• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I dont' sadly. But it's fine though, my Akainu team is working well enough. I just always enjoy finding more Neko teams
If you want a 66% chance to clear him, you can run double Neko + Alvida, Log Usopp (or any other delayer), Aokiji, and Squard (or any 1.75x orb boost). Stall normally without taking hits except from turtles, kill wave 3 asap. On wave 4 take out fodders with 1 turn and put damage towards blue Gilly and once you kill him, use Alvida to mitigate the damage (he'll still deal 9k with an 80% reduction). Delay Ideo and once his first turn is over, use all your CD and kill him.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Are you already able to farm Doffy ?

I guess I can.
Just need right friend to appear, decided that Ill check what I can do in 60 sta dungeon, if I fail then I know where to get better.

Screenshot_20180117-102903.png
Screenshot_20180117-102949.png

Attacking order:
- Ship special (not sure if Doffy has any DEF, but why not cause its ready)
- Don Sai special
- Kid special
- Diamante special (if my attacks wont kill it and leaves lil HP left special might kill it)

GPU / Alvida / DS / Neko / Diamante -> Doffy Rip, didnt need to attack with Kid.

3 Turns before kill I made missclick and attacked with miss instead of Great for one meat (so that I would have been over 14400 hp), could have stalled few turns more (turns after that 0 meat appeared) by tossing Diamante delay after Doffy attack. This Reddit Doffy guide helped me to stall more at stage 4.

GPU & Alvida skills are maxed, Kid is at 2nd level others 1.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Not much going on today. Instead I used the time to pull FP for turtles, feed them to units I needed to evolve, evolved them, and now I'm taking stock of evolvers and will run those stages today to restock. It's one of those annoying things to do but better to do it on a quiet day

Might also look into clearing a forest, being at 999 cola during this event feels stupid

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Very nice Rixa So you can clear 60stam Doffy....guess you know what to run when you have nothing better to do. His 2x orb boost is still Top Tier and he can and should be used on every team where you lack a Top Tier booster.

How much Cola do you have right now and what are ships you plan to max next ?

PS. I had a bit time yesterday and managed to casually clear Enel Forest...TSL too good xD
I should try Shanks next.
Got a new phone. Which Bandai Namco support avenue is easiest to move your account? Because man, there's a lot of em...

Just use Social Network Services(Twitter/Facebook) ...or the ID system ?

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Dang these last two upgrades for the Coffin Ship don't want to come. Already spent 150 with no success.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Very nice Rixa So you can clear 60stam Doffy....guess you know what to run when you have nothing better to do. His 2x orb boost is still Top Tier and he can and should be used on every team where you lack a Top Tier booster.

How much Cola do you have right now and what are ships you plan to max next ?

PS. I had a bit time yesterday and managed to casually clear Enel Forest...TSL too good xD
I should try Shanks next.

At the moment Iam ok with Cola and soon we get more of it (and new boat?). Thanks to running so many times in Blitz Battle I got great amounts of Cola.
I have 447 Cola and my maxed ships are:

- Merry Go
- Coffin Boat
- Thousand Sunny
- Flying Dutchman
- Zunesha

Then these event ones that were already full when we acquired em and are useless boats (I think)
- Big Top * Grand Line Feast
- Moby Dick * Paramount War Version
- Thousand Sunny * 2nd Anniversary Model

Yup will do Doffy when ever I feel so :D. Grats for getting one new boat :).

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
At the moment Iam ok with Cola and soon we get more of it (and new boat?). Thanks to running so many times in Blitz Battle I got great amounts of Cola.
I have 447 Cola and my maxed ships are:

Yup will do Doffy when ever I feel so :D. Grats for getting one new boat :).
Seems like you are good for now - everything after Thousand Sunny is a bonus anyway. Just depends on what team type of teams you want to focus on.

Thanks, though i doubt ill use or max that ship anytime soon. But i gladly took the completion stone xD

I really hope we get those crazy 3YAnni ships that Japan get...once for crazy exp bonus iirc and the other one that lets you start with all Specials maxed on stage 1.
I just tried it and Sabos 2x boost will be active even after preemptives on Stage 5 - for 2 round orb boosts ala SW Franky it wont work.

screenshot_20180114-2gfr75.png

Managed to clear Neko with this team - only issue...since i dont have Shanks there is some RNG involved and i have to rely/hope that i get a couple matching orbs on the units and a least one Luffy.

