• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I disagree about the two slow weeks being good, because it's increasingly looking like we're having an early May TM which will lead to like a week or so to do Ivankov/Whitebeard/Colo Oven/New FN

Capone Sugo soon but it looks pretty meh, LRR Usopp banner looks better but who pulls on those

I'd agree one week of downtime is fine. Two, that's bad.

I saw the datamine of the next TM possibly starting May 10th. That's like a week early too. Not sure why they'd rush things, I definitely don't like that at all.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Twice during a stage just now after tapping a character the crew greyed out and no tap timing animation appeared

Hopefully this isn't going to be a thing

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Capone Looks really good and fun to play with the Big Father , i don't know if i'll pull though i don't have enough gems for 2 multis, i'll probably wait for the TM

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Forgot I didn't max out Neo Garp the first time, he's on 22 turns so that's something to spend my stamina on at least. Having the worst luck with the new skill up rate, went 0/5.

Me: I've been playing my JPN account less and less. Maybe it's time to stop soon
JPN: Anyway, here's a Free-pull G4v2

Seriously, this account just gives and gives to me. Everytime I think of stopping I get something neat. It's just a shame it's not my main account by a long run. Back to playing a bit/saving for 5th anni I guess!

Grats!!!! I didn't know you played JP aswell. :o

I'm in the same boat : my JP account is incredibly stacked in terms of legends and RRs while I invest much less time than I do on Global. I have most top 30 legends, got Sanji/Judge on a TM reward pull right after their release, got V2 Kata on his debut sugo, V2 Sabo from a free ticket. I'm pretty much only missing Capone, Carrot, V2 Mihawk and V2 Zoro.

I wish I had a quarter of that luck on Global, I pretty much know I'll never pull V2G4 nor V2 Kata nor anything of note until it's either guaranteed or I'm spending 900 gems.

I'd agree one week of downtime is fine. Two, that's bad.

I saw the datamine of the next TM possibly starting May 10th. That's like a week early too. Not sure why they'd rush things, I definitely don't like that at all.

Ah terrible timing for me, I have a lot of work that week-end, hoped it would be closer to the 17th. We might be getting a new TM every 3 weeks to make up for the one we skipped in January. TM Law is a great unit, makes a lot farming teams work.

Capone Sugo soon but it looks pretty meh, LRR Usopp banner looks better but who pulls on those

I'm quite surprised the Capone sugo doesn't have a 2x legend rate and better step ups, really thought Bandai would turn it into a big "bait". It's a very poor sugo imo, easy skip with Carrot sugo coming up in a month and then Inu/Neko and French anni in July.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Grats!!!! I didn't know you played JP aswell. :o

Thanks! Yeah I play suuuper casually. Rerolled a Luffy/Ace around the last anniversary, then just kept pulling good legends. I mostly do it to check new modes, and get rid of my summoning itch on global. It works alright.

More JPN datamines. Got a new ColoNeptune- DEX variety and striker/powerhouse.

And Global's got the Z batch, confirm he'll be here for the TM, which tracks with JPN. So, that's neat. Shooter meta is here, for those who care. Personally I might do one TM pull, but I'll save for the french anni/snakeman as well, in case we get a guaranteed pull

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I'm definitely doing two pulls on TM Sugo as usual, hopefully I'll pick up some of the Capone batch there (or the Jinbe batch since I had no luck before). I do wonder what we'll get as the guaranteed unit, since Z and pals are subbing in for the usual booster RRs this time. The simplest thing would probably be to guarantee either Ain or Binz as the 11th on the second multi, assuming they're equal boosters. If they wanted to be really nice they could guarantee one on the 1st multi and the other on the 2nd, but I doubt it.

I hope they boost 6+ Blucci during the TM, since he'd probably make for a solid captain for anyone who didn't manage to get Capone or Zephyr. Of course, I'd have to go buy three blue skulls if that were the case since mine is still unevolved. Hopefully Neo WB Invasion will be kind to me on skull drops, once we figure out how that's actually going to work.

(Seriously Bandai, why does he need three blue skulls?)

