• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
60 gems got me LRR Vivi and Urouge, a dupe LRR Koala, and two dupe Camie
I'm pretty stoked with that, well worth

I like how the recent Support Sugo and this one were handled, makes them a lot more worth pulling on. There was just no real incentive before. Now, for people who are already in good shape on legends, getting more actual new units is sometimes better.

That being said, I'm still holding off until I see what kind of gems I have post-Luffy/Law sugo. Luckily the banner isn't going anywhere for a while. Also kind of sucks that Tashigi is the LRR I want the most and she's somehow the least likely to be pulled here. :P

Urouge sucks. The character, not the unit. The unit too maybe actually, I haven't looked.

Memes aside he's pretty much the least interesting Supernova, though that's a bit unfair since he's also had the least screen time. I do expect him to become relevant someday though so maybe that'll change.

(I seriously didn't even realize he had a devil fruit until I saw it mentioned in one of his unit descriptions)

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Good luck to everyone tonight with the first free multi! May it rain reds!

Hit 20k runs, that wasn't too bad. Now please give me new legends to spend these tablets on.

Nice! It's not playing near me but enjoy it!

I'm super pumped for this week. Kizuna is a breath of fresh air, and I haven't pulled in a sugo since *checks notes* September?! That was the 11 multi all red, I could have sworn it was longer than a month. Ah well.

Assuming I dont get every amazing legend with free multis, I'm going to go all in on day 1. For 380 gems (8 multis) I can get guaranteed 1 double character and 5 guaranteed reds, with one of them being a limit pool of which I only have one unit, Jack. Everything else in that pool would help me. Gahh Monday is so far away. At least Kizuna tonight will help get me there faster.

I actually went through my box to evolve old units to try to raise my % on the site. It didn't go up much, meaning I'm missing more RRs than I thought. Someday I'll have to track down what I am missing, maybe fill out the OPTC-pokedex when I'm bored

I'm super excited aswell! ^__^

I haven't pulled since Sanji/Judge sugo so that was 3 months ago or so. I'm actually looking forward to spending some gems for once because that limited pool on part 1 is so good for me too! The 5 free multis and recent legend ticket are nice appetizers too before Monday. :)

Also very happy that Kizuna is finally here. I think it's a much superior mode to TM, it respects our time more. The rewards are better overall aside from the LB mats and it's also so flexible in terms of scheduling, you can literally go days without spending your boss tokens and just use them all in one big session when you have the time.

Memes aside he's pretty much the least interesting Supernova, though that's a bit unfair since he's also had the least screen time. I do expect him to become relevant someday though so maybe that'll change.

(I seriously didn't even realize he had a devil fruit until I saw it mentioned in one of his unit descriptions)

I didn't know he had a devil fruit o_O Do we know what it is?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Good luck to everyone tonight with the first free multi! May it rain reds!

Hit 20k runs, that wasn't too bad. Now please give me new legends to spend these tablets on.

I'm super excited aswell! ^__^

I haven't pulled since Sanji/Judge sugo so that was 3 months ago or so. I'm actually looking forward to spending some gems for once because that limited pool on part 1 is so good for me too! The 5 free multis and recent legend ticket are nice appetizers too before Monday. :)

Also very happy that Kizuna is finally here. I think it's a much superior mode to TM, it respects our time more. The rewards are better overall aside from the LB mats and it's also so flexible in terms of scheduling, you can literally go days without spending your boss tokens and just use them all in one big session when you have the time.

I didn't know he had a devil fruit o_O Do we know what it is?
He converts damage into muscle mass

He only ever used it against Kuma on Sabaody I think

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Yall ready to get salty? I got V2 Mihawk.

