big Mom sugo is coming in March...

In other news, I'm doing better with the Pica rankings, even hit 30 yesterday but I average 26-27 which is enough for the 10 gems. I'm amazed how many people on my friends list are doing very well, I see a lot of people from ERA with great numbers! Even though it's tedious, I have to admit I kinda like the challenge and the fact it relies a lot on the game mechanics. Heng's step by step breakdown is incredible. Shame it's so restrictive in terms of units and RNG based. Definitely too hard for me though, I need an auto battle mode T_T

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
So my guess on the scheduling is that they basically decided to push our TM back by a month for Whatever Reason. So everything, the next FN, Kuma Colo, etc, gets pushed. Enel event runs as normal, we get GarpSengoku and the Pica event to buy time, etc (the Chopperman missions for Pica are something like 70% of what we'd get from point rewards in a TM, too).

So that means late Jan for Warco sugo, Kuma colo about a week after that, TM sugo and the actual TM in mid Feb, and then Anni sugo with Big Mom in late Feb. That's my guess, but who the hell knows at this point.

The anni sugo has been around Feb 22-23 the last two years, so that should be a good guess to build around.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really worried about the anniversary sugo given the recent stuff, I'm preparing myself for an *giant air quotes* "anniversary sugo"

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
So my guess on the scheduling is that they basically decided to push our TM back by a month for Whatever Reason. So everything, the next FN, Kuma Colo, etc, gets pushed. Enel event runs as normal, we get GarpSengoku and the Pica event to buy time, etc (the Chopperman missions for Pica are something like 70% of what we'd get from point rewards in a TM, too).

Yeah January content has been pushed back to February and will become become our 4th anni event. They'll probably sprinkle on top "anniversary features" like legend books island, Luffy/Ace socket island, +5 CC Le Crap Restaurant, 3x skill ups etc. It doesn't really make sense because FN Inuarashi, Coliseum Kuma and TM Enel hardly scream "anniversary" event nor does it have any strong theme. It really is just normal content. The only logical reason I can see is because they really wanted to delay Shiki and Whitebeard/Marco releases and while it makes sense for Bandai to try milk the playerbase with back to back Warco anni sugo and Big Mom sugo 3-4 weeks later, it's not to the playerbase's advantage.

Apparently, next week the upcoming events are the return of Neo Coliseum Kinemon and Killer, Neo Raid Sabo and Aokiji and FN Tea Time, complete with Chopperman missions. While some of these units are very good (Neo Kinemon, Neo Sabo, Tea Time Chopper for zombie teams) and it is great that they return with Chopperman missions (free gems for everyone), it definitely feels like lazy content padding.

So that means late Jan for Warco sugo, Kuma colo about a week after that, TM sugo and the actual TM in mid Feb, and then Anni sugo with Big Mom in late Feb. That's my guess, but who the hell knows at this point. The anni sugo has been around Feb 22-23 the last two years, so that should be a good guess to build around.

I hope Enel hears you! I really do but I wouldn't be surprised if New Sabo sugo was the last one in January. And I kinda expect Bandai to throw some crap bait banner before Shiki, like the Dressrossa banner (headlined by TS Luffy!) before 3rd anni/Lucy last year.

I'm really worried about the anniversary sugo given the recent stuff, I'm preparing myself for an *giant air quotes* "anniversary sugo"

You and me. :(

I do expect it to be the best sugo to date in terms of pull mechanics, I'm more worried about the rated boosted units and how they split them in 3 parts. I think 3x legend rate or at least 2x legend rate and guaranteed legend every other multi has to be a given.
Hoping for some good restricted legend pools, something Global doesn't do often enough, like "the 11th poster on the 9th multi is 1 out of 5 : Lace, V2 Akainu, V2 G4, Nami, Warco." I can't see it happening though, it's probably going to be a worser restricted pool on multi #12 or #15.

At the very least we should get V2 Sabo and two batches (Shiki and Warco), which is the bare minimum really. The last new batch we got was Tesoro mid December. They might skip a whole batch so that we have fewer new units to pull for during 4th anni. Hope I'm wrong though and they give us 3 new batches back to back within 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
The notice at the start says they fixed Pudding's special and they'll send out an apology gem on the 18th

We didn't get that did we?

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I got it when I logged in today.

God it's been slow. I don't care about red poster pulls anymore since the odds of me getting anything new are non-existent. So I didn't even bother with the ranking, I'm just getting my three gems daily and bouncing. Can't say I care about the new Sabo either with Anni so close. Bandai really screwed us by delaying everything for a month. Dead content aside, we'd have two more Legends in the pool(BM, Brook) had they not delayed anything plus an extra RR batch. We're now hardstuck an extra month behind JP from now on and for what? So Bandai can milk us twice when Warco and Big Mom drop :^)

On Sabo, he's...eh. He's a captain based on constantly killing enemies but with no inherent CD reductions in his captain ability or special to facilitate speedrunning. Carrot is a better speedrunner. As for when you're not trying to speedrun,. I'd rather use Capone, LAce, or Snakeman for each of the classes he boosts instead of having to work around his captain ability(that's how these things always went with Kuzan). Youtubers proclaiming his high place in the tier list and declaring him broken have really short memories. He's far from being the next Lucy who manages to stay meta relevant for ages past his release(that crown goes to Warco). He's got a place on all of these teams as an amazing sub with great orb matching capabilities as a sub akin to Legend Nami but that's pretty much it. Though to be less negative, he's easily the best Shooter Legend on Global. Shooters have so-so support until Capone's batch but at least he bursts nicely.

