• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Wooooo stacking tomes finally!!!! ^___^

I'm in for guaranteed Enel for 80 gems! As EMT0 said, his 6+ is arguably the best 6+ ingame, absolutely incredible buff, I reckon Bandai still regret it. He's also a very useful unit for a lot of tougher content coming up like Garp challenges, even just a sub. Some stages require either the most recent sugo batch or Enel 6+. Carina and Chobro also are boost rated in this sugo!

I don't know what it means for the sugo release and TM schedule. Don't see how they could have both Shiki and Warco sugos before Enel TM. We know there might be a big sugo coming on the 20th of January, based on the expiration date of the current gems deals. There's a chance they postpone Warco until February or even 4th anni but that would be pretty naughty of Bandai.

Oct 27, 2017
Whoa, what, Enel's guaranteed? I'm in. Hopefully I can finally get Mansherry too. I have all the other rate boosted units except her and Chobro.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Finding myself very excited for the Enel sugofest. Hooray cheap guaranteed legends

lbsa

Oct 27, 2017
Man transferring my account from one phone to another turned out to be more of a hassle than expected, the download never moves past 0%.

Should i finish the tutorial before transferring?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Man transferring my account from one phone to another turned out to be more of a hassle than expected, the download never moves past 0%.

Should i finish the tutorial before transferring?
Thats a known issue - just restart the app and it will download the game as it should.
No need to do the tutorial since you can access transfer change from Homescreen.

lbsa

Oct 27, 2017
Thats a known issue - just restart the app and it will download the game as it should.
No need to do the tutorial since you can access transfer change from Homescreen.
Yep that did it, i just kept re-issuing the transfer every time instead of letting it download after the first restart.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey, I can finally farm Cracker! Thanks Lucy team!

In other news, can't wait for that tome stacking. I've been saving them now instead of giving them "maybe someday" units, and my box space is ready to explode. Maybe I'll take another look at useless storymode units I'm saving and toss them

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
These four person coliseums seem pretty tough and require a wide swath of characters for such a puny reward

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Next fortnight should be Inu indeed and next Coliseum should be Kuma. But Bandai have been pretty coy about things. Not sure what they are planning but everything seems a bit delayed this month.

Luffy vs Katakuri rewards have been sent out on JP, got dupe Sabo and Hody, I need the 10K RPs. Been trying to farm invasion Young Big Mom the last few days, the appearance rate is so low. I've done about 60 FN runs and got her to appear 6 times (and failed 2 of those -_-). Been using a V2 Katakuri team which is pretty safe (unless I mess up the stalling...) but it's sure very slow and clunky. I have to use TS Nami and Corazon 6+ and both are not boosted by Mochi Boi's captain ability.

So far I'm not really buying into the captain V2 Katakuri hype, he's extremely slow and teambuilding is so much harder for him (not having access to Cerebral and Free Spirit is a big downside) than for rainbow captains. Of course theorically his damage output is broken but in reality how much damage are you going to take during your colo/raid/invasion run? Usually you take less than 20k damage, quite often you don't even take any damage before the boss room. Some mini bosses have very nasty effects (20 turns bind etc) if you try stall on them so you're stuck stalling on the earlier stages with crappy mobs which is very tedious. The 1.4x color affinity boost in his CA rarely applies either, it's very hard to build a good strong team with the exact right colours to deal with every room. He seems a bit too niche so far, it's not a very fun experience to use him to farm content, the extra stalling time really adds up.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I gotta say I'm excited for this this update to be finished - as said earlier I was about down on the game but a big part of it has been due to my box being nearly full all the time which always resulted in a hassle to free stuff up.

Soon......

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently the stacking only happens to NEW items and not what you already have, which is...pretty horrible. So if you had space concerns before the update, you still do. :(

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Apparently the stacking only happens to NEW items and not what you already have, which is...pretty horrible. So if you had space concerns before the update, you still do. :(

Omg it's true, I just got some tomes from chopper man and they stacked... that is lame as hell.

I picked up Enel, they changed the look of the banners to match JP now. Also picked up Chobro, Mr Tanaka, and dupe legend Cabbage so pretty good I must say. Figured I pick up Enel now since I may never pull him... I'm still missing legends like log luffy, jinbe, and hody... so you never know.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm actively very angry about stuff not stacking :/

Went for Enel and got one other new legend. The big, that's right the str legend every little boy wanted for Christmas *checks notes* Log Luffy

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
It really is. I don't understand how they couldn't make all of the current items stack retroactively. :/

That's super disappointing yeah, I really needed the extra room. At least I'm glad I held onto opening the world clash rewards mails, these stacked. I think they didn't retroactively stack our items because they tried when this update launched on JP and it resulted into the biggest clusterfuck ever. The game was down for 3 days or so, I remember they had to give 50 gems to everyone in compensation. In the end my old tomes stacked but I know I was one of the lucky few, most people inventory didn't stack either. I guess Bandai thought it would be too messy and wanted to avoid another fiasco.

