• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Finished Katakuri last night with a single stamina bar in less than the 10 runs. Back to TM for me I guess.

Already totally in love with the dream trio of V2 Akainu, V2 Shanks and TM Boa. 2.25x attack and orbs and a 1.75 conditional boost plus full board of orbs on only three characters? Hell yes

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm good for like... one more TM run. Will put me around 10 million points, somewhere in the 2500-2000 range, which is aok for me.

Katakuri runs have been abysmal for skillups so far. Thankfully I've got a good Neptune team so there's EXP at least

Oct 25, 2017
B7AcOkH.gif

Finished rank 613 on nav level 39. I'm really beginning to hate treasure maps. Even at 4 days the grind is too much especially when I'm busy with work. I think all the spring breakers got the better of me this time around. I have no idea how some people make it to absurd nav levels like 125. TM Boa was pretty clean overall, no gems spent saving runs or refilling stamina.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
it's finally over ! I should be around Rank 1000 in Grand Line, i think it's enough to get promoted to New World ? That'll be my first time in that league.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
B7AcOkH.gif

Finished rank 613 on nav level 39. I'm really beginning to hate treasure maps. Even at 4 days the grind is too much especially when I'm busy with work. I think all the spring breakers got the better of me this time around. I have no idea how some people make it to absurd nav levels like 125. TM Boa was pretty clean overall, no gems spent saving runs or refilling stamina.

What the hell, I finished rank 1279 on nav level 41. And I was barely moving ranks with each map completed by the end. FeelsF2PMan

I saw Toadskii doing his runs and he was around 20 million points at the same point compared to my 13 million. Crazy what a difference those TM boosters make.

I think it would really help with farming TM if they just increased the max sailing stamina and got rid of stamina refills on the map. I think if it became slow enough, I would just make 5 million my goal but I usually hit that mark early so it feels like a waste to not spend the stamina when I could be farming LB materials. Question for you, would you rank as high if they didn't give you so much free stamina? I know personally, I would never bother gemming for TM.

it's finally over ! I should be around Rank 1000 in Grand Line, i think it's enough to get promoted to New World ? That'll be my first time in that league.

Yeah I believe it's top 2000 that gets promoted? Welcome to the big league.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats on the promotion guys!

Couldn't keep up with my week-end pace in the last two days so I slipped out of the top 1K. Finished rank 1195 at navigation level 44, which I'm fine with since I didn't have any of the latest TM boosters. Pretty easy TM in the end, my teams were still clearing comfortably. Had to gem once though because of a stupid mistake.

Halloween Katakuri almost maxed out after 10 runs, not bad. I didn't expect that permanent skill up rate increase, I'm actually pretty happy about that, it's one of the most annoying parts of the game for me. Special level is so crucial yet it's locked behind layers of RNG. I get more frustrated farming FNs than anything else because you have to pray each stage that :

- You don't drop that damn turtle or evolver
- You don't drop a bag of berries if you're lucky enough to get a drop from a mob
- You get the right book out of 8 possible ones from that chest
- You get a skill-up with that book

Also great news about Dual Neko/Inu coming soon, a worldwide release it seems. Wonder they are going to be part of JP 5th anniversay in 3-4 weeks or arrive later in July before French anniversary. The two options are pretty different. I reckon Option A will win purely because it's the obvious power route, atk and colour affinity boost, then orb boost the next turn, healing on perfect and remove paralysis despair on switch, that's straightforward and very powerful. Option B is more intriguing and could possibly fill up an important niche, being the first unit to remove unfavourable slot effects, something Bandai have been increasingly using.

In any case, I'm pretty excited about them, a STR and PSY combo would be something new too.

Also wondering why there's no news about TM on Japan yet, going to land very late, I was glad that it didn't happen at the same time as TM on Global but now it's getting pretty close to anniversary too.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't gotten a single Katakuri skillup so I'll be saving them for the next skillup date I guess. *shrug*

Ranked 2223, more than fine for me. 'Nother dupe coming.

