• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
No way I'll get any of these major rewards since I just started playing, damn. That's what sucks about being new getting into games. A lot of the rewards I've noticed with the tons of gems and such theres no way I'd get those until years down the line and my teams are too weak to beat anything beyond intermediate.

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get the Luffy/Law combo with the Sugo or even Snakeman on the free summons.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Are you kidding me??!!! 19 380 runs?? Going to miss out on 20 gems and 1 million tablets for 620 runs??!!! Depressing... Time to hit the bar...

...of Fuschia Village!!! 0 stamina babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man so much good stuff

dual units everywhere! I love them so. And with free multis and a 2.5x legend rate I'm probably pulling a decent amount.

I've got almost 25k clears After 1707 days. 81.6% log book. Honestly if I evolved some minor characters I could boost that I bet. No way I'll get 50k clears so I'll settle for 50 gems and all those wonderful tablets

Honestly it looks like a good event. lots of gems and Kizuna coming up. Should be fun

Edit: OMG that Luffy law sugo. Limited pool I have ONE unit, Jack. I'm definitely in for at least 8 multis to get that. Hot damn

Last edited:

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know which Ace/Persona is available on part 2/3? I was thinking of doing part 1 but the limited pool is only on the 8th pull while the others are on 5th.

Also Hoe is coming back for those that still need it.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
okay some scattered thoughts:

1) To start off with, load times seem... the same??? I didn't notice an appreciable difference after how they talked it up.
2) HOLY SHIT THIS EVENT IS LIT!!! Can't really justify pulling but... I will??
3) I'm really disappointed in the gem packs, was hoping for another good legend pack. Oh boy, manuals. Because I don't have enough gold books to instantly max the next year of legends :P
4) Filters on the events are great, just wish they had like an "Incomplete" or "New" filter
5) Usopp/Chopper seems....really good?! Not a fan of the art, though. Chopper has weirdly muscular legs

Really looking forward to Kizuna tonight. Glad I don't have to be saving stamina for it.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Going through the news, holy enel, this event is a carbon copy of Japan 5th annniversary, just even better! Incredibly hype event!!! I can't believe they are giving us so many freebies. This is bonkers, thought they'd save most of this stuff for our anniversary next year. A few observations :

1) Road to 55M DL sugo : Obviously a bait sugo, right before the real Luffy/Law sugo but we're getting 4 free multis, 1 per day, that's very sweet. Japan got something similar except their sugo was Strawhat units only thus much worse. Ours is so good, we can pull Cracker, Sanji/Judge, Inu/Neko, Jack etc. Every single legend so far will be pullable! No point wasting gems on this but 44 free units? Danke, Bandai.
2) Luffy/Law sugo : 2.5x legend rate woohoo! Aside from that, it's pretty much identical to the JP anniversary in terms of structure. 10th multi is a guaranteed dual legend, I think a lot of people will spend 470 gems on that. I probably won't but I'm missing 5/7 in that pool. Looks like Sanji/Judge will be double boosted like Luffy/Law and V2 Big Mom since we can pull their 6* form too. That limited pool on part 1 is so good, shame it's only on the 6th multi and not the 9th too. If I'm reading the website right, we should get a free multi on the first day of the Luffy/Law sugo like Japan did, should be our 5th free multi so it's a good day to go hard since we save 30 gems.
3) Global first Raid Chopper/Usopp?! : nice little surprise, guess this is what they teased on the stream, no Chopper legend soon then. Think they were voted in by Korea (or maybe it was us?). Pretty decent F2P unit, could potentially pair them up with a V2 Big Mom FC.
4) Bonus rewards : 66 free gems but more importantly we'll all get in the mail a free recent legend, that's amazing ^__^
5) Veteran rewards : Well we knew this was coming for months, since JP got it. Just assumed that we'd get for our 5th anni. Great stuff, just wished we could check our runs total prior to this event. Thought I'd be over 20k runs but I'm paying for all those lazy double stamina runs. At least I'm close enough to get there within the next 6 days.

