• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Glad I didn't gem to max out Raid Bege the first time he was around, this is so much easier with max special ship and 3x skill up. Tried to find a team to leech off Lawffy but I don't own Carrot/Franky/V2 Big Mom. Just used the 6+ V1 Big Mom team, so much smoother without the need to stall. Not that I'll ever use Raid Bege though now that I've pulled his legend version.

Cleared Garp 1 with Robin team and started working on Garp 2.

Crap, I'm all out of yellow LB shards. I thought I had a lot more.

I don't really mind holiday-themed units nowadays. A lot are actually viable, unlike the old wedding or new year or sakura units. And the artwork for this halloween batch especially is really good. They should make some more units based on the cover pages too.

Pretty good point actually, the Knight and Far West units looked cool, wish they weren't limited and linked to the release of Banpresto figures. There are so many cool themed colour spreads by Oda. A few of those ended up being FN units that are pretty much useless.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good point actually, the Knight and Far West units looked cool, wish they weren't limited and linked to the release of Banpresto figures. There are so many cool themed colour spreads by Oda. A few of those ended up being FN units that are pretty much useless.

I wish they'd go back to making Ray-Shop exclusive units that you can buy with Rayleigh points. They tended to be pretty good units out of color spreads

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Boosted list for Global's Shanks/Beck is nice, all the dual legends are boosted as expected, along with a few others (always nice to see Buggy boosted, though we'll have to see if there's actually a viable stage for him). I do wish Luffy/Law and Big Mom were 1.5x boosters instead of just 1.35x, but I guess they always do that on the big sugos since everyone pulls for them.

Finished Maggyabal, just need to rush through my clears of the FN so I can use the books while we're still under 3x. Also just realized those special manual stages have gems (and also kind of forgot they existed at all) so I guess I'll TM Enel through those real quick before tomorrow's update.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Tm starting in a few days! I won't be posting much for the next few weeks, got some personal things to attend to, but I should be able to grind out at least 5mil. I've got almost every legend boosted which feels nice. Lots of potential teams to make considering I'm BMv2/lawffy-less.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Hmm I really should focus on completing all Garp Challenges before max special ship is gone, haven't had much time to play but it will be much more painful without that ship.

I wish they'd go back to making Ray-Shop exclusive units that you can buy with Rayleigh points. They tended to be pretty good units out of color spreads

Agreed, the Wild units were pretty great for a long while. Guess they realised they were too good for Ray-Shop, like most ships.

Boosted list for Global's Shanks/Beck is nice, all the dual legends are boosted as expected, along with a few others (always nice to see Buggy boosted, though we'll have to see if there's actually a viable stage for him). I do wish Luffy/Law and Big Mom were 1.5x boosters instead of just 1.35x, but I guess they always do that on the big sugos since everyone pulls for them.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is the best news Bandai has given me since that cursed 55M DL sugo. I live for the tears of Lawffy/V2 Big Mom owners!!!! Hope they'll never be boosted anymore in future TMs!! (Look what you've done Bandai... I'm merely a bitter husk surviving on schadenfreude...)

Tm starting in a few days! I won't be posting much for the next few weeks, got some personal things to attend to, but I should be able to grind out at least 5mil. I've got almost every legend boosted which feels nice. Lots of potential teams to make considering I'm BMv2/lawffy-less.

Hope it's nothing serious buddy, don't worry about OPTC, personal life is much more important! :)
This TM is pretty easy yeah thanks the very generous boosted list. I'm in the same boat, I'll be relying on older legends. Definitely won't be able to reach top 500 this time but not too bothered.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
LRR ticket was Usopp who's new but not particularly exciting

Did two multis for Rockstar. No additional boosters but finally, FINALLY -FINALLLLLY- on the first discount I got Warco. Was not expecting that at all