Is... this the first time in a while we didn't get a special island for a gem? I'm so used to 3 a day (mail, island, 3 stages) that getting 2 feels weird.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm 1223, having boosters let me just not give a shit and take it easy. It's actually frustrating thinking about how different the vibe of TM is when you have the boosters and when you don't.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
An Easter Sugofest filled with Easter themed characters like Carrot, Tamago and..... others????????

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 1223, having boosters let me just not give a shit and take it easy. It's actually frustrating thinking about how different the vibe of TM is when you have the boosters and when you don't.
Yeah for sure. Not having boosters myself made me just play til my red ticket and bounce.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Turtle changes seem okay, lower defense on them

But Golden Cave I just got 20,000,000 soooo

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Rewards are out

Fuck me I got V1 Rayleigh. My base hope was "at least I'll probably get some limit break material" BUT ALAS

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Overall rank was 2223, so no change there.

Got... Nami! But it's... a dupe. Sorry for those who wanted her.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Overall rank was 2223, so no change there.

Got... Nami! But it's... a dupe. Sorry for those who wanted her.
I'm crying

Beat the Sanji ranking, look at this jank-ass fucking team
qRlhEha.jpg

Fortnight Apoo and Kid. FORTNIGHT APOO AND KID!!! The Rayleigh dupe from this last Treasure Map was also clutch as by using the Polar Tang instead of the Kuja Ship I took enough damage before using his special to activate his 95% damage reduction allowing me to use all the specials I wanted. Barely crossed the finish line but, hey, it worked

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Hey, my dupe unevolved Legend Big Mom came in handy for this one! Nice to actually have a useful unevolved legend for once. Even though people are clearing this with RRs like Yonji and Sanji. :P

WCI Brook is almost more important than anything else though.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
TM Rewards got me V2 Rayleigh, new legend so i'll gladly take it.
That Sanji Ranking though, i gave a few tries but i can't go higher that 10.3M right now, i wonder if an F2P team can go through it.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Got the ranking done easy enough. ShanksV2 friend and a full RR STR team I stole from reddit. Got it on the first try, so yay 10 gems!

Also:

Me: Man, I can't even collect all the TM mail since I am at MAX for some of these LB stuff. Might as well LB a bunch of things
*seconds later*
Uh, where did my 35mil beli go?

At least there's something to do today... beli farming. Literally broke

EDIT: 16mil on the first run. So maybe not an all day thing

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Got the ranking done easy enough. ShanksV2 friend and a full RR STR team I stole from reddit. Got it on the first try, so yay 10 gems!

Also:

Me: Man, I can't even collect all the TM mail since I am at MAX for some of these LB stuff. Might as well LB a bunch of things
*seconds later*
Uh, where did my 35mil beli go?

At least there's something to do today... beli farming. Literally broke

EDIT: 16mil on the first run. So maybe not an all day thing
You can have your 35 mil back in two little runs, don't sweat it

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
TM reward was a dupe Sengoku, yay for free RP I guess? Talking about RP, almost missed out on the Easter bundle in the Ray's shop, good stuff (10 forbidden tomes and some +10 CCs) for 500 points.

Unsurprisingly, option A won the vote for dual Neko/Inu. Should be a pretty broken unit. I wonder what artwork they'll use for them.

kSVObmpl.jpg

Quality event we've got ourselves here.

Good thing Bandai are limiting us to 3 runs per day, protecting the balance of the all important Cola economy.

Also, datamine for TM Weevil is in and... he looks really good!

Yup I like what they've done with him, I was afraid he'd be lacklustre because of his design. I think it's smart that he's the atk boost version of TM WB with some extras on top.

Since Global is deader than dead, been farming Coliseum Moria Super Neo Kai EX and it's definitely much kinder for beginners thanks to the Chopperman missions. I just ran 10 times the 30 stamina version (pretty straightforward) and got 30 extra copies, enough to max him out completely. Hopefully we'll get a similar treatment when he arrives on Global, he's a pretty useful unit.

Haven't tried the Sanji Ranking yet, saw a few V2 Shanks teams on reddit that I should be able to make.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Also just noticed that Easter bundle. Odd that it goes to your mail instead of just to the inventory. It's not much, but it's nice for 500rp and I ain't spending it on anything else.

