• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm out here getting clapped in 50 stamina Neo Neptune since I don't have the right units at the right levels to clear. For my Snakeman team Corazon isn't limit broken and I'm out of potions, for Enel I don't have have LBs, etc.
I thought up of a variant for Snakeman that works with no LBing but I don't have Legend Cracker. All other teams rely on units I missed out on like invasion Linlink or Coliseum units. Basically no winning for me other than grinding out 40 stamina and praying for a Shira drop .-. How do the support ability items work? Is it like LB materials in that it's a 1/10 chance to level up the support ability?

Then to top it all off I have a Barto/Cabbage team for Raid Ace but no friends to run the team with so I've got to stick to 40 stamina Neo Neptune for sure

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Oh I guess I'm not done with the Garp Challenges, didn't realize there was a stage 8

Seems to be very little info on it

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Grinded to get 2 summons and ended up getting Big Mom, Fujitora and Garp. Thankfully it was only 80 gems, if I grind hard in story mode before the next big event hits I can make that up so it was worth it.

I got some other cards to but I mainly did it so I could get someone to help me get past that ridiculous Perona story chapter lol.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
In the meantime on JP, they are finally getting V2 Whitebeard and he's headlining their TM sugo. Guaranteed after 13 multis lol. And they are not even releasing Log Ace and Log Vivi yet with him, such a poor launch.

Toilet pulls came through for me. Now an owner of the following:
Luffy/Ace
Zephyr
Barto/Cabbage
Kung Fu Luffy
Carrot
V2 Aokiji

What a haul. Glad I went for it.

hqdefault.jpg

Congrats!!! Toilet luck is real. Might give it a try in the future.

It's amazing the quality and quantity of units ya'll are getting

This is what sugos should always be like

Imagine this exact same sugo in 4-5 months, with Luffy/Law, V2 Big Mom, Koala/Sabo, Shira/Sherry, Vivi/Rebecca, Bullet and Stampede Luffy in the pool. A man can dream........

Hopefully we'll get one like this every 6 months but it obviously was made to drain people from their gems before the end of the year sugos.

I'm out here getting clapped in 50 stamina Neo Neptune since I don't have the right units at the right levels to clear. For my Snakeman team Corazon isn't limit broken and I'm out of potions, for Enel I don't have have LBs, etc.
I thought up of a variant for Snakeman that works with no LBing but I don't have Legend Cracker. All other teams rely on units I missed out on like invasion Linlink or Coliseum units. Basically no winning for me other than grinding out 40 stamina and praying for a Shira drop .-. How do the support ability items work? Is it like LB materials in that it's a 1/10 chance to level up the support ability?

Then to top it all off I have a Barto/Cabbage team for Raid Ace but no friends to run the team with so I've got to stick to 40 stamina Neo Neptune for sure

The crap silver support tokens are less than 1/10 chance I think, more like 1/20. Intermediate ones are 1/5 and ultimate ones are guaranteed, so it's not that bad. Unfortunately for EX Neptune, don't think you can earn many if you can't clear 50 stamina. And yeah this game relying so heavily on very strong F2P units makes it hard for lapsed players. A unit like Invasion Linlin is just used for 80% of the tougher content since her release. At least you should get enough copies of Neptune from the Chopperman missions.
I tried look up quickly some very budget teams but it's very hard without LB on Corazon or Enel yeah.

You might find more Barto/Cavendish friends with so many people pulling them.

Oh I guess I'm not done with the Garp Challenges, didn't realize there was a stage 8

Seems to be very little info on it

You might find your luck in the JP thread. If you scroll down a bit you'll see a message with quite a few teams and video links. I used a double Snakeman team I think, or maybe it was the V2 Kata + Snakeman one. Don't use the stalling Shira one with Shiryu, not worth it from my experience....

Think Mean Machine has a pretty solid team too, no crazy requirement and low orb RNG involved. Good luck!

Yeah the game's fun but I'm just disliking a lot of these gacha games in general recently. I had a few on my phone and over the past few days I deleted most of them only leaving this one, Dokkan Battle and DB Legends and I don't know. Just the idea of gacha titles annoys me but they're so fun with the gameplay especially Treasure Cruise.

Yeah I evolved my Law so now I need to make a good team around him because if I can get through her I'll be fine. I don't even know if I can manage that but I'll look into what teams would work for him. I'm wondering how many gems I can gather in a few days. If I work hard maybe it's possible but then again maybe now since I don't even have 100 yet lol.