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Skill-Up and Magellan over. Geeez what a grind for me. Thanks BlindCom for all those some days ago. Did everything accordingly and got enough to nearly max skill Mishanks, Usbropper and Hannelan (whatever really). Kept some rest for 2x Skill-Up but with chance of Limit-Break during TM. Should give me max skill and some ability points. Only thing I really missed out a bit was Kizuna with Zanji. Did a few but see now how good this unit actually is lol. In hindsight should've done more, but oh well. This will be my first TM now, I'm hyped. Also advanced a bit in the story, but not too far (love it, can't skip a second, Arlong and Loguetown were great! Also reminded me how OP Arlong was in the beginning. Like damn.. and everyone was farming for Zeff, good times!). Did some old raids that came back too, like Akainu and Kizaru. Some raids and FNs seem to be available in a permanent way? Did Fuji a few times too, was fun. Any older raid still viable? And aside from the quests and gems, anything else why the Garp missions are important? Now watching some content to grasp TM..

Edit: Kyou whoop whoop congrats! Is now a good time to pull?

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Managed to get Yasopp alongside the guaranteed Rockstar, so that'll be nice. Should be able to get a solid multiplier, plus I can get more use out of Shanks/Beckman in the future.

Got LRR Aokiji with the LRR ticket, who seems to have held up better than most of the other early LRRs since delayed attack boosts come in handy now and then. Either way he was new and I can ditch his books now so I'm happy.

Edit: Kyou whoop whoop congrats! Is now a good time to pull?

Not really. A lot of us pull on the TM sugos for the guaranteed boosters since they help with TM ranking (plus they tend to be silver bullets for the TM boss). In a general sense it's a terrible sugo, anything nice we get (like Kyou's Warco there) is basically gravy. If you're just looking to get better units I'd wait for the usual good sugos like boosted legend rates or guaranteed units.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Got LRR Killer from my ticket. I can finally get rid of his skill books. He seems really good, especially for both Warco and V2 WB.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Got LRR Law who's horribly outdated now that Colo Smoothie exists. The only real perk he's got is that he's a Law so he has that inherent Corazon support. Still, glad it's a new unit. On better news I did 5 multis looking to get one of Yasopp or Lucky Roo. Had to rely on the guaranteed in the end, but the good news in all of this is that I pulled V2 Jinbe for the first time. That leaves Capone as the oldest Legend I don't own. Only Capone and Cracker left on my hit list now.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Not really. A lot of us pull on the TM sugos for the guaranteed boosters since they help with TM ranking (plus they tend to be silver bullets for the TM boss). In a general sense it's a terrible sugo, anything nice we get (like Kyou's Warco there) is basically gravy. If you're just looking to get better units I'd wait for the usual good sugos like boosted legend rates or guaranteed units.
Yeah it's not an especially good or notable sugo, I was pretty much pulling for Rockstar to help be a little lazier this TM. Warco also being boosted was what pushed me over the edge for it in a "Well, on the off chance..."

I would 100% save for a better sugo like the Sabo/Koala sugo

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it's nothing serious buddy, don't worry about OPTC, personal life is much more important! :)
This TM is pretty easy yeah thanks the very generous boosted list. I'm in the same boat, I'll be relying on older legends. Definitely won't be able to reach top 500 this time but not too bothered.

nah it's all good things but appreciate it all the same!

lrr was str Franky. Didn't even remember that unit to be honest

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Grats to everyone who pulled good stuff on this sugo or with their LRR tickets!

Got LRR Aokiji with the LRR ticket, who seems to have held up better than most of the other early LRRs since delayed attack boosts come in handy now and then. Either way he was new and I can ditch his books now so I'm happy.

Heh pulled Aokiji with my ticket aswell. Had forgotten about him, thought he was brand new and got excited for a hot second.

LRR ticket was Usopp who's new but not particularly exciting

Did two multis for Rockstar. No additional boosters but finally, FINALLY -FINALLLLLY- on the first discount I got Warco. Was not expecting that at all

*rolleyes* You can't fool me... Anyway congrats on getting Warco, still a pretty useful legend to have nowadays! You must be awfully close to owning all the legends in the game?