Since Global is deader than dead, been farming Coliseum Moria Super Neo Kai EX and it's definitely much kinder for beginners thanks to the Chopperman missions. I just ran 10 times the 30 stamina version (pretty straightforward) and got 30 extra copies, enough to max him out completely. Hopefully we'll get a similar treatment when he arrives on Global, he's a pretty useful unit.

Haven't tried the Sanji Ranking yet, saw a few V2 Shanks teams on reddit that I should be able to make.

Luckily I completely ignored Vivi and Katakuri up until now, and I've only done half the Buggy clears, so I've still got stuff to run. :P

It's funny, Rankings certainly count as "content" but in most cases it takes about 10-15 minutes max and you're done with it. Doesn't really keep you occupied.

(not that I'm asking for something like the Pica ranking event, good lord no)

I forget if anything interesting is in this cycle...I don't think we get Raid Arlong this time. Maybe we'll get Whole Cake Story isle? I do expect to finally get Capone forest alongside his legend release.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Finally beat Sanji ranking with a double V2 Shanks, RR Dice, TS Sanji, WCI Brook and RR Neptune. Should have been straightforward but took me over 20 tries because I can't even hit 5 perfects out of 6 taps without Zunesha. -___-

Completed the Chopperman missions for the Mihawk island on JP too but can't be bothered zombying the 0 stamina version since it's leaving tonight already. At least got the free Perona, she'll be useful if I ever pull V2 Mihawk or Zoro!

The final batch of events leading to JP 5th anniversary is ending on the 7th of May so I'm expecting the actual anniversary to be 2nd or 3rd week of May. Finally getting free pulls during next TM sugo, JP should borrow more good ideas from Global. A lot of half stamina events which is actually pretty nice since apparently all raids are returning so it's the perfect opportunity to do some catching up. Also getting 0 stamina story islands for a whole month, should be able to play with infinite stamina during 5th anniversary with the special ship.

More importantly, next update is bringing some gamechanging QOL, a "return to last dungeon played" option!!! Also 100 free box space, not too shabby.

Shame Weevil is out so late, pretty much the last 4 days of April, but it makes sense right before anniversary, they don't want the May TM to land too early and disrupt the celebrations.

Luckily I completely ignored Vivi and Katakuri up until now, and I've only done half the Buggy clears, so I've still got stuff to run. :P

I should have rationned myself too... I guess it's a nice change of pace to log in 5 mins every day to get the 3 daily gems....

It's funny, Rankings certainly count as "content" but in most cases it takes about 10-15 minutes max and you're done with it. Doesn't really keep you occupied.

(not that I'm asking for something like the Pica ranking event, good lord no)

Yeah Rankings probably are the fastest thing to complete in this game, they hardly count.

I forget if anything interesting is in this cycle...I don't think we get Raid Arlong this time. Maybe we'll get Whole Cake Story isle? I do expect to finally get Capone forest alongside his legend release.

IIRC Raid Arlong was released with Legend Carrot. We should be getting the next set of Garp challenges this month unless they decide to delay them again. And Capone launched with a new coliseum, think it was Oven? Magellan? Can't remember now.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
With global in a quiet place right now, I'm cleaning up on LB for coliseum units. INT Diamante, INT Shishilian, STR Kid, and STR Oars JR (EDIT, oars jr is future LB) are there now with tomorrow having AGL Apoo, and DEX Marguerite. I'll never use them but hey, it's something at least.

Agreed at the rankings comment, especially because other people do the work. I literally copied a team and beat the stage in 1 try. Got all rewards and now... nothing

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I've just been doing my three easter runs to get the daily gem and that's it

and looking at the schedule on Reddit...nothing on the horizon either

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Soooo since there's not much else to do right now, I think it's a good opportunity to do some Madam Shirley predictions for OPTC.

With 5th anniversary right around the corner on the Japanese version and the anime finally reaching two pretty exciting new arcs in the form of Reverie and Wano, what does everyone expect or want in the next few weeks/months in terms of new legends release?

