• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
TM rank: 3065

If I had finished my current run I would probably be in the top 3000 but I just did not want to continue.

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ, that was a absolute bloodbath of a TM. Got home from work and was ranked around 609 and thought, "Hey, I might be able to make top 500. It shouldn't be too hard!" (Spoilers: It was pretty fucking hard.) Just for reference, I had a the highest point boosting team with Bullet for a 34.3x multiplier. It still took 55 Nav levels to reach top 500 AND I just barely made it, like one nav level made all the difference there. I think I finished 444. The most disheartening thing trying to break through that 600-500 bottle neck was finishing a Luffy fight and seeing your rank go up one spot. Just one. And all I had to do was grind for 4 hours till the mode ended and I just made it. I probably would have been pretty pissed if I didn't after that death march.

Treasure map sucks. I don't know why I do this to myself.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Did a 30 pull, last poster was a secret red, new Vivi/Rebecca!!

Edit: Fell below 1000 because I was busy :(

Last edited:

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Jesus Christ, that was a absolute bloodbath of a TM. Got home from work and was ranked around 609 and thought, "Hey, I might be able to make top 500. It shouldn't be too hard!" (Spoilers: It was pretty fucking hard.) Just for reference, I had a the highest point boosting team with Bullet for a 34.3x multiplier. It still took 55 Nav levels to reach top 500 AND I just barely made it, like one nav level made all the difference there. I think I finished 444. The most disheartening thing trying to break through that 600-500 bottle neck was finishing a Luffy fight and seeing your rank go up one spot. Just one. And all I had to do was grind for 4 hours till the mode ended and I just made it. I probably would have been pretty pissed if I didn't after that death march.

I don't know why you do it either. You even have Bullet. Maybe you enjoy feeling the pain or something. Congrats on the rank tho!

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why you do it either. You even have Bullet. Maybe you enjoy feeling the pain or something. Congrats on the rank tho!
Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment. My logic usually starts out as "I have all the boosters and the legend to make the highest multiplier team. It would be a waste not to go for a good rank!" And then after the realism that EVERYONE can practically build a 30x point boosting team without owning Bullet, it kinda veers off into sunk cost fallacy territory. "I already invested so much time into doing these runs, I might as well see it to completion!" Lately, I've finished TMs in the 30-40 run territory but this one got its dreadful evil hooks into me. What I don't get are the people that consistently go top 100 with 150+ runs. THAT seems unreasonable, which probably doesn't mean much coming from me.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Easy Carrot team from reddit:

Carrots, 6+ Rayleigh(needs his cd reduction sailor), colo law, colo Magellan, and Gallete

Corazon support on Law and Raid Zoro on Ray

One turn kill every stage
Stage 6: Ray, Mag and Carrot specials(ray first) then kill
Stage 7: Law, Carrot, Ray(should be up), Galette(select Magellan) and Magellan specials in that order-ish, then kill

Super fast, super easy. I'm already done with skulls

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
SUUUUPER happy I didn't stay awake and grind the end of Smoker TM. Dropped like 400 more places to end around 4400. Whatever, it's done and let's never talk about it again.

Bullet Skulls though, man, RNG is in my favor. Carrot is doing wonders for clearing things lately, super happy to have her. Also managed to skillup my ColoLaw finally with only a few copies.

Will finish the Bullet missions first then move to this navy gun event. Seems easy enough, just a time sink, but nice rewards and a red ticket is always welcome

Oct 27, 2017
Bullet's done, time to do the navy thing. Using Snakeman with knight Zoro & Sanji and FN Nami and Franky so I have an entire team of boosted units. Kinda sucks that books drop and you can copy them.

Tried the Bullet challenge stage a couple of times and failed, so I'll leave that for later.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Well, this was the TM that finally broke me, just got 1mil to finish Smoker and skated. This being like stage 7 of a non-stop content stream coupled with some bad sugo pulls in an attempt to get a booster was all I could handle. TM Mihawk to TM Smoker, my New World streak ends here. Back to Paradise.

(I did pull Luffy/Ace after a million years, which is nice I guess)

On the other hand, I'm actually enjoying the Fujitora event so far. Stuff I can farm at my own pace is much better. Having Knight Zoro helps though, with that and Snakeman captains I'm guaranteed 5 extra drops per run.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
It helps I got 2 of those Sanji in armor.

Though I wish I knew a good team combo to fight Fujitora in the 60 stamina run.
I'm using Jack x 2, Montdor, Armor Sanji, FN Stampede Franky and Snakeman. It's pretty easy. Jack, Snakeman and Franky against Srntomaru. Sanji, Jack, Montdor against Fuji.

Easy easy

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Grats to everyone with their TM rankings! Looks like almost everyone (RIP Lowblood, say hi to Makino for us back in East Blue) got their Stampede Sanji. Of course we'll never use him.

