• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
So far, two gems and one level has gotten me... 10 levels?!

Cavendish is 2 off max?? How the hell???

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Maxed Cavendish with 25 copies, 2 gems + level up. Not sure if I'll spend any more for Doffy, I find myself not using the dex version anymore. I'll probably use 3 for neo Sabo though.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
maxed Cavendish too.

with him I've completed all the invasion characters...at least until bandai decides to give them limit breaks

got 2 skull drops that netted me 2 psy skulls and 1 DEX one.

now I have
10 STR
10 QCK
5 DEX
2 PSY
2 INT

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
No stones used so far but i did get a meat today and yesterday. No single skull drop so far lol.
My Cavendish is at 21 CD so far..wont gem so i probably have 1-2 more runs and hope to get him to 20.

Makes sense. Having two damage reducers helps, especially when you get Magellan as the mid-boss.

As for the shooters, I use double 6+ Ace, Legend Usopp, Legend Kizaru, SW Chopper, and Van Auger. Need Chopper's special ready by stage 3, so I sometimes use Usopp on stage 2 unless I get lucky with cooldowns. Jabra's the easiest midboss, just tank two hits and you only need a couple matching orbs (or less, if you get one on Ace) to take him out. I'll sometimes use Kizaru to take out Momonga, since his shuffle always seems to give poor orbs (which might be by design). For Magellan, cure the poison with Chopper and just take him out, I've only gotten him a few times so I don't know if he's more of an issue, I've been lucky with Van Auger's orbs. For Moria, stall with Usopp and just beat him down. On Kanjuro, you usually have 15-20k health left (plus potential heals from Kizaru or Chopper, and delay from Usopp), so you can kind of do what works. Usually I try and burst him on the DEX orb turn...if Kizaru still has his stage 3 here it's an easy win.

It requires a lot of improvising, but so far it's been successful. But I'll probably try the G4 team a bit to see if it's faster and more consistent.

Sweet,
while i think G4 is still easier to run its good to see Shooter/Ace still getting shit done.

Did you stick to Ace or switch to G4 ?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Maxed Cavendish, really good feeling since the first two times he appeared were "get a bunch of copies, get no skill ups" for me

I've been selling off extra skulls at this point. I think 4~ of each is enough to have on hand without wasting box space

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Sweet,
while i think G4 is still easier to run its good to see Shooter/Ace still getting shit done.

Did you stick to Ace or switch to G4 ?

Yeah, I use Ace a lot these days, helps that I have basically every relevant Shooter unit besides Boa V2 and Marguerite (and the latter can be replaced with Van Auger most of the time). Getting Legend Kizaru made a massive difference, and having both Usopps available is also helpful.

I've been switching between both the G4 and shooter team...I feel like the shooters are a bit safer, but G4 is faster and handles the despair girls on stage 1 of the ambush much better.

Getting Cavendish close...just six away, so I can always grab the last level or two with a Slasher manual if I don't make it. Got a blue skull to drop on a run that I had considered doing 2x stamina on, but didn't. That would have completed all my skull needs...at least now I'm just one blue skull from done. If I only have to buy a single skull from Ray then I can probably live with that. Especially since the blue skull hasn't gone on "sale" yet.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ended up spending 2 more gems and maxing colo gin too..mainly because it look like he is the only striker aoe fix damage dealer in the game apart from raid enel that also lowers your hp

also between him, rr abdullah and jeet and rr croco there's potential for some sweet speedfarming striker teams

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Cabbage is done. Probably the best skill up rate I've had with these invasion bosses, I think I only used like 35-40 copies. Though less runs means less skulls, I only had the one drop. Probably did somewhere around 25 runs or so, so those are pretty bad odds. Garp's the only one of the four recent invasions that I managed to beat the ~15% skull drop rate on.

But with that, I can officially ignore invasions until the next one hits JPN. Luckily I should have plenty of skulls to last me through current and upcoming 6+s, outside of blue evos.

