• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so there's one thing that angers me a bit. Why does the game act like I'm a new player all the time and why do downloads suddenly kick me out of the raid that should've been saved? Like if I have 130 stamina left before going to sleep, I go to a raid for 60 stamina and of course double it, so I'm in stage 1, used 120 stamina and back out so I can do it the next day. Worked fine all the time, but doesn't anymore since 2 days now. WHY? Also, all my saved teams are GONE. That was hard fucking work and now I have to do that again? But my favourites are not gone? What is wrong with this game GEEEZ.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Wow this gem valley was just amazing to me. Sorry for those who didn't get to partake in it.

Personal Recap:
- Pulled way too much on gem valley. Had legit gems in there.
- Didn't use them during TM or BB, but should have it seems.
- Rainbowed like, every unit I ever wanted to use
- Got my legit characters back which were 3 legends (Shira/Sherry, BMv2, Neko/Ino), and got 5 RRs as well (Kimono Urouge, Kimono Vivi, Belo Betty, STR Ryuma, INT Viola).
- Got all of them again due to whatever duplicate glitch happened last night.
- Got basically all my forbidden tomes back (I was over 1k, then back under with their maintenance, now back over again). Got tomes and stuff too
- Got the 50 apology gem, and another 50 for not abusing it (?)
- Oh and I got a lot of CC back, like 300 of each I think.

All in all, a great glitch fest. I have basically 0 interest in the anniversary now since I pulled Lawfy on New Years and Bullet from the TM ticket. Definitely going back to saving mode for Sobamask to arrive.

Ok, so there's one thing that angers me a bit. Why does the game act like I'm a new player all the time and why do downloads suddenly kick me out of the raid that should've been saved? Like if I have 130 stamina left before going to sleep, I go to a raid for 60 stamina and of course double it, so I'm in stage 1, used 120 stamina and back out so I can do it the next day. Worked fine all the time, but doesn't anymore since 2 days now. WHY? Also, all my saved teams are GONE. That was hard fucking work and now I have to do that again? But my favourites are not gone? What is wrong with this game GEEEZ.

That's weird, I've never had that issue. Saved teams disappearing is the weirdest, that sounds like a device transfer (only time it's happened to me). Maybe open a ticket? What phone model do you use?

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Looks like the "compensation" is pretty random going by discord and reddit. People who lost legit tomes and tablets during the purge didn't get anything back while others who expected nothing got plenty of units pulled with glitched gems back. Whatever "investigation" Bandai has been doing, safe to say it's wildly inaccurate at best.

Going by the replies in this community, which I trust a lot more than reddit, aside from MiTYH, everyone who pulled with glitched gems got a few/many/all those glitched units back. I can testify that not only did I get 7 multis worth of units back (even though I only had enough gems for 1-2 max), all of them are duplicated, which is the most bizarre part of this whole thing. Dunno if Bandai are going to do another purge/rollback/apology tour but they shouldn't have bothered with this last "compensation" if they were going to mishandle it so badly.
No wonder they purged our items a couple weeks ago, looks like even with more time they can't really tell what to restore.

At this point I'll consider V2 Katakuri (and his twin) as mine legitimately and will happily use him for the INT boss on this Kizuna ^^

So glitched gem users got even more compensation and possibly a lot of their units back (and the previous Ray tickets). I feel like a smacked ass for not abusing the glitch. Next Bandai slip-up that comes along and I'm going to town.

This final compensation just voided whatever Bandai was trying to say with their previous fixes. Giving tons of glitched units back to glitch abusers is just hilarious, after deleting them. Indeed the only message we can take from this is "Abuse every single glitch to the max, it's free for all buffet, there will be no repercussion, you'll even get full compensation".

My only regret right now is not rainbowing every single unit in my box and not doing 500 more multis, surely would have got the Shira/Sherry and a few other legends I'm missing. Worst case scenario, I wouldn't have lost anything, best case scenario, today I'd be the owner of every single unit in the game, fully rainbowed, for the grand price of 0 gem.

Kinda kicking myself for being "honest" and showing some restraint. There was zero advantage in doing so. I'd feel pretty gutted too if I was a whale who shelved out thousands of bucks to get those legends some people got for free during the glitch.

Really no point in taking Bamco serious anymore, considering how they handled this issue.

Dunno if they are going to leave it at that or try to fix things properly one last time.

