• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
As I struggle to put Day 2's pulls out of my mind, what is everyone running? I'm sad the "CHANCE" islands went away after one day, I only did a few 40 stamina but did all 10 of the lower one. They had good drops

Aww I know what you mean... I try to pretend my part 2 pulls never happened. I'm running Inu FN, I had not touched it until now, just trying to grab extra gems and Brannew books.

I was very surprised the Chance islands disappeared because we had taken down Big Mom within a day, I'm quite gutted about that. The rewards were fantastic and I had planned to farm them today and tomorrow. I just ran the normal Big Mom islands yesterday for the new Chopperman missions, that was a mistake. Hopefully they are coming back tomorrow when "something new happens" though.

That being said, the co-op missions are great to farm aswell for sockets tomes, silver books, homies and CCs.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Good luck to everyone pulling on part 3!

Originally planned to do 8 multis tonight but I could do 5 multis tonight and then do another 4 tomorrow instead when all the banners reset and come back. We'll see how it goes. I'd like another shot at Warco/Lace/Big Mom. I do want the full batch of RRs from part 3 though.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe after 12 multis I never got Cracker. Got at least 2-3 of the other three units, but not a single Cracker.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
After being screwed yesterday in my pulls I figured I'd stop saving for a potential G4 V2 guarantee and just do my final three multi's. I'm glad I did, as I got Big Mom and Franky (and a dupe Crocodile) in my first multi-pull, and the new Whitebeard in my third. I also got a handful of new RR as well (no Cracker unfortunately), as well as the guaranteed Vivi. I'm glad I opted to stop saving and pull.

Now to sort my box with all of these new characters. Not sure what to sell for Ray Points or not.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Did three multis. I pulled my second Robin right after my first one, my third Brook(fuck me), and a bunch of 2017 Legends. At least I got Vivi, but otherwise that was pretty meh. There were zero boosted Legends for me, but I guess my luck finally ran out for this Sugofest but that's okay. I might do 3 more multis on Part 2 when it rolls back around, but that's about the end of it.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Godddddddd

Did 2 multis for vivi and got G4 and Tesoro back to back!

Congrats! That's incredible!

After being screwed yesterday in my pulls I figured I'd stop saving for a potential G4 V2 guarantee and just do my final three multi's. I'm glad I did, as I got Big Mom and Franky (and a dupe Crocodile) in my first multi-pull, and the new Whitebeard in my third. I also got a handful of new RR as well (no Cracker unfortunately), as well as the guaranteed Vivi. I'm glad I opted to stop saving and pull.

Now to sort my box with all of these new characters. Not sure what to sell for Ray Points or not.

Congrats! Pulling the new Whitebeard is incredible luck! I'm glad it all turned out fine for you in the end. :)

I'm stopping at 5 multis for now, got 9 legends which is amazing but 8 of them were dupes :

1) Garp
2) Garp (??)
3) Shirahoshi, Zoro, V2 Sabo (new!!!)
4) Inuarashi, Kung Fu Luffy
5) V1 Whitebeard, Garp (???)

I don't know if it can be considered a success but I'm just relieved I got a new legend tonight. I did 17 multis so far, I pulled 31 legends which is incredible but only 4 of them were new. And I'm missing 60% of the legends in the game. But DEX Sabo is pretty sweet, I should be content.

Also I did very well RR wise, pulled everyone but PSY Carrot, finally got Smoothie and Chobro, I'm happy about that, really wanted Tamago and Zeff too.

I'll think about where to pull my last 4 multis, it's between part 2 and part 3.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats! Pulling the new Whitebeard is incredible luck! I'm glad it all turned out fine for you in the end. :)

I'm stopping at 5 multis for now, got 9 legends which is amazing but 8 of them were dupes :

1) Garp
2) Garp (??)
3) Shirahoshi, Zoro, V2 Sabo (new!!!)
4) Inuarashi, Kung Fu Luffy
5) V1 Whitebeard, Garp (???)

I don't know if it can be considered a success but I'm just relieved I got a new legend tonight. I did 17 multis so far, I pulled 31 legends which is incredible but only 4 of them were new. And I'm missing 60% of the legends in the game. But DEX Sabo is pretty sweet, I should be content.

