• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Some more JP news regarding the current Spandam & CP9 raid. It's fortunately more straightforward and faster to farm than expected. You have to run the 10* difficulty, the one that allows only QCK and PSY units, in order to get the special CP9 invasion. That invasion is the only place to farm both Spandam LB orbs and the crystal skulls to superevolve him. You need 12 LB orbs and 5 skulls. The LB orbs drop in abundance, you can easily get 2 per run. The skulls aren't guaranteed but have a pretty decent drop rate, looked like 50% to me. More importantly, the invasion is pretty much guaranteed to happen, close to 90% from my own experience.

You can run double stamina to make it faster too. The raid itself is pretty easy, the invasion is the tougher part. I've already rainbowed and maxed out the super evolved version. Since it's kind of a sidegrade, it's not a bad idea to farm and try rainbow the STR version too. Almost done with that. I used this 6+ Marco and Shanks Crew FC team. There are other teams that can clear it. QCK RR Okiku is the MVP for this content, especially if you have maxed her double activation LB.

On Global, pulled a red from Kizuna tickets but it was a dupe V2 Sabo. There really is nothing to spend stamina on once you've maxed out the old movie raids. Guess it's nice to have a break from time to time.

Sound nice BlindCom ! So will we all make an ERA alliance? Or what?! I have a lot of potions! And thanks for your heads up! You're right, I can change the pattern so I can guarantee the Orbs! *_*

We definitely should make an ERA alliance! Can't wait for that. :)
We could even make two alliances, one for the Bandai spies and one for the proper pirates!

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some more JP news regarding the current Spandam & CP9 raid. It's fortunately more straightforward and faster to farm than expected. You have to run the 10* difficulty, the one that allows only QCK and PSY units, in order to get the special CP9 invasion. That invasion is the only place to farm both Spandam LB orbs and the crystal skulls to superevolve him. You need 12 LB orbs and 5 skulls. The LB orbs drop in abundance, you can easily get 2 per run. The skulls aren't guaranteed but have a pretty decent drop rate, looked like 50% to me. More importantly, the invasion is pretty much guaranteed to happen, close to 90% from my own experience.

You can run double stamina to make it faster too. The raid itself is pretty easy, the invasion is the tougher part. I've already rainbowed and maxed out the super evolved version. Since it's kind of a sidegrade, it's not a bad idea to farm and try rainbow the STR version too. Almost done with that. I used this 6+ Marco and Shanks Crew FC team. There are other teams that can clear it. QCK RR Okiku is the MVP for this content, especially if you have maxed her double activation LB.

On Global, pulled a red from Kizuna tickets but it was a dupe V2 Sabo. There really is nothing to spend stamina on once you've maxed out the old movie raids. Guess it's nice to have a break from time to time.

We definitely should make an ERA alliance! Can't wait for that. :)
We could even make two alliances, one for the Bandai spies and one for the proper pirates!

SOUNDS GREAT!

Blindi right now (really a spoiler for some maybe!)
ddsb09d-e679afb7-3c31-4891-b42b-390d0c9bd1c3.png

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Tonight the new Stampede content is out on Global.

Raid Blue Bullet is ridiculously easy since it's just 30 stamina. Great F2P unit though so make sure to farm him. Plus he's your best captain option for the Stampede Luffy damage ranking which is pretty hard.

You can find teams for Raid Bullet here. I'd suggest using Stampede Luffy or Bullet lead/friend captain get a shot at more drops but it's not needed since you'll have plenty of time and stamina to max him out.

Stage breakdown :

Stage 3 preemptively turns all orbs to BLOCK. He has 800k HP just smash him.
Stage 4 preemptively gives 3 turns of NAO, 3 turns of percent damage reduction, EVERY TURN blows away 3 random subs for 1 turn. Around ~1.5m HP.
Stage 5 preemptively super buff clears, cuts your health by 50%, enrages and ATK ups for 99 turns, shuffles orbs and super buff clears every turn. Under 20% blows away 2 random units permanently (including captains). 5m HP.

