• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Well game knew I need Ray points. I used all the points I had to Dutchman (before Blitz) and it helped me a lot to get player levels. I literally had 0 Ray points after I bought the ship (it was my first buy from Ray shop).

So I guess I have now 10k Ray points.

Screenshot_20180115-055415.png

No need for four Ace right? :p
Anni is the planni. I guess we get some new ship to Ray shop?

ShiftyHermit

Oct 27, 2017
Just ran my first double Hody team. 102k hp but it was all gone by the end of a 30 stm fortnite. So freaky watching your hp fall that fast. Over 20k after the first battle.

Feels like it could be amazing once the 6+ is on global and the subs have maxed specials. Damage was great without boosts.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at my box, I have 14 legends. Of those 14, I have 3 str, 3 Dex, 3 qck, 3 psy, and 2 int. I hope my next legend is int to make it an even 3 for all colors lol. Also I've only pulled a dupe twice, which was both WB.

Last edited:

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
my results

1 deluxe: ace (new)
1 prime: cavendish (new)
1 prime: ts luffy (kinda dupe, guess i have g4 now, now I need 3 psy skulls though )
1 ultimate : inuarashi (new)
1 ultimate : NEKOMAMUSHI (new)

pretty satisfied, ace has a good super evo and it's an aoe damage guy for my free spirit team, cavendish is always useful against STR, luffy is the only dupe, but since I didn't pull in Xmas, It's the better dupe to get, inuarashi is good for my akainu team and since I also have Croco, Doffy and invasion shanks I might be able to do a decent cerebral team too... nekomamushi is the star, especially since it's supposedly low rate... I don't hace shirahoshi and Law to do the ultimate team, but I suppose he is good by himself too... Maybe with a law friend?

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Reminder:

The current Chopper Man special requests are leaving today, Zunisha ship too.

Finally I managed to clear Doflamingo 40 sta version without Shiryu way. Striker team with Qck Law legend and some stalling to get skills ready was key, thats one gem more for my Anni stash.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Got Kuzan for my legend. Seems like a win, and just in time for the 6+. Pity I have no blue skull, nor know how to use Kuzan effectively. Does he pair well with Borsalino?

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I had one pull...Sabo dupe xD
Well 5k Raypoints are always good.

So worth it it for Ace sockets ? Would be interested to hear if i should bother with it.

Grats for 5k points :p

Do you mean that easy "Ace's Training Grounds: Drill" Veteran 10 stamina dungeon or something else?
Only thing I know about that dungeon is, I did it once yesterday (both difficulties) for gem and Ace didn't drop.
But as I have 4 Aces (soon 2), I could see my self using stamina leftovers to that dungeon.

Unless I mistake something badly?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Grats for 5k points :p

Do you mean that easy "Ace's Training Grounds: Drill" Veteran 10 stamina dungeon or something else?
Only thing I know about that dungeon is, I did it once yesterday (both difficulties) for gem and Ace didn't drop.
But as I have 4 Aces (soon 2), I could see my self using stamina leftovers to that dungeon.

Unless I mistake something badly?

Heh thanks - yeah thats the one...wondering if its worth to farm for its Sockets.
Double runs are possible so unless the rate is incredible bad il probably use today to farm some Sockets for Ace....dont have much else to run. If that doesnt work ill do some Enel runs...maybe ill max skill him this year lol.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
If that doesnt work ill do some Enel runs...maybe ill max skill him this year lol.

I do wonder, how high / low Enel droprate story mission is going to be. I was wondering, If I grab one copy of Enel from Raid and then start to do Story mission when the drop rate will be boosted.

Anyways, will do Ace too. Lets share the results (after I grab that Enel).

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I do wonder, how high / low Enel droprate story mission is going to be. I was wondering, If I grab one copy of Enel from Raid and then start to do Story mission when the drop rate will be boosted.

Anyways, will do Ace too. Lets share the results (after I grab that Enel).
Sounds like a plan.

What are your main teams right now btw ? Are you already able to farm Doffy ?

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Sounds like a plan.

What are your main teams right now btw ? Are you already able to farm Doffy ?

My main team is strikers at the moment (STR orientated). I can clear the easier 40 sta dungeon (did it once for gem) friend unit was QCK Legend Law. I do have Shiryu for "lucky" clears, but I preferably not rely to him in clears.

Strikers:
- Kid 99 lvl
- Diamante 91 lvl
- WB (stat stick mostly, special lvl 1) 95 lvl
- Colo Alvida (special lv 4 :/) 99 lvl
- Don Sai 99 lvl

I do have a lot of Turtles but I wait super success to start before using them and will level other units too.

Leaders for colour teams:
QCK team is build around Cabbage
PSY either Sabo or Franky
INT could be Shiryu
DEX Super Zoro

And obviously depending the need & trial / error way.
Story Island is Sabaody, total login days 104. Most of the units are almost year old :p.

