• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the double post.

Someone made this site to see all your standings on one page, just put in your ID. It'll even show you if you'll get red or gold posters: https://onetips.herokuapp.com/clash/world/

I decided to go for Sabo, and man it's a climb. I'll make it though, the tough part is deciding on a stoping point for sleep since there's a good 7 hours of sleep when people could play.

Jinbe is tight. One win puts me up almost 300 spots, that's how close everyone is. Thank god I grinding him early. Akainu seems safe-ish. I only grinded that last night and a few more will be safe I think. Blackbeard I haven't even touched and I'm still in the 3ks so that's super safe I think

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Aiming for 3 reds: Sabo, Sakazuki and world rank. Ran Blackbeard once and I seem to still be within 20k, so might get a cheeky gold there. I'm glad I start work late tomorrow. Should get a good lot of runs done before finishing time.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
3.2k on Blackbeard, 3.5k on Jinbe, and 4.6k on Akainu. I'm putting off the grinding for now, I'll get on it a bit later today before bed. I've got a feeling I'm gonna get jumped out of multiple legends by the time this is over >>

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I got a RR pull from the lottery which turned out to be a red. Dupe Blackbeard? Fair enough, I'll take it. Doubt he'll get a sidegrade but it's always cool to have a backup on hand. As for the new event...V2G4 Sugo soon after world clash ends I think. Probably end of this coming week.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I am very tired of running it but I clawed my way up from 19000 on Blackbeard to under 5k. So I'll get four legends, not bad for how crashy it is

edit: also the fact that I cleared Akainu once on day one and am still top 20k has pretty bad implications for the size of the player base...

edit2: scratch that, I never actually cleared the 50 stamina. Cleared that quickly and jumped to 12k, eeeesh

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't been doing the clash at all. Just finished doing 15- (8-)stam Luffy 30 times in one go for Sabo and I think I'll leave it at that.

Oct 25, 2017
Argh, I have no idea if my ranks held. I made it to 5 AM before I decided to sleep. Set my alarm for an hour to see how far my ranks would drop in that time and completely slept through it. With 2 hours left, I was ranked 25th on Jimbe and the mid 40s for both Blackbeard and Sabo. If those held, I'll be getting 10 legends out of the ranking. That'll be 10 more Sengokus than I currently have now.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
If my stuff held(and the it should) I'll get 4 legends and THIRTEEN golds. Not too shabby

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Just a word of warning for people who think that might be safe. May not apply to everyone, it depends on when you stopped

When I went to sleep there was about seven hours left in the competition. I was around 3500 for all but Luffy and 3000 for Sabo. Because I wake up early in the morning for work I woke up naturally to go to the bathroom around one hour before the competition ended. I check my standings and I was kicked out of sabo and about to be kicked out of the other three's top 5k. I gemmed and ran each stage two or three times during that hour (buggy showed up theee times thank god) but even then is was close

So. Yeah. I know I'm safe because I was there when it ended (global lost btw 4-1 I think). I don't wanna scare anyone but it was definitely a shock for me. I didn't go too hard except for yesterday so I was fighting for my life to stay above 5000. Unless you went really hard you may be disappointed

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Oh jeez, it sounds like Europe brought the thunder once they woke up. I think I'm okay though, I was around 2500 on BB/Akainu/Jinbe 5 hours before the event ended and safely within the margins for 3 gold posters on both Luffy and Sabo.

Thinking on it, it's a shame that the three world clash posters won't be available for these pulls. I'd have really liked to get Akainu or BB. I was just completely unwilling to pull for them

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow didnt expect to drop that much.. was at 3k all of them..
Went to friend birthday and totally forgot about the ranking.. drop off 5k from all of them.
Only manage to do couple of run on 2 ranking.
Guess 3 pulls for me.

lbsa

Oct 27, 2017
Tried to juggle 3 zones in top 5k and it might have bit me in the butt, Luffy zone was a lost cause half an hour till the end, Jimbe and Sabo remain to be seen.
Both were in the 4.9k-5k range in the last 2 minutes before the end.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Last I checked (about 3 hours before the end) I was within the top 2000 for Sakazuki and Sabo, somewhere in the 10k region for the rest. Hope everything held.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be pissed if I dropped out of the top 100 for those 3 ranks. I work on sundays so I'm sitting here on my break dead tired because I only got about 2 hours of sleep. The worst part is not knowing.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
I know my ranks since I stayed up to secure them lol. I ended up top 4k on luffy, blackbeard, and akainu, top 2k on jinbe, and top 10k on sabo. Unfortunately ended up just shy of top 15k in the world at around 15600, so that sucks. I was like rank 16300 with about 2 hours left but I couldn't get over the hump. Damn you JP players.