Skill-Up and Magellan over. Geeez what a grind for me. Thanks BlindCom for all those some days ago. Did everything accordingly and got enough to nearly max skill Mishanks, Usbropper and Hannelan (whatever really). Kept some rest for 2x Skill-Up but with chance of Limit-Break during TM. Should give me max skill and some ability points. Only thing I really missed out a bit was Kizuna with Zanji. Did a few but see now how good this unit actually is lol. In hindsight should've done more, but oh well. This will be my first TM now, I'm hyped. Also advanced a bit in the story, but not too far (love it, can't skip a second, Arlong and Loguetown were great! Also reminded me how OP Arlong was in the beginning. Like damn.. and everyone was farming for Zeff, good times!). Did some old raids that came back too, like Akainu and Kizaru. Some raids and FNs seem to be available in a permanent way? Did Fuji a few times too, was fun. Any older raid still viable? And aside from the quests and gems, anything else why the Garp missions are important? Now watching some content to grasp TM..

Glad the skillups went well for you :) Don't worry too much about missing out on this first Kizuna round. At worst it will be like on JP and you'll be able to farm the missing Zoro/Sanji LB orbs in 6 months time.

And yeah a while ago, they made the "best" FN and Raids permanent since the rotation was getting bloated and some dungeons would take months to come back. I recommend farming the INT Lucci raid from Fighter, pretty good universal conditionnal booster who can fullfill his own condition. It's a good thing you started working on Raid Fuji, he's 2nd best of the bunch imo. Powerhouse Sanji is good too, 2x ATK booster for one of the best classes in the game. I reckon these 3 have aged decently well, they are often boosted in TMs aswell.
A tier below, Driven Bellamy is pretty ok when you max his limit break, he gets double activation for his special, with a very low CD, that's a good orb boost + 2 matching orbs. Free Spirit Senor Pink isn't all that but he's one of the rare F2P units who get rid of chain coefficient limit and you might not have a RR who can do that.

About Garp missions, as you pointed out, it's mostly for gems/chopperman missions really. Some people like the challenge/teambuilding aspect too. Great rewards and cost no stamina, it doesn't get any better.

Hope you enjoy your first TM! I think it's a pretty fun albeit grindy mode. It's very rewarding though, you won't find LB materials easily elsewhere in the game. Since you'll be starting in East Blue league, you can just stick to one team, try to make the team with the highest possible points multiplier and you should be good to go.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
*rolleyes* You can't fool me... Anyway congrats on getting Warco, still a pretty useful legend to have nowadays! You must be awfully close to owning all the legends in the game?
Only missing V2 Whitebeard now, somehow. And as far as legends I really care about go, V2 WB is way way down the list.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Only missing V2 Whitebeard now, somehow. And as far as legends I really care about go, V2 WB is way way down the list.

How fitting that you're missing a guaranteed legend. Must be great not to care about step ups and rates when you have such uncanny luck.... So this is the true power of the Bandai spy....

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get Yasopp alongside the guaranteed Rockstar, so that'll be nice. Should be able to get a solid multiplier, plus I can get more use out of Shanks/Beckman in the future.

So you pulled two times, right? HMMM! Still undecided if I should pull for those units, or at least one of them. I feel like this TM will be important to me to LB my units. Still better to pull here maybe as to pulling for a dupe on a better sugo?

Yeah it's not an especially good or notable sugo, I was pretty much pulling for Rockstar to help be a little lazier this TM. Warco also being boosted was what pushed me over the edge for it in a "Well, on the off chance..."

I would 100% save for a better sugo like the Sabo/Koala sugo

Well it paid off lol, so more power to you. Urge of pulling is strong. Must. Resist. Or maybe just once right?

Glad the skillups went well for you :) Don't worry too much about missing out on this first Kizuna round. At worst it will be like on JP and you'll be able to farm the missing Zoro/Sanji LB orbs in 6 months time.

And yeah a while ago, they made the "best" FN and Raids permanent since the rotation was getting bloated and some dungeons would take months to come back. I recommend farming the INT Lucci raid from Fighter, pretty good universal conditionnal booster who can fullfill his own condition. It's a good thing you started working on Raid Fuji, he's 2nd best of the bunch imo. Powerhouse Sanji is good too, 2x ATK booster for one of the best classes in the game. I reckon these 3 have aged decently well, they are often boosted in TMs aswell.
A tier below, Driven Bellamy is pretty ok when you max his limit break, he gets double activation for his special, with a very low CD, that's a good orb boost + 2 matching orbs. Free Spirit Senor Pink isn't all that but he's one of the rare F2P units who get rid of chain coefficient limit and you might not have a RR who can do that.