I'm not sure everyone is all caught up with the latest manga chapter so I'll just put everything Wano related under spoiler tag. I did expect the anime to have reached Wano by the time 5th anni lands but it might not be the case now since they just had a filler episode yesterday. So we might get a Reverie batch for the anniversary. Or yet another Dressrossa/Paramount War batch because Bandai.

Traditionnally we can expect a new Luffy legend and other Strawhats for anniversary but that's impossible until we reach Wano. I'd love to see a Chopper legend finally, long overdue. They could do something pretty interesting with his different forms but the fact that we're getting a free dual unit Carrot/Chopper is not a good sign for him.

Right now I kinda expect a Reverie batch for 5th anni, specifically a Revolutionnary Army batch because there's so much potential there and some pretty hype units. I think it's too early for Bandai to give us a Dragon legend but the hype would be through the roof if it was him. What is more likely (and that would be my preferred choice) would be a batch with the 4 Revolutionnary army commanders, headlined by a dual legend Sabo/Koala. I think the power couple would be anniversary worthy but I guess they could have a dual legend Dragon/Sabo aswell.

Overall from the Reverie Arc, I could see 3-4 batches :

1) Luffy's fan club/New World Leaders : Vivi (legend please), Shirahoshi, Rebecca, Dr Kureha/Dalton, Mansherry/Leo, Sterry
2) Revolutionnary Army : Sabo/Koala (legend please), Dragon (?), Ivankov, Morley, Karasu, Belo Betty (most OP support), Lindbergh
3) World Government/Marine : Gorosei (legend?), Silhouette Imu (very unlikely), Silhouette Greenbull sipping tea with Fujitora, CP 0 Rob Lucci (V3?) Bodyguard Coby, Helmeppo, Garp

They might also give us Bonney and Kuma from Reverie.

Then in Wano, there are tons of new characters and iconic scenes to pick from. I think Bandai will love milking this arc :

1) Strawhats legends : Dual legend Luffy/Zoro (that was my initial pick for 5th anni since it's one of the earliest scenes in Wano and those 2 are the most popular characters in the manga), V3 Sanji aka Sobamask aka Stealth Black, V3 Zoro (his solo fight on the bridge?), V1 Chopper riding on amnesiac Big Mom

2) Kaido crew : Legend Kaido (obviously THAT moment, dragon form as 5 stars then his 6 stars would be him one-shotting Luffy, probably August release on JP/Global upcoming 5th anni), King (legend ?), Queen, Orochi (legend?), X-Drake, Hawkins, a bunch of weird Zoans

3) Strawhat allies : The Nine Red Scabbards, Komurosaki (legend?), Toko, Law, Inu/Neko

4) Extras : Legend V2 Blackbeard (pretty much guaranteed with his new look), Invisible Shiryu, maybe dual legend prison Kidd/Luffy

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
the time feels right for a 6+ Lucy into the Reverie Sabo

I look forward to the confusing naming arguments

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Alright Amande fortnight in the data download, finally something new to do

"April 30th"

fffffffffffuck

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
JP just updated to version 9.20 and the main menu has finally changed. Looks like... there's a brand new mode!!! There's a message saying "0 battle" when you try click on it but it definitely seems like something pretty big. The icon looks a bit ominous, hard mode? boss gauntlet? co-op? multiplayer? Might be something massive for 5th anni!!!

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
That's a sick Sanji/Zoro art too !
Also do we have the permanent skill up right now with 2x ? I didn't felt that personally...

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
On the Reverie RR predictions: I'm hoping for a Vivi Legend alongside RRs of some of the other royals and people there, since outside of Don Sai most of them don't have second RRs. Would be good opportunities for RRs of Dalton, Kureha, Wapol, and Wapol's wife too. You could get two batches of RRs easy but I don't know who the second legend would be. Maybe Shirahoshi, even if she hasn't done much since Fishman Island. Lucci's another one but I don't think I want to see a non-Luffy v3 yet (even if Sanji and WB have gotten close with their dual units).

(The other idea, though unusual, would be a Charlos legend. It would have to be a very unique ability, definitely more in the Buggy or Usopp category of legend...but I don't know if anyone would be excited about pulling that jerk)

With the Revos, I figure RRs of the new guys plus a legend of Iva makes the most sense, even if Iva had all of five panels in the whole arc.