Yeah I don't really like gacha either, I hate the gambling aspect and I don't like being forced to spend real money just to keep up. OPTC is the only gacha I actually play because of the teambuilding aspect, the tap timing gameplay and the great artworks. I think you can achieve a lot and gather a very strong box in this game without spending much if anything. It does require time investment though, there's a lot of farming to do but I don't mind. My JP account is stacked and I never spent any money on that. My GLB account is pretty strong too, there's nothing I can't beat yet I think.

Reaching 230 gems in 3-4 days seems hard but don't worry there will be other great sugos coming up. Make sure to grab all the easy gems on Extra Islands too, there's a lot you can earn even with a beginner account. All the easy daily ones or sugofest trial. You can probably beat all the Coliseum in Exhibition difficulty too, they are very easy.

Grinded to get 2 summons and ended up getting Big Mom, Fujitora and Garp. Thankfully it was only 80 gems, if I grind hard in story mode before the next big event hits I can make that up so it was worth it.

I got some other cards to but I mainly did it so I could get someone to help me get past that ridiculous Perona story chapter lol.

Congrats! Big Mom is pretty great especially for your newer account, you just need to use STR, DEX and QCK units with her, fairly easy teambuilding and she packs a punch! Actually when enraged, she might even hit through Perona, worth a try. Garp is an amazing sub too for many teams. Good luck with Perona :)

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I don't really like gacha either, I hate the gambling aspect and I don't like being forced to spend real money just to keep up. OPTC is the only gacha I actually play because of the teambuilding aspect, the tap timing gameplay and the great artworks. I think you can achieve a lot and gather a very strong box in this game without spending much if anything. It does require time investment though, there's a lot of farming to do but I don't mind. My JP account is stacked and I never spent any money on that. My GLB account is pretty strong too, there's nothing I can't beat yet I think.

Reaching 230 gems in 3-4 days seems hard but don't worry there will be other great sugos coming up. Make sure to grab all the easy gems on Extra Islands too, there's a lot you can earn even with a beginner account. All the easy daily ones or sugofest trial. You can probably beat all the Coliseum in Exhibition difficulty too, they are very easy.

Congrats! Big Mom is pretty great especially for your newer account, you just need to use STR, DEX and QCK units with her, fairly easy teambuilding and she packs a punch! Actually when enraged, she might even hit through Perona, worth a try. Garp is an amazing sub too for many teams. Good luck with Perona :)
You weren't kidding about Big Mom. She straight up one shotted Perona lmao.

Yeah that gambling thing is what makes me hate a lot of this gacha stuff. Some of these games are flatout horrible. Like Bleach Brave Souls. I was playing that but then you look at how much it even costs you to do 1 summon compared to other games, I deleted it.

This game's different though. That's one thing that's stuck out the most for me, it's the fact that the team building is a bit more advanced than I figured it could be. I'm having fun reading through these different cards I never imaged I'd be using. Like the Sanji/Judge team that you helped me build. It's by far my strongest team right now. I still don't know how I can effectively switch some characters out because they're doing the job lol. I'm also going through these Extra Islands getting any spare gems I can.

I was surprised to see me get Big Mom because I hear she's a great card. I'll see who I can use with her because I can already see she'll be useful. Now I just need to find out how to evolve her to her final form, same with some other characters. I don't even know how to get these skulls.

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
The crap silver support tokens are less than 1/10 chance I think, more like 1/20. Intermediate ones are 1/5 and ultimate ones are guaranteed, so it's not that bad. Unfortunately for EX Neptune, don't think you can earn many if you can't clear 50 stamina. And yeah this game relying so heavily on very strong F2P units makes it hard for lapsed players. A unit like Invasion Linlin is just used for 80% of the tougher content since her release. At least you should get enough copies of Neptune from the Chopperman missions.
I tried look up quickly some very budget teams but it's very hard without LB on Corazon or Enel yeah.

I appreciate you checking around. I've got ~40 or so 4* gold manuals so I'm ready for Linlin and Garp to come back around(Garp's another one that almost boomed me during the clash against Aokiji). I personally can't stand running invasions so that'll be what I do going forward

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
In the meantime on JP, they are finally getting V2 Whitebeard and he's headlining their TM sugo. Guaranteed after 13 multis lol. And they are not even releasing Log Ace and Log Vivi yet with him, such a poor launch.

hqdefault.jpg

Congrats!!! Toilet luck is real. Might give it a try in the future.