I just went and fed some of my old tomes, no point holding onto them anymore since they are taking extra space.

Omg it's true, I just got some tomes from chopper man and they stacked... that is lame as hell.

I picked up Enel, they changed the look of the banners to match JP now. Also picked up Chobro, Mr Tanaka, and dupe legend Cabbage so pretty good I must say. Figured I pick up Enel now since I may never pull him... I'm still missing legends like log luffy, jinbe, and hody... so you never know.

Grats, pretty nice pulls! I also spent 80 gems to get Enel, no other red poster but I picked Carina along the way, very happy about that, fantastic deal overall.

What is everyone going to do with their Enel? +100 ATK and +100 RCV candies? Also RCV sockets?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Many thoughts on lots of things:

- SUGO: Big hot stinky trash. I got Enel (duh), and actually a second legend (Corazon, 4th or 5th dupe?), but everything else was terrible. Barely got one LB unit from it all
- STACKING: Really didn't expect the existing tomes to NOT stack. That hurts a bit. Guess I know what to use first, I guess
- SKILLUP: Actually went pretty well. Had 9 saved Enel books and got him maxed. Had about 8 RaidCrackers and got him almost maxed, he's at 17 out of 14 turns, but I went about 6/8 so I feel good about that
- ENEL ISLAND: Bleeeeeeeh. I'll be farming 40 and hoping for the best. I tried 50 with a Lucy team but wow, that stage 6 with blind perfects is TERRIBLE. So maybe someone will make a team I can handle with Lucy being my "best" legend. Seems like every team wants either ShanksV2 or AkainuV2.
- ENEL ISLAND#2: That being said, I just dropped one skull form 40 stamina. And 1 is guaranteed with Chopperman, so only 3 more!
- NEW FN/COLO?: Where are they? No ColoKuma, No Inu FN. Is this week literally just Enel's island and nothing else? I now have NO idea when the TM will come, since we still need a legend batch... unless it'll be joint TM boosters and Warco or Shiki? So confused by this month

Oct 27, 2017
Did the multipulls. Only new units besides Enel were Brannew, Cavendish and Pekoms. Mansherry eludes me still.
Went 2/10 on Garp/Sengoku skillups and 5/27 on Cavendish. I miss the x3.
50-stam Enel is too much for me but 40-stam is easy enough. I actually got my first neo here.
No new fortnight suuuuucks. Maybe they want to put like a buffer between JP and GLB?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA. https://www.nakama.network/teams/11684/details

So, turns out, 50 stamina is Shira-able if you have the right subs. Found it on Nakama network. Setup is basically this:
Mob Dick ship
Shira/Shira
Armande/ColoKid
PsyLaw/Fixed damage dealer (Tesoro, RayV2, etc).

Strategy is: Stages 1-5, stall and KO normally, getting Armande ready. Really can't lose at all here.
Stage 6: Armande, Fixed damage dealer, attack and KO.
Stage 7: Attack normally and heal as needed (Shira's will be needed). Get him to just above kneeling, then unleash everything except Law (I stalled enough for Armande's full special again). On revive, use Law, and Kid will take care of Enel.

Long? Yes. Better odds at a skull? Probably.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
did they forget about the double special thing? They didn't make any characters with it limit breakable and it isn't mentioned in the update news post(despite being in the graphic)

edit: hooray get to feel pretty smug after beating the "Don't give V2 Akainu barrier penetration" drum for so long and seeing people unable to use a relatively easy V2 Akainu team because they can't take out his barrier at the end :B

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I threw 4 runs in a row .-.

I'm using a Shira team because it's far more foolproof and let me tell you, I need that insurance rn

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
I'm using a BB/Shanks v2 team I found that is safe and I'm at 4 skulls now in 6 runs. Not sure if lucky or the drop rate is good.

Grats, pretty nice pulls! I also spent 80 gems to get Enel, no other red poster but I picked Carina along the way, very happy about that, fantastic deal overall.

What is everyone going to do with their Enel? +100 ATK and +100 RCV candies? Also RCV sockets?

Thanks! Carina is a nice pull.

For Enel, I'm going ATK and RCV CC and as for sockets, I'm going with Bind/Despair/AH/DR/RCV. I don't think CDR is that necessary for Enel teams since you will be stalling to get the most out of his special and I don't think orbs affects his captain ability but I could be wrong... I'll probably have CDR maxed anyways due to sockets on subs lol.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Using this V2 Doffy Team it's pretty fast and safe, even on stage 6 since it removes blindness. Have to say, nothing beats farming content with V2 Doffy, the permanent 3.9 atk boost and full matching orbs are too good. Got 3 skulls in 6 runs, drop rate seems pretty generous.

Got Kaido invasion 2 TMs in a row. It's a goddamn miracle

I have the absolute WORST luck so far with this TM. I've done 5 runs, 4 times I got the map with four birds (the most generous one, 80% to get ambushed) and I rolled a 5 every single time. The other map was the 3 birds one and obviously I rolled a 4. I'm yet to fight Kaido and this is going so slow, absolutely gutted. And my Luffy ticket was a dupe Corazon.

For Enel, I'm going ATK and RCV CC and as for sockets, I'm going with Bind/Despair/AH/DR/RCV. I don't think CDR is that necessary for Enel teams since you will be stalling to get the most out of his special and I don't think orbs affects his captain ability but I could be wrong... I'll probably have CDR maxed anyways due to sockets on subs lol.

I totally agree, I actually went with the exact same setup. :)

I just messed up and blew a lot of almighty tomes to max Enel out, forgot the island hands out a lot of his skillbooks....

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Farmed 40 stamina because ~lazy~

Got 4 drops in 10 runs and did the last 5 on 30 stamina for the guaranteed skull

Done and done

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I can't do 50 stamina, not enough of the utility characters skilled and socketed. I did use a few 4* manuals on Valentine's Shirahoshi and a couple books to max her special and sockets, so subbing her into my Lucy team lets me comfortably do 40 stamina, so I'm happy with that at least. Two skulls so far and I'll get another from the missions, so I need two more drops. Here's hoping.

Oct 27, 2017
I've just been doing 40-stam so far and I've got 4 skulls. Can't remember if I've already gotten the one from the Chopperman mission.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I've started playing again and I'm lucky that my box had the right units to clear the 50 stamina. Unfortunately I don't have Colo Kid, so I'm stuck using a BB team. There's not many people left on my friends list so I can only clear it a few times before I run out of v2G4/Legend Nami/v2 Shanks. I'm not going to bother with TM, I'd rather play this casually instead of spending all day grinding TM.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I've started playing again and I'm lucky that my box had the right units to clear the 50 stamina. Unfortunately I don't have Colo Kid, so I'm stuck using a BB team. There's not many people left on my friends list so I can only clear it a few times before I run out of v2G4/Legend Nami/v2 Shanks. I'm not going to bother with TM, I'd rather play this casually instead of spending all day grinding TM.

Welcome back my friend and yeah - taking it easy during TM is probably the best when in fear of burnout.
I would just try to get to 1m to get the new unit and move on.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
PHEW. Finished Enel's 10 runs with Shira team. Took forever, but managed 3 drops in 10 runs. With the 1 I had from a 40 run and the guaranteed one, I'm done. What an "event".

And now I've NO idea what's happening this month for TM. Might not get one? That'd be weird but really, no idea

I think Kid is coming back soon. You can farm underground (mid-level) and droprate isn't terrible Get him!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got my fourth Enel skull drop, so just one more (which I'll get from the mission with another clear) and I'm done. What do I do with all of these different Enel, though? Obviously I'll keep one of each for my collection, but beyond that I don't know what to do with them. Use them as socket fodder for my Legend Enel maybe, unless any of them are good for Limit Breaks?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Finished my Enel today - looking forward to play around with him.

LegShira/LegMarco
Lawv1/Corazan or Colo Kid

is what i plan to use for most content. Corazon prob. more once we get his 6+
I got my fourth Enel skull drop, so just one more (which I'll get from the mission with another clear) and I'm done. What do I do with all of these different Enel, though? Obviously I'll keep one of each for my collection, but beyond that I don't know what to do with them. Use them as socket fodder for my Legend Enel maybe, unless any of them are good for Limit Breaks?

You def. should try to skill up Neo Enel and Raid Enel unless you already have them maxed.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You def. should try to skill up Neo Enel and Raid Enel unless you already have them maxed.
I don't, since as you know I'm returning from a pretty extended break so all of my characters are suffering because of it, haha. Raid Enel I MIGHT have max'd already, as I believe that happened before my break occurred. I'll have to check.