I think it's too early for Greenbull, Dragon, and especially Imu.

Global's getting Neo versions of Raid Iva and Invasion WB! Neither is particularly good! Hooray for us! :P Happy for new content regardless though, and they'll be nice for TM at least. Iva is almost a decent Nami sub (particularly if you can get other Free Spirits in the crew), but there are already many ways for Nami to get a full board of orbs (Cracker, Colo Lucy, LB DEX Law, TM Sabo) and Iva's not better than any of them.

JPN's new stuff is nice (especially the box sorting options), though we'll have to see how the new mode works out. Of course the absolute best addition is being able to go from the Edit Team menu back to whatever screen you were at (such as the colosseum menu). Like, I'm not even joking there, that's going to be awesome.

Also do we have the permanent skill up right now with 2x ? I didn't felt that personally...

It's supposed to be active now, yeah. I did much better with my feedings than usual (got a 5/5 on Halloween Vivi), so I'm certainly seeing it. I haven't seen anyone measuring or guessing the rate yet, but I suspect it's got to be around 30-35% minimum.

(Now...let's talk about tablets, Bandai)

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
A legend Kuma could also work for Reverie, even though it'd be of him in kind of a sorry state

Neo Young Whitebeard and Iva are exciting purely because I neeeeed content.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Global's Neo Content seems... meh? Both DEX, do we have tough QCK content coming up? The next TM is Law, who's STR, so.... guess not. But as people have said, content is content, and we'll get some gems sto save for the french anni coming up I guess.

JPN's new stuff is interesting. Wonder how the new mode will work. That new sanji/zoro dual unit look great, and I hope they work against each other. Like zoro only boosts slashers or str/dex, while sanji boosts fighters and qck/psy, or something like that. Then their rainbow is a dual boost of rainbow captain goodness.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Good guy Bandai trying to keep Global happy with exclusive content while JP anniversary is looming on the horizon! As everyone said, not the most exciting units but still slight upgrades. Well Neo content IS new content.

That's a sick Sanji/Zoro art too !

That Sanji/Zoro art is pretty amazing yeah, easily Legend quality. I'm actually pretty surprised they went with Sanji/Zoro. Like others I thought it would be a 5+ version of the TM unit but this is a brand new unit. It's as hype as it gets and I totally expect that unit to be one of the best if not the best F2P unit in the game.

And like Lowblood said, the permanent skill up has been activated. I went 1/5 on Colo Sicilian so for me Bandai are lying to us again. :p

On the Reverie RR predictions: I'm hoping for a Vivi Legend alongside RRs of some of the other royals and people there, since outside of Don Sai most of them don't have second RRs. Would be good opportunities for RRs of Dalton, Kureha, Wapol, and Wapol's wife too. You could get two batches of RRs easy but I don't know who the second legend would be. Maybe Shirahoshi, even if she hasn't done much since Fishman Island. Lucci's another one but I don't think I want to see a non-Luffy v3 yet (even if Sanji and WB have gotten close with their dual units).

Yup they could easily make 2 batches of royals. Vivi should be the prime candidate to get a legend version really, she's a proper Strawhat, Bandai need to stop discriminating against East Blue characters. About Lucci, I think his CP-0 version is incredibly popular. I don't like the character so I'd rather have someone else get a 6 star version though.

(The other idea, though unusual, would be a Charlos legend. It would have to be a very unique ability, definitely more in the Buggy or Usopp category of legend...but I don't know if anyone would be excited about pulling that jerk)

I'd be game for that! Maybe a berry farming legend.

With the Revos, I figure RRs of the new guys plus a legend of Iva makes the most sense, even if Iva had all of five panels in the whole arc.

I think it's too early for Greenbull, Dragon, and especially Imu.

Ivankov definitely should have got a legend long ago for Impel Down/Paramout War. I can't see past Sabo again though but it's a bit tricky because his V2 version just got released.

It's too early for the 3 you mentionned for sure, we don't even know what two of them look like yet. I could see Bandai taking a gamble on Dragon though because by the time we get to see Dragon in action in the manga, OPTC servers will probably have been closed down.

