• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
She works finde with herself or any other cerebral Cap but she is a better sub than a Cap, i hope she gets a 6+ in the future
Hmm thanks - i might be better off using her as a sub then.
Whats units are considered the best Ceberal Captains right now ? The last newer ones i got were Katakuri STR and Shanks v2, but i have to double check.
Happy One Piece day, I got a FREE story Nami
Damn - i thought this was a guaranteed Red Poster for everyone because of One Piece day.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got a Legend from the ticket!

...Dupe Franky. I don't even have many Legends to begin with. :(

Thanks, I guess? Maybe his 6+ will be a side-grade and I can use both.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Hey, got a blue skull from Garp while I was getting Zoro copies for his support. Too bad I didn't double that one. Still, that gets me one step closer to 6+ Lucci.

II'm also really surprised to learn that story Robin, Franky and Brook don't have supports even in Japan?

Yeah, that's kind of lame. I've had 5 Robin copies since like the first post-Support Strawhat Island but I just realized the other day she doesn't have support yet. I have five each of Robin/Franky/Brook for when they do finally get it, but I suspect they'll be clogging up my box for a while.

I do like this Strawhat Adventure though, if only because we finally got the 20th SH books in a non-pay to play island. Lots of dupes for socketing too, and it's easily Buggy-able.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did zoro and garp today for upcoming support. Of course I messed up some double runs by being sloppy but whatever. Will focus on the 20th anni stages tomorrow

But I delete evolvers I had been saving (after evolving a few). And I saved 150 BOX SPACE. Jesus. Glad I don't have to go back to that again

Free pull was story chopper so nothing exciting there.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Can't wait for this update. I'm sitting on random fodder so I can sell them 20 at a time. Wooo!

I got a Legend from the ticket!

...Dupe Franky. I don't even have many Legends to begin with. :(

Thanks, I guess? Maybe his 6+ will be a side-grade and I can use both.

He already got his 6+ and it's a straight upgrade. You can unlock the quest to get his skulls in the extra island right now. Congrats on getting free 5k RP!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
He already got his 6+ and it's a straight upgrade. You can unlock the quest to get his skulls in the extra island right now. Congrats on getting free 5k RP!
Well that's that I guess, haha.

Thanks for the information!

Franky does have potential uses in his 5* form though
Good to know! I might keep one unevolved then just in-case. Not like I really need more RP right now anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda hoping there isn't any crazy guaranteed legends for the French Anni sugo only because I pulled for the guaranteed Nami since she was one of the seven legends I was missing (Tesoro, BM, Carrot, V2 Jimbe, Capone, and Catdog). I'd be okay with not pulling just because I haven't really seen the V2 Germa units used all that much in non-Sanji/Judge teams because without their weird tandem conditional, they're not all that impressive.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I'm kinda hoping there isn't any crazy guaranteed legends for the French Anni sugo only because I pulled for the guaranteed Nami since she was one of the seven legends I was missing (Tesoro, BM, Carrot, V2 Jimbe, Capone, and Catdog). I'd be okay with not pulling just because I haven't really seen the V2 Germa units used all that much in non-Sanji/Judge teams because without their weird tandem conditional, they're not all that impressive.

you choose wisely to go for Nami, she is an awesome Sub with good utility and will become even better with her 6+

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Day 1 player here and I'm struggling to remember the last time (on global) maintenance was extended not once, but twice. I think there was one bad update, but it never had the Dokkan or Legend thing of being down an entire day. Wonder how much compensation we're gonna get. Two delays should mean at least 2 gems, though I'd be hopeful for 10.

Happy I finished the challenge islands yesterday, just need to get the 10 runs of the 20th island today if the game opens. And reddit teased the invasion Linlin so that's something to prep for at least

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Day 1 player here and I'm struggling to remember the last time (on global) maintenance was extended not once, but twice. I think there was one bad update, but it never had the Dokkan or Legend thing of being down an entire day. Wonder how much compensation we're gonna get. Two delays should mean at least 2 gems, though I'd be hopeful for 10.

Happy I finished the challenge islands yesterday, just need to get the 10 runs of the 20th island today if the game opens. And reddit teased the invasion Linlin so that's something to prep for at least

Tbh how often does Global introduce a major update like this before Japan gets it?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh how often does Global introduce a major update like this before Japan gets it?

Truth.

Game is back up. Looks like they had an issue stacking items that aren't skulls -- that whole part is on hold. Retry and sell from mission is up though, and it's sliiiiiick. I'm happy enough for these QOL

JudgeV2 starting on the 27th. This is considered french anni, right? Or is there something else coming. I'm undetermined how I want to go on these...

