• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
My ideal autoplay is just to get Greats on every hit and attack in normal order. I don't think there'd be anything too unreasonable about that. Only useful for stuff you're wildly overpowered for but I'm sure that'd be good enough for some fortnights.

Seems it's just gonna be story islands at first but I look forward to the "Mihawk Forest beaten with autoplay!" videos

Found the Tesoro owner :^)

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently AutoPlay is live in line version. Saw some gameplay, lots of GREAT hits. Seems... interesting. We'll see how it works.

What teams are people using for the FN Sanji and Pudding? I only ran Sanji so far but had to make an INT Neptune team to deal with bind and special bind. Haven't looked at Pudding yet.

Planning on taking advantage of that for Colo Kuma, I think. Maybe Wedding Sanji too if he's still around, not sure he's worth it otherwise.

Keep in mind that 4x skillup is more than likely after Enel TM, when ColoKuma will be most needed.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Keep in mind that 4x skillup is more than likely after Enel TM, when ColoKuma will be most needed.

Eh, yeah, that is true. I was hoping he wouldn't be too vital, but it's more likely that he'd be useful over ShanksHawk since Kuma actually existed for the JPN version of the TM.

I have a solid team for his Undergound version, anyway. Haven't looked into Chaos teams but I was hoping to not have to spend that kind of gems on it.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Man what terrible skillup. 9 skillups on shanks mihawk in almost 40 copies. What's a max skill on them? I can't see it on the database for some reason. Currently at 19 turns max LB

Edit: oh I see it now. 15. Ughhh guess I'm running this another day and pushing Kuma again

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Two off Shanks/Mihawk in about 40 copies for me. Had some bad feeds but I also got the extremely rare 5/5.

Guess I'll do a few more runs to finish them off and then pivot to Kuma

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Maintenance tonight, be sure and get your daily stuff done in time. Mihawk/Shanks leaves too (and their Chopperman missions).

Running a gimmicky team for Underground Kuma that has TM Big Mom, RR Pica, and v1 Fuji because they all have blow away resist. :P

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just using a braindead Akaini v2 team. It's too bad we have such a short skill up window this time

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Really not feeling skillup love. Did a 1/4 on Shankawk and even went 0/6 on Kuma with books I had.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Auto-tap looks to be greats most of the time with the occasional good (I did have a perfect in there but I think it was due to Zunisha). So not quite Tesoro easy mode, but you could probably still clear most of the story islands with it. It's probably good for dumping stamina into some of the guaranteed story drops like Croc, Enel, or Lucci, if you want some sockets.

Raid BB v2 is in the character log, so I guess we'll be seeing that very soon if they want to fit it before the TM. I'm guessing the TM itself will start the 14th since we have the TM island thing up till the 13th. So Shiki sugo is probably going to be on the 11th or 12th. Hopefully they'll fit a special up between Raid BB and the TM, since we know there won't be one till the 11th at the earliest since that's when we get the new event.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Auto-tap looks to be greats most of the time with the occasional good (I did have a perfect in there but I think it was due to Zunisha). So not quite Tesoro easy mode, but you could probably still clear most of the story islands with it. It's probably good for dumping stamina into some of the guaranteed story drops like Croc, Enel, or Lucci, if you want some sockets.
From what I can tell you get good/great/perfects randomly, probably purely to sabotage legends like Tesoro. Anyway, exactly what I figured it'd be, hope we get 0 stamina story for the anniversary.

It seems like some people thought autotap would literally play the game for you and use specials and shit. What were they thinking??

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Skill up has been kind to me, I managed to max out Shanks/Mihawk with 35 copies so didn't need extra runs. Pudding is maxed aswell.

Colo Kuma is nowhere near done, only got 5 skill ups, had the worst luck farming him on Underground, it only dropped like 20% of the runs. I was using a Colo Neptune and 6+ Enel team but in hindsight I wish I just had farmed Chaos with Katakuri team. Started farming Sanji today and he's almost maxed out, not a very important unit but I might use him once or twice.

Oh wow that is so so much safer than what I was using. Thanks!! First time I used legend garp to be honest. Didn't know what he did just trusted your guide haha

Glad it helped and yes legend Garp is actually a pretty great sub! :) That team was so safe, no need to attack even once on stage 5, paralysis, block orbs, nothing mattered. Hope you managed to max out Shanks/Mihawk!

