• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
3 million ticket was a new v2 Shanks.
Unsure if I'll even reach the 5 mil mark, but I'll take what I've got happily.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
5m ticket was a dupe Croc and 7m ticket was a dupe Magellan. Well, don't think that 7m ticket was from a limited pool... At least glad to see it's possible to reach 7m with my crummy teams (best multiplier was 3.90x for Nami). I gemmed once on the first day because I thought I wouldn't make it but there's still a full day left so probably won't need to gem in the future. I did abuse auto-battle (love it so much) on that double exp CP9 FN with double Neptune and Hoe. Probably ranked up 5-6 times, won't be able to rely on that in future TMs.

Regular chests are better than rainbow chests, tbh.

Real talk, I got more tablets from normal chests than from rainbow ones overall.

3 million ticket was a new v2 Shanks.
Unsure if I'll even reach the 5 mil mark, but I'll take what I've got happily.

Congrats!! Amazing unit, equally good as a captain or as a sub! He's still used a lot to this day on JP. :)

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
My 3M ticket was Tesoro, it's a new legend so it's fine to me. I want to reach at least 5M but my Carrot friends disappeared and won't come back even after several resets,
so i'm going to stop right here even if i might be relegated...

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Grats with Tesoro, pretty good sub!

3M ticket on JP was a dupe Lucy. Next TM silhouette looks Marco or Smoker or... King? The next boosted list doesn't give much away.
Looks like the upcoming QoL changes are coming to Japan too, with auto-battle on top of that for them.

New Megalo ship is pretty good, perfect for 6+ Shira but also for Warco. Pretty easy condition to fullfill, just need an INT or PSY captain.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
7 mil ticket was Enel, whom I've already got a 5* dupe and is Rainbowed. Any use for keeping a 6* Enel for the class difference? (Edit: For some reason I thought Enel changed classes when 6*+ed but he doesn't. Well, off to the rayshop with you)

Anyway I doubt I'm in danger of dropping below 4k so I can officially say fuck this TM, I'm out

Last edited:

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the pulls and for chugging through this TM peeps. I am going to hit 3 million for the red and stop. I thought I could push it to get above rank 2000 but I've had enough.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to hit 5 mil. Dupevendish. I'm peacing out of this TM now. Happy I got V2 Shanks. He'll go well with V2 Akainu.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
3mil was Doffyv1, again. Already had 2 dupes.

Should barely get 5mil. Real life got in the way. Won't hit 5000 rank for the legend which hurts but.... eh. I can live without the 5k RP this time.

EDIT: Yup, got it under an hour to spare. My last run was all ATK down since I needed to save on stamina. Was miserable with WBv2 captain.

Legend was Enel, didn't need him or a dupe of him. So that's fun. Not ranking for this TM, bring on the next event I guess

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, 5mil is as far as I go in this dreadful TM. Worst one yet, and I fought through that intensely competitive 3 day G4 TM. :/ Actually had a death on Nami near the end there, wasn't fully paying attention and Shiryu didn't KO one of the homies for some reason, which led to a comedy of errors that resulted in a KO (Nami does some sort of EoT damage that deals like 5-8k or something, because everything else going on in the stage apparently wasn't enough).

3m ticket was Corazon, because it wouldn't be a TM if I didn't pull Cora or Usopp. 5m was V2 Boa, which is actually new. I guess I'll have her for her 6+ whenever we get it.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
to give you an idea of how many people are getting to 7 million and stopping completely, I had dropped to 3600 after not playing all day and while it's not likely I'd go below 4k I decided to just finish my run (I had all the sub bosses beat but not Nami)

when I beat Nami I jumped to like 2200

edit: Another clear and a half got me to 1920 or so. What a terrible fucking experience, if they have a TM like this again after a content drought like that I might just walk.

Last edited:

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Ended with pulling V2 Fujitora dupe. Next TM is Oven/Smoothie with intrusion. Not sure what to think.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Ended with pulling V2 Fujitora dupe. Next TM is Oven/Smoothie with intrusion. Not sure what to think.
Man, that means we're going to get messed up boosted characters again. I wonder how the reddit is taking it

*loads up*
"NOTICE Nobody cares if you leave the game, we dont need a thread for each and everyone that leaves. Unless you want to engage in a constructive discussion, your so self important post will be removed"

Ah

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Seems like they switched Barto/Cavendish & Sanji/Judge for the french anni, i just hope Smoothie/Oven TM aren't that annoying...