Got RR Kanjuro about 3/4 of the way socketed too. His books are coming soon, I should be able to start using him a little more often in Neko teams.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
they really should do at least one more invasion just so there's one of every type. Like a Dex Young Sengoku or something

Oct 25, 2017
So I started a Kanjuro run before the event ended and still got the invasion afterward. It was the only time I got a skull drop and it happened to finally be a purple skull. Too bad I bought the discounted one from the Ray shop to evolve Sengoku because I assumed I wouldn't get another chance to farm one with the treasure map coming soon. At least I'll have a skull ready for 6+ Mihawk when he finally drops and uhh... another one for 6+ Jimbe when that drops in 2020. Right now I have 7 red, 5 blue, 7 green, 4 yellow, and 2 purple. I've actually sold a good amount of red, blue, and yellow ones since I put myself at a limit of 5 before the space upgrades.

ShiftyHermit

Oct 27, 2017
Against my better judgement, I did a multi-pull. It was pretty bad....

Only notables was a Mansherry and on the +1 I got the other Boa Sister I was missing. So not a complete waste.

Oct 25, 2017
I made what I assume was going to be a really bad decision and did a multi. Pulled 2 Sandersonias. FREAKING FINALLY!

NO REGRETS.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so...the first good global treasure mode was a trick

now we are back to 1900 points for the first run (instead of the 5000 of mihawk) and we also got that disjointed roster of boosted units that offer very little if no way to actually make a fully boosted team.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, 1900 points? Does this mean they'll be point timers? Because f- that. I'll still grind for WB but I doubt I'll do much beyond the 1mill. First TM was fine enough for items and such but no way am I going to slog through it all

Also, really tempted to pull since I saw a lot of great pull posts, but I'm resisting. Need to start saving up again

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
does the damage calculator work ok for you guys?
it seems like it gives me way too low damagewhen using tm mihawk as captain..dunno with other captains...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
so...the first good global treasure mode was a trick

now we are back to 1900 points for the first run (instead of the 5000 of mihawk) and we also got that disjointed roster of boosted units that offer very little if no way to actually make a fully boosted team.
So for this treasure map versus the first we have
  • Less points
  • Less boosted characters
  • Significantly harder content
  • Worse boosted characters
  • Worse TM unit
Cool...

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
had to waste 2 gems to get that last skillup on RR crocodile..one of the hardest characters to max to date for me.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Uh what the hell? This sugo apparently has 3.5% legend rates, sameish as Japan

Are they getting ready to show rates?

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
7/10 skill ups for dex Kizaru with 1 gem spent... I think I'll finish the last 2 levels through natural stamina, although he's lacking in terms of sockets.

Disappointing to hear about the point Nerf to TM WB but more reason for me to get the bare minimum. It's pretty annoying that I'm forced to farm this if I don't want to lose my place in the new world. You would think Bandai would realize how damaging TMs are, lots of whales have quit or getting burnt out by being forced to run this. They should just stop doing this or rework how they approach it.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
7/10 skill ups for dex Kizaru with 1 gem spent... I think I'll finish the last 2 levels through natural stamina, although he's lacking in terms of sockets.

Disappointing to hear about the point Nerf to TM WB but more reason for me to get the bare minimum. It's pretty annoying that I'm forced to farm this if I don't want to lose my place in the new world. You would think Bandai would realize how damaging TMs are, lots of whales have quit or getting burnt out by being forced to run this. They should just stop doing this or rework how they approach it.
they can't because it's a way to make people pull without having to create entire batches..it's made to be annoying so that you are willing to pull just to get those boosted units and have an easier time.

EDIT: anyone has found a decently boosted team for tm whitebeard? there's one in an oryon video but it assumes to find a judge friend to use , but i don't really know how many judge i have on my FL.

thried to do something with tm mihawk but i can only put 4 boosted units at best because of the bad sinergy

Last edited:

Alcemon

Oct 28, 2017
Italy
EDIT: anyone has found a decently boosted team for tm whitebeard? there's one in an oryon video but it assumes to find a judge friend to use , but i don't really know how many judge i have on my FL.
I am going in with this
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...00:100:0,1776:70C24,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R56S100H

Umbrella Zoro is not boosted, but the team should be rock solid anyways.