Imagine this exact same sugo in 4-5 months, with Luffy/Law, V2 Big Mom, Koala/Sabo, Shira/Sherry, Vivi/Rebecca, Bullet and Stampede Luffy in the pool. A man can dream........

Hopefully we'll get one like this every 6 months but it obviously was made to drain people from their gems before the end of the year sugos.

You might find your luck in the JP thread. If you scroll down a bit you'll see a message with quite a few teams and video links. I used a double Snakeman team I think, or maybe it was the V2 Kata + Snakeman one. Don't use the stalling Shira one with Shiryu, not worth it from my experience....

Think Mean Machine has a pretty solid team too, no crazy requirement and low orb RNG involved. Good luck!

I've tried that team for stage 8 but my Marco isn't LB maxed so I can't really do it till the TM event comes around... Thanks for the link though!

Yeah that gambling thing is what makes me hate a lot of this gacha stuff. Some of these games are flatout horrible. Like Bleach Brave Souls. I was playing that but then you look at how much it even costs you to do 1 summon compared to other games, I deleted it.

This game's different though. That's one thing that's stuck out the most for me, it's the fact that the team building is a bit more advanced than I figured it could be. I'm having fun reading through these different cards I never imaged I'd be using. Like the Sanji/Judge team that you helped me build. It's by far my strongest team right now. I still don't know how I can effectively switch some characters out because they're doing the job lol. I'm also going through these Extra Islands getting any spare gems I can.

I was surprised to see me get Big Mom because I hear she's a great card. I'll see who I can use with her because I can already see she'll be useful. Now I just need to find out how to evolve her to her final form, same with some other characters. I don't even know how to get these skulls.
You get those skulls from something called invasions, which are hard and comes right after a raid or Colo. They're not always up and even if they are, they have a low drop chance. AND even if a skull drops for you, it's most likely the wrong color...

The alternative is to buy the skulls on Ray shop but it's really pricey... I think the 6+ version doesn't warrant the 7500 Ray points (or 5000 when it's on sale), she works fine enough with a 6+ big mom friend.

Speaking of 6+ BM friends, if you want to add me, I'll make sure to have her up for you. My ID is 143845157.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I've tried that team for stage 8 but my Marco isn't LB maxed so I can't really do it till the TM event comes around... Thanks for the link though!

You get those skulls from something called invasions, which are hard and comes right after a raid or Colo. They're not always up and even if they are, they have a low drop chance. AND even if a skull drops for you, it's most likely the wrong color...

The alternative is to buy the skulls on Ray shop but it's really pricey... I think the 6+ version doesn't warrant the 7500 Ray points (or 5000 when it's on sale), she works fine enough with a 6+ big mom friend.

Speaking of 6+ BM friends, if you want to add me, I'll make sure to have her up for you. My ID is 143845157.
Just added you!

My ID is 333913412 for you and anyone else who wants to add me.

And interesting. I got a few skulls to level up 2 of my guys through Rayleigh's shop but I mostly traded in things I didn't need. I can't even imagine trading in anything else because I'm still seeing who's good and who isn't good.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
My code is 353406742 if you(or anyone else I missed) wants to add me. I made a bunch of room on my list

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the 40 runs for Neptune EX isn't going to happen. I'm at 20 runs and he's already maxed. I would need to spend 3 gems to just reach forty runs (for that 5 gem reward). Not to mention the time it would take for that to happen. I'd rather play BL3 right now anyway.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, I managed to clear Garp challenge stage 8 with this team:

My Marco did not have any CD reduction from LB so it got pretty close at the end. With WB + Raid Cavendish, I barely survived with 301 hp and I was able to finish Fuji's last 25% hp with just Snakeman's level 1 special... If you want to use this team, your HP must be 41k+ or you get some lucky healing orbs on stage 5 when stalling on Baby 5.

This is my raid Ace team, except I use a Jack FC. The exp isn't that bad, 66k per run. The only support needed is Shirahoshi, and damage-wise you should be fine without any other support.

