• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
3 new island came out that has a will give you certain legends based on where you rank and on what island. It ends tonight and there's going to be a half stamina event for these island on the last 3 hours.

I'm not too sure where you left last but pull rates still seem low (1.5% on Reddit for legends) but soon Bandai will have to publish rates due to Apple's new requirement for apps. This doesn't mean the rates they publish are true but still big news.
I left back when that hacker first leaked on Reddit and there was a big call for a Gem and Sugo boycott.

Oct 25, 2017
HNNNNNNG... I'm ranked 531 with 234 runs and the mental fatigue is starting to set in. I can't stop or else all this will be for nothing. AAAGGGGGH!

OP
OP
Jayhawk

Jayhawk

Oct 25, 2017
No difference between prizes for Luffy between 1001st-2000th and 2001st-3000th, so I guess I'll just settle for top 3000. Next time I'll know that I would have to use up a vacation day to compete for the top 1000. Aiming for top 5k in Zoro and top 7k for Sanji.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
completing all three gives you a gem right? I guess I should do Sanji and Zoro when the half stamina hits. Any really easy teams for those two?

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
completing all three gives you a gem right? I guess I should do Sanji and Zoro when the half stamina hits. Any really easy teams for those two?
You'll need a level 3 despair + a team that can do 1.5 million damage + fixed damage to multiple targets for Zoro. Sanji is a complete joke and you could run double Neptune on it. I'm actually running Neptune + Perona for Zoro, but you'll need level 3 despair and level 3 bind and some sort of heal or damage reduction. He'll deal 7.5k when he dies.

OP
OP
Jayhawk

Jayhawk

Oct 25, 2017
Sanji top 7000 needs more points than I had expected, and I need to maintain and improve my placements in Luffy and Zoro rankings. I guess I'll just give up on getting 5k Ray points from Sanji.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Maxed a certain fishy boi, decided to round up and get a solid 40 runs in. I have no idea how you guys are still going, just doing 40 runs was painful and boring.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
You'll need a level 3 despair + a team that can do 1.5 million damage + fixed damage to multiple targets for Zoro. Sanji is a complete joke and you could run double Neptune on it. I'm actually running Neptune + Perona for Zoro, but you'll need level 3 despair and level 3 bind and some sort of heal or damage reduction. He'll deal 7.5k when he dies.
Thanks, was easy. Think I might be done, sitting at 2.3k, no way am I dropping 700 spots in 90 minutes

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sitting at 2309 on Luffy and 3900 on Zoro... I think I'm safe to stop but I'll check every 20 mins incase I drop more than 300 points somehow. In total, I ended up with more gems than I started and I get 3 guaranteed legends, I'd say this event was a success. :D

KingLear

Oct 25, 2017
Just started this up today. Pretty neat so far. I got some ok pull with my first 50 fruit and got luffy and zoro to level 3 before syrup town

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
on these sanji/zoro/luffy battles, you can get recruit the boss right?
The blitz battle? (25, 18, and 13 stamina as of now) If so, then no. They drop cotton candy which will raise your units attack/health/recovery by 2 per candy. They also drop socket books a universal skill up books along with some limited rare recruit books.

Welcome to this community. Did you pull a legend (red poster)? If you didn't, you may want to try rerolling unless you're okay with what you got. Legends can only be pulled during a sugofest and have a ~1.5 chance to pull. You should save as much gems as you can until sugofest to pull. Pulling outside sugofest is not recommended unless you're going for a limited rare recruit unit.

KingLear

Oct 25, 2017
I'm doing the complete download now but I did get the thriller bark guy, along with Mihawk, Tashigi, the old guy from dressarosa and the fat dude with the big axe(sorry, jsut getting back into one piece, lol.)

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Okay, with only around 30min left, I should be safe within the top 3000 for Luffy. Ended up with 4 Almighty manual drops, which is quite lucky, as well as 31 Jinbe books and 11 Aokiji books. 200 CC'd G4, got Neko to within a few of 200, finished V1 Law's sockets, leveled a bunch of QCK characters, and got a few levels. Good rewards, especially if I manage a new legend from the pulls. Let's not do this again for 4-6 months. :P

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Spent 14 gems, got:
7 level ups
34 Jinbe books
14 Aokiji books
16 kid books
8 Fisher tiger books
2 universal books (and 2 from the rewards)
Maxed Neko and Whitebeard CC (about 120 between the 2)
+200 attack/HP CC
+200 RCV CC
Alot of other CC spread out between other characters
And 3 legends

Not bad for the amount of gems I've used, only downside is that I had to do nothing but play this game last 2 days.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
it's over

2577th place, spent... I dunno, however much we got -1. Actually ended up with a gem surplus!