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Here are my TM Weevil teams. Should work for a while, not quite happy with the Boa team since I can't deal with 4 turns of paralysis but I'm targetting her on the map anyway, tanking 3 hits is pretty trivial, just makes runs a bit slower. Glad I get to use Sanji/Judge as a lead for once. The Weevil team works very well, even with double Smoothie/Oven but finding a lot of TM Marco friend captains surprisingly.

Thanks! Yeah I play suuuper casually. Rerolled a Luffy/Ace around the last anniversary, then just kept pulling good legends. I mostly do it to check new modes, and get rid of my summoning itch on global. It works alright.

More JPN datamines. Got a new ColoNeptune- DEX variety and striker/powerhouse.

And Global's got the Z batch, confirm he'll be here for the TM, which tracks with JPN. So, that's neat. Shooter meta is here, for those who care. Personally I might do one TM pull, but I'll save for the french anni/snakeman as well, in case we get a guaranteed pull

It definitely helps getting rid of the pulling itch and also the frustration from bad luck to play both versions!

I like what they are doing with EX/Neo/Kai units with a FN support unit to unlock, I think farming for a new improved EX unit AND getting support/friendship tokens at the same time makes it worth the effort. EX Colo Neptune is pretty sweet, he can use Colo Kid as a sub now and switching to boosting striker gives more options.

The good thing about shooter meta is you can skip it entirely and not regret it. ^^

I'm definitely doing two pulls on TM Sugo as usual, hopefully I'll pick up some of the Capone batch there (or the Jinbe batch since I had no luck before). I do wonder what we'll get as the guaranteed unit, since Z and pals are subbing in for the usual booster RRs this time. The simplest thing would probably be to guarantee either Ain or Binz as the 11th on the second multi, assuming they're equal boosters. If they wanted to be really nice they could guarantee one on the 1st multi and the other on the 2nd, but I doubt it.

I hope they boost 6+ Blucci during the TM, since he'd probably make for a solid captain for anyone who didn't manage to get Capone or Zephyr. Of course, I'd have to go buy three blue skulls if that were the case since mine is still unevolved. Hopefully Neo WB Invasion will be kind to me on skull drops, once we figure out how that's actually going to work.

(Seriously Bandai, why does he need three blue skulls?)

I think they'll just do a "guaranteed recommended unit on 2nd multi" for Ain and Binz. Good luck with your pulls in any case!

Bandai has completely forgotten 6+ Blucci, he's not even out on JP yet. He got released out of nowhere on Global, months too early, that was quite weird.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a little worried at the state of the game right now with two sugofest batches loaded in but no actual content announced :(

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a little worried at the state of the game right now with two sugofest batches loaded in but no actual content announced :(

This happened in JPN as well. We do have a TM coming earlier, plus new FNs, Forest, Colo oven, and the two neo units. So content is coming!
Free pull on JPN today was... Jinbe V2. Seriously, the luck I'm having there....

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
TM Weevil is going well, still cruising with my teams, just hit 3M at navigation level 23. The red ticket unfortunately was a dupe V2 Sabo.

This happened in JPN as well. We do have a TM coming earlier, plus new FNs, Forest, Colo oven, and the two neo units. So content is coming!
Free pull on JPN today was... Jinbe V2. Seriously, the luck I'm having there....

Wow grats again! Don't use up all your luck before anni! My free pulls have been pretty bad so far, nothing new.

And yeah there will be some content drought at times, especially after the upcoming V2 Kata/Snakeman event. JP was dead for 1-1.5 month afterwards, until Sanji/Judge batch. But at least content is coming tonight on Global with Neo Ivanko and Neo YWB.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I gave a multi on Capone Sugo, ended with Gastino and Legend Robin as new units, i wanted an cerebral captain so i'm served i guess. I just have to do some teambuilding now

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Not pulling but GL to those who do!

If you had told me I'd be clearing NeoIvankov and NeoWB with a WBv2 team, I'd have laughed. But hey, here we are. Pretty safe so far. Zunisha ship, and FujiV1 and TMBM are so units don't get blown away in the invasion stage.

