• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
got Linlin maxed. 4x skill up rules, left her with 7 skill ups needed after evolution and the eight copies took care of that. Rainbowed, max support, never need to touch that invasion ever again.

Also got Ichiji maxed with 7 books so that's neat

Only some homies doubled up from the Germa ship stage, oh well.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Gave in to temptation, did a second multi. Got v2 Sanji. The "recommended" character ended up being Niji, who I got with the free pull, so that was a bit lame. But hey, 80 gems for two new legends is better than I can usually ask for these days.

Also, Bandai, please give Gotti a support. I have five of him and I don't want to keep seeing his face.

Oct 27, 2017
Maxed Linlin, sockets notwithstanding. Fully socketed Mother Carmel and RR Hajrudin too, and got a good amount of Big Mom books, so I don't ever have to run that FN again.

I think I'll just be pulling twice on part 1 since I only have 2 legends from there.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh this 4x skill up ends as soon as part 3 starts. Why do they do this? :(

GL on your pulls, I'm only doing 4 on part 3 since I only have 2 legends out of all the boosted legends.

Oct 27, 2017
Goddamn 1st pull was literally all dupes. Got some new units from the 2nd, but the only Germa was Niji. I'll do another pull later when the shock's worn off, probably.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't going to pull, but I had just enough for four multi's so I did.

Dupe Legends:

Whitebeard V1
Kung Fu Luffy (this is easily my most repeated Legend, this makes my...fifth, I believe it is?)

New Legends:

Brook
G4 V2 Luffy (happy about this, since I didn't have enough gems to pull for the guaranteed Snakeman at the anniversary)

New RR:

Dream Chaser Luffy
Charlotte Chiffon
Reunited Brook
Commander Scarlet
Yonji V2
Charlotte Praline
20th Anniversary Luffy
Reunited Usopp
Wanda
Reunited Chopper
Carrot (not that one)

And a handful of dupes.

All total, it could have been worse. I'm just happy I finally have Snakeman, though I need to grab a skull to awaken the Luffy first.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask, is the only way you can Limit Break/Level Up Captain skills by first unlocking them? I'm sitting on a ton of duplicates that I'd love to use towards Limit Breaking a few of the characters, but I lack the shards to do so (I guess neglecting Treasure Maps is coming back to bite me in the ass).

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
I don't know which part to pull can people help, i am missing v2 akainu, v2 shanks, V2 Kat and Warco for part 2 and only Nami and carrot for part 3. So should I pull on part 2 or part 3 peeps

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
And a third multi. What's self control again?

UKdFbSk.png

Quit giving me positive reinforcement, game! Although I am genuinely going to skip the TM sugo this time around since I shouldn't need the boosters. Pound isn't exactly the most compelling unit.

(really wish I'd managed another Germa unit. Got more Gottis, though. Also somehow two old RR Aces in a row)

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
*price is right horn*

Shirahoshi from the ticket, by a good margin the oldest one on there

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Got v2 Jinbe. He seems pretty good but sort of niche. I'll keep an eye out for any team that uses him.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Did 6 Multis and got really lucky.

Got 3 from the missing 4 Legends on part 1

Brook
Whiteboard V2
And MF Jumanji!!!

First time in 2 years that ein pulled a debut Legend on his banner

Missing 2 from his batch which now sucks...the rates for the Kids look really bad

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a list of the best characters to LB? Trying to decide whether I should sell some of the RR duplicates in my inventory for points, as I'm really struggling for space.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
One multi. Got Reiju and V1 Niji (who I was still missing) and 2 dupe legends, which took me above the 50k limit. Unsure whether to buy the ticket or not. I'm missing 19 on the list... But with my luck on the game lately, I don't like those odds.

Edit: dupe Katakuri. Already rainbow'd him. Fuck sake.

There's something really satisfying going 10/10 skill-ups, getting 10 good sockets, maxing limit break and support ability all at once.

Last edited:

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Did one multi... got three reds in a row but they were all dupes.
In contrast, my ray shop pull was Warco so I'm pretty happy about that.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats to everyone who pulled new stuff!!! I'm seeing quite a few Sanji/Judge, the bumped up rates are real. A combined whooping 0.278% instead of Carrot's 0.075% rate on her debut. Also someone pointed out Carrot and V2 Kata have HIGHER rates than any other new legends on the 10th and 12th multi, 11.7% each vs 8.8% for the other ones. And even further on the 15th multi where they have a 29.3% vs 17.6% for each of the other 4 legends! Definitely Bandai trying to make amend for their reduced rates over the last 2-3 sugos.