I might miss something Ill post my box for team suggestions, shitloads of units but rather grab more slots than Ray singles.

Screenshot_20180115-143223.png
Screenshot_20180115-143239.png

Screenshot_20180115-143254.png
Screenshot_20180115-143309.png

Screenshot_20180115-143326.png
Screenshot_20180115-144017.png

One copy of Doffy is waiting to be leveled & evoled & leveled.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
damn inuarashi was rated boosted A LOT..watched a lot of ranking legend pulls and a shitload of people pulled him

for the prime tier the more pulled was cavendish
2 Prime - New Aokiji and 3rd Doffy
1 Ulti - Inuarashi

pretty excited with Aokiji coming 6+
Inuarashi is good for most but weaker than Croc for bursting.

Got the perfect cerebral team i think.

i think this one is better, especially sicne it doesn't need to farm any orb to have full matching

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...0:99:100:100:0C37,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R39S21.71H

it has pretty much the same RR, the ones that are different are all farmable.
but if you have zunisha you just need her to have full table anyway

http://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1450

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
damn inuarashi was rated boosted A LOT..watched a lot of ranking legend pulls and a shitload of people pulled him

for the prime tier the more pulled was cavendish
Interesting! This kind of things gonna be fun with on reddit
i think this one is better, especially sicne it doesn't need to farm any orb to have full matching

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...0:99:100:100:0C37,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R39S21.71H

it has pretty much the same RR, the ones that are different are all farmable.
but if you have zunisha you just need her to have full table anyway

http://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1450
Totally forget about that chain multiplier of Inu.
On phone now, does 2 Inu multiplier stacked?
If it doesnt, Maybe Inu+Croc captain can have higher multiplier.
Didnt farm Suleinan as i was to focus on Byrndy.
Will get him when he come back.
Did get Zunisha.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Interesting! This kind of things gonna be fun with on reddit

Totally forget about that chain multiplier of Inu.
On phone now, does 2 Inu multiplier stacked?
If it doesnt, Maybe Inu+Croc captain can have higher multiplier.
Didnt farm Suleinan as i was to focus on Byrndy.
Will get him when he come back.
Did get Zunisha.

no,only one kind of effect active at any time...

in terms of multiplier double inu should still be better even with 1 hp compared to inu+croco or double croco... not by an exorbitant amount (around 600/700k damage with CC) but still better..the one advantage croco has is that it suffers less from a non perfect chain, while inu needs its perfects to do more damage than crocoboy

but it's also true that croco needs another unit (robin) to get to its best multiplier, while inu does it on its own, allowing you to bring drake and get all matching orbs

if you bring robin (or any kind of delayer really, since you don't need to go to 1 hp anymore with inu as captain) then momonga is better than suleiman, otherwise suleiman still gives you a smaller boost but makes you save a slot.

against psy or content that uses paralysis you can also exchange doffy and drake for violet fn and invasion shanks, both with and without zunisha since shanks already makes tnd and rcv as matching.

EDIT: also, if you really want the "perfect" route ignoring what you have or don't have

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,720:99:100:100:0C37,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R47S0H

but again,dream teams are mostly just theory..you'll seldom find content that just needs damage and nothing more.

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Doflamingo, dupe, but it was 100% expected. I'm more looking forward to half stamina coliseum.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
5 BB books after 3 full stamina bars. The drop rate is pretty horrendous... Hopefully the other FN that has his books aren't as bad as this one.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Neptune, buddy, just get your last skill up already. Then I can abandon this fortnight

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
What is this story mode update I've seen mentioned on reddit? Story mode characters will actually drop with some reliability now?

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Huh I'm actually completely stonewalled on the Brook story stage for Redux. Can't get past the boss given all the barriers.

Edit: And got it if barely. It's those Good Barriers that always get me.

Last edited:

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
Made good use of Laboon and did all the available story islands in Japan, from Thriller Bark 2 until Dressrosa 1, got Zombie General, Moria, Ikaros, Hyouzou, Hajrudin and that green unit from Dressrosa as drops on first clear

ShiftyHermit

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Hammer Usopp will be 100% drop or if they will adjust his Ray shop points.

100 points per Hammer Usopp would be awesome but I don't expect it to be like that or last if implemented.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Remember to do Cola Cavern for gem and for Cola. Seems to drop nice amounts of Beli too.

20k Friend points got me 6 Himej Turtles, evolved & maxed some units and made room to inventory and pulled those Turtles.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh didnt know 1/2 stam colo starts today. Just did a couple Shiryu runs....pretty awesome.
I gotta check out if i have a team for Colo Ideo as well.