There will be so much to farm in the upcoming days! Looks like anniversary ship will leave us before TM Shanks/Beckmann starts though.

OH NO... PLEASE...

Woah congrats! You must have the highest total here, impressive! That 50k milestone is nuts though

No way I'll get any of these major rewards since I just started playing, damn. That's what sucks about being new getting into games. A lot of the rewards I've noticed with the tons of gems and such theres no way I'd get those until years down the line and my teams are too weak to beat anything beyond intermediate.

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get the Luffy/Law combo with the Sugo or even Snakeman on the free summons.

Well to be fair, this is the first time ever on OPTC that they had such rewards for veterans, usually everyone gets the same stuff and it got long time players riled up lol. At least you're getting tons of freebies too! 5 free multis for your account is pretty sweet, hope you pull some good RRs.

I have to do only around 800 runs to get 50 gems. Seems doable.

Definitely doable thanks to 0 stamina story islands, farmed 100 runs already. Good luck!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
these special filters are amazing, way better than the database for some stuff

Like I need a paralysis reducer for my Jack speed team. Okay, only show paralysis reducers and sort by special charge time(something the database never got and I always wanted) and bam, lowest CD reducers.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone know which Ace/Persona is available on part 2/3? I was thinking of doing part 1 but the limited pool is only on the 8th pull while the others are on 5th.

Also Hoe is coming back for those that still need it.

Should be this QCK Ace and this DEX Perona, 5th anniversary ones. Nothing too special. The limited pool on parts 2 and 3 is on the 6th multi I think.

okay some scattered thoughts:

1) To start off with, load times seem... the same??? I didn't notice an appreciable difference after how they talked it up.
2) HOLY SHIT THIS EVENT IS LIT!!! Can't really justify pulling but... I will??
3) I'm really disappointed in the gem packs, was hoping for another good legend pack. Oh boy, manuals. Because I don't have enough gold books to instantly max the next year of legends :P
4) Filters on the events are great, just wish they had like an "Incomplete" or "New" filter
5) Usopp/Chopper seems....really good?! Not a fan of the art, though. Chopper has weirdly muscular legs

Really looking forward to Kizuna tonight. Glad I don't have to be saving stamina for it.

1) Can't really tell sorry, too busy protecting the streets of Fuschia Village against filthy bandits.
2) Why would you NOT pull on this??? It's also the most useful RR batch in a while!
5) They are pretty decent yeah but thought the art looked a bit off too.

Also when you look at the event banner on the official website, sucks to realise all the Strawhats art are from their legend form except... Chobro...

these special filters are amazing, way better than the database for some stuff

Like I need a paralysis reducer for my Jack speed team. Okay, only show paralysis reducers and sort by special charge time(something the database never got and I always wanted) and bam, lowest CD reducers.

Yeah the special filter is great, the less reliance on an external website/database, the better.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
This event is nuts. I'd been taking a semi-break from the game (which wasn't much of a break since I was still running TM and new raids/colos, so basically I just took it easy on slow days and ignored useless stuff like Neo Duval), but I weirdly enjoyed TM Weevil and have played a lot in the last week or two, so with this and Kizuna I guess it's time to come back in full force.

Had oddly good luck during that time though, pulled Capone from my TM Doffy rewards, Cracker in my 30 gem multi during the Slasher sugo, and V2 Akainu from Weevil rewards. I also did a 30 gem on the support sugo that got me literally nothing, so that balanced it out a bit.

I'm at 22k quests, which gets me the second tier. Thought I might've been able to get the top since I've been playing since launch but 50k is way more than I realized. I'm good with 50 gems and 30 tablets though. I like the play stats the website gives too, apparently I have an 85% piratedex completion rate.