Stampede Luffy ranking thread is here. It's pretty tricky content because of the 50 stamina cost restriction (and unevolved legends being banned). I highly suggest giving 200CCs to any F2P/RR units you're going to use, there's not much margin to hit 55m on most teams. There are some teams that we can't make on Global yet in that thread. I ran this team on JP but I don't think Kizuna Koala is out here?

SOUNDS GREAT!

Blindi right now (really a spoiler for some maybe!)
ddsb09d-e679afb7-3c31-4891-b42b-390d0c9bd1c3.png

I knew there was a reason why Kanjuro was my favourite scabbard!

Man, this kizuna kinda blows tbh. That Jinbe on the STR stage sucks.

Kinda ironic that Jinbe has been Akainu's best ally in this Kizuna. That stage is a pain for people not running Luffy/Law.

Should I pull for this upcoming Stampede event?

It depends on your box but it's not that great a sugo. The limited pools are almost great (there are 1-2 legends you wouldn't want to pull) but 12 multis is a lot of gems.

zqxs3k5meao41.png

If you're pulling JUST for the new Stampede content, don't. You can easily beat Raid Blue Bullet without the new Croc and Buggy. And you might not be able to beat the Stampede Luffy damage ranking even if you pull them unless your box is very solid since you need key F2P units like Invasion Linlin and a lot of CCs to give to your units. So you'd be spending 150+ gems to try earn 30 gems.

On the other hand if you're desperate to pull Stampede Luffy, Bullet or other key legends like Kaido, Koala/Sabo, Cracker, this is a decent sugo.

There are better sugos/new legends on the horizon.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
If anyone has a team that can clear the 50stamina ranking without manual targeting on the Buggy stage I would appreciate it.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Not pulling on this sugo. Maxed bullet pretty quick too. Did take a LOT of runs for the last LB orb but the rest was easy. Lawfy + Bobbin + 3 of the CMs, then again for the next 3. Easy peasy.

Need to run the FNs for the CM ticket, and come up with a 50-stamina team for goodies. Other than that, another nice easy week.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Do these ranking mission come back? I don't think I will be able to beat it this time as i'm missing to many necessary units.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Maxed out Blue Bullet in less than 2 stamina bars, that went well. Also beat Stampede Luffy ranking with this "fast" FC Bluellet + Raid Ace team :

Took a dozen tries since I suck at hitting 6 perfects on the final stage. Could have done it much faster. There's some RNG involved though on Croc/Law stage, paralysis can screw you over. Stage 5 doesn't require any manual targetting which is key for me lol. Just hit the 4 mobs with auto targetting and finish off with the two Bullet on Buggy and Lucci.

One thing to pay attention to is Doffy/Trebol swap. You want to enter stage 4 on Doffy so that you can switch to Trebol. And most importantly you want to enter stage on Trebol so that you can switch to Doffy.
This is the fastest team I could find since I didn't bother with farming Queen Mama Chanter yet on Global. But if you have BM ship you'll more HP and damage, makes it much safer too since you'll have a meat orb on demand.

Shame we don't have Kizuna Koala yet, she's such an amazing F2P unit, makes this much smoother. Still easy 45 gems to earn, danke Bandai ^____^

Is the Blue Bullet any good?

Yup he's easy to farm too, pretty decent F2P unit. You won't use him all the time but on specific crews, he's going to be great. Even if you don't plan on clearing the rankings, he's worth farming. There's nothing else to farm this week anyway if you've already got the older Stampede units.

If anyone has a team that can clear the 50stamina ranking without manual targeting on the Buggy stage I would appreciate it.

The team I posted worked but it requires some luck with paralysis on stage 3.

You can try this video too, which is using Big Mom ship and has replacements for most subs :

No need for manual targetting on Buggy stage either. The strong teams will just rely on auto targetting for the mobs and then hit with the two Bullets to kill Buggy and Lucci.

Do these ranking mission come back? I don't think I will be able to beat it this time as i'm missing to many necessary units.

Unfortunately these ranking missions hardly ever come back. It's the one type of content that rarely returns but this one is a bit different since it's designed mostly for F2P units so who knows. It just got released last week on JP so can't tell if it's going to come back in a few months or not.

Not pulling on this sugo. Maxed bullet pretty quick too. Did take a LOT of runs for the last LB orb but the rest was easy. Lawfy + Bobbin + 3 of the CMs, then again for the next 3. Easy peasy.

Need to run the FNs for the CM ticket, and come up with a 50-stamina team for goodies. Other than that, another nice easy week.

Pretty much done with the content and the first day isn't over yet T_________T
Going to be an even slower week. Hope they release something before the end of the week.........

At least Kizuna Moria is now up on JP ^^

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For anyone that didn't already get it, the movie ticket you get from the chopperman missions by doing movie content 25 times seems like it has pretty good rates, lots of reds in my discord group and on reddit, and with good legends too.
I got bullet.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
For anyone that didn't already get it, the movie ticket you get from the chopperman missions by doing movie content 25 times seems like it has pretty good rates, lots of reds in my discord group and on reddit, and with good legends too.
I got bullet.

To counter this, I got Scarlet (the gorilla).

But congrats! That's awesome for a free pull

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To counter this, I got Scarlet (the gorilla).

But congrats! That's awesome for a free pull
thanks.
yeah for sure it's a great pull, if i was in japan i would have had no issues doing 9 multi to get him guaranteed so getting him for free is great

still not usre what kind of subs are the best for him, but with 3 colors at his disposal i bet he can do wonders, only real issue is that he depends entirely on subs for any kind of boost

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to 7 days imset I cleared the ranking. Good videos on that channel, do recommend. Even pauses to show tapping order, I appreciate it.

And with that, as BlindCom said, all the week's events are done. Bandai seems to only know two things: Simple easy 1-day tasks, or 1903934 events running at the same time.

Whatever, moving to other games for the time being. Going to do 100 stamina and bounce for the rest of the week I guess. HW FNs are due back starting next week so we're getting ready for the next TM unit I guess (HW Ace legend with TM HW Nami)

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
This Kizuna Moria on JP is laughably easy, starting HP has been lowered down to 5.5M and the HP growth is merely 2% per level, pretty much Global rate. At level 100, the boss will have about 40m HP. On the other hand chests have been nerfed to oblivion, chest 7 has now 1500 items (up from 1000) and just 2 tablets. Was bound to happen though since we're going to collect a lot more tickets.

I'm fine with that change since the new alliance rankings are giving out gems and friendship tokens. We're clearly meant to do a lot more runs to keep up with the rankings but I'm enjoying the busier Kizuna so far.

I got bullet.

Congrats on the amazing pull! Yeah had a look at the reddit thread, a lot of people reporting reds too. Safe to say, when I saw the red poster on my screen, I was already smiling thinking about Bullet or Stampede Luffy..... only to be greeted by Shiki's ugly mug...............

thanks.
yeah for sure it's a great pull, if i was in japan i would have had no issues doing 9 multi to get him guaranteed so getting him for free is great

still not usre what kind of subs are the best for him, but with 3 colors at his disposal i bet he can do wonders, only real issue is that he depends entirely on subs for any kind of boost

Yeah his teambuilding is a bit clunky, I noticed a lot of Bullet teams don't really synergize but it doesn't really matter much, you're mostly trying to boost him as much as possible. So Driven/Fighter/STR boosters are the best. Funny enough the two big Kizuna units, Zoro/Sanji and the future Marco/Ace both boost Bullet ATK by 2.75. Lawffy orb boost is always good. V1 Doffy 2.25x orb boost is a decent budget option especially if you go down the Driven route in terms of team building.

Thanks to 7 days imset I cleared the ranking. Good videos on that channel, do recommend. Even pauses to show tapping order, I appreciate it.

And with that, as BlindCom said, all the week's events are done. Bandai seems to only know two things: Simple easy 1-day tasks, or 1903934 events running at the same time.

Whatever, moving to other games for the time being. Going to do 100 stamina and bounce for the rest of the week I guess. HW FNs are due back starting next week so we're getting ready for the next TM unit I guess (HW Ace legend with TM HW Nami)

Honestly, even with Kizuna last week, it felt a bit empty. I think it's the fact we're going back to a normal schedule after pretty much 3 months of crunching. Now it feels dead not to have 2 TMs and 2 Kizuna and 1 Blitz per month......

Halloween FNs returning pretty much means one thing : Tinfoil Hat cult in shambles. Ryu It's over, time to jump off the bandwagon.
So much for Luffy/Zoro & Sobamask coming 3 months early because "Bandai can't possibly hand out ticket rewards months later, it has to be in a few days!!!". Kyou died for this, RIP T_________T

I'm pretty happy about V2 Ace month coming up, especially since I have V1 Katakuri and Koala/Sabo, both will take care of the upcoming content easily. And then O-Nami/Komurasaki month should be a breeze before the fun starts. Hoping to have close to 1000 gems by then.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
I don't have any teams for 50 - Stampede Luffy.

Will I get anything worth wild by just keep running the Stamina 30 run?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Grats on your Bullets - talk about lucky. My RR Movie ticket was a Stampede Robin dupe.
The team I posted worked but it requires some luck with paralysis on stage 3.

You can try this video too, which is using Big Mom ship and has replacements for most subs :

No need for manual targetting on Buggy stage either. The strong teams will just rely on auto targetting for the mobs and then hit with the two Bullets to kill Buggy and Lucci.

Thanks, this sounds good - def. gonna give it a try this weekend.

These are the rewards.
30 Stamina
  • 10 Million Damage - 2 Gems
  • 5.5 Million Damage - 20 Socket Books
  • 1 Million Damage - 5 3* XP Lobsters
50 Stamina
  • 55 Million Damage - 30 Gems, 6 copies of Buena Festa
  • 30 Million Damage - 10 Gems
  • 15 Million - 3 Gems

Just try to get the most with what your current box allows you to dish out.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Kizuna Moria on JP is laughably easy, starting HP has been lowered down to 5.5M and the HP growth is merely 2% per level, pretty much Global rate. At level 100, the boss will have about 40m HP. On the other hand chests have been nerfed to oblivion, chest 7 has now 1500 items (up from 1000) and just 2 tablets. Was bound to happen though since we're going to collect a lot more tickets.

I'm fine with that change since the new alliance rankings are giving out gems and friendship tokens. We're clearly meant to do a lot more runs to keep up with the rankings but I'm enjoying the busier Kizuna so far.

Congrats on the amazing pull! Yeah had a look at the reddit thread, a lot of people reporting reds too. Safe to say, when I saw the red poster on my screen, I was already smiling thinking about Bullet or Stampede Luffy..... only to be greeted by Shiki's ugly mug...............

Yeah his teambuilding is a bit clunky, I noticed a lot of Bullet teams don't really synergize but it doesn't really matter much, you're mostly trying to boost him as much as possible. So Driven/Fighter/STR boosters are the best. Funny enough the two big Kizuna units, Zoro/Sanji and the future Marco/Ace both boost Bullet ATK by 2.75. Lawffy orb boost is always good. V1 Doffy 2.25x orb boost is a decent budget option especially if you go down the Driven route in terms of team building.

Honestly, even with Kizuna last week, it felt a bit empty. I think it's the fact we're going back to a normal schedule after pretty much 3 months of crunching. Now it feels dead not to have 2 TMs and 2 Kizuna and 1 Blitz per month......

Halloween FNs returning pretty much means one thing : Tinfoil Hat cult in shambles. Ryu It's over, time to jump off the bandwagon.
So much for Luffy/Zoro & Sobamask coming 3 months early because "Bandai can't possibly hand out ticket rewards months later, it has to be in a few days!!!". Kyou died for this, RIP T_________T

I'm pretty happy about V2 Ace month coming up, especially since I have V1 Katakuri and Koala/Sabo, both will take care of the upcoming content easily. And then O-Nami/Komurasaki month should be a breeze before the fun starts. Hoping to have close to 1000 gems by then.

It was nice knowing you Blindi.
You know, when the tinfoil hat is so tight and you're far past gone
source.gif

Now let me eat a whole week of crow in quarantine. RIP Kyou indeed Y_Y7

I got bullet.
!!!

Got Bullet from the movie ticket!
I'm sorry AgentLampshade and Dale Copper but I got Stampede Luffy in the free movie pull

CONGRATS guys!!! Suuuuuuppprrrr!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
My alliance finished part 1 of Kizuna Moria in A level, we were in S for the majority of it but dropped down it seems. The finish time wasn't kind to non Japanese players. So that's 4 gems + 300 boss tokens, just missing out on 1 gem. The grind was more intense than I thought it would be. This literally is a Kizuna turned Blitz. I ran it 52 times and replied to 18 SOS and was one of the less active players in the alliance ^^;

There's no hiding, the website displays every player's stats in the alliance lol. So if you don't run Kizuna at all, the 9 other persons will know you're a leecher.

Kinda weird how there's a 2 days break now, can't even run the Kizuna anymore until part 2 starts. The rewards will be much better so will try go harder and hopefully end up in S rank.

!!!

Got Bullet from the movie ticket!

Congrats!!! It's raining Bullets really. These tickets must have the most generous rates ever, so many people pulling legends.

I'm sorry AgentLampshade and Dale Copper but I got Stampede Luffy in the free movie pull

Congrats!!! Massive pull!

As cw_sasuke said, this is just a damage ranking so there's no real reason to keep running the stage if you got the rewards. I think you can probably hit 10 million damage throughout the 30 stamina dungeon. Especially since you can use any unit, even the most broken legends you have. Worth trying for an extra 2 gems.

I spent the whole day trying to clear the Big Mom forest. Now that I have the ship I can finally try out the ranking.

Grats on getting Queen Mama Chanter! It makes the ranking so much easier and smoother thanks to the extra HP and meat orb on demand. :)

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
The Halloween units in the upcoming sugo. Are they limited or will they be in the pool for a while? Honestly I really like their art and kinda of want to do a 30 just for that. But if they're not limited I might not bother.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
The Halloween units in the upcoming sugo. Are they limited or will they be in the pool for a while? Honestly I really like their art and kinda of want to do a 30 just for that. But if they're not limited I might not bother.

Nope they are not limited. They are just normal units so you'll be able to pull them in any future sugo. Amazing artwork for sure. Can't say any of them are a must have though. I just got them all over time, didn't even bother pulling on their debut sugo.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
There is some really good luck over there, Congrats for several the Stampede Luffy & Bullet. I'm not sure about V3 Rayleigh, last stages usually have debuffs you have to remove so you can't use his special at the same time, Mihawk/Perona looks really good this is the first time week can reduce enemy attack right ? (or it works like a damage reduction i don't know)

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bamco on the reuse train again. Doesn't matter, no one spends dem gems for those units, right? right? ANNI IS THE PLANI.

Mihona are amazing tho. Rayleigh is goodish, but yeah, it's another Rayleigh.

Old legends and RR in Rayleigh Bazaar when?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
It finally happened....after 5 years of playing....the rumors were true.....all of them ...

When im done playing OPTC at some point in the future i can say ive seen and witnessed it all.

Also i finally cleared the message after dozens of tries, i think this was the first of these kind of missions were i manged to get the Top Reward. Two weeks ago i beat my first 0 stamina event challenge now this - is this the beginning of a new Age ?

Barely made it, because i didnt manage to hit all perfects on the Sabo/Smoker lol.
That free Support units i amazing, makes me wish i had Legend Bullet.

Oct 27, 2017
Phew, finally did it. Took me a couple of days of trying, but I ended up clearing it with 75 mil. Used the Bullet/Ace team on nakama.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I keep missing perfects or getting bad orb luck or missing my manual targeting. Honestly not bothered about it.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
For people who haven't cleared it yet - seems like you can use unevolved KFL for the 50 stam ranking mission.

I put mine up, maybe it can be helpful for some.
I keep missing perfects or getting bad orb luck or missing my manual targeting. Honestly not bothered about it.
You don't really need to manual Target I couldn't have cleared it if this was the case since I suck at it.

If you just use the "Auto" sequence the final hits gonna be the ones hitting Lucci and Buggy. At least on the Double Bullet team I used.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
You don't really need to manual Target I couldn't have cleared it if this was the case since I suck at it.

If you just use the "Auto" sequence the final hits gonna be the ones hitting Lucci and Buggy. At least on the Double Bullet team I used.
Then I get poor orb luck or miss my perfects. I just can't be bothered with it anymore.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
JP News (a bit late) :

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed by both the choice of characters and the actual units of the 3D2Y batch. First I didn't expect the new legend batch to actually be 3D2Y and the TM to be Fisherman Island arc already. Skypea got completely ignored, I find that baffling. Also no Amazon Lily nor Impel Down. I'm fine with them skipping Marineford since we had so many batches based on that arc already. They have way too many parts to cover in just the span of 4 months. I just wished they picked more arcs that didn't get a chance to shine yet.

Which brings me to my second point, I wish they stuck with the crew themes for these "road to 6th anni" legends. Red Hair Pirates, Arlong Pirates, East Blue Straw Hats were a great idea. We then got CP9 crew, made too much sense to get Enel crew or Impel Down inmates right? Or even Whitebeard Pirates? Instead we get a THIRD Rayleigh? If they had to go with a single unit from 3D2Y, it was the opportunity to finally give us that Kuma legend.

I'm fine with the most popular weirdest couple pairing of One Piece, Mihawk/Perona. I'd have picked Otohime instead of the 10th version of Shirashoshi though for the Fisherman TM.

Here are the units themselves for people who haven't seen them yet :

STR/PSY

Mihawk&Perona
1Xsd1eG.png

• Captain (Mihawk): STR/PSY Characters ATK 3x, STR/PSY Characters that have a color orb ATK 3.5x, HP 1.3x, PSY Characters will treat STR orbs as beneficial, reduce the appearance rate of RCV/TND orbs
  • Captain (Perona): STR/PSY Characters ATK 3.25x, HP 1.3x, STR Characters will treat PSY orbs as beneficial, reduce the appearance rate of RCV/TND orbs
  • Captain (Mihawk & Perona): STR/PSY Characters ATK 4x, STR/PSY Characters that have a color orb ATK 4.5x, HP 1.3x, STR/PSY Characters will treat all color orbs as beneficial, reduce the appearance rate of RCV/TND orbs
  • Special: Cut HP of all enemies by 20%, change BLOCK to Matching orbs, for 1 turn boost ATK against enemies that are affected with the Negative debuff by 2x, for 3 turns become [Mihawk & Perona]
  • Sailor 1 (Mihawk): +75 HP/ATK to STR and PSY Characters
  • Sailor 1 (Perona): +75 ATK/RCV to STR and PSY Characters
  • Sailor 1 (Mihawk & Perona): +100 HP/ATK/RCV to STR and PSY Characters
  • Sailor 2: STR and PSY Characters will treat STR/PSY orbs as beneficial
  • Switch Ability: Change own orb to matching orb, heal 1500HP, for 1 turn affect the Negative debuff (reduce ATK and DEF by 20%) to all enemies, when there are 2 or more enemies ignore debuff protection and for 1 turn affect the Negative debuff to all enemies

I'm not as enthusiastic about them as others. I think they are pretty good but I wish they were better. I actually like what they are trying to do with this unit. STR/PSY is kind of a new combo. Very tanky captain, providing a lot of matching orbs. 4.5x makes them more future proof. A new debuff that you can inflict just with the switch sounds great except that it gets countered hard but ignore debuff protection. The vast majority of bosses are alone so you won't trigger the bypass.

That special could be well useless in many cases : normal attack only debuff + single boss + debuff protection + no BLK orbs. Makes then much more niche than they should be. Also it's probably safe to assume this is a conditionnal boost that won't stack with other conditionnal boosts. If it does stack, Mihawk/Perona are suddenly much better but I doubt it.

I think they are pretty solid leads but being type based makes it harder for them than being class based. Their special being very situationnal means they'll need a lot help from their subs. They should work extremelly well with Koala/Sabo though. And Bullet STR teams too even though he doesn't provide any boost either.

PSY Rayleigh
MVoBifF.png

• Captain: Cerebral and Fighter Characters ATK 4x, reduce incoming damage by 15%, on the turn that 'Guidance from the Dark King' has been triggered boost own ATK by 4.75x
  • Special (Guidance from the Dark King): 250x Character ATK in typless damage to 1 enemy that will ignore any defensive abilities, for 1 turn boost ATK and orbs of Cerebral and Fighter Characters by 2x and normal attacks of Cerebral and Fighter Characters will ignore any defensive abilities (No other special can be triggered when his special is triggered in this turn, his special can't be triggered when another special has already been triggered this turn)
  • Sailor 1: Reduce 5 turns of Special Seal on himself
  • Sailor 2: Counter 5 turns of Special Rewind on himself
  • LB 1(Lv.5): INT Damage Reduction, reduce incoming INT damage by 5%
  • LB 2(Lv.5): CD charge, -5 CD at the start of the adventure
  • LB 3(Lv.5): Pinch Healing, when HP is 50% or lower heal 1.5x Character RCV when hitting PERFECT with him
  • Support (Lv.5): Reduce 5% incoming INT damage, 9% HP/ATK/RCV to Support Character (PSY Characters)

Once again, I think he could be better, I actually think he's not as great as he seems to be. He's a lead for two amazing classes, Cerebral and Fighter. But he doesn't provide any matching orb, which is a cardinal sin. Fortunately those two classes have enough subs to cover that but it makes team building more restrictive. His special is pretty much like Sanji/Judge but for his two classes with a bit of Carrot niche sprinkled on top.

It's very good in itself but it requires a lot of planning ahead since you can't use any other special. That's too restrictive imo. Pretty much means you'll want to carry a colour affinity boost + a conditionnal attack boost and have locked orbs from the previous stage. Or rely on switch and support abilities. Koala/Sabo could provide a 1.5x CA boost on their switch.

Any kind of orb shuffling on boss stage could potentially ruin this V3 Rayleigh, imagine having to deal with BLK orbs. Also a 2x ATK + Orb boost isn't that great nowadays. Most teams will at least try aim for 2.25x when the max nowadays is 2.75x. They might release some support units to help him with orb manipulation.

PSY Ivankov
  • Captain: Cerebral Characters ATK 2.5x, heal 3x Character RCV at the end of the turn
  • Special: Reduce 5 turns of Bind and Special Seal on crew, reduce 5 turns of DEF up on all enemies, change RCV/TND/Badly Matching orbs to Matching orbs
  • Sailor 1: +50 ATK/RCV to Cerebral Characters
  • Sailor 2: Reduce 5 turns of Special Seal on himself

STR Heracles'n
  • Captain: STR Characters ATK 2.75x, HP 1.25x
  • Special: Removes all forms of poison on crew, reduce 4 turns of Burn and Paralysis, when there are 5 or more STR and PSY Characters on the crew for 2 turns boost orbs of STR and PSY Characters by 2x
  • Sailor 1: +50 ATK to STR and PSY Characters
  • Sailor 2: When the Captain is a STR or PSY Character, STR and PSY Characters will treat DEX orbs as beneficial

PSY Kuma

rj274lH.png

• Captain: Cerebral Characters ATK 2.75x, HP 1.25x
  • Special: For 3 turn +0.6 to chain, for 3 turns heal 5000 HP at the end of the turn, after 2 turns have passed change orbs of Cerebral and Powerhouse Characters to Matching orbs
  • Sailor 1: +50 HP to Cerebral Characters
  • Sailor 2: He himself can't be blown away

Nice artwork choice for Kuma. He's clearly meant to be "key" for V3 Ray orb manipulation. Think Ivankov is the best RR of the batch. Cerebral are getting a lot of love again this month. Not sure they really needed it but Koala/Sabo owners will be plenty happy :p

It finally happened....after 5 years of playing....the rumors were true.....all of them ...

When im done playing OPTC at some point in the future i can say ive seen and witnessed it all.

Also i finally cleared the message after dozens of tries, i think this was the first of these kind of missions were i manged to get the Top Reward. Two weeks ago i beat my first 0 stamina event challenge now this - is this the beginning of a new Age ?

Barely made it, because i didnt manage to hit all perfects on the Sabo/Smoker lol.
That free Support units i amazing, makes me wish i had Legend Bullet.

Lol congrats on clearing the challenge, you worked hard for those sweet gems. :)

Now you can do it all over again next week when Raid Halloween Challenge Luffy is up! Will be easy for you now that you've mastered manual targetting and hitting all perfects with your eyes closed! There will be 20 gems to earn :)

Then I get poor orb luck or miss my perfects. I just can't be bothered with it anymore.

