• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm? Reached Thriller Bark in the story mode. Maybe I don't recall correctly, but did it always have it's own music? I remember it actually having just the usual story mode OST? Anyway, like it lol. Because for me it was actually dumpster fire after the awesomeness that was W7.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I finally beat Bullet challenge with a double Warco team... I couldn't get the hang of Stampede Luffy a timing and I usually only get 2-3 tries a day since the people with it are also farming the Marine FN. It was pretty annoying to use double Warco without V2 Kata but it's possible as long as you don't mind stalling forever until your specials are ready.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I keep telling myself there's no justification for buying Megalo, but every Warco team for the challenge is using it. Not sure if there's an alternative.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
two meats and a level up and I'm done with this rifle garbage

Red ticket was Tesoro, who I'll hang on to for support.

When the heck are we getting the movie supports?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Delighted about dual Nami/Robin and Pudding legends arriving. Pudding is like 1.5 year late but at least she got her well deserved legend card. Great pick for her 6* artwork too, one of the best scenes from WCI arc. Apparently they are adding a brand new captain effect to the game for her, hopefully means she's going to be very useful. Something like rewinding damage or pre-emptive effects?

Absolutely gutted about Nami/Robin 6* artwork though, what a joke. The 5* art might be generic but I'd rather have that. Plus since they are a dual unit, we won't get a 6+ anytime soon. This is V1 Nami all over again. Can already see their sprite being a lazy reskin of Bubble Kalifa... Quite surprised Bandai are releasing this unit already though, after Luffy/Zoro, this is another major pairing, thought they'd save those until the game last few months. DEX/INT lead is an interesting pairing, hope they are the first 4.75x captain and are just plain better than Lawffy or Luffy/Zoro.

Done with World Journey event on JP, actually nothing to spend my stamina on, first time in a long while. Just farming the latest FN to stock up on Sobamask and Chopper books, in case I ever pull them.

On Global, my TM reward was a V2 Law dupe. Done with Bullet island and about halfway done with Fuji's golden guns.

I rolled my eyes when the Luffy animation happened because I expected V1 Shanks or some shit

I've lost track of what animation does what on which version lol. They've changed it so often. I think on JP, getting the Luffy animation means it's guaranteed to be a banner/tavern legend, that's how I pulled Luffy/Zoro. On Global I'm not sure what Luffy means.

Did one 30 Gem Multi got Knight Zoro & Sanji and Stampede Luffy....YES

Woah, crazy luck! Congrats :)

Finishing the small and medium guns really took the shine off this event

Only 55 more gold ones to go D:
Aaaahhh still 63 guns short.
True....but there is also alit of time left to finish the event. People are to obsessed with clearing everything in 1-2 days xD

Yeah this type of event is merely "do 60-100 runs" in disguise. If you're terribly unlucky (or run poorly optimized teams), you'll need 100 60-stamina runs to get the red ticket. Since we get 480 stamina per day, that's about 13 days worth of stamina (not counting refills) if you don't waste any stamina. The issue is they often pair these events with other content, we'll get raid Stampede Lucci and raid Stampede Sabo before the end and both are well worth farming.

I keep telling myself there's no justification for buying Megalo, but every Warco team for the challenge is using it. Not sure if there's an alternative.

Get it, it's a great ship :p
Megalo had a lukewarm reception at release but it's a pretty good ship, in my top 5 most used ships over the last few months easily. It's so good for many "stalling" captains, rainbow damage boost, big HP buff and useful special.

two meats and a level up and I'm done with this rifle garbage

Red ticket was Tesoro, who I'll hang on to for support.

When the heck are we getting the movie supports?

I haven't got a single meat since normal snails were back... Did you end up switching to another team?

Movie supports are out soon™ (should have been out by now already, not quite sure what Global is doing...)

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't got a single meat since normal snails were back... Did you end up switching to another team?
yeah I pretty quickly switched to Armor Sanji x 2, Snakeman, Kid/Killer, FN Stampede Franky and FN Stampede Brook

7-10 double drops, which translates to 7-10 extra small and medium guns and one extra gold gun every three times

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Beat Bullet 0 stamina first try with this Snakeman + FC Stampede Luffy team. Quite slow but very safe. Couldn't run the faster version with V2 Kata since I don't have him on Global. Funny enough, I messed up on the final burst round exactly like I did on JP months back. Was shaking my head once again when I saw Bullet with 1% HP left until I realised you have 2 turns to burst anyway.

