• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sitting around 1200-1500, hopefully I can maintain that rank by the end of this event. The tablets aren't important to me but you will lose 1 gem + 1 absolute manual going from top 1.5k to 2k.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Just did my final Cavendish run .. Needed one more skill up and went 1/1.

Skill up rate on Cavendish was great. 6skill ups out of 9 copies.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
oh shit,tomorrow it's already time to farm again with neo kinemon,i thought we would have a bit of time after tminstead no, right when it ends, kinemon starts

EDIT:no idea about who to limit break this time...maybe i'll just do the raid bosses and colo characters i already have the copies of

Last edited:

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh shit,tomorrow it's already time to farm again with neo kinemon,i thought we would have a bit of time after tminstead no, right when it ends, kinemon starts

EDIT:no idea about who to limit break this time...maybe i'll just do the raid bosses and colo characters i already have the copies of
you can always just wait until the next set of characters. Don't feel like you HAVE to limit break.

... I'm in the low 600s, but I think I'm going to call it a night. Could see myself dropping into the 700s or 800s, but I need to sleep off all this food I ate tonight (went to Murray's Steakhouse in downtown Minneapolis)

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
So now that TM is almost over, I can start focusing on my new legend. Is Legend Sanji used outside of Fuji raid? I might keep him at 5* to clear 0 Stam Kinemon but might pernament you keep him there if he has no other use than Fuji.

Oct 25, 2017
Finished rank 1305 on nav level 35. I only spent two gems too. I probably could have gotten away with using just one but I was 75 ranks away from dropping past rank 1500 with 30 minutes left and didn't want to risk it.

Now I just have to run raid Sanji to finish his LB and sockets (although I'll probably put off finishing sockets for now) and then dive into Neo Kinemon. So much for a break after treasure map.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Tried PH Neo Kinemon with this team.

Friend Lucciv2/Judge
Hyouzou/Daruma
Marigold/Blueno

Beat him...only to realize that he hits for 20k when you end him lol.
You also need to at least take one hit since Darumas active isnt enough to unlock both Captains asap....otherwise i would have cleared it - well...next time.

Oct 25, 2017
6+ Zoro and Inthawk incoming!

They also have listed some of the boosted units for the next TM and I'm a little concerned. All the point boosting sugo TM units are coming back in addition to the new ones. This means that unless you have the old point boosting units, it's going to be even more difficult to compete for ranking if you choose to do so. It's fiendishly P2W in that if you don't pull you'll be at an even further disadvantage in the future.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tried PH Neo Kinemon with this team.

Friend Lucciv2/Judge
Hyouzou/Daruma
Marigold/Blueno

Beat him...only to realize that he hits for 20k when you end him lol.
You also need to at least take one hit since Darumas active isnt enough to unlock both Captains asap....otherwise i would have cleared it - well...next time.
ts sanji is a good character for this neo colobecause it both orb boosts and also give you 70% damage reduction that makes you survive the last hit

my team was

v2 lucci x2
raid fuji
TM whitebeard
RR daruma
TS sanji

easy team

later i'll try the other versions

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamnit, went to sleep around 2700 and woke up at 3069. What are the odds 70 people above me will be banned?

Lots of stuff added, seems Zoro+ and Mihawk+, which is perfect since I have both and skulls for both! And IsshoV2, though I doubt I'll be pulling on anything anytime soon that's not a CYO

Lots to farm this week, but RaidSanji takes priority today

EDIT: Alright, finally have a RaidSanji team. Unsure if I want to gem for him, or spend the gem farming Kinemon for rewards. My RaidSanji is only at base skill (well, now level 2) so I do need lots. Tough decisions to make here...

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
FS team for Kinemon:
TSL/TSL
InvasionGarp/Brook (Art DEX form from Giolla FN)
InvasionShanks/Sabo+

Stall in early stages. Defeat Doc Q in 3 turns. Stage 4, tank a hit, then use both TSL, Sabo+, and maybe Shanks if you get Garp paralyzed. JUst hit 4 perfects and KO. Stage 5, use Brook and OHKO. On revive, Garp.

