• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Huh, for some reason I thought this was a regular TM, not an invasion one. Oh well.

I should probably get around to farming Oven or something. I'll work on teams after pulls tonight.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
So i pulled 2 multi's for TM sugo because i have none of the boosted units, first multi I got chiffon and goti
2 multi I got 1 new legend which was Z
Also got Binz, sanji and cavandish

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Two multis as usual, actually made out fairly well this time. Got the guaranteed Cavendish, as well as Ain, Binz, Tamago, and Camie as new units. Ain and Binz come at max skill and with sockets, much like Scarlet and Indigo on the Shiki sugo. Sadly mine were both unevolved so no AH sockets.

I now have all the movie RRs, and none of the movie legends. :P

So i pulled 2 multi's for TM sugo because i have none of the boosted units, first multi I got chiffon and goti
2 multi I got 1 new legend which was Z
Also got Binz, sanji and cavandish

Pulling Z is pretty amazing, his rates are absurdly low (probably because they want us to go nine deep for the guarantee). Should make your TM easier.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Did 3 multis on Zephyr Sugo by buying a Challenger Pack, ended with some new units :

-Gotti
-STR Marco
-STR Moria
-QCK Viola
-TM Cavendish as garanteed
-STR Akainu from the free legend pull
And... V2 G4 ?! Well i expected Z since i had the long animation but i'll gladly take it.

GL to anyone who wants to pull on it

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Got Sanji and Cavendish. Hopefully these garbage boys will let me take it easy again

Oct 25, 2017
Did 3 multis and got Cavendish, Sanji, and Binz. Glad I got Binz but the other two seem really difficult to fit into a competent team since they both have pretty useless specials, if only they had gotten the log Vivi and Ace treatment. Not really happy with my pulls but I already have two V2 G4s so saving for Snakeman isn't an issue. Ain seems stupidly rare.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did only one multi since my teams are okay, got 1 new RR - Vito. He's a 1.35x booster this TM so that's alright in my book. I did want to do more for some of those legends but.... I'm fine waiting. Snakeman is coming soon, plus the "mystery" event, whatever that'll be.

JPN wise, the free multi got my Capone! That's awesome, but would have rathered him on my global account!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Hnnnnngggg Bandai dropped megatons for JP 5th anni!!!! Granted, I thought it would be underwhelming but I'll happily eat crows! So much stuff happening there, barely had time to check Global the last few days.

Loads of stuff to discuss about JP, will be a bit messy :

1. The New Kizuna Mode
Been testing it for 2 days now, I wasn't convinced at first but I think it's pretty cool now and with a few tweakings, it's going to be a very good addition. First, I'd like to preface that it's a completely different flow than TM. TM is pure hardcore grind over a very short period of time and if you want to maximise your rewards, you have to play regularly for a very long time. Kizuna Battle is the exact opposite of TM, it's very laid back in its structure, you have to log in once every 10 hours and you can spend your 5 stamina bars/runs automatically in a button press, takes like 10 seconds (you actually don't have to run the super easy stage more than once, you're not even allowed to). That will earn you boss tokens which allows you to challenge Zoro/Sanji properly to get the lottery tickets. These boss tokens stack, you can save a pile of them until you have time to farm your Zoro/Sanji runs, it's highly convenient, very very player friendly.

And the Zoro/Sanji battle itself is very short with alot of teambuilding options. It's a 3 stages dungeon but the first two stages barely count : first stage will always max your specials (which is amazing, you can use any unit you pull, no need for skill up nor sockets in this mode), second stage is some kind of super easy mini boss that allows you to get your V2 Doffy/V2 Kata damage up or hit your 3 perfects for Snakeman orb boost. Obviously the final stage is the proper fight. It's not too hard once you have your teams, you can easily farm the highest difficulty if you have a decent box.

And even if you struggle, you never really lose thanks to the amazing co-op help snail system. It's working really well, after you die, you automatically send a call for help to all your friendlist and anyone can beat the boss for you (and the boss will only have as much HP as they had when you died). The helper will get half the ticket they would normally get for completing it themselves (but they don't have to spend anything to play the fight so it's free tickets when you help really) and you get the FULL amount of tickets once someone beats the stage for you. Just uncertain about the 30 mins CD after helping someone before you can help again but they might tweak that.

With the lottery tickets you amass you can pull from different pools (from 1 to 8, you start at 1, its got the worst rewards but you make your way up once you've got what you want from a specific pool) and overall the rewards are pretty nice. Only 1 gem per pool but you get plenty of lobsters, socket tomes, LB potions and even tablets in the latter pools, on top of extra copies of Zoro/Sanji and Barto. I think the rewards feel right, even generous, for the required amount of playtime and effort.

It's definitely not a world class/TM kind of grind, it won't replace TM down time, it's more of a laid back grind over a long period of time that you can do whenever you want. It seems beginner friendly since there are 3 different difficulties you can farm and also with the help snail system, you'll get your runs done no matter what.