Update:

Actually just talking about Rixa max-skill Doffy made me realize that i can kill the RNG dependence on the final stage if i bring Legend Doffy instead Senor Pink. Matching orb on Sabo/Franky/one TSL and 2x Sabo boost hits for 6m damage.

So yeah this could work...will try again tomorrow. Would be cool to get some Neko copies.
Sometimes you forget how great Raid/Legend Doffy are.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I just tried it and Sabos 2x boost will be active even after preemptives on Stage 5 - for 2 round orb boosts ala SW Franky it wont work.

screenshot_20180114-2gfr75.png

Managed to clear Neko with this team - only issue...since i dont have Shanks there is some RNG involved and i have to rely/hope that i get a couple matching orbs on the units and a least one Luffy.

Quoting this to ask a question for tomorrow: Can this work with normal Legend Sabo, not +? If so I can finally take on ColoNeko. I also have Shanks but I don't know what you were referring to (aka who to swap)

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Quoting this to ask a question for tomorrow: Can this work with normal Legend Sabo, not +? If so I can finally take on ColoNeko. I also have Shanks but I don't know what you were referring to (aka who to swap)

It works with regular Sabo - you just have to hit all perfects on his first turn to get the 2x multiplier on the Neko stage. With 6+ Sabo you only need to hit 4 perfects for the bonus.

Since you have Shanks no need to bring Doffy like me so you should be fine if you can make it to the boss stage.

Stage 4 against Kanjuro:
Both TSL,Sabo(hit all perfect for 2x boost next round)+Franky

Stage 5 Neko
Shanks for burst/kill and after revive Sugar.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
It works with regular Sabo - you just have to hit all perfects on his first turn to get the 2x multiplier on the Neko stage. With 6+ Sabo you only need to hit 4 perfects for the bonus.

Since you have Shanks no need to bring Doffy like me so you should be fine if you can make it to the boss stage.

Stage 4 against Kanjuro:
Both TSL,Sabo(hit all perfect for 2x boost next round)+Franky

Stage 5 Neko
Shanks for burst/kill and after revive Sugar.
Oh crud, I thought for some reason you meant SW Shanks X_X I can make that exact team or Doffy, but I'll play around to get a team that works. Thanks!

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can alvida's special increase with base level alvidas?
no,they need to have the same special and early units had the habit of changing special after evolution..this changed with time and now the norm is that an unit has the same special both in the unevolved and the evolved form..but those units that cme out early in the life of the game still have this problem

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
For some reason, the new story island upgrades drop the characters evolved and at max level. So if you're a new player and you clear Alubarna, hey, new amazing Croc beatstick! This also means a few particular units, like Poison Croc and Brick Bat Moria, will remain hard to get.

Not everyone drops 100%, but there's socket potential here for Bon Clay, Croc, Enel, Lucci, Kaku, Jabra, and Moria, plus some oddities like Cindry and Ryoma.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Giolla & Brook FN is coming next week to GL.
Since there are Chopperman mission tied to this FN Iam going to run it and get those Giolla's as reward.

But does this FN drop Giollas / Brooks?

I have RR Giolla and I could use those drops to socket her.
Obviously same to Brook, I do have SW Brook (and Story Brook).

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh crud, I thought for some reason you meant SW Shanks X_X I can make that exact team or Doffy, but I'll play around to get a team that works. Thanks!
Tested it and it works out fine. Bringing Doffy also let's you easier Stall against Chopper on stage 3 since you have to actives to burst him and then use Sugar on him. Pedro is a non issue. Carrot can be trouble if you don't good orbs lol.

My issue is that I don't have max Autoheal if I bring Sugar... Well it's not really an issue since I still can clear it but it obv. would make stalling easier.

Rixa
Doesnt seem like the stage drops her books. So only good for her sockets.

Great to see those Chopper Missions... Def gonna run it enough to get all the rewards.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Doesnt seem like the stage drops her books. So only good for her sockets.