About Garp missions, as you pointed out, it's mostly for gems/chopperman missions really. Some people like the challenge/teambuilding aspect too. Great rewards and cost no stamina, it doesn't get any better.

Hope you enjoy your first TM! I think it's a pretty fun albeit grindy mode. It's very rewarding though, you won't find LB materials easily elsewhere in the game. Since you'll be starting in East Blue league, you can just stick to one team, try to make the team with the highest possible points multiplier and you should be good to go.

Congrats on your pull! And thanks as always for your in-depth reply. I manage to do both, Lucci and Fuji with a Jack team. I like this unit more and more, Jack is amazing. Will keep farming those now until Skill-Up and of course alongside TM.
I feel like I miss some really important units that I can't wait to get a shot. Colo Kid, Smoven, Weevil.. those are recommended so often, they're crazy good. Also, I need this 6+ Enel like yesterday. Is there any way to get the skulls other than for wasting some good ol' shop points?

Tomorrow starts TM. Good luck guys!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Okay I think for once I've got my TM teams made and there's still a day to go before it starts, no more still making teams an hour after it starts for me this time!

This is what I've got. Some of them are a bit janky but I was trying to jenga in as many boosters as I could so we'll see how far this takes me. I assume lots of tweaking will be done.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Lol did 5 Multi's, on my 3rd multi guaranteed legend was a dupe Luffy/law, on my 5th multi a New legend Barto/cav
Just missing 5 legends

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
....I just realized I sat on my hands for three days during max special ship + 3x skillup when I could have been running the V2 Germa island and maxed all of them out. I'm so smart 😑

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Don't like it when both TMs start on the same day, especially since it was setup perfectly last month with a one week delay between them. Oh well at least TM Halloween Nami is piss easy, most fights just require one unit to get rid of treshold or rainbow shield or blue shield. Been cruising with these teams. The only tricky fight is the boss one, really need that V2 Ace friend captain otherwise it's a pain. Tried to squeeze in as many runs as I can today, got her rainbowed already at least.

Here are my poverty teams for Global Shanks/Beckmann. Fairly similar to the ones I used on JP, except that the two key fights might be easier since we have that raid Usopp/Chopper who is a better captain than Carrot/Chopper. The teams should work fine but don't think I can do much better multiplier wise alas. Hope I can pull something good from the tickets...

If you beat up the penguins they reduce special charges anyway

That's the thing though right? A lot of teams fail because of bad RNG on turn 1 since they need to stall a bit while taking down the two penguins turn 1 and also avoid taking too much damage.

So you pulled two times, right? HMMM! Still undecided if I should pull for those units, or at least one of them. I feel like this TM will be important to me to LB my units. Still better to pull here maybe as to pulling for a dupe on a better sugo?
Well it paid off lol, so more power to you. Urge of pulling is strong. Must. Resist. Or maybe just once right?
Congrats on your pull! And thanks as always for your in-depth reply. I manage to do both, Lucci and Fuji with a Jack team. I like this unit more and more, Jack is amazing. Will keep farming those now until Skill-Up and of course alongside TM.
I feel like I miss some really important units that I can't wait to get a shot. Colo Kid, Smoven, Weevil.. those are recommended so often, they're crazy good. Also, I need this 6+ Enel like yesterday. Is there any way to get the skulls other than for wasting some good ol' shop points?

Won't tell you what to do with your gems/money but generally the TM sugos are the worst sugos you could pull on. No increased legend rate, no good step ups. The limited TM RRs that you can pull on the 2nd, 5th and 11th (?) multis are trash tier outside of the sugo they were created for. A good 99% of them are actually useless outside of TM. There are two main reasons why people pull on TM sugos :

1) You don't have much time to play during TM or you hate the mode with a passion, pulling for the limited point boosters will make it significantly easier for you. Someone with a full F2P team might just have a 2.99x multiplier, you'll rock above 5x with 1 TM RR, possibly 20x with all 3 RRs and the most recent batch. You would reach 1 million points or 3 million points or whatever treshold you want in half the time or even faster.