I think my plan for the next few sugos is to do three multis on Luffy/Law and two on TM Shanks/Beckman, since I think Roux and Yasopp are pretty important for the upcoming TM and I'd like at least a chance at them (plus I'll get the only Rockstar unit we'll ever get, probably). That'll also leave me with a decent chunk of gems to start saving for anni, regardless of whether it's Stampede or Kaido. I'll have to bow out on Sabo/Koala, but so did everyone on JPN and probably most of us here. :P

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Well to be fair, this is the first time ever on OPTC that they had such rewards for veterans, usually everyone gets the same stuff and it got long time players riled up lol. At least you're getting tons of freebies too! 5 free multis for your account is pretty sweet, hope you pull some good RRs.
If I get either Luffy/Law or Snakeman then yeah I'll be fine. Preferably both but I doubt that'll happen lol. I just need something that'll help me get through a lot of these missions since I'm sorta stuck right now and even though my teams are good, I just can't do them.

I'll see if I can go to 8 pulls on the Luffy/Law banner and see where that gets me and then I'm tapping out and starting from scratch save-wise. That's as much as I think I can do if I calculate right.

I also see other things I can get like that Germa Ship which will go good with my Germa team although I'm missing Iichiji and Niiji. It's still one of my strongest teams (with my Big Mom and Mihawk/Zoro one).

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Just caught up with all the infos and details of this event. This is pretty much the real Global 5th anniversary, just 5 months in advance. I don't see how they can top this. Didn't realise the legends on the "Road to" sugo were all legends released in the last year, like our free red ticket, that's unprecedented. So it's pretty much jackpot when we see a red ticket during those free multis.

And the rewards for the lottery event are pretty sweet aswell, best one so far. Also two weeks of 3x skillup during the sugos and the new raids? Can't wait to get rid of my silver manuals!

Regarding the Luffy/Law sugo, I think I'll go 10 multis on part 1, it's by far the best part in terms of rate boosted legend for me. I'm missing 6 of the 9 boosted legends that day and most of them are the ones I want the most : Jack, Cracker, Carrot, Sanji/Judge. Will probaby stop if I'm lucky enough to pull Luffy/Law before that though. But I'm ready to spend 470 gems on this sugo, that would leave me with 300 gems, then add about 150 back from this event, I'd feel comfortable enough going into Koala/Sabo sugo with 450 gems.

This event is nuts. I'd been taking a semi-break from the game (which wasn't much of a break since I was still running TM and new raids/colos, so basically I just took it easy on slow days and ignored useless stuff like Neo Duval), but I weirdly enjoyed TM Weevil and have played a lot in the last week or two, so with this and Kizuna back I guess it's time to come back in full force.

Had oddly good luck during that time though, pulled Capone from my TM Doffy rewards, Cracker in my 30 gem multi during the Slasher sugo, and V2 Akainu from Weevil rewards. I also did a 30 gem on the support sugo that got me literally nothing, so that balanced it out a bit.

I'm at 22k quests, which gets me the second tier. Thought I might've been able to get the top since I've been playing since launch but 50k is way more than I realized. I'm good with 50 gems and 30 tablets though. I like the play stats the website gives too, apparently I have an 85% piratedex completion rate.

I think my plan for the next few sugos is to do three multis on Luffy/Law and two on TM Shanks/Beckman, since I think Roux and Yasopp are pretty important for the upcoming TM and I'd like at least a chance at them (plus I'll get the only Rockstar unit we'll ever get, probably). That'll also leave me with a decent chunk of gems to start saving for anni, regardless of whether it's Stampede or Kaido. I'll have to bow out on Sabo/Koala, but so did everyone on JPN and probably most of us here. :P

Semi-Welcome back! Was wondering where you were gone =p
Grats on your new legends, that's some amazing stuff there. :)

Planning to do 3 multis on Luffy/Law and then 2 on that Roux and Yasopp scammy sugo? ಠ_ಠ I'll ask for receipts on that one....
And yeah everyone on JP got bamboozled on the Koala/Sabo sugo coming up in 2 weeks, that was dirty from Bandai straight after anni lol.