JPN's new stuff is nice (especially the box sorting options), though we'll have to see how the new mode works out. Of course the absolute best addition is being able to go from the Edit Team menu back to whatever screen you were at (such as the colosseum menu). Like, I'm not even joking there, that's going to be awesome.

The "return to last dungeon" button totally is a gamechanger yup. Now we just need an option to sell all and feed more than 5 items at once. But let's not get carried away, that's probably for 6th anniversary. The filters are great, anything that reduces the need of checking on an external database is welcome.

A legend Kuma could also work for Reverie, even though it'd be of him in kind of a sorry state

Neo Young Whitebeard and Iva are exciting purely because I neeeeed content.

I'd love Kuma Reverie version, since I dislike the character, it's the artwork he deserves ^^

JPN's new stuff is interesting. Wonder how the new mode will work. That new sanji/zoro dual unit look great, and I hope they work against each other. Like zoro only boosts slashers or str/dex, while sanji boosts fighters and qck/psy, or something like that. Then their rainbow is a dual boost of rainbow captain goodness.

Toadskii has posted an analysis of the new mode. He's missed a few things since he doesn't read Japanese but he points out some interesting details. I'm not sure the date on the tutorial page is a proper date, I don't expect the mode to last 6 months or show up in 6 months, that would be way too long. At first sight it looks like a Raid mode like in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius where you keep beating a boss and it gets harder and harder but you collect tokens that you can exchange for cool rewards.

Except there's a co-op element to this it seems, you can ask for a "friend assist" if you lose (and I'm guessing we'll lose alot). I don't know how the assist will work though, surely it's not live co-op but maybe it sends a mail request of sort and your friends can then try help beat the boss on their own version of the game and the two persons will benefit. I'd be disappointed if it just meant using a friend captain to try beat the content.

Also it's using a different kind of stamina (like in FFBE or FEH), which is key I think for any new game mode. I like the fact you can't replenish it with gems or leveling up, it's probably on a timer, maybe 1 try per hour and you can accumulate up to 10 tries.

In any case, I'm pretty excited about this new Clash thing. We've just said recently that OPTC needed another game mode, something challenging and a bit grindy to fill up the holes between TM related content. And I mentionned my skepticism about the new Support system. I'm glad Bandai is still open to improving the game and learning from more recent gacha games which often offter a plethora of game modes.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
New datamining for JPN. We're getting a raid dual unit Mag/Hanyabal. Seems neat, color affinity booster, switch is meh for poison but gives a matching orb at least. Overall, great for F2P.

And another 50k RP for 1 legend. Only from Sanjiv1 release date onward, should hit around the anniversary

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
New datamining for JPN. We're getting a raid dual unit Mag/Hanyabal. Seems neat, color affinity booster, switch is meh for poison but gives a matching orb at least. Overall, great for F2P.
an int 2x affinity booster that isn't Neo akainu, yes, yessssss

finally the true power of V2 Akainu can be unleashed

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, Maggyabal is awesome, strong unit and a cool duo to highlight (I feel like Magellan has been treated really well in OPTC in general). Hannyabal also follows Cora 6+ and WC Ace's lead in units who shouldn't be able to attack based on their art. :P

Looks like there's yet another Straw Hat focused fortnight coming as well, like the pizza and Halloween parties. At least Usopp isn't the rare spawn again this time. Also I'm completely baffled by the new style of skill books drops in the recent fortnights for JPN. There's so many...I really wanna see drop rates for that stuff.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Farming Shura mostly because I'm curious about the skill up increase

It seems really good??

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Bandai know that JP players are jealous of all that glorious Neo Global-exclusive content so throwing lazy original dual unit and brand new Strawhat FN. I see through you Bandai...

And another 50k RP for 1 legend. Only from Sanjiv1 release date onward, should hit around the anniversary

That evolved artwork is hilarious and a pretty solid unit overall yup, should pair up nicely with V2 Shanks.

Looks like that "spend 10, get 1" deal will be reoccuring every 4 months when there's a big event. I'll probably bite depending on how 5th anni pulls go.... Hopefully we get one for Snakeman/French anni aswell.

an int 2x affinity booster that isn't Neo akainu, yes, yessssss

finally the true power of V2 Akainu can be unleashed

Lies, you know the true power of V2 Akainu can only be unleashed when they finally release a ship that makes perfects easier to hit for INT and STR units.

