• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. You were really lucky. My aberage is 5 tablets for one level up...
Yikes....if thats the case the drop rate is really low. I thought the drop rate was so bad because they are guaranteed ability level ups.

Then again i can see why they wouldnt anyone but the most hardcore and/or whales being able to max those abilities so fast. They make OP units even more OP.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yikes....if thats the case the drop rate is really low. I thought the drop rate was so bad because they are guaranteed ability level ups.

Then again i can see why they wouldnt anyone but the most hardcore and/or whales being able to max those abilities so fast. They make OP units even more OP.

supposedly in followinf treasure maps the rewards get better and you get more of them..but the idea is that only copies of the same character (or anyway on the same evolution line) is a guaranteed ability level up.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
These free Neptune/Tashigi/Soldier/Shirahoshi copies are pretty nuts, mostly for the socket potential. Though sadly I still don't have RR Tashigi, might end up socketing Kimono Tashigi even though I don't use her much anymore. (or wait, I think that unit sockets Smoker? RR Smoker it is)

But yeah, tablets are absurdly rare right now. Reminds me of socket books in the pre-colo days. Ah, I remember seeing Whitebeards, Rayleighs, and Sengokus with three terrible sockets because we only got 3 socket books for a several month-long period. Pretty much can't justify using them on anyone other than legends and LRRs.

Was busy the past few days, so I have a lot to get to now. Make up for lost time on Kinemon, do the rankings, start figuring out Barto teams since I can't do 6+ Mihawk yet, etc.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Arent the tablets guaranteed "awakenings" ? I managed to get two reduced Int Damage tablet fed them to Judge and he received two level ups for that ability.
Nope, something like 33% I think.

They SHOULD be guaranteed though

Edit: whoops missed the next page of everyone answering already :P

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Had two STR damage and PSY damage reduction tables. Fed them both to Neko because why not?

0/4.

Yaaaaay.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Blenheim feels like a fortnight character that they accidentally put into the colo. Though I guess it makes it easier to socket his RR...that I've never used...

Gonna max Arlong for old times sake, though.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Blenheim feels like a fortnight character that they accidentally put into the colo. Though I guess it makes it easier to socket his RR...that I've never used...

Gonna max Arlong for old times sake, though.
I think I used Blenheim on a Zoro slasher team for... uh.... something. Some Quick raid boss or a colo something or other.

I still hope that someday we'll wrap back around and get an east blue batch with Legend Arlong and RR Kuro, Krieg, Alvida and Buggy

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I think I'm only going to be doing FS Kinemon, unless I don't max him with the skillup tomorrow. I'd have to spend more gems than I'd get on PH and Striker, especially since I need to farm Barto tomorrow and ColoNeko to hopefully finally max him. So I'll probably run the new coliseums today for rewards, then move onto Kinemon FS to finish it up.

EDIT: Ha, Blenheim dropped on the lowest difficulty, and since I was running buggy/haruta, I got 3 copies total. Love it when that happens

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
man stuff's really piling up. I should finish Striker Kinemon today leaving Fighter. I also need to do my 0 stamina runs. Bartolomeo is tonight. New Coliseums I don't have time for right now, it'll have to be this weekend. I also haven't even started on Teatime Sanji.

too much content

edit: havent looked into raid Barto much so I checked out his special

"Reduces any damage received above 3,000 HP by 97% for 2 turn, recovers 50% of crew's MAX HP, reduces enemies' ATK Up, Enrage, End of Turn Damage/Percent Cut and Resilience Buffs by 5 turns."

holy SHIT that rules

Last edited:

Alcemon

Oct 28, 2017
Italy
"Reduces any damage received above 3,000 HP by 97% for 2 turn, recovers 50% of crew's MAX HP, reduces enemies' ATK Up, Enrage, End of Turn Damage/Percent Cut and Resilience Buffs by 5 turns."

holy SHIT that rules
Yup, many say that Barto is the best raid character currently in the game because of that

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Yikes..Raid Barto sounds freaking amazing. Doesnt look like i have a team that can farm him...damn i really should have maxed Raid Magellan.