If I get either Luffy/Law or Snakeman then yeah I'll be fine. Preferably both but I doubt that'll happen lol. I just need something that'll help me get through a lot of these missions since I'm sorta stuck right now and even though my teams are good, I just can't do them.

I'll see if I can go to 8 pulls on the Luffy/Law banner and see where that gets me and then I'm tapping out and starting from scratch save-wise. That's as much as I think I can do if I calculate right.

I also see other things I can get like that Germa Ship which will go good with my Germa team although I'm missing Iichiji and Niiji. It's still one of my strongest teams (with my Big Mom and Mihawk/Zoro one).

Regarding the bolded, do you mean you'd ditch your current account and start a brand new one if you don't get Snakeman or Luffy/Law this sugo? Because if that's what you mean, I think you should reconsider, your account is pretty solid for a recent account, you just need time to allow it to get stronger. You're mostly missing a lot of F2P units that will come back and then the usual things that hinder new accounts : forbidden tomes for sockets, skillbooks to reduce your favourite units special cooldown and limit break materials. Having a rainbow captain would make team building a bit easier but you'd encounter the same hurdles.

And yeah Germa ship would be great for you since you almost have the full Germa team. Hoe and Zunesha also are the two best ships, I know it's 30 gems each but they are easily worth it. Hoe is the go to ship to get extra exp and Zunesha is the best ship in the game for Powerhouse and Cerebral units.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding the bolded, do you mean you'd ditch your current account and start a brand new one if you don't get Snakeman or Luffy/Law this sugo? Because if that's what you mean, I think you should reconsider, your account is pretty solid for a recent account, you just need time to allow it to get stronger. You're mostly missing a lot of F2P units that will come back and then the usual things that hinder new accounts : forbidden tomes for sockets, skillbooks to reduce your favourite units special cooldown and limit break materials. Having a rainbow captain would make team building a bit easier but you'd encounter the same hurdles.

And yeah Germa ship would be great for you since you almost have the full Germa team. Hoe and Zunesha also are the two best ships, I know it's 30 gems each but they are easily worth it. Hoe is the go to ship to get extra exp and Zunesha is the best ship in the game for Powerhouse and Cerebral units.
No I mean I'm going to be out of gems so I'll have to restart saving them. I'm keeping the account but I won't have any more gems to use. So really if it goes well it goes well and if it doesn't then I'll have to start saving some more gems lol.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Should be this QCK Ace and this DEX Perona, 5th anniversary ones. Nothing too special. The limited pool on parts 2 and 3 is on the 6th multi I think.

1) Can't really tell sorry, too busy protecting the streets of Fuschia Village against filthy bandits.
2) Why would you NOT pull on this??? It's also the most useful RR batch in a while!
5) They are pretty decent yeah but thought the art looked a bit off too.

Also when you look at the event banner on the official website, sucks to realise all the Strawhats art are from their legend form except... Chobro...

Yeah the special filter is great, the less reliance on an external website/database, the better.
Hmm... I can't see myself ever using those units. I'm still not sure which part I should pull in, maybe when someone releases an infograph on Reddit I'll have a better idea on which part I need the most.

Oct 27, 2017
I sure hope I get someone new from the free red ticket and not, like, a 4th V2 Jinbe. Also, with all the other stuff I almost missed the 3x skill up in a few days.

Oct 25, 2017
Woah congrats! You must have the highest total here, impressive! That 50k milestone is nuts though

i am not a proud man.

I hope you're not actually thinking of completing 7.2k runs lol... even 1k is a lot in the next 5 days.

Yeah, I did the math and doesn't look like it's even humanly possible. I'm just kinda disappointed there isn't a reward tier between the 50k and 20k milestones. I guess I'll have to slum it with the unwashed masses of the 20k bracket despite having over twice that amount. It's undignified to have to be associated with such peasantry. Hmmph!

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Semi-Welcome back! Was wondering where you were gone =p
Grats on your new legends, that's some amazing stuff there. :)

Planning to do 3 multis on Luffy/Law and then 2 on that Roux and Yasopp scammy sugo? ಠ_ಠ I'll ask for receipts on that one....
And yeah everyone on JP got bamboozled on the Koala/Sabo sugo coming up in 2 weeks, that was dirty from Bandai straight after anni lol.

Heh, I'm semi-low on free gems right now (what I get for going in on the Germa sugo from a couple months back, but I did get Sanji/Judge so it was worth it), so 3 and 2 is basically what I can do without buying anything and leaving myself something to build on for 5th anniversary. The dream here is to get something nice from the free multis on top of that, though. :P

Honestly I'm pretty happy with my position right now, I've got units like Snakeman and Sanji/Judge for damage output and units like Nami, Cracker, and Brook for utility, so most of my wanted legends are for luxuries like speed runs (Carrot) and XP (Jack). I also want some old stuff like V2 Doffy since he's still unique, Garp since he seems to show up as utility a lot, and Franky because I have five unstacked skulls gumming up my inventory. Outside of Luffy/Law themselves not much is going to severely move the needle. If I wait for anniversary I can have Sabo/Koala, the princesses, and either/both of Bullet and Kaido in the pool.

Might change my mind, though. I managed TM Weevil without pulling for boosters just fine and Global will always have a different unit pool than JPN, so just going off their experience isn't always going to be useful. I do oddly want Rockstar, though, just for fun. Weird one-offs are the best... gonna be sad when I don't pull Mjosgard.

Hmm... I can't see myself ever using those units. I'm still not sure which part I should pull in, maybe when someone releases an infograph on Reddit I'll have a better idea on which part I need the most.

Yeah, neither one of them is compelling. Ace seems kind of useless outside of the CD reduction counter (there are better ways to boost your chain that don't require bringing along two extra turns of bind reduction). Perona is solid, kind of a different take on INT Iva, but then INT Iva hasn't been relevant for a while. The anniversary/long cruise units are really more for collectors, I think.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
No I mean I'm going to be out of gems so I'll have to restart saving them. I'm keeping the account but I won't have any more gems to use. So really if it goes well it goes well and if it doesn't then I'll have to start saving some more gems lol.

Gotcha, sorry I'm bad at reading comprehension lol! I thought you were giving up already! But yeah it's the right mentality to have before a big sugo, even if you don't manage to pull the latest legend, you'll get other chances in the future. :)
There will be better opportunities for sure. You can easily save a lot of gems between now and anniversary in March.

Yeah, they'll be boosted on the next TM but that's about it, we should be swimming in point boosters anyway if we pull on this sugo. On JP, I didn't go for Ace nor Perona either and I didn't miss them against Shanks/Beckmann for what it's worth.

Heh, I'm semi-low on free gems right now (what I get for going in on the Germa sugo from a couple months back, but I did get Sanji/Judge so it was worth it), so 3 and 2 is basically what I can do without buying anything and leaving myself something to build on for 5th anniversary. The dream here is to get something nice from the free multis on top of that, though. :P

Honestly I'm pretty happy with my position right now, I've got units like Snakeman and Sanji/Judge for damage output and units like Nami, Cracker, and Brook for utility, so most of my wanted legends are for luxuries like speed runs (Carrot) and XP (Jack). I also want some old stuff like V2 Doffy since he's still unique, Garp since he seems to show up as utility a lot, and Franky because I have five unstacked skulls gumming up my inventory. Outside of Luffy/Law themselves not much is going to severely move the needle. If I wait for anniversary I can have Sabo/Koala, the princesses, and either/both of Bullet and Kaido in the pool.

Might change my mind, though. I managed TM Weevil without pulling for boosters just fine and Global will always have a different unit pool than JPN, so just going off their experience isn't always going to be useful. I do oddly want Rockstar, though, just for fun. Weird one-offs are the best... gonna be sad when I don't pull Mjosgard.

I was teasing you :p Just thought it was funny how you seemed pretty blased about Luffy/Law but couldn't wait to pull on the next TM sugo, which is arguably pretty scummy from Bandai! I mean forcing us to pull for the boosters to make TM Shanks/Beckmann a lot more usable.

But yeah more seriously, your box is in a very good spot. Nami and Carrot will be useful in every other Kizuna too. And the pool will be much much better when anni comes around as you said. I think for all of us, it depends on how seriously we want to be able to farm the tougher content over the next few months. You can get by without the next shiny legends but the need for them will be more obvious than in the past because of Kizuna and TM. And also the Bikini Blitz battle where you will struggle a lot if you hadn't pulled the princesses 2 weeks before and don't pull for the Blitz RRs.

Regarding TM without boosters, I never pull for them either but you can easily reach top 2k with just F2P units and friend captains, within 30-40 runs. Especially since on Global, we have the guaranteed stat boosts from intrusions.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Hey hey hey, Iva is very relevant right now!

....as a support

I actually meant to add that as a caveat but forgot. :P

I do wish Bandai would backfill more support abilities, though, I'm sitting on tons of RR dupes in case they do.

(Seriously, I have five dupe Gottis. Please add supports, Bandai)

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Gotcha, sorry I'm bad at reading comprehension lol! I thought you were giving up already! But yeah it's the right mentality to have before a big sugo, even if you don't manage to pull the latest legend, you'll get other chances in the future. :)
There will be better opportunities for sure. You can easily save a lot of gems between now and anniversary in March.
That's what I'm hoping to do. I can go all in here, get as much as I possibly can and then not do anything else until March. I guess it'll depend on the teams I can make between now and then too.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017

I do wish Bandai would backfill more support abilities, though, I'm sitting on tons of RR dupes in case they do.

I have tons of those support tomes, I usually Ray shop my dupes unless the dupes has a good LB like bind heal reduction or slot bind reduction. In most cases, those 5 support levels aren't worth the 1500 RP you'd normally get for selling them instead.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I decided to buy the Germa ship to dare the game to give me V2 Ichji and Reiju already so I can justify grinding out the Germa unlockable island, I've got the rest of the batch. I also figured I could use a cola dump so I could get around to cleaning up the Rookie missions for the 5 free gems. Luckily(?) for me I maxed out the ship with zero failures so now I'm tempted to buy Megalo too...but nah, forget that, I'd rather share the Urouge later tonight. Two cheap LRRs, one guaranteed to be new? Sign me the hell up

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018

I have tons of those support tomes, I usually Ray shop my dupes unless the dupes has a good LB like bind heal reduction or slot bind reduction. In most cases, those 5 support levels aren't worth the 1500 RP you'd normally get for selling them instead.

The support system is unfortunately half dead on JP. The last released batch was the movies units one, when Bullet launched 2 months ago. And there was a big gap before that batch too. Think Bandai doesn't really know what to do with the system to make it profitable, the support sugos don't do well on JP. But they can't really make the support abilities too powerful or original since that could cannibalise future units/specials. At this point I wished that Bandai just gave up and rolled out lazy +5% stats supports every month, like they did with LB, so that I can get rid of all these RR dupes clogging up my box.

but nah, forget that, I'd rather share the Urouge later tonight. Two cheap LRRs, one guaranteed to be new? Sign me the hell up

How have I never seen this before today?!

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
60 gems got me LRR Vivi and Urouge, a dupe LRR Koala, and two dupe Camie
I'm pretty stoked with that, well worth

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Grats on the LRR pulls guys!

Where are you getting the stage info? I should probably prepare mine too.

This was the first one. That being said, it might be different for us. This version could be cheesed by Brook/Magellan until ridiculously high levels (above 120). While the best Luffy/Law team could only reach lv 65 or so. They might fix that, we'll see.

Breakdown :

1) STR Type
Stage 1: Nami lowers CD of specials for DEX, QCK, PSY units by 15.
Stage 2: Dosun Enrage for 99 turns+. Will reduce CD by 3 turns every turn. / Rare chance for Hody to appear. Enrages self for 99 turns, and blows away 2 units upon you using an attack boost. On death he locks chain at estimated 3.5x.
Stage 3: Preemptively clear all buff, limit special use to 3. 50 turns damage reduction, full immunity.
Counter health cut: Will clear all buff, heal to full and blow away 2 random? units.
Recommend QCK unit and Carrot captain/FC.

2) INT type
Stage 1: Franky lowers CD of specials for fighter, shooter, and cerebral units by 15.
Stage 2: Wadatsumi Burn for 2 turns / Rare chance for Daruma to appear: Burn for 2 turns, but at the start of his first turn he'll cut HP by 50% and escape. If you kill him, all orbs turn to Rainbow.
Stage 3: Paralyze for 3 turns, block orbs on left side, INT orbs right side, full immunity.
Counter orb boost/health cut: will clear all buff, heal to full and blow away 2 units.
Recommend TM Weevil, TM Nami, Color affinity booster.
Turn 1 will have 2 perfect barrier and blindness for 5 turns.

3) QCK type
Stage 1: Usopp lowers CD of specials for STR, DEX, INT units by 15. (TM Weevil is boosted and max special).
Stage 2: Zeo applies ATK down for DEX units for 14 turns/ Rare chance for Hyouzou to appear. On defeat, gives crew ATK buff.
Stage 3: Despair for 5 turns, only normal damage for 3 turns (damage from special counts as 1). Turn 1 gives 99 turn badly matching slot effects for all colour orbs.
Counter health cut: heal to full.

STR will suck big time for me since I don't have Carrot nor Luffy/Law. INT will be painful too since I don't have V2 Aokiji. QCK will be easy at least with Nami + Weevil.

Just wait until Urouge reappears in the manga, the chapter comments on Reddit are gonna be nothing but praising their one true god

Oda probably knows and is saving him for the final battle then.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I looked up some teammaking for Kizuna as well. If they don't change, then VS STR will be my toughest since almost every team relies on a Carrot captain and I don't have her. I did find a double Mag team that might work. VS INT I found an AokijiV2 that looks safe, and VS QCK I found a lot of Nami teams that are even safer.

Feeling good about this mode. I only dabbled in it on JPN but I never bothered to teambuild seriously since i just played casually on lower difficulties.

2 questions for those who played on JPN or know:
1. Does answering someone's SOS costs orbs? If not, that'll be a great way to get more tickets. The rewards are pretty good.
2. Does leveling up grant you a new set of Kizuna stamina as well? I'm close to a level up today and could wait it out until the mode starts

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I looked up some teammaking for Kizuna as well. If they don't change, then VS STR will be my toughest since almost every team relies on a Carrot captain and I don't have her. I did find a double Mag team that might work. VS INT I found an AokijiV2 that looks safe, and VS QCK I found a lot of Nami teams that are even safer.

Feeling good about this mode. I only dabbled in it on JPN but I never bothered to teambuild seriously since i just played casually on lower difficulties.

2 questions for those who played on JPN or know:
1. Does answering someone's SOS costs orbs? If not, that'll be a great way to get more tickets. The rewards are pretty good.
2. Does leveling up grant you a new set of Kizuna stamina as well? I'm close to a level up today and could wait it out until the mode starts

1) Answering SOS costs no orb at all, which is great! That's how you "farm it hardcore" since you can answer an SOS every 30 mins. You get half the tickets you'd normally get for that level if you help someone clear through SOS. If you fail an SOS, you get nothing of course BUT you can try another SOS immediately again.

2) Leveling up doesn't grant a new set of Kizuna stamina unfortunately. Only the free potions they give you daily during the event. And we replenish 1 stamina every 2 hours so even for people who can't farm, just make sure to log in once every 10 hours to get rid of your 5 stamina quickly, only takes one click.

Oct 27, 2017
Grats on the LRR pulls guys!