My main team is strikers at the moment (STR orientated). I can clear the easier 40 sta dungeon (did it once for gem) friend unit was QCK Legend Law. I do have Shiryu for "lucky" clears, but I preferably not rely to him in clears.

Strikers:
- Kid 99 lvl
- Diamante 91 lvl
- WB (stat stick mostly, special lvl 1) 95 lvl
- Colo Alvida (special lv 4 :/) 99 lvl
- Don Sai 99 lvl

I do have a lot of Turtles but I wait super success to start before using them and will level other units too.

Leaders for colour teams:
QCK team is build around Cabbage
PSY either Sabo or Franky
INT could be Shiryu
DEX Super Zoro

And obviously depending the need & trial / error way.
Story Island is Sabaody, total login days 104. Most of the units are almost year old :p.

I might miss something Ill post my box for team suggestions, shitloads of units but rather grab more slots than Ray singles.

One copy of Doffy is waiting to be leveled & evoled & leveled.

Those are some nice units - you have potential for a nice Shooter team too. Were you able to unlock Ace Striker ship already ?
Def. work towards your Driven team with Akainu, Free Spirit with Sabo, Slasher with Hawk/Kizaru and Shooter with Ace/Kizaru. Lots of potential. But as of now your Striker teams seems like the best especially when you can team up with Neko/Law friends.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Oh didnt know 1/2 stam colo starts today. Just did a couple Shiryu runs....pretty awesome.
I gotta check out if i have a team for Colo Ideo as well.

Those are some nice units - you have potential for a nice Shooter team too. Were you able to unlock Ace Striker ship already ?
Def. work towards your Driven team with Akainu, Free Spirit with Sabo, Slasher with Hawk/Kizaru and Shooter with Ace/Kizaru. Lots of potential. But as of now your Striker teams seems like the best especially when you can team up with Neko/Law friends.

Actually, I have done 0 Forests, looked some stuff about Ace Forest and it seems I could clear it with time. So I may tackle it later today.

Prolly with friend Neko & Kid as captains and then GPU, Diamante, Don Sai.

What would be last slot unit, WB?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Actually, I have done 0 Forests, looked some stuff about Ace Forest and it seems I could clear it with time. So I may tackle it later today.

Prolly with friend Neko & Kid as captains and then GPU, Diamante, Don Sai.

What would be last slot unit, WB?
Oh okay..if you have done zero so far its probably best to start with MIhawks Forest first - considering you have Mihawk/Kizaru and Shiryu.
This team can probably beat it but esp. early on the most important part are sockets and skill level - so a worse farmable unit might be better if you managed to max skill the unit and have solid sockets on it.

For example Story/FN Alvida was always a must-have back in the days and she probably would be quite helpful on your striker team as well to tank one mayor hit. The combo of Alvida + Golden Pound + and a unit like White Chase Smoker would let you stall and charge up nicely during those Forests - assuming they are skilled. DIamante is good too, assuming he is skilled otherwise someone like Smoker would be better.

For your main squad you also wanna make sure to get your sockets as high as possible - especially Autoheal/Bind/Despair depending on what type of enemy encounters you expect.

Always best on damage calculator how much damage your team does with your current subs...if its a overkill, you wanna bring in some more defensive subs instead.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
For example Story/FN Alvida was always a must-have

My story Alvida (1/5 AH socket) & GPU (Bind 4/5, AH 2/5 socket) are max skilled but I don't have story Smoker, I do have RR G5 Smoker but its skill is completely different (tho he is Striker / Driven). I think story Smoker drop rate is not boosted (I might be wrong). Also sockets & skill levels in general on my units are missing / low, outside of few exceptions (Hawk max skill & 5/5 AH).

Got a lots to do with socket / skilling. As its now half stamina in Turtle Haven Iam running it and max leveling different units in my pool.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
My story Alvida (1/5 AH socket) & GPU (Bind 4/5, AH 2/5 socket) are max skilled but I don't have story Smoker, I do have RR G5 Smoker but its skill is completely different (tho he is Striker / Driven). I think story Smoker drop rate is not boosted (I might be wrong). Also sockets & skill levels in general on my units are missing / low, outside of few exceptions (Hawk max skill & 5/5 AH).

Got a lots to do with socket / skilling. As its now half stamina in Turtle Haven Iam running it and max leveling different units in my pool.
You can farm Smoker from the Beginner FN sections were you also have Alvida, 10stamina Ace and co.

Probably best to five MIhawk Forest a go...you will see in which area you are still lacking while you play it. Alvida/GPU and Diamante might be good enough to get through it since its the easiest one.

Edit:

Oh btw. i cant wait for easy farmable Lucci sockets :-D

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
1/2 stamina coliseums are nice. I farmed Ace for a bit since I'm one away from his skillup. Might socket his INT version since it's guarenteed here, and 2 for 30 is nice odds with a chance of some tomes.

