• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if you'll even drop at 7 million. I am BARELY moving down this tm and I've been playing fairly lightly and going to sleep with full stamina
Same but we have 2 days left. I think there'll be enough people going for 7 million since that's the last red ticket. It wouldn't be a bad thing if I don't get demoted though.

Oct 25, 2017
Passed 7M a little while ago. My reds were Tesoro, KFL, and V1 Sabo. Underwhelming but pretty typical.

The push for the highest ranks must be nutty for this particular TM, specifically for the crazies that run TM to nav level 150+. With all the bosses appearing on the map, you only really need to worry about two teams, your invasion team and Akainu team. I'm sure they're probably using whatever speed teams with low cooldown high damaging specials to breeze through the map level 1 mini-bosses.

edit: Case and point.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
My 3 tickets were all dupes : Capone, V1 Katakuri and Shiki (4th TM in a row I'm pulling him...). Absolutely gutted about Capone, would have been such a great free pull if I didn't just waste 500 gems to get him last sugo. Will keep this V1 Katakuri dupe this time since his 6+ is rather different.

I'll focus on JP TM now, surely it can't be any worse......

Passed 7M a little while ago. My reds were Tesoro, KFL, and V1 Sabo. Underwhelming but pretty typical.

The push for the highest ranks must be nutty for this particular TM, specifically for the crazies that run TM to nav level 150+. With all the bosses appearing on the map, you only really need to worry about two teams, your invasion team and Akainu team. I'm sure they're probably using whatever speed teams with low cooldown high damaging specials to breeze through the map level 1 mini-bosses.

Inspirationnal. And I thought I was farming a lot with 30 runs in less than 2 days, he's already way past 100 runs. There seems to be a lot of people going hard as usual after a big sugo, I can't even break the top 1k despite doing a lot more runs than usual. No chance I can make top 500 at this pace.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
7 million ticket was Log Luffy

Should probably hang on to this in case his 6+ is a sidegrade!

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I guess it's hard to get into Treasure Map after the Kizuna Mode, 4 days is a bit too long :/
But that one is really great i wish we had this map all time, i just get the CDR everytime and i don't have to stall or anything so that's cool.

I got a dupe Kizaru & V2 Aokiji as a new Legend too so i'm Ok for now. I read about the next TM we should get next, i hope the GLB version will fix it...

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally some room to breathe.. got the 3 mil together, was a lot easier than expected.

Won't tell you what to do with your gems/money but generally the TM sugos are the worst sugos you could pull on. No increased legend rate, no good step ups. The limited TM RRs that you can pull on the 2nd, 5th and 11th (?) multis are trash tier outside of the sugo they were created for. A good 99% of them are actually useless outside of TM. There are two main reasons why people pull on TM sugos :

Also in one week, we should be getting a new batch, the Revolutionary Army batch with the most important legend of the next few months in my opinion, Koala/Sabo. On JP it was a 2x legend rate sugo with pretty decent stepups so you might want to spend some gems on that aswell.

By the way, Colo Kid is back in case you didn't notice and as you said he's a key unit to have in your box, so definitely worth farming! Also Raid Judge is pretty decent and he won't be around for too long. Good luck with TM too :)

Thanks for that reply. Of course, but a good hint is a good hint. I didn't pull and I'm really happy now that I didn't. Even though I see the competition is really rough in higher ranks, so maybe it's needed there to get higher quicker. But I saved a bunch of gems and will wait for the next batch or even some more. Also yes, thanks! But that day was rough, I will raid him tomorrow! :)

Here's what I'm going with for now. I think an 11.63x multiplier might be my best yet. Some of those teams are just for mastery points (INT Akainu, for instance, since I just got him a couple months ago, though obviously there's some story synergy there using him against Coby), but I did get some of the useful RRs (Iva/Bon Clay seems built for the Aokiji stage, for instance). Really wish I could have gotten V2 Mihawk and V2 Boa in there for mastery points but neither really worked anywhere.

I'll echo what BlindCom said for the most part, but yeah, you can probably stand to wait. Especially if you're still in East Blue/Grand Line, which I think can reuse the teams...it'll be easy enough you can just make a really high multiplier team. You'll get materials from running TM either way, so don't worry much about that.

In general, if you do decide to pull on TM sugos, I'd just go for two multis. That gets you one of the guaranteed boosters, and if you're lucky you might get the other ones. It's not worth investing much more than that.

What a nice multiplier.. I think my best was around 4 with all 1,35x boosted units. Thanks for underlining the part with the pulling too. And yes, East Blue was literally just repeatedly pushing the screen like a .. well.. I don't know .. an OPTC player during TM I guess. Was pretty funny as in that regard, on the day the TM started, I felt like I fucked up already, because I didn't use up stamina for a whole of nearly 4 hours. FOMO had me hard.