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...59:99,1085:99,2109:99C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

EDIT: Scratch that, goon on stage 2 of invasion could be GREAT barrier or Perfect. Perfect is fine, great is TERRIBLE

Last edited:

saiko

Nov 4, 2017

If you had told me I'd be clearing NeoIvankov and NeoWB with a WBv2 team, I'd have laughed. But hey, here we are. Pretty safe so far. Zunisha ship, and FujiV1 and TMBM are so units don't get blown away in the invasion stage.

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...59:99,1085:99,2109:99C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

EDIT: Scratch that, goon on stage 2 of invasion could be GREAT barrier or Perfect. Perfect is fine, great is TERRIBLE

I just use one wbv2 special to clear if there's a great barrier and stall it back up because fuuuuuck that.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Might actually hit 5M points for the first time on JP. Brutal grind despite having pretty decent points multipliers. Barely in top 10k atm, impressive how dedicated the Japanese playerbase is. o_O

Totally didn't expect Neo YWB to be this challenging! I've tried 4 runs only so far but got destroyed, could only reach stage 4. Guess the community wanted very tough content, this sure fits the bill. Obviously new Legend Capone seems pretty good for this with damage reduction and Big Daddy. I might just try clear it once for the gem and stop there, Neo YWB won't really improve my box. Wouldn't waste almighty manuals on him either.

I gave a multi on Capone Sugo, ended with Gastino and Legend Robin as new units, i wanted an cerebral captain so i'm served i guess. I just have to do some teambuilding now

Congrats! Robin is actually a pretty good Cerebral captain and she shines in a lot of tough content like garp challenges or forests, she was one of the safest leads for the last Challenge 15! She covers a great niche as a sub too.

I've tried running a similar team, just using 6+ Blucci instead of LRR Leo. It works ok on Invankov, kinda need to reroll the pre emptive to make sure Ace or TM Big Mom gets an empty orb. I can't quite beat YWB yet though. Like Ecko said, you have to use V2 WB special on the goon with the Great barrier and stall all over again. My issue is I keep messing up the stall and I end up not having enough HP to survive the death blow on stage 4. There's a very slim margin between stalling enough turns again for stage 5, not take too much damage before clearing stage 4 and still roll good orbs to burst.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Just sort of gem...suicided on the Bege sugo. Used up all my remaining gems for no real reason. Got nothing decent of course, I just felt like using up my stock. Interest real low right now.

Oct 25, 2017
This whole Neo Ivankov and YWB event is pretty absurd. I've gotten 15 Neo YWB copies so far but I'm running a 4 legend shooter team with a friend Capone. It's pretty obvious this was meant to be a legend Capone showcase event but they really don't give you any leeway otherwise unless you can scrap together a less safe V2 WB team. It wouldn't be so bad if Invankov and YWB weren't such mediocre units.

The class restrictions seem kinda dumb too. There are no chopperman mission rewards for each class and you don't even get a gem for clearing all of them so there's really no point in doing them all if you don't have a YWB team for each class (which I'm not sure there is for fighters).

I'm sure Neo Ivankov and Neo YWB will be dumpstered soon anyway after their short-lived stint as point boosters in the next TM.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Ended TM at rank 6802, with 5.2M points at navigation level 36. Got rewarded with a brand new... Sengoku. Well at least I'll have 50k RP to buy the red ticket during anni.

Next TM unit might be a dual unit, exciting times!

This whole Neo Ivankov and YWB event is pretty absurd. I've gotten 15 Neo YWB copies so far but I'm running a 4 legend shooter team with a friend Capone. It's pretty obvious this was meant to be a legend Capone showcase event but they really don't give you any leeway otherwise unless you can scrap together a less safe V2 WB team. It wouldn't be so bad if Invankov and YWB weren't such mediocre units.

The class restrictions seem kinda dumb too. There are no chopperman mission rewards for each class and you don't even get a gem for clearing all of them so there's really no point in doing them all if you don't have a YWB team for each class (which I'm not sure there is for fighters).

I'm sure Neo Ivankov and Neo YWB will be dumpstered soon anyway after their short-lived stint as point boosters in the next TM.