This is my 2nd V2 Mihawk dupe since his release, making this my third copy
I'll trade my Mihawk dupes for Luffy/Ace, Bandai pls

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I got a dupe Nami, the new legend one. Second one I've gotten of her so I'm fine with that.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I quite like this game mode. No bullshit, just burst. The resource you use to let you keep doing runs can be accumulated through logging in, tapping skip, and lets you do your run later. There's a goal in sight but with an element of chance that keeps me enticed. Good shit Bandai, this is 100x better than TM

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Multi got me V2 Reiju (and a dupe V2 Yonji for what that's worth), which is good enough for me since I've got Sanji/Judge. Only missing Ichiji now. (also just realized I will have pulled the V2 Germas in the same order I got the V1s, Niji to Yonji to Reiju to Ichiji)

Kizuna's been interesting. Run the basic skippable mode for coins, use coins on the real fight for tickets, tickets go into the gatcha for the LB material and anything else you want. I can see the value in just hoarding your coins until you really want to sit down and fight, so that's nice for time usage.

Got the RR pull and the Sanji/Zoro copy early on tier 1, so I went to tier 2. Managed to get both the LB material and the rainbow gem within 4 tickets, so since the only real valuable things left were Barto (which I figure we'll get plenty) and the RR pull (which probably isn't worth potentially risking 20+ tickets), so I'm already at tier 3. Got two Bartos there already.

So do we want to get to the end of the final tier in each Kizuna session? Two weeks is probably enough, particularly with the luck I've had so far. Will have to figure out the best difficulty to focus on as far as coins into tickets goes... I guess if I can do the hardest there's no reason not to? Only run the STR variant so far but the other two should be easier for me since I have V2 Aokiji and Legend Nami.

Oct 27, 2017
Got all dupes from the free pull except some Dressrosa people I apparently didn't have. The higher chance for Snakeman is tempting, but I don't know if I want to use gems here. I'll just hope I pull something good from the free multis.

Edit: Ooh, I got Inu/Neko from my KK gold ticket!

Last edited:

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on pulls, I didn't get any reds only 1 new RR was Opera.
Just to make sure I have everyone on friend list here right?

Also v1 Kata 6+ info:
60C9HLa.png

6+ Katakuri v1
< Captain >
Boosts ATK of Slasher, Striker, Driven, Cerebral and Powerhouse characters each by 1.95x (ATK of a character with 2 of these types will be boosted by about 3.8x), STR/PSY/RCV/TND orbs are treated as beneficial, reduce incoming damage by 20%, has a chance to delay all enemies by 1 turn based on damage dealt in previous turn [100,000 damage or more: 20% chance to delay] [500,000 damage or more: 50% chance to delay] [1,000,000 damage or more: 100% chance to delay] [2,000,000 damage or more: 100% chance to delay ignoring Delay Debuff Protection.]

< Special >
For 1 turn add 100x Character ATK as typeless damage on top of the tap timing bonus, change BLOCK orbs to matching orbs, for 2 turns Slasher/Striker/Driven/Cerebral/Powerhouse Characters will treat color orbs as beneficial, when you hit 3 PERFECT this turn boost damage against delayed enemies by 2x on the following turn
  • Sailor 1: +50 HP/ATK/RCV to Slasher/Striker/Driven/Cerebral/Powerhouse Characters
  • Sailor 2: He himself will treat PSY orbs as beneficial

Last edited:

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I got V2G4 from my KK ticket. Can I please stop pulling this guy? I must've gotten him like 5 or 6 times by now... :/

Edit: apparently that's not a guaranteed legend ticket? Wow I must've gotten pretty lucky. I thought the V2G4 came from the selected pool but I guess that's an entirely different event?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats to the lucky ones who pulled new legends! :)
Got 2 new units from the free multi : STR Ideo and INT Ain. Very happy about that, Ideo will be useful as a bootleg chainlocker for my new Barto/Cav since I don't have Tesoro. And Ain is a fairly good utility unit for Shooter, should prove useful on a couple occasions.