Wow this gem valley was just amazing to me. Sorry for those who didn't get to partake in it.

Personal Recap:
- Got my legit characters back which were 3 legends (Shira/Sherry, BMv2, Neko/Ino), and got 5 RRs as well (Kimono Urouge, Kimono Vivi, Belo Betty, STR Ryuma, INT Viola).
- Got basically all my forbidden tomes back (I was over 1k, then back under with their maintenance, now back over again). Got tomes and stuff too

All in all, a great glitch fest. I have basically 0 interest in the anniversary now since I pulled Lawfy on New Years and Bullet from the TM ticket. Definitely going back to saving mode for Sobamask to arrive.

Congrats, your haul is incredible! I didn't rainbow units nor did tons of multis but I should have for sure, considering how everything panned out.

My personal recap :
- Maxed out my box space for free, from 1200 to 2200.
- Used gems refills on the 2nd Blitz Battle, but didn't get anything from it.
- Got a free V2 Katakuri and RR Mr 1.
- Got a bunch of free units and duplicates.
- 100 gems compensation because sure why not?
- Got all the items they purged from my account back.

My regrets :
- Not pulling for TM and Blitz RRs and go for ranking with glitched gems.
- Not pulling 500 more multis.
- Not rainbowing everything.

All in all, great event, will participate again!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Going by the replies in this community, which I trust a lot more than reddit, aside from MiTYH, everyone who pulled with glitched gems got a few/many/all those glitched units back

I feel personally attacked.

Honestly, I'm fine with not getting any glitch units. Sure I don't have all those legends anymore (I was only missing KataV2 and DoffyV2 after it was said and done), but I'm happy with what I do have since I would not have pulled on the NY sugo anymore if the gitch hadn't happened.

Oh but you reminded me, I did get box space maxed as well, like 1600 --> Max which is nuts. I didn't need it but it's nice to have

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Max box space has been great, especially with me still playing like I'm struggling with box space and keeping it tidy

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
My guns ticket was a dupe V1 Jinbe, I'll just pretend I got V2 Katakuri instead. Lucci half way done, should be maxed out by next week.

JP Bingo island is almost done, just missing a few HP CCs. The grind is pretty boring though, glad I'm running Kaido for this. The rewards are too good to miss though, already got 18 gems from this and another 50 gems soon hopefully.

Wait a minute, you got back the units pulled with the glitched gems ?

Yup, probably just some terrible mistake with their system. Especially since I got all those units twice. The ones I only got one copy of last night, like legend Carrot, were units I rayshopped immediately. So I'll assume what Bandai did was : returning all the units they THINK were pulled legit on NY and returning all the units they think they removed by mistake during the purge. It's like they went through the pull logs but also used some snapshot of our box before the purge thus giving us back twice each unit. *shrugs*

I don't think they are giving back every single glitched unit but it seems like they don't know what multi was glitched and what multi was legit. Their margin of error seems a bit too big, even just my 5-6 multis, that's roughly 70 units for free, doubled so 140 units. I'm not sure I'm an outlier.

I feel personally attacked.

Honestly, I'm fine with not getting any glitch units. Sure I don't have all those legends anymore (I was only missing KataV2 and DoffyV2 after it was said and done), but I'm happy with what I do have since I would not have pulled on the NY sugo anymore if the gitch hadn't happened.

Awkward prasing is awkward.... or maybe that's what I really meant <.< >.>

Yeah you came out a big winner from all this, the gems you lost were very well spent. Your account is set for a long while now.

Max box space has been great, especially with me still playing like I'm struggling with box space and keeping it tidy

Yeah I'm still tidying my box more often than I need to but the extra space feels so liberating. Was pretty good timing too right before the Stampede event. All those raid and colo units, could just hoard them until skillup. :)

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Those who got units back during the maintenance, did you guys contact Bandai for losing legit tomes/gems/anything related to gem valley?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Those who got units back during the maintenance, did you guys contact Bandai for losing legit tomes/gems/anything related to gem valley?

I contacted Bandai a while ago about my hundreds of tablets missing yup. I know Kyou did aswell. I don't know about the others. But that could possibly be why some people got "compensated" while others didn't.

Did you get anything back?