Last edited:

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gotta be the worst decision i have made in this game to do this 5 multis.
0 red outside of the guaranteed.
1 new legend on 2nd step being inu/neko.
11 dupe legend.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Kept grinding hard in world map, leveled up, beat a lot of sections and actually took a risk and bought some gems. Decided to not eat fast food for a day so I could make up the diffence and considering I've been playing this more than a 60 dollar PS4 game I just bought it feels right. My jaw dropped when I saw all of those red posters at the end. Now I might finally get past some of these frustrating parts.

Here's everyone I got just now with these past few pulls, how are they?

- 20th Chopper
- Dream Chaser Usopp
- Gotti
- P Bellamy
- P Kaya
- P Flampe
- I Nami Thunder-Breed Tempo (already evolved her)
- Vergo
- I Pedro

Now's time for the Sugofest Exclusives. I only had 1 of them, all the others were completely new!

- S Katakuri
- D Doflamingo
- Q Marco
- Q Whitebeard
- Q Law (already had him)
- Q Gild Tesoro
- P Kizaru
- I Buggy
- I Fujitora (interesting since I got the other Fujitora earlier)
- I Hody Jones

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Kept grinding hard in world map, leveled up, beat a lot of sections and actually took a risk and bought some gems. Decided to not eat fast food for a day so I could make up the diffence and considering I've been playing this more than a 60 dollar PS4 game I just bought it feels right. My jaw dropped when I saw all of those red posters at the end. Now I might finally get past some of these frustrating parts.

- 20th Chopper
- Dream Chaser Usopp
- Gotti
- P Bellamy
- P Kaya
- P Flampe
- Vergo
- I Pedro

Now's time for the Sugofest Exclusives. I only had 1 of them, all the others were completely new!

- S Katakuri
- D Doflamingo
- Q Marco
- Q Whitebeard
- Q Gild Tesoro
- P Kizaru
- I Buggy
- I Hody Jones
Don't not eat for a day! At the end of the day this is just a game

That being said. Great legends! Buggy will help you more than young know for duplicating drops. Blue white beard is great as is dex doffy. Blue law changes class when super evolving so save him.

The rest all have uses.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
- 20th Chopper
- Dream Chaser Usopp
- Gotti
- P Bellamy
- P Kaya
- P Flampe
- Vergo
- I Pedro

- S Katakuri
- D Doflamingo
- Q Marco
- Q Whitebeard
- Q Gild Tesoro
- P Kizaru
- I Buggy
- I Hody Jones
To add on to why Mityh said:
For your RR(Rare recruit, referring to normal characters from the gacha), Gotti and Flampe are the newest one. Of them, only Story Nami and Kaya are "bad". Most RR units are situationally good, but generally these days the newer they are the more useful they are.

Now for the legends to add on to what was said above:
Katakuri is a very unique legend that has very strict team building requirements, and is largely based around almost indefinitely delaying enemies.
Dex Doffy is based around his special which lets you re-deal overkill damage, so you are typically overkilling the shit out of the level before the boss and then unloading two specials onto the actual boss. Unfortunately, this special is kinda too good and Bandai often builds levels in a way that kneecaps him. Still really good!
Marco is one of the best utility legends. He's not great as a captain, but his massive heal and universal orb boost are great on most teams.
Whitebeard V2 is newer and I don't have him so I can't really speak to him, but he's in a ton of teams these days.
Like Mityh said keep the second Q Law if you havent sold it already. When some legends super evolve they change enough that it's worth keeping an unevolved version as well, Law is one of these
Tesoro is a fun captain with EXTREMELY strict crew limits. Mostly you'll probably use him for his massive chain lock as crew.
Kizaru is hilariously outdated and bad, I'm sorry to break this to you. Keep him around but he's super meh.
Buggy is really weak BUT!!! he's unique in that he's the only character in the game that guarantees and extra drop. Double Buggy teams will be your bread and butter for a lot of easy content and stuff with good drops.
Neither Fujitora is very good unfortunately, but you can probably get some use out of them.
Hody is a speed clearing captain that I don't think you'll have the units to use effectively yet. He'll still make a good sub in a lot of teams since he's really just flat out strong.

Whew.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Don't not eat for a day! At the end of the day this is just a game

That being said. Great legends! Buggy will help you more than young know for duplicating drops. Blue white beard is great as is dex doffy. Blue law changes class when super evolving so save him.

The rest all have uses.
No no I said I didn't eat fast food for a day lol. I've been cutting out fast food retaurants out of my life and instead been eating from home more since eating from home is healthier and saves more money. I've been lazy over the past few years just resulting to fast food when I've got everything I need at the house so cutting it out is a good thing. I eat healthier, more than ever these days and I save more money these days lol.