Apparently AutoPlay is live in line version. Saw some gameplay, lots of GREAT hits. Seems... interesting. We'll see how it works.

What teams are people using for the FN Sanji and Pudding? I only ran Sanji so far but had to make an INT Neptune team to deal with bind and special bind. Haven't looked at Pudding yet.

For FN Sanji, I'm using a double RR Neptune team with Legend Garp, 6+ Magellan, QCK Diamante and TM Whitebeard (put him on right side column). Not the fastest team but it's fairly safe and better exp than Colo Neptune :

Stages 1-4 : Stall (and try get a type orb on WB before entering stage 5 but it's not a big deal)
Stage 5 : Use Diamante for delay and matching orbs and clear in 2-3 turns
Stage 6 : I just use TM Whitebeard to clear
Stage 7 : Use Legend Garp, Magellan and 1 Neptune specials and then attack, use 2nd Neptune on turn 2 and attack, Sanji will die in 2-3 turns

You can replace Legend Garp with TS Nami to make it safer but slower and TM Whitebeard with any other INT unit with an AoE special.

For Pudding I used a standard Neptune team I think, she was much easier, I just put 6+ Corazon to deal with the bind/despair.

Raid BB v2 is in the character log, so I guess we'll be seeing that very soon if they want to fit it before the TM. I'm guessing the TM itself will start the 14th since we have the TM island thing up till the 13th. So Shiki sugo is probably going to be on the 11th or 12th. Hopefully they'll fit a special up between Raid BB and the TM, since we know there won't be one till the 11th at the earliest since that's when we get the new event.

Yup the auto-tap is better than I expected, it's pretty much just there to farm some story mode units or exp during 0 stamina story islands. I reckon that it won't be good enough to clear most recent FNs (might work with very high damage output teams like V2 Doffy but not with Neptune teams).

If I had to guess, I think TM Enel will start on tuesday 12th and end on sunday 17th. On JP, the TM usually starts 1 day before the "challenge TM islands" leave. But yeah 14th would make sense aswell. Would love a skillup before TM Enel to max out both Colo Kuma and Raid BB V2. Bandai might drop the skill-up during TM Enel though.

This new Cavendish FN on JP must be bugged, it's dropping V2 Jinbe books like candies, I got 33 copies in 20 double stamina runs, more than most RR books from that FN and a lot more than Brook books. Not complaining though, just wish skill up wasn't so stingy on JP, there are only like 2 days every 3 weeks and usually the timing is terrible, forcing you to hoard 50+ copies of a TM units + 40 copies of new colo/raid. Global is so much more generous in that regard.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Skill-up is gone already? I've made very little headway into Kuma, Pudding and Sanji, and we have Blackbeard V2 coming? Come on Bandai, I need that skill-up back.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Skillup x4 is revealed from datamining, as is the EXP boost ship (still have those chopperman islands) and Shiki's batch. All signs point to TM starting around the 12 or 13th I think, followed almost immediately by 4th anniversary stuff. I'm excited!

Also Raid BB coming this weekend. Really wish it had been in January. Thankfully I've got Legend Mag who is supposed to be great for this raid.

Also hit day 1450 today. Yikes, that's a lot. 5 gems and 5 almighty manuals. But I get 20 gems in 50 more days, so that's neat

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, there's apparently a second 4x skill up later in the month. I'm guessing anni sugo will be around then.

Also the Treasure Bazaar is available now, though obviously we can't buy anything from it yet. But all the current Global TM units are there, as well as LB materials and tablets. I feel like I'll be spending most of my tickets on the small and medium LB materials.

Got Pudding done before the skill up left, so I guess I'll run Sanji and Kuma in prep for the 4x. Blackbeard should be pretty simple thanks to Magellan.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
MihawkShanks is done, Kuma and Pudding are 1 off, and Sanji is 2 off

But today I realized the horrible truth... I forgot about getting Ohm! How will I manage without him :(

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like Ohm could have been part of an interesting full-orb combo back in the day when we should have gotten him, but nowadays single-character full board orb control is very common.

All of Global's late arrival colo units make me sad, we're still waiting on Shura, Jump Point Chopper, Ryoma, Helmeppo, and Ikaros. A few of them, like Chopper and Ikaros, could have seen use if we got them when we were supposed to, but as it stands they're pretty much all just for completion's sake. Shura is so spectacularly bad I might not even keep a copy, though.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I used to be hyped for Coliseum Ohm. Actually hyped. Like two years ago when V1 6* Lucci was the best Powerhouse teams got, lol

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Skillup x4 is revealed from datamining, as is the EXP boost ship (still have those chopperman islands) and Shiki's batch. All signs point to TM starting around the 12 or 13th I think, followed almost immediately by 4th anniversary stuff. I'm excited!

Also Raid BB coming this weekend. Really wish it had been in January. Thankfully I've got Legend Mag who is supposed to be great for this raid.

Also hit day 1450 today. Yikes, that's a lot. 5 gems and 5 almighty manuals. But I get 20 gems in 50 more days, so that's neat

Grats! Very impressive milestone! And yes 6+ Magellan makes V2 BB completely trivial. The team I used to farm him on JP was something like Double 6+ Magellan, TS Nami (the only other key unit, to deal with paralysis on stage 3 iirc), TS Sanji (kinda useful on stage 4 if you need to tank), legend Marco and legend Robin (never used their specials, could be replaced by anyone). On the last stage you basically just pop 1 Magellan special and tap once during 6-7 turns and that's it.

So the schedule of the upcoming days might look like this :

8th-10th : Raid Blackbeard V2 confirmed
11th-17th : Shiki Sugofest, just a guesstimate
12th-17th : TM Enel, just a guesstimate
13th : 4th Anniversary Ship confirmed, exp and beli boost
14th-18th : 4x skill up confirmed
Before the end of the month : 4th Anni Sugofest, 4th anni ship switches to max special, another 4x skill up, 100% super success

Kinda annoyed by the timing of the first 4x skill up, conveniently placed after TM Enel starts and ends before 4th anni sugo will be up. Could mean that Colo Kuma and Raid BB V2 might not be skilled up before the TM starts and BB V2 is pretty useful for the last stage. Wish they just gave us a 2x skill up during Raid BB. And the 4th anni ship shouldn't save us, it most probably starts in exp/beli boosting mode.

The package sale for a max limit break TM unit is a nice change for Global, it's a real pain to click and buy the exact number of mats on JP. Having a max limit of 2 tablets per month isn't great though but it's not like the game gave out that many blue tickets in the first place so in reality it won't make much of a difference.

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Huh, the newsposts are up early. Anni events, TM Enel info, Shiki sugo starting on the 11th, and a special event running through most of the month. Lots of stuff to unpack.

Some quick observations:

-TM Booster Luffy is guaranteed on the 4th multi (Ganfall's on the second as per usual). They did make the 5th multi discounted instead. I really want that Luffy since he's kind of useful in other ways, but that's an extra 100 gems...

-The boosted list for this one is weird. Lots of movie and non-canon characters, some random fortnight characters, and a few legend Luffies. Less boosted old RRs than usual. Also, this was in the earlier posts but old TM boosters are now limited to the rarer ones, outside of the last few (like Jozu, Mr. 1, and Anni Sanji).

-On the event webpage, it mentions an extra reward on the 22nd. Outside of whatever the reward itself is, I'm guessing that's when the anniversary sugo will start, since it's at update time and the last two annis have been around that same date.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Well that was good timing, right as I was speculating about the schedule :p

- The extra reward on the 22nd show red posters (3 of them???) and gems. Safe to say that we should be able to expect at least one free legend from 4th anni and hopefully 50 gems.

- The co-op event against powerful foes is a nice touch, it's not really new content but it's nice to have a theme and extra rewards given out. I'm guessing it will culminate on the 22nd with the mini Big Mom sugo/event where we have to deal as much damage as possible on special WCI islands dropping the new batch skillbooks.

- 6 free pulls during Shiki sugo is pretty sweet, chances for everyone to pull a TM booster. I won't pull on this TM sugo, I want to save as many gems as possible for the anni sugo.

- Glad they added Katakuri and V1 G4 Luffy to the TM booster list, that should open a lot more options for me since I don't own any of the more recent legends.

- Exp galore with 3x exp ship and Rayleigh exp island and TM

- No 0 stamina story island this time, just half stamina, no auto farming for exp then.

- No 100% Super Success :(

- The choice of "gems islands" during 4th anni is very underwhelming imo : exp rayleigh, final forbidden tome, celestial dragons, rainbow coast, that's not very special... e No legend skillbook islands, no +3/+5 Le Crap, no Luffy/Ace socket islands, no Carrot/Chopper/Sanji homies island.

Overall that's a pretty first exciting part of 4th anni though, a lot of free pulls and extra rewards! Just can't wait for the real sugo and the Big Mom stuff already ^__^

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, sadly 4x super success is a little less amazing when we've had 100% super success in the past. :/

Also I just noticed on the boosted RRs for Shiki sugo they boosted new RR Boa on part 1 and saved Kizaru, Mihawk, and Strawberry for part 3. One of the reasons I do two pulls on TM sugos is for the new batch RRs, so that's a bit annoying. Of course Scarlet and Indigo are there, so that helps. It'll be the same for Capone batch when we get the Zephyr sugo.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
okish anni event as of now..will wait for the whole social media stuff if they can ramp up things with that

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Will wait for more infos on the later part of the Anni - as of now it feels like too much copy past from the last Annis and less exciting.

lbsa

Oct 27, 2017
I just noticed those gem sets now display rates for legends they give.
Starter and challenger give equal odds to all legends, but the advanced set does not.
- Katakuri, Garp, V2 Akainu and V2 Aokiji are 2.083 % each
-V2 Law, V2 Fuji, Neko, Usopp and Shira are 8.333 % each and
-V2 Boa, ts Luffy and Croc are 16.667% each.

Was this known?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
4th anni hyyype. Sad that Enel is starting night of the 13th as that day would have been ideal for me, but whatever. Quick thoughts:
- Decent rewards, more hopeful for the free legend at the end of it
- Shiki Sugo is okay, will probably just do a single multi on day 1 (need 6/8 legends) and be done with it
- Not all the TM limited pulls are boosted which hurts, but I THINK they did this for JPN since this was a weird TM. We'll see. Stinks that I've got very little in the way of boosted units
- Really hoping we get free gems in the anni somewhere, that'd be nice. But I guess we'll know more after TM Enel
- 4x skillup twice is nice, and that ship.... Oh man, cannot wait to use it during the TM and just get levels on levels

Raid BB V2 tonight. Thanks BlindCom for the team, I found some on youtube and yeah, Mag just destroys this raid. Should be nice and easy this weekend. Today I'm just getting the free gems and minimizing the stamina so I'm full at reset for the raid.

Starter and challenger give equal odds to all legends, but the advanced set does not.

Was this known?

It was not and is proof that it's bull that they rate down the best ones. I say if you bought it beforehand you have a decent change (if on iOS) to request a refund since rates weren't know and it's against the rules

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017

Was this known?
Holy cow those are bad rates

edit: Gonna assume we're not gonna get legend packs anymore now that they have to show rates :P

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I started doing prelim research on TM Enel bosses... They do a lot of nasty things but wow TM enel seems terrible if you dont pull Warco or Shiki. To put it simply:

STAGE 6:
- PREEMPTIVE: Binds captain 4 turns, Lowers attack 3 turns
- Attacks 3800 each turn.
- Under 20%, nullify all damage for 2 turns

STAGE 7:
- PREEMPTIVE: Prevent delay, Blind all 10 turns, Cut hp by 20% for 5 turns, make STR/PSY/INT count as badly matching for 5 turns
- Attack 4500 every turn
- Under 20%, cut HP 95% and paralyze all units for 10 turns
- On death, revive to 30%, Boost defense by 3 turns, get a 5-good barrier for 1 turn

Plus, add to this that there's lightning damage every few turns like in his raid.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
So how many Blackbeard ya'll think are safe? 4x skill up should be 50% so that means 28 would be statistically what you'd need.

I'll probably go for 30-something?

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I just realized that's Story Decken on the boosted list, not RR Decken. That's...a random choice, so random I almost think they meant to do FN Decken. I wonder if one of the midbosses has resilience or something, since he and Story Doffy both address that.

Also some people on Reddit have mentioned as much, but there might be some units missing from the list that Bandai forgot. Dogstorm, Shishilian, and Shirahoshi from Jack TM should be there, and I know the Apoo booster from TM Kizaru was on the list before because I realized that's where they did the cutoff for the "less rare" boosters from old TMs. Armor Zoro and Sanji should presumably be there as well, but I'm not sure they were ever on the list.

I started doing prelim research on TM Enel bosses... They do a lot of nasty things but wow TM enel seems terrible if you dont pull Warco or Shiki. To put it simply:

STAGE 6:
- PREEMPTIVE: Binds captain 4 turns, Lowers attack 3 turns
- Attacks 3800 each turn.
- Under 20%, nullify all damage for 2 turns

STAGE 7:
- PREEMPTIVE: Prevent delay, Blind all 10 turns, Cut hp by 20% for 5 turns, make STR/PSY/INT count as badly matching for 5 turns
- Attack 4500 every turn
- Under 20%, cut HP 95% and paralyze all units for 10 turns
- On death, revive to 30%, Boost defense by 3 turns, get a 5-good barrier for 1 turn

Plus, add to this that there's lightning damage every few turns like in his raid.

The post-revive barrier is what worries me the most, since there's not a lot of options for it: Booster Luffy, the old Booster Akainu, Western Zoro, and Mihawk and Strawberry from the new RR set. All either recent RRs or stuff most of us didn't pull for. If only they'd kept Dice on the list...

Though I guess it really matters what Enel does on that turn if you don't one-shot him. Might be able to just take the hit or reduce damage. Then it's just a matter of using a DEF Up reducer, which Jack can handle.

Luckily Ganfall can handle stage 6 on his own. I'll just hope I get Luffy in one of the two multis...

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just realized that's Story Decken on the boosted list, not RR Decken. That's...a random choice, so random I almost think they meant to do FN Decken. I wonder if one of the midbosses has resilience or something, since he and Story Doffy both address that.

Also some people on Reddit have mentioned as much, but there might be some units missing from the list that Bandai forgot. Dogstorm, Shishilian, and Shirahoshi from Jack TM should be there, and I know the Apoo booster from TM Kizaru was on the list before because I realized that's where they did the cutoff for the "less rare" boosters from old TMs. Armor Zoro and Sanji should presumably be there as well, but I'm not sure they were ever on the list.

The post-revive barrier is what worries me the most, since there's not a lot of options for it: Booster Luffy, the old Booster Akainu, Western Zoro, and Mihawk and Strawberry from the new RR set. All either recent RRs or stuff most of us didn't pull for. If only they'd kept Dice on the list...

Though I guess it really matters what Enel does on that turn if you don't one-shot him. Might be able to just take the hit or reduce damage. Then it's just a matter of using a DEF Up reducer, which Jack can handle.

Luckily Ganfall can handle stage 6 on his own. I'll just hope I get Luffy in one of the two multis...
for the barrier you forgot bb v2
So how many Blackbeard ya'll think are safe? 4x skill up should be 50% so that means 28 would be statistically what you'd need.

x4 should be way more than that according to the probability calculator n the database..it's pretty much near 80%..and looking at videos of x4 skillup on japan it seems accurate since 4/5 was almost the norm.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017

x4 should be way more than that according to the probability calculator n the database..it's pretty much near 80%..and looking at videos of x4 skillup on japan it seems accurate since 4/5 was almost the norm.
Well that's good. It's usually around 1/8 normally so I just went by that

Guess it won't hurt to overfarm him a little for sockets

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018

Raid Blackbeard V2 is the MVP for that Enel post revive barrier. But it's fairly easy to tank 1 turn anyway, Enel doesn't do anything special, he just attacks for normal damage. It's one of the more annoying TM bosses overall but it's not that bad iirc.

You could probably get away with 25 copies if you are feeling lucky but I'm aiming for 30 copies or so aswell. Especially since I might be forced to feed a few copies before 4x to get a couple skill ups.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Actually, raid barto is boosted and can take care of that. I saw a lot of teams running him as a lead with friend shiki

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Raid Blackbeard V2 is the MVP for that Enel post barrier revive. But it's fairly easy to tank 1 turn anyway, Enel doesn't do anything special, he just attacks for normal damage. It's one of the more annoying TM bosses overall but it's not that bad iirc.