I don't really mind the point nerf, maybe I had a lot of the point boosted chars (no buggy or zoro tho) for the last TM but I ended up doing many times the amount needed to max Mihawk on natural stamina. Overall the number of runs I do should remain exactly the same and it will net me the same result.

Maybe this impacts you if you ONLY want to reach the bare minimun of points to max the TM char or if you are severely RL-time capped, but it is certainly still possible to max the TM unit on natural sailing stam.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Beat Colo Ideo for the first time.
I have to say after the initial G4 hype died down rather fast because of the OP upcoming Captains like Lucy....im liking him more and more now that i use 6+Rayleigh.

The combo of Intvankov+Rayleigh and TS Sanji in addition to G4s active skill lets you tank/stall quite a bit.

Lets see if i can max Ideo in the next days...though tbh even with the higher boost i dont see him replacing Sanji.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Point nerf appears to be redacted, reddit post is showing 5k for round one. So, that's nice.

I still need to fully plan teams. I might steal that team Alcemon. How many turns reduced are boosted units? My RaidFuji isn't maxed so I'm worried I'd need to stall a bit longer to be ready

Alcemon

Oct 28, 2017
Italy
I still need to fully plan teams. I might steal that team Alcemon. How many turns reduced are boosted units? My RaidFuji isn't maxed so I'm worried I'd need to stall a bit longer to be ready
It's -3 CDs for the 1.2 units. I was in the same situation so I dropped all my absolute slasher manuals (that we got as a compensation from TM Mihawk) into Fuji

If you are good with perfects you could also put PSYLaw as the cap and that will get you better damage. I am not doing it because for TMs (since dying hurts so much) I value team stability a bit higher than usual.

Cheers

Alcemon

Oct 28, 2017
Italy
The only thing I lament about this TM is that I don't own a Sengoku on the only time he is closer to being relevant :'( (and I am sure I will pull lots of him AFTER this).

Extra tip for WB TM: for Jozu you can take Enel's Ship to do the fixed damage and just fill the team with all the leftover characters that you could not fit elsewhere.

Last edited:

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
So Bandai finally sent the Legends emails for the Blitz battle, I got one for being on Team Akainu and got Sanji who is new

Too bad V2 Rayleigh makes him obsolete

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone feel like judging my teams for TM WB? (sidenote: we need more team slots already!)

VS Jozu:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,1424:70,1530:99C33,10B0D47E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
Idea is to use Gin to get rid of mobs, then just use specials and KO him. Should be easy enough

VS Ace:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,1768:70,1780:99C33,10B0D47E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
Weirder team, opted for Garp for some damage mitigation instead of Lucci+. Lots of STR dealers, should be easy as well

VS Vista:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...6:99,876:99,1767:70C33,10B0D47E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
Sengoku+ team with point boosters. I think double specials is enough to KO, he doesn't really do anything too damaging

VS Marco:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...23:99,718:99,575:99C33,10B0D47E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
INT Burst team, should VERY overkill

VS WB:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,1676:99,1776:70C24,10B0D47E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

Stolen team from a few posts up. I may swap Kimono Zoro for Corazon to get more healing if I needed it, not sure. But it gives me the most boosters I can find, and I'm sure there'll be no shortage of TM Mihawk friends.

For general farming, I'll stick with my slasher team:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,1623:99,1530:99C33,10B0D47E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
On a whim, I pulled on the sugo and gained Mansherry. Couldn't end with that, so I pulled again. Sandersonia. One more pull gave me Ichiji. Goddamn

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
didn't even realize that the tm started tomorrow

i've made all my teams full boosted except for one that only has 4 units boosted and one that has 5..i think i'll keep these teams and just try to reach that 1 mln points.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
My goal this TM is max WB and keep above being demoted

I haven't even started putting teams together tho

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Decided to do a single sugo pull since I haven't done one since the anni and got Niji, so hey, extra boosted unit! He'll probably be on my G4 teams moving forward too.

