• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I have a bunch of 4* silver manuals to use, which RR would you guys recommend? Maybe ones that are useful that still don't have a fortnight for books (or they do but as a rare drop). I'd like to use them while the 4x skillup is still active. I'd post which RR I have, but it's a lot, haha.

It's hard to tell without seeing your box but since you pulled Big Mom, I think focusing on her batch is a good idea, since their books are coming in 5 FNs so that's 3 months at least, probably closer to 4. Out of that batch I'd say Cracker and Perospero are the best ones. Smoothie is used often enough because she's decent utility and the only Burn remover for a while I think.

On Japan, they skipped two batches so far :

- Warco batch : Strawberry is by far the most used unit from that batch, great utility and also 1 turn barrier remover. The 3 other units are kinda niche, INT Boa is ok, 2x attack boost for INT and PSY.
- V2 Sanji batch : Zeff is great for Fighter teams, probably their best affinity booster. Tamago is a good block orb manipulator for Fighters (better than legend V1 Jinbe). Pudding and Pekoms are fairly niche.

Even though Chobro is a great unit for many teams, I'd advise against giving him too many skill ups because the next two FNs will bring V2 G4/Nami batch books.

Katakuri and Tesoro batches are coming in 3-4 FNs so it's probably worth spending some manuals on those units aswell.

If you didn't farm Katakuri batch books back when he was released, Bobbin is a great utility unit, quite high priority imo. Oven from the same batch is good aswell for multi turns atk boost.

From the Tesoro batch, I think Dice is the best pick of the bunch, universal atk booster for QCK/STR captains. Baccarat and Carina are good utility units aswell.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to tell without seeing your box but since you pulled Big Mom, I think focusing on her batch is a good idea, since their books are coming in 5 FNs so that's 3 months at least, probably closer to 4. Out of that batch I'd say Cracker and Perospero are the best ones. Smoothie is used often enough because she's decent utility and the only Burn remover for a while I think.

On Japan, they skipped two batches so far :

- Warco batch : Strawberry is by far the most used unit from that batch, great utility and also 1 turn barrier remover. The 3 other units are kinda niche, INT Boa is ok, 2x attack boost for INT and PSY.
- V2 Sanji batch : Zeff is great for Fighter teams, probably their best affinity booster. Tamago is a good block orb manipulator for Fighters (better than legend V1 Jinbe). Pudding and Pekoms are fairly niche.

Even though Chobro is a great unit for many teams, I'd advise against giving him too many skill ups because the next two FNs will bring V2 G4/Nami batch books.

Katakuri and Tesoro batches are coming in 3-4 FNs so it's probably worth spending some manuals on those units aswell.

If you didn't farm Katakuri batch books back when he was released, Bobbin is a great utility unit, quite high priority imo. Oven from the same batch is good aswell for multi turns atk boost.

From the Tesoro batch, I think Dice is the best pick of the bunch, universal atk booster for QCK/STR captains. Baccarat and Carina are good utility units aswell.
Great stuff, I appreciate the write up! For Captains, I mostly use Lucy, but I also have Rayleigh V2, Judge, Enel, Franky, as well as the aforementioned Bog Mom, and a bunch of other ones that's mostly use as subs such as Shirahoshi, Marco, Doffy V1, Usopp, Corazon, etc.

I'll definitely take your advice and look into what I have for my box. I wish I got luckier with the Big Mom event, I keep getting Cracker skill books and no Cracker to skillup. The others have 3-4 skillups, so I might just finish those off. Is there a website that lists which FN drops which books and their estimated timeframe?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I'm saving my 4* manuals for invasion Sengoku

Wise decision! :D

Reminds me that I still haven't managed to get ONE copy on JP after all this time. Though to be fair, I'm not really missing him.

Great stuff, I appreciate the write up! For Captains, I mostly use Lucy, but I also have Rayleigh V2, Judge, Enel, Franky, as well as the aforementioned Bog Mom, and a bunch of other ones that's mostly use as subs such as Shirahoshi, Marco, Doffy V1, Usopp, Corazon, etc.