My Ray ticket was a new legend, Zephyr, pretty happy to get something new. Based on that and seeing so many of you guys pulling amazing stuff and the decent rates, I eventually did 3 multis and.... got destroyed. -_______________-
Pulled only 2 legends, dupe Hody and Croc (?!!), a bunch of garbage RRs (hey at least my Belmere is support lvl 2 now). Silver lining is I got V2 Yonji and V2 Niji and a dupe V2 Reiju but 130 gems for that? I totally regret pulling, I'm done with this sugo.

At least, took advantage of 4x skillup, rainbowed Linlin, maxed out the 3 Germa kids and Zephyr and the 20th anni Strawhats. Feels so good to go 6/6 on silver manuals.

Is there a list of the best characters to LB? Trying to decide whether I should sell some of the RR duplicates in my inventory for points, as I'm really struggling for space.

Grats on Snakeman! There's no list but on reddit there's a serie of posts called "LB should I or not" where the community discusses LB, a bit long to look through. Overall it's worth limit-breaking your legends and the RRs you use the most but if you're struggling for space and Ray Points, just sell your RR dupes. You'll hardly ever feel like you NEED a rainbowed RR.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Bleh. Did three mutlis. Wound up getting Niji and Ichiji, with Reiju as my free pull its 3/4. Also got Vday Nami who I needed

Four legends all dupes- Wbv1, Enel, Neko, and Zoro.

And my RP ticket was a dupe Robin.

So overall. Good RRs but bad legends. Hopefully I can make some good teams for the Tm

Oh but special up is amazing. Everyone is maxing with minimum books. Including linlin. And I'm only two skulls away from being done with the Germa event

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
My RP ticket was -45k RP (also a dupe Robin). Can't complain after my sugo though.

So, going into the future without all the Germa kids, I have developed a new discount Germa Squad:

Yonji's been slacking, Ichiji got old, and Reiju got hotter (fite me). All things considered, if I was only going to get one Germa with Sanjudge, Niji was a pretty good pick. He fixes the team's orbs and provides a 2x conditional boost, which is still pretty rare. This team does almost as much damage as the real one, it just doesn't handle a billion debuffs/status effects like they do.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
dupe V2 Boa from ticket.
it is french anni, must do some pull somehow.
1st Multi, all dupes.
2nd Multi, 0 V2 Germa, last ticket SanJudge!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Btw for people who were lucky enough to pull dupes of V2 Germa kids, keep an unevolved version for the next TM since both versions will be boosted.

My RP ticket was -45k RP (also a dupe Robin). Can't complain after my sugo though.

So, going into the future without all the Germa kids, I have developed a new discount Germa Squad:

Yonji's been slacking, Ichiji got old, and Reiju got hotter (fite me). All things considered, if I was only going to get one Germa with Sanjudge, Niji was a pretty good pick. He fixes the team's orbs and provides a 2x conditional boost, which is still pretty rare. This team does almost as much damage as the real one, it just doesn't handle a billion debuffs/status effects like they do.

Lol nice bootleg Germa squad. Good old OG Garp making a comeback.

dupe V2 Boa from ticket.
it is french anni, must do some pull somehow.
1st Multi, all dupes.
2nd Multi, 0 V2 Germa, last ticket SanJudge!

Congrats! You SanJudge/Jumanji owners should start a club.... Think I preferred when the rates were terrible, at least we could all be miserable together....
Joking aside, hope you lucky guys are going hard on Smoothie/Oven TM, I want to see Sanji/Judge FCs up all day!

BTW, I've been meaning to ask, is the only way you can Limit Break/Level Up Captain skills by first unlocking them? I'm sitting on a ton of duplicates that I'd love to use towards Limit Breaking a few of the characters, but I lack the shards to do so (I guess neglecting Treasure Maps is coming back to bite me in the ass).

Yeah you first need to unlock the LB nodes with LB potions and shards/orbs etc otherwise feeding your RR dupes won't fill up the LB abilities. Will still give you socket and support and special level up though. You don't really need to level up LB abilities on your RRs though, it's mostly important on legends through tablets so don't lose sleep over selling dupes if you have no room.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Decided to do a second multi and got Ichiji, Yonji and V1 Katakuri. Can't complain tbh.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Congrats on the pulls everyone.

I've been weak and i bought the gem pack with the legend ticket since i have only 6 legends from that pull, and i still managed to pull a dupe V2 Sanji...