Pretty spot on, feels like a hastily put together "new exclusive" content to showcase Capone. The class restrictions are just there so that you can't really farm Neo YWB without the new Shooter team. That V2 WB alternative is so clunky and orb RNG reliant that they might aswell have had a Slasher version instead of the Powerhouse one.

If we had access to Cerebral or Free Spirit, we'd be able to deal with this combo more easily. The worst part is that the two Neo units are mediocre at best indeed. Such a huge disparity between content difficulty and units usefulness.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't even cleared Ivankov yet. Clunky rehash content, a single fortnight, and a single colosseum between treasure maps has really soured me on the game =\

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I haven't even cleared Ivankov yet. Clunky rehash content, a single fortnight, and a single colosseum between treasure maps has really soured me on the game =\

Awww. You're not alone, I think quite a few players have burned out since 4th anniversary, seen a lot of people complaining about content drought and talking about taking a break. Other metrics (like numbers of youtube or twitch views for Global OPTC content) seem to corroborate. =(

While we're not necessarily getting less content than in previous months, the fortnight/coliseum --> TM cycle gets monotonous after a while, especially right after big events like anni or world clash. Garp challenges can help alleviate that a bit. Obviously for most dedicated players, they only last 3-4 days at most but they are fun to try complete and give nice rewards. Makes it even more puzzling why we haven't got the 2nd set of Garp challenges yet.

This period between Big Mom event and the Snakeman/V2 Kata event definitely was pretty dead/boring on JP aswell. The main hype was about the new Capone and Carrot.
I think Global knows it and are trying to add random new exclusive content. This Neo event was a pretty poorly designed by all accounts and the pacing is all wrong with Colo Oven, new FN, Capone forest all landing a week before the next TM.

Only 2 months left before Snakeman vs Katakuri event, I wasn't a big fan of how it worked but I reckon they'll fix it for Global, just giving tons of free legends to the winning side and almost nothing to the other side while you couldn't pick the teams was bad.

Sulong Carrot should be out in one month, that will make a lot of players happy. Though I admit sugo hype is different from content hype. I reckon they'll drop Neko/Inu shortly after Carrot aswell or possibly during Carrot sugo.

The game will get more content in a few weeks but there will be downtime still after that. It's annoying yeah but at the same time, it's a "good sign" that the playerbase wants more content. There are a lot of gachas out there with plenty more to do but not quite the same interesting gameplay.

Hopefully the new mode and maybe more regular big events will improve the pacing!

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I did another multi on part 2 since i really wanted Capone, ended with Vito, a dupe Neko and Kung Fu Luffy as a new legend. Not a fan of captain abilities around Perfects but he looks interesting as a sub.

Neo Ivankov is so annoying !

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Global has pacing issues for sure. Weeks of nothing then Neo/Colo/FN all at once. smh

Finally feeling comfortable enough to do double stamina for invasion neo wb. It's going well now, had a rough start, so I'll probably finish this off until it leaves, then move to the colo oven, or fn when he's not around. Not like there's a super rush, though TM might be in two weeks. Yikes.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
TM reward was yet another dupe Nami. I don't mind extra RP right now though.

Raid Magellan/Hannyabal is surprisingly easy and not annoying. Tons of teams out there, it's pretty much a TM Smoothie/Oven showcase since most units have resilience buff. Been running a quick and safe double V2 Kuzan team. Love the fact it's half stamina too so despite the lack of Chopperman missions, farming is going pretty fast.

I've stopped farming Neo Ivankov on Global, focused on Colo Oven today. He's actually a pretty useful unit, the damage from his special is non negligible and will come in handy for quite a few TMs. I'm farming on Underground as usual, been fairly lucky with drop rate. I'm using a V2 WB team with V1 Jinbe to deal with Katakuri on stage 4 and Legend Garp for stage 5 special bind. Might work on Chaos too, haven't tried yet.

I did another multi on part 2 since i really wanted Capone, ended with Vito, a dupe Neko and Kung Fu Luffy as a new legend. Not a fan of captain abilities around Perfects but he looks interesting as a sub.