Seems like Mihawk 6+ can deal with him....ill give it a shot once he comes back.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
RaidBarto is coming back on May 4, which makes me a bit happier so we don't have to farm tooo hard tomorrow, unless you really want to. There's a few Neko teams I see without both boa sisters that I'll probably try.

-- wait, crap, tomorrow's Barto AND the last day for Coliseum Neko. I think skillup too? Goodby gems, I need Neko maxed, so that's my first priority for sure

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
Realized I had 20 gems so I just threw four pulls outside of a sugo, just to see
PSY Kuma
Base Nami
Base Nami
Base Kaya

oh dear

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
My team for barto:
SmartSelect_20180426-194511_ONE_PIECE_TREASURE_CRUISE.jpg
Neko for stage 3 to get rid of one of the barrier guys, stage 4 use Lucy + Crocodile, and stage 5 use Kanjuro + Lucy.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
My Neko team works fine

Neko/Neko/TM Whitebeard/Sandersonia/Qck Law/Kanjuro

Use Sandersonia and Law to oneshot Barto, other specials to help along the way

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to get my 40 copies of FN Neptune. Oh well. My RR version is already socketted and the only useful application for the other one is as a filler point booster on treasure map so I'm not too broken up about it.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really need to write more of my teams down.

Anyways, my barto team:
Lucy
Lucyyyyyy
LUCYYYYYYYY
Invasion Garp
RR Cavendish
Legend Marco
plus the rev ship

Stage 4:
- Turn 1: Use Garp and Legend Lucy specials, hit at least 4 perfects as you clear the mobs.

Stage 5 (Barto):
- Turn 1: your legend lucy's 2nd turn of boost activates automatically Use Col Lucy for full matching orbs + orb boost + health cut. Use Cavendish to lock orbs. Pound away
- Turn 2: Use legend marco + second legend lucy and clear.

One of the sword guys on stage 3 switches you to badly matching orbs, but those will actually count as matching for 4 out of 6 of your units, so no sweat. I actually screwed up on my 4th run and let the other sword guy on stage 3 switch me to block orbs. No problem, I just used cavendish's special, beat the giants, and stalled on one of the sword guys until cavendish's special was ready again. Meat. Nom Nom. Could have also used Marco's special since you can clear Barto on turn 2 without marco's special. Oh, and I'm pretty sure Marco was the swapped captain on that run, too.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Totally didn't realize Barto had a class restriction on his raid. No wonder people want the new Slasher 6+'s.

Using a Double Neko team with TM WB, TS Nami, Raid Aokiji, and RR Kanjuro. No issues so far. Probably only going to farm him a bit and wait for the next appearance and try a Mihawk 6+ team. I did drop a lot of the free PSY turtles from Neo Kinemon into him so I could start limit breaking right away.

Oct 25, 2017
Aaaaaaaye! Finally got a 6+ Jimbe! CA is a flat 3x boost to fighters, 1.5x HP, and 7% damage reduction. Special deals large INT damage, changes fighter orbs to matching and reduces 5 turns of enemy defense up and damage reduction.

Pretty solid 6+ for an antiquated legend. Now where my Log Luffy and Corazon evos at?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Aaaaaaaye! Finally got a 6+ Jimbe! CA is a flat 3x boost to fighters, 1.5x HP, and 7% damage reduction. Special deals large INT damage, changes fighter orbs to matching and reduces 5 turns of enemy defense up and damage reduction.

Pretty solid 6+ for an antiquated legend. Now where my Log Luffy and Corazon evos at?
FINALLY. But no class/type change means it's time to sell my dupe then.

Got Barto down pat with this team:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=javanqjchkk&t=3s

Stupid easy team, very happy for that. Neko and F2P subs!

Last edited:

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
good for when you need a tanky reliable fighter captain..the alternative was g4 that is reliable for like 3 turns..here between double jinbe and the sun pirates ship we get to 60/70k of hp with a constant x3 that isn't amazing anymore but it's good enough

i'm still waiting for my fujitora 6+

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Skillup results:

5/12 ColoNeko (3 away from max)
2/MAX FN Carrot
1/2 FN Wanda
2/6 NeoKinemon (Currently 5 away from max with terrible sockets)
5/5 ColoBlenheim
3/MAX RR Shishillian
0/1 RR Haruta
0/2 ColoArlong

Neko went okay... only 3 more, should/will finish that today. Then I need to seriously get back to Kinemon this weekend and finish him off, even without sockets I need to get his skill way down.

Not sure where that 5/5 on Blenheim came from (3 copies, 2 books). Didn't even farm him, that was just from the two lowest difficulties.

EDIT: 200 stamina later, went 1/4. Is there actually a reason to lower his cooldown from 11 to 9? 11's pretty low already and more teams I make can get at least cooldown-1. Save for speedrunning, I think this might be safe enough to stop since there's so much else going on

Last edited:

lbsa

Oct 27, 2017
So funny thing i was running the 60 stamina barto stage and on the boss battle the game froze and crashed seconds latter, naturally i open the app again, continue the battle where i left but instead of reloading the barto stage it returned me to my previous run on neo kinemon.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
rainbowed barto..used more gems that I would have liked to use, but in the last stretch barto started going really slow in the skillup department

now to fiish making those kinemon and then it's mainly sanji farming

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
rainbowed barto..used more gems that I would have liked to use, but in the last stretch barto started going really slow in the skillup department

now to fiish making those kinemon and then it's mainly sanji farming
I'm just short on shards to get the last couple levels on Barto

So I get to wait a month to get like ten

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
How many gems are you all spending to get Barto maxed on the first day? I might throw one or two at him, but he'll be here again in a week. I'm just always amazed at people maxing a raid on the first time it's here, seems like such a gem-drain

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
How many gems are you all spending to get Barto maxed on the first day? I might throw one or two at him, but he'll be here again in a week. I'm just always amazed at people maxing a raid on the first time it's here, seems like such a gem-drain
I'm still 2 off but unless I get boned I think I'll have spent 6 gems, I've had pretty good skill up luck.

One reason I wanted to do him quickly is it'll make the last few runs of Kinemon a breeze

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You guys think i can clear Barto 60stam with this team ?

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,643:99,1366:99C10,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R14S100H

I dont have Neko or Lucy but realized that i pulled Kid earlier this week. I also have Legend Barto as a Captain but well Kid seems better.
not with that team...barto has 6.6 mln hp and an extra 900k bar for every turn..so you need either a single burst of 7.5 mln damage or a double one of 8.4 in total.
also he has debuff protection,so you can't lower his defense for the boa sister to get the conditional atk boost

a better orb booster than squardo would be either colo smoker or even better RR chinjao so that you have 2 turns of orb boost,raid magellan is a better way to deal with stage 4 than nami

this team
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,1025:99,1374:99C10,10B0D0E1301Q0L0G0R6S5.14H

is more f2p and should be able to defeat barto..i think...you'll have to test it.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
not with that team...barto has 6.6 mln hp and an extra 900k bar for every turn..so you need either a single burst of 7.5 mln damage or a double one of 8.4 in total.
also he has debuff protection,so you can't lower his defense for the boa sister to get the conditional atk boost

a better orb booster than squardo would be either colo smoker or even better RR chinjao so that you have 2 turns of orb boost,raid magellan is a better way to deal with stage 4 than nami

this team
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,1025:99,1374:99C10,10B0D0E1301Q0L0G0R6S5.14H

is more f2p and should be able to defeat barto..i think...you'll have to test it.
Thanks Majukun,
my issue as so often is that i dont have Raid Magellan max skilled, he is still at 31CD lol. Is there any substitute for him ? I have RR Chinjao but he isnt skilled so i might have to check how long i can stall on the stage. Colo Smoker is available and maxed. For some reason i had in my mind that he only orb boost INT units...but he is much more useful.

I will just have to try it out later.. G4/Fighter might also be an option but i dont have Neo Akainu -.-.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Majukun,
my issue as so often is that i dont have Raid Magellan max skilled, he is still at 31CD lol. Is there any substitute for him ? I have RR Chinjao but he isnt skilled so i might have to check how long i can stall on the stage. Colo Smoker is available and maxed. For some reason i had in my mind that he only orb boost INT units...but he is much more useful.

I will just have to try it out later.. G4/Fighter might also be an option but i dont have Neo Akainu -.-.
if you don't have magellan, then nami is the best alternative..but you are losing 200 atk

chinjao is pretty much mandatory since you have to burst in 2 turns and you would need to get rid of another unit to make space for an orb booster otherwise

there are some working g4 teams on youtube,but it depends on what units you have.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
if you don't have magellan, then nami is the best alternative..but you are losing 200 atk

chinjao is pretty much mandatory since you have to burst in 2 turns and you would need to get rid of another unit to make space for an orb booster otherwise

there are some working g4 teams on youtube,but it depends on what units you have.
Ill have to give it a try with Nami then.

Did saw any G4 teams that dont need Neo Akainu or Colo Ideo ? lol
Otherwise i have some good fighter subs -

INT: 6+Rayleigh/Sengoku, Intvankov/Madame Sharley
General: LegMarco/Sabo, RR Koala, RR Don Sai, Raid Sabo, TS Sanji

Those are probably the most relevant ones.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Decided I have great Striker leads (Neko/Lawv2/WB+) so I spent a few gems to get more copies.

Nooooow I remember why I don't gem raids. I Never have good RNG luck with skillups. Spent about 5 gems (~240 stamina each refill, so 4 copies per gem), and I'm sitting here with a max limit broken Barot with only 5 skillups (6 counting the LB), aka 26 turns. The raid's pretty easy all things considered, but man that hurts. I might do another run with natural stamina tonight, but I'll focus again on him when he comes back, just not worth my gems at this point.

Damn...thats it thanks.
I have all the units, will give this one a shot.

Not sure if you want but there's a Sengoku+ team on reddit if you've got him. Surprised me to see it

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My Barto is max leveled, fully socketed (cd/ah/DR), 5 nodes unlocked, psy potential ability at level 5, CD 21 (so 3 off).

I think I'm good for now. No more gemming.

Didn't fail a single run

Oct 25, 2017
Rainbowed and finished my raid Barto. I also went DR/CD/AH since he's more of a utility unit and the other sockets should be covered by my captains and team staples. It's too bad his limit break kinda sucks but I went ahead and did it anyway.

Now I just have to:
-Beat the Tashigi/Smoker FN 5 times to socket my G-5 Smoker (pretty sure the sockets go by who owns the body)
-Farm and skill max Tea Party Sanji
-Beat 0 stamina Kinemon 3 times
-Pekom's ranking
-Refarm Carrot because I went 1 for 15 when I fed copies during the first skill up event.

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Got Barto within 3. Wasn't planning on getting that far, but I was getting pretty solid skill up luck, so I spent a few extra gems. Also max LB'd and about halfway on sockets.

Between Raid Barto and Neo Kinemon, I've already gotten a pretty solid amount of use out of TM Whitebeard. Dude hits like a truck. Like a killing Elder Turtles in one shot with a neutral orb truck.

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Got myself a Galaxy S9+ so I'll use my gems on the Fuji sugo.

Will switch from an iPhone SE to the S9+ so that will be a huge change for me, lol.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Managed to max Neo Kinemon without having to run the Powerhouse/HopeUGotDaruma stage, so that's nice. Still need to brave the challenge runs before tomorrow night, though.

Gonna try to max Colo Arlong next. I think I forgot what non-ridiculous colo stages are like, it's way too easy.

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Yeah, this sugo is shit. Made my three multis to waste my gems for my new phone and got only one legend with my guaranteed third multi (xth dupe Croc). Three new units for me: 20th Franky, Bellamy and luckily Viola (wanted her for my Lucy team).