And wow at 2x stamina runs for Kizuna O_o I must have missed the announcement on this? That's a crazy option, makes the mode twice easier IF everything is doubled. It means the boss will scale up twice as slow, it's amazing for people with weaker teams who can't handle the latter stages. On the other hand, for people with optimal teams, it's probably better to do single runs (regardless of time investment) since you get more tickets per run in the higher levels. It is a pretty marginal increase though. In ultimate, we start by getting 10 tickets per run but after 8-10 levels, we get 11 then 12 after a few more etc. What's for sure though is that it's much better to respond to 2x stamina SOS first, twice the amount of tickets!

I quite like this game mode. No bullshit, just burst. The resource you use to let you keep doing runs can be accumulated through logging in, tapping skip, and lets you do your run later. There's a goal in sight but with an element of chance that keeps me enticed. Good shit Bandai, this is 100x better than TM

*fistbumps* The time investment is much lower aswell too compared to TM! Someone did the maths and the time it takes to empty your daily Kizuna stamina is roughly equivalent to 1 TM run. While your daily TM stamina takes like 8 runs to be emptied, and that's not counting the stamina refill.
Also another "feature" of Kizuna I really appreciate is that you just need the right units. You don't need any skill up since the specials will always be maxed out on turn 1 if you bring the boosted units and you hardly need any socket usually (maybe despair sometimes). So it's basically "Pulled that new batch? No manual or Tome? It's ok, just go destroy stuff".
Also the rewards for tier 7 are much better than TM rewards imo. You can farm an "infinite" amount of that Absolute Almighty Manual and 5x tablets on tier 7, that's crazy good! That was so good that they removed the Absolute Almighty Manual from the following Kizuna lol, people were stockpiling on those.

So do we want to get to the end of the final tier in each Kizuna session? Two weeks is probably enough, particularly with the luck I've had so far. Will have to figure out the best difficulty to focus on as far as coins into tickets goes... I guess if I can do the hardest there's no reason not to? Only run the STR variant so far but the other two should be easier for me since I have V2 Aokiji and Legend Nami.

Ideally the goal is to reach the final tier "as fast as possible" and farm it as much as you can (since you can reset tier 7 as many times as you want). It's balanced so that people with the optimal teams will be able to farm the final tier multiple times (over 10 times for this first one, depends on your luck). The "main goal" though is to get to tier 6 AT LEAST to get that 5th and final Zoro/Sanji LB orb. And you should be able to do that with sub optimal teams, even with terrible luck if you play "digilently". One thing to know though is that this first Kizuna is easier in terms of team building and last quite longer. The futures ones only last 8-10 days (might change for Global though) and it was harder to get to tier 7 in time.

Now how early is it safe/ok to move from a tier to another? From my own experience there are only 4 things you really want to get from the earlier tiers. In order of priority :

1) Zoro/Sanji LB Orb : do NOT miss out on a single one otherwise you're screwed, there's no spare, there's no margin for error
2) Rainbow Gem
3) Gold ticket
4) Free Kizuna character like Barto, Marguerite, Stampede Boa : these characters are support characters, they come at max special, you only need 6 copies total

Regarding difficulty, absolutely do the hardest difficulty until you can't do it anymore. You get more tickets per boss token spent if you can clear highest difficulty. But once you hit a wall you're confronted with this dilemna : lose on hardest difficulty and wait for hours at times for someone to respond to your SOS or switch to medium difficulty. It's important to note that spending 2 runs to clear hardest difficulty yourself (2x20 boss tokens) is possible but it's worser usage of your boss tokens than just doing 1 medium difficulty run.

Congrats on pulls, I didn't get any reds only 1 new RR was Opera.
Just to make sure I have everyone on friend list here right?

Also v1 Kata 6+ info:

Ehhh not bad, 3.8x CA for an old captain is decent. Interestingly enough he's dropping Shooter and Fighter for Slasher and Driven. He used to be the best Shooter captain before Capone/Zephyr. He can run Cracker now though.

Thought he'd get utility on his special, he's getting 1 turn of tap timing damage instead which is meh with the "normal attack only" debuff being so prevalent nowadays. Two turns "colour orbs count as matching" is nice. But he's switched from 2 turns of 1.75 conditionnal boost to a ONE turn 2x conditionnal boost (on the next turn). Pretty much cements the fact he's supposed to burst in two turns with the bigger burst one turn 2.

Goddamn 6+ v1 Kata looks good. Loss of cerebral class is a shame though, friendship ended with Valentine Nami.

He still boosts Cerebral it seems, still BFF with Valentine Nami!

I got V2G4 from my KK ticket. Can I please stop pulling this guy? I must've gotten him like 5 or 6 times by now... :/

Edit: apparently that's not a guaranteed legend ticket? Wow I must've gotten pretty lucky. I thought the V2G4 came from the selected pool but I guess that's an entirely different event?

Grats =p
Yeah the Kizuna tickets are all gold or above, no red tickets. Our recent legend ticket will be given out in the mail on the 28th I think.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Woooo first Kizuna gold ticket was a red.... new V2 Jinbe! I'll take it, think he'll be used once for Kizuna lol.

But Nami won't boost him.

Ah yeah my bad, I see you what you mean now. Didn't notice that he changed to Striker/Powerhouse himself! Guess he can leech from Kaido and V2 Whitebeard now, the two most recent legends on JP.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Just want to make sure, but does anyone know if you get anything for completing every difficulty in the new Kizuna mode? I'm enjoying this new content a lot myself as well. Way less grindy than TM and you can play at your own pace (no need to stress about ranks).

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Congrats on your pulls everyone !

I don't know if it's only for the first one but the Kizuna Battle Mode is way better than i expected, it's fast and i like the fact that you can help people on it.

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Just want to make sure, but does anyone know if you get anything for completing every difficulty in the new Kizuna mode? I'm enjoying this new content a lot myself as well. Way less grindy than TM and you can play at your own pace (no need to stress about ranks).
Nope you don't get anything, guessing they don't see reason to when you can get gems from the treasure box stash

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing for me, literally 11 dupes. Ah well, it's expected and I'm fine with it.

Finished 2 boxes so far in Kizuna. It's a lot of fun! Answering SOS is definitly the best way to get more tickets though, every 30 minutes find someone with a x2 so you get 10 tickets. Doing pretty well. I just hate how long it takes to get more orbs for your own use. I could use the potions but I'll hold off for now, wait to see if they're really needed right away or not.

EDIT: Just saw KatakuriV1+. Looks great. I love a good sidegrade to make use of dupes.... of course he's one I don't have a dupe but, but I'm sure I'll pick one up eventually

ALSO! Make sure you run the Raid Sengoku/Garp. There are gem rewards for 10 clears. Even one clear is worth it, but with no new events on right now I say get them done

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018

Nope you don't get any gem nor extra reward for completing every difficulty so feel free to go hard on one difficulty.

Edit : Damnit Samurai_Heart

ALSO! Make sure you run the Raid Sengoku/Garp. There are gem rewards for 10 clears. Even one clear is worth it, but with no new events on right now I say get them done

Oh thanks, almost missed that, that's sure a lot of gems to be earned.

Last edited:

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I have yet to attempt Kizuna clash, do I need to look at a guide for the first few stages or just make a team and go? I've also had some great luck with pulls, got v2 mihawk and cracker in the last sugo. Barto/Cavendish from the free multi. Hopefully my luck doesnt change!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I have yet to attempt Kizuna clash, do I need to look at a guide for the first few stages or just make a team and go? I've also had some great luck with pulls, got v2 mihawk and cracker in the last sugo. Barto/Cavendish from the free multi. Hopefully my luck doesnt change!

Grats on those crazy pulls!

If you don't have time right now to play the mode, just make sure to run the Nami stages with Buggy to empty your Kizuna stamina bar. You can run the real boss stages later at your convenience. I suggest looking at guides like this one before attempting it though because you can easily get destroyed even on lvl 1 in ultimate difficulty if you didn't prepare correctly. This is not FN or TM level of easy.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Boy I really, really like Kizuna. This is just what I wanted, a mode with good rewards that you can pick up and fuck with every few hours but doesnt require a hellgrind

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Got Jack from my free multi today! Just in time for my 3x exp ship mwahahahaha.