My first multi was pretty good though, i got three legends from it : Dupe Hody, new V2 Sabo & Croc
And i got Capone on my second multi as the 11th pull so i'm good, i'll do 1 multi on part 2 & 3 to get Reiju & Niji at least

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Did another multi. Got V1 Judge. I'll take it.

Pity I sold one of his skulls by accident months ago. Now I'm debating dropping 3 gems for the first Germa island for a single skull (not now. All my stamina going to the new Germa island. Later).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Grats on Snakeman! There's no list but on reddit there's a serie of posts called "LB should I or not" where the community discusses LB, a bit long to look through. Overall it's worth limit-breaking your legends and the RRs you use the most but if you're struggling for space and Ray Points, just sell your RR dupes. You'll hardly ever feel like you NEED a rainbowed RR.

Yeah you first need to unlock the LB nodes with LB potions and shards/orbs etc otherwise feeding your RR dupes won't fill up the LB abilities. Will still give you socket and support and special level up though. You don't really need to level up LB abilities on your RRs though, it's mostly important on legends through tablets so don't lose sleep over selling dupes if you have no room.
Thanks for the congrats! I was pretty disappointed when the Snakeman Sugo came when it did (I was under the gems needed for the guaranteed, I should have planned better), so I was ecstatic to pull him here (despite needing to evolve G4 V2 to get him). So for around the same number of gems as a guaranteed Snakeman, I got a G4 V2 (who I'll evolve to Snakeman) and the guaranteed Nami from the previous Sugo. I also got a Brook along the way (and a couple Legend dupes), so I think it all worked out. Thanks also to all of the help you always provide, I think I'll sell a few of my dupes that I've been hoarding forever, as I wasn't sure how important LB's were or not. Given that I haven't worked on unlocking many of their abilities (need to start grinding Treasure Map next time!), it'll take a while. I figure the points (and free space) would be more useful. Maybe I'll even get enough for that Legend ticket!

Sorry to hear your Sugo pulls weren't as fortunate, but congrats on the new Zephyr at least!

Edit: Also, another congrats to all of the new SanJudge owners. Some really nice luck in here, which is really cool to see. Despair is never fun.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, right, second maintenance.

Hopefully everything goes okay, though truth be told I haven't really missed the stacking. I hardly keep any evolvers anymore and just buy what I need from Rayleigh.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Figuring out Sanji/Judge teams has shown me that there's actually a lack somewhat of DEX Powerhouse characters (and a lot of the good ones are actually Sanjis). I've been using Legend Blackbeard in some of the teams I've been running for fun just because of sockets. I used original Yonji in my mock team earlier for theme, but he's really one of the only units that brings anything new to the table for Sanji/Judge. Will probably use Blackbeard or Cracker a lot for the health cut, too. I actually wish I'd gotten the Jozu booster from TM Croc, he'd be nice utility.

Oh, right, second maintenance.

Hopefully everything goes okay, though truth be told I haven't really missed the stacking. I hardly keep any evolvers anymore and just buy what I need from Rayleigh.

I'm definitely going to ditch all my evolvers and replace them with stackable ones, though. I can use the extra space for RRs who I can't bear to use for LBing since they might get support some day. Totally gonna sit on these three old RR Aces so I can get like a 3% boost to HP and RCV someday. :P

Probably going to ditch some of the 15 or so 100 RCV turtles I've got too. I'll just toss them on whoever can vaguely use them.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Probably going to ditch some of the 15 or so 100 RCV turtles I've got too. I'll just toss them on whoever can vaguely use them.
I've been just selling recovery CC for close to a year now and still have around 15 turtles at 100. There's just so few characters that warrant it over anything else(or even just nothing).

When Support came I saw a lot of "Give RCV to recovering boosting characters!" but like even the highest of those would only be 7% or a seven whole extra HP healed. It's one of the main reasons I wish they'd just make it so you can do +100 to everything on every character because it's barely a choice of what to put on them.

also because my V2 Law is FOREVER TAINTED no I'm not still sore about it

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Figuring out Sanji/Judge teams has shown me that there's actually a lack somewhat of DEX Powerhouse characters (and a lot of the good ones are actually Sanjis). I've been using Legend Blackbeard in some of the teams I've been running for fun just because of sockets. I used original Yonji in my mock team earlier for theme, but he's really one of the only units that brings anything new to the table for Sanji/Judge. Will probably use Blackbeard or Cracker a lot for the health cut, too. I actually wish I'd gotten the Jozu booster from TM Croc, he'd be nice utility.