I'll definitely take your advice and look into what I have for my box. I wish I got luckier with the Big Mom event, I keep getting Cracker skill books and no Cracker to skillup. The others have 3-4 skillups, so I might just finish those off. Is there a website that lists which FN drops which books and their estimated timeframe?

Yup you can check here : https://optc-db.github.io/drops/

Just scroll down the FN list, they are listed by chronological order. In terms of timeframe, FNs actually last a whole month on JP, we'll probably see that switch soon enough on Global. You can tell from the number of books dropped per FN, they've started cramming in multiple batches per FN. Makes it harder to get a specific book but also they've started making legend books drop more commonly, not just from specific stages anymore.

I'm expecting the upcoming Pound FN to land before TM Shanks.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yup you can check here : https://optc-db.github.io/drops/

Just scroll down the FN list, they are listed by chronological order. In terms of timeframe, FNs actually last a whole month on JP, we'll probably see that switch soon enough on Global. You can tell from the number of books dropped per FN, they've started cramming in multiple batches per FN. Makes it harder to get a specific book but also they've started making legend books drop more commonly, not just from specific stages anymore.

I'm expecting the upcoming Pound FN to land before TM Shanks.
Nice, thanks again!

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Farmed enough gems for Ace. Wew literally had to farm every source of gems available but I was off by 5 gems at the end, so I got the $1 gem pack. I'd say Ace for $1 is a pretty good deal. No new legends besides a dupe Neko and I did finally get Dice who is a very nice addition.

Last edited:

mi1es

Nov 7, 2017
Legend Brook went 4/5 with silver manuals from the shop. Last minute decision payed off well. Goodbye 4x...

I can see myself playing Lucy more. Brook is a very nice sub to have. Most of the recent batches as well.. Lucy ain't going nowhere yet. Still a very top tier captain.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
wtf, Big Mom rewards are out already

Gold: Brule
Red: V1 Doffy
Red: TS Luffy
Red: V1 Law
Red: Usopp

No surprises, at least got some usable for LB

Oct 27, 2017
Gold: Machvise (new)
Red1: SW Ace (dupe)
Red2: TS Luffy (new)
Red3: V2 Rayleigh (new)
Red4: Cavendish (new)

I wasn't expecting much but this is pretry nice.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Gold: Machvise (new)
Red1: SW Ace (dupe)
Red2: TS Luffy (new)
Red3: V2 Rayleigh (new)
Red4: Cavendish (new)

I wasn't expecting much but this is pretry nice.
Congrats on so many new units *_*

a cursory glance of the reddit pull thread looks like old legends are turned waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~y up. This'll probably be a blood bath

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Cat Viper (New)
SW Ace (Dupe)
Log Luffy (Dupe)
Aokiji (New).

About what I expected, and doubtful I'll ever use Cat Viper or Aokiji, but it's free so I can't really complain.

Edit: Actually, I might be able to find a use for Aokiji, probably not Cat Viper though.

Edit again: Wait, it's Aokiji V2 and not V1 like I thought. Might not be so bad after all.

Last edited:

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, wasn't expecting these rewards so soon. I got:

Kizaru (dupe)
V2 Doffy (dupe)
V2 Rayleigh (new)
V2 Law (dupe but at least I can make him a striker for my v2 WB)

I was expecting 20k Rayleigh points but getting new legends is always nice. Too bad x4 skill rates are no longer here...

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
V1 Fujitora dupe
Cavendish *New*
Usopp *New*
V2 Rayleigh dupe.
Free RRs aren't worth mentioning. 600 Ray points.

That's...not bad? I'm sure Usopp at least will see some use.

mi1es

Nov 7, 2017
Kizaru (new)
V1 Fuji (new)
V1 Boa
V1 Doffy

Ugh. Oh well. Saves me having to wait until the 11th to decide what to do with these skill books.

I guess Kizaru could be used on a v2 Sabo team down the road for me. Outside of that hmmm. Will never use v1 Fuji.

Was making teams earlier for v2 Akainu. I have come to the conclusion that my box has no str+int atk boosters. I have the new RR Gecko Moria that does both for 2 turns but he is at 24cd. Looks like the fortnight with those books is coming on the 18th... I guess the wait isn't that bad. He is my best bet for now. INT only boosters are fine with Boa and Robin. I know I can use Shanks friend but I was looking forward to using the same captain more.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Five free pulls got me five legends (yup the gold was a red), all dupes. TSL, LawV1, Croc, Shira, and SaboV1. I've got duped of each already so straight to RayShop for them all

Was really hoping for something good. Very disappointed in my anniversary event now. Katakuri and Tesoro are the only good things I came out with after about 600 gems. Plus WBv2 of course

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Well that was unexpected !

Gold : Decken
Legend 1 : Garp ?! I didn't knew he was a legend
Legend 2 : Shirahoshi (New)
Legend 3 & 4 : Dupe V2 lucci & V1 Doffy, since their 6+ are really different it's not that bad i guess

Anni is saved

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Gold: WCI Brook *New*
Red1: V2 Law
Red2: V2 Doffy (Damn this would've been amazing if I didnt just pull him haha)
Red3: V1 Law
Red4: Buggy

Cat Viper (New)
SW Ace (Dupe)
Log Luffy (Dupe)
Aokiji (New).

About what I expected, and doubtful I'll ever use Cat Viper or Aokiji, but it's free so I can't really complain.

Edit: Actually, I might be able to find a use for Aokiji, probably not Cat Viper though.

Edit again: Wait, it's Aokiji V2 and not V1 like I thought. Might not be so bad after all.

V2 Aokiji is an amazing pull, dude. And for free? You got really lucky!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
V2 Aokiji is an amazing pull, dude. And for free? You got really lucky!
I was a bit disappointed because I thought it was V1, but then when I actually checked my box and saw it was V2/PSY, I breathed a sigh of relief. I don't know how I overloooed it when I did my actual pulls, I was probably a bit disheartened with my Ace and Log Luffy dupes, haha. Needless to say, I'm happy now!

Sorry to hear you didn't care too well. We're any of them new for you? If so, V2 Law is a great pull!

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
I was a bit disappointed because I thought it was V1, but then when I actually checked my box and saw it was V2/PSY, I breathed a sigh of relief. I don't know how I overloooed it when I did my actual pulls, I was probably a bit disheartened with my Ace and Log Luffy dupes, haha. Needless to say, I'm happy now!

Sorry to hear you didn't care too well. We're any of them new for you? If so, V2 Law is a great pull!

Yeah unfortunately, my red tickets were all dupes for me. I already have 2 copies of V2 Law as well. It's okay, they are free so it doesn't bother me.

If I remember correctly, you pulled the new Whitebeard on top of Ace, as well as Big Mom? Now with V2 Kuzan, I'd say your anni went really well. :P

Aokiji is really great as a captain. There's a ton of options for subs and his damage output is nuts. Great pull.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats to everyone who pulled new legends! Didn't expect the rewards so soon, nice mails to wake up to this morning. Mine were :

V1 Whitebeard (dupe)
Mihawk (dupe)
Corazon (dupe)
V2 Law (dupe but I needed another copy since I only had one, can super evolve him now)

Cat Viper (New)
SW Ace (Dupe)
Log Luffy (Dupe)
Aokiji (New).

Wow that's an incredible pull! Aokiji V2 is a beast, he's better than Akainu V2 (gimmick aside) for me and he's fun to use imo. You can pair him with future Carrot aswell. He has access to great subs like TM Jack, future TM Nami. He's one of my most used legends on JP, it's not that hard to make teams for him, he's underrated for sure.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Done with Garp 1-11. First maybe 5 or 7 are Buggyable, then I switched to Lucy team going in blind. Had to change it up for 11 when you actually need the right specials (DEF removal like Bobbin on the final stage). Will probably have to research teams I can make for the last few

Oct 25, 2017
I thought there was something wrong with the rewards. Ended up with 3x V2 Doffy.

