• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
At least waiting for all 3 parts to be come around, you'll have seen all the rates and will be able to take a more informed decision. :)
Wouldn't fault you for waiting a few more weeks to pull, you probably can gather 200 gems between now and Christmas at the very least.
Though Christmas is just a bit of a gamble, could be some collectors sugo with special/festive units too ^^;
True enough. I'll take a "wait-and-see" approach with this one and see how it all turns out. Christmas gave me that guaranteed Lucy last year (I believe it was last year, but it might have been the one before), but as you said, it can be a gamble.

Good luck to everyone pulling!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Free Pull: Croc/Robin
First pull: Nothing, last poster is a dupe Barto/Cav
Second pull: Lucci/Kaku, Evolved Lucci/Kaku and the plus 1 is.... V2 BIG MOM!!!!
Third: Dupe Marco
Fourth: Dupe Inu/Neko, Iva/Bonny, Dupe TS Luffy
Fifth: Dupe V1 Akainu, Dupe V1 Sanji
Last multi: Dupe Tesoro, Dupe V2 Boa, Dupe Lucy

Should have stopped at Big Mom D:

edit: did one more and got Luffy/Law, I'm out!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Free - Cat Viper and Fujitora
1st - Crocodile, Carrot and Sabo
2nd - Shanks and Iva/Bon Clay
3rd - Fujitora (again), Shiki, Smoker/Tashigi
4th - Crocodile/Robin and...Luffy/Law!!!!!

Can't believe I got them, I'm happy!!!!!

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I feel so split. On the one hand, I got my initial goals(2 of 3 out of BM, Jack, Luffy/Law)
On the other, I got fucking trolled RNG-wise. I pulled V2 Big Mom...twice. During my first 6 multis I was pulling 2-3 Legends per multi, it was madness. Almost all old shit, but still, madness. Then I pulled zero reds for 6 multis straight up until the 12th multi, outside of guaranteed reds. I got Jack on the 8th(?) multi but was thirsting for Luffy/Law. Unfortunately, no dice. And just to troll me, the game finally gave me Luffy/Ace as my final red. Blegh

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled a few more times than I planned (10 instead of 8) and should have stopped but overall I think I'm happy. Lot so of dupes but new legends include:

- Carrot
- Cracker
- ShanksV2
- MihawkV2
- BartoCav
- All 4 new dual RRs
- Shiryu finally
- YonjiV2, the last of the V2 Germa batch I needed

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Red ticket was a dupe V2 Mihawk. Already. Oh well, the first copy was free too. :P Did three multis as planned.

New RRs:
-Iva/Bon Clay
-Lucci/Kaku
-V2 Sai
-Gastino (finally!)

And three new legends:
-Franky (hello, box space)
-Jack (hello, friend requests)
-And on the guaranteed double character on the third multi, Luffy/Law! (Hello...even more friend requests)

(However, horror of horrors, I pulled Luffy/Law evolved! I'll never get that space!)

Also my free multi was absolutely terrible, not only nothing new (all the above were from the later multis), but it was all super old. The best thing was probably two Momongas for his support.

Pretty happy with all that. Gastino and Lucci/Kaku will be useful for V2 Mihawk teams, Iva/Bon Clay strikes me as being amazing utility down the line, and I got some great legends. Luffy/Law will keep me in good shape for a while, even if I get envious of Sabo/Koala in a few short weeks. :P I did kind of hope I'd get all four of the double RRs, particularly since I like Robin and Croc, but I'm sure they'll turn up eventually.

Now to decide, pull for Rockstar on TM, pull for LRRs on Urouge, or hoard for anni...

Last edited:

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Did 8 Multis out of my planned 10.

The boosted list was such a lie, I only ran into shanks v2 naturally, didn't see any of the other boosted reds, including the ones I owned already lmao.

new RR:Aladdin, 20th Franky, Hyouzou, all 4 of the dual RRs.

New reds: v2 Shanks & as my limited legend Law & Luffy yesssss.

That final pull was worth the 300+ gems, but I feel betrayed by the lack of boosted reds, as I missed basically all of them but 2.

Oct 27, 2017
Free multi was all dupes (even the legends), except for Croc/Robin. I think I'll do three pulls and then wait for anni.