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Meh hoped the game would be down over 24h like it was on JP when they tried to stack the tomes. Was already ready to spam "50 gems compensation or RIOT!"

Been a bit busy last few days but so many news. Biggest one for me is Ambush Linlin is coming to Global finally!!! And it's the exact same setup than on JP, coupled with Mother Caramel FN. Except it lasts just FOUR days instead of three weeks.... Hopefully the ambush will be guaranteed or much higher chance because it was abysmally low on JP, like 5%. Anyway I'm ready to spend all my almighty manuals on Young Linlin, just hoping I can farm 8 copies to rainbow her. Super excited about that.

Bikini Blitz rewards are up on JP, my 4 red tickets were dupe : V1 Zoro, Log Luffy, Franky and V2 Akainu. Only got one new unit from the 20 RR tickets, Lindbergh from Revolutionnary batch, I'll take it I guess. Wasn't really worth spending 20 gems though.....

Looks like the 20th Anni SH are getting new support abilities, and most of them are pretty amazing. Time to save all the dupes.

Yeah Brook, Franky and Robin are looking pretty nice. Shame we didn't get them on Global too, I totally expected it because of the simultaneous event.

Oh wow...based free red ticket.
Wanted her for so long and now I finally pulled Legend Robin.

Any current OP Friend Captain she can team up with ?

Grats!! Great sub for Cerebral and she can clear a lot of forests/challenges. Most OP friend captain atm on Global would be Inu/Neko but not many people have him yet. In the future Koala/Sabo will be a very OP Cerebral lead.

Probably a combination of how the movie goes plus the fact that it was in production before those parts of Wano. Drake and Urouge makes sense otherwise, both the big guys (plus did they fight in Saobody? Can't remember).

Surprised that this is how we finally get post-timeskip Drake in the game, though. That was always an odd missing unit, his time skip design is pretty different and it was shown long ago (plus, dinosaur). Also finally get Colo Law, long after all the other supernovas got one. Well, except Bonney, but she had the summer island.

Of course, I'm completely burying the lede here, which is that we get a NEW FOXY.

Excited about the Stampede stuff, 6 dual unit raids released at the same time??!! Biggest collab so far. And yeah the pairings must be based on the movie because there are some weird ones in there.

20th Strawhat skill ups are going wellI, I'll get to redoing the challenge islands later.

II'm also really surprised to learn that story Robin, Franky and Brook don't have supports even in Japan?

Yeah, gotta keep the powercreep in check amirite. That makes no sense, really don't know why they don't have supports yet then again 70% of the older units still don't have their support so....

Did zoro and garp today for upcoming support. Of course I messed up some double runs by being sloppy but whatever. Will focus on the 20th anni stages tomorrow

But I delete evolvers I had been saving (after evolving a few). And I saved 150 BOX SPACE. Jesus. Glad I don't have to go back to that again

Free pull was story chopper so nothing exciting there.

I'm gutted, forgot to do Zoro+Garp until yesterday and messed up two double runs in a row while trying to stall on Zoro. Only managed to get two copies in the end..... He'll come back but still...
My free pull was so bad that I forgot what it was.

You made the right decision imo. I've owned Sanji/Judge for a few months now but unfortunately only 1 of the V2 Germa kids and I can hardly use them. They served me well as TM leads for easier bosses, I just slap random powerhouse units in their team. But for proper tricky content, 99% of the Sanji/Judge teams out there are the full V2 Germa batch or with Legend Cracker on top. Even if you put the V1 5+ Germa or old good powerhouse units, it doesn't really work.

Truth.

Game is back up. Looks like they had an issue stacking items that aren't skulls -- that whole part is on hold. Retry and sell from mission is up though, and it's sliiiiiick. I'm happy enough for these QOL

JudgeV2 starting on the 27th. This is considered french anni, right? Or is there something else coming. I'm undetermined how I want to go on these...

Didn't realise the items didn't stack yet, please extend the maintenance Bandai!

V2 Germa sugo definitely is the French Anni. 2x legend rate and better restricted pools. I just fist pumped when I saw the structure, no guaranteed new legend on the 9th multi, no 2.5x rate nor 30 gems on the 4th! I can save my gems since there's no way I'll get the full V2 Germa batch and owning 2-3 of them is equal to owning none of them pretty much.

