• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I keep going back and forth on this sugo

I'm kind of worried about being able to manage the TM this time but those gems will be WAY more valuable in just a couple weeks for the anniversary

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
For this sugo, I'd look at it three ways:

-Don't spend anything
-Two multis for Ganfall (80 gems)
-Four multis for Luffy (180 gems)

Just depending on how much help you want for the TM. I wouldn't go past that since you're better off waiting for anni. But spending a bit for boosters in Global is generally worthwhile, moreso since Scarlet and Indigo have slight boosts and should be relatively common.

Also: agreed that the TM booster island thing is actually a decent way to burn stamina, especially with Buggy captains. 20 stamina for some pigs and potential sockets is pretty good. Blueno and Rakuyo aren't too useful, but Kyros and Marco have some good versions. Also I use the heck out of INT Sentomaru, but I might be the only one.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Luffy and Ganfall would be nice to have for the extra points since this TM is going to be a little more rough depending on what units you have and finding Shiki legends might be tough as well. I am excited to see how quickly we hit the goals.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really care for Big Mom and Brook and I did just pull Warco...so I pretty much don't care about the Anniversary Sugofest anymore bar a chance to pull V2 Sabo. I think I'll pull for the guaranteed Ganfor

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I probably won't be pulling on this sugo. I'll just rely on free pulls to hopefully get a boosted unit. Won't be aiming too high in the TM anyway, just want to make the cut off for the extra legend pull.

Good luck to everyone pulling tonight! :)

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I've been theorycrafting a 6+ Enel team for TM Enel that's F2P friendly(ish). If you're a longtime player and don't own 6+ Enel you played yourself, although Corazon is definitely luck of the draw though has been out for so long that he's not exactly rare for established players. BEHOLD:

ZDjD4ZV.png

Stage 6 activate Corazon's special to get rid of debuffs and KO in one turn, Stage 7 activate Shiki, Whitebeard and TM G4 and burst. On revive activate V2 Blackbeard plus 6+ Enel and clear. The damage is a bit misleading since it's using V2 Blackbeard's attack boost by mistake on the burst but it should be able to carry a player all the way through to 5M points if they're adamant about spending zero gems during the TM Sugofest.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Got two new units from the discounted multi: branew and scarlet. Should be able to work both into my teams which I'll start marking tomorrow

If Anni wasn't so close I'd pull again. It this should be enough for me. Plus the free pulls (got kingdew dupe)

Edit: scratch that, three new units. Str Moria was my +1 and I didn't realize he was new. Plus I got a dupe chobro and Tanaka for linitbreaking purposes. Overall it could have been worse

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Got Scarlet, Indigo, an evolved and unevolved Ganfall, and Maynard (new for me). No reds. I didn't realize that Scarlet and Indigo come with sockets and max skilled and leveled, which is a nice bonus (especially since one of my Scarlets was evolved). I've certainly done better for 80 gems, but I'll get a solid boost on points with those. I was hoping for RR Boa or PSY Carrot, since they were boosted, but oh well. Not super happy about going into the TM without any of the Warco batch RRs, but I'm not sure they're quite as vital as some TMs have been with the new RRs.

I'm thinking a team with double 6+ Enel, Scarlet, Indigo, Ganfall, and INT Raid Blackbeard should be able to beat TM Enel, with Shiki subbed in as the friend captain when available.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I did one multi and got WCI Carrot FINALLY! Everything else was dupes. Typical 30 gem multi.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Convinced myself to go up to 4 multis for Luffy, but the third multi had both evolved and unevolved Luffy, as well as RR Boa and v2 Law, so, uh...no need to do the fourth multi. I've got both forms of Ganfall and Luffy to spread about, first time that's happened since I pulled both Apoos. Nice for the TM, though it's a bit sad to Rayshop the unevolved forms afterwards since they're effectively useless but still feel like "rare" units.

Not sure whether to keep Law in his Striker form or super-evo to the Cerebral one. Both classes happen to be strong for me (I have Neko and the Boa sisters on the Striker side, and effectively every notable Cerebral unit outside of Katakuri), so he'd be useful either way. Though with Cerebral I've got the option of v1 Doffy or Legend Nami for orbs, whereas Striker only has 2x with TM WB when his conditional is available. So...probably gonna keep him as-is. I'd have to buy the skulls anyway.