Thanks for the tips! I'm so glad I still have that other Law. I'll make use of this! Also wow Buggy's crazy helpful I had no idea.
To add on to why Mityh said:
For your RR(Rare recruit, referring to normal characters from the gacha), Gotti and Flampe are the newest one. Of them, only Story Nami and Kaya are "bad". Most RR units are situationally good, but generally these days the newer they are the more useful they are.

Now for the legends to add on to what was said above:
Katakuri is a very unique legend that has very strict team building requirements, and is largely based around almost indefinitely delaying enemies.
Dex Doffy is based around his special which lets you re-deal overkill damage, so you are typically overkilling the shit out of the level before the boss and then unloading two specials onto the actual boss. Unfortunately, this special is kinda too good and Bandai often builds levels in a way that kneecaps him. Still really good!
Marco is one of the best utility legends. He's not great as a captain, but his massive heal and universal orb boost are great on most teams.
Whitebeard V2 is newer and I don't have him so I can't really speak to him, but he's in a ton of teams these days.
Like Mityh said keep the second Q Law if you havent sold it already. When some legends super evolve they change enough that it's worth keeping an unevolved version as well, Law is one of these
Tesoro is a fun captain with EXTREMELY strict crew limits. Mostly you'll probably use him for his massive chain lock as crew.
Kizaru is hilariously outdated and bad, I'm sorry to break this to you. Keep him around but he's super meh.
Buggy is really weak BUT!!! he's unique in that he's the only character in the game that guarantees and extra drop. Double Buggy teams will be your bread and butter for a lot of easy content and stuff with good drops.
Neither Fujitora is very good unfortunately, but you can probably get some use out of them.
Hody is a speed clearing captain that I don't think you'll have the units to use effectively yet. He'll still make a good sub in a lot of teams since he's really just flat out strong.

Whew.
Wow thanks for all of the help. I'm going through my teams now seeing what I can do.

So far these are the 2 teams I've been using to get me through based on Blindcom's suggestions off my previous post.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
No no I said I didn't eat fast food for a day lol. I've been cutting out fast food retaurants out of my life and instead been eating from home more since eating from home is healthier and saves more money. I've been lazy over the past few years just resulting to fast food when I've got everything I need at the house so cutting it out is a good thing. I eat healthier, more than ever these days and I save more money these days lol.

Thanks for the tips! I'm so glad I still have that other Law. I'll make use of this! Also wow Buggy's crazy helpful I had no idea.

Ha! That's what I get for reading fast on mobile. Gambling addiction is real so I was concerned! Yeah you've got some good legends. Enel epscially is great for cheesing stuff as you know.

Now, be good and save those gems!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Ha! That's what I get for reading fast on mobile. Gambling addiction is real so I was concerned! Yeah you've got some good legends. Enel epscially is great for cheesing stuff as you know.

Now, be good and save those gems!
It really is and thanks for a look out! Yeah he's been really helpful.

What I'm really looking forward to is this Ambush event that was announced dropping soon. That's exactly what I need for leveling up a ton of my characters but the thing is I don't know how often those skulls drop lol. Still anything's better than nothing.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
🙏 Skill up finally

edit: the extra exp is nice but I have to switch off the anniversary ship for my Ace team because the support perfects have gotten me killed MULTIPLE times

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Well crap. I apparently have 0 medium red LB crystals. How does that happen!? I can't even do the first ability for raid ace.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
0 Large, 1 Medium, 12 Small training potions. Welp. Raid Ace isn't getting rainbowed today, but better to max his skillup while having to come back later for LB than the alternative.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the same boat after that sugo, but at least Treasure Map drops a ton. I'll collect an extra 8 Aces for then.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Went 7/30 for Ace... First 10 got me 4 skill ups, the next 10 got me 2, and the last 10 got me only 1 skill up... Is this really x2 skill up? Does raid Ace actually have a really low chance or something? Kinda frustrating but I don't think I'll spend a gem to max him. I'll probably save the last 10 for when TM event comes around and I have a chance to LB him.