Neo Ivankov is so annoying !

Grats on KFL!!! He's an amazing sub really for Free spirit and Fighters. He's absolutely bonkers on V2 Sabo Fighter teams. He does so much stuff with his special and most of it last 2 turns! Easily top 5 legend subs in the game imo.

Global has pacing issues for sure. Weeks of nothing then Neo/Colo/FN all at once. smh

Finally feeling comfortable enough to do double stamina for invasion neo wb. It's going well now, had a rough start, so I'll probably finish this off until it leaves, then move to the colo oven, or fn when he's not around. Not like there's a super rush, though TM might be in two weeks. Yikes.

What team are you using to farm Neo YWB? The V2 WB one? How do you manage to consistently get to the sweet spot for tanking stage 4 death damage while stalling enough for V2 WB special after using him on stage 2 great barrier goon?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
What team are you using to farm Neo YWB? The V2 WB one? How do you manage to consistently get to the sweet spot for tanking stage 4 death damage while stalling enough for V2 WB special after using him on stage 2 great barrier goon?

Trick I found is as follows:
Stage1: Stall so WB is either 1 or 2 turns away from being done. Stall on one of the muscle guys who have a 2 turn cooldown
Stage2: As soon as it's ready, WB the INT goon. On turn 1 with attacks, KO one girl and if you can, the turtle. Then stall on the girl until WB is about 4 or 3 turns away, and farm orbs during this process.
Stage3: KO the PSY unit and at least 3 DEX goons, 4 if you can. Wait out one turn and ko with bind at 1.
Stage4: Attack as much as possible, then he just shuffles. Attack again with bad orbs, and tank the hit. This is usually enough to get in the sweet spot. WB and move on
Stage5: All specials and win.

All specials for me was LRR Leo, TM BM, FujiV1, Log Ace, and WBv2. So far it's working well

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Trick I found is as follows:
Stage1: Stall so WB is either 1 or 2 turns away from being done. Stall on one of the muscle guys who have a 2 turn cooldown
Stage2: As soon as it's ready, WB the INT goon. On turn 1 with attacks, KO one girl and if you can, the turtle. Then stall on the girl until WB is about 4 or 3 turns away, and farm orbs during this process.
Stage3: KO the PSY unit and at least 3 DEX goons, 4 if you can. Wait out one turn and ko with bind at 1.
Stage4: Attack as much as possible, then he just shuffles. Attack again with bad orbs, and tank the hit. This is usually enough to get in the sweet spot. WB and move on
Stage5: All specials and win.

All specials for me was LRR Leo, TM BM, FujiV1, Log Ace, and WBv2. So far it's working well

Thanks! I'm following a pretty similar routine, just on stage 2 I kill the two girls to avoid having to stall out 10 turns of despair and I stall on the turtle and then I stall a bit on stage 3. My issue is half the time I enter stage 4 with too much HP (so on turn 3 after tanking one hit from YWB, my health is above the treshold to trigger the damage reduction from V2 WB special) and the other half I enter with too few HP so I can't tank the death blow ( need roughly 7K I think). There's a very small window of 2k or 2.5k HP I need to hit, low enough to trigger the damage reduction but high enough to survive. Sometimes the auto-heal screws me over.

Not a huge deal though since he'll come back later with other content, probably will be easier to farm.

Oct 25, 2017
Got 40 Neo Ivankov and Neo YWB off of natural stamina and had 2 red and 6 blue skull drops. The content kinda sucks but I actually enjoy using 6+ Franky and Capone as dual captains. Shooters are stupidly good right now (if you have all the OP legends for them).

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
tried my hand in the last 45 minutes to get a neo iva and whitebeard

got five Ivas but no whitebeards. Last run of WB I beat him but died to his death damage by a thousand. Great, cool, awesome fun content

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Huge mistakes were made. Saw NeoIvankov didnt have a LB and didn't check NeoWB so I fed the copies.... naturally, he does, so now I need 8 more to rainbow him. Goddamnit.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Welp didn't farm enough copies of Neo Ivankov, I stopped running the dungeon after 2 days. Didn't realise the CD was as high as the original version. No big deal though, still got 10 skill ups, should be plenty enough for next TM. I ended up with 3 copies of Neo YWB.