Sadly that's better than all of my anniv sugo pulls. What an unfortunate event.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Garp Challenges done. That was fun. Enjoyed it far more than farming TM/Big Mom or those frustrating co-op missions. Warco is an absolute tank.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Got three dupes and a second V2 Lucci, which will get me his 6+ so that's technically new. Though the joy is tempered a bit by having to hunt down three blue skulls... :/

I'll see what I get from Invasion Sengoku (who should be showing up relatively soon), but I was thinking about cheesing him with all these 4* manuals we have now, so I don't know how many skulls I'll get there.

Maxed Smoothie and Cracker before the Big Mom Islands left, but only got Perospero halfway and just one level for Daifuku. Gotta finish Colo Daifuku too, but there's plenty of time for that.

Oh, and since I wasn't here earlier, this is my overall legend haul from 4th anniversary:

Big Mom (x2)
Brook
Aokiji v2
Judge
Whitebeard v2
Rayleigh v2
Lucci 6+

That's at least four top-tier-ish captains and some great subs, so I'll have lots of new options moving forward. Gonna just do 2 multis per TM sugo for now, while saving for Snakeman sugo if we end up with the same deal.

ShiftyHermit

Oct 27, 2017
I only ended up getting 3 of the 4 legend posters. Got

Luffy/Ace (new)
V1 Aokiji (dupe)
V1 Rayleigh

Keeping the Rayleigh since his 6+ gets rid of Cerebral. Overall not bad.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Before i do some clean-up, is it worth keeping an unevolved V2 Ray around? Question might also extend to my unevolved Magellan. I've been tempted to evolve him and CC him properly (got my first before his 6+ was a thing, so I HP and RCV'd him). Also have an unevolved Shira sitting around I don't know what to do with. I've been keeping them for Challenge missions but I don't know if there's any on the horizon.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah unfortunately, my red tickets were all dupes for me. I already have 2 copies of V2 Law as well. It's okay, they are free so it doesn't bother me.

If I remember correctly, you pulled the new Whitebeard on top of Ace, as well as Big Mom? Now with V2 Kuzan, I'd say your anni went really well. :P

Aokiji is really great as a captain. There's a ton of options for subs and his damage output is nuts. Great pull.
Damn, I was at least hoping the Law V2 was new for you. :(

You're right though, it's difficult to be mad at free pulls as dupes. It can be disappointing, but free is free (time needed to earn the pulls not included, of course). Hope your next red poster is something new for you!

And yeah, this anniversary turned out really well for me, which is nice considering the third anniversary wasn't nearly as kind. Ace was the guaranteed pull on day two (also Vivi on day three), but I wasn't expecting to get the new Whitebeard or Big Mom, especially since I didn't have enough gems for the guarantee on Whitebeard. I also got Franky too, and he seems like he'd be a pretty great sub for a lot of teams, and his Captain ability sounds fun. No complaints at all with how things turned out! I'm in full saving mode for Snakeman now, haha.

Wow that's an incredible pull! Aokiji V2 is a beast, he's better than Akainu V2 (gimmick aside) for me and he's fun to use imo. You can pair him with future Carrot aswell. He has access to great subs like TM Jack, future TM Nami. He's one of my most used legends on JP, it's not that hard to make teams for him, he's underrated for sure.
This all makes me so happy. I went from disappointment (thinking I had pulled the V1 version) to pure excitement. I guess I'll make sure to grab TM Jack and TM Nami when they come around!

Sorry to hear your pulls weren't better, but I'm glad to see you at least have use for that Law dupe!

Edit: It seems like I missed TM Jack, that's what I get for taking a break from the game. Will aim for TM Nami at least.

Last edited:

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Do we know how often comes back the Island to drop the Germa skulls ?
Edit : I'm a bit disappointed by Garp i expected a better Captain Ability, his special is sick though

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Before i do some clean-up, is it worth keeping an unevolved V2 Ray around?.

My advice is ALWAYS keep a unit if it doesn't have a 6+. You never know when it'll change drastically (TSL --> G4) or even change typ (Croc, DoffyV1). Ones like Mag are fine to sell, IMO. Doing it like this allowed me to instally evolve LucciV2 when he was released, which was nice. When DoffyV1 comes to global, I'll be ready as well. In the end it's only one box space. Better to save it than risk losing and not getting it back if the upgrade is different and worth it.

Currently I've got dupes saved for Garp, Tesoro, Shira, BB, and RayV2. Waiting.... just waiting....

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Some of you had some great luck with your free pulls, congrats! I got v1 whitebeard (dupe), kizaru (dupe), v2 Aokiji (dupe) and KF Luffy (new). The garp challenges have been fun so far, cant really be mad at 0 stamina. Currently on Stage 14.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Done with Garp 1-11. First maybe 5 or 7 are Buggyable, then I switched to Lucy team going in blind. Had to change it up for 11 when you actually need the right specials (DEF removal like Bobbin on the final stage). Will probably have to research teams I can make for the last few

*cries in Haruta*

Before i do some clean-up, is it worth keeping an unevolved V2 Ray around? Question might also extend to my unevolved Magellan. I've been tempted to evolve him and CC him properly (got my first before his 6+ was a thing, so I HP and RCV'd him). Also have an unevolved Shira sitting around I don't know what to do with. I've been keeping them for Challenge missions but I don't know if there's any on the horizon.

As MiTYH said, I'd try keep one unevolved copy of most legends with a unique/great special that could be used for challenges. I fed my dupes Shira to rank up her RCV bind limit break though. We'll definitely get more ranking missions and some Garp challenges have a cost restriction. I know Lace, V2 G4, Enel will come in handy.

And I would super evolve your other Magellan because having ATK + RCV CCs on him can be crucial for some content.

This all makes me so happy. I went from disappointment (thinking I had pulled the V1 version) to pure excitement. I guess I'll make sure to grab TM Jack and TM Nami when they come around!

Sorry to hear your pulls weren't better, but I'm glad to see you at least have use for that Law dupe!

Edit: It seems like I missed TM Jack, that's what I get for taking a break from the game. Will aim for TM Nami at least.

Well, you can always get TM Jack later using blue tickets but he's not high priority, depending on the TM characters you missed. :) Make sure to get TM Nami though, she's an amazing F2P utility unit. V2 Aokiji is very powerful (he has access to some great subs like Hina, legend Shirahoshi, Bobbin) and is pretty tanky, especially if you get the Enel ship!

And honestly I'm fine with V2 Law dupe, I can keep a Striker version for V2 WB and use his 6+ for Cerebral teams. Plus I can't really complain after pulling Warco on a last YOLO multi. Plus we're getting 2-3 red tickets soon with TM Shanks! :)

Do we know how often comes back the Island to drop the Germa skulls ?
Edit : I'm a bit disappointed by Garp i expected a better Captain Ability, his special is sick though

If I'm not wrong, 4th anni was the first time they came back since they first appeared on Global? If I had to take a guess, they probably save it for big events so next time might be this summer for French anni. I'm actually gutted the island hasn't come back at all on Japan even though they are having a V2 Germa batch currently, I didn't farm the skulls back then and I've been waiting for over a year...

And Garp is pretty tough to run as a captain but he's a formidable sub yup! Incredibly useful special and can fit in very powerful teams because of his typing and classes so congrats on pulling him.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
finally getting around to working on Luffy/Ace who felt like the odd man out among my Anniversary legends

"Boosts ATK of Free Spirit characters by 4.25x "
XlqC7kR.gif

for whatever reason I didn't realize he had such a high multiplier o_o;

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
lol

I kinda forgot playing this game the last week and completely missed the Anni Sugo and the Anni Special Ship being up.....wtf.

Been to busy and for some reason I thought this wouldn't start until later in March....which is weird since I remember being quite excited for new Whiteboard lol.

At least I managed to get the 3 Legend from the Big Mom Challenge while it was up.

- Ace dupe
- Buggy dupe
- Ray v2 dupe

I'll have use for the unevolved Ray v2 - the rest will be turned into Ray Trainingpoints.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
New story island is out!

*loads Judge team*

New story island is done.
Judge used to my favorite team in the game - while i still like the 6+ version for some reason i preferred playing with the regular non-plus version of the squad. Feels like their specials were much more useful against a broad arrange of content compared to the + versions.

Well..enough of that - im gonna give the new Story Island a try once its on half stamina.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Judge used to my favorite team in the game - while i still like the 6+ version for some reason i preferred playing with the regular non-plus version of the squad. Feels like their specials were much more useful against a broad arrange of content compared to the + versions.

Well..enough of that - im gonna give the new Story Island a try once its on half stamina.

They kind of switched from early meta utility (delay, orb lock, bind and despair) to current meta utility, which is to just deal with all kinds of debuffs. Both sets provide all the damage buffs as well. Both can still be useful, and if I ever get a second Judge I'll be able to use both, but I'm going with the plus evos for now.

They do quite well against the new island, though you'll have to brute force a few levels. Nothing terrible though. Zou feels easier than a lot of the recent story isles, but that kind of fits its purpose in the storyline.

Managed to get Story Capone after a few tries. Not sure I'm going to go for Jack. Capone is vaguely useful if you don't have 6+ Blucci...and are running shooters for some reason...:/

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, hey there. It's been a while.

I'm still playing but I turned into a bit of a lurker and haven't posted since before the Christmas Eve sugo. I had a bit of a cold during the holidays and then the Void January happened where there was no new content in the game for a month. The lack of stuff to do aside, the sugos had been pretty well for me.

To recap:

Christmas Eve sugo: Did the 5 mutlis for the guaranteed Lucy since I didn't have him. It was a huge legend dupefest until the 8th poster of the 5th multi when I got V2 Akainu. Did an extra multi for the guaranteed legend and got V2 Sanji in the multi and V2 Aokiji as the guaranteed. My only disappointment was the lack of content to try out my new legends on.

Warco sugo: Did 3 multis and got the RR batch except for Strawberry. Got an extended red poster animation in the multis but I got baited and it was Katakuri. He was still new so that was cool.

TM Enel: Placed 325 because I'm a glutton for punishment even though I swore I wouldn't go for top 500 ever again after getting two QCK Marco dupes as my rewards the last time. Got a dupe Inu and something like my 4th or 5th TSL. It wasn't all bad because I got a new V2 Rayleigh from the point reward pulls.

4th Anni Sugo:
Day 1: V2 G4 Luffy, V2 Doffy, Franky, and V2 Whitebeard
Day 2: dupe V2 G4 Luffy (Snakeman, ho!) and V2 Shanks (probably my most wanted legend)
Day 3: Legend Brook
Strawberry still managed to allude me being the only regular RR unit I don't have.

Co-op Mission rewards: Barto, SW Ace, V1 Doffy, and V2 SABO! Sabo was an incredibly lucky pull. I can't recall even seeing anybody post in the reddit thread about getting him. I was so happy to get him just because he's so stupidly good and fits in so many teams.

As it stands now, the only legends I'm missing are Warco, Big Mom, Tesoro, Shiki, Robin, and Nami. It's a strange feeling having such a stacked box right now, especially with the V2 Akainu and V2 Shanks combo. V2 Shanks is just so good and gate keeps so many powerful teams by just being a sub. Really fun experimenting with V2 Sabo as well.

Good to hear the anni sugo worked out pretty well for everyone. Now it's just the wait for the hunt for LRR Bonney and LRR Koala.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Got Jack, only took about ten runs. The run he dropped was weird, money bags on every single stage.

Well, on to Capone I guess

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I breezed through the Garp challenges with Warco up to stage 13... Too many mechanics punish you for stalling too long. I guess I'll have to actually make a team for this stage...

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I actually just finished 13 with a double ColoNeptune team. Got a TON of exp I was not expecting. Thanks random korean youtube video I found! Will work on the next two sometime later, should easily get it done this month, which is nice.

Tried farming Jack but... eh.... lost interest after 10ish runs and no drop. Might go back to it when I get more bored

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone attempted the Big Mom forest yet? It's got some nasty surprises going in blind. Zunesha teams are pretty much a no-go.

mi1es

Nov 7, 2017
How are the manual drops on the Germa Resurrection island?

After collecting the full crew and a dupe Judge, I really want to work towards maxing them. Thing is at this time I don't much care for upgrading any of them besides Judge. Would be running mostly for skill up manuals. Should I just wait for fortnights to come back around or take this chance before it leaves on March 11th and get some books?