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
I got doffy v1 for my 7 million ticket what crap, i swear the older legends must be rate boosted higher to get then the newest ones

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I got doffy v1 for my 7 million ticket what crap, i swear the older legends must be rate boosted higher to get then the newest ones

overall they need to change the Legend distribution. Only max. 2 Year Olds should be pullable, for the older ones they could introduce a permanent Legacy Banner or put them in the LRR Banners.

But for god sakes, pls change something...

3 Mil. V2 Doffy
5 Mil. Shanks V1
7 Mil. Enel

Awfull :(

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Man, that means we're going to get messed up boosted characters again. I wonder how the reddit is taking it

*loads up*
"NOTICE Nobody cares if you leave the game, we dont need a thread for each and everyone that leaves. Unless you want to engage in a constructive discussion, your so self important post will be removed"

Ah
Hahaha. I saw four of those type of threads yesterday. I get it but no one cares if you are quitting the game.

Here are the special chopperman missions.

1. Clear the Señor Pink 0 stam raid or the 40 stam raid using only Free Spirit Characters​
  2. Clear the Señor Pink 0 stam raid or the 40 stam raid using only DEX Characters​
  3. Clear the Señor Pink 0 stam raid or the 40 stam raid using only 4 crew members​
  4. Clear the Lucci 0 stam raid or the 60 stam raid using only Fighter Chars​
  5. Clear the Lucci 0 stam raid or the 60 stam raid using only QCK Chars​
  6. Clear the Lucci 0 stam raid or the 60 stam raid using only 4 crew members​
  7. Clear the Boa 0 stam raid or 60 stam raid using only PSY characters​
  8. Clear the Boa 0 stam raid or 60 stam raid using only 5 crew members​
  9. Clear the Boa 0 stam raid or 60 stam raid using only 4 crew members​
  10. Clear all Special Missions​

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I think the Judge/Sanji and TM Smuvvin cycle has Colo Katakuri and Raid Big Mom, right? Plus we also get Legend Cracker during the TM sugo. Plus Summer Reiju and Conis shouldn't be too far off, though they might wait till August or so.

Really thinking they're going to pair Invasion Linlin with Raid Big Mom. I will cry.

I don't even have v2 doffy

Now that I got V2 Boa, V2 Doffy is the oldest legend that I don't have. I wouldn't care if he was just a basic Driven legend, but his special is unique and I've missed out on being able to run some teams because I don't have him. :/

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Copied my Reddit Post:

Made a Luff/Ace Team for QCK Lucci Challenge

Luffy/Ace - Luffy/Ace

Colo Magellan- QCK Garp

Neo Mihawk- RR QCK Apoo

Polar Tang Ship (for heal if needed)

Round 1 - 3: Just stall

Round 4: Turn 1 Use one L/A and kill the first 3 enemys on the front
Turn 2 Use second L/A and clear

Round 5: Switch L/A the first 2 Turns and beat him down.
Turn 3 use Neo Mihawk Special, Switch L/A and Attack
Turn 4 Use Magellan, Garp and Apoo, Switch L/A and kill

With Orb Luck it is even possible to kill Lucci on Turn 3

If you have a different FS Attack Booster instead of Apoo, feel free to use it

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Smoothie/Oven is definitely the better pair, which SUCKS personally because like this month, I'll have IRL things to do around TM time. I'll should be able to get 1mil but I was counting on it being Doffy and me not caring much. Makes sense they'd move it around for Sanji/Judge though. Still stinks personally.

They have to update this pool of legends though, I've gotten more DoffyV1's than I can count. I'm not saying I need the newest ones, my legend luck has been decent with pulls lately, but I'll take a dupe of Barto or BoaV2, at least those I need

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Finished around rank 1.1k with around 9.5m points, happy about that, feared the worst with the 1.1x nerf to TM units but in the end it didn't affect me too much. I can definitely relax and do fewer runs and just settle for 7m in future TMs.

Very excited about TM Smoothie/Oven coming early next, much better unit than TM Doffy who's really just a BLK orb remover for Driven.
Kyou This schedule shuffle shouldn't be too painful on paper since you didn't really NEED Barto/Cavendish, Colo Pica nor TM Doffy for Smoothie/Oven. Obviously it all depends on the final boosted list we have.

It was a fairly easy TM overall, I ran these teams just to give an idea. TM Doffy was the "right" lead to deal with Mont d'Or who doesn't do much anyway, any BLK orb remover like TM Ace would do the trick. Legend Cracker was the best legend for the invasion, you could pair him up with TM Kaido lead. Just needed a 4 turns rainbow shield remover for bosses Big Mom+Katakuri. The most annoying part of that TM iirc was Brûlée on stage 6 of Galette, she did like 10 turns bind and despair, wasn't fun to stall that out.