So happy about this, more gems towards the dual extravaganza at the end of the year ^_________^

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I might do a single 30 gem multi just for the 2x legend rate, but yeah, not enough there to tempt me out of my usual TM-sugo focused plans. Was hoping the selected sugo pool might be nice but they threw Log and Kung Fu Luffy in there so it'll be stacked towards them.

I have at least two teams that can beat Linlin (Legend-heavy Snakeman and gimmick Brook team), so I shouldn't have an issue getting at least one copy. Her support and LB potentials don't seem vital so it'll be more about getting her special leveled enough for TM.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Invasions are handled kind of weird now

Finish a raid, sell drops, then the Invasion animation plays, then it takes you back to ask if you want to retry, then it takes you BACK to the invasion screen where it advances telling you which invasion it is

on that note, super easy Tankman raid has garp attached to it if you, like me, have not finished his LB

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I really regret not dropping gems for Nami. I might spend for 3 multis on part 3 but I am not excited for this sugo at all.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Hahahaha wtf

Tested out retry, the friend captain on retry HAS NO LIMIT BREAK OR CANDIES

First run through: friend Snakeman has 2045 attack
Second run through: 1645 attack

This will for sure get you killed and makes this almost pointless for farming hard content

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, assuming the Germa ship is acoming and costs 30 gems as usual, that only leaves me with 2 multies for the sugo. Probably best to skip right? I'm not all that interested in the Germa units (I still need OG Niji).

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Hahahaha wtf

Tested out retry, the friend captain on retry HAS NO LIMIT BREAK OR CANDIES

First run through: friend Snakeman has 2045 attack
Second run through: 1645 attack

This will for sure get you killed and makes this almost pointless for farming hard content

Yikes, that's bad. I can see the appeal if farming FN's with Jack who's still rare, but I was planning on using that feature for Bltizs. Or hell, just Raids. That's a massive disadvantage. Although apparently they are Max LB, according to reddit.

This QOL update is nice but seems a bit rushed. Hopefully the next update fixes that friend bug. Watch them call it a "feature"

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Yikes, that's bad. I can see the appeal if farming FN's with Jack who's still rare, but I was planning on using that feature for Bltizs. Or hell, just Raids. That's a massive disadvantage. Although apparently they are Max LB, according to reddit.

This QOL update is nice but seems a bit rushed. Hopefully the next update fixes that friend bug. Watch them call it a "feature"
I do think it is legitimately a bug since there's really no reason to do that and they don't warn you

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Hmm I don't know, it's actually what I expected from the "retry" button. I even thought it would use a similar friend captain from your friendlist each time until you run out then you're not allowed to retry. So the retry captain being a blank one (like the lvl 99 mirror guest of your own captain) kinda makes sense to me. Imo it would be a huge gamebreaker if you just needed one person on your friendlist to have the brand new OP captain and you could just leech from them for any content until you're done. That would severely decrease the need for pulling new units.

On the other hand, the retry screen does specify the FC unit with their name and LB and sockets so it could be a bug. I just think that system would be way too generous. Plus for TMs and Blitz (which is when friend captains matters the most imo), you often just need a lvl 99 character. I know I used mostly non LBed Carrot last TM and they were plenty fine. And for the recent Bikini Blitz, the summer unit had no LB anyway, didn't even matter that they had sockets or were max level, it was so trivial with them.

Also Toadskii made a video about German events. Looks like there are two very big changes/additions to the event for us. We're getting some kind of anniversary lottery with a website, that's sweet. And also we're getting the Sora support for just completing the super evo skulls island for new Germa a few times. Which is amazing since on JP she was locked behind some absurdly tough ranking that you could pretty much only beat if you had the whole new batch. Seems like we won't be getting that stupid ranking.

Invasions are handled kind of weird now

Finish a raid, sell drops, then the Invasion animation plays, then it takes you back to ask if you want to retry, then it takes you BACK to the invasion screen where it advances telling you which invasion it is

on that note, super easy Tankman raid has garp attached to it if you, like me, have not finished his LB

Oh yeah thanks, I need a few more copies of Garp, but priority to the 20th SH challenge islands.

I really regret not dropping gems for Nami. I might spend for 3 multis on part 3 but I am not excited for this sugo at all.

Yup turns out Nami was the better deal, you really can't go wrong with guaranteed legends in this game, even though it's not as exciting. This French Anni is pretty good for newer players and it's the best French Anni we've had so far (better than the Lace sugo last year) but there's no real reason to pull hard on this for veteran players unless you're a whale or love the Germa 66. My two most wanted legends, Jack and Neko/Inu are not event boosted. I might do a few discounted to try grab some of the more recent RRs, kinda want Chiffon. They might drop a CYO on us in a month or two like last year, would be a good filler.

