• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Ended up getting to 5m easily off of natural stamina and level ups, all my posters were unsurprisingly, dupes. Currently rank 681, and I'm pretty confident I can secure top 500. The thing is...I know I'ma pull more dupes, I own all but three Legends in the game lmao. I'm more tempted by absolute manuals than anything else, so I can actually take the rest of this TM pretty easy and just focus on farming for potions. I'm securing 1 per run on average which I really appreciate. It let me use up a lot of my dupe RRs in my boxx, Marigold and STR Moria are rainbow bordered now :)

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
How did you guys get to 5 million already off of natural stamina? lol I haven't wasted a single point of stamina yet and I'm using all of my boosters with 13x multiplier for Sanji. Granted I haven't hit my level up yet (really close to level up) and I only got stamina refill once but still I'm only at 2.5 million. Maybe I'm just shit at rolling dice.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
How did you guys get to 5 million already off of natural stamina? lol I haven't wasted a single point of stamina yet and I'm using all of my boosters with 13x multiplier for Sanji. Granted I haven't hit my level up yet (really close to level up) and I only got stamina refill once but still I'm only at 2.5 million. Maybe I'm just shit at rolling dice.

I have a 15x multiplier, I just used the Ray island to refill my stamina and get two extra bars. I was also right at a point where Ray stamina island put me 40k from another level up. Basically I pulled it off through pure shenanigans

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
My 5M ticket was another amazing one, Lucy, who is new! By far the best TM rewards so far on Global for me. Never got two new legends, let alone two new top tier legends. ^_^

Now to see what Lucy does and what kind of teams he requires. I've never used him, not even as a FC since I don't have Cavendish nor Blackbeard. Worst case scenario, if I don't pull Big Mom during 4th anni, I can use him to leech off her.

Glad TM Big Mom is going so quickly and smoothly, will just take it easy and make sure I stay in top 4k now. I can focus on TM Nami when it starts tomorrow. Glad there's a two days gap between both, sometimes they start the same day and it's just pure hell to try grind both.

Thankfully I don't have to wait, but on the other hand...I went 2/20. I was sweating bullets on the last 4 copies but I got my final skillup. That may be my worst result since before the skillup rate buffs by far but at least it's over with, and I can move on from Zanji. Now give me TMG4 and WB, Bandai >:|

You went on a break earlier this year right? Kinda bad what Bandai did with TM G4 and Zanji this TM, I see no real reason why they did that. Maybe they are saving TM G4 for 4th anni.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
My 5M ticket was another amazing one, Lucy, who is new! By far the best TM rewards so far on Global for me. Never got two new legends, let alone two new top tier legends. ^_^

Now to see what Lucy does and what kind of teams he requires. I've never used him, not even as a FC since I don't have Cavendish nor Blackbeard. Worst case scenario, if I don't pull Big Mom during 4th anni, I can use him to leech off her.

Glad TM Big Mom is going so quickly and smoothly, will just take it easy and make sure I stay in top 4k now. I can focus on TM Nami when it starts tomorrow. Glad there's a two days gap between both, sometimes they start the same day and it's just pure hell to try grind both.

You went on a break earlier this year right? Kinda bad what Bandai did with TM G4 and Zanji this TM, I see no real reason why they did that. Maybe they are saving TM G4 for 4th anni.

Yep. My account is well off enough that it isn't devastating, but it's still annoying to not have the full suite of TM units on hand

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Soooooo got my 3mil ticket. It was NAMI! I'm in shock, not used to getting a recent legend so soon, especially from a ticket! Combine that with the free-pull Shira I got, and this TM has already been a massive success

Of course I'm got personal obligations this weekend and struggling to stay above 4k for that free ticket. We'll see how that goes.

Free pull today was another Dice, which is neat

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Soooooo got my 3mil ticket. It was NAMI! I'm in shock, not used to getting a recent legend so soon, especially from a ticket! Combine that with the free-pull Shira I got, and this TM has already been a massive success

Of course I'm got personal obligations this weekend and struggling to stay above 4k for that free ticket. We'll see how that goes.

Free pull today was another Dice, which is neat

I'm so pleased to see all these Nami friends. Now you've got the Pedro Slayer, lol

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So my free pull started as a gold...which then turned into a red. Got Fuji v2.