Nice and easy. Will probably stick with this one today and try the 0-stamina one at some point with a zombie team

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so..my 3 teams for kinemon for anyone interested

powerhouse:

v2 lucci x2
raid fuji
TM whitebeard
RR daruma
TS sanji

free spirit:

g4 x2
legend sabo
RR senor pink
anniversary law
invasion garp

striker:

Nekomamushi x2
RR croco
TM whitebeard
RR bartolomeo
anniversary urouge

have to check the 0 stamina later

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Managed to stay in the top 200. :)

Went all out for Leo and got him in my fourth multi...
Congrats on Leo he is so good. I did 3 single pulls and hoped to get him...two trash and Limited Kid. Well..could have been worse. Kid is new for me.
ts sanji is a good character for this neo colobecause it both orb boosts and also give you 70% damage reduction that makes you survive the last hit

my team was

v2 lucci x2
raid fuji
TM whitebeard
RR daruma
TS sanji

easy team

later i'll try the other versions

Yeah i actually just died because i didnt knew the attack was coming lol.
Marigold def+ is enough to tank the blow since i reach the final stage with +25k HP.

Until earlier i didnt know that Lucci v2 combos so good with Marigold.

FS team for Kinemon:
TSL/TSL
InvasionGarp/Brook (Art DEX form from Giolla FN)
InvasionShanks/Sabo+

Stall in early stages. Defeat Doc Q in 3 turns. Stage 4, tank a hit, then use both TSL, Sabo+, and maybe Shanks if you get Garp paralyzed. JUst hit 4 perfects and KO. Stage 5, use Brook and OHKO. On revive, Garp.

Nice and easy. Will probably stick with this one today and try the 0-stamina one at some point with a zombie team

I regret not getting/farming Invasion Garp. Can you use Sugar instead ?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I regret not getting/farming Invasion Garp. Can you use Sugar instead ?

I don't think so -- Garp's threshold is 25%, and Sugar is 20%, which is usually kneeling animation. On revive Kinemon isn't kneeling. Do you have at least one copy? It's pretty easy to stall 20+ turns on stage 1, since the sihp will heal you and you won't really be taking much damage after that stage, save for a hit from Croc and some damage from Kinemon's preemptive.

so..my 3 teams for kinemon for anyone interested

powerhouse:

v2 lucci x2
raid fuji
TM whitebeard
RR daruma
TS sanji

Every PH team has Daruma. Is there anyone I can replace him with? Struggling to find one.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think so -- Garp's threshold is 25%, and Sugar is 20%, which is usually kneeling animation. On revive Kinemon isn't kneeling. Do you have at least one copy? It's pretty easy to stall 20+ turns on stage 1, since the sihp will heal you and you won't really be taking much damage after that stage, save for a hit from Croc and some damage from Kinemon's preemptive.

Every PH team has Daruma. Is there anyone I can replace him with? Struggling to find one.

daruma is there because he both get rid of paralysis and special silence and gives you the class boost for the burst....powerhouse doesn't have a concrete alternative to him (only reiju but she needs either a psy or int captain, she doesn't work with lucci), so you have to try bringing 2 units..like another booster and a healer like marco, so that, if kinemon doesn't do anything nasty if you keep him alive for multiple turns, you can stall the silence and paralisys and burst, but i don't know who you can eliminate from my team and still have the damage to kill kinemon reliably..even though you can use those turns of stalling to chip away at his hp bar and have less to burst from.

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Slacked off a bit on the final day and ended up around 3500, depending on adjustments. Works for me, and it's like 1000 higher than last TM. The Ace fight was getting a bit tough near the end (mostly because I went with TM Akainu FCs which lowered damage a bit), but I never ended up having issues with WB himself. One of these days I'll go all out and try to get into the top 1000 or so.

Striker team for Kinemon is easy. I'll have to look into the other two.

They also have listed some of the boosted units for the next TM and I'm a little concerned. All the point boosting sugo TM units are coming back in addition to the new ones. This means that unless you have the old point boosting units, it's going to be even more difficult to compete for ranking if you choose to do so. It's fiendishly P2W in that if you don't pull you'll be at an even further disadvantage in the future.

It's interesting that they're doing that with the TM RRs and the TM Bosses since I don't think JPN ever kept them past their initial ones. On one hand it does make it more worthwhile to pull for those units (and really, since some of the later ones have TM-based specials, they should be boosted anyway), but yeah, if they start boosting less F2P units it'll suck. Seems like the TM bosses will stay on the list though (of course, if they boost 6+ Mihawk for this next one we'll have another triple Mihawk boost).

Makes me think I should actually go ahead and try to get ahold of one TM unit just for that. I was thinking about trying for TM Robin anyway since Dressrosa Robin is best Robin, and she's a reasonable utility unit as well.