Hmm, assuming the Germa ship is acoming and costs 30 gems as usual, that only leaves me with 2 multies for the sugo. Probably best to skip right? I'm not all that interested in the Germa units (I still need OG Niji).

Yup I think the ship is a better investment since you can use it with other crews/captains. Two multis wouldn't get you very far and there are much better and more exciting units coming up.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Yup turns out Nami was the better deal, you really can't go wrong with guaranteed legends in this game, even though it's not as exciting. This French Anni is pretty good for newer players and it's the best French Anni we've had so far (better than the Lace sugo last year) but there's no real reason to pull hard on this for veteran players unless you're a whale or love the Germa 66. My two most wanted legends, Jack and Neko/Inu are not event boosted. I might do a few discounted to try grab some of the more recent RRs, kinda want Chiffon. They might drop a CYO on us in a month or two like last year, would be a good filler.

I would like to get my hand on some of the new batch but their specials are super conditional with having that tandem orb requirement. I think i will still put for part 3 since I only have 2 out of all the boosted legends. Here is the infograph
ju4377skeac31.png

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Finished LBing Garp, which was much easier than when I originally farmed him (used a WBv1/Friend Lucy team back then that barely won via Sugar, now I use a WBv2 team that plasters him so it's a nice evolution). Got 3 skull drops across seven invasions (only doubled once, which was on one of the skull drop times), all of which were blue skulls. Seeing as how I had a massive dearth of them up till now, that was fine with me. Shooter Lucci is now available, just gotta wait for that hot hot Shooter content...any minute now...it's a-comin'...

Skulls do stack, the only thing we got stackable from this update, but they do act a bit weird: I had two blue skulls (both from before the update) going into this run, which was a double drop where I got another blue skull drop. So I ended up with a stack of three and one un-stacked:

1bbuUvM.png

So I guess it takes one of your "old" items, makes it stackable, and leaves the other ones as-is? Ultimately it doesn't make a huge difference for the upcoming evolvers since they're easy to get, but it was a weird interaction. Since Lucci used three skulls I have no way of knowing if the one remaining is "stackable," though I guess it would become so if it wasn't.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Just stomped 20 stamina Luffy with this double Snakeman team, feels great. One of my guilty pleasures on OPTC, demolishing impossible content when they come back a year later.

I would like to get my hand on some of the new batch but their specials are super conditional with having that tandem orb requirement. I think i will still put for part 3 since I only have 2 out of all the boosted legends. Here is the infograph

Yeah their specials are annoyingly conditional, they are half special if you run 6 powerhouse but the good part is locked behind having a TND orb on your captain which is impossible to get without Sanji/Judge. Looking at that infographic, every part is a bad part even if I go to all the way up to 15 multis, I'm 2/5 or 1/5. That 4th multi limited pool would be almost tempting if it wasnt for Log Luffy, TS Luffy, V1 Jinbe and V1 Sanji making up 80% of the rates.

Going to wait for the list of RRs. One important to mention is that on JP, it's been very hard to get the V2 Germa RRs after their debut sugo, they are hardly ever boosted and when they are, it's on completely different parts. And since they have no 4-stars version, it makes it even harder. Doesn't look like we're going to get the twitter event for a free V2 Germa pull.

So I guess it takes one of your "old" items, makes it stckable, and leaves the other ones as-is? Ultimately it doesn't make a huge difference for the upcoming evolvers since they're easy to get, but it was a weird interaction. Since Lucci used three skulls I have no way of knowing if the one remaining is "stackable," though I guess it would become so if it wasn't.

Lol I'm sure there are plenty of other bugs waiting to be found. Totally expect someone to find a way to dupe items because of the sell screen

Last edited:

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for French anni didn't pay off, now I'm regretting not pulling on that Nami sugo. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

Part 3 of the Anni is the one I'm going to go with although I have a feeling carrot will still have a low pull chance... I'm not even sure if I want to do 9 pulls now, maybe just 5 or 6 and save the rest for either 5th Anni or a good cyo sugo.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to do maybe one multi on part 2

Between the Germas not having 4* versions and Global's rates it'll probably be like trying to pull four TM boosters that aren't even very good unless you get the set