Pulled SanJudge as well and came to the same realization!

If I look at the DEX powerhouse characters that actually work for powerhouse:

v2 Yonji: obviously the best choice by far.
v1 Yonji: not too terrible, both the new and old Ichi would activate the required delay.

Neo WB: impossible CD
Legend Jimbe: doesn't really jive with the others special-wise
Blackbeard: 30% cut at a rather high CD ..shockingly one of the better options.
Raid Cracker:Imho probably the best option all-in-all
Raid Daifuku: technically not bad but would require another unit to set up the orbs, which are too specific for that to happen easily.
RR Oven: Okay, does this team really need more regular attack boosters?
Daruma/Sandersonia etc: Same issue as Oven, attack boosters and orb boosters are pretty much accounted for.
Praline: Not-terrible utility, might open the int slot for another character than Reiju if you wanna simply get rid of an enemy defence buff.

All-in-All my biggest complaint with the DEX options is that legend-wise there's only one option and he's severaly outdated with zero utility.

Meanwhile most of the best dex subs, e.g. Sandersonia, Praline, Daifuku etc don't exactly work optimally unless you sacrifice another slot/color for set up to go with them.

All in all, I'm gonna pull a couple more times on part 3 and I really, really hope I get the new Yonji xD

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, an extra free Germa guaranteed pull in the mail to apologize for the second maintenance!

I got Niji which is thankfully not an Ichiji dupe!

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Dammit got another Yonji, still missing red and blue ranger. Good thing is both spots are replaceable in the jumanji team

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Evolvers and Turtles can no longer be fed CC but... Pigs can! I guess it's because they evolve so they couldn't make them an item so Pigs are still "units" and can do all the things units do. The nightmare of grinding story for grunts to feed is over

edit:
Dammit got another Yonji, still missing red and blue ranger. Good thing is both spots are replaceable in the jumanji team
You may want to keep the dupe for now since apparently in japan the 5 and 5+ versions were separate boosters in the next TM

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Evolvers and Turtles can no longer be fed CC but... Pigs can! I guess it's because they evolve so they couldn't make them an item so Pigs are still "units" and can do all the things units do. The nightmare of grinding story for grunts to feed is over

edit:

You may want to keep the dupe for now since apparently in japan the 5 and 5+ versions were separate boosters in the next TM

Your right

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Got Ichi from my extra pull, which is sadly a dupe.

Still need Yonji & Niji, which I hope I'll be able to get without needing to spend all 320 of my gems lol. Going to optimize my pulling for the following days to get as many of the guaranteed recommendeds to optimize my chances to get them I guess.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
God damn they still haven't fixed the retry with the same captain, i just tried it then and my friend captain sockets where missing

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Another Reiju from the free pull. Not terrible I guess though obviously I wanted Yonji to be done with the batch.

Only need one blue germs skull to be done with the island

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Hot take: The best of the Stampede raid units is actually Wapol/Foxy due to having a delay and DEF reduction on an extremely low CD (6 turns). The rest of the units are decent, some useful abilities on lowish cool downs with nice classes, but most of them can be replicated elsewhere. Wapoxy feels the most unique. Shame they aren't dual units, though.

Bonus Bandai Germa pull was Yonji! With him I can shuffle Colo Smoothie out, at least INT Powerhouse has more options than DEX, largely utility but at least there's options who don't require additional help or units. Oddly enough I'm getting use out of Colo Dorry of all people thanks to his INT matching for Powerhouse sailor ability, the team already covers most boosts so his special doesn't need to do anything (though I can always use it for mid bosses).

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like everyone is having a good pull time with this sugo. I complained that I should have used my gems on the guaranteed Nami sugo, did 1 multi over the weekend and got Nami! Going to do another 30 gem pull tonight and then do 3 for part 3. I need Carrot.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I did a 30 and got Reiju, only need Yonji now for the kids.

Gonna go for three multis tonight I think, targeting Warco. Hoping he's gotten bumped down to the reasonable legend rate

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Got the new ship. 30 gems stinks but I duplicated the atk candy and support item so that makes it better. Ship itself looks best for multiclass crews. I imagine BMv2 as well as Germa of course.

Still can't get that stupid blue skull. Hopefully it drops tonight since tomorrow is the event.

Congrats to all those who pulled fire and gl to those pulling tonight!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Another free V2 Germa pull?! I could get used to this Good Guy Bandai. Obviously was a third dupe Reiju, the only kid I didn't need. Oh well unlocked her support ability.