On the bright side, I managed to max V1 Shanks, Nami, and my unevolved copy of legend Brook with only 10 books. The new SH raid doesn't look too impressive. If there's no CM, I don't think I'll bother with it besides getting my gem for clearing it.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Went 7/30 for Ace... First 10 got me 4 skill ups, the next 10 got me 2, and the last 10 got me only 1 skill up... Is this really x2 skill up? Does raid Ace actually have a really low chance or something? Kinda frustrating but I don't think I'll spend a gem to max him. I'll probably save the last 10 for when TM event comes around and I have a chance to LB him.

On the bright side, I managed to max V1 Shanks, Nami, and my unevolved copy of legend Brook with only 10 books. The new SH raid doesn't look too impressive. If there's no CM, I don't think I'll bother with it besides getting my gem for clearing it.

There is CM for new SH raid

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
It feels good just doing a normal FN again

...until the new raid tonight that ends right before the TM

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Just wow, i bought lrr ticket and got Killer, also bought the 3 4* posters, couldn't buy legend ticket because i dont have enough ray points but my 3rd 4* poster was a red ticket and a new legend V2 shanks, only missing 8 legends now

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
New raid is a joke. I wanted to go in with double Jack, accidentally took Jack and my Buggy team.... and won. On the hardest difficulty.

Bought the Legend and LRR ticket, both dupes -- BoaV2 (already had two) and Coby

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
got Killer from my LRR ticket. I feel like I'm reading this wrong, he's a universal affinity booster??? That's great!

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I got LRR World from my ticket. Also did four multis on the LRR banner since I reaaaaaaallly wanted Pudding to go along with BaCa. Got THREE Kinemons, Bonney, Coby, two Hody, and finally Pudding. I went in deeper than I'd have liked and would have immediately stopped if I got Pudding before Kinemon, but I really wanted Driven to be a usable class for me

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
I got LRR Aokiji who sucks, I managed to do garp 8 with this team but it has WC Blackbeard so won't be useful to most people:

There's this team though:

Also that Sugo Rare only on the 10th pull was crazy on my log in and daily alt account:
image0.jpg

Would be willing to give to someone who wants to play but has no TM units

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Grats to everyone who pulled good stuff from the current sugos and the Ray Shop tickets. I was meant to buy the red ticket but based on my luck this year, I'll just save myself the hassle of turning 50k into 5k. Will wait for the inevitable future red ticket from a restricted pool (I reckon we'll get 1 in December).

Work's been pretty busy last few days but managed to do all 40 EX Neptune runs without spending a gem thanks to ranking up. Neo Duval is a few levels off but whatever. Also managed to max out Raid Ace before he left last night, used a very safe double Quickbeard team with Zunesha. Had to spend 2 gems on stamina refills but no regret, at least that's not gems wasted on pulls.

Haven't started the new FN yet, it can wait until after TM. Been running the Strawhat Mecha raid with FC Jack + Neptune, yummy exp. It's definitely too easy to use a real team on. Never used this unit on JP aside from TM but will try max it out during next skill up.

Anni ship came and went before I knew it, used it a grand total of one time, for the Ray Exp island lol. No biggie now that we have Jack and Hoe ship.

Managed to max Raid Stampede Sabo on JP with 45 copies. Working on Raid Ace now. Not having V2 WB on JP makes it a bit harder but using a driven Barto/Cavendish team that does the job. Also managed to beat the 0 stamina Bullet challenge on the last day with a V2 Kata + Stampede Luffy FC. It was pretty easy and quick (less than 15 mins) I must say for such amazing rewards! 30 gems, 3x 100 CCs of each kind, 3 golden manuals etc. Barto/Cavendish came in so clutch as a sub, much much safter than Warco. I actually completely messed up the final burst but managed to tank the hit thanks to their special.

Congrats on beating Perona! I've just sent you a friend invite btw.

Yeah don't worry you don't have to spend much if anything to have fun in this game. I'd say it's more important to invest time and effort into your account. Obviously the more you spend on sugos, the less you have to farm for F2P units. That being said you can't just throw money at the game and clear everything. A lot of key units are F2P and your new sugo pulls are severely understrength until you put effort in leveling up their special and limit breaking them. The team building is one of the most fun part of the game. :)

And yeah Big Mom is just amazing especially against easier or older content since her Rampage mode just goes through a lot of annoying stuff and you don't even need to max her special early on.

- 20th Chopper
- Dream Chaser Usopp
- Gotti
- P Bellamy
- P Kaya
- P Flampe
- Vergo
- I Pedro

- S Katakuri
- D Doflamingo
- Q Marco
- Q Whitebeard
- Q Gild Tesoro
- P Kizaru
- I Buggy
- I Hody Jones

Eating is overrated anyway. ;)

Congrats on your pulls! Mityh and Kyou already gave you a great rundown of your pulls. You got yourself some very good units, I think Buggy is just so good for any account. You'll use him for most trivial content to duplicate important drops like LB potions or tomes.
Quick Whitebeard is a very strong powerhouse unit, with some utility, some you can use in your Sanji/Judge team (though their respective atk boost won't stack). Marco is an amazing healer and he's a Powerhouse unit too.

I love Dex Doflamingo, was my favourite unit for a long while but you don't have the Driven units yet to use him as a captain I think. Definitely could use him in rainbow teams, like in your Big Mom team to NUKE some tough content. If I remember correctly you'll be able to abuse his special while using enraged Big Mom as your captain in an upcoming very tough dungeon, raid Capone or raid Big Mom.

I appreciate you checking around. I've got ~40 or so 4* gold manuals so I'm ready for Linlin and Garp to come back around(Garp's another one that almost boomed me during the clash against Aokiji). I personally can't stand running invasions so that'll be what I do going forward

Definitely the way to go yeah, that's what I did aswell, never regretted using those 4* gold manuals on Linlin, Garp and Goku!

got Killer from my LRR ticket. I feel like I'm reading this wrong, he's a universal affinity booster??? That's great!

Congrats! Yup he is, he's rather good for sure. Shame about the requirement part of his special, you might often end up with the 1.5x CA boost (which is still nice) instead of the 1.75 one.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit late, but I've managed to max my newly acquired Bartodish if youre still in need: 303516659
If nothing else it'll come in handy during this TM.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Woah just seen today news! Incredible changes/improvements to Global sugo. They actually added an invasion bird that was never there in the original version. Loving this, should make it faster to reach 7 million points and also make most teams easier thanks to the stat boost. Just hoping Senor Pink won't be a pain.

And that list of boosted characters is so good, loving the number of F2P units at 1.35x.

Obviously on the other hand, the JP TM list is the most anemic it's ever been, absolutely dreadful stuff.... I'll aim for 3M probably, especially since both TMs are happening at the same time again. =/

Wow top 500 in New world get limited sugo in doffy TM, sugo ticket only has legends from past year

This got me sweating......... Never reached 500 but it's not inconceivable I could make it if added 20 runs to my usual 40 runs maybe. This is actually making me want to pull on the TM sugo. But I really shouldn't...

I am so happy I finally have v2 shanks and V2 akainu

Grats on getting the dynamic duo :)

Also that Sugo Rare only on the 10th pull was crazy on my log in and daily alt account:
image0.jpg

Would be willing to give to someone who wants to play but has no TM units

*faints*

I've never seen a better multi O___________O All 5 dual legends released to date (and I'm missing 4 of them...) + Jack + Cracker + V2 Shanks!!! That's actually incredible, would be an amazing starter account for sure.

(nice thumb btw :p)

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
It's been awhile since I've posted on here, im still playing seems like everyone got some decent pulls! I did some pulls for the boosted tm characters. I did 2 pulls for Corazon and got 3 reds, Kata v2, Rayliegh v2 and Soul Brook. 2 new 1 dupe. not too bad. Was checking in to see what teams you guys had setup for your this TM. Here are mine: TEAMS

You can ingore the team for Pink. Just placing them there for now.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I got LRR Fisher Tiger, who I think is absolutely obselete now that Linlin is out. I guess his support is nice? Not going to bother with the legend ticket since it's not from a selected pool.

Zoro/Sanji isn't dropping for me, guess I'll have to farm this til I get them...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I got LRR Fisher Tiger, who I think is absolutely obselete now that Linlin is out. I guess his support is nice? Not going to bother with the legend ticket since it's not from a selected pool.

Zoro/Sanji isn't dropping for me, guess I'll have to farm this til I get them...
It's wild they don't just give you one of each in the Chopper missions

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Update 9.4 arriving on JP soon. None of the great QoLs from Global made it but.... they are adding extra LB nodes and new LB mats (?) to some legends. The first batch of upgradable characters : Snakeman (???), Barto/Cavendish (???), V1 Zoro, V1 Sanji, Usoland, Ace, Blackbeard, Marco, V1 Doffy and V1 WB. People speculating about some kind of dupe system but hopefully it's not the case, I'm perfectly fine with the current state of OPTC dupe system. There are other gacha games out there where you're required to have 2 or 4 copies of the same legend to make them viable, would hate that to happen to this game.