(I'm actually kind of surprised there's still no condition-less 2x or higher orb booster for Strikers besides v2 Law)

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
For those who want to, currently Sabody Redux, last stage, is giving 20k exp for 5 stamina, which is the best rate (with the ship and double neptune). And it's almost autoable. Well it is technically with INT Neptune but those perfect barriers and combo barriers take forever to drop. So I auto it while I do something else, and bring two toxic users (PHY Reiju and Legend Mag), pop them and go back to autoing. Also helps to bring units with barrier penetration like Lawv1, Legend Mag, etc.

I tried it a few times to make sure it works. It does, but you really need patience to run it/sell off units every now and then. Personally I still need ColoKuma so I'm just buggying the underground. Doing decently.

Last edited:

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I should probably be more efficient with getting exp but I skipped Colo Kuma, so im farming him currently.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, I tried out auto-tapping the last stage of Alubarna with Neptune for XP and Croc sockets, but you only get 13k there and it's a bit slow (auto-tap should also auto-forward dialogue, we lose a bit of time there).

I need Kuma as well so I figured out a Colo Neptune team that clears Underground easily and nets around 46k under 2x stamina. Good enough since I'd rather max Kuma than just go for XP right now.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Going with these teams for now. Shura and Ohm teams should have no issues through the whole event. Satori team was mostly a boosted units dump but should be able to handle it (though I'll have to let him poison me). The Gedatsu team will probably target him on the map and is basically a gimmick team to take advantage of my extra Luffy.

The Enel team is going to be interesting to see, even with almost every new TM-specific unit. Indigo and Scarlet really don't work that well if you don't have Shiki around. Even then the fight seems built around two Shikis, though a 6+ Enel can kind of fake things by using his special post-revive. I'm gonna keep an extra team that swaps out Indigo for Raid Blackbeard for whenever I don't have a friend Shiki available (will use Luffy and one Enel for the burst, then BB for the barrier post-revive and the other Enel to help KO). Might have to switch things up even more if that doesn't work, luckily I have stuff like TM WB, Raid Aokiji, or Neo Boa available if need be. Hopefully later on in sea levels I can just do less runs to wait for friend Shikis to return and rely on the high multiplier.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Grats everyone who had lucky pulls. My first two free pulls were new and pretty good : WCI Brook and... TM Ganfor! I haven't made my teams yet but need to try slot Ganfor on the Enel team.

And I'm just farming Colo Kuma on Underground aswell, decent exp with anni ship and Neptune. Can't be bothered maximizing with story islands. I just need to try get close enough to ranking up but not too close either for the start of the TM tonight. The new start time is actually pretty bad for Europeans. =(

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, teams made. Link here: TM Enel Teams

I'm a bit nervous that my final team relies on friend Shiki who I think will be rare, but I should be able to use double Enel or move Warco around. Lot of people will be leveling up this time so maybe that'll keep the refresh list going. We'll see.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Alright, these are my teams.

Looking fairly solid overall, glad I get to use Katakuri and V1 G4 as captains. I noticed we all have a very similar Enel team : Captain Enel 6+ with FC Shiki. Realistically, I'm not expecting to find many Shiki on my FC and I do wonder how reliable that exact same team would be with double Enel 6+. I don't have any contigency plans right now in case double Enel won't be enough. Possibly V2 G4 FC would be do the trick, they surely will be more common.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
TM starts in 2 hours?! That's an unusual time. I'll miss my one minute of being in the top 100. Instead I'll be playing catch-up from the start.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I am in the same boat. No friend Shikis, the team I am using works okay with G4 Luffy. Not sure how far I can make it with just him.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
For one brief shining moment last night, I was rank 5! It was glorious. Until people start actually playing haha

Doing okay so far. Soooo much stamina it's endless. I've hit the refill maybe 5/7 times so far and my natural stamina is just nuts. Using double Enel+ with BBv2 on the final stage is usually enough. Corazon there to boost his special damage. Doubt it'll last but should get me far before I need to adjust

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Ffffffuuuuuucccck

Had to use TWO gems to beat Shura because the friend captain apparently had no lock sockets and that put me at 19

What a cool TM

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Annnd that's a million. No gems, not even touching regular stamina. Insane. 500k pull was STR Trebol. And, lest weforget, 4x skillup is the bees knees. This is how a skillup event SHOULD feel.