Been using expedition, you get like 40,000 points with full stamina lol, ain't worth it if you got the time but great/better than nothing for those at work like me lol

Same here, sometimes I got a lvl up when I woke up or close before falling asleep, so that was when I used expedition.. still better than doing nothing I guess.

Hey guys, how are you enjoying the easiest TM ever with the permanent bonus map, super high chance to land on bento box for infinite stamina regen, shortest possible way to boss, incredibly generous list of boosted units???? *looks around the room* *crickets*

I think it's interesting (and telling?) that so many people are bored of the "best ever" TM map, guess this is way too easy and generous, trapping the player in an infinite loop of mindless grinding. Well, if challenge is the issue, rest assured that the next TMs will be more brutal again and will keep people "on their toes". Maps littered with debuffs, annoying mechanics, limited teambuilding options, you name it.

Honestly you might aswell not use expedition, it's a scam lol.
I always go for the coins since I want as many points as possible for the rankings. But only if I won't land on the stamina regen. Otherwise I'll go for middle path since its the fastest to get to boss, just 4 moves/24 stamina and also you get to fight the mini boss in their unscaled easiest version. While if you fight them at the end of the path, they'll be scaled up and harder (not that it matters much this TM)

I did use it, but only If I really had important things to do and just for the sake of whatever couldn't get the stamina down. Otherwise I used the way with coins first, but after the bonus got higher with advancing nav-lvl, I chose the treasures, which gave me a lot good stuff honestly. Used the straight one when I was dire of stamina though. But with those 2x stamina FN and Jack I could actually play the whole day without ever having no stamina, it's crazy...

Ugh, I'm lagging behind a bit thanks to Pokemon.

I'd love to lag behind because of that reason too. I ordered my double edition in July and now they have issues with the delivery and don't even know if they will get enough lol. Hope it's fun though, enjoy it!

Dang it Reddit snitched and Bamco saw and now Usopp is a Free spirit/shooter theycould've been a great v1 Kata sub XP

I don't know why, but I would never be able to come up with such a sentence lol. Reddit snitched made me laugh so hard!

That's a crazy video right there. Holy..

My 3 tickets were all dupes : Capone, V1 Katakuri and Shiki (4th TM in a row I'm pulling him...). Absolutely gutted about Capone, would have been such a great free pull if I didn't just waste 500 gems to get him last sugo. Will keep this V1 Katakuri dupe this time since his 6+ is rather different.

I'll focus on JP TM now, surely it can't be any worse......

Inspirationnal. And I thought I was farming a lot with 30 runs in less than 2 days, he's already way past 100 runs. There seems to be a lot of people going hard as usual after a big sugo, I can't even break the top 1k despite doing a lot more runs than usual. No chance I can make top 500 at this pace.

When Capone is a bad pull lol. Good luck on JP TM!

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Yasopp suddenly doing death damage after I defeat him the first time. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember him doing this before.

Also, this TM is becoming a real drag. I can't seem to ever get rid of my stamina and I have no urge to play. I'm around rank 950 and I wonder how far I'd drop if I quit now.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Welp JP 3M and 5M tickets were dupe Nami and Robin. Not sure I'll hit 7M only a few hours left...

I got a dupe Kizaru & V2 Aokiji as a new Legend too so i'm Ok for now. I read about the next TM we should get next, i hope the GLB version will fix it...

Grats on V2 Aokiji, he's still pretty good. :)

About TM Lucci, I think it won't be as bad on Global because of 2 factors.

1) We are pretty much guaranteed to get a new ambush, since we just got 2 recently, so the 1.5x points and stats boost will go a loooong way. I'd be shocked and very disappointed if we didn't get that treatment.
2) I think there's a high chance our list of boosted units won't be this garbage. Only 4 legends were boosted, the 4 most recent ones and Luffy/Law and V2 Big/Mom were pretty much useless for the Lucci fight. Basically you had to pull both Koala/Sabo and Inu/Neko to have a "smooth" run. Even with them the Lucci fight was a pain. Reckon we'll get a few more units boosted.

That being said it was still very possible to reach 1M points and bail out with poverty teams like this. Though I admit I was very very lucky to pull Karasu since he helps a ton for the Lucci fight.

It's still doable just that it came right after Shanks/Beckmann, the easiest TM ever so that was a stark contrast. There was a whole lot of extra bitterness because people pulled like mad on Luffy/Law sugo to future proof their account but him and V2 Big Mom were pretty much relegated to bystander status. There won't be as much salt on Global at least since we knew that Koala/Sabo were coming and that they would be key in the next few months.