Max skilled colo Brook, Tamago and Shiryu, raid Fuji, and invasion Shanks. 3x is a godsend like always.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to those getting some good pulls!

After looking at the rates...I'm definitely saving my gems for the next Sugo.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
6 multis yielded a total of 6 usable units.
Unevolved V2 Shanks for cost-restricted content.
Lucci/Kaku
Crocodile/Sunday
Ivankov/Bon Clay
Smoker/Tashigi
V2 Zoro who'll probably sit in my box for years.

Overall: meh.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Just got Luffy/law on my 2 poster on my third pull, will be doing 7 pulls more tomorrow when I get paid because on the 10th pull I don't have 5 of the 7 dual legends

Oct 27, 2017
Did three multis and the only new units were BM, Lucci/Kaku, Smoker/Tashigi, and Iva/Bon. Cutting my losses here.

Also does colo Doffy/Trebol start tonight?

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Earned enough to go for another multi. I got v1 regret and unevolved anger.

And bazaar ticket gave me a v1 Rayleigh. Am I still sleeping? Is this just a bad dream?

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck on your pulls guys! Still undecided if and how much I pull here actually, so much content that I yet have to do..

The meta's largely centered around three things, content clearing Extra Island, TM, and now Kizuna Clash

• Extra Island
  • Highlight Legends(Lead & Utility): Carrot, V2 Akainu, Magellan, Warco, Enel, Brook, Capone, Snakeman, V2 Kata, BartoCav, 6 Cora, Capone, 6+ Jinbe
  • Highlight Subs: Bobbin(all hail Bobbin), Invasion Linlin, TM Jack, TM Linlin, TM Nami, TM Shanks, Brannew, Chiffon

• Treasure Map

• Kizuna Clash

Wow, thank you for this! Also, Treasure Map is not available now, right? I did Kizuna Clash after you wrote this and I really like that the cooldown to try it again is high. Feeling no pressure is nice for once. I farmed a lot yesterday just to for once use up my stamina so it doesn't go to waste (lol). Mostly did all the islands that had reduced stamina so I got a free gem and more titles + friends. One thing though, I didn't manage 60sta Garp&Sengoku somehow.. I have a lot of good units I know that, but only to read through them takes a lot time now.

I've added you! Good luck with farming and grats on your new Zephyr. He's a pretty decent Shooter captain and works well with Capone, who's the best Shooter legend. You might have him on your account.

Thank you! And thanks for the add :)

Says list is full

If you free up space mine is 353406742, I'll leave a few spots open

I think I just accepted you now, so you maybe tried again? Super sorry, I was only able to hold around 50 friends yesterday lol. I try to get more titles now to add more friends.. thank you for the

Thanks, welcome back to you too! I'll be sure to send you a friend request when I log in later!

Thanks! And also thanks for the add :)

Edit: which characters give you something something more exp rewards or items as captain? I found Law and remembered something like this.. also, is the skip option good at kizuna or should I always use it up myself?

Edit: just found him.. Buggy lol.

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Only had 30 gems for one multi before today so i wasn't expecting too much - ended up being a nice haul for me though.

Free Sugo Units - G4 v2 (new)
Hell yes...guess I'll be jumping in that Snakeman train soon heh.

Free Multi
Mostly dupes + Ivankov & Bon Clay
Didn't event know that Dual unit existed.

First 30 Gem Multi
Legend Jack (New)
Chiffron

Amazing pulls for me.

Then we received the playtime reward and did some quests for another 50gem pull because of the guaranteed Legend.

Second Multis 50gem
Guaranteed Legend ended up being a Ray v2 dupe.
But I also got Smoker&Tashigi as well as Mr.0&Miss All Sunday Dual units as new pulls ...again didn't even know those were Gacha units ...so quite the surprise.

Wish the last multi had resulted in a new Legend but overall this was quite the haul for me.

Hope you guys - especially the ones doing a lots of multis get the Legends you are looking for like Luffy/Law.