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah reading over concerns for rates looking at boosted legend (LL ffs, in 2019), this doesn't seem that good. I might do a multi, then again for the TM since August is going to be a busy month personally and I'll need some good boosters. I guess the "french anni" is dead. Last year wasn't really that great if I recall

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah reading over concerns for rates looking at boosted legend (LL ffs, in 2019), this doesn't seem that good. I might do a multi, then again for the TM since August is going to be a busy month personally and I'll need some good boosters. I guess the "french anni" is dead. Last year wasn't really that great if I recall

This is last year French Anni in comparison. People were hyped because it was Luffy/Ace debut, the first dual unit. All gold and 2x legend rates were a big deal back then haha. How far we have come. There was a surprise guaranteed KFL on the 6th multi but the pools were pretty bad in hindsight. I remember doing 9 multis and getting destroyed then they dropped on us a CYO + LRR a couple weeks after that I think. -________-

I think this French Anni is good, moreso for new players, I don't think many sugos will top it this year. But this is as good as French anni gets pretty much, it's never been on par with the real anniversary and you can't top 410 gems for Snakeman, probably will be the best deal of the year when all is said and done.

Oct 25, 2017
So with the free Germa unit and the guaranteed recommended unit on the 2nd multi, we're able to at the very least get 2 of new germa batch. Anyone know which unit from the batch is considered the most useful?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
New Legend bundle with gems. I was considering buying some if there was a sale so I picked it up because these have literally never let me down and I got Shiki who is new! Neat!

still probably just going to do the one pull on day 2 and save up for a CYO if they do it

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
I also just bought the new sugo anni jewels and i got legend Jack
Happy because it is a new legend and his rate was low compared to others

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I calculated that the bundle gives me an 80% chance of a new legend. Still scared to buy it.

Also checked the rates on the North Blue selection...on the 4th and 5th multis, you actually have a 90% chance of LRR Judge. On, like, every pull. Plus he's guaranteed on the +1. So, if you really want LRR Judge, and want to max support/rainbow him, it's just 180 gems or so. :P

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Woah that anniversary set is absolutely incredible. I'm missing 10/19, would buy if I could. Congrats, you guys pulled great stuff.

Next campaign is pretty good, glad we are going to get the free germa too.

So with the free Germa unit and the guaranteed recommended unit on the 2nd multi, we're able to at the very least get 2 of new germa batch. Anyone know which unit from the batch is considered the most useful?
You won't be able to choose your free germa alas, just the limit break set. Best of the batch is Ichiji, most useful for TM Smoothie/Oven ambush is Reiju. I actually lucked out and pulled her with free pull on JP and it made the TM much easier.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Gratz on the pulls fellow straw hats. I am super attempted at the anniversary set but with my luck I will probably pull another dupe. I still dont know how many multi's I want to do, I thought about just doing the six 30 gem pulls since its 2x legend rate.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Here's the full infographic with the boosted RRs :
kuny0fwh4gc31.png

Almost identical RR pools on all 3 parts and a pretty disappointing one at that, even though it makes sense thematically. V2 Germa, Capone batch, V1 Germa and old minks RRs. No Carrot batch, no Zephyr batch, not even V2 Kata batch. Guess it simplifies the decision making, just need to focus on the boosted legends.

I might do a multi on part 1 and 3. Missing 4/8 on part 1 : Capone, Big Mom, Sanji/Judge and V2 Jinbe. Would love Capone or BIg Mom. Missing 5/9 on part 3 : Carrot, Zephyr, Sanji/Judge, V2 Aokiji and Franky. Wouldn't mind Carrot or V2 Aokiji.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit those boosted RR's. What is Bandai doing over there? Maybe I should just hold off and pull on TM Sugo's for point boosters.

Also use 30 gems on that Germa Ship too.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, the RR boosts are very thematic to the story, weird that Gastino isn't boosted anywhere though. He's the only one of that batch I'm missing (besides Capone), feels like he hasn't gotten boosted since. I'm still missing WCI Carrot and the original Germas have some decent support abilities, so there's some possibility for me in those boosted lists. Will probably just do one multi.

Can't wait to see the rates for the selected pool. Expecting v1 Jinbe, Log Luffy, TS Luffy, and KF Luffy to have around 10-15% each.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm... Seems like only the first multi is discounted, I wonder if it's worth doing more than 4 multis. The play might be doing 4 in one part and another 4 once it restarts or switches to another part.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like unless you're doing 10 there's no benefit to doing more than 4 on any part

Edit: done wasting stamina on the last Zoro stage. I hate random enemy cooldowns