Is Megalo even available? I can't see him in the Unlockable Isle.

I think it's currently not available anymore, it was during the Christmas period. Will probably come back next month during Anni.

yeah I pretty quickly switched to Armor Sanji x 2, Snakeman, Kid/Killer, FN Stampede Franky and FN Stampede Brook

7-10 double drops, which translates to 7-10 extra small and medium guns and one extra gold gun every three times

Ok, I'm using a similar team, except with Bullet FC instead of Armour Sanji/Zoro. Might just try with them though since my team is kinda overkill.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
> Sees all the Bullet 0 stamina have Snakeman Luffy
> Has no Snakeman

crying.jpg

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I'm using a similar team, except with Bullet FC instead of Armour Sanji/Zoro. Might just try with them though since my team is kinda overkill.
try to farm for orbs on the Kuma stage while killing them as fast as possible. You can kill Sentomaru in one turn if both Sanjis and Luffy have matching orbs. Use Franky and Snakeman and OTKO him, but it's not big deal if you don't.

If you do, use Sanji and Kid and attack ending on Kid. Next turn Sanji and Brook and he'll be super dead. If you come in without Luffy just use Brook turn 1 as well and you should be fine.

I only died twice to Fuji. Once when I dropped a combo and another time when I tried to get the team to OTKO Fuji by equipping Raid Zoro and instead got him to like 3% hp and he despaired me for 50 turns.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
> Sees all the Bullet 0 stamina have Snakeman Luffy
> Has no Snakeman

Do you have Warco? There are quite a few teams out there for them. Pretty straightforward ones, especially if you also have V2 Katakuri.

Like this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjRI-wAzbR0&feature=youtu.be
Luffy/Ace team : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LrMfM20QtA
Mean Machine F2P (!) team (full disclosure : takes 1h30 to 2h) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fUbaiAQhkI

try to farm for orbs on the Kuma stage while killing them as fast as possible. You can kill Sentomaru in one turn if both Sanjis and Luffy have matching orbs. Use Franky and Snakeman and OTKO him, but it's not big deal if you don't.

If you do, use Sanji and Kid and attack ending on Kid. Next turn Sanji and Brook and he'll be super dead. If you come in without Luffy just use Brook turn 1 as well and you should be fine.

I only died twice to Fuji. Once when I dropped a combo and another time when I tried to get the team to OTKO Fuji by equipping Raid Zoro and instead got him to like 3% hp and he despaired me for 50 turns.

Thanks for the breakdown, sounds quite more unsafe than Bullet FC for sure haha. You were using Snakeman as your captain right?
So it's a 2-turns burst on boss stage.

Thanks, so I'm not going crazy then, haha. I hope Hoe returns too, really need it for my Carrot teams. :(

Hoe is definitely top priority! Works so well for most teams and helps so much in content like Kizuna.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Are there any teams/guides for the Lucci thing? If there's a reddut thread, I can't seem to find it.

Here's the JP thread with plenty of different teams.

And there is Zeenigami's breakdown video. It's not too hard a raid. There are two versions of stage 4 so some teams might struggle.

Raid Stampede Lucci

Stage breakdown in written form :

Stage 1: Lucci comes and give reduce healing for 99 turn(the one from BM raid) also 1 marine girl will have a 3 perfect barrier for 1 turn, if you dont kill her, she silence everyone for 15 turn.

Stage 2 : Mobs + turtle

Stage 3 : The front guy bind 1 sub for 6 turn randomly, the back guy blow 1 sub for 3 turn randomly.

