• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
So Zoro tonight, what's the plan on that?

I think I'll aim for about 40 copies. I think you get like 25 by the time you finish the chopperman missions

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I'll spare you the details, but lets just say I pulled V2 Sanji. Anyone got any team recommendations? I haven't paid attention to fighters at all.

I missed your post earlier, but V2 Sanji's a lot of fun. There's two kinds of Sanji teams. Yeah they're all-Fighter, but Zunisha is such a good ship that synergizes with Fighters(a lot of them are Powerhouse or Cerebral) that it can actually get you to build a team around it. Fighter class overlap goes Powerhouse -> Free Spirit -> Cerebral in that order, with Driven then Shooter in distant 4th and 5th place. Anyways. Fighters have a lot of utility and Sanji teams have room for this utility thanks to the huge amounts of damage Sanji puts out, even without any specials. Assuming there's minibosses, then Sanji teams will regularly beat it with only a Sanji special plus whatever utility unit was brought along to counter debuffs.

Due to the nature of Sanji's multiplier being chain based, affinity and chain boosters are disproportionately effective on Sanji teams as your damage naturally gets funneled to your last hitters and it's completely plausible to bring along an affinity booster like Zeff solely for the sake of boosting one unit; Zeff's LB means that his special will be up the next turn anyways if you're using most of your specials after you pop Zeff(it's CD reduction on special activation).

I personally favor teams that are Zunisha-friendly, so something like double V2 Sanji, LRR Koala, Chobro, Zeff, and a utility unit are what I default to when I want easy clears. Bringing along non-Zunisha boosted units in a Zunisha team is perfectly okay too since you already deal little damage with your first hitter too, so don't let being unboosted deter you from bringing something useful while still using Zunisha. Orb matchers for Fighters are always fun, and the team I posted gives you 4 matching. Other useful Fighters that I didn't mention are RR WCI Carrot, Colo Ideo, 6+ Jinbe, Colo Opera, Lucy, and Burgess, Raid Lucci, LRR Bonney, etc. Filters on the DB will tell you everything you need.

As for future units to keep an eye for, RR Opera is DISGUSTING good. I love him. Legend Carrot will be legitimately great as a sub too. TM Law's neat, Invasion Sengoku is too, and both Camie and Chiffon will be grade-A utility. V2 Sanji's gonna keep stomping mudholes for the forseeable future, even in JP.

Dante_727

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
It's surprising how often I still use Legend Marco. He's a staple on so many of my teams. He even works perfectly well with my new V2 Sanji.

Yeah, alot of my teams lacked him to clear some content. Especially those forest 0 stamina ones.
Cleared most of them with V2 Akainu few days ago haha

Anyone has a good teams for raid zoro?

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, is the Chopper homie island worth running? I'm sitting on the brink of a level up and was thinking of saving it for Raid Zoro but I have no idea how good the payouts are on that stage

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I missed your post earlier, but V2 Sanji's a lot of fun. There's two kinds of Sanji teams. Yeah they're all-Fighter, but Zunisha is such a good ship that synergizes with Fighters(a lot of them are Powerhouse or Cerebral) that it can actually get you to build a team around it. Fighter class overlap goes Powerhouse -> Free Spirit -> Cerebral in that order, with Driven then Shooter in distant 4th and 5th place. Anyways. Fighters have a lot of utility and Sanji teams have room for this utility thanks to the huge amounts of damage Sanji puts out, even without any specials. Assuming there's minibosses, then Sanji teams will regularly beat it with only a Sanji special plus whatever utility unit was brought along to counter debuffs.

Due to the nature of Sanji's multiplier being chain based, affinity and chain boosters are disproportionately effective on Sanji teams as your damage naturally gets funneled to your last hitters and it's completely plausible to bring along an affinity booster like Zeff solely for the sake of boosting one unit; Zeff's LB means that his special will be up the next turn anyways if you're using most of your specials after you pop Zeff(it's CD reduction on special activation).

I personally favor teams that are Zunisha-friendly, so something like double V2 Sanji, LRR Koala, Chobro, Zeff, and a utility unit are what I default to when I want easy clears. Bringing along non-Zunisha boosted units in a Zunisha team is perfectly okay too since you already deal little damage with your first hitter too, so don't let being unboosted deter you from bringing something useful while still using Zunisha. Orb matchers for Fighters are always fun, and the team I posted gives you 4 matching. Other useful Fighters that I didn't mention are RR WCI Carrot, Colo Ideo, 6+ Jinbe, Colo Opera, Lucy, and Burgess, Raid Lucci, LRR Bonney, etc. Filters on the DB will tell you everything you need.

As for future units to keep an eye for, RR Opera is DISGUSTING good. I love him. Legend Carrot will be legitimately great as a sub too. TM Law's neat, Invasion Sengoku is too, and both Camie and Chiffon will be grade-A utility. V2 Sanji's gonna keep stomping mudholes for the forseeable future, even in JP.

Thanks for the nice write-up. The Zunesha tip in particular helped me make up a nice team with RR Sengoku, legend Jinbe and raid Lucci. Obliterated the Kizaru forest.

Yeah, alot of my teams lacked him to clear some content. Especially those forest 0 stamina ones.
Cleared most of them with V2 Akainu few days ago haha

Anyone has a good teams for raid zoro?
I have a Lucy team saved for him but I can't remember the strategy. I'll have to check it later, or play it by ear.
Guys, is the Chopper homie island worth running? I'm sitting on the brink of a level up and was thinking of saving it for Raid Zoro but I have no idea how good the payouts are on that stage
I ran it today to get some of my new units up a bit, but in general nah. Cola drops a bit too frequently on the lower levels too. Save the level up for Zoro.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Do you want a bunch of 40k exp boosters?

That settles that lol. Thanks for the heads up. On Raid Zoro, it's pretty much just 'Legend Blackbeard 4head' the raid. Yeah you can get fancy and clear with double whatever, or you could just ask for the ez life.

vdQVk3m.png

My team requires you to own Legend Nami(Sabo only works if your lead is Cerebral) but Zeenigami's got a pretty straightforward F2P variant on this team. RR TS Robin and a fixed damage dealer for Stage 4 are the bread and butter of any Blackbeard team as that deals with all the annoying stage mechanics. From there you just have to figure out how you're going to get your orbs and orb/conditional/affinity boosts. The double Blackbeard variant requires you to stall but it's safe and easy too
08jp06z.png

And then you've got the other DEX leads:
V2 Ray:
pjgHtXj.png

KFL:
oaQpM02.png

V2 Doffy is a complete pain to use with Blackbeard in general, and Magellan is hard countered by Zoro's mechanics so I wouldn't recommend either. I would honestly rather try to beat Raid Zoro with God Usopp than either of those two. And speaking of:
mvGFdSB.png

Minimal cotton candy and Usopp clears Raid Zoro, lol, you only have to hit above 5.25m with a Blackbeard special. And while we're at it, I'd rather use either Usopp over V2 Doffy. It's hard to emphasize enough how small the Driven-Blackbeard-V2 Doffy pool overlap is

x0kNsIr.png

Of course you'd only ever clear with this team if you're trying to meme but...well, it's there. And for when Bandai gets around to giving us 6+ Corazon, he can clear too:

ns5EI39.png

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, I was happy to see that Blackbeard is so useful for this raid, I shouldn't have any issues. Plus I can finally use Timeskip Robin, she's always been one of those "Good on paper but never used" sort of units. My plan is that second team but Perona and Neko swapped out for Magellan and Shirahoshi because ridiculous legend-heavy teams are awesome.

Then Zoro can hop right over to V2 Fuji teams, which I've been having more and more fun with lately. Probably gonna pull on LRR Tashigi when she arrives as well.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Do you want a bunch of 40k exp boosters?

I got really excited for these because it was great on JPN buuuuuuut they don't stack. So I'm saving the big EXP ones (teapots and golden border ones) and just using the rest.

Need to find a good Zoro team. I'll gem once or twice to get even money with the Chopperman missions. Sadly no BB or good dex leads except RayV2, but I'll just find a team on nakama network and adjust it

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I guess the tea pots also give you a socket? That's not too bad, plus we have 100% super success right now, so it's fairly easy XP. Buggy seems to be able to handle it quite well.

It's seven runs total per day, which is pretty quick. I'll do it for now and see if it's worth it. Still pushing towards max level for every relevant unit in my box.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Well, the most difficult thing about farming Zoro looks to be BB's tap timing and auto-target's usual shenanigans. No worries.

Almost have him at max level thanks to all the homies. Will have to hoard copies til skill up, though (already doing that with Kid). Also didn't realize Zoro only gets 3 sockets, so used to LB adding one or two these days.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
My Nami + Blackbeard team is super safe and a complete faceroll, like Lowblood said the hardest part is Blackbeard's attacking animation and attack order. Currently at 21 Zoros, I think I'm going to shoot for 40 and hope that triple skillup is kind to me. I get a 1/2.5 rate on average under triple skillup, 15 skillups needed, so on paper 38 copies. I'm gonna try and max Zoro straight in one go so that I can use V2 Doffy teams more often.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I decided to do one pull and got a single red, which turned out to be Cavendish.

Ah well, I'll probably keep saving for the anniversary.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Man, nuts to this raid. No Nami, no BB, no Lucy/Lace/etc. Only good DEX legend I have is RayV2 but I just can't get the hang of it/don't have the right sub units for it. Tried a few times and lost. I'll just do the 40 stamina to get rewards and be done with it for now

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably not gonna pull despite the suspect that Xmas or new year sugo will not be any better...too many chances of dupes...might change idea in the following days though

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, nuts to this raid. No Nami, no BB, no Lucy/Lace/etc. Only good DEX legend I have is RayV2 but I just can't get the hang of it/don't have the right sub units for it. Tried a few times and lost. I'll just do the 40 stamina to get rewards and be done with it for now
Do you have v2 shanks?

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
42 copies off of 3 gems, and 1 levelup. Here's hoping I can max Zoro in one go. Next on the list is Colo Pedro and to get the 1 skillup I'm missing on Colo Sicilian. Only then will I go after Colo Kid

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Got 40 copies and am now out of stamina. Once I fine tuned my team it was extremely easy with no mishaps except blowing 120 stamina going in with my buggy team first thing in the morning

My team was
Nami/Blackbeard(double BB works fine, just slower)
Ts Robin/Shirahoshi
Raid Doffy/6* Usopp

Absolutely zero problems. Usopp is only there because fffuuuuuuck stage 3

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
So uhhhhhh....I was gonna do three multis to try at V2G4 a second time. Lo and behold lol, first multi V2G4. Bandai's rewarded me for bad decisions this Sugofest.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, also ended up with 40 Zoros. Hopefully that'll be enough with 3x.

Sometimes the auto-target worked on stage 1, sometimes it didn't. Stage 2 never had it, doesn't help that BB's attack animation literally makes it harder to manually select targets during attacks. But still managed to clear it every time. Haven't looked into BBv2 or Judge raids, but Zoro and Cracker ended up being not so bad.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, also ended up with 40 Zoros. Hopefully that'll be enough with 3x.