Trying Ideo with an Akainu team (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAr9nMDmU3Y&t=9s) and I'm SO close to getting it right. Keep losing a bit of burst on Blue Gilly and dying. Ah well, I'll keep trying till I get it right. Got a free stamina snail so that was nice.

Really need to get on some forests though. Missing about 3 I think (Law, Kizaru, one other) and I'm at 999 cola just doing nothing.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Edit: Now that I look closer my clear. I was using Dinghy instead of Dutchman (or 1k Sunny). Would have been much better with 1.5x attack instead of 40 RCV for captain...

---

I was fairly sure that Shiryu will fail all the time.
At first Shiryu try in stage 19, it only killed Sanji, I was like no way don't kill my stall unit :D.
Then turn after turn Shiryu failed to work, managed to clear stage 19 with some Sanji stalling and went to 20 stage.

With help GPU I stalled 4 turns and took hits for 2 turns. Diamante being ready in 2 turns (those turns I could have stalled) but after ~10 turns of Shiryu tries it worked to Hawk.

Coffin Boat get.

Screenshot_20180116-155804.png

That friend Princess Legend such a great unit. All in all I could have cleared it when Diamante hits in but there was no need.
Not trying other Forests near future, now to farm stuff for shooters.

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Very nice man - congrats Rixa

Clearing a Forest and getting a new ship is always a great feeling.
Kizaru/Mihawk/Doffy/Shiryu etc. - should be able to work on a nice Slasher team down the line.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Now that I look closer my clear. I was using Dinghy instead of Dutchman (or 1k Sunny). Would have been much better with 1.5x attack instead of 40 RCV for captain...

That's even more impressive! Congrats on the ship, it's one of the best and still widely used today. You'll get good mileage out of it

FINALLY got Akainu to work, needed to use Lucci in the right place. I brought 3d2y franky over Barto since I don't have that legend, and it works just as well. It's tight though, one messup in cooldowns and it's game over. Guess I'll be farming Ideo all day today!

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Very nice man - congrats Rixa

Clearing a Forest and getting a new ship is always a great feeling.
Kizaru/Mihawk/Doffy/Shiryu etc. - should be able to work on a nice Slasher team down the line.

That's even more impressive! Congrats on the ship, it's one of the best and still widely used today. You'll get good mileage out of it

FINALLY got Akainu to work, needed to use Lucci in the right place. I brought 3d2y franky over Barto since I don't have that legend, and it works just as well. It's tight though, one messup in cooldowns and it's game over. Guess I'll be farming Ideo all day today!

Good thing that we are swimming in Colas. Week ago I maxed Dutchman & Zunesha and now I have Coffin and lots of Cola.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Ideo colo is such a tough nut to crack

Think I've finally got a Neko team that works

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I need a team that can consistently clear Ideo, my team can only clear it if I don't get Luffy on wave 3...

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ideo colo is such a tough nut to crack

Think I've finally got a Neko team that works

Let me know your team for that. My Akainu is working well, but all teams I saw on youtube had ColoKanjuro, who I missed last time. He's coming back to global soon though (22nd, 25th, 29th, and 1st at reset) so I'll be definitely getting and maxing him then. I think that's still in the 1/2 stamina time too

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to clear the preliminary on Ideo. Now to tackle the real thing, though there's some obstacles either in sockets, special level or missing units.

Are people just stocking up on Colo copies for the next x2 success or using them now?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Let me know your team for that. My Akainu is working well, but all teams I saw on youtube had ColoKanjuro, who I missed last time. He's coming back to global soon though (22nd, 25th, 29th, and 1st at reset) so I'll be definitely getting and maxing him then. I think that's still in the 1/2 stamina time too
Neko/Neko, Barto, Log Kid, Diamante, Sandersonia

Sandersonia and Neko to take out Blue Gilly after you kill the mobs, Barto to survive a turn after the revive(you can kill him with Sandersonia but she needs a matching orb and it's TIGHT so just let Barto do his thing).

On Ideo I have Diamante for the delay and to help damage the mobs a bit turn 1. Turn 2 use Kid and Neko and hit your perfects and you're golden.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Neko/Neko, Barto, Log Kid, Diamante, Sandersonia

Sandersonia and Neko to take out Blue Gilly after you kill the mobs, Barto to survive a turn after the revive(you can kill him with Sandersonia but she needs a matching orb and it's TIGHT so just let Barto do his thing).

On Ideo I have Diamante for the delay and to help damage the mobs a bit turn 1. Turn 2 use Kid and Neko and hit your perfects and you're golden.

Thanks. Man, I wish I had Log Kid. I refuse to pull on non-sugo banners though, so I'll make due.