Thanks, I'll go ahead and do that then!

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
and the draught of content continues...already have superevolved my ener and now i'm farming colo units for their future lb just because

and next tm update it's on the 25th, so ener is even further in the future
I got my first skull at 14 runs, half of which were 50 stamina. I'm here forever :(
strange, on 50 stamina i hve more or less a 40/50% skull drop rate

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Did a single pull just because...and finally had some luck again pulling a new interesting unit with Amande.

Does aynone here has experience with her ? In what kind of teams does she shine or for what content ?
I don't, since as you know I'm returning from a pretty extended break so all of my characters are suffering because of it, haha. Raid Enel I MIGHT have max'd already, as I believe that happened before my break occurred. I'll have to check.

Thanks, I'll go ahead and do that then!
Oh you were on hiatus i forgot - but yeah Colo Enel is def. a staple unit for alot of content, so if you can get a couple skillups from the current stages via thats helpful.
I got my first skull at 14 runs, half of which were 50 stamina. I'm here forever :(

Yikes, talk about bad luck....really weird.
I only run on 40 stamina but the drop rate was solid.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
new legend Sabo on the Korean version that I imagine we'll be getting before not too long.

3x to Fighter, Shooter and FS, +.25x each turn you kill an enemy(like Kuzan) up to 4.25. Special is 3x chain lock and 2.25x orbs for the classes he boosts.

Yeeeeeeeesh

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
new legend Sabo on the Korean version that I imagine we'll be getting before not too long.

3x to Fighter, Shooter and FS, +.25x each turn you kill an enemy(like Kuzan) up to 4.25. Special is 3x chain lock and 2.25x orbs for the classes he boosts.

Yeeeeeeeesh

Actually seems pretty balanced tbh. Those types of captains are hot flops without a decent starting multiplier. There'll always be stages that you can't burst on turn 1 no matter what so they may as well overcompensate if they're going to give that mechanic a shot again. At least worst case scenario, he'll be sitting pretty alongside Garp and Nami as a godly sub

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Actually seems pretty balanced tbh. Those types of captains are hot flops without a decent starting multiplier. There'll always be stages that you can't burst on turn 1 no matter what so they may as well overcompensate if they're going to give that mechanic a shot again. At least worst case scenario, he'll be sitting pretty alongside Garp and Nami as a godly sub
Seems like he'd be a great sub for Lucy if they'd ever bother to fix that weird glitch where you can't have Lucy and Sabo on the same team

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did a single pull just because...and finally had some luck again pulling a new interesting unit with Amande.

Does aynone here has experience with her ? In what kind of teams does she shine or for what content ?

any content that has to deal with barriers..she saved me a lot of troubles against enel in this superevo island since the dex one has that perfect barrier while blinded and with harder perfects

her lv 2 speial would be great but it's almost impossible to pull off

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017

I just used her in my Shira team to beat 50-stamina Enel 10 times. She took care of the Stage 6 DEX version pretty easily. Mostly she's niche, only used her before in the TM since i pulled her when she first came out. Unless you've got a zombie team you'll never see her second stage

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Bleh, I've gotten one skull out of around 25 runs of 40stam. Still need three more to drop thanks to the free one. I can beat 50 stamina but I'm not interested in risking everything on blind debuffed perfects. :P

Last few weeks have been pretty chill, hopefully things are picking up now. Still totally confused about what Bandai's planning with Warco/TM Shiki/Anni, but it's probably worth remembering that we can have concurrent banners now, so they could probably go straight from one sugo to another while running LRR Killer and the Western Strawhats at the same time.

In fact, that new support character banner JPN is getting is making me think they might go a little more FE Heroes and just have a lot of different banners going on here and there. Nice to see characters like Conis and Iceburg getting new units too.

(Also since I didn't post much over the holiday, please add my "WTF old tomes didn't stack" to the pile)

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
🦀Enel's Evolved 🦀

Also managed to max Neo Enel despite never having ran him off of dupes + books. The silver lining out of that grind

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome back my friend and yeah - taking it easy during TM is probably the best when in fear of burnout.
I would just try to get to 1m to get the new unit and move on.
Thanks. I'll probably try to shoot for 1 million, but ATM I'm only playing for like 30 mins before stopping.
I think Kid is coming back soon. You can farm underground (mid-level) and droprate isn't terrible Get him!
Thanks for the heads up, I'll probably look up a guide on how to beat him.

I'm currently sitting on 250 gems, I should have around 300 or 350 by the time Anni comes around. Hopefully I get some of the new legends and strong subs that came with them.