4 Almighty manuals, like 5 level ups (I didn't even get to full appreciate being level 420, it went by too fast), 200+ Rcv, 150-ish Attack, 200-ish HP cotton candies. Mostly socketed Sandersonia with books, moved on to Hody and he's on his way.

As for these legend pulls tomorrow, from the premium I'm missing Fuji, Cabbage, Luffy, Law, and Crocodile. I guess my top 3 in order would be Luffy, Fuji, Cabbage.

For ultimate, I'm missing everyone but Blackbeard, Zoro, Usopp, and Neko(but I doubt I'd get a low rate one). If I get literally anyone else I will be ecstatic. Can't really do a top 3 because anyone new from that would be great. Maybe Inuarashi so I can finally have Cerebral covered.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
2805th Luffy
4887th Zoro
8519th Sanji

I did way more Sanji runs than Zoro and I'm still way lower ranked, that shit was insanely competitive and I'm a bit disappointed I won't get another legend from that pool which is much better than the midde pool for me.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Heng,
Crazy that you can remember all those lol.

15 gems for me.
5 almighty
Top 3k Luffy
Top 5k Zoro
0 life stamina left
Gonna watch DBSuper and sleep after that.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
top 1000 for luffy
top 5000 for zoro
top 7000 for sanji

5 legends, 2 tier 1, 2 tier 2and 1 tier 3..my objective was to get a second one from sanjji too but in the last hour people wen apeshit and went over what i had farmed for him, and couldn't farm him either since i had to defend my position on luffy and zoro

in terms of gems i have 30 gems less then when i started the ranking..so spent definitely more counting the prizes ,log in etc, but they are a fair price for 5 legends..now let's just hope it's not just dupes...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
the website says we get our legend pulls tomorrow at update oclock

was kind of hoping it'd be immediate, I'm antsy

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
And done...

Luffy 654th / 280 runs
Zoro 4499th / 45 runs
Sanji 2632nd / 138 runs

402 atk cc
397 hp cc
419 rcv cc

115 Jinbe books
19 Aokiji books
19 Fisher Tiger books
25 Kid books

Spent 26 gems + the ones we got during the event and got 7 level ups.

OP
OP
Jayhawk

Jayhawk

Oct 25, 2017
Saw the OP, second guessed myself, rerolled. In for a long night lol.

3rd anniversary is coming in about a few weeks. If you're okay with waiting for your eventual account, I suggest waiting until then to reroll. For now, you can just play and see if you actually like the game, plus learn about the different mechanics using whatever units you have and not getting too attached to that account.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the website says we get our legend pulls tomorrow at update oclock

was kind of hoping it'd be immediate, I'm antsy
you get an entire day of dreaming about what legend(s) are you going to pull
Lowest

WhiteBeard
Rayleigh
QCK Boa
SenGoku
Shanks
Ace
Marco
Sabo
INTHawk
Barto
LogLuffy
Buggy
Hody.

Second

Crocodile
STR Lucci
Doflamingo
Jinbe
PSY Law
Corazon
Cavendish
Fujitora
Aokiji
TSLuffy
QCK Law.

Top tier

Kizaru
BlackBeard
Usopp
Inuarashi
Akainu
Zoro
Shirahoshi
Enel
Magellan
QCK Lucci*
Nekomamushi*
Sanji*
PSY Boa*

*low rate

personally i have 4/13 in the lowest tier (1 pull),4/11 on the second one (2 pulls),and 1/13 (2 pulls) on the top tier.

statistic should be on my side but since i pulled 3 sw shanks at the anniversary one after the other despite at the time having only one legend,i already learned that my luck doesn't care about statistics

but art least i have these 24 hours to fantasize about what i'm gonna pull :P

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, looks like I'm going to be getting myself a dupe in the process, on accident. Lol. I'd feel bad for denying a spot to someone that could have had use for the Legend but...I needed to max Jinbae :<

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
According to Reddit:
Luffy:
  • Top 1000 = 275 pts
  • Top 3000 = 120 pts
  • Top 5000 = 23-25 pts (Approx.)
Zoro:
  • Top 100 = 378 pts
  • Top 1000 = 183 pts
  • Top 5000 = 42-44 pts (Approx.)
Sanji:
  • Top 100 = 416 pts
  • Top 3500 = 131 pts
  • Top 7000 = 72-76 pts (Approx.)
I ended Luffy at 121 runs and Zoro at 44 runs. Talk about a good prediction :D

KingLear

Oct 25, 2017
3rd anniversary is coming in about a few weeks. If you're okay with waiting for your eventual account, I suggest waiting until then to reroll. For now, you can just play and see if you actually like the game, plus learn about the different mechanics using whatever units you have and not getting too attached to that account.
F2P units can hold me over for a while. I don't mind holding onto my berries in the meantime.

Would it be better to do today's Sugo or wait, do you think?

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Saw the OP, second guessed myself, rerolled. In for a long night lol.
Good luck! Post your results here, we can help you. Grab that Legend unit (Orange Poster).

My haul:

- 1 Gem used
- +30 level ups. When I got my account back I was 131, now Iam 168 and soon 169.
- Fuckton of Turtles (I need them)
- Many many Chopper Missions done
- 8 Kid books (0 skill ups)...
- 7 Fishe Tiger books
- 2 Aokiji books
- 34 Jinbe books
- 2 Skill books -> 1 skill up for Kid \o_
- A lot of Forbidden Tomes, Kid eats and got nice things.
- Cotton Candy here and there

I woke at 7:30 so had 2h30mins ½ stamina time, figured why not lets go and use my stamina, getting so much good stuff. Getting at least 10k Ray points if nothing else from Legend pulls. Depending how high % Sengoku pull is.

I'am missing many of these Legends:

Out of that list I have only 4

- WB
- Sengoku
- Ace
- Sabo

Final ranking

Sanjifinal.PNG

\o/ Success event for me \o/

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Wow some very nice performances here :o
I did some more Sanjo runs hoping for Tiger books but didnt get anything. I managed to get far enough to get at least one pull on the lowest Tier - thats cool.

Though i own most of them...worst case scenario are still 10k raid points. If i could chose i would love to get Buggy. Ave and Hody would be cool too.

PS. Nearly managed to clear Doffy Training Island with my new TSL team...but i got to greedy at the end with my special use lol. Will try again later. TSL is a beast.

koryuken

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes being a whale has advantages, like easily skipping events like this. Good work for all who participated. I did maybe 30 runs to max skill Jinbei and then farmed Neko.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Good luck! Post your results here, we can help you. Grab that Legend unit (Orange Poster).

My haul:

- 1 Gem used
- +30 level ups. When I got my account back I was 131, now Iam 168 and soon 169.
- Fuckton of Turtles (I need them)
- Many many Chopper Missions done
- 8 Kid books (0 skill ups)...
- 7 Fishe Tiger books
- 2 Aokiji books
- 34 Jinbe books
- 2 Skill books -> 1 skill up for Kid \o_
- A lot of Forbidden Tomes, Kid eats and got nice things.
- Cotton Candy here and there

I woke at 7:30 so had 2h30mins ½ stamina time, figured why not lets go and use my stamina, getting so much good stuff. Getting at least 10k Ray points if nothing else from Legend pulls. Depending how high % Sengoku pull is.

I'am missing many of these Legends:

Out of that list I have only 4

- WB
- Sengoku
- Ace
- Sabo

Final ranking

Sanjifinal.PNG

\o/ Success event for me \o/
Geez... 1 gem for 2 legends. You made it out like a bandit lol. Congrats.

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Hopefully I get at least one new legend tomorrow.

Missing only two/one legends from the lowest and lower tier but 9 in the highest tier should hopefully give me something good. :)

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Geez... 1 gem for 2 legends. You made it out like a bandit lol. Congrats.

Thank you, Chopper missions did help alot .p. Next CM in my list is quest nr 75 and that will wait til Anni ship.
Forgot from the list but before event I had ~100 Cola, after event I had 824. Leveled Zunesha and it took around 300 Cola. Got Colas left over 500.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
GOTCHA!!

Im officially a TSL believer....goddamn. Finally managed to clear Doffys Island. Perfect team, perfect run. Never realized how powerful TSL damage reduction is, i could literally stall forever on every stage i wanted. Nuts. Paired with Cora/Intvankov i felt invincible lol.

You know there will be a happy ending when you enter the final stage like this.

After so many months it feels weird getting Doffys ship finally. My main goal back then was to finish/optimize my Driven team - the ship was more or less the last part. No more being pissed about all the Fujitora guides where his Ship was more or less expected lol.

Took me around 300 Cola - worth it.

Funny how i complained a while ago about pulling Corazon - he was quite useful in this one :v:

PS. Need to use my stamina on something....guess ill check out a team for Colo Machvise or Neko.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
According to Reddit:

I ended Luffy at 121 runs and Zoro at 44 runs. Talk about a good prediction :D
glad i made my calculations right...at the very end of the ranking i stopped farming luffy and went to zoro because i was outside the 5k mark, counting on the fact that i had 7 runs of advantage on the 1000th spot on luffy and there were 20 minutes left...maybe a top team could have managed to make less than 3 minutes run but i considered that i had like 300 people behind me and it was not probable that all of them would have a blackbeard fast team..and i was right since i lost 100 positions on luffy but i regained my legend from zoro

only one that left me with a sour taste is sanji..according to that i needed 3 more runs..but even with my fastest team i wouldn't probably have been able to squeeze those and still be able to keep zoro and luffy,not in that crazy last hour...if only i spent a gem more on sanji before...now most of the runs i didi on him seem wasted since i could have got in the top 7k with half of them :/

lbsa

Oct 27, 2017
One legend from zoro and one from sanji with a +2 gems compared to before and after the blitz battle. Tried to make it into the top 3500 on sanji but i was too far away after i woke up this morning.

Also got 13 levels during the event, neptune and the dutchman sure have saved me some gems.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
So that was a bit nuts.

I realized early yesterday that at 69 clears for Zoro was overkill for top 5k, and no where near enough for top 1000. So I switch to Sanji... which I had only done one win. Cut to a LOT of playing, few gems and a level up, I was getting tired with 2 hours left to go. I was literally taking any friend, since the stage was so easy, just to get clears. I got 76 wins and was at about 5900 and thought, "eh, one more" and got 77, then passed out.

Woke up today, Sanji rank was 6941.

SO GLAD I GOT THAT LAST RUN IN! I was climbing about 100 spots per win, so literally that last win gave me a second legend.

Overall stats:
14749 for Luffy (1 win)
2212 for Zoro (69 wins)
6941 for Sanji (77 wins)

Two legends, very happy with it and I'm still in the positive for all the free gems I got from the event, so it was like playing with house money

Last edited:

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
didn't farm luffy,
within 5k on Zoro
within 3.5k on sanji.

Very high chance of all dupes tomorrow as I own a lot of chars from both sets, but at least I get 3 'chances'.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Made it to 3907 in the end with 49, though I could have sworn the last run I did was 50. I did start right before it ended and finished past the end. Ah well.

With only one shot it'll probably be a dupe, but there's always a chance. Free ray points it is otherwise. I sometimes think it would be cool if dupes had a higher or guaranteed chance of leveling a special, at least in the case of Legends.

Got a good bit of CC in the end too. I haven't used my stacks from Zunisha either. Currently have two 100 HP stacks along with the RCV and ATK ones. Got another 92 RCV and 62 ATK going as well. The 62 ATK is going to Raid Sabo once I get it 85 as that'll make him 100 ATK.

Some books too, but I don't have any of the limited units so those will likely be sitting there a long time. Going to finish all current story islands today if I can. Then probably see if I can't get some more BB or Fukaboshi books.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Made it to 3907 in the end with 49, though I could have sworn the last run I did was 50. I did start right before it ended and finished past the end. Ah well.
the ranking only counts the points scored during the evnt, it doesn't matter when you started the run,it matters when the game signals to the server that you have completed it
otherwise one could start one, then close and the ranking can't finish because that one guy still has to see if he can or cannot score tha lst point that will trigger a change in the final ranking or not.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
the ranking only counts the points scored during the evnt, it doesn't matter when you started the run,it matters when the game signals to the server that you have completed it
otherwise one could start one, then close and the ranking can't finish because that one guy still has to see if he can or cannot score tha lst point that will trigger a change in the final ranking or not.

Ah that makes sense.