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Had to do 10 multis but got LuLaw, Bartodish, Streusen, v2 Elizabello, all the new dual batch, also got LAces so have an evolved and unevolved now. As to everything else was dupe, shame about the little new rr but expected with only the new dual boosted. Stopping any further pulls so I got gems for Xmas/anni now lol

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Did 5 multis and got no new legends. The free legend was Shiki and the free multi gave me Z so it is not that bad. Will do 6 multis on the third part of the sugo to get V2 BM.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Tried and failed a bunch on the new Chopper/Usopp raid. Wanted to try new teams but bleh. Just resorted to a Enel/Enel team, pretty safe and workin fine.

All told I got 16 legends with 10 multis, and 5 of those were new. The last two I really shouldnt have done, just got me a dupe Warco and like 1 RR. But I'm not at like 70 something legends, only missing 11 counting sidegrades (Seriously how have I only pulled 1 Barto in my lifetime?). I'm definitely going back to saving for Xmas or Anni, or something good that comes along.

Congrats to all those pulling straight fire!

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I seriously underestimated V2 Big Mom. I take it all back. She absolutely ruins this raid

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Just tried out the Kizuna Mode for the first time...seems cool and much less time consuming than the TM horror show.

Hope I can get whatever needed for Sanji x Zoro before the event is over.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
So HP or RCV for Luffy/Law?

Oh good, the question I had is already answered. :P But yeah, I agree. Between Law's captain ability and the pinch healing, there's enough opportunity to make use of their RCV stat so that's what I'd go with too. You can basically go with two Luffys for offense and two Laws for defense and healing...you know, once we get content that they can't just obliterate with their overall damage output.

Meanwhile, all the new gems made me decide to go ahead and pull on the LRR banner for a shot at Pedro, since he's roughly 11% on the extra pull. Managed to actually get him (on the extra pull) along with a bonus LRR Koala in the multi itself. Guess I've got until the 11th to decide if I want to do the second multi for Urouge.

Pedro should be great for both V2 Mihawk and Luffy/Law teams, so that's a great pull. Not sure if I'll use Koala anywhere (maybe if I need a V2 Sanji team for something), but LRRs are always nice to have.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Bummer, was looking forward to farming Usop/Chopper but looking at Nakama Network all these teams are incredible Legend heavy - cant even find a somewhat reasonable Snakeman or LAce team anymore.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Bummer, was looking forward to farming Usop/Chopper but looking at Nakama Network all these teams are incredible Legend heavy - cant even find a somewhat reasonable Snakeman or LAce team anymore.
Do you have V2 Akainu and TS Nami?

Out of the 8 multis I did, the only new legend I got was Carrot and dupe worthy characters were v2 Sanji, v2 shanks (for mission cost restriction levels), and Capone. I did pull LRR Vivi and LRR Urouge on the LRR sugo so I'm not too bummed out.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I decided to do four multi-pulls despite thinking I should save for Christmas/Anniversary. I really wanted Luffy/Law.

Here are the Legends I received:

Big Mom v2 (New, actually came to me on the discounted pull)
Vinsmoke Sanji (New)
Shanks V2 x2 (New)
Robin x2 (Dupes)
Brook (Dupe)
Mihawk V1 (Dupe)
Majellan (Dupe)
Law v2 (Dupe)
Nami (Dupe)

I'm feeling mixed, since as nice as Big Mom V2 is the fact that I didn't get much out of the remaining pulls (besides that Sanji and Shanks V2) really frustrates me. A lot of duplicates I already had, which will become Ray Points I guess. I really should have stopped after the discount but I felt lucky. Oh well.

Congrats to everyone else here, nice to see some luck anyway.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I got V2 Ichiji from the five free RR pulls in the mail Pog
That's the full V2 Germa batch, which means I need to run their island next time I have free stamina to burn

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Yesterday I decided to do two more multis after LuLaw for the guaranteed dual legend ... managed to get v2 Jimbe and WhitebearDMarco from the last multi!

All in all, great sugo for me!

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I decided to do four multi-pulls despite thinking I should save for Christmas/Anniversary. I really wanted Luffy/Law.