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Yup, probably just some terrible mistake with their system. Especially since I got all those units twice. The ones I only got one copy of last night, like legend Carrot, were units I rayshopped immediately. So I'll assume what Bandai did was : returning all the units they THINK were pulled legit on NY and returning all the units they think they removed by mistake during the purge. It's like they went through the pull logs but also used some snapshot of our box before the purge thus giving us back twice each unit. *shrugs*

I don't think they are giving back every single glitched unit but it seems like they don't know what multi was glitched and what multi was legit. Their margin of error seems a bit too big, even just my 5-6 multis, that's roughly 70 units for free, doubled so 140 units. I'm not sure I'm an outlier.

EDIT : That's great for those who got these units for free tho (Damn missclick)

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Why couldn't I get back Shirahoshi/Mansherry ;-;

I imagine we may get another run though this or maybe Namco will just throw their hands up.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Made my Kizuna teams, all pretty safe. Remember even if you're not "Ready" yet make a good STR team and take requests for people stuck at level 1, it's very easy to bruteforce with like a Bullet friend.

Awkward prasing is awkward.... or maybe that's what I really meant <.< >.>
Everything I said was in good fun, worry not!

Also doing the bingo missions. Teams stink so I'm auto-ing 30 stamina, missing only RCV and ATK CC right now. Hoping to get another CC island soon from a daily and just buggy that one to end it. I like the bingo concept though, and rewards are great

Why couldn't I get back Shirahoshi/Mansherry ;-;

I imagine we may get another run though this or maybe Namco will just throw their hands up.

I think they're done with this. Their final message seems pretty final, I think they'll just turn away and not look at this again. Need to instill faith since Global anni is within a month's time!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Welp just did 6 multis on part 1 for Nami/Robin and Pudding. Got destroyed. Only pulled 5 legends in total, 2 of them were guaranteed. All 5 were dupes (and rate boosted............) : 2x Barto, Buggy, Corazon and V2 Jinbe. Only got 3 new units, DEX Alvida, O-Tama and Holdem.
Will do 3 more multis next week on part 3 I guess. No idea how the JP playerbase is lapping up these garbage sugos, I guess they are just much more addicted to gacha.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I contacted Bandai a while ago about my hundreds of tablets missing yup. I know Kyou did aswell. I don't know about the others. But that could possibly be why some people got "compensated" while others didn't.

Did you get anything back?
I only got the compensation. I saw you and Kyou get something back which was why I was asking. Contacting Bandai's customer support might've marked your account to have a deeper investigation but maybe something went wrong and you guys got your glitched units back.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I got back my 3 TM Sugo multis that were definitely done with glitched gems, but didnt get back the one new year multi I did first, which would have been "good" gems??

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Personal Recap:

That's weird, I've never had that issue. Saved teams disappearing is the weirdest, that sounds like a device transfer (only time it's happened to me). Maybe open a ticket? What phone model do you use?

Yep, just shot them a ticket. Looking forward to their reply. I actually play on my iPad 2017 Pro, so in terms of power should be enough. Compatibility tho...

Congrats on your haul lol, amazing!

Hows everyone doing? I finished Lucci today, Boa nearly done aswell. Working on Colo Enel now, so there's that. Wanted Fatsopp too but need to keep my LB material for Stampede Sabo :( poor Fatsopp has to wait (life goals, I know). Slowly advancing in Story when there's Stamina or EXP bonus..

Everything is pretty chill. I see more or less that the only thing I hate is TM. Kizuna is just way different. Aside from Sabo there's probably not much left in this Stampede event, right? so after.. is.. anniversary?

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I finally got the 100 golden guns for a dupe V1 Zoro, at least i'm done with it. I can finally start to farm Lucci

Oct 27, 2017
Now that I'm done with Lucci and guns and it's not colo day there's not really anything to spend my stamina on. Guess I'll do some story islands or something.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Kizuna is going well. My teams are:

Dex: Bullet x 2, Stampede Lucci, Snakeman, Kid/Killer, V2 Shanks
Int: Sanji/Judge x 2, Hachi, Garp, Linlin, V2 Yonji
Str: Luffy/Law x 2, Legend Cracker, Smoker/Tashigi, V2 Shanks, Shira/Sherry

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Don't know why I did it...probably a combination of boredom and stupidity.
Did 3 single pulls on the current banner....first two were expected useless dupes. 3rd ticket was a red one though....Luffy/Law (new).

This is just what I needed to refresh my motivation again lol.

Guess in gonna give the Kizuna mode an attempt this weekend.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did 3 single pulls on the current banner....first two were expected useless dupes. 3rd ticket was a red one though....Luffy/Law (new).