I'm almost more bothered by the repeats on FN units like Neptune and Soldier. There's more than enough FN units that we don't need to repeat any. :P

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Decided fuck it like seven hours before the event was over and managed to not slip into the next reward bracket.

But only by like 12 places. Whew.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Using this team for the 0-stamina : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRaXmT6z0Qg

God help me though, a freaking 99 character lock to wait out. Not fun.

But Please everyone, put up your story hannybal as a friend captain somewhere! And Diamante too if you have him. Both are great for this stage and I started to run low before I found this team

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Using this team for the 0-stamina : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRaXmT6z0Qg

God help me though, a freaking 99 character lock to wait out. Not fun.

But Please everyone, put up your story hannybal as a friend captain somewhere! And Diamante too if you have him. Both are great for this stage and I started to run low before I found this team

just use the new canndy chopper, there a shitton on my friend list right now

my team for the challenge is

friend limited leo
capt. candy chopper
invasion whitebeard
raid fujitora
RR diamante
raid magellan

easy team,albeit slow like any other zombie team

p.s. if someone has it please put your limited leo as a captain,i need it for my last run in the 0 stam challenge

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea what to do to beat the 0 stamina version.

Zombie team. Check reddit/youtube for teams.

Do the 0 stamina raids give XP or should I just beat them with any old team and get a free gem?

99,999 exp per run, total of 3 times to run it. Plus two 50+ CC, some tomes and Yellow Hime turtles. Plus I think 3 gems as a reward when you finish the 3 runs.100% worth the time investment. I'm 2/3 done, will do the second tomorrow for a free level up

Sidenote: I remember why I don't gem for 60-stam Raids. 2 gems, one skillup on Sanji. So he's now at level 2. That's just... not right

Last edited:

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

99,999 exp per run, total of 3 times to run it. Plus two 50+ CC, some tomes and Yellow Hime turtles. Plus I think 3 gems as a reward when you finish the 3 runs.100% worth the time investment. I'm 2/3 done, will do the second tomorrow for a free level up

None of the teams I'm seeing work for me. I don't have col shiryu or limited leo.

I can't get past stage 2. :(

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Alas, poor Tea Time Luffy. Simply didn't have the time to farm him outside of the initial copy. Granted, he seemed a lot more useful last year when he debuted in JPN...I'll probably put more effort into Sanji and Brook, though now that I've pulled Niji even Sanji isn't that vital.

Saw some video of the new team storage system...looks like you can store 30 teams (with labels!) and copy them into your eight active spots at any time. So it's not 30 "real" team spots, but we'll be able to swap back and forth, especially after TMs, much easier. Plus we can store commonly-used teams (would be nice to store your preferred team for a new raid until you max the boss).

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished the 0 Stam Colo. Geez it took me almost an hour for the first run and most of it was just staring at the animation I couldn't skip... It gave me flashbacks to farming Garp the first time with Vivi + Laboon... The next 2 runs took about 25 mins to finish.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
still waiting for a limited leo to pop up onmy friend list....anyone here that pulled fro him and can put it as a captain?

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
managed to clear it without a leo using a friend buggy captain...took a lotmore time than the variant with limited leo but i got another +50 atk candy out of it, which is nice.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
managed to clear it without a leo using a friend buggy captain...took a lotmore time than the variant with limited leo but i got another +50 atk candy out of it, which is nice.
Congrats !!

What team did you use ? I thought i could give it a shot with unevolved Legend Fujitora but no one has recommended yet so its likely not possible lol.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Done with
Finally finished the 0 Stam Colo. Geez it took me almost an hour for the first run and most of it was just staring at the animation I couldn't skip... It gave me flashbacks to farming Garp the first time with Vivi + Laboon... The next 2 runs took about 25 mins to finish.
Right? First run is the wooooorst, second two weren't as bad. Still ridiculous. Every time on the final stage I'd launch Sabo and get paralyzed 5/6 hits. Took forever.

But it's done! Now to focus on ColoNeko and get him Maxed since I didn't do it last week. Really need to find a stable team...

EDIT: Found a team but man F this coliseum, I'll be happy when it's over. Stalling 13 turns on stages 1-2 for Sunny to be ready is tough since I only have AH4. Still, managed it a bunch and got a level up. 10 copies and books currently, and I need 6 skillups, so I'll save them for the next event and pray. I think I have today and one more day to finally get this bastard completed.