Bleh, so he does. He doesn't show up when you sort by barrier on the database, but I'll forgive them since he reduces basically every kind of enemy buff and they probably just missed it. :P

That just makes Blackbeard even more important to max before TM. Magellan gonna put in some work. That helps though, I probably would have done four pulls for Luffy otherwise, now I might be able to resist.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
It looks like there's some fast Doffy v2 teams for Blackbeard, but it'll be two days and the weekend so I'm definitely going to take the lazy justice route and use Magellan

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Is Raid Magellan enough for Blackbeard ? I think i can do a striker team around him but i'll have to stall a lot of turns so i'm not sure...

Oct 27, 2017
Managed to beat Blackbeard with:

2x Shirahoshi
God Usopp/Raid Magellan
TS Nami/TM Whitebeard

Not exactly the safest, particularly around 3/5 and 4/5, but still pretty good. Messed up the first time and attacked with the Shirahoshis when his HP hit 0 but I think I've got the hang of it.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
managed to put together something for the treasure map..thye gave us very little to work with though..many choices were basically forced.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is Raid Magellan enough for Blackbeard ? I think i can do a striker team around him but i'll have to stall a lot of turns so i'm not sure...
mor than the poison itself, what makes magellan incredible for this fight are the hp cuts embedded in the legend special and the heal that comes with the poison,so raid magella isn't the best option.

do you have blackbeard legend plus sugar or invasion garp? if you do you can build an hp cut team if you have enough hp cutters

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
mor than the poison itself, what makes magellan incredible for this fight are the hp cuts embedded in the legend special and the heal that comes with the poison,so raid magella isn't the best option.

do you have blackbeard legend plus sugar or invasion garp? if you do you can build an hp cut team if you have enough hp cutters
I have both Sugar i guess you meant the QCK one, i have her but no Legend Blackbeard or Invasion Garp. I guess i'll wait a bit before giving him a try in 60 STA

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Not that it needs to be said but Legend Mag is just straight up wrecking this raid. It's nice, after coming off Shanks/Mihawk where I struggled a bit, to finally have a safe team again. Should level up sometime today which is perfect for getting a few more free copies in

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Hoping that 35 Blackbeards will be enough under the 4x skillup. They tossed us a few extra free copies in the missions, which was nice. Skillup literally starts at the same time as the TM though, so we'll have to feed him first. :/

Probably gonna put teams for the TM together tomorrow, then adjust it if I pull anything interesting. Will probably do two boss teams (with or without friend Shikis) like with Tesoro. Unless I pull Shiki, of course. That could happen. Probably.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Ended up with 36 on natural stamina. Should be moooore than enough. What a hilariously easy raid

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Hit 37 with a level up and natural stamina, so that was nice. Very easy raid, hoping to max him easily with that and never run the raid again, haha.

Pulling one multi tonight in the hopes of something good, then I'll make my teams. Terrified for Enel's last stage if I don't get a good boosted unit though.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
You guys making me nervous with my 31 copies on natural stamina but I didn't want to spend any gem. It should enough on paper but 4x skillup wasn't that generous to me on JP. It was closer to a 60% rate than the 80-100% rates some others experienced.

Spent the stamina on the TM booster island since there was nothing else to farm today. It's not a bad deal and I have no skill up on Colo Moria so might aswell try get a few copies.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Box space is gonna be iffy between now and Wednesday night. I'm sitting around 10-15 free but if I get a lot of new units tonight that'll add to it.

The 20th anni units getting LB would have freed up 6 or so slots for me, but they seem to have forgotten it...of course I need to hold onto those til skill up anyway. There's supposed to be a special island for their books but we haven't gotten it yet.

You guys making me nervous with my 31 copies on natural stamina but I didn't want to spend any gem. It should enough on paper but 4x skillup wasn't that generous to me on JP. It was closer to a 60% rate than the 80-100% rates some others experienced.

Well, luckily he maxes pretty low (nine turns) so if you get like seven skill ups plus the usual boosted unit CD reduction, you won't have to worry. You can always max him later (or just use manuals if he's within like 2-3).

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I've got my teams ready HERE (really hoping I can find enough Legend Shiki friends) I just hope i have good luck with skill ups for BB. I had to farm Aokiji today since I skipped him in the past, hope i have good luck with him as well. Box is stuffed too Sitting on 600+ gems for Anni and im thinking about pulling one multi tonight but honestly I think I should wait.