Lol! Congrats! Amazing outcome for a combination of boredom and stupidity <_____<

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Kizuna is going well. My teams are:

Str: Bullet x 2, Stampede Lucci, Snakeman, Kid/Killer, V2 Shanks
Int: Sanji/Judge x 2, Hachi, Garp, Linlin, V2 Yonji
Dex: Luffy/Law x 2, Legend Cracker, Smoker/Tashigi, V2 Shanks, Shira/Sherry
How much damage does your str Boa team deal? I was using V2g4 FC but I've had some bad luck with orbs when using Hannibal/Magellan so I had to switch to Snakeman to avoid that 99+ turn of badly matching orbs and to get all matching orbs regardless the color. I wanted to use a similar team to yours but I feel like it's not as much damage as the current team I'm running.

My teams are:
STR Boa: Snakeman + Lawffy, V2 Zanji, V2 BM, 6* Marco, and Hannibal/Magellan: ~100million
DEX Boa: Bullet + 6+ Akainu, Snakeman, Stampede Lucci, V2 BM, and Stampede Kid: ~240 million
INT Boa: Lawffy + Stampede Luffy, V2 BM, PSY Carrot, Hina, and V2 Zanji: ~160 million

Grats! You don't need the top legends for Kizuna btw, the first 20 or so levels can easily be done with f2p units paired with friends with the top legends. Even if you fail, you got your friends who will back you up. Also you get to be lazy now, when it comes to team building Lawffy is disgustingly amazing.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
How much damage does your str Boa team deal? I was using V2g4 FC but I've had some bad luck with orbs when using Hannibal/Magellan so I had to switch to Snakeman to avoid that 99+ turn of badly matching orbs and to get all matching orbs regardless the color. I wanted to use a similar team to yours but I feel like it's not as much damage as the current team I'm running.
Oh whoops my dumb ass switched str and dex labels but it seems like you caught it.

I haven't had a problem yet, does plenty of damage. On Luffy I switch both to law and use the friend special(important), along with Smoker for orbs.

On Boa my order is Shira/Sherry(removing the chain down and orb debuff), Cracker(need to use him before Lawffy to get both buffs) then Shanks and Lawffy. So that's 2.5x orbs, 2.25x attack, full matching orbs and Cracker's chsin and affinity boost

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Oh whoops my dumb ass switched str and dex labels but it seems like you caught it.

I haven't had a problem yet, does plenty of damage. On Luffy I switch both to law and use the friend special(important), along with Smoker for orbs.

On Boa my order is Shira/Sherry(removing the chain down and orb debuff), Cracker(need to use him before Lawffy to get both buffs) then Shanks and Lawffy. So that's 2.5x orbs, 2.25x attack, full matching orbs and Cracker's chsin and affinity boost
So your matching orb buff from Lawffy carries over to the next stage if you kill stage 2 with specials? I'm not really having trouble either but I just want to make sure my team doesn't run into any problems down the line but I guess I can worry about that one I reach that point.

My legend from the CM was V1 Lucci. They really need to remove some of these legends. I get that they're trying buffer the legend list but I feel like they're burning players which it sounds like some people on JP are quitting over. It doesn't even have to be <1 year old legends only either, maybe <3 year old legends or 4. In the long run, it might piss fewer players off and the game wouldn't be bleeding players.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
he next stage if you kill stage 2 with specials? I'm not really having trouble either but I just want to make sure my team doesn't run into any problems down the line but I guess I can worry about that one I reach that point.
Nah you won't kill the midboss with specials, Boa still hits me with the badly matching debuff but Shirahoshi/Mansherry can remove it

Originally I had them on the team for their swap to get rainbow orbs from Shanks' special, completely forgetting that they can just remove whatever

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Nah you won't kill the midboss with specials, Boa still hits me with the badly matching debuff but Shirahoshi/Mansherry can remove it

Originally I had them on the team for their swap to get rainbow orbs from Shanks' special, completely forgetting that they can just remove whatever
Ah, the badly matching orb debuff last only 4 turns. For some reason, I got the duration confused with the normal only damage. Thanks for the team, I'll give yours a shot. Hopefully it does more damage than mine.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, the badly matching orb debuff last only 4 turns. For some reason, I got the duration confused with the normal only damage. Thanks for the team, I'll give yours a shot. Hopefully it does more damage than mine.
Lemme know if it seems like it's working better, I'm usually bad about building teams with long term in mind

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
A bit late but little PSA for people who just started Kizuna : there's a +100 ATK CC in box 3, make sure to get it before moving on.