Finally some room to breathe.. got the 3 mil together, was a lot easier than expected.

Thanks for that reply. Of course, but a good hint is a good hint. I didn't pull and I'm really happy now that I didn't. Even though I see the competition is really rough in higher ranks, so maybe it's needed there to get higher quicker. But I saved a bunch of gems and will wait for the next batch or even some more. Also yes, thanks! But that day was rough, I will raid him tomorrow! :)

I did use it, but only If I really had important things to do and just for the sake of whatever couldn't get the stamina down. Otherwise I used the way with coins first, but after the bonus got higher with advancing nav-lvl, I chose the treasures, which gave me a lot good stuff honestly. Used the straight one when I was dire of stamina though. But with those 2x stamina FN and Jack I could actually play the whole day without ever having no stamina, it's crazy...

When Capone is a bad pull lol. Good luck on JP TM!

Glad you managed to save some gems and still hit the 3M easily! Indeed if you don't really care about the rankings rewards, you usually can easily reach the 3M/5M/7M point threshold with "F2P" teams.
Yeah actually the treasure path must be great for your fresh account because you'll be getting a lot of LB mats that you need and some tablets at times. It's not as enticing once you have tons of LB mats piling up, that's why most of us would rather go for the mini bosses or the

And yeah if I got Capone last month, I'd have been over the moon lol. Great captain to have. Just the game seems to like troll me and to give me dupes of legends I just pulled with gems or vice versa.

Why is Yasopp suddenly doing death damage after I defeat him the first time. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember him doing this before.

Also, this TM is becoming a real drag. I can't seem to ever get rid of my stamina and I have no urge to play. I'm around rank 950 and I wonder how far I'd drop if I quit now.

Yeah it's that weird "bug". It's because Yasopp always revives at a fixed HP (75k?) but since his max health scales up, after a while, he revives under 20% HP and triggers his interrupt, which is a 60% health cut. Kinda annoying for my team that uses V2 Big Mom FC since I'm losing the 3.5x chain lock but I don't really need it I guess.

I did like 5 runs total today, I lost 200+ places, I'm around rank 1300 now. I reckon you'll end up within top 2K if you stop altogether now.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
All 3 of my reds were dupes, not surprising considering I only need 9 legends & most of those are super new/low chance ones.

3rd dupe was v2 Shanks which isn't too bad, if we ever get rankings again an unevolved SHanks is always nice to have.

And who knows? Maybe his super evolve will change colors and I'd want to keep two of him.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly TM would be so much better if they update the legend pool. 7mil points for LucciV1? Jesus.
So I got WBv1, Hody, and LucciV1. Nothing amazing and my day is ruined. Ah well. Still semi farming since Pokemon is taking more of my time. I'll rank about 4K for the one extra disappointment but not going that hard at all this time

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I feel they should kinda make a middle-of-the-road option aside from "ALL LEGENDS" or 'ONLY LAST YEAR" legends.

E.g. if the 5 and 7 mill were reduced to "only legends from the last 2 years" that'd already remove so much garbage from the pool.

Onvious

Nov 16, 2019
for some reason i lost all my passion for this game. I guess playing since 2016 had affected me somehow. After 1mil, i stopped farming TM again.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
December TM unit :
279jgtyr69z31.png

O-Robin ???!!! Ok Bandai, you're forgiven for Halloween Nami. Christmas will be so hype this year if it's Wano themed!! Surely we're fast approaching that thunderclapping moment in the anime.

Honestly TM would be so much better if they update the legend pool. 7mil points for LucciV1? Jesus.
So I got WBv1, Hody, and LucciV1. Nothing amazing and my day is ruined. Ah well. Still semi farming since Pokemon is taking more of my time. I'll rank about 4K for the one extra disappointment but not going that hard at all this time
I feel they should kinda make a middle-of-the-road option aside from "ALL LEGENDS" or 'ONLY LAST YEAR" legends.

E.g. if the 5 and 7 mill were reduced to "only legends from the last 2 years" that'd already remove so much garbage from the pool.

You guys are right and it might happen since Japan has had this for a while (can't remember when it started). The JP 5M ticket is a limited pool legend, starting from V2 G4 I think, so about "last 2 years" legends. The weird thing is the 7M ticket is just a normal "all legends" ticket. On Global we've got other improvements to TM rewards way ahead of JP schedule so it's hard to tell what to expect.

