• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Another 4 days TM, might become the norm then... The new US friendly starting time isn't helping either. I don't mind the week-end start though. Hopefully we'll get guaranteed birds again.

Not feeling the current list of of boosted units but there's hope the final one will add some older legends. I'll skip this TM sugo as usual, good luck to anyone pulling!

Upgrading Flampe to support level 5 and adding her to Big Mom helped a lot for stage 3 of Raid Capone, the 80% DEF reduction is so clutch!

I like the fact they are releasing more Big Mom units. This new Sakura TM version has a pretty good special aswell. But I won't pull, just a little over a month left before 5th anni, hopefully I'll have 500 gems by then. I wonder what legends they'll throw at us as a final bait before the big one.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Who's ready to farm Shura tonight for that heavily conditioned 1.75x dex attack boost???

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
I had a dream that I started a new account on this game, last night. I pulled some card that was Sengoku on a deck chair, and when he evolved, he evolved into a friend I have in real life and I was like, "wait, what the hell?" Then I woke up.

Hope the grind has become less rough as the game has gone on!

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Oddly enough, none of the units in the TM Prep quest are boosted...I guess they might get added tonight in the final update. Just some FN units and the colo versions of the Boa sisters.

Hoping they add a few more legends to the list as well...I think Big Mom and Brook were still boosted for this one in JPN.

Who's ready to farm Shura tonight for that heavily conditioned 1.75x dex attack boost???

Of the four units who come up in the database when you search 'Shura,' he is arguably the worst.

(and two of those units aren't even Shura)

But yeah, free gems and stuff. Not planning on keeping a copy unless he's boosted for the TM (and if he is, he's gone the second it ends).

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Only Wadatsumi on day 1 out of the new RRs. :/ And don't think I didn't see you splitting Aladdin and Praline into different days, Bandai!

I'm 4/4/3 on new legends for the three days though, so I'm not too broken up about pulling on day 1. Hoping to get lucky and grab Perona or Dracula Ray too.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I had a dream that I started a new account on this game, last night. I pulled some card that was Sengoku on a deck chair, and when he evolved, he evolved into a friend I have in real life and I was like, "wait, what the hell?" Then I woke up.

Hey hope you're doing well. Grinding isn't so bad anymore because you get a lot of free copies and skill ups are frequent.

Treasure Map is still a slog

Only Wadatsumi on day 1 out of the new RRs. :/ And don't think I didn't see you splitting Aladdin and Praline into different days, Bandai!

I'm 4/4/3 on new legends for the three days though, so I'm not too broken up about pulling on day 1. Hoping to get lucky and grab Perona or Dracula Ray too.
Depending on how big the boost is on the second multi(prediction: not much) I think I'll do one to two on part 2

The key will be not falling into the "well the third has a guaranteed legend..." trap like I always do

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Also: now that we have RRs with double special, it's probably worth keeping that in mind when you pull, since those dupes are more valuable. Perospero's been pretty great for Big Mom teams, so I wouldn't mind getting dupes of him.

The key will be not falling into the "well the third has a guaranteed legend..." trap like I always do

I've done that twice on TM Sugos and ended up with Nami and v2 Law (both new) because of it. But I won't push my luck. :P

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I've done that twice on TM Sugos and ended up with Nami and v2 Law (both new) because of it. But I won't push my luck. :P
for me it's always, always "well I've come this far and gotten jack, might as well at least get a legend"

*unboosted Buggy reveals itself as price is right loser horn plays*

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018

A mix of Legend Sengoku and Crocus, that's some PTSD right there!

The grind is pretty bearable nowadays, some would even argue there's not enough stuff to grind. <.< >.>

Surely we'll get the final TM boosted list tonight, this is cutting it a bit close.

You guys are pretty brave pulling so soon after anniversary, that infographic is rough. I'm only missing the V2 Jinbe RR batch and of course the TM boosters. I prefer to wait until I'm missing 4-5 RR batches before pulling, I can't really stomach seeing dupes after dupes. And doing just 3 multis never really feel that satisfying for me, even if I pull all the new shinies.

That being said I might be tempted by Capone batch in 2 weeks, probably going to be a big one.... Need to stay strong for Snakeman...

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Managed to get TM Perona along with the guaranteed Moria, but that was it (other than unevolved PSY Jinbe, who I'd only ever pulled evolved). Not too bad, though I was hoping for Wadatsumi since he was boosted. Should manage a decent multiplier if I can fit Perona, Moria, and some of the 1.35x units on a team (hoping for lots of friend Jinbes).

You guys are pretty brave pulling so soon after anniversary, that infographic is rough. I'm only missing the V2 Jinbe RR batch and of course the TM boosters. I prefer to wait until I'm missing 4-5 RR batches before pulling, I can't really stomach seeing dupes after dupes. And doing just 3 multis never really feel that satisfying for me, even if I pull all the new shinies.

That being said I might be tempted by Capone batch in 2 weeks, probably going to be a big one.... Need to stay strong for Snakeman...

I'm still sticking to my tried and true "Two multis per TM sugo" plan. It gets me one or more of the TM RRs which makes for quicker and easier TMs (which keeps me sane), I generally get one or two of the new batch RRs along the way (though that's gone down since Bandai started spreading them out more), and it lets me still save a chunk of gems per cycle, meaning I can save up for a long distance goal (anniversary before, now Snakeman).

It does suck to pull like 90% dupes though, I honestly have most of the RRs in the game at this point. At least limit break helps there somewhat. But I'd rather get 1-2 new RRs a month as opposed to waiting for an 8-10 unit chunk every six months.

Oct 25, 2017
Did two multis. Got hot garbage. I'm actually kinda insulted over how bad it was. No new units except for the guaranteed Moria and no useful limit break material. Not even going near the guaranteed legend 3rd multi bait. Might do a discount multi tomorrow just because I really want Hatchan. His combo with TM Big Mom is stupidly good.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I'm surprised, the pool of boosted characters for TM is more than decent to me, even Sengoku is boosted, i'll probably use him for once lol

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did my two multis and got what I expected - two dupe legends (WBv1 and LucciV1), 1 new boosted RR (Wadatsumi, who seems niche), and guaranteed Moria. Meh

Boosted list is out and wow, I have 5/10 legends boosted! Weird to see Sengoku+ but I won't complain, lots of FN characters means I'll probably make a team of that. Plus RR Neptune, and 5/10 of the 1.35x boosts are F2P! Should be another bloodbath for rankings.

And the TM Planer is updated. Time to wait on a guide to give me a rough idea of what I'm doing.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
https://lukforce.bitbucket.io/tm-planner/

There's the planner for those who want to use it. Sounds like pulls are meh for the most part, still unsure if I am going to pull for some point boosters.

Did my two multis and got what I expected - two dupe legends (WBv1 and LucciV1), 1 new boosted RR (Wadatsumi, who seems niche), and guaranteed Moria. Meh

Boosted list is out and wow, I have 5/10 legends boosted! Weird to see Sengoku+ but I won't complain, lots of FN characters means I'll probably make a team of that. Plus RR Neptune, and 5/10 of the 1.35x boosts are F2P! Should be another bloodbath for rankings.

And the TM Planer is updated. Time to wait on a guide to give me a rough idea of what I'm doing.

Toadskii has his guide here in video form, always a solid guide imo.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
https://lukforce.bitbucket.io/tm-planner/

There's the planner for those who want to use it. Sounds like pulls are meh for the most part, still unsure if I am going to pull for some point boosters.
The booster list may have been the final nail in my desire to pull this Sugo. There's SO MANY 1.35x f2p point boosters it's nuts. I think this might finally be the one I just aim for 5 million and don't worry about the extra legend dupe.

That said I might still take a discount shot at Warco >_>

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Managed to get TM Perona along with the guaranteed Moria, but that was it (other than unevolved PSY Jinbe, who I'd only ever pulled evolved). Not too bad, though I was hoping for Wadatsumi since he was boosted. Should manage a decent multiplier if I can fit Perona, Moria, and some of the 1.35x units on a team (hoping for lots of friend Jinbes).