Looks like they switched back the HP growth to baby level for this one, maybe too many people moaned last time lol.
Using these teams for now, they are working well enough but will probably tweak them towards the end since this Kizuna is lasting a whopping 10 days :

DEX : FC Bullet, 6+ Akainu, Snakeman, V2 Shanks, Raid Stampede Lucci, RR PSY Kuma with QCK Bonney support
STR : FC Bullet, Barto/Cav, Raid Zoro, Stampede Fuji, Shiki, Raid Bellamy
INT : FC Stampede Luffy, Luffy/Law, Kizuna Sanji/Zoro, RR PSY Carrot, RR PSY Hina, V2 Big Mom with Flampe support

Also finally done with Lucci, guess I'll just farm exp on the Ann FN for now.

Bought new Ray Shop ticket on JP and got a sweet V1 Lucci.

Also doing the bingo missions. Teams stink so I'm auto-ing 30 stamina, missing only RCV and ATK CC right now. Hoping to get another CC island soon from a daily and just buggy that one to end it. I like the bingo concept though, and rewards are great

I think they're done with this. Their final message seems pretty final, I think they'll just turn away and not look at this again. Need to instill faith since Global anni is within a month's time!

Took me way too long to get the final two HP CCs but overall it was worth it. Funny enough, right after I was done there was a daily island with CC and that gave me two HP CCs too.

They shouldn't leave it at that but they might yeah. Haven't seen much uproar on reddit either about people getting some glitched pulls back. Looks like everyone is desperate to move on. They handled this so badly but cynically I guess there are more players happy today.

I only got the compensation. I saw you and Kyou get something back which was why I was asking. Contacting Bandai's customer support might've marked your account to have a deeper investigation but maybe something went wrong and you guys got your glitched units back.

Seems like it's pretty random in the end but maybe giving away some glitched units was a way to make amend to players who complained. Shouldn't be the case of course.

Everything is pretty chill. I see more or less that the only thing I hate is TM. Kizuna is just way different. Aside from Sabo there's probably not much left in this Stampede event, right? so after.. is.. anniversary?

After Stampede Sabo, we still have TM Blackbeard before we can start the Wano/Kaido content. So I'm guessing TM will be either right after the 8th or after the 15th. In that case it would end right before anniversary starts.

Congrats!!! Pulling top legends on random single pulls, that's a proper Bandai spy move. :p

With Luffy/Law you've future proofed your account nicely, they can partner so many future legends. :)

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Maxed Lucci - now i can farm some Bullet Skulls for the off chance that i pull him down the line.

Also "cleared" up my friendlist a bit - had like 50 people on there that havent logged in for +120days.
Any Stampede Luffy owners i could add ?

Lol! Congrats! Amazing outcome for a combination of boredom and stupidity <_____<
Hah, yeah...fools luck for sure xD
Grats! You don't need the top legends for Kizuna btw, the first 20 or so levels can easily be done with f2p units paired with friends with the top legends. Even if you fail, you got your friends who will back you up. Also you get to be lazy now, when it comes to team building Lawffy is disgustingly amazing.

Hey,
thanks - for some reason i forgot that people can "assist" you in Kizuna even if you dont manage to one-shot the boss. I skipped the last two Kizuna appearances because of all the farming surrounding OPTC - but from now on ill try at least and hope the rest of my friendlist can pick up from where i drop it.

Failed against STR Boa until i figured that Int Brannew was the key to the clears - havent used him in ages...who would have thought how useful he would be in this day and age xD
Congrats!!! Pulling top legends on random single pulls, that's a proper Bandai spy move. :p

With Luffy/Law you've future proofed your account nicely, they can partner so many future legends. :)

Word.
Ive been a bit burnt lately because i missed out on the Glitch, didnt pull Bullet and after spending all my Gems post maintenance Bamco just announced that the NYE Sugo was coming back - ffs.

That pull made up for everything and i can look forward to the next couple months without feeling the pressure to pull to keep up with potential power creep. Last unit that gave me that kind of feeling was LAce.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Lemme know if it seems like it's working better, I'm usually bad about building teams with long term in mind
I just realized how low her HP is, either team will take you far. I think the team I was using has a slight more damage compared to yours, though it shouldn't really matter.