That's never happened to me before so it was definitely a nice surprise for sure.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
I have a 15x multiplier, I just used the Ray island to refill my stamina and get two extra bars. I was also right at a point where Ray stamina island put me 40k from another level up. Basically I pulled it off through pure shenanigans

I thought I had a 13x multiplier but I read it wrong, I have 15x multiplier too. That's with Big Mom buff stacked on. Yeah I see, the points start adding up really quickly. With just one level up, I almost reached 5 mill.

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
First gold: Killer
Second gold: qckusopp
First gold: Buggy
Second gold: I'll see you in a few hours
Free pull (final?): Usopp pirates. Saving the best for last there eh Bandai?

Edit: dupe Magellan. Woooo.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
5mil ticket in ... Garp! That's three new legends in a row. Wtf is happening. I will say I'm due though. Garp is ... interesting. Don't think he'll see too much action but new is new!

Nami is great. She's wrecking things left and right.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
I look at these free pulls as funding for blue skulls. They keep releasing 6+ versions that need them. I still need to evolve Law, V1 Boa, Barto, and just recently V2 Lucci who I already bought the skulls for. How about some love for STR, PSY, or INT legends bandai? I have plenty of skulls for those.

I just did my ticket pulls.
Gold 1: Whitey Bay (dupe)
Gold 2: INT Reiju (dupe)
Red 1: V2 Boa (dupe)
Red 2: Whitebeard (oof)

5mil ticket in ... Garp! That's three new legends in a row. Wtf is happening. I will say I'm due though. Garp is ... interesting. Don't think he'll see too much action but new is new!

Nami is great. She's wrecking things left and right.

I thought he was lackluster at first too but don't underestimate him as a sub. He provides so much damage to the teams he's in. These days you kinda need to hit 10-15 million damage to beat the newest content and he provides that easily with his special. I hope I get an unevolved copy someday so I can use him in ranking missions. Grats on the Nami btw.

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
After max specialing Legend Franky and Valentine Nami I started running the Baccarat FN for sockets and good lord...I've spent most of today playing on and off and I'm currently rank 650 with two more runs to go. All F2P stamina. Make it stop ;___;

EDIT: Ending today at 18.9m points, rank 499. I'm just here for the potions *shrug*

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Red tickets were Usopp and Neko, both dupes. I think I've gotten three Usopps from red tickets alone (and note that I already had both versions of Usopp before red tickets were even a thing).

The Neko is interesting, though. My original Neko is one point away from being rainbow'd. Very tempted to use the dupe for the guaranteed point, but I should probably save it for Neko's 6+ in case it's different. Still, though...I'm 0 for 6 on slot bind tablets for him this TM, so it's tempting...

Weird to be "done" with the TM after two days. Still gotta keep going for ranking, of course. I'm within 4k right now but I wonder how tough it'll be to keep that.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Woah, the last 3 free pulls were reds, tesoro, dupe inu and new garp. No idea what is happening.

Also the 2 tm points reds were a dupe v1 fuji and a new katakuri!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I forgot to post the one good thing from this TM so far

kvzwyiI.png

It's beeeaaautifulllllll 😭

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Woah, the last 3 free pulls were reds, tesoro, dupe inu and new garp. No idea what is happening.

Also the 2 tm points reds were a dupe v1 fuji and a new katakuri!

Congrats, your luck has been through the roof! Welcome to the Kata fellowship, I got him from World Clash rewards and he's been so fun to use. He's my MVP for this TM, captaining both my Sanji and Big Mom teams.

If anyone wants to add me on JPN for a Friend Carrot or Capone to help with Nami TM, my ID is 035 421 450

Thanks, just added you! I can provide friend Zephyr for this TM. Been desperate to get more active JP player on my friendlist. :)

I forgot to post the one good thing from this TM so far

kvzwyiI.png

It's beeeaaautifulllllll 😭

Grats! It sure is shiny. :)

Reposting my ID in case people missed it, got room for more friends, everyone welcome :)

Global (P-LVL 542, V2 Doffy, Katakuri, V2 Shanks, Robin, Blucci) : 003 083 735
Japan (P-LVL 394, V2G4, Big Mom, V2 Akainu, V2 Sanji, Zephyr, V2 Shanks, LAce) : 345 607 352

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
thanks, any suggestion on the best subs for him?

I think more often than not you'll be running a Cerebral team for him because they have so many amazing subs and options. That's what I do 95% of the time, it allows you to run Zunesha ship aswell.

Since he's playstyle is about doing a two-turns burst on bosses (first turn you want to deal enough damage to hit the 2M threshold and delay the boss, 2nd turn you can use his special and get the conditionnal atk boost against delayed enemies), the multi-turn boosters like Colo Neptune or Valentine Nami are exceptionnal. That covers your atk and orb boosts then you can just take any utility you need like Legend Robin or Pudding. Legend Nami is great too, as an affinity booster, if you were lucky enough to pull her, Raid Kuma for block orbs. He works with nice F2P units like TM Big Mom, TM Jack, TM Croc, Colo Pedro, Colo Kid.

You can also go down the Powerhouse route, that allows you to use Oven (3 turns atk boost) and Ichiji (2 turns chain locker). He's not a rainbow captain like V2G4 but he's got access to some of the strongest subs in the game.

He pairs up well with some pretty strong legends too like V2 Akainu, Warco, V2 Jinbe.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Congrats, your luck has been through the roof! Welcome to the Kata fellowship, I got him from World Clash rewards and he's been so fun to use. He's my MVP for this TM, captaining both my Sanji and Big Mom teams.

Thanks, just added you! I can provide friend Zephyr for this TM. Been desperate to get more active JP player on my friendlist. :)

Grats! It sure is shiny. :)

Reposting my ID in case people missed it, got room for more friends, everyone welcome :)

Global (P-LVL 542, V2 Doffy, Katakuri, V2 Shanks, Robin, Blucci) : 003 083 735
Japan (P-LVL 394, V2G4, Big Mom, V2 Akainu, V2 Sanji, Zephyr, V2 Shanks, LAce) : 345 607 352
No problem, just be warned that my Capone has very little investment because I pulled him this TM sugo XD

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to everyone on the amazing pulls! Seems like a great TM for tickets. For me this was the TM for subs. Shira, Nami, Garp, all going to be big help in the future.

AND! I finally got my first rainbow captain! Neko, who I still use a lot, and deserves it for being my most-used legend to date. Good on you Neko *raises glass*

Did the Ray exp island (overflow to the max). Buggys duplicated both almighty manuals. That's... nice. Most of my legends are maxed, might use it to max Carp since Nami has books coming in like 2 months to global I think.

Currently at almost 10mil TM points, no gems spent. Rank is in the 2500s. Should be fine at this rate to stay above 4k for the last legend

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
No problem, just be warned that my Capone has very little investment because I pulled him this TM sugo XD

No worries, some of my TM captains are pretty lacklustre aswell, got no socket on my Cavendish and V1 Rayleigh even lol.

Congrats to everyone on the amazing pulls! Seems like a great TM for tickets. For me this was the TM for subs. Shira, Nami, Garp, all going to be big help in the future.

AND! I finally got my first rainbow captain! Neko, who I still use a lot, and deserves it for being my most-used legend to date. Good on you Neko *raises glass*

Did the Ray exp island (overflow to the max). Buggys duplicated both almighty manuals. That's... nice. Most of my legends are maxed, might use it to max Carp since Nami has books coming in like 2 months to global I think.

Currently at almost 10mil TM points, no gems spent. Rank is in the 2500s. Should be fine at this rate to stay above 4k for the last legend

Grats on your tickets and Neko! He's such a beast, probably my most played captain with Blucci for over a year until I got V2 Doffy. He's still pretty strong to this day, despite not being flavour of the month. Just did Ray exp island too, used Haruta but managed to dupe 1 almighty manual and 100 HP CC, will gladly take that.

TM Nami feels so slow after farming TM Big Mom. Wish every single TM had the ambush system.... At least the mini bosses are fairly easy, just a matter of having enough Carrot FC for Nami herself.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think more often than not you'll be running a Cerebral team for him because they have so many amazing subs and options. That's what I do 95% of the time, it allows you to run Zunesha ship aswell.