I'm still sticking to my tried and true "Two multis per TM sugo" plan. It gets me one or more of the TM RRs which makes for quicker and easier TMs (which keeps me sane), I generally get one or two of the new batch RRs along the way (though that's gone down since Bandai started spreading them out more), and it lets me still save a chunk of gems per cycle, meaning I can save up for a long distance goal (anniversary before, now Snakeman).

It does suck to pull like 90% dupes though, I honestly have most of the RRs in the game at this point. At least limit break helps there somewhat. But I'd rather get 1-2 new RRs a month as opposed to waiting for an 8-10 unit chunk every six months.

Grats on Perona! And yup I get what you mean, having TM RRs sure makes grinding TM easier. The only one I have is Ganfor, from a free pull a few months ago and I've used him in every single TM since then I think. That being said, I generally can afford to grind TM hard enough and I know that with five 2.99x teams (pretty much full F2P/old units) I can reach top 2.5k (or 4k these days) for that 3rd red ticket. With the latest TM boosters/RRs/Legends, I managed to rank within the top 1k, I think 700 something was my highest but it's not enough to enter the top 500 for that 4th red ticket alas. I'd need to grind much harder than I can afford to so in the end, I'm fine sacrificing 5-6 gems from rewards but saving 80 gems from pulling for a guaranteed TM booster.

I honestly don't trust my pull luck at all haha. That's why I wait until the infographics show only units I'm missing or at least 75% of new units to pull for. It helps that overall the game difficulty isn't too harsh and you can handle most things without having to pull for months.

Very pleased with the final boosted list! As you said, didn't expect so many useful older legends to be boosted, it's pretty similar to the JP list with V2 Sabo, V2 Whitebeard and more TM units on top. I own 7 of the older boosted legends, should make teambuilding much easier. V2 Sabo and V1 G4 should make a nice backbone for a Fighter team, V2 Whitebeard and Garp for a Powerhouse team.

And so many F2P units being 1.35x boosters is just amazing to see, I don't recall it ever happening! Hopefully guaranteed birds are in.

I wish TM planner saved your previous teams forever, can't find my TM Boa teams anymore. IIRC I ran a V1 G4 team, a TM Enel team for mini bosses. I think my invasion Boa team was a double TM Shanks team with TM Kizaru, Raid Judge, TM Sabo and something else... It was a lot of DEX characters.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! Love his guides and it's usually what I wait for before I start crafting my teams

Also... it took me FOUR runs to get a Shura drop. What the hell

EDIT: Cashed in the two dupe legends I have for 10k RP, bought Megalo to complete the OPTCdex. #LivingTheDream

I should use my 50k ray points to pick up those units as well but im no collector lol.

The booster list may have been the final nail in my desire to pull this Sugo. There's SO MANY 1.35x f2p point boosters it's nuts. I think this might finally be the one I just aim for 5 million and don't worry about the extra legend dupe.

That said I might still take a discount shot at Warco >_>

Yeah, I think I am going to hang on to my gems until the next sugo, enough boosted units here, hell I am having a tough time trying to use Sanji and Franky 6+! The F2P units fit better than those 2 legends.

Also here are the teams i've got so far: HERE

I am worried I am not going to get enough special ups for Niwatori to use against Boa, my big concern right now.

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Farming turtles to level up my pulls from the Jinbei sugo finally, really smart of me to do this right after super success finished. In any case, getting my exp juuuust right for TM

Also I got one copy of Shura and bounced. Not gonna farm him because I worry my teams would be too powerful with him and it would make the game less fun.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Farming turtles to level up my pulls from the Jinbei sugo finally, really smart of me to do this right after super success finished. In any case, getting my exp juuuust right for TM

Also I got one copy of Shura and bounced. Not gonna farm him because I worry my teams would be too powerful with him and it would make the game less fun.

Screw that, I went all out and maxed Shura out. Finally, after all this time I've unlocked OPTC easy mode. He'll be a perfect addition to my V2 Akainu team.

I screwed up and already ranked up... Need to farm turtles all day tomorrow if I want to get closer to next level. Probably should come up with my TM teams as some point too.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
This is kind of a weird TM...there's a lot of F2P options, as well as characters who kind of feel like they "should" be in several spots (Invasion Sengoku, Legend Brook). Also the oddness of having 6+ Sanji and Franky in place already. At any rate, this is my first shot at teams.

The plan for Vivi is basically: Fight on the map, use Sanji to avoid silence (I'm guessing Sky Walk will do that...right...?), and just KO her with attacks + his special since her HP will be low. I kind of felt like that was my problem area since I didn't have any of the three boosted silence reducers (who are a legend, TM RR, and new RR). Otherwise the team is a point booster dump.

Perona and Sugar shouldn't be problems. I actually like the Rebecca team, she changes all of your orbs to a single type so PSY G4's special will give you matching orbs if it's anything but QCK, and if you have some QCK Fighters on the team you can account for that possibility as well (Bellamy conveniently boosts orbs too). Sadly there aren't a lot of QCK fighters this time around, but it should be fine (I can put FN Bonnie over there if it really makes a difference).

I'll have to see how Judge does as captain for the big money fights. Obviously I'll grab Jinbe whenever he's available, but I figure that won't be on the table all the time.

Couldn't get Legend Big Mom onto a team, sadly. She can do the Perona fight pretty easily but I actually think Ace handles it a little better. I already got her (and Brook and v2 WB) maxed out on mastery points anyway, so it's not too big a deal.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
There are a lot of teams to make, so many f2p boosted that I'm having trouble making teams purely due to too many good units.

Legend Garp coming in clutch here for silence removal, he'll be MVP for sure. And like everyone else, RaidJudge will be my Moria and Boa go-to team

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Actually have my teams ready ahead of time this time, looking forward to a nice orderly Treasure Map

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Alright, made my teams in advance for once. Not really optimized in terms of raw power/synergy probably but I really wanted use V2 WB and V2 Sabo as leads. :)

Not quite happy with my Moria/Boa teams, I might switch to double 6+ Sanji for Boa eventually, we'll see. Raid Judge lead kinda sucks in the higher navigation levels, double Judge doubly so.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really starting to loathe treasure maps. My work schedule is always terrible because I work through weekends and I'm never actually off during TM.

Here are my teams. I'm really hoping using a friend TM Rayleigh doesn't come back to bite me in the ass should he decide to not show up on my friends list.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
No Warco but I got Hatchan and.... Rayleigh! Woo lazy TM incoming
I did a multi and got Ray too! No Hatchan or units from the V2 Jimbe batch because of course not. Team building just got weirder.

Boa DOES NOT mess around. Fucks up the rock right away, as is tradition, and then heads straight for you.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
TM is going well as expected. Teams only struggle when I dont get the CDR buff and have to stall, otherwise they're doing great.

100k was STR Moria, ironically. Not HW, just normal. Shame for that. Already over a million, so this is going to be another high ranking one I'm sure.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Grats to people pulling good boosters!

The first two gold tickets were dupe Mr Tanaka and Speed Jil.

3 million ticket was another dupe, Jinbe, the wrong one that is.

TM is going smoothly so far, I reckon my Boa team will start struggling close to navigation level 30. Glad guaranteed birds have come back, makes farming so much more comfortable with that pemanent 1.5x stat boost.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
First red ticket was a V2 Ray dupe

Which as far as dupes go is a pretty good one I guess

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Dupe Usoland was my 5m ticket. Poor luck with tickets this month but I can't complain with my recent TM rewards pulls overall.

Still cruising at navigation level 25, loving that map layout with 2 stamina refills on the same path, been able to farm without spending a single gem.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Got a 3rd V1 Doffy with that 3M, ticket i went hard this time i kinda feel burnt out of TM, i'm rank 423 but i don't really care about going into New World so i'll probably just try to secure my second legend ticket for now.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
2mil was Wadatsumi, which stinks because of my two TM multipulls, he was the only one of his batch to drop. So... that's fun. I'm not even using him!
3mil got me a dupe Cav. Since his 6+ is a straight upgrade, no reason to keep it around.