Though there's the issue that Global "recent legend" tickets are super generous, "only last year", which is something JP doesn't have. I'm not sure we'll get both "very recent" and "recent but not that recent" tickets. In any case, something needs to be done, top 500 is too hardcore to grind for for most people, either turn the top 4k ranking reward ticket or the 5M ticket into a recent legend ticket.

for some reason i lost all my passion for this game. I guess playing since 2016 had affected me somehow. After 1mil, i stopped farming TM again.

Awww well it's fine to take a break after playing for so long. You might feel refreshed in a few months when some hype unit is being released and you want to come back. I'd say you're leaving a bit ahead of the curve but just.

The next two months will be testing for some players, this is when hardcore OPTC content creators like Zeenigami and Sekapoko threw the towel and quit for good. Think it started with Colo Morley but the "Koala/Sabo meta" was brutal since no one could see it coming.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can do Colo Kid.. with Akainu. Now if hitting perfects the whole time isn't the most tedious thing, I don't know what else is lol. If I'm lucky I can do one mistake (depends on which stage I did it), then I can wave myself goodbye.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I can do Colo Kid.. with Akainu. Now if hitting perfects the whole time isn't the most tedious thing, I don't know what else is lol. If I'm lucky I can do one mistake (depends on which stage I did it), then I can wave myself goodbye.

Are you me? I end up feeling so frustrated each time I try to use V2 Akainu. Worst part is for a long while he was one of the few leads who could clear any content thanks to his gimmick. "This incredibly challenging content? Easy peasy, just run V2 Akainu and 5 robber penguins lol". Definitely not for me, I can't hit perfect for my life and you feel like crap when you see the damage drop off once you've missed.

Btw if Chaos difficulty is too hard for you, farming the Underground 20 stamina version is as good if not better. There's a 40% drop rate instead of guaranteed but you can run 2x stamina and many more teams can clear it. A lot of us nowadays just farm the Underground version for new coliseums, more chill and doesn't cost much more stamina (sometimes costs less if you fail Chaos a lot :p).

There even are a few Buggy teams on this page if you want to go down that route.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Welp JP 3M and 5M tickets were dupe Nami and Robin. Not sure I'll hit 7M only a few hours left...

Grats on V2 Aokiji, he's still pretty good. :)

About TM Lucci, I think it won't be as bad on Global because of 2 factors.

1) We are pretty much guaranteed to get a new ambush, since we just got 2 recently, so the 1.5x points and stats boost will go a loooong way. I'd be shocked and very disappointed if we didn't get that treatment.
2) I think there's a high chance our list of boosted units won't be this garbage. Only 4 legends were boosted, the 4 most recent ones and Luffy/Law and V2 Big/Mom were pretty much useless for the Lucci fight. Basically you had to pull both Koala/Sabo and Inu/Neko to have a "smooth" run. Even with them the Lucci fight was a pain. Reckon we'll get a few more units boosted.

That being said it was still very possible to reach 1M points and bail out with poverty teams like this. Though I admit I was very very lucky to pull Karasu since he helps a ton for the Lucci fight.

It's still doable just that it came right after Shanks/Beckmann, the easiest TM ever so that was a stark contrast. There was a whole lot of extra bitterness because people pulled like mad on Luffy/Law sugo to future proof their account but him and V2 Big Mom were pretty much relegated to bystander status. There won't be as much salt on Global at least since we knew that Koala/Sabo were coming and that they would be key in the next few months.

That's good to know, i didn't realized Japan had so few boosted units for TM, at least i already have Inu/Neko maybe i can skip Koala/Sabo's banner.

My last red ticket was a new V2 Jinbei, this is officialy the best TM of all time, and i'm hype for TM O-Robi, i wonder what Wano batch we'll get with her !

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you me? I end up feeling so frustrated each time I try to use V2 Akainu. Worst part is for a long while he was one of the few leads who could clear any content thanks to his gimmick. "This incredibly challenging content? Easy peasy, just run V2 Akainu and 5 robber penguins lol". Definitely not for me, I can't hit perfect for my life and you feel like crap when you see the damage drop off once you've missed.

Btw if Chaos difficulty is too hard for you, farming the Underground 20 stamina version is as good if not better. There's a 40% drop rate instead of guaranteed but you can run 2x stamina and many more teams can clear it. A lot of us nowadays just farm the Underground version for new coliseums, more chill and doesn't cost much more stamina (sometimes costs less if you fail Chaos a lot :p).

There even are a few Buggy teams on this page if you want to go down that route.

Yeah.. I actually saw Akainu in most recommended teams and felt like "GREAT!", just to see how much someone has to endure to make it. A few times ok, but farming is terribru. There's not even a middle way there, with Akainu it's make or break. The drop in damage is huge after just one great.
But thanks for the recommendation!

"There even are a few Buggy teams on this page if you want to go down that route." - oh... OH!