Vinsmoke Sanji (New)
Shanks V2 x2 (New)
Robin x2 (Dupes)
Brook (Dupe)
Mihawk V1 (Dupe)
Majellan (Dupe)
Law v2 (Dupe)
Nami (Dupe)

I'm feeling mixed, since as nice as Big Mom V2 is the fact that I didn't get much out of the remaining pulls (besides that Sanji and Shanks V2) really frustrates me. A lot of duplicates I already had, which will become Ray Points I guess. I really should have stopped after the discount but I felt lucky. Oh well.

But damn, still congrats! Big Mom is a monster. Mnmmmm makes me want to try too!

That being said, which units are the best to sacrifice for points at Ray's shop? I maybe want to buy that sugo exclusive pull.. have a lot of dupe legends, so I think especially older ones like Rayleigh might be a good sacrifice? Especially have some legends where some are completely maxed out, there shouldn't be a need for more than 2, right?

Oct 27, 2017
Found a team for Doffy/Trebol that works for me. Couldn't find any teams for the opening stages so I had to figure things out myself. Pica took a while.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Unfortunately my pulls were crap ( Log Luffy, V1 Jinbei & Cavendish as legends) but i'm glad some people got more luck here. Hopefully i can do one more multi before he sugo ends.

Raid Shanks/Mihwawk should be coming back soon right ?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Those 4-5 free single pulls resulted in nothing but old dupes.
Well...they were free.
Do you have V2 Akainu and TS Nami?

Out of the 8 multis I did, the only new legend I got was Carrot and dupe worthy characters were v2 Sanji, v2 shanks (for mission cost restriction levels), and Capone. I did pull LRR Vivi and LRR Urouge on the LRR sugo so I'm not too bummed out.

Sadly no - well i have TS Nami but no v2 Akainu.
When i have the right Captain like Shira they use subs like Warco lol.

PS. Grats on Carrot !!!

Vinsmoke Sanji (New)
Shanks V2 x2 (New)
Robin x2 (Dupes)
Brook (Dupe)
Mihawk V1 (Dupe)
Majellan (Dupe)
Law v2 (Dupe)
Nami (Dupe)

Alots of dupes but getting that new shiny Legend always compensate for it - imo. Grats on Big Mom v2, from what ive read she kinda own the new Chopper/Usopp raid so that will be immediately useful for you.

PS. Been using your Snakeman lol.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Did 10 multi's got tons of legends but dupes and i got 3 new legends, only missing 7 now
New legends: Cat/Dog, V2 Big Mama and Lawffy

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
All dupes on my 5 free pulls, though I did end up with my 4th V2 Kaku. I pulled V1 Kaku all the time and already have Lucci/Kaku as well... what do you want from me, giraffe man?

Got the last few skill levels I needed for Colo Brook last night (double Jack Underground farming is legit, particularly with the anni ship), finishing up Chopper/Usopp now with a V2 Fuji team of all things. I'm hoping that Doffy/Trebol will go easily for me since I got Luffy/Law.

Oct 27, 2017
Just did my pulls. All dupes. 2 of them were V1 Germa kids but, of course, not the one I actually need. Fukuro has been showing up a lot lately as well.

Edit: Lol I just did the last Chopperman rookie mission exp island thing with Jack/Neptune and the special Sunny and went up 5 levels (4.5 mil exp).

Last edited:

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Huh so Usopper's Usopp is shooter only on character page but in batlle he is shooter/striker which is great if he kept to it as they make a good v1 Kata sub, I hope if Bamco realises it they keep him shooter/striker.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the few that got luffy/law and seems like I wasnt the only one shafted. 2.5x legend rate is a joke. I did 2 multis and got 2 secret reds! but turns out they changed the secret reds. They can be any legend instead of only the banner legends. Got 3 of the 4 new RR's. Plan to do 6 multi's on part 2. Took Toadskii 18 multi's before he got Luffy/Law. Nuts.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats on the few that got luffy/law and seems like I wasnt the only one shafted. 2.5x legend rate is a joke. I did 2 multis and got 2 secret reds! but turns out they changed the secret reds. They can be any legend instead of only the banner legends. Got 3 of the 4 new RR's. Plan to do 6 multi's on part 2. Took Toadskii 18 multi's before he got Luffy/Law. Nuts.
18 at least. I peaked at that video and saw it pulls the old "Haha I stopped streaming and next multi I got him. No I won't show you the tavern which would list how many multis I've done"