Regarding the DEX Powerhouse options, Raid Cracker is the best option from my experience. In the future, Colo EX Neptune is pretty good too. But for very tough content, you'll want to run the full Germa squad alas. I saw Toadskii pull Sanji/Judge on the 2nd multi but he had to go up to the 13th multi to get all the Germa Kids.
Another option is to run 6 Powerhouse units regardless of types, that works fairly ok and opens up the team building but obviously it's better to just run Zunesha then.

Loving this stacking update already! Found my new favourite idle thing to do : running DEX turtle island for exp. Auto-battle + Hoe ship + Jack FC + retry button + thousands of stacking turtles = tears in my eyes.

And wow the Stampede event seems to be a big thing, 10 parts of "to be announced soon", looks like it's going to be a big deal, maybe culminating with the new movie villain released as a legend. So our 5th anni will either be the Princesses batch + Bikini Blitz or this Stampede Movie mega event. Honestly I'm surprised, I expected Wano, I don't know which event would be more hype for our anni. Maybe Stampede if the new Luffy legend is super broken.

Thanks for the congrats! I was pretty disappointed when the Snakeman Sugo came when it did (I was under the gems needed for the guaranteed, I should have planned better), so I was ecstatic to pull him here (despite needing to evolve G4 V2 to get him). So for around the same number of gems as a guaranteed Snakeman, I got a G4 V2 (who I'll evolve to Snakeman) and the guaranteed Nami from the previous Sugo. I also got a Brook along the way (and a couple Legend dupes), so I think it all worked out. Thanks also to all of the help you always provide, I think I'll sell a few of my dupes that I've been hoarding forever, as I wasn't sure how important LB's were or not. Given that I haven't worked on unlocking many of their abilities (need to start grinding Treasure Map next time!), it'll take a while. I figure the points (and free space) would be more useful. Maybe I'll even get enough for that Legend ticket!

Sorry to hear your Sugo pulls weren't as fortunate, but congrats on the new Zephyr at least!

Edit: Also, another congrats to all of the new SanJudge owners. Some really nice luck in here, which is really cool to see. Despair is never fun.

Nevermind it was my mistake, should have stopped after my free Zephyr. 80% of my new legends come from free red tickets so I really should stop pulling unless something is guaranteed. And yeah I think for your account, the priority should be trying to get enough RP to buy the crystal skull for Snakeman (if you don't want to farm it, which can take a long while) and play some TM in the future to LB your most used characters. Feeding RR dupes to rainbow/fill up your LB nodes is very low priority compared to trying to unlock their LB first with potions and shards. :)

Hot take: The best of the Stampede raid units is actually Wapol/Foxy due to having a delay and DEF reduction on an extremely low CD (6 turns). The rest of the units are decent, some useful abilities on lowish cool downs with nice classes, but most of them can be replicated elsewhere. Wapoxy feels the most unique. Shame they aren't dual units, though.

Bonus Bandai Germa pull was Yonji! With him I can shuffle Colo Smoothie out, at least INT Powerhouse has more options than DEX, largely utility but at least there's options who don't require additional help or units. Oddly enough I'm getting use out of Colo Dorry of all people thanks to his INT matching for Powerhouse sailor ability, the team already covers most boosts so his special doesn't need to do anything (though I can always use it for mid bosses).

Didn't expect the Stampede raid units to be normal units, can't help feeling disappointed lol. I like Drake/Urouge and Bonny/Hawkins. Overall pretty decent units but nothing groundbreaking yeah.

Sounds like everyone is having a good pull time with this sugo. I complained that I should have used my gems on the guaranteed Nami sugo, did 1 multi over the weekend and got Nami! Going to do another 30 gem pull tonight and then do 3 for part 3. I need Carrot.

Congrats on saving 180 gems! That turned out for the best in the end.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
wow that seems wildly wasteful when we've got five discount/guaranteed batch pulls left to go

Yeah I think it's because he was trying to get Brook too, the only boosted legend he was still missing. He said he wouldn't pull on the two other parts. Won't complain though, this kind of whaling is probably what's keeping this game afloat for everyone ^^

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you BlindCom! Now for some bad news, my game got stuck at this screen:

YG2FBj8.png

RIP double stamina.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I think it's because he was trying to get Brook too, the only boosted legend he was still missing. He said he wouldn't pull on the two other parts. Won't complain though, this kind of whaling is probably what's keeping this game afloat for everyone ^^
(I'm also cool with it because I somehow ended up with him on my friend list so I get to enjoy at least one of every new legend)