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
My legend tickets:
3M: V1 WB
5M: Bartolomeo
7M: Enel

Only dupes but I am used to it at this point. I feel like I get WB and Enel every TM now.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
That's good to know, i didn't realized Japan had so few boosted units for TM, at least i already have Inu/Neko maybe i can skip Koala/Sabo's banner.

My last red ticket was a new V2 Jinbei, this is officialy the best TM of all time, and i'm hype for TM O-Robi, i wonder what Wano batch we'll get with her !

Grats on V2 Jinbe, just got him too from last Kizuna! Using him as a DEX beatstick mostly so far.
I just hope Inu/Neko will be boosted on GLobal since TM Lucci was made for them, they were released during the TM sugo on JP. Not expecting them to be 1.5x nor even 1.35x boosters for us but hopefully at least 1.2x. Inu/Neko definitely are BFFs with Koala/Sabo. There's some content where you kinda need double Koala/Sabo but for the most part you can leech off them with Inu/Neko. :)

About the Wano batch, maybe we'll get a Wano Strawhat batch? They released Zorojuro and Law as raid units but not the rest yet. I still think we'll get the dual Luffy/Zoro unit at some point and it will be the most hype unit ever for most One Piece fans.

TM Izo is a weird choice but I'm into it

Lol not gonna lie, I thought of Izo at first too. Imagine the outrage if Bandai actually trolled the community like that.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
O...oh. I thought Coby was starting right after TM. You know, so we'd have skill up. Instead he starts...right after it ends. Cool.

Anyway, rank 1200. I probably could have put in some effort and gotten under 500 again but this TM was just so boring. It also seemed like the least competitive TM in a while. I'd constantly have full stamina and had a busy week at work where I couldn't play much and I was still only going down like a hundred or two places overnight.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Finished rank 59, did two pulls for 6 + akainu also got new legend V1 Sabo with it so just missing 3 legends
Warco
V2 Jinbe
V2 mihawk

Onvious

Nov 16, 2019
I have a question for people who play Japan version. Which legend we should look keep eye on ? I know Sabo/Kaola is awesome for utility/damage wise. But what about others?

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finished rank 59, did two pulls for 6 + akainu also got new legend V1 Sabo with it so just missing 3 legends
Warco
V2 Jinbe
V2 mihawk

Jesus, congrats!

I got to place 1300 with a 36 nav lvl... so I did what I could to stay in 1500 to get those tasty 3 big orbs for LB at least. Then put myself in the 60 sta Blackbeard raid as I saw I could handle him with a Warco Team... went to sleep... Finished him off 5 minutes ago and got.. ambushed? By LinLin? She wrecked me lol. Would've loved to get her, she seems great. Didn't read anything about it tho. Can this happen anytime I clear a raid? And is it random which unit ambushes you or is there a schedule? Maybe I missed something...

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oof dropped a bit more than I wanted, but still in the 3500-4k range for the legend. Wanted to play more but Pokemon/real life took time, plus it's such a drain.

Looks like a few easy days before the Coby thing. And my Akainu is evolved. He was one of my earliest legends, glad he's getting some love again even if he's never really used

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, Pokemon plus a busy last day hurt my ranking but I still managed 2500 or so. Works for me, the difference in the 500-4000 range is pretty minimal. Red tickets were G4, Mihawk v2, and Dogstorm. The G4 dupe is at least nice since my other one went Snakeman. This makes my third Mihawk v2, somehow. I've only ever pulled Mihawk v1 twice, and one of those was from a legend choice event.

The early boosted list for TM Lucci is quite similar to the JPN one, but that's actually kind of a good thing since Global always gets a lot of additions throughout the month (generally with a handful of legends on the final announcement). We also get the Dress Up Strawhats, though I don't know if they'll be of much use.

Also didn't realize Raid Ace was back, I guess I'll focus on that over the next two slow days before the Extra Colo.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Finished rank 1032 with 17.6M at nav level 47. Made a last ditch push on Sunday since I finally got time but couldn't break top 1k no matter what. Usually I'm firmly in the top 1k with that many runs/points. Guessing a lot of people just kept playing as long as their stamina was full.

Today is a rest day on Global at least, just perfect since the new Dressrossa farm event started on JP. It's similar to the V2 Mihawk Training Blades we just got on GLB. The stage itself seems fairly easy, will try aim for the red ticket for 100 gold exp items.

I have a question for people who play Japan version. Which legend we should look keep eye on ? I know Sabo/Kaola is awesome for utility/damage wise. But what about others?