It's been awhile since I've posted on here, im still playing seems like everyone got some decent pulls! I did some pulls for the boosted tm characters. I did 2 pulls for Corazon and got 3 reds, Kata v2, Rayliegh v2 and Soul Brook. 2 new 1 dupe. not too bad. Was checking in to see what teams you guys had setup for your this TM. Here are mine: TEAMS

You can ingore the team for Pink. Just placing them there for now.

Grats on those pulls! Nice teams, here are mine for now. I appreciate the fact they made V2 Sabo a 1.35x booster since he was the brand new released legend for this sugo on JP and he was fairly optimal to run (with the Usopp we get from the TM rewards). Really wanted to use him and a shooter team on Global but since this time Barto/Cav is the higher point booster FC, I have to run a Driven team.
Really sucks that I don't have the new Elizabello on this GLB account, he was super useful for the Doffy fight. Hopefully the Senor Pink invasion is fairly easy and tailored for Dex Sabo.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on beating Perona! I've just sent you a friend invite btw.

Yeah don't worry you don't have to spend much if anything to have fun in this game. I'd say it's more important to invest time and effort into your account. Obviously the more you spend on sugos, the less you have to farm for F2P units. That being said you can't just throw money at the game and clear everything. A lot of key units are F2P and your new sugo pulls are severely understrength until you put effort in leveling up their special and limit breaking them. The team building is one of the most fun part of the game. :)

And yeah Big Mom is just amazing especially against easier or older content since her Rampage mode just goes through a lot of annoying stuff and you don't even need to max her special early on.

Eating is overrated anyway. ;)

Congrats on your pulls! Mityh and Kyou already gave you a great rundown of your pulls. You got yourself some very good units, I think Buggy is just so good for any account. You'll use him for most trivial content to duplicate important drops like LB potions or tomes.
Quick Whitebeard is a very strong powerhouse unit, with some utility, some you can use in your Sanji/Judge team (though their respective atk boost won't stack). Marco is an amazing healer and he's a Powerhouse unit too.

I love Dex Doflamingo, was my favourite unit for a long while but you don't have the Driven units yet to use him as a captain I think. Definitely could use him in rainbow teams, like in your Big Mom team to NUKE some tough content. If I remember correctly you'll be able to abuse his special while using enraged Big Mom as your captain in an upcoming very tough dungeon, raid Capone or raid Big Mom.
Thanks! Just accepted.

Big Mom's Rampage got me through a lot of tough parts in World Map so I'll keep working on that team so that she continues lol. Also thanks for the help with all the others. I'm going to put some more work into my Whitebeard, Marco and Flamingo units, same with Buggy. I'm just glad I got a lot of good ones I can make use of.

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Update 9.4 arriving on JP soon. None of the great QoLs from Global made it but.... they are adding extra LB nodes and new LB mats (?) to some legends. The first batch of upgradable characters : Snakeman (???), Barto/Cavendish (???), V1 Zoro, V1 Sanji, Usoland, Ace, Blackbeard, Marco, V1 Doffy and V1 WB. People speculating about some kind of dupe system but hopefully it's not the case, I'm perfectly fine with the current state of OPTC dupe system. There are other gacha games out there where you're required to have 2 or 4 copies of the same legend to make them viable, would hate that to happen to this game.
Version 9.4 update:
  • Expansion of the Limit Break System:
A new item will be obtainable from Treasure Map that will expand character's Limit Break abilities
Characters showed in the image will have these abilities upon the 9.4 release
  • New Functions for Bond Battle: Bond Support and Thank You Messages
There's a chance that a support effect will appear during Bond Battle
Showed in the image: "Boosts crew's base stats by 1.3x"
There will be Bond Ranks. Increase your Bond Rank by helping your friends or have other friends clear your requests in order to increase the chance and improve the support effect
You can send thank you messages to friends that helped you clear your requests
Sending thank you messages will also improve your rank and your friend's Rank
  • Adventures will now consume 0 stamina until the first clear
This may not apply to specific adventures
The new LB items are apparently from Treasure maps but knowing how gacha works watch it possibly break out into other maps if new lb works for them