Would STR Bellamy work on DEX Boa? I know she interrupts on Orb boost but she also interrupts HP cut, maybe HP cut will trigger before the orb boost? I find I have to be VERY lucky (or unlucky I suppose) with orbs to get 3 perfects in with Snakeman and it's very inconsistent. I'll give it a try if I see a DEX Boa assist up.

Edit: does anyone know when Stampede Sabo is suppose to come out? I couldn't find the notice nor the post on Reddit.

Edit 2: Bellamy doesn't work, she gets triggered by the orb boost before the HP cut.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe that FEH subscription. QoL updates behind a paywall is stupid as hell.

Nothing much to do on global. Had to get to under 10 in box 5 to get the freaking LB mat. And now my VS STR team can't beat it on my own, which stinks. Other two are solid but not strong enough on that by an inch

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe that FEH subscription. QoL updates behind a paywall is stupid as hell.

Nothing much to do on global. Had to get to under 10 in box 5 to get the freaking LB mat. And now my VS STR team can't beat it on my own, which stinks. Other two are solid but not strong enough on that by an inch
The subscription plan is really scummy, I'm glad FEH didn't really hold my attention. It's really a scummy move on Nintendo's part, I expected more from them...

What does your str team look like? What level are you currently at?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
The subscription plan is really scummy, I'm glad FEH didn't really hold my attention. It's really a scummy move on Nintendo's part, I expected more from them...

What does your str team look like? What level are you currently at?

somewhere in the 30s. It's:

Lawfy/Lawfy
Shanksbeckmen/Shirahoshi
Doffyraidv2/ zanji

saw it on YouTube I think. Atk only with Shira on stage 1 to keep orbs. Switch to law and use both specials plus sanji plus doffy on 2. Use Beckman and win on 3. But I'm just shy on damage now so she gets the two turns of no damage and I'm dead

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
somewhere in the 30s. It's:

Lawfy/Lawfy
Shanksbeckmen/Shirahoshi
Doffyraidv2/ zanji

saw it on YouTube I think. Atk only with Shira on stage 1 to keep orbs. Switch to law and use both specials plus sanji plus doffy on 2. Use Beckman and win on 3. But I'm just shy on damage now so she gets the two turns of no damage and I'm dead
You might be better off switching Shanks/Beck with Hannibal/Magellan and V2 Doffy with Stampede Fuji. That way you have 2 more QCK units that can utilize the affinity boost rather than 2 INT or 1 INT + 1 DEX. You could also use Doffy/Trebol instead of Stampede Fuji but I think that will result in lower damage compared to Stampede Fuji since you'll miss out on x2 affinity + x2.75 attack boost.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After Stampede Sabo, we still have TM Blackbeard before we can start the Wano/Kaido content. So I'm guessing TM will be either right after the 8th or after the 15th. In that case it would end right before anniversary starts.

Your reply came right after I said that I hate TM T_T

Got my hands on Cavendish too. Even was lucky enough to drop 2 skulls on my 2x stamina runs, which gave me 2 yellow and 2 purple skulls!! Amazing!
Also was able to rainbow and special max Shiryu yesterday with only 20 copies!

Was really lucky the last few days and have a pile of gems saved already. Hope anniversary will be guuuuuuuuuuuuud.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
You might be better off switching Shanks/Beck with Hannibal/Magellan and V2 Doffy with Stampede Fuji. That way you have 2 more QCK units that can utilize the affinity boost rather than 2 INT or 1 INT + 1 DEX. You could also use Doffy/Trebol instead of Stampede Fuji but I think that will result in lower damage compared to Stampede Fuji since you'll miss out on x2 affinity + x2.75 attack boost.
Cheers, made these changes and it worked like a charm. Still had two units (one lawfy) to attack with so it should last for a bit. Thanks!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they announce the movie supports tonight
gunBe3Gyf6CjiAvNCtCggl2L6iY=.gif

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Well we got the support abilities for the 20th anniversary Strawhats, but i don't see the movie ones...

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone on ERA that pulled Stampede Luffy i could add ? Seems like he is essential for a potential Challenge stage clear and i dont have Warco or Kata v2.

Was gonna try this team

PS. Bummer that we havent gotten movie support units, my box been to packed lately.
But i already have trouble browsing through all of my units so i really dont wanna upgrade it even further than 1600.

Last edited: