• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
And so it begins. Maintenance until reset o'clock, and probably past that. Guess I'll just wake up and see what happens.

Legends I never got to use, it's been an honor staring at your pixels

*loads reddit to watch the memes*

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Did okay on Law before the maintenance. Just whipping his ass with Carrot on underground, decent drops

What's everyone's plan tonight? I'll probably just do the free multi and bounce

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Love that JP TM isn't overlapping much with Global this month. Been running these teams, works perfectly. Once again a pretty anemic list of boosted legends and I only own 2 of them but I'm fortunate Luffy/Zoro is really just all you need. Nowadays TM is so easy, the F2P Raids and TM units are more than sufficient captains.

Despite quite a few pre-emptive effects, this TM X-Drake has been very straightforward, especially if you pulled on the Luffy/Zoro sugo, the RRs of that batch takes care of the "trickier" fights. Noticing a lack of TM boosters on my friendlist though for once, usually it's full of them. Guessing everyone just went hard on the Wano sugo.

I got surprised by the maintenance ! I thought it was 7PM CET not PST !

Meh I totally forgot the maintenance was today and so early already. Haven't logged in since last night, totally overflowing with stamina. Also wanted to some prep before the maintenance but couldn't =/

Saw some people talking about taking screenshots of our box with units sorted by date, thought it was a good idea but can't do it anymore now. I can't even remember what units I pulled were "legit" or "glitched". I'm not even sure what's in my box actually so they could take too many/too few and I wouldn't know.

At least, I couldn't use my thousands of tablets in a last minute change of heart lol.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017

Definitely free and done. I expect to somehow be at 0 gems again, but even if I wasn't, this is just a TM sugo. Bullet will still be here, and anni is the planni even if gems will be tough to get by then. More likely though, Sobamask is my plan. Kaido never interested me much, and I need to save back up again.

Did the first two stages for ColoLaw and stopped, that's how much I'm expecting to 0 out on gems.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to log in after maintenance and having the Sanji/Judge and Carrot I pulled in the discounted first multi an entire day BEFORE the entire glitch happened removed from my account. I can just see it happening. I took a screenshot of them, but this is Bandai we're talking about here...

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to log in after maintenance and having the Sanji/Judge and Carrot I pulled in the discounted first multi an entire day BEFORE the entire glitch happened removed from my account. I can just see it happening. I took a screenshot of them, but this is Bandai we're talking about here...
Yeah I pulled V2 Katakuri in the NY sugo a couple days earlier. Swear down, if he's gone...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
If they touch even one legit unit (ignoring the bunch of people on reddit who will lie about it, as kids on reddit do) that's going to be an irreparable breach of trust

I don't know how you'd come back from "a company went into my box and deleted units" in a gacha game

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I doubt there'd be a way for them to recover from that, even with obscenely generous compensation (i.e., according to Bandai, TWO MILLION BERRIES!). I'd like to believe it'd never happen, but after the last few weeks my faith in them aren't the greatest right now. So while there's a 0.01% chance of it occurring, it's still in my mind.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
You guys sure know how to ruin the mood.... Starting to make me worried aswell even though the last few days I was pretty confident about this all. I pulled Vivi/Rebecca on their launch sugo and then Koala/Sabo + V2 Big Mom a couple days before NY. Surely they are safe and sound in my box. If I lose those 3, my account will go from yonko tier straight to mountain bandit tier.

Also completely forgot that Colo Law was already up so yeah that's a lot of wasted stamina since I didn't play all of today.

Did okay on Law before the maintenance. Just whipping his ass with Carrot on underground, decent drops

Kinda forced to stay up and run Colo Law now.

Regarding the sugo, will just take my 11 dupes on the free multi and move on. Honestly, unless you're a whale who is going to grind hard the TM, I highly recommend skipping this sugo because in 2-3 weeks, there will be a "better" sugo with both Bullet (and his 6+ will be out) AND Stampede Luffy. And 5th Anni is right around the corner, just a little over a month left.

There's no huge need to pull Bullet right now in terms of content because :
1) Colo Law is easy without him
2) Raid V2 Lucci is easy enough without him
3) The first Kizuna he was boosted on was the 5th Kizuna, Kizuna Boa and it's out with Stampede Luffy sugo. Global skipped the 4th Kizuna which was released before Bullet.