Since he's playstyle is about doing a two-turns burst on bosses (first turn you want to deal enough damage to hit the 2M threshold and delay the boss, 2nd turn you can use his special and get the conditionnal atk boost against delayed enemies), the multi-turn boosters like Colo Neptune or Valentine Nami are exceptionnal. That covers your atk and orb boosts then you can just take any utility you need like Legend Robin or Pudding. Legend Nami is great too, as an affinity booster, if you were lucky enough to pull her, Raid Kuma for block orbs. He works with nice F2P units like TM Big Mom, TM Jack, TM Croc, Colo Pedro, Colo Kid.

You can also go down the Powerhouse route, that allows you to use Oven (3 turns atk boost) and Ichiji (2 turns chain locker). He's not a rainbow captain like V2G4 but he's got access to some of the strongest subs in the game.

He pairs up well with some pretty strong legends too like V2 Akainu, Warco, V2 Jinbe.
Thanks for the hints

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
2 days left and I'm at 2100 and 14mil points. As usual, TM is about one day too long. And my natural stamina has been overflowed to extreme, I just can't keep up with that right now. Should be in good place for Neo Boa which is soon.

And the next LRR banner ends on the 24th. So, Xmas confirmed, not that there was much of a doubt.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Christmas sugo starting on the 25th here, a bit later than I hoped. This week long LRR banner probably means our 100M download sugo and our Xmas sugo are the same thing though.

Don't do me dirty Bandai, make it a better sugo than V2G4 : double legend rate, guaranteed legend every 2 multis, guaranteed legends from a select pool, 30 gems first multi and much more recent batches of RRs please!!! I''ll have 700 gems saved by then, don't make me save until 4th anni to spend them. T_T

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
2 days left and I'm at 2100 and 14mil points. As usual, TM is about one day too long. And my natural stamina has been overflowed to extreme, I just can't keep up with that right now. Should be in good place for Neo Boa which is soon.

And the next LRR banner ends on the 24th. So, Xmas confirmed, not that there was much of a doubt.

I've stopped bothering trying to burn my stamina on either TM or Extra Island, I just started accepting being at max stamina as my new status quo unless I wanna be playing for hour+ periods at least three times a day just due to natural stamina plus level ups.

What I decided to do is ignore TM and burn all my regular stamina early in the morning, then just sit on my last run from the morning until the evening. I'll have a full stamina bar by then, and can reliably get a level up between TM exp. and double exp. on the Baccarat FN. That gives me 200 sailing stamina, and I can knock out 3 runs of TM in one go.

It's still way too much grind for my tastes but it beats leveling up in the middle of the day while at work and getting bothered by the inefficiency.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Aren't you mostly f2p and have pretty much all the best legends except for V2 G4 and Nami?
not really all the best legends

in fact i lack most of the higher tier ones, g4, nami,akainu v2, aokiji v2,sanji v2, doflamingo v2, franky

but i did get a surprisingly amount of new legends given how moany i already have, but they wer mostly mid to low tier that i didn't get in the previous 3 years of playing the game XD

like i only recently got shirahoshi, magellan..and this last sugo gave me a new flaming rayleigh v1 XD

Oct 25, 2017
I'm mostly f2p, I think ONE time I spent $30.

Doing pretty good. Plenty of legends. Not all of em, but enough that sometimes I pull dupes.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm basically f2p. I've done a few xmas packages and maybe one anniversary package, but that's it. Nothing during the regular weeks.

Right now I've got a decent amount of legends, especially old ones, and gems saved up that I wouldn't buy anything unless it was like... $20 or $30 with a top-tier legend guarantee. So, not likely.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Let's just say that I'm the biggest whale in OPTC-Era and leave at it at that. I'm working on it >.>

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
This treasure map felt cuthroat at the start with runs where I'd actually go down in ranking after clearing a boss because of how competitive it was

now I only went down 100 places overnight?? I guess burnout from too long treasure maps is real

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This treasure map felt cuthroat at the start with runs where I'd actually go down in ranking after clearing a boss because of how competitive it was

now I only went down 100 places overnight?? I guess burnout from too long treasure maps is real
most people rush to the 5 mln mark and then kinda stop..the rank prizes don't get really interesting until way deep into the ranks..to get a second legend you need top 500,