Colo Oven is already maxed out on the other hand, pretty happy about that, I haven't touched the Chaos version yet. He should be pretty good for V2 WB since he desperately needs matching orbs.

Also enjoying all these free extra gems from Chopperman missions, pretty easy to complete them just playing the game. There even is a gem and AAM reward for beating the new Capone forest. Though it's a bit annoying to farm the 5 stamina Capone FM 20 times, so much junk loot to sell.

Been spending a lot more time playing the JP version atm, so much content to farm and everything is half stamina. Kai Coliseum Neptune is just 2 skill ups off max thanks to the free copies!

Just saw the plethoric list of boosted units for next TM and everything seems to point towards a dual unit Shanks/Ben Beckman based on the Paramount War. V2 Boa, V2 Kuzan, V2 Akainu, Garp all are boosted. So there's a chance 5th anni legends will be from Summit War arc again? I don't see who they could release though, we already have Luffy/Ace, running out of ideas really.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Doing these 20 runs of Bege's FN is MISERABLE. Also, I forgot Judge Raid was yesterday. Need two more skillups so that stinks.

5th anni news is coming in for JPN. New Luffy is teased (potentially just free, not necessarily legend) and the dual zoro/sanji unit looks great

Also, looking forward, we've got Raid Z starting the night of the 8th, and Colo Z, all but coming that we're getting TM sugo with Legend Z starting the night of the 8th and TM starting on the night of the 10th. Busy bit of time we have coming up

EDIT: Did the Bege Forest too since there's the extra Chopperman gem for it. Cleared with an Enel+ team, only took a few tries since I messed up stalling on a Capone stage, and resetting for Kid to break Judge's barrier on stage 19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEu6uPXNF9s

Still need to get around to the BM ship.... someday.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I was going to be hyped for 5th anni, but I didn't know I'd be THIS hyped. Breaking down some highlights:

- TONS of dual units, my favorite types of characters. Some legends (another Luffy, sigh), but a BM with zues/prometheus legend, RR dual units, and campaign/raid/colo dual units. So many!
- VETERAN GIFTS! This'll be better for me on global, but if you've done over 50k adventures (not literally,but there's a point system), you get 100 gems and other goodies.
- Free multis coming and free pulls during the sugo
- Extra gems each day just for playing
- The new Kizuna mode

So much to unpack here

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Dual unit batch is hype, I've wanted a full dual batch ever since the reveal of LACE.

Can't wait till we get full batch info.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Now this is an Anniversary. I was going to start a JP account but i wont have time for both. Just gonna stick to global and be jealous for a year until our 5th anni. Dual batch is hype as fuck though. Cant wait!

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Those dual units looks awesome specially looking forward to V2 Big Mom, i wonder in what she switches and what this new boost is about.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, really want to see Bigger Mom's animations. Cool that they seem to be going with a concept similar to what we were brainstorming a few months back. Some cool duo ideas too...which means more combo names...

(I haven't seen anyone suggesting Kakucci. Shame, shame)

I was always surprised that Bandai kind of slow-played dual units, so the gradual ramp-up with Bart/Cav and Sanji/Judge leading to this was pretty cool. I think JPN's still missing Crocodaz and Shanks/Mihawk, though, right? They might get those in the coming weeks.

On my side, I've been busy the past week or so, so I basically ignored the Iva/YWB event since it was unusually hard and the units were weak. Only got a few Ivas and no WB. It'll be back someday. Luckily, I should be able to play more now, just in time for TM.

We're getting those Spring Sanji and Cabbage units that Global skipped ages ago as our boosters for Law, since there wasn't any originally besides Z/A/B. I guess that's one way to do it...we skipped a Mansherry and Marguerite too, so maybe those will pop up eventually...not sure if there's an opening for them though.

As usual, the Capone batch is spread out between the three days, though the entire Jinbe batch isn't boosted at all, which is lame. Guess I'll just hope to pull Ain and Binz. Zephyr is actually guaranteed on nine multis, but good luck having that kind of gem store right now, post-anni and with Snakeman coming up eventually.

We also have a Mystery event coming around the 15th. I can't remember if there was anything special around here for JPN, so maybe it's something new? Oven's on the banner, but I think that's just because his colo is half stamina.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of dual characters... Yet I want all of these new ones. Especially that Big Mom/Homie combination.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
JPN talk first:

So the mode is out in JPN. It's... interesting?

First you get the beginner stages which you can buggy easily. BUT you can only run it once, then you try to run it again and you just auto-win to get rewards. Weird but whatever. You get ONE stamina every TWO hours, max of 10. That part stinks.

You do the basic stages to get items to challange the boss stages. 3 difficulties, and the last one is tough (my casual account can't beat it, but can beat the 1 and 2). Every time you beat it, the boss changes types. I actually like that idea, means you need multiple teams.

Also, if you fail (or if one of your friends fail) you send a snail to them. You can help one friend every 30 min I believe. Not sure how points work for that.

Beating the boss gets you tickets, and the prizes are in pools like other games, most notably for me GBF or Dragalia. Basically you have a set number of prizes that get bigger each pool, and you can reset it once you get the "main" prize, which here is a rainbow chest and usually the character (ZanjiV2) or the LB material.

Overall it's... interesting. Waiting really hurts, it's definitely more casual since I can't see a way to restore stamina with gems.

---
Global wise, lots of stuff. New story mode with annoying mechanics, TM coming in a few days, and random Colo Ryuzma. Went look for a guide and Zeenigami had a team with that INT Slasher Croc and 6* Zoro (not plus because it wasn't released yet), so yeah, it's pretty simple. I'll be doing that first to get at least a copy, the story mode can wait a bit.

Will probably throw a 30-gem in tonight's sugo for some characters, it's BS that the new Zeyphr isn't boosted at all. I didn't pull on
Capone so there's a chance for new character, but honestly trying to G4/Warco/Shanks/Shiki is worth it for me. Fingers crossed I get something good or at least one good booster for the TM

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
TM Planner is updated, I got my teams ready for Law, not pulling this sugo either.

Teams Here

Hoping I can find a few Zephyr friend captains for chopper for more points.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Made my teams as well, but I'll wait to pull tonight before posting. Overally, seems pretty easy. Usopp or Luffy seem to be the ones to hit on the map. Bepo is easy as hell with ColoKid, and the heart pirate duo are easy too.

Ugh, can't seem to get Colo Oven down.

Underground or Chaos? I farmed underground with ColoNeptune and some units, Chaos I don't remember but Nakama Network has a ton of great teams to use

Oct 27, 2017
Made my teams as well, but I'll wait to pull tonight before posting. Overally, seems pretty easy. Usopp or Luffy seem to be the ones to hit on the map. Bepo is easy as hell with ColoKid, and the heart pirate duo are easy too.

Underground or Chaos? I farmed underground with ColoNeptune and some units, Chaos I don't remember but Nakama Network has a ton of great teams to use

Chaos. Last team I tried was the V2 Shanks team with TS Nami, TM Whitebeard, Kalifa and TM Sabo. Can't seem to reliably survive Katakuri since I keep taking a bunch of damage from Daifuku and meat orbs don't seem to want to show up. The times I did get to Oven I accidentally had Reiju instead of Nami (the healing pretty much renders Kalifa useless), and I messed up my tap timing.

I guess I could try switching to Underground for now.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha, yeah that does get annoying.

Chaos. Last team I tried was the V2 Shanks team with TS Nami, TM Whitebeard, Kalifa and TM Sabo. Can't seem to reliably survive Katakuri since I keep taking a bunch of damage from Daifuku and meat orbs don't seem to want to show up. The times I did get to Oven I accidentally had Reiju instead of Nami (the healing pretty much renders Kalifa useless), and I messed up my tap timing.

I guess I could try switching to Underground for now.

That is the exact team I was using. The Kata stage was always a toss up. You either had enough hp or died after his last turn of damage reduction. With some luck and a few gems I was able to max him.