If they touch even one legit unit (ignoring the bunch of people on reddit who will lie about it, as kids on reddit do) that's going to be an irreparable breach of trust

I don't know how you'd come back from "a company went into my box and deleted units" in a gacha game

That would be an awful move indeed. And I don't understand how people surmised that would happen from reading the notice. But if there are people out there who had legit gems and did NOT pull a single unit since the glitch and STILL got zeroed a few days ago, then anything can happen. That sounds too crazy for me though, imagine buying 1000 gems during NY, you don't use them and them Bandai just sets you to zero and that's it?

Definitely free and done. I expect to somehow be at 0 gems again, but even if I wasn't, this is just a TM sugo. Bullet will still be here, and anni is the planni even if gems will be tough to get by then. More likely though, Sobamask is my plan. Kaido never interested me much, and I need to save back up again.

Did the first two stages for ColoLaw and stopped, that's how much I'm expecting to 0 out on gems.

*fistbump*

Luffy/Zoro + Sobamask sugo is the way to go. I'm hoping for a garbage anni sugo now so that I can focus 100% on May-June. If I have 800-900 gems by then, that should make it more likely to pull the Wano legends.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You guys sure know how to ruin the mood.... Starting to make me worried aswell even though the last few days I was pretty confident about this all. I pulled Vivi/Rebecca on their launch sugo and then Koala/Sabo + V2 Big Mom a couple days before NY. Surely they are safe and sound in my box. If I lose those 3, my account will go from yonko tier straight to mountain bandit tier.
Someone on Reddit posted the idea of the possibility of the compensation mails being glitched and everyone receiving an endless supply of them resulting in Gem Valley happening all over again.

I'm not saying it'll happen, but man that would be hilarious.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017

Also completely forgot that Colo Law was already up so yeah that's a lot of wasted stamina since I didn't play all of today.

Kinda forced to stay up and run Colo Law now.

Regarding the sugo, will just take my 11 dupes on the free multi and move on. Honestly, unless you're a whale who is going to grind hard the TM, I highly recommend skipping this sugo because in 2-3 weeks, there will be a "better" sugo with both Bullet (and his 6+ will be out) AND Stampede Luffy. And 5th Anni is right around the corner, just a little over a month left.

There's no huge need to pull Bullet right now in terms of content because :
1) Colo Law is easy without him
2) Raid V2 Lucci is easy enough without him
3) The first Kizuna he was boosted on was the 5th Kizuna, Kizuna Boa and it's out with Stampede Luffy sugo. Global skipped the 4th Kizuna which was released before Bullet.

That would be an awful move indeed. And I don't understand how people surmised that would happen from reading the notice. But if there are people out there who had legit gems and did NOT pull a single unit since the glitch and STILL got zeroed a few days ago, then anything can happen. That sounds too crazy for me though, imagine buying 1000 gems during NY, you don't use them and them Bandai just sets you to zero and that's it?

*fistbump*

Luffy/Zoro + Sobamask sugo is the way to go. I'm hoping for a garbage anni sugo now so that I can focus 100% on May-June. If I have 800-900 gems by then, that should make it more likely to pull the Wano legends.
Whales will be whales. There's no doubt in my mind that some people are planning to put money on this sugo, when stampede Luffy his global, AND on Anni.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
But if there are people out there who had legit gems and did NOT pull a single unit since the glitch and STILL got zeroed a few days ago, then anything can happen.
I 100% don't believe those people.

I've already seen a lot of "I didn't pull I was asleep!!! *later* Okay maybe I did pull a couple dozen times but"

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Good luck everyone with their free multi tonight, hope we all pull Bullet!

Good luck everyone with the maintenance, hope our accounts won't be butchered beyond saving!

Also what are the odds this maintenance won't be extended? Can already smell the extra apologem.

Someone on Reddit posted the idea of the possibility of the compensation mails being glitched and everyone receiving an endless supply of them resulting in Gem Valley happening all over again.

At least if it happens again, we all know what to do : max box space, buy all the ships, pull like crazy for TM boosters and get top 100, empty the Ray Shop, rainbow your entire box, max every single unit's special. After all, this is the lesson Bandai just taught us.

Whales will be whales. There's no doubt in my mind that some people are planning to put money on this sugo, when stampede Luffy his global, AND on Anni.

Oh yeah no doubt and I'm very grateful they are doing that. Just for "dolphins" or F2P players on the fence, a bit more patience would give a shot at multiple new legends and new RR batches.

I 100% don't believe those people.