I've yet to find a single SaboV2 or Shiki friend. Even Warco is rare, at most I've seen 3.

Ffffffuuuuuucccck

Had to use TWO gems to beat Shura because the friend captain apparently had no lock sockets and that put me at 19

Yuck, that sucks

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, I was seeing a lot of Warco friends over the last week or two, and even 2-3 Shikis at a time before the TM started. Now...they have all vanished into the winds...

Still managing to find 'em enough though. I can get an 11x multiplier when I do find Shikis, which makes up for when I don't. The boss fight with Enel is still a bit shaky, especially if I go in with an HP 50% down debuff (which is distressingly common on these TM maps). I might end up relying on a reworked double Enel 6+ later on, minus Scarlet and Indigo who are useless without Shiki.

Ohm team kills with tons of damage to spare. Satori is also easier than I expected since he only really does stuff if you can't one-shot him (and the paths generally force you to fight him on the map anyway). Lots of debuffs on the maps, though. Really hard to go into the boss rush without one.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Landed on a lot of stamina refills, i'm sitting on around 500k points right now, I'm on east blue league so it"s insanely easy, if i knew i could run only one team wouldn't have pulled on the sugo...

I'm almost at 5000 blue tickets, who should i pick as a TM character ? I don't have Sabo, Zoro/Sanji, Kizaru, Big Mom, Crocodile & Jack

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I might end up relying on a reworked double Enel 6+ later on, minus Scarlet and Indigo who are useless without Shiki.

Worth mentioning my team for the last stage:
Enel+/Enel+
TM Big Mom/Raid BBV2
Corazon/Scarlet

Scarlet does decent damage, and I'm up to something like TM level 15. Use Corazon on stage 6, and on stage 7 I'm using Enel+ and Big Mom who's color boost and G orbs are enough to KO easily. No need to swap out my point booster Scarlet, yet

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I'm almost at 5000 blue tickets, who should i pick as a TM character ? I don't have Sabo, Zoro/Sanji, Kizaru, Big Mom, Crocodile & Jack

As always, your own box/legends will dictate what's best for you, but in general terms I'd say Sabo, Big Mom, or Jack.

I have yet to need Kizaru or Croc for anything. Croc does do a unique thing quite well, it's just not anything I've needed.

I haven't gotten much use out of Zanji besides in TMs, they feel like a unit that works very well as a captain and not with any particular legend/archetype, but since I have a lot of legends I generally don't need them as a captain. They're much more useful if you don't have a deep bench. Someone else can chime in if there's a specific legend or team they fit well.

Sabo is essential if you're running Cerebral teams or Legend Nami, otherwise you can probably wait on him. Big Mom is great for mid bosses in colos or raids since she can provide enough burst on her own, plus you'll use her in primary bursts from time to time as well. Jack can make some boss setups completely trivial, and he's great for Underground colos and some other fixed damage situations.

Worth mentioning my team for the last stage:
Enel+/Enel+
TM Big Mom/Raid BBV2
Corazon/Scarlet

Scarlet does decent damage, and I'm up to something like TM level 15. Use Corazon on stage 6, and on stage 7 I'm using Enel+ and Big Mom who's color boost and G orbs are enough to KO easily. No need to swap out my point booster Scarlet, yet

I'm using double Enel, Scarlet, Indigo, Ganfall, and Luffy since I was lucky and got the boosters. Adding Cora was definitely the first step I was considering, since he gives so much extra punch to the Enel bursts. It does mean I have to rework other teams since I have him as captain in another. I could add in TM WB to help with damage if it ever gets that far.

The Stage 6 Enel is actually my main concern, since the setup doesn't really provide for a damage boost for him. If his HP gets high enough AND I get an HP debuff, I'd be worried about KO'ing him in time. That's where actually having Shiki helps since your HP will be so high.

ShiftyHermit

Oct 27, 2017
These tickets are such a good idea. I don't play JPN so I didn't know if this was a thing. I finally can get some of the TM units I missed.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
OOF, just got my first loss in Sea 20, my Enel+ team was not up to par for that. Might need to make adjustments. Bt hey, who cares, since I got a bento box TWO SPACES away from the boss fight, and it was 100%. Who does that?!

2mil got me a QCK Jozu (yaaay) and I should have my 3mil ticket in another run or so. It's crazy how fast I'm getting points and I don't even have that boosted of a team.

Personally, I HATE having excess stamina. This event is doing wonders for me in trying to be "okay" with that, since my natural stamina is at 640 and just hanging there. I'm generally okay with not using all stamina in other games like Dokkan, but OPTC is my main game so it feels bad. But I just do not have the time for that.

EDIT: 3mil was LucciV2. Already had two copies so.... RP ahoy.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
3M ticket was V2 Fuji, who is new, so I'll gladly take it. I don't think I'll ever use him until the slasher revival in 1 year or so. The gold tickets have been pretty meh so far.

OOF, just got my first loss in Sea 20, my Enel+ team was not up to par for that. Might need to make adjustments. Bt hey, who cares, since I got a bento box TWO SPACES away from the boss fight, and it was 100%. Who does that?!

I've been a bit luckier with FC Shiki, found a couple who pop up if I refresh after every run but that 6+ Enel/Shiki team I've been using is starting to struggle a lot, it's sure clunky. No boost for stage 6 hurts and Enel HP post revive is starting to be too high now unless I stall for meat orbs a lot in the previous stages. Even had to use a gem to revive when I got by a half RCV debuff on the map, it completely ruins Enel special.

It's a tricky team to adjust aswell : TM Big Mom is key for burst turn on stage 7 but she's not boosted by Shiki, Ganfor and Raid BB V2 are both INT and can't be replaced to deal with the mechanics, Corazon is what makes this team a bit safer so he can't go either. It's not like I could throw in legends Marco, Robin or Shirahoshi to get more healing and boost Enel special damage.

Been throwing my normal stamina at raid Heracles, had never worked on him and he's a pretty good unit for the soon to be released V2 Jinbe. Already maxed him out thanks to 4x skillup!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
First red ticket was Barto. After Katakuri from the Pica event I'm expecting nothing but duds for a while

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
First red ticket was Hody, which is new! Yay for speed running things! Just tested him out on Raid Fuji (which is probably not the best option, but it worked), never realized how high his HP starts at. And, uh, how quickly it drains. :P Still, will be fine for fortnights and the like.

I've been a bit luckier with FC Shiki, found a couple who pop up if I refresh after every run but that 6+ Enel/Shiki team I've been using is starting to struggle a lot, it's sure clunky. No boost for stage 6 hurts and Enel HP post revive is starting to be too high now unless I stall for meat orbs a lot in the previous stages. Even had to use a gem to revive when I got by a half RCV debuff on the map, it completely ruins Enel special.!

I don't know if it'll work with your team, but I've started doing just a standard attack for both stage 6 and 7 Enel when needed, and bursting on the second turn. Helps you avoid knocking him into critical health, and Enel's damage is based on the prior turn's healing, so if you get 2-3 meats on the first turn, you can eat those, do maybe 30-40% of his HP, then do way more on the burst turn thanks to the healing. You do get less damage from Shiki's special due to the HP loss, but it generally works out in your favor.

But yeah, debuffs can be killer here. RCV Down and HP Down are both terrible. The map design generally makes you choose between stat debuffs and move debuffs, so I've had to go for the latter most of the time. I will eventually hit a point where I'll be forced to target Gedatsu on the map, so that could complicate things.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I still have yet to use a Shiki friend. I saw one, ONCE, at level 85, but I wasn't at the last stage. By the time I got there it had disappeared

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
First gold: Kumadori
Second gold: v1 Burgess
First red: Croc
Second red: V1 Fujitora

All dupes. Welcome back Treasure Map. I haven't missed you at all.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Second red was Sengoku, can't complain though, 1 new legend out of 2 is great. Gold tickets and free pulls were old dupes. And a lot of news the last few days :

- Wow 6+ V1 Doffy is great. One of the best super evolutions but he deserved it since he had to wait so long. Great captain ability with constant 3.5x atk boost and nice 1.2x HP boost. His special is even better, 2.25 Orb Boost for Driven, that's 6+ V2 Law category. He can't work anymore with Lucy though, being INT and obviously his big downside is being another Doffy Driven. Works well with Barto/Cavendish though for sure.

- TM Doffy is just decent imo, he has that great but niche special which removes RCV bind entirely. Clearly meant to be used for Barto/Cavendish. Shame he's Driven oriented, a missed opportunity.

- The "4th anniversary Comeback sugofest" on Global is such a bad bait right before the real 4th anni sugo but they had to try, like they did last year. We're probably getting Big Mom sugo on the 24th when it ends then.

- The co-op missions are coming, the Ultimate difficulty had to be anti driven/V2 Doffy obviously. The Challenge mission sounds bonkers, a gauntlet of 10 super tough stages, sounds like it will require very very specific teams to clear. But guaranteed tablets are nice and it only costs 1 stamina. I bet I won't be able to clear it though.

First red ticket was Hody, which is new! Yay for speed running things! Just tested him out on Raid Fuji (which is probably not the best option, but it worked), never realized how high his HP starts at. And, uh, how quickly it drains. :P Still, will be fine for fortnights and the like.

I don't know if it'll work with your team, but I've started doing just a standard attack for both stage 6 and 7 Enel when needed, and bursting on the second turn. Helps you avoid knocking him into critical health, and Enel's damage is based on the prior turn's healing, so if you get 2-3 meats on the first turn, you can eat those, do maybe 30-40% of his HP, then do way more on the burst turn thanks to the healing. You do get less damage from Shiki's special due to the HP loss, but it generally works out in your favor.

But yeah, debuffs can be killer here. RCV Down and HP Down are both terrible. The map design generally makes you choose between stat debuffs and move debuffs, so I've had to go for the latter most of the time. I will eventually hit a point where I'll be forced to target Gedatsu on the map, so that could complicate things.

Grats on Hody and yup I've had to do 1 or even 2 turns of standard attacks on stage 6 and sometimes had to tank 1 or 2 post revive hits on stage 7. That strategy is starting to show its limits now around NL 24-25, don't have that much margin to tank. RCV Down and HP Down are a killer for sure, I've been picking move debuffs every single time and yup Gedatsu is a pain because of that mini boss on stage 4, hard to down him in 1-2 turns with 3 QCK units and no STR. I'm not used to having so few margin with my teams for sure, I'm getting a lot more points on the other hand using higher boosted units but it's sure cutting it close.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
3M got me Zoro, to be honest i was fine already with TM & 6+ Mihawk but he's new so i can't complain.

And now i'm waiting for the skull...

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
5mil was white beard. No Marco with him. Just og whitebeard. Ah well....

I've already recouped my 30 gems from the TM summon so that's nice. Now I just need to see how high I care about ranking. At around 2500 and while I imagine some people will stop at 5mil, I like to do a bit more to get more gems. But I've been dropping about 500 a night and the weekends when I don't play as much are worse.

As usuall the TM is one day too long. If it ended tomorrow I'd push a bit. But Monday is just... too much

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Second red was v1 Shanks, which while a dupe, at least gets me the unevolved version in the PirateDex since I pulled him evolved. Oh well, already got one new legend from all this so it's good. Also got Strawberry as my free pull which was nice.

I maxed Colo Ohm in like fifteen minutes thanks to 4x skill up and a double Buggy team that abused Colo Moria and TM Enel to just fixed damage him to death. I don't really ever expect Ohm to be useful, but he's ready nonetheless.

- Wow 6+ V1 Doffy is great. One of the best super evolutions but he deserved it since he had to wait so long. Great captain ability with constant 3.5x atk boost and nice 1.2x HP boost. His special is even better, 2.25 Orb Boost for Driven, that's 6+ V2 Law category. He can't work anymore with Lucy though, being INT and obviously his big downside is being another Doffy Driven. Works well with Barto/Cavendish though for sure.

- TM Doffy is just decent imo, he has that great but niche special which removes RCV bind entirely. Clearly meant to be used for Barto/Cavendish. Shame he's Driven oriented, a missed opportunity.

- The "4th anniversary Comeback sugofest" on Global is such a bad bait right before the real 4th anni sugo but they had to try, like they did last year. We're probably getting Big Mom sugo on the 24th when it ends then.

I like that 6+ Doffy doesn't invalidate the original version (due to the old one being Cerebral and universal while the new one is Driven-only). Haven't really had one of those since Barto.

Whether TM Doffy is any good depends on how often RCV Down comes into play. I was initially excited but then I remembered RCV Bind and Down are different. :P Coby still has his niche!

And yeah, I was initially expecting the anniversary sugo to start on the 22nd alongside the "mystery" event but the Comeback Sugo invalidates that. The 24th does sound plausible since that's when Skill Up starts again and they do like to start sugos next to that.

(I've never been one to call bait sugos since holding your gems is always beneficial and the best sugo is the one where you're lucky, but...yeah, this is a bait sugo)

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
RCV downs are run enders. Revived on my run there and forgot it resets Enels special to 0. That'll be another gem-revive. Not proud of that.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Spent natural stamina on ColoGanfor. Got him rainbowed because.... there's no reason other than a lack of things to do and I needed a small exp to put me back to level up. Sitting just under 3k andI'm sure it'll drop a bit more overnight. Just can't keep up anymore.

Co-op missions tonight, right? Should be interesting. Not 100% on what to expect but I like new content that won't be TM related

EDIT: Found a Lucy team on reddit that works well. I recommend just reading through the threads or finding youtube videos to find a good team. Saw a bunch of LAce, AkainuV2, and Lucy teams. It works well and it's something to burn normal stamina on, but I'm still focusing on the TM. Trying to stay above 3k but people are still playing, apparently.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Triple exp ship and these move debuffs right in front of stamina refills are just incredible. Could have played non stop yesterday if I wanted to but couldn't keep up, I just gave up and stayed at 200/100 stamina after a while. I've failed 5 times against Enel overall but that's fine since I'm gaining so many points, been yoyoing between navigation level 39 and 29. Past navigation level 35 or 36, that Shiki/Enel team sure is reliant on meat orbs RNG. Currently sitting around rank 680, which is the highest ever for me, might finish in the top 1k this time!

Started farming the co-op missions, the 40 stamina one sure is tricky but the rewards are pretty good and I like that we can just use double stamina on that. Finally something to spend stamina on. I've been using a double Lucy team, I can't believe how clutch he's been since I got him in December, absolute beast! The other units are 6+ Corazon, legend Marco, TM Big Mom and Colo Lucy. Loads of teams on youtube and reddit as MiTYH said. It's a safe-ish team but I've still messed up 5 runs already, it's a killer when you take one boss below 20% HP because of missed perfects.

Whether TM Doffy is any good depends on how often RCV Down comes into play. I was initially excited but then I remembered RCV Bind and Down are different. :P Coby still has his niche!

And yeah, I was initially expecting the anniversary sugo to start on the 22nd alongside the "mystery" event but the Comeback Sugo invalidates that. The 24th does sound plausible since that's when Skill Up starts again and they do like to start sugos next to that.

(I've never been one to call bait sugos since holding your gems is always beneficial and the best sugo is the one where you're lucky, but...yeah, this is a bait sugo)

Oh you're right, I actually read RCV Bind my bad haha, thought he was an alternative to Coby! RCV Down removal isn't as great.

Also that Crunchyroll article about a brand new Global/French (exclusive?) legend making its first appearance during anni sugo is intriguing. It could just be Brook, it could be Capone too but what if it was dual Neko/Inu or Kaido or Chopper? :O