- Nov 5, 2017
I only have access to Luffy's Island, shouldn't we have both of them anyway ?
Nope, just the team you're versuing. It's the same stage either way.
You got me scared for a second but my boy V2 Doffy won't be denied. Getting 65M or so per run with that pretty heavy legend team but it works on the 10 stamina version. Not quite the 99M team but not too shabby either. I did 10 runs and looks like I'm already done, thought the red ticket would be at 1 billion but only need 400m.Welp, found a double enel team that gets 10mil for 10 stamina. Might just farm that until I can find a better one. Sucks for DoffyV2 owners that they changed the stage setup.
EDIT: Found a better team on reddit. SanjiV1+/Judge+ team, does about 25mil on 10 stamina. Save me some runs in the... long run....
Based Bandai just protecting the players really before they nerf V2 Kata hard next month. No one can complain if no one has pulled him!God the rates on this sugo are terrible. Katakuri, who is front and center on the banner, has a lower rate than all but the other three newest, unboosted legends.
On the limited third pull you have a -70%- chance of getting an old ass legend(and judge I guess), a combined 30% for the other six decent legends, and a .8% chance of Katakuri.
What a joke
Just finished getting 400 million damage, this team made it super easy and didn't cost to much stamina. It deals about 53 million damage for 10 stamina, but it does require you to have tons of v2 Sabo friends. You basically stall on stage 1 until you have 9 turns left on Doffy and you just kill 1 mob per turn to get the maximum boost from Sabo. I think this could go up to +60 million if you have v2 Shanks.
After serving two faithful and highly successful terms on Team Luffy, they did me dirty and stuck me on Team Katakuri for round 3. We were losing from the get-go and the gap has only widened. Oh well. I will comfort myself with the 5 gems I got from the last round, which is basically as good as getting a red ticket, right?
There might be safer but I ran this double Snakeman team and it didn't seem too risky. I hit a couple greats here and there but still cleared. I used Bobbin instead of Praline since I have just pulled mine.
Yeah, dual character sugo was my plan, but waiting one more batch till Revos might not be a bad idea...honestly it'll come down to what kind of sugo they give us, and we're more likely to get an anniversary template/2x legend rate with Luffy/Law, so it'll probably still be that. Might be better to hope we get Revos a month early or something.There definitely is a powercreep in content difficulty happening right now, going hand in hand with the recent powercreep in sugo units. Except Luffy/Law might not be all that despite their 4.5x CA because of their lack of built-in utility. If Koala/Sabo and Inu/Neko are still MVPs over Luffy/Law in the next few months, might need to readjust my plans for Global. This might be one of the rare cases where I hope they delay the Revolutionaries batch by a month or two. Like December for Luffy/Law and mid January for Koala/Sabo to give us more time to save.
I can't see anyone buying that.
Yeah true, Luffy/Law sugo will definitely get 2x legend rate and some decent step ups. On JP it was 2.5x legend rate (but it was their anni) and the Revos sugo still had a 2x legend rate two weeks later. I'm not sure Global will be as generous if they release both back to back aswell. Though it would be a good opportunity to have a big Xmas sugo for once. Getting Revos batch before Luffy/Law would be the dream but I don't see that happening.Yeah, dual character sugo was my plan, but waiting one more batch till Revos might not be a bad idea...honestly it'll come down to what kind of sugo they give us, and we're more likely to get an anniversary template/2x legend rate with Luffy/Law, so it'll probably still be that. Might be better to hope we get Revos a month early or something.
As for JPN's next TM silhouette, I'm still banking on at least one more Reverie batch before they breach Wano (still waiting on Vivi!), so I doubt this is a Wano TM. I think an Akainu/Aokiji dual unit like some people have speculated makes the most sense.
We're getting the FNs voted by the community at half stamina right? So pretty much just Summer ones. I guess that's something to do with the new ship.I can't see anyone buying that.
Downtime day today, which is nice. Basically just auto some FNs and move on. Should get rewards tonight (yay team luffy, sorry randoms who weren't there). And a new FN... or is it just the repeat summer stuff? That'd be lame but after these events I'm okay with being casual for a week or so.
Yeah I'm hoping for 1 or 2 more Reverie batches but now to think of it, there might not be enough time to release one before Wano starts. They can still come back to it later anyway. And Kizaru is in dire need of a good version in this game, he's got so many units (legend, TM, LRR, RR) but they all are incredibly niche/lacklustre.
LOL, as soon as we get Neptune's whale we have to kick him to the curb.
I'll never super evolve my Nami!!!!!!!!!!!!! #ArtisticFreedom #NotMyNavigator
Definitely get Kidd, he's amazing. Opera is good but niche, haven't used him since the TM he debuted for