Focus on Kinemon tomorrow...

Last edited:

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Congrats !!

What team did you use ? I thought i could give it a shot with unevolved Legend Fujitora but no one has recommended yet so its likely not possible lol.
ship:kuja

friend: limited leo or legend buggy
capt. candy chopper or any capt with a 50% hp zombie ability..chopper is neat because kinemon paralyses every turn
raid fuji..or anything that can bypass barriers and do enough damage at the same time..don't know if there are alternatives..it's the first unit i went for since tm whitebeard or legends are out of question.
invasion whitebeard or colo hajrudin or anything that does good damage really
raid magellan
RR str diamante

with leo you are almost sure of completing the run, while with buggy you need a good variety of timers on stage 1otherwise you are dead,and with buggy the run is way longer..especially since you need to stall 99 turn bind on your fujitora between the ricky stage and the doc 1 one, while with leo you just use his special.

all in all the stage is not that diffiicult with the right team, it's just boring as hell..that's why i suggest invasion whitebeard over hajrudin,,,basically goes

stage 1:use diamante immediately and kill all the enemies bar one so that you can zombieand charge fujitora's special
stage 2:use fuji special to kill the mobs around speed jil,then kill him slowly
stage 3:diamante again and then magellan.just kill the goons around ricky..he will start healing a lot per turn, so to kill him you will need to do an X amount of damage more so that the poison can kill him..if you have invasion whitebeard just use him and the poison will do the rest
stage 4: doc q can't kill you, so just kill him and charge your specials for next turn..if you are using buggy, you also need fuji so stall the lock away
stage 5: use all your specials and kill everybody... focus on the lapin,magellan's poison will kil the rest

aaaand you win...there are stage 6 and 7 with croco and kinemon but they can't kill you, so it's just a matter of time at that point.

Oct 25, 2017
Finished with the Chopperman mission rewards for the 50 stamina Kinemon runs. He's skill maxed and is just missing 2 points in cd and despair. I still have the 0 stamina runs to knock out but I'll get around to that later.

Seems kinda crummy that we're getting the Mihawk and Zoro super evolutions AFTER raid Barto is finished. I'm pretty sure he came out at the same time in Japan. I think I'll give a legend Sanji team a shot in Inthawk's absence.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Majukun im gonna give it a shot later. Bummer is - i just realized even though i cleared Tea Time Chopper i never got the drop. Ffs. Another upcoming (useful) TM boosted unit i will miss.

I will try it with TS Brook as a Captain...my Raid Magellan isnt skilled - so this could take a while lol.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
done with the 2 rankings..pekoms took me a couple tries because he kept dying too fast

for kinemon i need 1 free spriit run,1 powerhouse run and 7 striker runs..i'm on schedule

haven't yet touched candy sanji though

are we getting the treasure map rewards today?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I got mansherry done, need a better team for Pekoms, only got 4 million.

PSA: Farm the Fishmen brother island 5 times (lowest difficulty) gets you 41 FN neptune. Personally I'm using them to finally socket my RR, his base is 15 and low enough.

EDIT: Got Pekoms done with an Akainu team. All red+ TS Sanji is all you need

Last edited:

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got mansherry done, need a better team for Pekoms, only got 4 million.

PSA: Farm the Fishmen brother island 5 times (lowest difficulty) gets you 41 FN neptune. Personally I'm using them to finally socket my RR, his base is 15 and low enough.
only problem for me it's that i don't have inventory space and i don't have a nptune..but it's sure tempting to keep those copies for when i manage to pull himso that i don't have to waste resources socketing him.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of inventory space, what is everyone's inventory? I'm at 1150 but I think I need to invest again, I'm getting fully way too fast now

EDIT: Caved and bout 25 more space (5 gems). I generally do it in bursts of 5, I figure it's one less silver to pull

Last edited:

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I eaaily cleared both rankings with a legend Lucy team. (for mansherry FN just use a conditional booster, like rr Cavendish, alongside an orb booster like col lucy. Bring along rr elizabeth )

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
TM Rewards are here, i hope it went well for you !

I'm trying to clear Striker Neo Kinemon but the revive always fucking me up

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i have now almost as much absolute almighty books than i have almighty ones

limit broke raid sanji and colo kanjuro..sitting on the fence for v2 lucci since i have barely enough materials...also inthawk seem to have a decent limit break