Cheer up, next week we should be getting the Galette FN finally with a brand new Charlotte character too!

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Alright, I forgive Bamco for the past three months of lackluster content. They absolutely listen to the fans and to show us how much they care, they have created a new unit based on one of the most powerful One Piece characters:
character_11333_c1.png
Seriously though, this is awesome. It is good that we actually get something for April fools this year.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Can't believe they are giving us Con D. Oriano already. Shut the OPTC servers after this, the game has peaked.

But yeah it's great that we're getting some Global first content for April fools for once. That support ability is pretty good too.

Funny enough, he works well with the future V2 Ace + Halloween Sabo + Halloween Luffy threesome lol. He's fighter and INT and also removes Luffy's 7 turns of self bind which can be annoying at times!

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Lol congrats on clearing the challenge, you worked hard for those sweet gems. :)

Now you can do it all over again next week when Raid Halloween Challenge Luffy is up! Will be easy for you now that you've mastered manual targetting and hitting all perfects with your eyes closed! There will be 20 gems to earn :)

Hah as said before, this was only possible because no manual targeting was necessary. So that probably the last challenge missions im gonna clear.
Though another 20 gems incoming ? Ill give the Halloween Challenge a try and hope its manageable.

Did you had any luck on your free multi in Japan ? Just did mine and it was....not good lol.
Weirdly i managed to pull Halloween Ace on JPN a couple of Days ago, just when he is about to be introduced on Global - so thats funny. If i can at some point down the line turn my G4 into Snakeman ill be able to run a team of all 3 bros with v2 Ace, v2 Sabo and Snakeman xD

Alright, I forgive Bamco for the past three months of lackluster content. They absolutely listen to the fans and to show us how much they care, they have created a new unit based on one of the most powerful One Piece characters:
character_11333_c1.png
Seriously though, this is awesome. It is good that we actually get something for April fools this year.
Who needs Oden when we are getting this beast.

Oct 27, 2017
character_11333_c1.png

Oh my god

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Good luck to anyone pulling on Halloween Ace banner on Global tonight! It's an easy skip for me, just saving until Luffy/Zoro and Sobamask hit :)

The Kizuna/Blitz Moria ended this morning. Was fortunate enough that my alliance finished in the top 10% and got S rank. Sweet 30 gems, will cover for the Arlong ship I had to buy for Kizuna. All in all it was much grindier than I expected. I did like 127 runs and 48 assists and wasn't even in top 5 of my alliance, I definitely was one of the "lazy ones". Top guy in the team had 187 runs and 82 assists. At lvl 127, the boss only had like 65M HP so it wasn't that hard. Just that it was time consuming and definitely requires you to use some potions if you want to go the extra mile.

Legend reward for part 1 was V1 Akainu.

Hah as said before, this was only possible because no manual targeting was necessary. So that probably the last challenge missions im gonna clear.
Though another 20 gems incoming ? Ill give the Halloween Challenge a try and hope its manageable.

Did you had any luck on your free multi in Japan ? Just did mine and it was....not good lol.
Weirdly i managed to pull Halloween Ace on JPN a couple of Days ago, just when he is about to be introduced on Global - so thats funny. If i can at some point down the line turn my G4 into Snakeman ill be able to run a team of all 3 bros with v2 Ace, v2 Sabo and Snakeman xD

Was just teasing you :p I don't think the Halloween challenge is as mechanically difficult as the damage rankings. You probably won't need manual targetting.

Forgot what team I used to clear it on JP back then. It's definitely harder than Wano Law challenge that we got during 5th anni though. But yeah the rewards are pretty great, a lot of tablets on top of the 20 gems too.

I got one new unit from my free multi, dual Krieg/Gin from the recent East Blue batch so I'll take that as a win! The rest was pretty bad.

Grats on V2 Ace! He's pretty good actually, absolute tank especially if you use Megalo ship, can easily hit 80K HP. I pulled him a couple months ago and used him a few times despite owning better legends. Very strong 2.5x ATK booster sub for Fighter if anything.