Stage 4 :

• 2 variations - DEX Momonga + 5 STR mobs OR STR Dalmatian + 5 INT mobs, blind crew for 5 turns
  • Momonga changes orb to block, upon death gives bomb orbs and 1.1x chainlock for 12 turn
  • Dalmatian changes orb to bomb, upon death give block orbs and chain coefficient reducer for 12 turn

Stage 5 :
  • Has about 10M hp
  • put up 4 turn of threshold
  • swap captain for a crew for 3 turn,
  • silence fc.
  • Gives decrease chain multiplier limit for 10 turns.
  • After 2 turn, give your team 1 turn atk down, raise his atk, deal some damage, about 6k, raise his defense(blue shield) for 99 turn.

Teams :

Barto/Cav Driven team : used this one on JP, works pretty well. There are other variations.
Double Carrot team : very fast, most people who own Carrot will probably use her since she deals with most annoying things in this raid very well. Plenty of different variations too.
5 teams from Imperio : Luffy/Ace, Lucy, 6+ V1 Akainu, 6+ V1 Lucci, V1 Katakuri
Luffy/Law team
Koala/Sabo team

The unit :

• Captain: ATK 2.5x, HP 1.2x, increase ATK if on the previous turn at least 1 enemy was defeated (Max 3.25x in 10 turns)
  • Special: 100000 fixed damage to all enemies, change all orbs, including BLOCK, to STR/QCK/INT orbs, when there are 4 or more STR characters for 1 turn boost color affinity for normal attacks of crew by 2x, when there are 3 or more QCK and INT characters reduce 5 turns of Bind and reduce 5 turns of Percent Damage Reduction
  • Sailor 1: +50 to STR Characters
  • Sailor 2: Fighter and Slasher Characters will treat STR orbs as beneficial
  • LB 1 (Lv.5): DEX Damage Reduction, Reduce 5% incoming DEX damage
  • LB 2 (Lv.5): Slot Bind Reduction, Reduce 10 turns of Slot Bind on himself
  • Support (Lv.5): 7% ATK to Support Character (STR Characters)

One of the best and most common F2P subs for Bullet. Pretty great on STR teams since he does so many different things : AoE damage, full orb manipulation and 2x CA booster.

Highly recommend farming him because he's not come back (nor any other Stampede content) yet on JP. I only got a few skill ups back when he released because I was greedy and focused on the Fujitora event. Had to use use plenty of manuals to max him out.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
You could probably get by using Moby Dick tbh, it's only useful for the +200 healing and damage reduction. You'll have to get pretty lucky with healing orbs on stage 5 though but it should be possible if you have enough heal RCV boost orbs + damage reduction.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
finished the rookie missions doing all the Fujitora stuff so I threw another multi for Day 2 since both Bullet and Luffy are boosted

gLWInKZ.png

🙌

I should go buy a lottery ticket. Still didn't get any of the new strawhat RRs but whoooooo cares

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
app_banner_sugofes_280_dVqDWaN0iH.png

JP news about the upcoming batch and 50M Download event are in the game! Seems like a pretty massive celebration with bingo/lottery. A bit early to qualify for our "French Anni" slot next August. V2 Germa batch was end of February.

Nami/Robin and Pudding are both using new mechanics interestingly.

Dual Legend Nami/Robin DEX/INT

EPLXB8QUYAAmIi6

Captain Ability : 4.5x ATK boost for DEX and INT units, 6x (!!!!!) when they have an EMPTY orb, 1.3x HP and makes RCV/DEX/INT beneficial, 20% damage reduction

Special : Cut 25% HP from one enemy, for 1 turn boost DEX and INT orbs by 2.5x, remove 10 turns of paralysis

Swap Ability : Makes crew's slots empty and saves slots for next turn (as in return the saved orbs next turn)

6x ATK boost with no matching orb thus no orb boost isn't that great at first glance. But if a certain new unit actually made empty orbs count as matching orbs... TM Shanks/Beckmann seems like an obvious sub for Nami/Robin.

Legend INT Pudding

EPLXB8PVUAEYMFC

Captain Ability : 3.5x ATK boost for Cerebral units, 4.25x when orbs matching, 1.25x HP, makes INT beneficial, increases appearance of PSY slots

Special : Turn Empty, Block and badly matching orbs into matching orbs (or maybe makes those orbs count as beneficial? That would be super busted for Nami/Robin), CD-1 for team, choose one damage boost option and save it

The last part of her special seems potentially incredible, being able to save ANY buff on your team and use it later (to avoid pre-emptives?). Need to see how it works though. Situationnal but if you can bypass any pre-emptive, this is huge.

finished the rookie missions doing all the Fujitora stuff so I threw another multi for Day 2 since both Bullet and Luffy are boosted

🙌

I should go buy a lottery ticket. Still didn't get any of the new strawhat RRs but whoooooo cares

Congrats!!! The return of the Bandai spy -____________________-

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I even managed to rainbow him with my (now) meagre tablet stash ;_;

also re: those legends.

Me: Haha imagine if they do a 5.5x booster someday
Bandai like seven days later: Here's a 6x booster

Pudding seems super interesting though

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I even managed to rainbow him with my (now) meagre tablet stash ;_;

also re: those legends.

Me: Haha imagine if they do a 5.5x booster someday
Bandai like seven days later: Here's a 6x booster

Pudding seems super interesting though

Bandai I lost all my tablets too, where's my Bullet compensation? T_____T

Yeah Pudding is potentially super duper amazing. She can yoink any buff it seems, so things like TM Big Mom 3x orb boost are free game <.<

Ecstatic about her special, the more I think about it, the more broken it could be.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017

JP news about the upcoming batch and 50M Download event are in the game! Seems like a pretty massive celebration with bingo/lottery. A bit early to qualify for our "French Anni" slot next August. V2 Germa batch was end of February.

EPLXB8QUYAAmIi6

Captain Ability : 4.5x ATK boost for DEX and INT units, 6x (!!!!!) when they have an EMPTY orb, 1.3x HP and makes RCV/DEX/INT beneficial, 20% damage reduction

Special : Cut 25% HP from one enemy, for 1 turn boost DEX and INT orbs by 2.5x, remove 10 turns of paralysis

Swap Ability : Makes crew's slots empty and saves slots for next turn (as in return the saved orbs next turn)

6x ATK boost with no matching orb thus no orb boost isn't that great at first glance. But if a certain new unit actually made empty orbs count as matching orbs... TM Shanks/Beckmann seems like an obvious sub for Nami/Robin.

Legend INT Pudding

EPLXB8PVUAEYMFC

Captain Ability : 3.5x ATK boost for Cerebral units, 4.25x when orbs matching, 1.25x HP, makes INT beneficial, increases appearance of PSY slots

Special : Turn Empty, Block and badly matching orbs into matching orbs (or maybe makes those orbs count as beneficial? That would be super busted for Nami/Robin), CD-1 for team, choose one damage boost option and save it

The last part of her special seems potentially incredible, being able to save ANY buff on your team and use it later (to avoid pre-emptives?). Need to see how it works though. Situationnal but if you can bypass any pre-emptive, this is huge.

Omg, Robin/Nami would be perfect with Shanks/Beckman and I can see teams running with TM BM with Pudding to save that x3 color affinity to use with other buffs. Kizuna will be interesting to see once these legends are out.

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the JP thread with plenty of different teams.

And there is Zeenigami's breakdown video. It's not too hard a raid. There are two versions of stage 4 so some teams might struggle.

Raid Stampede Lucci

Stage breakdown in written form :

Stage 1: Lucci comes and give reduce healing for 99 turn(the one from BM raid) also 1 marine girl will have a 3 perfect barrier for 1 turn, if you dont kill her, she silence everyone for 15 turn.

Stage 2 : Mobs + turtle

Stage 3 : The front guy bind 1 sub for 6 turn randomly, the back guy blow 1 sub for 3 turn randomly.

Stage 4 :

• 2 variations - DEX Momonga + 5 STR mobs OR STR Dalmatian + 5 INT mobs, blind crew for 5 turns
  • Momonga changes orb to block, upon death gives bomb orbs and 1.1x chainlock for 12 turn
  • Dalmatian changes orb to bomb, upon death give block orbs and chain coefficient reducer for 12 turn

Stage 5 :
  • Has about 10M hp
  • put up 4 turn of threshold
  • swap captain for a crew for 3 turn,
  • silence fc.
  • Gives decrease chain multiplier limit for 10 turns.
  • After 2 turn, give your team 1 turn atk down, raise his atk, deal some damage, about 6k, raise his defense(blue shield) for 99 turn.