2) You are going all in for the rankings rewards, you'll be playing 24/7, in that case you also need the TM RRs to compete with the other hardcore players.

Since it's your first TM, it's hard to tell whether you need to pull or not. But it's very feasible to reach 3/5/7 millions without ever pulling on TM sugos, you'll probably do 30-40 runs in total.

Also in one week, we should be getting a new batch, the Revolutionary Army batch with the most important legend of the next few months in my opinion, Koala/Sabo. On JP it was a 2x legend rate sugo with pretty decent stepups so you might want to spend some gems on that aswell.

By the way, Colo Kid is back in case you didn't notice and as you said he's a key unit to have in your box, so definitely worth farming! Also Raid Judge is pretty decent and he won't be around for too long. Good luck with TM too :)

Lol did 5 Multi's, on my 3rd multi guaranteed legend was a dupe Luffy/law, on my 5th multi a New legend Barto/cav
Just missing 5 legends

Congrats! It's incredible how much your account has improved over the last few months!

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Here's what I'm going with for now. I think an 11.63x multiplier might be my best yet. Some of those teams are just for mastery points (INT Akainu, for instance, since I just got him a couple months ago, though obviously there's some story synergy there using him against Coby), but I did get some of the useful RRs (Iva/Bon Clay seems built for the Aokiji stage, for instance). Really wish I could have gotten V2 Mihawk and V2 Boa in there for mastery points but neither really worked anywhere.

I'll echo what BlindCom said for the most part, but yeah, you can probably stand to wait. Especially if you're still in East Blue/Grand Line, which I think can reuse the teams...it'll be easy enough you can just make a really high multiplier team. You'll get materials from running TM either way, so don't worry much about that.

In general, if you do decide to pull on TM sugos, I'd just go for two multis. That gets you one of the guaranteed boosters, and if you're lucky you might get the other ones. It's not worth investing much more than that.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I was promoted! Starting this now and I'm getting rewards mad quick lol. However, I see what people meant by having different teams for the battles. That's going to be annoying for me, damn.

Last edited:

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Should've used expedition when I had to go to university. Well, whatever, I learned a new thing lol.
Just a quick question: should I go for the bosses or treasures?
Left are treasures, right side coins (multipliers?) and middle are bosses <_____<

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
I was dreading this Treasure Map but this one is surprisingly chill. But the next one is going to be a pain.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I'm glad they fixed it so fast, I was worried they were trying to pull something

LOL, I kept getting the bento so I'm not sure I ever fell into normal stamina while it was busted. The map this time around is pretty quick though, so I thought they might have done it on purpose at first.

Was top 150 when I went to bed last night. I'll never get that high again but it was fun while it lasted. I should be able to rank well with this multiplier though.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Barely 12 hours in I hit a million. I don't even have the top point boosters

This is going to be a fun TM

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Also looks like JPN's getting a bunch of new supports added soon, so I guess they're not abandoning that initiative. Legend Croc, Log Luffy, and Inurashi are all getting one, all of whom I've recently ditched dupes for so hopefully I won't regret that too much. Capone and Chiffon are getting ones too so hopefully his whole batch will get them and I can ditch all these Gotti dupes. Also hopefully Global won't have to wait six months for them...I think we got some of the other ones early.

We should also be getting 6+ Akainu soon, likely soon after TM is over. He's actually kind of a sidegrade but I doubt I'll be needing the original one at any point in the future.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
My feelings on this TM are that I've

• Didn't even start until this morning
  • Haven't let my stamina refill naturally until I got out of work, I was playing on and off during the day
  • Kept running into meat whenever I got close to going below 100 stamina
  • The drops have been cracked; I don't know if it's New World League or this map in particular but I'm swimming in L Juice Potions and to a lesser extent tablets
  • Close to 2M points and only just running out of stamina, and I don't even have Lucky Roo
...And I still don't wanna play through TM's grindy ass thirty minute snorefest map clears. Bring back Kizuna Clash, this mode is shit and this is the best iteration of it yet