Hopefully we will get a free V2 Germa RR in our mailbox like they did on JP, some of them are just busted. Wonder how they'll handle the "free Sora support" event, most players didn't bother farming her since you kinda needed the whole V2 Germa batch really.

Seems like they switched Barto/Cavendish & Sanji/Judge for the french anni, i just hope Smoothie/Oven TM aren't that annoying...

Your mileage may vary but I think TM Nami was pretty easy overall (despite needing to stall out the silence) and TM Smoothie/Oven was trickier. Still was a pretty chill TM though, there will be harder TMs in the future. Then again it will depend on our box and the list of trusty characters as usual.

I think the Judge/Sanji and TM Smuvvin cycle has Colo Katakuri and Raid Big Mom, right? Plus we also get Legend Cracker during the TM sugo. Plus Summer Reiju and Conis shouldn't be too far off, though they might wait till August or so.

Really thinking they're going to pair Invasion Linlin with Raid Big Mom. I will cry.

Now that I got V2 Boa, V2 Doffy is the oldest legend that I don't have. I wouldn't care if he was just a basic Driven legend, but his special is unique and I've missed out on being able to run some teams because I don't have him. :/

Both Colo Katakuri and Raid Big Mom actually landed shortly after TM Smoothie/Oven. That was a bit weird but yeah the following TM (Weevil) had two new Colo units boosted (Katakuri and Brook) and Raid Big Mom. Still hoping for Invasion Linlin to land with the next FN, would be perfect.

Shame you guys missed out on V2 Doffy (short) era, last powercreep that felt too good for me!

Last edited:

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Your mileage may vary but I think TM Nami was pretty easy overall (despite needing to stall out the silence) and TM Smoothie/Oven was trickier. Still was a pretty chill TM though, there will be harder TMs in the future. Then again it will depend on our box and the list of trusty characters as usual.
You're right, it wasn't really hard but it was really slow because i missed some important units like Colo Shiryu and my Raid Barto special is barely maxed out , so i only used Colo Magellan special against Nami and i was relying a lot on a Carrot friend. Also i forgot we don't get the birds this time with their damage boost.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
EDIT : HOLY =**¨%£%µ+£)-

Ranking ticket on JP !!!!

Ad55Ogq.png

You're right, it wasn't really hard but it was really slow because i missed some important units like Colo Shiryu and my Raid Barto special is barely maxed out , so i only used Colo Magellan special against Nami and i was relying a lot on a Carrot friend. Also i forgot we don't get the birds this time with their damage boost.

Ah yeah missing Colo Shiryu was a pretty big blow, I can see why that made things much slower. We'll get birds this time yup. There are more debuffs in the next TM but most people will probably pull on French Anni and the following Cracker sugo. If you pull V2 RR Reiju, you should be golden for the invasion fight.

Hahaha. I saw four of those type of threads yesterday. I get it but no one cares if you are quitting the game.

Here are the special chopperman missions.

I saw one of those yesterday too, the guy had posted his box and he had rainbowed Koala/Sabo, Luffy/Law, Inu/Neko and whatnot lol...
The subreddit is just a circlejerk of negativity nowadays, it's a pain to navigate through all the whining and memes to get to the useful info. Seems to be the case for most gacha games subreddits, the other two I follow (FF Brave Exvius, Fire Emblem Heroes) have just become cesspool too, non stop complaining about not getting the same freebies as on JP, prices, rates etc. Guess it can't be avoided because of their gambling nature.

On another topic, these chopperman missions are cool, fun little filler with sweet rewards, good way to recycle old content, hope we get more in the future. Haven't made my teams yet, but I saw a couple posted in this thread already ^^

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Both Colo Katakuri and Raid Big Mom actually landed shortly after TM Smoothie/Oven. That was a bit weird but yeah the following TM (Weevil) had two new Colo units boosted (Katakuri and Brook) and Raid Big Mom. Still hoping for Invasion Linlin to land with the next FN, would be perfect.

Thought that might have been the case based on the order in the log. JPN was two months from anniversary at that point so that might have mixed things up a bit in their scheduling, particularly with the events around the V2 Germa batch. We'll just have to see if they give us Katakuri early or something.

Or we might get a couple weeks of colo reruns. Wouldn't mind seeing Chopper and Ikaros return, I totally forgot they were there and they only lasted one cycle.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Really curious to see Carrot's non boosted rate tonight

Do we see the fabled 0.015??

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't see that many people posting teams for Boa so here's the one I used to knock out 2 challenges at once. You must use a friend's Kuzan who has barrier penetration for stage 3 (or two, I forgot which stage had the barrier lady).