Also I did very well RR wise, pulled everyone but PSY Carrot, finally got Smoothie and Chobro, I'm happy about that, really wanted Tamago and Zeff too.

I'll think about where to pull my last 4 multis, it's between part 2 and part 3.
Thanks! After the last anniversary really doing a number on my incentive to play the game (I was utterly destroyed and caused me to take a break from the game for a while), I was afraid the same thing would happen again. When I got Big Mom on the first multi as well as Franky (he looks like he'd be really interesting to try out) I was already content with my pulls in whatever else I would get, so when Whitebeard appeared as my third multi guarantee, I legit thought he was the STR version. I couldn't believe it. I have Log Ace and Vivi too (from yesterday/today) who goes perfectly with him. It all worked out perfectly.

Congrats to you on your Legends. I know there's a lot of duplicates there (but hey, easy raid points?) but Sabo V2 looks really cool!

mi1es

Nov 7, 2017

Lol this is awesome! A rare last minute decision that happens to go really well. Those are usually terrible for me. Pulling the new WB is extremely rare from the looks of it! Glad it all worked out for you in the end. I as well was massively burned from the last anniversary. This one seems like a complete win for me overall. 18 new legends is a success.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Lol this is awesome! A rare last minute decision that happens to go really well. Those are usually terrible for me. Pulling the new WB is extremely rare from the looks of it! Glad it all worked out for you in the end. I as well was massively burned from the last anniversary. This one seems like a complete win for me overall. 18 new legends is a success.
Yeah, spur the moment pulls seem to work out best for me, as usually the more I save/plan for things, the worst they turn out. At least this way there's no built-up expectations. Thanks though, I'm really happy with the way things turned out (obviously).

And holy hell, 18 new Legends? That's insane, congrats man! You're going to be busy with team compositions for a while, haha.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Decided to give a try to part 3.
1 Legend, Dupe V1 Hancock, i feel like i'm playing a 2 years late version of the game...

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Did 3 multis today as I needed Vivi. New legends: Katakuri and Franky.

Happy with those, I think I can see myself using both. Franky works pretty well with Lace & most of their subs.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Worth keeping an unevolved Luffy/Ace? Does he see any use in the 0 stamina stuff?
he is a great captain and an universal x2 orb boost to boot, i'd say yes..even though we don't have rankings in sight as far as i can remember..we are waiting for the garp chalengesbut i don't know if those have limitations
I can't believe after 12 multis I never got Cracker. Got at least 2-3 of the other three units, but not a single Cracker.

i had to pull 14 multi to get my first smoothie

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats! That's incredible!
Thanks, G4 was on my hitlist of things I'd be completely satisfied walking away from the anniversary with, and Tesoro looks to be a great sub for a ton of teams I can make. That said, I may give another small shot at Shanks tonight...

So we'll get the Big Mom update again tonight. Obviously she'll just revive as 6+ but I'm hoping there's pretty good Chopperman rewards. Part 1 was a silver pull I think? And Part 2 had gold, so I'm hoping there's a small chance she'll give a legend pull this time.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, G4 was on my hitlist of things I'd be completely satisfied walking away from the anniversary with, and Tesoro looks to be a great sub for a ton of teams I can make. That said, I may give another small shot at Shanks tonight...

So we'll get the Big Mom update again tonight. Obviously she'll just revive as 6+ but I'm hoping there's pretty good Chopperman rewards. Part 1 was a silver pull I think? And Part 2 had gold, so I'm hoping there's a small chance she'll give a legend pull this time.

Congrats on the G4 pull, i did one multi on part 3 and got nothing, thats what i get for being greedy. Getting real tired of this Big Mom event. We better get a legend pull from it, maybe more than just 10 gems too. March 11th cant come soon enough.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I too am hold out hope that my March 11 legends will be something useful

But we all know we'll get Sengoku'd

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I started the Big Mom event a bit late and only have around 180 stamina to work with. I'm at 77 million damage dealt now, do you think it's worth burning through a few gems to hit 200 million (for the final guaranteed Legend) before the event ends tonight?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I started the Big Mom event a bit late and only have around 180 stamina to work with. I'm at 77 million damage dealt now, do you think it's worth burning through a few gems to hit 200 million (for the final guaranteed Legend) before the event ends tonight?
You have until the 3rd for the damage thing

They're being weird and running out the stage and replacing it with the same stage instead of just having it run the whole time.