Also unless something happened last minute, JP beat global 4-1, no surprise. I must say though, we put up a good fight considering the odds and the numbers show it was a close race despite the final tally. But yeah, Japan had all the advantages going into this, as mentioned earlier. One thing not mentioned was the fact that Japan has tome stacking. Would've saved a lot of time and makes a huge difference when you compound the fact that every global player farming this had to take time to feed their tomes. Oh yeah, and the crashes. Fuck the crashes.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
went to sleep two hours before the end at 3500 on Blackbeard.

*checks*
"4325"

*grabs chest* way closer than I was expecting

Oct 25, 2017
Aw man, I slipped to 107 on the Sabo ranking. Those extra hours to ensure that Japan won really screwed me over. Looks like I cut it pretty close for the rest of them:

Luffy - 347
Blackbeard - 80
Sakazuki - 2360 (lol)
Sabo - 107 :(
Jimbe - 89
Worldwide - 454

So overall this gets me: 5 absolute almighty manuals, 9 legend pulls, 50 gems, 39 tomes of each type, and 6 4* or better pulls. Hope I get some V2 legends that aren't Law or Fujitora.

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
went to sleep two hours before the end at 3500 on Blackbeard.

*checks*
"4325"

*grabs chest* way closer than I was expecting

I can do you one better, Jinbe I was 2650 on before I went to bed. Just seeing it now, I'm at 4998. Bruh

I got all my Legends as expected but fuck do I never wanna go through that again

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
so my final tally is 4 legend pulls, 10 golds, some socket books(I'll hold off on those mails until right before the update). Not bad for only a few gems spent and none of the major boosters.

I'm weirdly more excited about the 10 golds than the legends

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Phew. Waking up that last hour saved my ass.

BB- 4414
Akainu- 4045
Sabo- 4794
Jinbe- 3965
Total- 18431

So that's five legends and 6 gold. I hate how I got them though. Miserable experience.

And global lost 5-0! Kind of wish the last day was a sabotage day. Maybe we would have had a chance

Alcemon

Oct 28, 2017
Italy
What the hell, 6+ V2 Lucci?!?
Speculation online also seems to point towards him being a Shooter lead.

On the World Clash managed to get 3 top 3ks and 2 top 5ks, while being slightly over 10k for WW.
Good haul for F2P and 11 gems spent.

Overall, (imho ofc) not a hard event and the encounters were also fun.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
He's most certainly going to be the white suit CP0 version right?

Yeah I think I'm going to skip G4 too. It doesn't look all that enticing, not when Christmas is coming.

Alcemon

Oct 28, 2017
Italy
I am also skipping this one and keep to my "only pull in TM Sugos" current strategy.

In Reddit this Sugo is getting bad comments but if you are after Legends I really believe that this may be your best shot (aside from CYO Sugos). Remember that historically Xmas has not been 2xLegend rate.

For all the rest though, the Sugo is pretty bad. No discounted pulls, no limited characters on second pull, no TM boosters better waiting if you do not care a lot about Legends.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Rewards not immediately sent out at 7AM... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Right there with ya

On the Sugo this'll be the first debut sugo I skip in a while but it's just...blegh. Ignoring the odds of pulling debut Legends thrice in a row, the Sugo is weak, I'd mostly get dupes from 2x Legend rates, Chobro and Carrot will be boosted in TM BM's Sugo anyways and I can get point boosters while I'm at it, and I have a spare Blucci already

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Rewards not immediately sent out at 7AM... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I think it was 7am PST. So about 1:40 left

Right there with ya

On the Sugo this'll be the first debut sugo I skip in a while but it's just...blegh. Ignoring the odds of pulling debut Legends thrice in a row, the Sugo is weak, I'd mostly get dupes from 2x Legend rates, Chobro and Carrot will be boosted in TM BM's Sugo anyways and I can get point boosters while I'm at it, and I have a spare Blucci already

Same. I need like 6 legends in each category but that's counting dupes (Like needing a DEX Croc). The last day has some of the legends i want the most but no G4. So, yeah, this is a strong hold until WB/Marco, or most likely just TM sunos. They seem to be best for the current meta anyway

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
looks like we're waiting till update o'clock at this point. I wish they'd get better about giving rewards faster.

Anyway this G4 sugo, I think I'm going to skip it entirely. No discount multi kills some of the impulse of it and I just barely need any of the boosted legends/RRs.

Oct 25, 2017
I think it was 7am PST. So about 1:40 left

It was 04:00 PST aka when the "new day" prompt pops up. This was the earliest point they would start distributing rewards they just didn't specify when they were actually going to start sending them out. Pretty much business as usual.

Right there with ya

I don't know what they're going to do with this TM Sugo, if they even have one. The BM batch on Japan was the Tesoro batch, which we might not even see and then the anni sugo promo units Reiju and Sanji were the high point boosters much like we saw with Kimono Vivi and Urouge. They might just be using the WC units unless they come up with something else.