Let the true level grind begin.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Grats on those crazy pulls!

If you don't have time right now to play the mode, just make sure to run the Nami stages with Buggy to empty your Kizuna stamina bar. You can run the real boss stages later at your convenience. I suggest looking at guides like this one before attempting it though because you can easily get destroyed even on lvl 1 in ultimate difficulty if you didn't prepare correctly. This is not FN or TM level of easy.

Thank you. Yeah I should have looked at a guide first before just hopping in. Died once already. But thanks to that guide I was able to assist a friend! Really enjoying this.

Now I need to figure out what story mission gives off some good xp and farm up Sengoku/Garp for those few gems. Not much else to do right now.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Wait a second

Kizuna Zoro/Sanji needs 12,000,000 mastery?!

Yup.

I assume they want to you bring him to TM over the next six months or so (how often did they get boosted in JPN?), not that you'd get 12mil that way but it might save you a few potions. Plus we're only getting one row on the LB per Kizuna, so you don't need to get him all the points immediately. Probably worth using potions to get him at least to his first LB ability just so you don't have to sit on as many copies (even though I suspect we'll get more than enough in each Kizuna anyway).

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
It'll take 4 more Kisuna to fully LB v2 Zanji as well cause looking at the treasures at max we'll get 6 LB orbs for them, and we need 30 to do it fully.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Man I really enjoy this mode. Can they change TM to somehow be this relaxing? Maybe let us skip the individual dice roll and give us 3 space per 6 stamina spent and just let us fight the minibosses? TM wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to sit through every dice rolls tbh...

I'm also enjoying the assist feature. It's nice to know that every 30 mins, I can help a friend (and sometimes test my team on a way higher difficulty) and get 10 tickets for doing it. I just wish leveling up would refill your kizuna points.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Got Jack from my free multi today! Just in time for my 3x exp ship mwahahahaha.

Let the true level grind begin.

Congrats, what a pull! Now you can grind so that you can... grind more?

Wait a second

Kizuna Zoro/Sanji needs 12,000,000 mastery?!

it's not too bad if you think about it as 4 large potions per month.

I assume they want to you bring him to TM over the next six months or so (how often did they get boosted in JPN?), not that you'd get 12mil that way but it might save you a few potions.

<.< >.> Well about that.... They have never been boosted on JP lol. Maybe for the upcoming TM since they are finally maxed out. But they are pretty much unusable until then.

Don't worry about copies of Zoro/Sanji, you need 15 to rainbow them but it's just 5 every other month. And you'll end up with hundreds extra copies, they are just free RP.

It'll take 4 more Kisuna to fully LB v2 Zanji as well cause looking at the treasures at max we'll get 6 LB orbs for them, and we need 30 to do it fully.

Actually you only get 5 LB orbs max per month/kizuna round, only from tier 2 to tier 6. Will take 6 months to max them out, JP were just done with them last week.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Man I really enjoy this mode. Can they change TM to somehow be this relaxing? Maybe let us skip the individual dice roll and give us 3 space per 6 stamina spent and just let us fight the minibosses? TM wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to sit through every dice rolls tbh...

I'm also enjoying the assist feature. It's nice to know that every 30 mins, I can help a friend (and sometimes test my team on a way higher difficulty) and get 10 tickets for doing it. I just wish leveling up would refill your kizuna points.

Agreed. This mode is great, being able to assist every 30 minutes is nice. I'm already on box 4.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Box 4 took me to almost the last item to get the lb material

Then I pulled with my remaining four tickets on 5 and got that one immediately. Good times

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018

Kizuna is hands down the best thing Bandai added to OPTC, it feels like a modern mode which values your time. The one downside as you pointed out is that it's so good that you kinda want to be able to play more. But it would be way too rewarding if we could farm it probably.