On JP got 2 new RRs from the myriad of gold tickets this World Journey event hands out. INT Viola and Halloween Doffy, pretty happy about the latter, love the artwork. This World Journey event is pretty easy, though stamina consuming. A lot of different teams for all 3 versions.
Obviously Luffy/Zoro and their batch just destroy this content so I ran them for Mihawk and Boa but Luffy/Law, Koala/Sabo and Carrot all clear that with ease. For Croc (the Driven version), Barto/Cavendish make it very safe but I'm using a Bullet team since I just pulled him ^^;

12 gold tickets, 16 gems and a lot of CCs, not bad for such a simple event!

PSA for the Fujitora event on Global : if you want to be stamina efficient, avoid doing double stamina runs since the duplicated items are not doubled.

Started the Fuji event last night to get rid of my stamina but switched to Bullet island now, got 2 skulls out of 5 runs, will stick to 30 stamina to get the CM done asap and surely will get the 2 extra skulls by the time it's all done.

Good job epic last minute marathon. Won't blame you since I did 57 runs to finish around 1300 instead of 1400.... At least there was some sort of goal behind your grind.

What I don't get are the people that consistently go top 100 with 150+ runs. THAT seems unreasonable, which probably doesn't mean much coming from me.

It's pretty demanding for sure but I guess ultimately it's not "impossible". I watch this French player who streams his TM and he usually gets top 10, basically he tries to go for 30 runs per day. Think that's roughly 4-5h per day for him, still a heavy investment but he has a full time job and a family too. The last day he tends to play more though to secure his rank.

Did a 30 pull, last poster was a secret red, new Vivi/Rebecca!!

Edit: Fell below 1000 because I was busy :(

Grats on Vivi/Rebecca! Your tablets had to die for this.

Easy Carrot team from reddit:

Carrots, 6+ Rayleigh(needs his cd reduction sailor), colo law, colo Magellan, and Gallete

Corazon support on Law and Raid Zoro on Ray

One turn kill every stage
Stage 6: Ray, Mag and Carrot specials(ray first) then kill
Stage 7: Law, Carrot, Ray(should be up), Galette(select Magellan) and Magellan specials in that order-ish, then kill

Super fast, super easy. I'm already done with skulls

Thanks, just used this team, much faster than the one I used on JP since I didn't have Carrot then. :)

I'm using Jack x 2, Montdor, Armor Sanji, FN Stampede Franky and Snakeman. It's pretty easy. Jack, Snakeman and Franky against Srntomaru. Sanji, Jack, Montdor against Fuji.

Easy easy

Are you trading on purpose drops for exp farming so that you can squeeze in more runs? It actually makes sense since at best you could squeeze in another Snakeman or Bullet (1 extra drop) and 2 Stampde units (2x 0.5 extra drop) for your Jacks and Mont d'Or.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Grats on Vivi/Rebecca! Your tablets had to die for this.
I rolled my eyes when the Luffy animation happened because I expected V1 Shanks or some shit
Are you trading on purpose drops for exp farming so that you can squeeze in more runs? It actually makes sense since at best you could squeeze in another Snakeman or Bullet (1 extra drop) and 2 Stampde units (2x 0.5 extra drop) for your Jacks and Mont d'Or.
I'm very, very lazy. I'm close to a level up but I guess after that I can rearrange it

Oct 27, 2017
Currently at 16 guns and no stamina. I wish I had saved the last CM quest for this. First time in a while that I want to grind but don't have the stamina.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to download all data? The random data downloads when loading some stages are killing my data allowance

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Finally got lucky with the red tickets.
20+ red tickets for a non dupe.
Robin!
Then jpn getting a new NamiRobin legend, totally fan service art.
Also new awesome Pudding

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get a legend pull since I was under 4k, but got Sanji who I didnt think I was getting. Neat.

Also, didn't know I had Knight Zoro and Sanji. Hello 10 extra drops. Might make this event a bit more bearable now.

Finished bullet (only got 4 drops in 20 runs, so thank you chopperman mission for the last one), so it's all guns all the time now

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Finishing the small and medium guns really took the shine off this event

Only 55 more gold ones to go D:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
True....but there is also alit of time left to finish the event. People are to obsessed with clearing everything in 1-2 days xD
It's not so much that I wanna get it done in one day so much that it's really boring and the rewards aren't very good

And I know deep down the red ticket will be a V1 Sabo or something

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
It's not so much that I wanna get it done in one day so much that it's really boring and the rewards aren't very good

And I know deep down the red ticket will be a V1 Sabo or something
Oh I absolutely agree with that ...it's quite the slog and we know that Boa v1 will wait at the end xD

Especially when there is so much else going on...didn't expect so many Stampede related farming events.