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I can say I hit two stamina tiles on the same map now. I just leveled up and was at 176/100 stamina and landed on the first meat and then landed on the 2nd one 3 rolls later. GG game, you got me.

Red tickets were pretty bad. Dupe V1 Sabo and dupe V1 Aokiji. About as good as I expected.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
5 million ticket was... Holy shit! Whitebeard and- oh wait just Whitebeard. Well at least it's version twnope one, whitebeard v1

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
First red was dupe Buggy. Can't even use him for LB'ing since he doesn't have it yet. :/

Teams are still running mostly smoothly. Don't have to target Vivi on the map just yet. Perona, Sugar, and Rebecca teams will probably never run into issues. Boa team is starting to get a bit close though, unless I get a friend Jinbe. Starting to keep them around for that and just going double Judge on the Moria fight.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
5mil was another Garp. Already have two so..... buhbye.

We're getting a ranking event this week. 10 gem reward, but besides that it'll be nice and quiet after the TM is done. I think a new FN next week though, and then maybe a garp challange

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017

We're getting a ranking event this week. 10 gem reward, but besides that it'll be nice and quiet after the TM is done. I think a new FN next week though, and then maybe a garp challange
We do have Katakuri tonight too. I'm debating whether I should farm him before skill up ends but doing what is essentially a new fortnight and TM at the same time sounds like a pain

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
First red was dupe Buggy. Can't even use him for LB'ing since he doesn't have it yet. :/

Teams are still running mostly smoothly. Don't have to target Vivi on the map just yet. Perona, Sugar, and Rebecca teams will probably never run into issues. Boa team is starting to get a bit close though, unless I get a friend Jinbe. Starting to keep them around for that and just going double Judge on the Moria fight.

Yeah I've been doing the same thing : saving my few V2 Jinbe FCs for Boa. And I've switched to bursting her over 3-4 turns, which I can afford to do since I'm running Colo Niwatori and he offers 4 turns of damage reduction and some meat orbs on top. She really does nothing nasty unless you take her down below 20%. Double Raid Judge is plenty enough still for Moria at navigation level 32.

Oh Sanji challenge, I think I used unevolved Lace or V2G4 for that. Since I don't have them on Global, I guess I'll just go sit in the corner and cry.

As Kyou said, Halloween Katakuri FN tonight, something to spend our normal stamina on!
Hopefully they announce new Garp challenge soon yes.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
We do have Katakuri tonight too. I'm debating whether I should farm him before skill up ends but doing what is essentially a new fortnight and TM at the same time sounds like a pain

Oh nice, forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Still farming TM so I can get a third dupe ticket. It's taken a while but I'm finally hitting TM fatigue. As in, in general. When they started I NEVER let my TM stamina or normal stamina stay overflowed except when I slept, and I tried to plan around that. This time? Took me 3 days to get 5mil and I just didn't care about sleeping when I was overflowed on TM stamina. Still at rank 2500 or so and fine with that

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
5m ticket was a dupe Log Luffy.

In retrospect, I prefer the multiple Corazon dupes I was getting over the last few TMs. At least they were good for LB.

Oh nice, forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Still farming TM so I can get a third dupe ticket. It's taken a while but I'm finally hitting TM fatigue. As in, in general. When they started I NEVER let my TM stamina or normal stamina stay overflowed except when I slept, and I tried to plan around that. This time? Took me 3 days to get 5mil and I just didn't care about sleeping when I was overflowed on TM stamina. Still at rank 2500 or so and fine with that

I still enjoy it for the most part (I kind of liked Shanks's TM better than this one, the enemies here are very verbose). Luckily the last few I've been able to play a reasonable amount and still keep in the top 4k without much worry. Ultimately I'd be fine dropping down to just keeping in the New World since the extra red ticket isn't an absolute must-have. I doubt things will ever get so competitive that top 8k would take absurd amounts of time.