I've already seen a lot of "I didn't pull I was asleep!!! *later* Okay maybe I did pull a couple dozen times but"

Lol there's definitely a lot of that. It makes no sense for Bandai to actually steal/scam their customers on purpose during this whole fiasco. What I can see happening is some mistakes/approximations which could result in some accounts losing more than they should and some others to keep more than they should. Hopefully they'll keep the mistakes to a minimum.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017

I fully support this 100%. I love the game but come on that would be hysterical.

My money's on "People who didn't delete the mails that were voided suddenly find them un-voided"

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck everyone with their free multi tonight, hope we all pull Bullet!

Good luck everyone with the maintenance, hope our accounts won't be butchered beyond saving!

Also what are the odds this maintenance won't be extended? Can already smell the extra apologem.

At least if it happens again, we all know what to do : max box space, buy all the ships, pull like crazy for TM boosters and get top 100, empty the Ray Shop, rainbow your entire box, max every single unit's special. After all, this is the lesson Bandai just taught us.
Maintenance is near positive to be extended. I'd be surprised if it isn't.

And as for the second part of your post, that's pretty much it. At least we know what to do when a similar glitch happens again! I wish I had purchased the ships before the maintenance hit. :(

I fully support this 100%. I love the game but come on that would be hysterical.

My money's on "People who didn't delete the mails that were voided suddenly find them un-voided"
Yeah, it'd be the icing on the cake if something like that happened. I really want to see it, it'd be amazing.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well there it is, already extended by 3 hours. Going to bed after this last TM run, see you on the other side tomorrow! Reckon the game won't be up yet by then or will have been taken down again!
This is just the first extension, I expect at least one more. But hey, just think of the possibilities. Two extensions means two...TWO Rainbow Gems!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa whoa look at this greedy bastard.
You'll get one and you'll like it
You're absolutely correct, perhaps I overshot my expectations a bit. My apologies. Half a Rainbow Gem for the first extension and then the other half for the second extension. That's probably more reasonable.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably only gonna do 1 summon and let that be it. I'm just down on everything.

I wasn't even playing during the whole fiasco and come to find out yall got amazing rewards from it lol.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just here to watch the world burn and twist my cigarette(wallet) in Bandai's eye when they fuck up and I lose Cracker

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This made me laugh:

Especially this:

Yeah, good luck with that.

Edit: Still no tweet about the maintenance extension. At least they have their priorities straight.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
People really need to stop looking towards the optc twitter like it's some sort of human communication tool. It's a corporate account handled by japanese devs with premade translated tweets scheduled to go out at predetermined times. It's like complaining to a bot.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure why people comment on the Tweets, no one of importance reads them. I guess it helps vent their frustration a bit?

I do wish they'd use the outlet to post game updates (like the beginning, extensions, etc. of maintenance) and not just for advertisements, though.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
We got an additional 50 gems for all this mess. This makes me pretty happy that they're at least reading our feedback given that there's no official way for us to communicate with them. Lost all my tablets/RP but kept my rainbowed units and.... uh... SABOALA?! I guess I had extra gems to do a multi that would have got me them! I'll take that trade!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
All of my characters gone, but at least they didn't make a mistake and wipe the Sanji/Judge and Carrot I pulled prior to the glitch with my legit gems. That worry is over with.

Edit: According to Reddit, some people who pulled with 0 gems (before the glitch) managed to keep some of their Legend pulls, so...yeah...

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Some people got to keep their stuff too. I think if you pulled something good with "legit gems", they deducted your legit gems and let you keep your good legend. That's how I'm making sense of all this at least...

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
So 102 gems in total.
Free multi resulted in newer RR Hyouzu and Conney.

No free Legend ticket for me...sucks.

PS. Bummer thought we would have a skill up after the maintenance.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
This is some bs. Had 120 gems before gem valley and didn't get to keep a single unit. I'd much rather have had the Shira/man and Neko/inu I got from the first pulls than this box space I didn't need. In fact all I kept were the RP ticket pulls which was my second barto. Not worth it for that. Only good thing is that all my rainbows stayed. So maybe it's a win? Not that I really needed them but it'll be good to have I guess.

My tablets and RP down to zero as well

Also free multi had FOUR reds but all dupes. Nami, enel, G4v2, and what/Marco. So I guess I've got RP again

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Did the the 30gem multi as well...Sanji x Judge (new).

Okay done with this....pretty cool.
Got Brook on the free multi and... Red! Extended!!!!

SaboKoala DDD:
Congrats you two.

Free multi got me a Legend, I got excited, but nope. Fujitora V1 dupe of course, I don't know why I was expecting anything from the last couple of years. Got upset, did the 30 gem, and nothing again. I'm done here.