Sometimes the auto-target worked on stage 1, sometimes it didn't. Stage 2 never had it, doesn't help that BB's attack animation literally makes it harder to manually select targets during attacks. But still managed to clear it every time. Haven't looked into BBv2 or Judge raids, but Zoro and Cracker ended up being not so bad.
my strategy on stage 1 was to start on the top right and kill a yellow guy, purple guy and the green guy and take a hit from the remaining yellow dude. Then it's easy to stall.

but yeah I really dislike raids where the challenge is in the auto target actively working against you

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
My Franky + Cavendish team may just be the most P2P team possible on Global, and the best part is it's almost perfectly themed too:

9Xs1cud.png

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god for 3x skillup. I only had 23 zoro copies, and got 14 skillups, leaving him 1 away from max! Take that stupid 60 stamina I couldn't clear. 40 worked just fine for me. That and Chopperman missions

Kid did well too. 5/10, but that's fine since I'm only farming underground and have plenty of time to get him done before TM starts.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Maxed Zoro in 30 and got the last three skillups I needed on Kid off the 4 I had from Sunday, good times.

Looks like it's back to pizza party EXP grinding for me

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Skillups went fantastic, I maxed Zoro in 30 copies, and maxed General Franky/Invasion Cabbage in 25 copies each. I maxed out V2 G4 with the 5 skillbooks Bandai gave us, and finished maxing out Garp and V2 Aokiji too. I even got around to using my class almighty manuals to max out my second Judge plus maxed out both WCI Brook and Pedro thanks to godly RNG with dupes plus a few spare almighty manuals. All my Legends are max special now which is scary to think about...I'm only missing Robin and Lace too.

All I have on my agenda for today is to get my twenty runs of the Baby 5 FN done, then finish up twenty runs of pizza straw hats since I'm 3 away. Once the coliseum is back, I'll binge Coliseum Pedro and get that missing skillup on Sicilian too

Dante_727

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Cant farm zoro at all. every team that I might be able to make lacks at least one essential unit.
Wish I had gotten ChoBro :/

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder when we're going to get the last part of Dressrosa.

Seems like we're falling behind as they move on to WCI stuff

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, I lied. I forgot I was holding off on V2 Ray and Franky skillups due to their FNs coming up soon, plus Enel who I honestly forgot about and missed his FN the first time it came around, I was on break then. The next few fortnights are going to be exciting for skillbooks, Franky/Valentine Nami/LRR Coby from Pizza Strawhats 2, V2 Ray/RR Sengoku/LRR Koala from Neko FN whenever that gets announced.

Also I'ma make a bet that the next Legend unit after Sulong Carrot is gonna be Chobro

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Chobro was accidentally unlimited right after reset o'clock last night. Used up all my stamina before bed and got 4 four million homies and a grip of 400k ones.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Today was a great day. Farmed ColoKid underground, and maxed him. 3x skillup really is the best.

Not sure where to spend my stamina now. Baby5 FN leaves tonight, then it's just Pizza FN Part1 until... Part 2? We probably have TM coming around the 15th or so, but nothing new this week sadly

Chobro was accidentally unlimited right after reset o'clock last night. Used up all my stamina before bed and got 4 four million homies and a grip of 400k ones.

Saw that on Reddit, sad I missed it. I've gotten a few of the Teapot homies, but none of the golden big EXP things. I'm also still bitter they don't stack like in JPN

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Today was a great day. Farmed ColoKid underground, and maxed him. 3x skillup really is the best.

Not sure where to spend my stamina now. Baby5 FN leaves tonight, then it's just Pizza FN Part1 until... Part 2? We probably have TM coming around the 15th or so, but nothing new this week sadly

Saw that on Reddit, sad I missed it. I've gotten a few of the Teapot homies, but none of the golden big EXP things. I'm also still bitter they don't stack like in JPN
Yeah them not stacking means I just went on a level up tear

I'm really reaching the dregs of unmaxed units. Maybe I'll use Nightmare Luffy SOMEDAY??

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, gonna try and max ol' Eustass today as well. Magellan team works so well for him. Honestly Magellan might be one of my favorite units in the game, so fun to use. Glad I got him pretty close to his debut.

Already finished Sai/Baby 5 as well, so I'll probably switch to Pizza Time soon. I haven't even really looked at any of the units, not sure if any of them are worth maxing instead of just using them for sockets. I think Zoro's supposed to be useful in the second batch?