We're missing 6 legends right now, 5 if we don't count V2 Ace who will arrive after our 5th anni. Amongst those 5 I think 4 are very useful and I'd even say 2 of them are "essential" units to have. What I mean by "essential" is that you won't be able to complete some content or compete in some events to the fullest without them BUT as usual in OPTC, you can clear stuff in underground/master difficulty or farm just 1M in TM or just try get to box 6 in Kizuna relying on SOS without the top legends. Just you will feel that your box is missing that key unit. While in the past you didn't necessarily feel that you needed Capone or Carrot or Sanji/Judge if you had Snakeman or Warco.

Not including Koala/Sabo who are coming next week, we should be getting :

1) End of December/New Year --> Reverie Princesses batch with 2 legends, one of them is pretty much a must have if you didn't manage to pull Koala/Sabo imo :

- Shirahoshi/Mansherry : First essential unit. Simply the best utility unit/sub in the game, the only other character to remove "orbs count as badly matching" debuff (though just 10 turns). They are Cerebral/Striker, INT/PSY, provides full board of matching orbs, an incredible heal and removes any 2 debuffs of your choice for 10 turns. Fits all the strongest teams, allows you to go blind in most new pieces of content. Keep in mind the meta will change to a pretty heavy debuff one too. Shira/Sherry are used for so many different content : every round of Kizuna since their release, the Bikini Blitz (where they were one of the two best leads), most future 0 stamina challenges where you can earn 20 gems. I was lucky to pull them shortly after their release on a TM ticket and that "saved" my account since I didn't have Koala/Sabo nor Luffy/Law and was struggling big time with newer content.

- Vivi/Rebecca : maybe not as universally amazing as Shira/Sherry but there will be Kizuna rounds and challenges where they can't be replaced. Remove entirely blue shield and rainbow shield, that's absurdly good since Bandai like to drop 99 turns of those on new content. Even the most recent Halloween Sabo Kizuna had a fight like that. 2x CA boost for Cerebral and Striker is the cherry on top, that's better than 6+ Nami. Koala/Sabo + Inu/Neko + Vivi/Rebecca = Profit???!!!

2) End of January (Bullet)/Mid February (Bullet 6+ and Stampede Luffy) : The "Kizuna boys" aka absolute pure beatsticks designed for high end Kizuna (but still destroys the rest of the content since it's easier). Their damage is incredibly backloaded, sometimes you might even run non boosted units just to allow them to use their final nuke/one hit kill.

- 6+ Bullet : Second essential unit. 4.75x boost with rainbow damage, enough said. This is the difference between doing 50M damage and 120M damage. Not that flexible in terms of team building, the F2P options are rather limited, mostly the future V2 Raid Lucci and TM Smoker but he boosts STR and INT, which have plenty of great P2P options. He's been bossing every piece of content since his release, that rainbow damage gimmick is busted. Even in Kizuna where his special won't do anything, he hits so hard and can run 3 different team colours.

- Stampede Luffy : Bullet is better because of his rainbow damage and because INT + QCK > PSY + DEX. But Luffy hits like a truck too and is obviously better against INT content. If you don't get Bullet, you'll want Stampede Luffy, both just roll over content based on their sheer brute force. In the most recent Kizuna the 3 leads people needed were : new V2 Ace, Bullet and Stampede Luffy.

3) End of February (unlikely)/March :

- Kaido : Pretty cool gimmick but ultimately very easy to counter. He's more of a Jack/Buggy type of legend than a must have legend. Plus usually you can leech off a FC Kaido and use someone like V2 Whitebeard to clear the content designed for Kaido.

TL;DR Shira/Sherry and Bullet are imo the best picks before Anniversary, Vivi/Rebecca and Stampede Luffy are amazing consolation prizes and will improve any account.

Want to compete in Bikini Blitz in January without pulling? Need Koala/Sabo or one of the princesses dual legends
Want to compete in Four Emperor Blitz in March without pulling? Need Luffy/Law
Want to compete in Kizuna? Need Koala/Sabo, Bullet, Stampede Luffy
Want to compete in TM? Don't sleep and pull the boosters

Warco
V2 Jinbe
V2 mihawk

Woah, Kyou has a new rival for the title of best OPTC trainer!
Grats on both the rankings and new legends!

The early boosted list for TM Lucci is quite similar to the JPN one, but that's actually kind of a good thing since Global always gets a lot of additions throughout the month (generally with a handful of legends on the final announcement). We also get the Dress Up Strawhats, though I don't know if they'll be of much use.

Also didn't realize Raid Ace was back, I guess I'll focus on that over the next two slow days before the Extra Colo.