Ah yeah I checked those books earlier and most are for the units I don't have :p But my initial wonderig was that does Brook & Giolla drop and you did answer to that. Will run it as much as I can (plus I think I need to run evolver dungeons few times since they are ½ stamina next week).

This week has been running different dungeons for gems that I haven't acquired before. Failed Elite Le Crap miserably, won't try it again :D.
Also been running Turtles for leveling my units, I think I have used over 4m Berry sofar, still got 3m to go and I can always sell some Turtles if I need Berry.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
luckily enough my inuarashi team seemreally consistent with nekomamushi colo..so much so that i decided to start running double stamina

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Loving 1/2 stamina colos. Apparently I never finished T-bone, so I'm finishing that up today. I don't think he's used much.

I have a decent Machvise backlog but I'll farm a few of him this weekend. ColoMoria is still used, right? I've only gotten one copy, but I think I can farm him.

Still need to try the TSL team cw_sasuke mentioned for Neko, though that may have to wait till the weekend due to stamina

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
Hello ton of free autoheal and despair books. I didn't even know I qualified for the correction compensation.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Loving 1/2 stamina colos. Apparently I never finished T-bone, so I'm finishing that up today. I don't think he's used much.

I have a decent Machvise backlog but I'll farm a few of him this weekend. ColoMoria is still used, right? I've only gotten one copy, but I think I can farm him.

Still need to try the TSL team cw_sasuke mentioned for Neko, though that may have to wait till the weekend due to stamina
i've used colo moria a lot
especially in normal fortnights since its 300k fix damage helps a lot when you run an haruta-buggy team

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
i've used colo moria a lot
especially in normal fortnights since its 300k fix damage helps a lot when you run an haruta-buggy team
Good call, didn't think about him for my haruta/buggy. I'll stick to Moria this weekend then. We've got a nice skillup and this 1/2 stamina is good news for Colo Ideo, Machvise, and Moria. Lots of catching up to do, won't even think about the new story mode until a dead day next week

EDIT: Yup, no surprise to say Akainu destroys Moria. Nice to finally be able to farm him. Pretty sure I used a gem to revive to get 1 copy last time, to get me through a forest...

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Chaos Coliseum - Protecting Innocent Citicens', 2nd fight where boss is Zoro, is there a quide somewhere or what is the way to beat it?

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
2 gems and a levelup got me 50 colo neko dupes, enough socket books to max Neptune's sockets, and 5 CC away from quadmaxing G4. Preeeetty dope. I'll knock Machavise and Moria out another time.

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Magellan is such a great captain. :) Colo Neko is really easy with him. Well, if you don't forget your specials on stage 5...

Next days will be busy. Legend Sabo sockets, Aokiji sockets for the legend and the limited version and then legend Kizaru sockets.

Need to farm colo Neko and Machvise and then Shira books...

Last edited:

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I've been zombie-ing Neko all day with:

legend magellan/ts brook
log luffy/neo sabo
DC usopp/RR coby

So far I've never died, even if 3 enemies on stage 1 had 1 CD or Heracles'n showed up on stage 1. Though that + bad orbs would definitely lay waste to this team.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
spent 1 gem and got 40 copies of neko between real copies and skillbooksand a couple of copies of machvise

the inu team works spelndidly for neko

tomorrow is ace sockets

EDIT. 6+ crocodile coming to japan

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I've been zombie-ing Neko all day with:

legend magellan/ts brook
log luffy/neo sabo
DC usopp/RR coby

So far I've never died, even if 3 enemies on stage 1 had 1 CD or Heracles'n showed up on stage 1. Though that + bad orbs would definitely lay waste to this team.

That's a nice team. I could make that work if I had anyone who used Legend Magellan. I'll look into that this weekend, though I imagine I'll just be farming Moria for most of it.

Continuing to farm Ideo today. Akainu does very wekk but man is it tight facing against Luffy in stage 3. I have BARELY enough HP with the coated sunny to live through a hit from round 4. I can make it, just don't like it when things are that close.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
That's a nice team. I could make that work if I had anyone who used Legend Magellan. I'll look into that this weekend, though I imagine I'll just be farming Moria for most of it.