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
We have a day and a half left of triple skillup. I'm gonna go HAM to max out both Colo Kid, Colo Pedro, and Colo Sicilian(who admittedly only needs 1 skillup to go). So far I'm one gem in and Kid is 7 skillups away from max with bad RNG. I'll be content if I can mirror that with Pedro off of 2-3 gems. Then the only Coliseum units I missed during my hiatus that I haven't maxed yet will be Raizo, Burgess, Enel, and Rayleigh and the latter two already have some skillups on them. Oh, and all of the Neo Coliseum units.

EDIT: ....crap. Just realized that the Coliseum won't be around until tomorrow night. Guess I'm really gonna have to go HAM to get Pedro done .-.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Hello guys, I've been lurking for a long time (even back when this community was on a different forum) I thought I'd join the fun. Better late than never! :)

My main account is on Global, just hit the 500 sailing days milestone yesterday. It's not the luckiest account by any mean, my only 2018 legends until the recent World Clash were V2 Doffy (rainbowed, my go-to captain for most content) and Kung-Fu Luffy. I was lucky enough to pull Katakuri, Robin and Garp with my free legends though. Skipped this banner and saving gems for the Warco Christmas/New Year sugo. I should have over 700 gems by then hopefully but unsure about spending it all since I'm rationned to F2P gems because of the Belgian laws.

I also play a JP account semi-casually but funny enough it's been much luckier than my main account. Got V2 G4, Nami, Brook, Luffy/Ace, V2 Shanks, V2 Akainu, V2 Aokiji, V2 Sanji, 6+ Franky, Robin and most of their respective batches. Have to admit, pulling all these units on JP made it easier to stomach the lack of luck on Global. Also skipped Carrot Sugo and waiting for V2 Katakuri/V2 Mihawk or whoever the New Year legend is.

I'd love to add more people, both beginners and veterans, made room on my friend list on both accounts so feel free to throw an invite :)

Global (P-LVL 536, most legends are penta-maxed) : 003 083 735
Japan (P-LVL 387, most recent legends are penta-maxed) : 345 607 352

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Sent a request

also boy this 3x skill up is going to waste for me. I guess I'll farm... Dalton???? tonight

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Sent a request too

I'm gonna get the pizza straw hats FN runs done during the afternoon then binge Colo Pedro in the evening once he rolls back around. Then back to zzzville once 3x skillups are over

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Maxed Kid with 20 copies, which is insane. Love 3x skill up. His sockets have a ways to go, though.

On the Pizza Hats, I'm thinking Luffy, Franky, and Usopp are worth holding onto from this batch, while I'll leave Nami and Sanji for sockets. Only question is whether they might be useful for the coming TM...if we had any idea of the Legends and RRs in this TM I might be able to guess at it, but they've not given us as much info as usual. Probably won't know until around the TM sugo announcement.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Accepted the requests. :)

Maxed Raid Zoro easily thanks to 3x skill up, overfarmed him a bit (37 copies) but he's well worth it. He's absolutely amazing for v2 Doffy driven team, being a strong QCK unit and a color affinity booster. Allowed me to clear so much more content on JP than on Global, shame he got delayed for so long. Unfortunately there's not much else to farm right now on Global for me, just going to spend my stamina to rainbow v1 Raid BlackBeard.

On the other hand, JP has a ton of content to farm today : FN Perospero with Warco and V2 Sanji books, new Colo Magellan and 0 stamina Garp challenges are back. I'm focusing on the new Colo Magellan since it's half stamina coliseum aswell, too good to pass on. He's been dropping nicely in Underground difficulty and the extra free copies from Chopperman missions are a nice bonus, can't wait for Global to get those aswell.

On the Pizza Hats, I'm thinking Luffy, Franky, and Usopp are worth holding onto from this batch, while I'll leave Nami and Sanji for sockets. Only question is whether they might be useful for the coming TM...if we had any idea of the Legends and RRs in this TM I might be able to guess at it, but they've not given us as much info as usual. Probably won't know until around the TM sugo announcement.