Alcemon

Oct 28, 2017
Italy
I don't know what they're going to do with this TM Sugo, if they even have one. The BM batch on Japan was the Tesoro batch, which we might not even see and then the anni sugo promo units Reiju and Sanji were the high point boosters much like we saw with Kimono Vivi and Urouge. They might just be using the WC units unless they come up with something else.
I think that the most likely is that the Xmas Sugo will be the TM Sugo. Sanji and Reiju can double as TM boosters and Xmas special chars.
Also don't count out yet the Tesoro batch, we havent had a "Movie frenzy" event in a while so they may release the movies batches on the next one.

Oct 25, 2017
I think that the most likely is that the Xmas Sugo will be the TM Sugo. Sanji and Reiju can double as TM boosters and Xmas special chars.
Also don't count out yet the Tesoro batch, we havent had a "Movie frenzy" event in a while so they may release the movies batches on the next one.
It's really tough to say what they'll be doing with the Tesoro and Shiki batches. It took them forever to get Zephyr on global and he had no monetary entanglements since he was technically f2p content, what they do with actual gatcha content is anyone's guess. If we're lucky maybe we'll see them in a limited time sugofest or something. Funnily enough, I don't think any units in the batches are that great apart from the legends themselves and I haven't seen them used all that frequently in JP meta content. I wouldn't miss them all that much if we never actually got them.

I'm beginning to think the ranking rewards were a ruse all along. No way Bandai would give away that many legends. We've been hornswaggled.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I get a terrible feeling they'll just dump them all in a single movie sugofest with each batch on different days and we'll never see them again

Oct 25, 2017
I'm genuinely curious what they'll do with 6+ Blucci. I just don't want another shooter legend lead with a special that gives your team matching orbs. Been there; done that.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
So Blucci's special is currently:

"Reduces the defense of all enemies by 80% for 2 turns, deals 50x character's ATK in typeless damage to all enemies and changes all orbs on Powerhouse characters into Matching orbs, recovers 20% of crew's MAX HP."

Given the other sidegrades, I could see it being something like

"Reduces the defense of all enemies by 100% for 1 turn, deals 65x character's ATK in typeless damage to all enemies and changes all orbs(including Block orbs) on Shooter characters into Matching orbs"

a boring and questionably useful sidegrade

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just happy I'll have a use for my dupe Blucci. Makes it worth saving.

Also discovered today that I apparently never maxed NeoKuma? Shows how much I use him. 2 away from max, might just work on that tomorrow. With the special up event I assume it'll be easy

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I figure they'll throw one random buff on Lucci's special that has nothing to do with the previous effects. Similar to Law's barrier reduction, which turned out to be a fantastic boost. Maybe they'll give him a self-proc conditional boost, or make his defense reduction ignore immunity. Both would be amazing. And never underestimate surprise random utility like for some reason, Blucci+ will now remove 3 turns of threshold damage reduction because reasons.

EDIT: Also it looks like Bandai ain't dropping rewards on the day promised, lol

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
LOL

The reward distribution got pushed back to the 30th.

Q7o1nNN.gif

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Man, now we have to wait until the 30th? That's some BS. I'm getting 5 reds and that'll be after 3x skillup ends. I think we're getting another but it's just more more waiting.

Also I know reddit had way too many memes today but this really made me laugh:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
These extra island changes are laughably stupid. Instead of having everything available all the time, I gotta wait for a day of the week? Way to miss the fucking point of why people cheered permanently available content, Bandai. Who the hell's the incompetents in charge rn

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
LOL, been a contentious past few days, between the Clash, G4 Sugo, and Extra Island changes. On the latter, there's too many words and numbers and thinking involved so I'll just wait for them to implement it, but right now it seems like we get a different (perhaps better?) set of content with the caveat of them not being available every single day. I guess it won't be too bad, like if Doffy Clash is only up three days a week instead of seven it won't matter too much. It'll suck for stuff like Buggy and Krieg to go back into regular rotation though.

Clash went poorly for me, I had no time due to the holidays so I just focused on Jinbe since I had him on both Day 1 and 3. Went to bed around 3000, woke up at 5200 or so. Oh well. I do kind of like the format they went with here (moreso than the usual blitzes anyway), just wish it'd been during a slower time for me. Since I wasn't checking here or Reddit (the latter was all memes anyway), I didn't really realize how tilted the whole thing was for JPN. That end time in particular is telling.

Not pulling on G4 sugo. Will wait for TM as usual. On the movie characters, as I've been saying, I have no doubt we'll get them, it's just a matter of how available they'll be for us. Maybe we'll get lucky.

In better news, Sulong Carrot looks amazing! Speedun legend. We get Stussy too. Also Gallete, Opera, and a character I literally never remember seeing.

Now that Carrot's up, I have to make a new prediction for Next Legend, outside of the inevitable Chopper. Jack, maybe? They could probably do his 6+ by the time Wano content hits. Still blanking on who else could be a legend from WCI since there's still a few RR possibilities. I guess they could still do Pudding.