Trying to figure out teams now. Remember that Whitebeard will bind you for 3 turns on stage 4 (which you can avoid with sockets) and 5 turns on stage 5, so if you want to take him out quickly, bring a bind reducer. Of course, there's exactly one boosted option for that, and I'll give you one guess who it is. Also, it might be worth trying to set up TM Mihawk as your WB fighting team, since he has the best multiplier of the F2P options. Sadly, there is no slasher bind reducer who has a limit break, so if you go that route you're bringing someone who doesn't boost or gain mastery points.

Been flip-flopping a little on captains. I kind of want to use Shishilian now since I built him up a lot the other day and he makes good usage of Neo Akainu. Similarly, I might not use PSY Law as a captain and put him on the TM Mihawk team to help take out WB.

That would give me: Lucci, Garp, Shishilian, Sengoku, and TM Mihawk as captains. Will keep INThawk and PSY Law up for friends as well.

EDIT: Bleh, if I don't use Law as a captain then I have nowhere to put Raizo, who could use the mastery points. Why is he boosted again? For the twelve people who got LRR World? :P I could use Law as a captain, swap Raid Fuji to the Mihawk team, and put Sengoku on Shishilian Squad instead where he will be naught but overkill...

Last edited:

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
uFP5R5I.png

This is where I'm at on my team setups.

For TM Whitebeard, I'm thinking:

Flying Dutchman + TMHawk + TMHawk + bind reducer + RR Cavendish + slasher booster (STR or legend Zoro) + PSY slasher beatstick should mess whitebeard up for quite a while.

I'm thinking col kuro for the bind reducer and orb control, legend PSY law for beatstick, legend zoro for class boost and additional nuke damage. Could go for 2 turns of burst with STR Zoro instead of legend zoro and inazuma to tank hits at higher levels, or put in diamante for additional orb control, etc.

It doesn't have the highest multiplier but it should be relatively stable.

Breakdown on the other boosted units I have but unallocated:

Fortnight Units:
Sugar: Level 94, special cooldown level 3 (11 turns without accounting for TM bonus)
Blue Gilly: Level 62, max CD (11 turns without bonus)
Funk Brothers: Level 40, max CD (12 turns without bonus)
Abdullah and Jeet: Max Level, special cooldown level 4 (17 turns without bonus)
Dragon Momonosuke: Level 53, max CD (9 turns without bonus)

Legend Units:
Inthawk: Quad maxed. Just need to get him him Limit Broken

Coliseums:
Gin: Level 22, no skill ups (16 without bonus)
Raizo: Level 67, special level 14 (17 turns without bonus)

Ambush:
Cavendish: Level 51, special level 7 (22 turns without bonus)
Garp: Triple maxed - Max level, max CD (15 turns without bonus), fully socketted

Raids:
Kizaru: I have two of them triple maxed, and one fully limit broken '-'
Franky: Level 65, no skill ups (33 CD without bonus. Unusable)
Fuji: Level 74, special level 7 (23 CD without bonus - maybe I should use the absolute almighty slasher manuals we got in the mail since his raid is a pain and he's almost in usable range?)
Neo Doffy: I have two of them triple maxed '-'
Neo Mihawk: Level 95, special level 8 (18 CD without bonus)
Neo Kizaru: Just got him. Level 80, special level 2 (19 without bonus)
Neo Aokiji: I haven't evolved him yet. No skill ups (26 turns without bonus)

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
this are my teams

a0XWSpV.png

the one missing in the last team is psy zoro

the other 2 missing in the vista team are just some damage dealing slashers

the team against jozu just uses the maxim ship to do all the work..so it's the team where i dump all the units I couldn't fit elsewhere