Yeah, Maggyabal is awesome, strong unit and a cool duo to highlight (I feel like Magellan has been treated really well in OPTC in general). Hannyabal also follows Cora 6+ and WC Ace's lead in units who shouldn't be able to attack based on their art. :P

Looks like there's yet another Straw Hat focused fortnight coming as well, like the pizza and Halloween parties. At least Usopp isn't the rare spawn again this time. Also I'm completely baffled by the new style of skill books drops in the recent fortnights for JPN. There's so many...I really wanna see drop rates for that stuff.

Love these dual units, just give me tons of them, even when they are more niche, they usually have funny artworks and interesting mechanics. Shame the combat screen is a bit cramped, I'd love triple units like Kyou mentionned before but it would turn into a visual mess.

And about the FN skill books drops, last month had 16 skill books (this new one has 15) and I was pretty annoyed at first too, especially since most of them are older skill books that already dropped in previous FNs. BUT the big change is they removed the annoying evolvers/turtles/junk drops so it kinda evens out at the end. From 8 fights per run, I usually got 5-6 books (berry bags still drop and of course the guaranteed 2 FN characters) instead of 2-3 books + a bunch of evolvers/turtles per run with our current Global FN. But yeah it's a lot of RNG still, 6/16 isn't really better than 3/8. Just psychologically it's probably less aggravating to see a lot of books, knowing that they stack and that you won't have to go sell baby turtles and robber penguins. Still I don't understand how Bandai can't just give us 5-6 books per run while keeping the pool of books at 8, it's too much RNG for my liking and I never feel good having to do 40-50 runs per FN .

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Me: I've been playing my JPN account less and less. Maybe it's time to stop soon
JPN: Anyway, here's a Free-pull G4v2

Seriously, this account just gives and gives to me. Everytime I think of stopping I get something neat. It's just a shame it's not my main account by a long run. Back to playing a bit/saving for 5th anni I guess!

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Me: I've been playing my JPN account less and less. Maybe it's time to stop soon
JPN: Anyway, here's a Free-pull G4v2

Seriously, this account just gives and gives to me. Everytime I think of stopping I get something neat. It's just a shame it's not my main account by a long run. Back to playing a bit/saving for 5th anni I guess!
They are handing out free legends? Global has been super excited as of late. /s

I'm just logging in to get my gem and bouncing, sad game.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
They are handing out free legends? Global has been super excited as of late. /s

I'm just logging in to get my gem and bouncing, sad game.

Free sugopulls. I've gotten meh units this was just a surprise red.

Global, I've been farming units I missed, mostly LB colo units. Today's been NeoGarp who was at a 24 or so turn count. Just went 4/4 which felt nice, and doing double runs of a 50stamina helps me get in an out.

I'm.... okay with this week being slow. TMs are a mess of time investment. I wish the FN's were more spread out, like getting Katkuri this week instead of when it started, but whatever. We've got new stuff coming in a week so that'll be nice

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I disagree about the two slow weeks being good, because it's increasingly looking like we're having an early May TM which will lead to like a week or so to do Ivankov/Whitebeard/Colo Oven/New FN

Capone Sugo soon but it looks pretty meh, LRR Usopp banner looks better but who pulls on those

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Free sugopulls. I've gotten meh units this was just a surprise red.

Global, I've been farming units I missed, mostly LB colo units. Today's been NeoGarp who was at a 24 or so turn count. Just went 4/4 which felt nice, and doing double runs of a 50stamina helps me get in an out.

I'm.... okay with this week being slow. TMs are a mess of time investment. I wish the FN's were more spread out, like getting Katkuri this week instead of when it started, but whatever. We've got new stuff coming in a week so that'll be nice

Well, congrats on G4v2. I guess I could max out Neogarp, I thought I had him maxed already, rip. Speaking of next few weeks...

I might pull 2 multis here because the 2nd multi is a guaranteed recommended character, which includes Sabo and Brook.