Continuing to farm Ideo today. Akainu does very wekk but man is it tight facing against Luffy in stage 3. I have BARELY enough HP with the coated sunny to live through a hit from round 4. I can make it, just don't like it when things are that close.

Lmao I tried Akainu-ing Ideo but just nope'd out of there after 2 tries. There's just so many variables to fuck you over.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
What the hell.

I was sure I can't beat Clash Garp for that sweet Gem. Went in with Slasher team (double Shiryu leads) and used once story Alvida special. And then just beat him oblivion in multiple turns.
The power of +90k HP. Since I don't have RR Garp won't farm this but well it was easy o_O.

Later story islands are much harder than this (last Story Island I cleared is Lily Island).

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
What the hell.

I was sure I can't beat Clash Garp for that sweet Gem. Went in with Slasher team (double Shiryu leads) and used once story Alvida special. And then just beat him oblivion in multiple turns.
The power of +90k HP. Since I don't have RR Garp won't farm this but well it was easy o_O.

Later story islands are much harder than this (last Story Island I cleared is Lily Island).

The clashes increased in difficulty depending on how "new" they are & stamina required.

e.g. monster chopper, garp & especially mihawk are waaaaaaay easier than more modern 40 stas like bellamy, magellan or pica.

Similarly Doflamingo is a relatively easy 60 stamina, while Fujitora is ridiculously hard without the right team.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Ideo feels broken today. Eating shit on most of my runs because multiple characters get a tnd or meat orb every turn. When I do manage to clear it all the bosses are just dropping money or cola

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I have:
5 Blackbeard books
35 Machvise copies/books (will farm more copies of he's not maxed)
31 Ace copies (still farming more copies)
4 USB for Neko
7 Corazon books
5 Hawkin books
12 Ideo books/copies (fuck this guy)

Not a whole bunch in my box other than that. I'm pretty happy how often we get 2x skill up events. Back when I quit the game the first time, they came around once a month or every 2 month. Not to mention stacking books, I don't feel like I'm constantly fighting for box space now which makes the game all around more enjoyable.

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Can't wait for legend Franky on global. Honestly won't pull the next few sugos... Well maybe for Reiju but Lucy and the other batches are great but I already have the perfect striker units so that should be enough for the coming content for now...

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for legend Franky on global. Honestly won't pull the next few sugos... Well maybe for Reiju but Lucy and the other batches are great but I already have the perfect striker units so that should be enough for the coming content for now...

I'm waiting on Lucy for my next big pull, and then... not sure. Probably Franky, he looks so fun to use!

Skillupwise, I've got:
- 9 Legend Sabo
- 7 Legend Cavendish
- ColoMoria- 6 books and 11 copies
- ColoIdeo- 5 books and 17 copies
- ColoMachvise- 16 copies
- ColoAce- 2 books and 6 copies (only need 1 skillup though)

Can't believe all 3 colos I've been farming are DEX...

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
6/14 on Neko books. Half done!

Maxed and fully socketed Ideo in 37 copies and ten books so that colo can fuck off into the sun forever

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
6/14 on Neko books. Half done!

Maxed and fully socketed Ideo in 37 copies and ten books so that colo can fuck off into the sun forever
I feel the same way. Honestly it's not that bad if it wasn't for Luffy. Paralyze + health cut + despair? Talk about annoying...

My skill up went great but I'm holding of til the 23rd to evolve some of my units since it'll be half stamina.

Blackbeard: 3/5
Corazon: 1/7
Hawkins: 0/5
Ace: 5/15 (not evolved yet)
Machvise: max/20
Ideo: 3/5 (not evolved yet)

Also going to wait til we get the other 2 USB before feeding it to Neko.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
7/30 or whatever on Neko, only 5 skillups left so with some luck I'll get him done before the weekend ends.

hyped to have him done and functional though! god-tier little sub for daddy akainu.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Max skilled Colo Shiryu and got Colo Neko to a 12turn CD.... So 3 more skill ups left.

I'll check first if I can beat Machvise though... If not I'm going back to finishing Neko. Even though is CD is already low enough for me.

Initially I wanted to finally farm and max Sabo... But half stamina Colo is just too hard to pass.