I'm already anticipating being disappointed in the Anniversary event but at least there's been plenty of time to lower my expectations lol

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Pushing the TM hurt this month's content, but honestly, pushing the new FN was the worst. We were already behind schedule but not even having a new FN to run has killed this month's game activity. I don't blame you EMT0 for doing 3 and bailing. I wanted the free 5k RP and now I'm probably not going to play too heavily until we get something new to do.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

MWaGgNB.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017

Welcome to KataSquad. Hope you like Cerebral tea-

Oh hold on. That new Sabo. Fighter/Shooter. Plus Kata's captain delay on fodder stages....This is actually given me a whole new appreciation for new Sabo. Higher base multiplier so you don't have to commit specials to get that 2M damage guaranteed delay on enemies, increasing matching orb rate, more tankiness, sYnErGy between the delays and Sabo's captain ability...

Turn 1:
LMFJw1k.png

Turn 2:
jeXqnTR.png

That's actually filthy. Okay I take everything bad I said about the new Sabo. Katakuri be like friendship ended with Colo Neptune and Valentine Nami, Schrodinger's Sabo is my new best friend. And the party gets even sillier once Stussy drops since she has a 6 turn CD and gets her CD reduced by other characters using specials. Two turns of 2.25x class boost and non-matching orb shuffling. Soooo goooooooooood

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I got it when I logged in today.

God it's been slow. I don't care about red poster pulls anymore since the odds of me getting anything new are non-existent. So I didn't even bother with the ranking, I'm just getting my three gems daily and bouncing. Can't say I care about the new Sabo either with Anni so close. Bandai really screwed us by delaying everything for a month. Dead content aside, we'd have two more Legends in the pool(BM, Brook) had they not delayed anything plus an extra RR batch. We're now hardstuck an extra month behind JP from now on and for what? So Bandai can milk us twice when Warco and Big Mom drop :^)

That is the most criminal part. It's not like JP had been slowing down and we were catching up too fast on them. I'd argue the game is even busier nowadays on JP since they hold more bigger scale events like Big Mom, World Clash or Kata vs Luffy. Add the fact Global like to introduce Global first/exclusive content to keep things fresh and exciting for us, we're more likely to fall behind JP schedule. And now we get that extra month of delay? I don't see how we can ever make up for it unless we get 2 TMs in a month at some point. And that insane grind would probably make some people quit.

On Sabo, he's...eh. He's a captain based on constantly killing enemies but with no inherent CD reductions in his captain ability or special to facilitate speedrunning. Carrot is a better speedrunner. As for when you're not trying to speedrun,. I'd rather use Capone, LAce, or Snakeman for each of the classes he boosts instead of having to work around his captain ability(that's how these things always went with Kuzan). Youtubers proclaiming his high place in the tier list and declaring him broken have really short memories. He's far from being the next Lucy who manages to stay meta relevant for ages past his release(that crown goes to Warco). He's got a place on all of these teams as an amazing sub with great orb matching capabilities as a sub akin to Legend Nami but that's pretty much it. Though to be less negative, he's easily the best Shooter Legend on Global. Shooters have so-so support until Capone's batch but at least he bursts nicely.

He's definitely much more future proof as a sub. I agree that he's almost on par with Legend Nami status as a super sub. As a captain, he's probably top tier currently on Global but two of the classes he boosts haven't got their full "buffs" yet. Lace is superior as a FS captain but Sabo has a lot more options teambuilding wise.
Obviously in the current JP meta, he would barely break into the top 10.

On a side note, it's disgusting how overpowered Warco still is and I'm 200% bitter when I say that because I haven't pulled him yet on JP. He IS the go-to captain for clearing most brand new tough content like invasion Young Big Mom. Struggling a lot more to clear the same content with V2 Kata or Snakeman.

Wow congrats!!! Let me borrow your reverse jinx trick....See you tomorrow for a "I got Sengoku" post......

Finally just hit 1 billion damage done on part 3 of Luffy vs Kata so I should a red ticket in the next few days. And another one for being lucky and ending on Team Luffy. Didn't take that long thanks V2 Doffy overkill damage, was doing 60M per run and it was a pretty clunky team. Man, Doffy V2 is so broken for this type of event, Enel or V2 Kata special damage don't even come close.

Still have the last two stages of the new Garp challenges to complete. But I'm going to focus on Colo Smoothie, 3 turns color affinity boost for Slasher and Powerhouse ain't too shabby. And then need to farm the new difficulty of Raid Enel aswell for gems and support ability tokens...

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize BB forest was up, so I looked up some guides on YouTube. This was the only forest I cleared using a zombie team. Looking at the other teams (like Lucy teams), it required some of the new recruits which I didn't have. Maxed that ship with 300 cola, I think it failed only once.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
So, uh, Neo Garp. That's a surprise. Cool update to his ability...we're getting a lot of Fighter tech lately. Of course you can't use him with Garpoku.

My 70-Pica Pull was v1 Akainu, which is actually new for me, so hey, I'll take it. He's still usable and bound to get a 6+ eventually.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Neo Garp seems... neat I guess?

Also noticed that he's boosted in an "upcoming treasure map" with no month given :|