Franky can replace with anyone who can boost orb and Sabo can be replaced with Tamago or a conditional booster/tap timing special. Use everyone on stage 5 except Enel and Luffy, they'll be used after the revive. You'll need to reroll the game if Luffy gets binded, and the window to reroll was pretty short iirc, or maybe I'm thinking of some other old raid.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I went ahead and rainbow'd Colo Shishilian today just so that I'd have an easier way to tell him apart from his RR version.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I went ahead and rainbow'd Colo Shishilian today just so that I'd have an easier way to tell him apart from his RR version.
Oh man I need to do this too

I wonder what unit wins for most similar looking. I almost used an invasion Cavendish during the TM because they look nearly identical

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I got Enel from my ticket... I regret not getting the free v2 Fuji now... Well not really lol. I guess he's pretty good for his support but I'm sure I'll eventually get him.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Reward on Global was a dupe V2 Fuji, another 5k RP to spend on evolvers! I can't complain though after getting Shira/Sherry yesterday.

Thought that might have been the case based on the order in the log. JPN was two months from anniversary at that point so that might have mixed things up a bit in their scheduling, particularly with the events around the V2 Germa batch. We'll just have to see if they give us Katakuri early or something.

Or we might get a couple weeks of colo reruns. Wouldn't mind seeing Chopper and Ikaros return, I totally forgot they were there and they only lasted one cycle.

Yeah we might get re-runs or colo Pica somehow. Not looking forward to farming Colo Katakuri again, he was pretty tough, one of the first piece of content to directly counter V2 Katakuri too ironically (not that any of us pulled V2 Kata =p)

You mentionned Summer Reiju, hopefully she's arriving soon, very useful F2P support!

I didn't see that many people posting teams for Boa so here's the one I used to knock out 2 challenges at once. You must use a friend's Kuzan who has barrier penetration for stage 3 (or two, I forgot which stage had the barrier lady).

Franky can replace with anyone who can boost orb and Sabo can be replaced with Tamago or a conditional booster/tap timing special. Use everyone on stage 5 except Enel and Luffy, they'll be used after the revive. You'll need to reroll the game if Luffy gets binded, and the window to reroll was pretty short iirc, or maybe I'm thinking of some other old raid.

Thanks, will give this a try later. I used this Brook team to get all 3 Senor Pink missions done, was pretty straightforward. Going to try Lucci next since he's free today.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
For Lucci I did Enel, Enel, Mihawk/Shanks and Legend Marco

Just stall as long as you can, Arc Maxim on stage 4, and all specials on Lucci. Easy 2 for 1

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
It took seven of the eight Critical ATK tablets I got during this TM, but I finally got my final level for Legend Big Mom, making her my fifth rainbowed legend.

Oddly enough, besides the obvious bottleneck of Slot Bind Resist (which is on damn near everyone), my other biggest need is RCV Bind of all things. It shows up on a lot of the more support-ish legends.

(I will manage to get Corazon and Usopp close to rainbow when their supports come and I can use my saved dupes)

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
For Lucci I did Enel, Enel, Mihawk/Shanks and Legend Marco

Just stall as long as you can, Arc Maxim on stage 4, and all specials on Lucci. Easy 2 for 1

Thanks that worked great, I tried a similar team at first but it had 6+ V2 Law instead of Marco, required a lot more stalling and I kept messing up. I completed the fighter mission with a Warco, Zanji, RR Hina team after that.

It took seven of the eight Critical ATK tablets I got during this TM, but I finally got my final level for Legend Big Mom, making her my fifth rainbowed legend.

Oddly enough, besides the obvious bottleneck of Slot Bind Resist (which is on damn near everyone), my other biggest need is RCV Bind of all things. It shows up on a lot of the more support-ish legends.

(I will manage to get Corazon and Usopp close to rainbow when their supports come and I can use my saved dupes)

Grats! Five rainbow legends is pretty impressive! I only have 3 rainbows : V2 Doffy, Snakeman and Warco (kinda regret this since I hardly ever use him). I'm just saving my tablets for future dual legends I guess.

And yeah RCV Bind is by far my most used tablet too, I'm always out of them. Shirahoshi, Enel, Corazon, it's pretty key to clear some very tough content.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
My Lace is one off rainbow now. Tempting to roll the dice on the shop Dex Def tablets but gotta start saving for that ridiculously expensive Garp

Edit: my least favorite, most first worldy, part of TM rewards has become "What garbo units do I LB so that I can open these godamn shard and crystal mails"