Teams :

Barto/Cav Driven team : used this one on JP, works pretty well. There are other variations.
Double Carrot team : very fast, most people who own Carrot will probably use her since she deals with most annoying things in this raid very well. Plenty of different variations too.
5 teams from Imperio : Luffy/Ace, Lucy, 6+ V1 Akainu, 6+ V1 Lucci, V1 Katakuri
Luffy/Law team
Koala/Sabo team

The unit :

• Captain: ATK 2.5x, HP 1.2x, increase ATK if on the previous turn at least 1 enemy was defeated (Max 3.25x in 10 turns)
  • Special: 100000 fixed damage to all enemies, change all orbs, including BLOCK, to STR/QCK/INT orbs, when there are 4 or more STR characters for 1 turn boost color affinity for normal attacks of crew by 2x, when there are 3 or more QCK and INT characters reduce 5 turns of Bind and reduce 5 turns of Percent Damage Reduction
  • Sailor 1: +50 to STR Characters
  • Sailor 2: Fighter and Slasher Characters will treat STR orbs as beneficial
  • LB 1 (Lv.5): DEX Damage Reduction, Reduce 5% incoming DEX damage
  • LB 2 (Lv.5): Slot Bind Reduction, Reduce 10 turns of Slot Bind on himself
  • Support (Lv.5): 7% ATK to Support Character (STR Characters)

One of the best and most common F2P subs for Bullet. Pretty great on STR teams since he does so many different things : AoE damage, full orb manipulation and 2x CA booster.

Highly recommend farming him because he's not come back (nor any other Stampede content) yet on JP. I only got a few skill ups back when he released because I was greedy and focused on the Fujitora event. Had to use use plenty of manuals to max him out.

Thanks. Nakama didn't have any teams posted when I asked but now they have a Shanks/Bullet team up that seems to work well for me.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

gLWInKZ.png

🙌

Welp, jesus! CONGRATS!

EPLXB8QUYAAmIi6

Legend INT Pudding

EPLXB8PVUAEYMFC

I love the Pudding design so much. As much as I hate the nami/robin design, really. Ofc for Bandais wallet there isn't another possible design aside from being bare nacked.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

gLWInKZ.png

🙌

Wow, that is awesome. Congrats!

EPLXB8QUYAAmIi6

Legend INT Pudding

EPLXB8PVUAEYMFC

Oh wow, I need them both.

I think I might just start saving my gems for the NY Sugofest and go all-in on those, the last one did me well and getting Legends on their first appearance or shortly after is always a headache.

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
The empty orb meta is hopefully balanced in Bamco's mind, gonna hate it if it's a preemptive for a super emptier debuff that rids Wa/Rainbow/Semla orbs

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017

EPLXB8QUYAAmIi6

Legend INT Pudding

EPLXB8PVUAEYMFC

This really wants to make me start OPTC Japan...lol.
Wonder how difficult it would be to pull them on a new account.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
A few things I missed last night about JP 50M DL event :

1) They get to vote for 2 future legends! Those will be released later in 2020. First vote will be a pick between 4 choices : Ivankov, Bonney, Reiju, Sugar (???). Hope Ivankov wins, they totally deserve a legend card, should have happened years ago even. Bonney would be my distant 2nd choice since she's a Supernova and might (or might not) have a big part to play in the Reverie arc. I can totally see Reiju winning though, she's probably more popular than the other 3.

The 2nd vote will happen in 2 weeks, we'll probably get another batch of 4 characters to pick from. The notice also mentions that characters who lose might still get a legend later. Seems to point towards a much bigger diversity in terms of legends in the future, which I gladly welcome. There's chance for Moria and Arlong maybe.

2) AsianGuy translated the new legends details properly here. Quite a few important things we still don't know. But Nami/Robin swap stores your set of orbs until you swap them again, not until next turn. Which is much better. The key part is we don't know whether it will work on Wa, Semla and Rainbow orbs or not. Would be extra busted if it was the case since you could swap on turn 1 with some units like Wano Carrot who gives full Wa orbs from the get go and just wait until boss room to swap again and get full Wa orbs.

Nami/Robin are extremely tanky too, which is nice too see. Built in damage reduction and 1.3x boost to HP and RCV.

Pudding positive buff storage DOES bypass pre-emptives, which is situationnal but absolutely gamebreaking. Could see people bringing her even in teams where she's not boosted just for that. Lawffy owners know first hand how often orb boost is interrupted but with Pudding you could pop the special on stage 4, store it then restore it on boss stage. Gamewith says it works with : ATK, Orb, Colour Affinity, Conditionnal ATK boosts. Chain lock isn't listed but we'll see later.

3) Was considering pulling for the new batch since I'm back to 450 gems a month after Luffy/Zoro sugo but I'll just happily skip it now that I've seen the sugofest structure. Yet once again absolutely garbage boosted lists, over 20 legends, a good third of them being 2016 legends..... It's been over 6 months, probably closer to 9 months (last anni with Luffy/Law) since JP had a good sugo. Mindboggling why they've made the limited pools so garbage for a while. Must generate a ton of money though since they are sticking with it.

Imagine going up to the 18th multi and getting a Kizaru or Cavendish or Croc!!!!! You need to get to the 20th multi to get a guaranteed 2019 legend... Of course no discounted multi. We're given a free multi but it specifically says "no 2x legend rate" and the rate for the new units will be tanked for sure.

And this is why JP hands out more free gems than Global, you have to pull 40 multis per sugo to get something decent.

Wow, that is awesome. Congrats!

Oh wow, I need them both.

I think I might just start saving my gems for the NY Sugofest and go all-in on those, the last one did me well and getting Legends on their first appearance or shortly after is always a headache.

Do you mean NY sugofest on Global, thus in December 2020, or JP NY sugofest (Luffy/Zoro) which should land in May on Global? If you're ready to save your gems during 11 months on Global, you'll probably have over 2000 gems to blast on the NY 2021 sugo and I reckon you'd get most new legends lol. But that's a long while ^^;

Hopefully we do get something similar to Global NY sugofest midway through this year, once every 6 months would be perfect. Like in June or July, to allow people who were unlucky or didn't pull for a while to catch up and get the latest legends for very cheap!

The empty orb meta is hopefully balanced in Bamco's mind, gonna hate it if it's a preemptive for a super emptier debuff that rids Wa/Rainbow/Semla orbs

Didn't think of that. I'm not expecting it to happen though, that would kill Rainbow/Wa/Semla orbs. I just think 6x with empty orb is a way to balance Nami/Robin. It's obviously not as good as 4.5x with matching orb (2x) and orb boost (2x or 2.5x) but it gives them a bit of damage still when you use their swap to "store up" your orbs. Can't wait to see them in action with Shanks/Beckmann though.

This really wants to make me start OPTC Japan...lol.
Wonder how difficult it would be to pull them on a new account.

Probably pretty difficult but they should hand out some free gems during this event, we might get 50 gems if the community does well. It's not a bad time to reroll on JP but might be time consuming! These legends are pretty hype though.

I'm definitely saving my gems until May/June on Global to pull for Luffy/Zoro + Sobamask then Nami/Robin + Pudding.

Last edited:

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't think of that. I'm not expecting it to happen though, that would kill Rainbow/Wa/Semla orbs. I just think 6x with empty orb is a way to balance Nami/Robin. It's obviously not as good as 4.5x with matching orb (2x) and orb boost (2x or 2.5x) but it gives them a bit of damage still when you use their swap to "store up" your orbs. Can't wait to see them in action with Shanks/Beckmann though.

I'm definitely saving my gems until May/June on Global to pull for Luffy/Zoro + Sobamask then Nami/Robin + Pudding.
If the sugo with LuZo and Sobamask is decent yeah will definitely pull lol, but yeah the these batches are the ones everyone should save gems for unless they wanna auto and nuke with Kaido lol.

As to Nami/Robin I hope you're right lol, I'm just always fearful of new debuff Bamco will make for only 1 unit to counteract lol.

Also which LRR are everyone's most wanted that you don't have including upcoming ones, mine's already out on global but I want the Pedro for his conditional boost lol and support Sengoku that'll help LuLaw well Edit: Also the LRR Marco and support Koshiro

Really hope they'll do another sugo with limited units and include legends, I had a great one where I pull LRR Hawkins, Bonney, Beckman, Coby in a row lol

Heh checking what damage can be done, and this is without LB
LuZov2BM.png

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
If the sugo with LuZo and Sobamask is decent yeah will definitely pull lol, but yeah the these batches are the ones everyone should save gems for unless they wanna auto and nuke with Kaido lol.

As to Nami/Robin I hope you're right lol, I'm just always fearful of new debuff Bamco will make for only 1 unit to counteract lol.

Also which LRR are everyone's most wanted that you don't have including upcoming ones, mine's already out on global but I want the Pedro for his conditional boost lol and support Sengoku that'll help LuLaw well Edit: Also the LRR Marco and support Koshiro

Really hope they'll do another sugo with limited units and include legends, I had a great one where I pull LRR Hawkins, Bonney, Beckman, Coby in a row lol

Heh checking what damage can be done, and this is without LB
LuZov2BM.png

At least Global Wano part 2 sugo can't be any worse than the JP version. Our big sugos have been significantly better than JP for a while (not counting the amazing stuff like NY sugo or 11 reds on the 5th multi). Luffy/Zoro batch is well worth saving for, I think it's the first legend/batch since Koala/Sabo where I felt the content really wanted you to pull. But it's not as bad as Koala/Sabo meta since you can use Lawffy or Koala/Sabo to leech off L/Z Wa orbs.

Need to see how Nami/Robin and Pudding really turn out but they could potentially be very good. While the next few legends on Global are amazing, I think you can get through Stampede Luffy/Kaido/V2 Ace/V2 Nami/Komurasaki months fairly easily with older legends. A lot of Kaido stuff will be doable with just a friend captain Kaido.

Regarding my most wanted LRRs, funny enough I pulled that LRR Pedro you want on release but only used him once for the ranking ^^; Then again I never run Slashers. That might change in the very near future since Slashers are clearly going to become top of the class during Wano. I was lucky enough to pull LRR Bonney from tickets on JP and I use her quite often with Luffy/Zoro in my Free Spirit teams. FS are good but they don't have as many options as the top classes, Bonney kinda is a key unit so I'd love to get her on Global.

The one I want the most on Global and JP is this LRR Carrot, she's in so many Free Spirit teams too. I also want support Brûlée, she boosts so many common characters. Would like the support Sengoku you mentionned aswell.

You can use Kizuna Zoro/Sanji instead of Sobamask in your team to get even more damage :)

I love the Pudding design so much. As much as I hate the nami/robin design, really. Ofc for Bandais wallet there isn't another possible design aside from being bare nacked.

Nami/Robin design wouldn't bother me as much if it was a V3. Yeah ok I understand fan service if it's yet another version of a very common character/pairing. But it's so disappointing to pick that artwork for a highly anticipated dual legend of the two most popular female characters in the manga. They had tons of cool poses to pick from. Imagine if the first Luffy/Zoro was the two of them in Speedo playing beach volley ball.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
V1 Nami made me so mad because it was on the heels of her dominating King Baum, stealing Zeus and generally being the most active in the story she'd been in ages

But nope remember when she got her boobs out for five seconds in this arc???

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn this game. Finally got the100 gun salute only to be greeted by Corazon. And all the golds were dupes too

The new fanservice legends seem interesting for mechanics but big yikes to the boosted sugo units. Outrageous in 2020 to see that

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
V1 Nami made me so mad because it was on the heels of her dominating King Baum, stealing Zeus and generally being the most active in the story she'd been in ages

But nope remember when she got her boobs out for five seconds in this arc???

Wait, she dominated King Baum and stole Zeus? God damnit!