Meh got an uneasy feeling after this initial boosted list. Early days as you said but the Coliseum/Raid list is identical to the JP ones and that's one of the two areas they could have improved for us on Global. We need them to add a 4 turns rainbow shield remover and a 2 turns silence reducer, that could have been a colo or raid unit but looks unlikely now.

We're also missing the Invasion units atm but might be announced later. Now everything is down to Global adding a ton of older legends/RRs to the list but I'm not sure it's ever happened with RRs.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
As far as the upcoming legends talk goes, I'm expecting our 5th anni to feature Stampede Luffy at this point, meaning we'd have Bullet and the princesses but not Kaido. They could always flip things around, but that feels pretty sensible. Could always see a new legend a la V2 WB though. Note that anni has been around February 22-24th pretty consistently.

Meh got an uneasy feeling after this initial boosted list. Early days as you said but the Coliseum/Raid list is identical to the JP ones and that's one of the two areas they could have improved for us on Global. We need them to add a 4 turns rainbow shield remover and a 2 turns silence reducer, that could have been a colo or raid unit but looks unlikely now.

We're also missing the Invasion units atm but might be announced later. Now everything is down to Global adding a ton of older legends/RRs to the list but I'm not sure it's ever happened with RRs.

I do recall a few TMs where we had some random RRs added at the last announcement, but it's not common. More likely we'll get some legends tossed in since that happens just about every time. Of course, shield remover and silence among legends would be 6+ Jinbe and Garp respectively, so I guess that's who we should be hoping for? Also I don't have Garp. :/

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
As far as the upcoming legends talk goes, I'm expecting our 5th anni to feature Stampede Luffy at this point, meaning we'd have Bullet and the princesses but not Kaido. They could always flip things around, but that feels pretty sensible. Could always see a new legend a la V2 WB though. Note that anni has been around February 22-24th pretty consistently.

Yeah there's not just enough time for Kaido to land on February 24th. Kaido sugofest happened end of September/start of October on JP, that's a month too late. Our Global anni always has been the end of August/start of September JP sugo (Big Mom and Brook last year, Stampede Luffy this year).
That's why in my projection attemtps, based on the assumption that Kaido/Wano event would be our 5th anni (and it is an anni-worthy event), Global anni has to happen late March this year.

I already chopped off 2 weeks of the release schedule to try make Kaido land mid March. There's no wiggling room pretty much for Bandai. One would think it's easy and they could just have Bullet and Stampede Luffy release in the same sugo, except they can't because there was a 3 weeks gap between both AND they were boosted/belonged to two different TMs. I doubt they'll have us play 2 TMs at the same time. And they can't really release Bullet then Kaido for anni then Stampede Luffy in late March because Stampede was a 2 months long event pretty much.

The only switcharoo shenanigans that could happen (but honestly very unlikely considering how Kizuna/TM works now) is skipping Reverie batch altogether and have Bullet release at New Year. Then 1.5 month of Stampede, leading us to Kaido for end of Feb. And then Reverie 3 months late.

There's one downside to Stampede Luffy being our Anni sugo, can't see what kind of Global exclusive and Stampede themed legend we could get to launch alongside Luffy. It's much easier for Bandai to come up with a Wano legend to release with Kaido.

I do recall a few TMs where we had some random RRs added at the last announcement, but it's not common. More likely we'll get some legends tossed in since that happens just about every time. Of course, shield remover and silence among legends would be 6+ Jinbe and Garp respectively, so I guess that's who we should be hoping for? Also I don't have Garp. :/

Yeah they have to give us more legends. Having just the 4 most recent/rarest legends boosted and 6+ Akainu is too harsh. Mentally preparing myself to run TM Nami, Smoothie/Oven or 6+ Akainu for that Lucci fight though. Welcome to Clunky Town.

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
- Stampede Luffy : Bullet is better because of his rainbow damage and because INT + QCK > PSY + DEX. But Luffy hits like a truck too and is obviously better against INT content. If you don't get Bullet, you'll want Stampede Luffy, both just roll over content based on their sheer brute force. In the most recent Kizuna the 3 leads people needed were : new V2 Ace, Bullet and Stampede Luffy.
Also Stampede Luffy has no hp boost got the damage reduction but I prefer HP boost which Bullet has lol

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
JP TM rewards out, two silvers and V1 Whitebeard, Christmas came early this year.

Also Stampede Luffy has no hp boost got the damage reduction but I prefer HP boost which Bullet has lol

Yup I much prefer tankier captains too. :)
Love the fact V2 Ace is a 1.5x HP lead! Damage reduction doesn't feel as good in comparison.

Jesus, congrats!