This was the first one. That being said, it might be different for us. This version could be cheesed by Brook/Magellan until ridiculously high levels (above 120). While the best Luffy/Law team could only reach lv 65 or so. They might fix that, we'll see.

Breakdown :

1) STR Type
Stage 1: Nami lowers CD of specials for DEX, QCK, PSY units by 15.
Stage 2: Dosun Enrage for 99 turns+. Will reduce CD by 3 turns every turn. / Rare chance for Hody to appear. Enrages self for 99 turns, and blows away 2 units upon you using an attack boost. On death he locks chain at estimated 3.5x.
Stage 3: Preemptively clear all buff, limit special use to 3. 50 turns damage reduction, full immunity.
Counter health cut: Will clear all buff, heal to full and blow away 2 random? units.
Recommend QCK unit and Carrot captain/FC.

2) INT type
Stage 1: Franky lowers CD of specials for fighter, shooter, and cerebral units by 15.
Stage 2: Wadatsumi Burn for 2 turns / Rare chance for Daruma to appear: Burn for 2 turns, but at the start of his first turn he'll cut HP by 50% and escape. If you kill him, all orbs turn to Rainbow.
Stage 3: Paralyze for 3 turns, block orbs on left side, INT orbs right side, full immunity.
Counter orb boost/health cut: will clear all buff, heal to full and blow away 2 units.
Recommend TM Weevil, TM Nami, Color affinity booster.
Turn 1 will have 2 perfect barrier and blindness for 5 turns.

3) QCK type
Stage 1: Usopp lowers CD of specials for STR, DEX, INT units by 15. (TM Weevil is boosted and max special).
Stage 2: Zeo applies ATK down for DEX units for 14 turns/ Rare chance for Hyouzou to appear. On defeat, gives crew ATK buff.
Stage 3: Despair for 5 turns, only normal damage for 3 turns (damage from special counts as 1). Turn 1 gives 99 turn badly matching slot effects for all colour orbs.
Counter health cut: heal to full.

STR will suck big time for me since I don't have Carrot nor Luffy/Law. INT will be painful too since I don't have V2 Aokiji. QCK will be easy at least with Nami + Weevil.

Oda probably knows and is saving him for the final battle then.

Thanks. I can probably make some decent teams, though I guess I'll have to wait to see how they hold up at higher levels.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Another Kizuna PSA since it starts tonight. If you have Buggy, make sure to use him the first time you fight Nami (in both difficulties, she's pretty easy, you can bring a 2 turns treshold remover if you want to make it faster), he can duplicate the boss tokens and ticket. After that, you won't be allowed to fight Nami again since it's automated. During this Kizuna round on JP, there was a bug that allowed Buggy to duplicate Nami drops even when the fight was automated. But it's been fixed in the following rounds so who knows what version we'll get on Global. Worth switching to Buggy each time you spend your Kizuna stamina fighting Nami though.

Going to see Stampede in theaters tomorrow. Going to be a very one piece week

Jealous, it's not aired nearby T_T
Hope you have a good time, heard it's pretty good. :)

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Going to see Stampede in theaters tomorrow. Going to be a very one piece week
Nice! It's not playing near me but enjoy it!

I'm super pumped for this week. Kizuna is a breath of fresh air, and I haven't pulled in a sugo since *checks notes* September?! That was the 11 multi all red, I could have sworn it was longer than a month. Ah well.

Assuming I dont get every amazing legend with free multis, I'm going to go all in on day 1. For 380 gems (8 multis) I can get guaranteed 1 double character and 5 guaranteed reds, with one of them being a limit pool of which I only have one unit, Jack. Everything else in that pool would help me. Gahh Monday is so far away. At least Kizuna tonight will help get me there faster.

I actually went through my box to evolve old units to try to raise my % on the site. It didn't go up much, meaning I'm missing more RRs than I thought. Someday I'll have to track down what I am missing, maybe fill out the OPTC-pokedex when I'm bored