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
My feelings on this TM are that I've

• Didn't even start until this morning
  • Haven't let my stamina refill naturally until I got out of work, I was playing on and off during the day
  • Kept running into meat whenever I got close to going below 100 stamina
  • The drops have been cracked; I don't know if it's New World League or this map in particular but I'm swimming in L Juice Potions and to a lesser extent tablets
  • Close to 2M points and only just running out of stamina, and I don't even have Lucky Roo
...And I still don't wanna play through TM's grindy ass thirty minute snorefest map clears. Bring back Kizuna Clash, this mode is shit and this is the best iteration of it yet
Hit 3 million(croc) and the only time I had stamina refilling is overnight when I intentionally avoided meat.

And you are absolutely right this is a boring ass TM. Keep finding myself just thousand yard starring and sitting in like stage 4 of Coby for ten minutes.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
They really need to bring auto mode to the TM. Or just make all specials maxed, not like it's hard to stall on these. Make it like one or two stages, just boost the health of the bosses, and...

Oh hey, I'm describing Kizuna mode...

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Honestly, I want TM to be bimonthly. The fact that most content is just preparation for the next TM is just unfortunate. The novelty of this mode has worn off a long time ago.

They really have to introduce new modes so that the TM format can be retired eventually. It's just such a slog. Kizuna Clash is not enough but it's a start.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
v1 Akainu 6+ coming 17th also he has a sugo fest coming on the 17th, which the 6+ V1 Akainu is guaranteed with 2 multi's at max level and special lvl. I will be doing 2 multi's to get him because he is one of the 5 legends I am missing

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I haven't minded this TM too much, but I don't doubt that's because I have two of the boosters which makes it easier. In fact, the last few TMs I found to be the most miserable were the ones that I didn't pull for the boosters (well, and TM Nami, but that one was just terrible for Global in general). So that basically means I'm probably gonna be chained to pulling on TM sugos for now. :/

The more I use Luffy/Law the more I like them. I mean, yeah, the damage multiplier is the obvious appeal, but they have more utility than I thought: their swap ability basically gives them Slot Bind and Barrier Pierce LBs, and access to Corazon Support gives them extra Bind/Despair/Paralysis resist. Orb control is still a weakness, outside of their own orb.

Oct 25, 2017
This TM got dull real quick. I keep having to play while doing something else and I keep having these moments where I forget who I'm about to fight and have to back out the FC select to see who I should be choosing.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Like five runs in a row with a 100% meat jesus

Got my 5 mil ticket which was Shiki which is at least decently recent

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Been using expedition, you get like 40,000 points with full stamina lol, ain't worth it if you got the time but great/better than nothing for those at work like me lol

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Guess who finally got Sengoku? I think I'm just going to stop at 7 million and just get demoted. I can't be bothered to try in TM this time around, it's just a chore to play and just isn't fun...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Guess who finally got Sengoku? I think I'm just going to stop at 7 million and just get demoted. I can't be bothered to try in TM this time around, it's just a chore to play and just isn't fun...
I wonder if you'll even drop at 7 million. I am BARELY moving down this tm and I've been playing fairly lightly and going to sleep with full stamina

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Hey guys, how are you enjoying the easiest TM ever with the permanent bonus map, super high chance to land on bento box for infinite stamina regen, shortest possible way to boss, incredibly generous list of boosted units???? *looks around the room* *crickets*

I think it's interesting (and telling?) that so many people are bored of the "best ever" TM map, guess this is way too easy and generous, trapping the player in an infinite loop of mindless grinding. Well, if challenge is the issue, rest assured that the next TMs will be more brutal again and will keep people "on their toes". Maps littered with debuffs, annoying mechanics, limited teambuilding options, you name it.

I was promoted! Starting this now and I'm getting rewards mad quick lol. However, I see what people meant by having different teams for the battles. That's going to be annoying for me, damn.