That said if you have an V2 Doffy's on your friend list he really speeds things up. I'll put mine up, just make something to burst on round 3 of 15 stamina and unleash on stage 4. Some teams can get 50+ million a run

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You have until the 3rd for the damage thing

They're being weird and running out the stage and replacing it with the same stage instead of just having it run the whole time.

That said if you have an V2 Doffy's on your friend list he really speeds things up. I'll put mine up, just make something to burst on round 3 of 15 stamina and unleash on stage 4. Some teams can get 50+ million a run
Wait, over-damage counts? I thought if you hit for more HP than she has in a single hit, it'll still only count up to the maximum of her HP. That's amazing.

Unfortunately I don't have V2 Doffy though, only V1. Not sure I'll be able to hit those numbers with only a V2 friend. :(

Apparently Enel 6+ works too? Unfortunately I don't have his special max'd and no books to do so.

Last edited:

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I got 66 gems ATM and Colo Pedro and the co-op 40 stam/ 1 Stam will still give me a gem... With the forbidden tome islands + daily, I should be at 80 by the time the last day comes around, which means I'll have enough for log Ace.

Now, to find a team for Colo Pedro and the 40 stamina co-op mission....

Edit: I forgot we're getting 5 gems soon for big mom reaction post, not to mention any new events left for 4th Anni (not confirmed, but people on Reddit are sure that were getting another event soon for big mom)

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, over-damage counts? I thought if you hit for more HP than she has in a single hit, it'll still only count up to the maximum of her HP. That's amazing.

Unfortunately I don't have V2 Doffy though, only V1. Not sure I'll be able to hit those numbers with only a V2 friend. :(

Apparently Enel 6+ works too? Unfortunately I don't have his special max'd and no books to do so.
Use the max special ship :D

And yes, overkill and special damage count. They were weirdly generous with that.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Use the max special ship :D

And yes, overkill and special damage count. They were weirdly generous with that.
Why didn't I think of that? Haha.

And thanks, I had no idea. I was trying to get as much damage in each run as I could, so I'll switch to 15 stamina and just burst the final stage. Question about Enel 6+, though. It says his special deals 25x the amount of HP healed, so could I (in theory) use Log Ace to cut it to 1, heal up to full with Marco, and then use his special all in the same turn for crazy damage?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Why didn't I think of that? Haha.

And thanks, I had no idea. I was trying to get as much damage in each run as I could, so I'll switch to 15 stamina and just burst the final stage. Question about Enel 6+, though. It says his special deals 25x the amount of HP healed, so could I (in theory) use Log Ace to cut it to 1, heal up to full with Marco, and then use his special all in the same turn for crazy damage?
It's actually overheal, hp healed at full health. Bring all the healers you can and use them when yours health is full

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's actually overheal, hp healed at full health. Bring all the healers you can and use them when yours health is full
Should have known it wouldn't be that easy. Still, I should be able to use Marco to max HP and if I use Legend Shirahoshi right afterwards and another healer, it should deal decent damage. I'm not sure if Legend or RR Marco would be better, since RR Marco only heals HP to full where Legend Marco heals based on RCV (and can thus overheal). I'll try it out on Training Island or whatever first before I do a full Big Mom run.

Appreciate the info!

Edit:

Gonna try:

Enel 6+
Legend Corazon
Legend Marco
Legend Boa
RR Mansherry

All of those heals.

Edit: Forgot she locks down Dex characters. I'll try bringing in Shirahoshi.

Easy five million (max for Enel special) on 15 stamina. I'll just grind this for a bit.

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Should have known it wouldn't be that easy. Still, I should be able to use Marco to max HP and if I use Legend Shirahoshi right afterwards and another healer, it should deal decent damage. I'm not sure if Legend or RR Marco would be better, since RR Marco only heals HP to full where Legend Marco heals based on RCV (and can thus overheal). I'll try it out on Training Island or whatever first before I do a full Big Mom run.

Appreciate the info!

Edit:

Gonna try:

Enel 6+
Legend Corazon
Legend Marco
Legend Boa
RR Mansherry

All of those heals.

Edit: Forgot she locks down Dex characters. I'll try bringing in Shirahoshi.

Easy five million (max for Enel special) on 15 stamina. I'll just grind this for a bit.
No problem, good luck.

One thing though, BOTH big moms count. You can use an Enel on stage 4 and 5 and do 10m a run

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Colo Daifuku is already maxed out, 4x skillup is so good, think I went 14/17! I beat Chaos version once with this very safe Enel 6+ team. While max special ship is still here, it's time to abuse Amande 50% HP cut. I did my farming on Underground difficulty with a basic V2 Doffy team though, much faster and simpler, had pretty good luck with the drop rate, probably around 80%.

Been farming the new germa 66 skull island on JP, the drop rate is very generous on 20 stamina, got at least 1 skull per run, much improved over the first germa 66 skull island. It's super easy aswell, pretty much 15 stamina FN difficulty. I got V2 Reiju from my free germa pull, would have preferred V2 Ichiji but can't complain about a guaranteed free new RR.

Thanks! After the last anniversary really doing a number on my incentive to play the game (I was utterly destroyed and caused me to take a break from the game for a while), I was afraid the same thing would happen again. When I got Big Mom on the first multi as well as Franky (he looks like he'd be really interesting to try out) I was already content with my pulls in whatever else I would get, so when Whitebeard appeared as my third multi guarantee, I legit thought he was the STR version. I couldn't believe it. I have Log Ace and Vivi too (from yesterday/today) who goes perfectly with him. It all worked out perfectly.

Congrats to you on your Legends. I know there's a lot of duplicates there (but hey, easy raid points?) but Sabo V2 looks really cool!

Incredible luck for sure, getting new WB and Ace and Vivi in 6 multis instead of 13 multis! Big Mom is great, especially with her 6+ now which is a straight upgrade and Franky should be getting his 6+ in a couple weeks on Global. You should try farm his super evolution skull island when it's out, you'll need 5 of them but his 6+ is definitely worth it, he's getting a very nice upgrade.

And yup I'm swimming in RPs now, got over 150K, I've stopped selling my dupe legends, I'm just feeding them for limit break. I even started buying coloured evolvers to save time and stamina, living the whale life!

A legend would be amazing but I don't see it happening, I think more gems and another gold pull maybe would be more realistic. And probably another 10 gems if we take her down fast enough. :p

Good luck to you and ton anyone pulling more! I'm going to do 4 more multis tonight on part 2 probably, going to be my last pulls but it's worth it considering the legend rate and the boosted RRs!

ShiftyHermit

Oct 27, 2017
Hope everyone had good pulls. I blew most of my gems before Anni so I only did one multi. Managed to get Franky and a dupe Kung Fu Luffy. Totally happy with Franky.

Managed to get Cracker, Prospero, and Brulee in that pull as well. No complaints from me.

Since playing this game on and off since near the beginning, they are really cranking out the new units left and right.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
*does discount multi* *one red* *braces for disappointment*

p5wi6NV.png

FUCK FUCK YES YESSS

DONE! I'M DONE

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Ohhh the "something special" happened! We'll get another 10 gems if we take down Big Mom before the end of the event BUT they also added 3 sweet personal rewards!

50 forbidden tomes for 250M damage, 3 absolute almighty manuals at 300M and... a 4th red poster at 400M! So we can get in total 4 legend pulls for 400M damage, one more than JP got!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
So I got burned bad in my day 2 pulls. Do I try again with one discounted? It would basically bring me to 0 gems. Decisions decisions....

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Did a yolo multi on the Day 2 banner, got Big Mom. Fucking lol, I am so out now. And here I was planning to do 3 multis in the hopes of L&A or Shiki. Let me make a list of the Legends I don't own:

* L&A
* Tesoro
* Shiki
* That's it. That's literally it

Best part is that I went F2P starting in early December, and only made an exception for Anni, buying one large and one med gem pack. RNG improved so much more once I went F2P, lol

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Damn I was hoping the last surprise was gonna be enough gems to do one multi but we're getting one extra free legend + 10 gems instead. Can't complain about free stuff though.

Damn, grats on the pulls, guys! Seems like everyone in here walked away with something.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Did 1 multi for now and got 3 legends; V1 Akainu, Magellan, and V2 Lucci. Akainu and Lucci were dupes but at least I can get the 6+ version and wait to see of 6+ Akainu will be good or not. Magellan was new so I'm pretty stoked about it getting him.

Hopefully we'll get our 10 gems before the Anni ends, I'm 10 gems away from getting log Ace.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Here's my anni in a nutshell, starting with year 1, year 2, year 3 and then year 4 in terms of NEW legends gotten:

NcC8Tb.jpg

Threw 800 gems at it and no ragrets, so many new toys to play with & nearly depleted the RR pool in the process.

Only 9 legends elude me now:
- g4
- wharco
- v2 shanks
- v2 sabo
- magellan
- shiki
- tesoro
- v2 aokiji
- jimbe lol
- and technically a dupe of judge + v1 doffy for sidegrade purposes.

Kinda overwhelming to have so many tools at my disposal.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
With those rewards with big mom do you have to do 400mill on your own to get the rewards or in total with everyone else

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I have only done 29 million can some one give me a good team to run with so I can reach 400 million
It's a personal score. All damage towards Big Mom counts (both stage 4 and 5). A common method is to farm the 15 stamina stage with 2x Enel+s, your best healers and Jack/WB v2. Wipe Big Mom with both Enels on stage 4 and use Jack/WB on stage 5. Should rack up the points quickly. V2 Doffy is another alternative, as well as V2 Sanji, but I'm not too familiar with those teams or strategies.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
It's a personal score. All damage towards Big Mom counts (both stage 4 and 5). A common method is to farm the 15 stamina stage with 2x Enel+s, your best healers and Jack/WB v2. Wipe Big Mom with both Enels on stage 4 and use Jack/WB on stage 5. Should rack up the points quickly. V2 Doffy is another alternative, as well as V2 Sanji, but I'm not too familiar with those teams or strategies.

A single friend v2 Doffy is enough: basically you burst as hard as you can on the kid stage/cracker with DEX units & then do overkill on stage 4.

With the right mix of DEX units (legend nami, v2 doffy as a sub, as many good dex boosters as possible) this can net you like 25 mill per 15 stam.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
my anni ends like this...4 new legends, one is fuji v2, that is bad, one was the guaranteed wb2, then big mom and nami

in terms of rr i lackknight zoro and hina from part 1, brulee and strawberry for part 2 and tamago from part 3

number of multi pulled 17

okish result at best

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
My anni ended with 8 multis (one was bought), 4 new legends: Franky, V2 Boa, V1 Rayleigh and V2 Whitebeard.
The entire Big Mom batch whoI can at least use with Lucy + FC Big Mom.
A totally depleted gem reserve.
Won't lie. Pretty bummed out. Here's hoping the Big Mom legend pulls net me something decent.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
It is not working for me because I only have enel 6* not the + version, i dont have V2 doffy and i dont have dex Nami and i dont have dex kid, I need some help

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Incredible luck for sure, getting new WB and Ace and Vivi in 6 multis instead of 13 multis! Big Mom is great, especially with her 6+ now which is a straight upgrade and Franky should be getting his 6+ in a couple weeks on Global. You should try farm his super evolution skull island when it's out, you'll need 5 of them but his 6+ is definitely worth it, he's getting a very nice upgrade.

And yup I'm swimming in RPs now, got over 150K, I've stopped selling my dupe legends, I'm just feeding them for limit break. I even started buying coloured evolvers to save time and stamina, living the whale life!
Yeah, I didn't realize how lucky I was in pulling the new Whitebeard outside of his guarantee. Then I checked Reddit. Not only that, but Big Mom (and Franky) as well in those three multi-pulls. RNG was with me at that point in time.

And yes, you can never have too many RP's. I could really use some, as I'm paranoid to sell anything. :/

*does discount multi* *one red* *braces for disappointment*

p5wi6NV.png

FUCK FUCK YES YESSS

DONE! I'M DONE
This has been an amazing anniversary for you. Congrats man!

Did a yolo multi on the Day 2 banner, got Big Mom. Fucking lol, I am so out now. And here I was planning to do 3 multis in the hopes of L&A or Shiki. Let me make a list of the Legends I don't own:

* L&A
* Tesoro
* Shiki
* That's it. That's literally it

Best part is that I went F2P starting in early December, and only made an exception for Anni, buying one large and one med gem pack. RNG improved so much more once I went F2P, lol
Who says F2P can't have it all? Insane luck, congrats.