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
But it's so disappointing to pick that artwork for a highly anticipated dual legend of the two most popular female characters in the manga. They had tons of cool poses to pick from. Imagine if the first Luffy/Zoro was the two of them in Speedo playing beach volley ball.
Nami & Boa are the 2 most popular females, Robin is 3rd.

latest

Yeah Namco needs to get their Otome game on more.
INB4 they make the hot husbands into waifus, as Oda has drawn them.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Nami & Boa are the 2 most popular females, Robin is 3rd.

latest

Yeah Namco needs to get their Otome game on more.
INB4 they make the hot husbands into waifus, as Oda has drawn them.

Soon Reiju will get her legend, making every single to-rated char from this poll have one!

On that subject, I'm sorta shocked Crocodile never got a 2nd legend.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
WFtKSaC.png

*tears of joy*

Nothing from the new batch in my free multi but at least got a new RR, Stampede Franky, better than nothing. Maintenance took 12h but it wasn't delayed, no apologem T_T

New powerup screen looks purdy, it's just filters in disguise when you click on the buttons, pretty smart. They uncluttered Extra Island, which is great. Also finally got stackable items and 10 item slots for powerup. Strangely no sign of the retry button nor "sell on rewards screen" option. Oh well, maybe later this year.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
UH OH UH OH UH OH BUSTED ALERT

The Nami/Robin + Pudding trial stage is out so we know the finer details of their unique abilities :

1) Nami/Robin switch DOES store Rainbow and Wa orbs. So you enter a dungeon with legend Shirahoshi or Wano Carrot, you can store that full set of Rainbow/Wa orbs immediately. Also if you get inflicted with block orbs, you can restore/overwrite those block orbs with ANY set of orbs you stored previously! But wait, you can also store block orbs, turning them into empty!!!! This is much better than expected! This is pretty much full orb control on demand, bypassing any interrupt since so far swap abilities can't be countered.

2) Pudding positive buff storage does NOT remove the positive buff. So you pop your 2.5x ATK boost, you save it with Pudding special, the 2.5x ATK boost is still there for that round. And then next time you use Pudding special (which is immediately available after usage), you get that 2.5x ATK boost again. Of course if you run 2 Pudding, you can store any buff twice. And it doesn't trigger pre-emptive/interrupt.

Bandai, are you telling me you won't have to come up with a specific debuff for Pudding and Nami/Robin next month??! This seems A BIT too good....

We also have Nami/Robin classes now : Nami is Free Spirit/Striker, Robin is Free Spirit/Cerebral, their dual form is Free Spirit/Cerebral.
Perfect for Luffy/Zoro and Koala/Sabo. Especially since Zoro is DEX and Koala is INT. Free Spirit making that massive comeback and Cerebral just staying on top.

Oct 25, 2017
UH OH UH OH UH OH BUSTED ALERT

The Nami/Robin + Pudding trial stage is out so we know the finer details of their unique abilities :

1) Nami/Robin switch DOES store Rainbow and Wa orbs. So you enter a dungeon with legend Shirahoshi or Wano Carrot, you can store that full set of Rainbow/Wa orbs immediately. Also if you get inflicted with block orbs, you can restore/overwrite those block orbs with ANY set of orbs you stored previously! But wait, you can also store block orbs, turning them into empty!!!! This is much better than expected! This is pretty much full orb control on demand, bypassing any interrupt since so far swap abilities can't be countered.

2) Pudding positive buff storage does NOT remove the positive buff. So you pop your 2.5x ATK boost, you save it with Pudding special, the 2.5x ATK boost is still there for that round. And then next time you use Pudding special (which is immediately available after usage), you get that 2.5x ATK boost again. Of course if you run 2 Pudding, you can store any buff twice. And it doesn't trigger pre-emptive/interrupt.

Bandai, are you telling me you won't have to come up with a specific debuff for Pudding and Nami/Robin next month??! This seems A BIT too good....

We also have Nami/Robin classes now : Nami is Free Spirit/Striker, Robin is Free Spirit/Cerebral, their dual form is Free Spirit/Cerebral.
Perfect for Luffy/Zoro and Koala/Sabo. Especially since Zoro is DEX and Koala is INT. Free Spirit making that massive comeback and Cerebral just staying on top.
Can't wait for the dual unit swap lock debuff.