TM : Hope my friend list is full of friends who pulled the TM boosters so that I can leech from them
Kizuna : Hope my friend list is full of friends who didn't pull anything so that I can help them every 30 mins for juicy tickets

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I'm already at Tier 6, got lucky in Tier 5 and got the LB within 40 tickets. I've been lucky with the rainbow gems (already have it in tier 6 and only missed it once in a prior tier) but I've only gotten the RR ticket twice (but then they were 3D2Y Nami and Log Nami, so...maybe I don't miss it much). So yeah, reaching tier 7 shouldn't be much of an issue.

Looking forward to improving these teams soon though. Already want Maggyabal to replace TM G4 since his shuffle keeps messing with my orbs in the STR fight. I'm sure the various dual RRs will be nice too, and leeching off of Luffy/Law friends will be great. Wish we had 6+ Nami already though.

<.< >.> Well about that.... They have never been boosted on JP lol. Maybe for the upcoming TM since they are finally maxed out. But they are pretty much unusable until then.

Don't worry about copies of Zoro/Sanji, you need 15 to rainbow them but it's just 5 every other month. And you'll end up with hundreds extra copies, they are just free RP.

Oh. Well...shit. I mean, they'd just be mastery point leeches until we could get their special low enough (I guess they make reasonable enough captains as-is too), but I figured they'd be boosted all the way through. Potions it is, then (periodically). I have plenty.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm already at Tier 6, got lucky in Tier 5 and got the LB within 40 tickets. I've been lucky with the rainbow gems (already have it in tier 6 and only missed it once in a prior tier) but I've only gotten the RR ticket twice (but then they were 3D2Y Nami and Log Nami, so...maybe I don't miss it much). So yeah, reaching tier 7 shouldn't be much of an issue.
It's a little late now but you shouldn't be moving on from the boxes until you pull everything good

You can select no to reseting it after you pull the rainbow chest and keep going

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
It's a little late now but you shouldn't be moving on from the boxes until you pull everything good

You can select no to reseting it after you pull the rainbow chest and keep going

I dunno, I think it's worth blitzing to the last chest. I can see lingering on Chest 6 for some LB juice, tomes, plus Barto dupes if you're still short but I think that otherwise shooting for tablets is more than worth missing out on a handful of gems and RR pulls

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Clearing Sengoku/Garp on 40 stamina will give you a gem, as will 10 clears of the 60 stamina (someone already mentioned it in the thread). Got Thatch and Heracles'n from my tickets, I'm a bit disappointed that these aren't guaranteed legends. :/

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, I think it's worth blitzing to the last chest. I can see lingering on Chest 6 for some LB juice, tomes, plus Barto dupes if you're still short but I think that otherwise shooting for tablets is more than worth missing out on a handful of gems and RR pulls

I move on after I get the LB, ticket, and gem. Past that I'm moving to the last as soon as I can

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
On 6+ V1 Katakuri:

It's actually perfection. He's soooooooo gooooooood. His Special and Captain Ability synergize so well now, with his Special guaranteeing you pull off the delay through immunity and gain that 2x Conditional Boost with matching orbs close to guaranteed. You can get in up to 3 turns of stupid good damage with units like Invasion Linlin and Coliseum Neptune alone while rocking some really good debuff protection, while still leaving in room for some good utility.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017

Yeah, I think either path is valid, particularly since it's looking like there's plenty of time to get the "important" stuff during the event.

Like, if you get the LB materials, six Bartos (one to keep and the rest to max his support) and five Zoro/Sanjis (one to keep and four for his first LB that we'll hit in this event), everything else is basically up to you, those are the "essentials" (and getting Zanjis will not be difficult). Obviously six gems and RR pulls are great, guaranteed sockets are great, more Bartos for sockets, etc, all nice to have. Just depends on what you're going for.