Here's my anni in a nutshell, starting with year 1, year 2, year 3 and then year 4 in terms of NEW legends gotten:

NcC8Tb.jpg

Threw 800 gems at it and no ragrets, so many new toys to play with & nearly depleted the RR pool in the process.

Only 9 legends elude me now:
- g4
- wharco
- v2 shanks
- v2 sabo
- magellan
- shiki
- tesoro
- v2 aokiji
- jimbe lol
- and technically a dupe of judge + v1 doffy for sidegrade purposes.

Kinda overwhelming to have so many tools at my disposal.
All of those Legends, and nice ones too...wow. Congrats, you'll be busy for a long while.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on all the pulls!

I caved and used today's gems which got me to 30 for one last multi on the day2 banner. Got another dupe corazon and no new units (no cracker!)

I'm missing 16 legends. The oldest is LL and Kizaru, and then basically everything from DoffyV2 onwards save for Katakuri, Tesoro, and WBv2. Kind of stinks. My day 1 pulls were great but day 2 was just utter trash. Lace ellipses me again. One day they'll be mine!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats to everyone who had great pulls! Some pretty amazing stuff, look forward to a stronger friend list! :D

I did my final 4 multis last night on part 2, it almost was a disaster but the last multi softened the blow. Got 7 legends, 5 were dupes :

1) V1 Lucci (dupe)
2) V2 Shanks (dupe but I'll take it, he'll be a useful unevolved version)
3) Secret red..... Extended animation!!! It's either Big Mom, Warco or Lac surely! No it's V1 Katakuri, terrible dupe for me, Corazon (dupe)
4) V1 Kuzan (dupe), Hody (NEW), V2 Law (NEW)

I'm just glad I finally got one of my white whales, V2 Law and also Hody. Both are great subs who should boost my teams. Debating super evolving V2 Law now, I could run the dream Neko team but he's very useful for Cerebral teams aswell and I've got all the Cerebral leads.

So my total haul from this 4th anni sugofest : 21 multis (910 gems) ---> 38 legends (8 guaranteed), 6 new legends + 32 dupes

- I averaged 1.81 legend per multi, it's by far the highest drop rate of red posters I've seen on both JP and GLB and I pulled on every big sugo the last 2 years.
- Legend wise I was missing 18 of the 30 rate boosted legends so 60%.
- My dupe rate was 32 out of 38 pulls so 84%, so 16% of my pulls were new legends.
- 3 of my new legends were 2019, the other 3 were 2017, none were from 2018.
- Since I spent 910 gems, it costs me about 151 gems for a new legend.
- I pulled 9 multis on part 1, 7 multis on part 2, 5 multis on part 3, on each part I got 1 extended animation (new Brook, dupe Katakuri, new V2 Sabo)

List of legends pulled (new in bold) :

V2 Sabo
2 V2 Whitebeard (!)
Brook
2 Inuarashi (!)
V2 Law
Hody

3 Garp
3 KF Luffy
2 V1 Kuzan
2 V1 Lucci
2 V2 Lucci
2 V1 Whitebeard
Katakuri
V2 Shanks
Shirahoshi
Zoro
Usoland
V2 Rayleigh
V1 Sanji
Enel
Cavendish
Magellan
V1 Akainu
V2 Boa
TS Luffy
Log Luffy

- Rare Recruit wise, there were 41 boosted units over 3 parts, I was missing 25 so 60%. I pulled all of them except for Knight Zoro and PSY Carrot so that was a big success on the RR front.

If it wasn't for pulling V2 Sabo, the guaranteed V2 WB + Ace + Vivi and picking up all these new RRs, I think my sugo would be close to dumpster fire category. But then again my Global account sugos always have been average at best so this might be one of the better ones. And I guess there's comfort in knowing I already pulled all the legends currently out in Global (bar Shiki and Tesoro) on my JP account.

I had two "broken" leads before this sugo : Lucy and V2 Doffy, now I have doubled that tally with V2 Sabo and V2 Whitebeard so there's that aswell.