Grats on the promotion and yeah the rewards are much better in higher leagues. Though this is a simplified TM with just one very generous map this time. If you're struggling with your teams, I suggest going the right path at the start (unless you roll a 5 immediately, then you have to go left for the bird, always go for the bird) since you can get that 2x ATK buff, which helps a ton.
Keep in mind you might not want to get promoted to New World though since it's much harder there so you kinda want to be in that sweet spot where you get enough rewards but still avoid promotion.

Should've used expedition when I had to go to university. Well, whatever, I learned a new thing lol.
Just a quick question: should I go for the bosses or treasures?
Left are treasures, right side coins (multipliers?) and middle are bosses <_____<

Honestly you might aswell not use expedition, it's a scam lol.
I always go for the coins since I want as many points as possible for the rankings. But only if I won't land on the stamina regen. Otherwise I'll go for middle path since its the fastest to get to boss, just 4 moves/24 stamina and also you get to fight the mini boss in their unscaled easiest version. While if you fight them at the end of the path, they'll be scaled up and harder (not that it matters much this TM)

Also looks like JPN's getting a bunch of new supports added soon, so I guess they're not abandoning that initiative. Legend Croc, Log Luffy, and Inurashi are all getting one, all of whom I've recently ditched dupes for so hopefully I won't regret that too much. Capone and Chiffon are getting ones too so hopefully his whole batch will get them and I can ditch all these Gotti dupes. Also hopefully Global won't have to wait six months for them...I think we got some of the other ones early.

We should also be getting 6+ Akainu soon, likely soon after TM is over. He's actually kind of a sidegrade but I doubt I'll be needing the original one at any point in the future.

Yeah finally a Support update and I'm glad it's a mega dump of 50 units. Think most of them will be just lazy +5% stat boosts but I don't care anymore at this point, I just want to free up some room. Capone's support is fairly decent but the only worthy unit who can take advantage of it will probably be RR Chiffon.

Not holding my breath about getting these early on Global but who knows.

Honestly, I want TM to be bimonthly. The fact that most content is just preparation for the next TM is just unfortunate. The novelty of this mode has worn off a long time ago.

They really have to introduce new modes so that the TM format can be retired eventually. It's just such a slog. Kizuna Clash is not enough but it's a start.

Kizuna is so much better than TM but it's also the opposite of TM.

I can see a value to TM since they can appeal to two different kinds of players. I don't think they'll ever get rid of TM nor should they, let's face it, TM is the cornerstone/lifeline of OPTC, pretty much everything is built around it. Going back to farming a coliseum unit so that you can possibly beat the new raid unit next month isn't appealing enough anymore. TM has great value because it's this overarching content that ties the monthly content up nicely. Who would farm Colo Pica by itself if he wasn't boosted for the next TM and there was a specific sub boss made for him?

They should tweak TM to remove the fat/fluff. Like an option to spend your stamina to skip the "map movements" and get directly to the 5 boss fights, like how you skip fighting Nami in Kizuna for boss tokens. You'd still get random buffs/debuffs/loot on the way, just you wouldn't have to move all over the map. But TM will always be grindy because it's tied to rankings and I don't think they'll ever remove the rankings.

I haven't minded this TM too much, but I don't doubt that's because I have two of the boosters which makes it easier. In fact, the last few TMs I found to be the most miserable were the ones that I didn't pull for the boosters (well, and TM Nami, but that one was just terrible for Global in general). So that basically means I'm probably gonna be chained to pulling on TM sugos for now. :/

The more I use Luffy/Law the more I like them. I mean, yeah, the damage multiplier is the obvious appeal, but they have more utility than I thought: their swap ability basically gives them Slot Bind and Barrier Pierce LBs, and access to Corazon Support gives them extra Bind/Despair/Paralysis resist. Orb control is still a weakness, outside of their own orb.

The Barrier Pierce on their switch is great for sure, though pretty niche overall. This Akainu fight sure did a good job at making Luffy/Law look amazing. Might want to temper your expectations though because they do lack a lot of utility and they are incredibly easy to counter, being "just an orb booster". Once they get only get badly matching orbs, that 2.5x negative boost is brutal.

Been using expedition, you get like 40,000 points with full stamina lol, ain't worth it if you got the time but great/better than nothing for those at work like me lol

"Better than nothing" should be the name of that feature lol.