I think I'm generally sticking to the "fast" path of getting the LB and then moving on, just since tablets are the most attractive thing to me right now. Helps that I've managed to get the gem too most of the time, though. I will probably linger on tier 6 for the RR pull if I get the LB first since I'll already be "done" then.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Ah well in the meantime the Yonkou Blitz on JP is a dumpster fire. They've added cool titles but the rewards are absurdingly bad for anyone outside of top 1000. I'm very surprised this is such a lacklustre event, especially since the Blitz battles have gotten better over time. Global will probably "fix" it by improving significantly the rewards. I'll stick to doing 30 runs on the lowest difficulty for the red ticket from Chopperman Missions. Haven't been so apathetic towards a JP event in years.

On 6+ V1 Katakuri:

It's actually perfection. He's soooooooo gooooooood. His Special and Captain Ability synergize so well now, with his Special guaranteeing you pull off the delay through immunity and gain that 2x Conditional Boost with matching orbs close to guaranteed. You can get in up to 3 turns of stupid good damage with units like Invasion Linlin and Coliseum Neptune alone while rocking some really good debuff protection, while still leaving in room for some good utility.

Yeah but he joined the dark side.... Striker/Powerhouse is the lame team. Wonder how he'd fit as a sub in those V2 WB or Kaido teams, he'd provide full matching orbs I guess at least. He's definitely an improvement over his 6*, the best part of this 6+ as you said is how the tap timing on his special synergize with the delay on his CA. But anything countering tap timing damage will clap him hard.

I think I'm generally sticking to the "fast" path of getting the LB and then moving on, just since tablets are the most attractive thing to me right now. Helps that I've managed to get the gem too most of the time, though. I will probably linger on tier 6 for the RR pull if I get the LB first since I'll already be "done" then.

Unless Global tweak things (and I kinda think they will), your "fast" path will be the way to go in the future if we want to farm tier 7 a few times. The following Kizuna rounds were significantly shorter and were quite harder. The 2nd one was so hard (pull Koala/Sabo or die), they even had extra debuffs/mechanics past lvl 15, that it kinda soured people. So it was a bit of a struggle to get to tier 7 for some.

I expect Global to make future Kizuna longer than 7-8 days and easier too though since the playerbase seems less hardcore. But yeah on this first Kizuna, we can afford to linger in earlier tiers. But also thanks to the absolute almighty manual being available and the Brook/Magellan loophole, I think everyone should try go ham on tier 7 because this might never happen again (Kizuna rewards got nerfed after this round).

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Got the 4 gems from Sengoku/Garp with a Snakeman team, can focus on Usopp/Chopper tomorrow.

Got to tier 4 with just SoS, saving my tokens for now until we have more info about the Global breakdown of tickets increase. I'll probably end up using most of my Kizuna refill potions on this round, doubt it will get any better.

Honestly they probably ran out of orbs. 40 orbs ain't no joke when you can't refill past the few free ones they give out

actually surprised they don't let you refill with a gem

I genuinely think it's a matter of balance for Bandai. Imagine if we could gem, a lot of people would reset tier 7 all day long and end up with hundreds our thousands of tablets and gold manuals before the event ends. Would make TM rankings and the usual single gold manual reward from challenges much less appealing.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
No reds, but I got a new Praline and another dupe of Camie. So I'm content with my second multi now too. I think this leaves Gotti as the oldest RR I don't own

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
So...this was a good multi. Got:

-QCK Ideo, my oldest missing RR. Kind of sad I didn't end up getting STR Ideo first like I expected.
-QCK Hajrudin, seems unremarkable but new is new.
-And, uh, V2 Mihawk. Wasn't expecting that at all. Had an extended red animation, which made me think he was going to be one of the five Strawhats featured in the banner (which would have given me 1/5 odds), but I guess it's still newer legends with the extended. But hey, I'm in good shape for slashers now!

The rest of the free multis are just gravy now.

Also I think PSY Carrot is my oldest missing RR now, whom I guess I could buy in the shop right now but eh. Kind of not sure about their selection of "Kizuna" RRs there. They should have included RR Hina, I'm using her in two teams now.