A bit worried this TM will have a very limited pool of boosted legends and RRs (mostly V2G4 and Tesoro batches, like they did in JP). Hopefully Global will add older legends and RRs when Tesoro sugo is announced. At least the new ambush system should make this TM significantly faster and easier to farm.

About the pizza units, I remember using Franky for Pedro (QCK boss who despairs for 5 turns) and I think I used the rest of them in a random team against Pudding who was very easy to beat.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
A bit worried this TM will have a very limited pool of boosted legends and RRs (mostly V2G4 and Tesoro batches, like they did in JP). Hopefully Global will add older legends and RRs when Tesoro sugo is announced. At least the new ambush system should make this TM significantly faster and easier to farm.

About the pizza units, I remember using Franky for Pedro (QCK boss who despairs for 5 turns) and I think I used the rest of them in a random team against Pudding who was very easy to beat.

Yeah, that's true. We could be looking at seven boosted units that are currently unannounced (Tesoro batch plus Anni Sanji and Reiju). I think we're still waiting on our next LB batch, Global usually pulls boosted units from that. Of course that's a bit messy right now since our TMs are out of order (looks like JPN had the Corazon/Jinbe/v1 Sanji LB batch here). The 20th Strawhats should be getting LB soon (along with skillbooks), but I don't know if that's now or in the next couple.

But yeah, this TM sugo could be very lucrative if we're looking at Tesoro, Sanji+Reiju, and the G4/Nami batch all being boosted. I don't know if they'll be generous enough to boost them all along with a 30 gem multi and one of Sanji/Reiju on the second multi...I'm sure G4 and Nami will only be boosted on parts 2 and 3, but that's to be expected. I'm more interested in Tesoro right now anyway.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Starting to wonder if it's time to go through and cull some useless units

I'm talking bottom of the barrel, no unique type/class combinations with specials that aren't even in the ballpark of being useful

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Starting to wonder if it's time to go through and cull some useless units

I'm talking bottom of the barrel, no unique type/class combinations with specials that aren't even in the ballpark of being useful

I've been thinking that too. Talking story mode units you get in Fps who's only existence is too... take up space.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I have these thoughts go through my head every time my box is full. Like why do I keep Bellmere and Foxie's goons in my box

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
^Yeah I think most old useless story units can be deleted, they are never boosted for TM and they will never get a LB. Really can't wait for the socket books stacking update on Global. Even farming the exp homies has lost its appeal when I found out they don't stack yet either. Hopefully Warco update will bring good news at the end of this month.

Yeah, that's true. We could be looking at seven boosted units that are currently unannounced (Tesoro batch plus Anni Sanji and Reiju). I think we're still waiting on our next LB batch, Global usually pulls boosted units from that. Of course that's a bit messy right now since our TMs are out of order (looks like JPN had the Corazon/Jinbe/v1 Sanji LB batch here). The 20th Strawhats should be getting LB soon (along with skillbooks), but I don't know if that's now or in the next couple.

But yeah, this TM sugo could be very lucrative if we're looking at Tesoro, Sanji+Reiju, and the G4/Nami batch all being boosted. I don't know if they'll be generous enough to boost them all along with a 30 gem multi and one of Sanji/Reiju on the second multi...I'm sure G4 and Nami will only be boosted on parts 2 and 3, but that's to be expected. I'm more interested in Tesoro right now anyway.

Yeah since the TMs are out of order, it's much harder to guess now, Lucci 6+ will probably be the only boosted super evolution. If the TM sugo has a 30 gems 1st multi + guaranteed Reiju/Sanji on 2nd multi, I'd be tempted to drop 80 gems to score some new RRs. Carina from Tesoro batch is an exceptionnal utility unit, I used her a lot on JP since she's PSY and Cerebral and fit multiple teams.