I got to place 1300 with a 36 nav lvl... so I did what I could to stay in 1500 to get those tasty 3 big orbs for LB at least. Then put myself in the 60 sta Blackbeard raid as I saw I could handle him with a Warco Team... went to sleep... Finished him off 5 minutes ago and got.. ambushed? By LinLin? She wrecked me lol. Would've loved to get her, she seems great. Didn't read anything about it tho. Can this happen anytime I clear a raid? And is it random which unit ambushes you or is there a schedule? Maybe I missed something...

Grats on your first TM, that's a pretty good ranking. :)

Ambushes on Global are not random. In example this time you'd get ambushed by Linlin every time you beat Raid Blackbeard. It's a 100% ambush rate too I believe. But next time Raid Blackbeard comes back, there might be no ambush or it could be a different ambush character. Likewise, next time Ambush Linlin comes back, she'll be attached to another piece of content (raid, coliseum). Thus each time you need to build a different team, sometimes it will be easier, other times it will be harder.

Don't worry, ambush characters always come back, just make sure to check the in-game schedule, they warn us a few days in advance.
Also Ambush Linlin is the toughest ambush fight (with Sengoku) so it's normal that you couldn't clear her blind. But you're right, she's one of the best F2P units in the game. She's used for almost every piece of content. The other ambush Unit you'll want is Garp, his niche is too good. Try at least to get one copy of those 2 at some point and if it's too hard, you use your 4* and 5* skillbooks on them, they are well worth it.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, true confessions time: I never really beat Colo Hajrudin. I mean I did, once, but it cost me.... everything. Like a lot of stamina on failed attempts. Since then I'd go back, try a team someone posted, fail, and go away.

NOT ANYMORE

Double jack team with Robin, Usopp, Magellean, and TM Enel. I'm farming this like a boss and feeling great about it.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Got v2 Jinbe for my reward.

How do you make this guy work as a captain? Says he boosts STR, DEX, and PSY but you need one of each color orb plus RCV to get the attack boost.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
JP TM rewards out, two silvers and V1 Whitebeard, Christmas came early this year.

Grats on your first TM, that's a pretty good ranking. :)

Ambushes on Global are not random. In example this time you'd get ambushed by Linlin every time you beat Raid Blackbeard. It's a 100% ambush rate too I believe. But next time Raid Blackbeard comes back, there might be no ambush or it could be a different ambush character. Likewise, next time Ambush Linlin comes back, she'll be attached to another piece of content (raid, coliseum). Thus each time you need to build a different team, sometimes it will be easier, other times it will be harder.

Don't worry, ambush characters always come back, just make sure to check the in-game schedule, they warn us a few days in advance.
Also Ambush Linlin is the toughest ambush fight (with Sengoku) so it's normal that you couldn't clear her blind. But you're right, she's one of the best F2P units in the game. She's used for almost every piece of content. The other ambush Unit you'll want is Garp, his niche is too good. Try at least to get one copy of those 2 at some point and if it's too hard, you use your 4* and 5* skillbooks on them, they are well worth it.

Thanksies. But it was way more annoying than I thought it would be.. Kizuna was completely different, should've embraced this mode more. Now at least I don't feel so bad that I was basically mauled by her. Will watch out more often for these things now..

Okay, true confessions time: I never really beat Colo Hajrudin. I mean I did, once, but it cost me.... everything. Like a lot of stamina on failed attempts. Since then I'd go back, try a team someone posted, fail, and go away.

NOT ANYMORE

Double jack team with Robin, Usopp, Magellean, and TM Enel. I'm farming this like a boss and feeling great about it.

That's disgusting. It belongs to the confessember thread! Paging neoak :p

/jk

or maybe?

congrats though!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
TM reward was dupe V1 Ace. It's good to get the bad luck out of the system before a big sugo...

The Dressrossa event is so easy, just cruising with FC Kaido and Snakeman. Can even just auto battle the 30 stamina version with Neptune and Kaido!

Pretty excited about Raid Coby/Helmeppo arriving soon too, been a while since we got a dual unit on JP, might be a sign that the big New Year Sugo could be Luffy/Ace or Luffy/Law 6+!

And JP finally getting 6+ V2 Lucci a year late, at least he works with V2 Ace.

Last edited:

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got dupe legend Shiki. Farming Ace is really fun, lets see if I can do the extra colo besides doing Kid too.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Got Coby maxed and almost fully socketed in <10 runs. I love these free copies.

But Coby, he's whatever, he's fine. But this Helmeppo?! I really don't think they intended for it to work with LRR Coby because it is SO GOOD

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Crushing this event with a AkainuV1+ team. Works well enough even if I miss a perfect here and there. Might work on some Garp chllanges today if I get the time, I got to about 8 or so blind with each one but now I need to actually teambuild properly