Now, one big downside : to fully limit break your Zoro/Sanji, we need 30 LB orbs and we can only get 5 this time (if you grab all the rainbow chests from the reward pools). So it's probably a very long term project, this event last 10-15 days and it will probably come back every month, with brand new reward pools. So to get Zoro/Sanji at their max potential, it might take 6 months, which is an awful lot of time for a game like OPTC where we've always got our F2P units fully maxed out within a few days. Zoro/Sanji are completely broken with their 2.75x atk boost but it makes more sense if they are meant to be relevant in the meta 6 months from now.

2. 5th anni Dual Unit Sugofest

It's not the Revolutionnary batch I wanted and there's no Sabo/Koala. But a FULL batch of dual units? Yes please, that's as good as it gets! I love the fact they are having iconic duos from multiple arcs. Yes Luffy/Law and Doffy/Trebol are from Dressrossa but Alabasta, Impel Down, Water 7, Marineford, Whole Cake Island are all represented. I'm super hyped for Ivankov/Mr 2! And V2 Big Mom with her homies???? Someone here called it a few weeks ago. These artworks look incredible. I think it's super smart to release this new sugo batch with F2P dual units aswell, TM, Colo, Raid (finally Garp/Goku on JP) and the new free login Carrot/Chobro is actually pretty good for a giveaway unit with their universal 1.75x atk boost. I can't wait to see the sugo units details. It seems like we won't get as many free gems as last year but I should hit 500 or so by the time anniversary hits. Hopefully there will be 30 gems multis since the bait sugo has those.

It's great that they are giving 4 free multipulls on this bait Strawhat sugo, just wished Carrot was boosted aswell. <.<

I wasn't really convinced by the pre anni events but having every single raid return at half stamina AND having triple exp anni ship is actually amazing. Been finally able to max out the tougher raids like Capone and been working on the older raids like Fujitora, V2 Blackbeard since my F2P units suck on JP.

Now this is an Anniversary. I was going to start a JP account but i wont have time for both. Just gonna stick to global and be jealous for a year until our 5th anni. Dual batch is hype as fuck though. Cant wait!

Just saying, it's the perfect time to start a JP account with free gems, 4 free multipulls on the current sugo, extra islands half stamina, 0 stamina story islands and triple exp ship. <.< >.>

<--- need more friends who request help for Kizuna Battle

JPN talk first:

So the mode is out in JPN. It's... interesting?

First you get the beginner stages which you can buggy easily. BUT you can only run it once, then you try to run it again and you just auto-win to get rewards. Weird but whatever. You get ONE stamina every TWO hours, max of 10. That part stinks.

You do the basic stages to get items to challange the boss stages. 3 difficulties, and the last one is tough (my casual account can't beat it, but can beat the 1 and 2). Every time you beat it, the boss changes types. I actually like that idea, means you need multiple teams.

Also, if you fail (or if one of your friends fail) you send a snail to them. You can help one friend every 30 min I believe. Not sure how points work for that.

Not sure I have you in my friendlist on JP but if you can't beat stage 3, I can try beat it for you possibly ^^
I didn't like the 10h cycle at first but then I realised you don't need to use up stamina to fight Zoro/Sanji, you just need the stamina to auto the boss token farming stage. It's definitely a slower and more casual farm though. Feels like we're supposed to complete this over a few months instead of a few days. I do think they'll tweak it though. I hope they change the stamina timer to ONE hour instead of two but allow us to have 10 stamina max (instead of 5). I know for a fact from other games that having a max of 5 stamina with a cooldown of 1h per stamina recharge is not good because it means you're forced to play every 5h to get "maximise" your stamina usage. A 10h cycle is great.

Did only one multi since my teams are okay, got 1 new RR - Vito. He's a 1.35x booster this TM so that's alright in my book. I did want to do more for some of those legends but.... I'm fine waiting. Snakeman is coming soon, plus the "mystery" event, whatever that'll be.

JPN wise, the free multi got my Capone! That's awesome, but would have rathered him on my global account!

Grats on Capone, incredible luck again lol! He's one of my most wanted legends on JP since I own Zephyr and all the shooter subs but it's really Capone who makes them great. I got a dupe legend Robin on my first free multi and a couple new RRs overall but so far nothing special.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
looks like Big Mom V2's "new" type of boost is boosting base attack.

How quickly you forget about Log Brook, BN!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I have you in my friendlist on JP but if you can't beat stage 3, I can try beat it for you possibly ^^
I didn't like the 10h cycle at first but then I realised you don't need to use up stamina to fight Zoro/Sanji, you just need the stamina to auto the boss token farming stage. It's definitely a slower and more casual farm though. Feels like we're supposed to complete this over a few months instead of a few days. I do think they'll tweak it though. I hope they change the stamina timer to ONE hour instead of two but allow us to have 10 stamina max (instead of 5). I know for a fact from other games that having a max of 5 stamina with a cooldown of 1h per stamina recharge is not good because it means you're forced to play every 5h to get "maximise" your stamina usage. A 10h cycle is great.

537 357 980 -- I'm pretty casual but feel free to add me -- same goes for anyone else playing JPN. My legend luck there is unmatched so I try to play fun teams/teams that I don't have on global, so AkainuV2, Brook, and now G4v2.

Of course now I'm trying to clear storymode fast for gems. Have about 300 which is 5 rounds on day 1, hoping for new fun legends!

For the new mode, I am enjoying it more than I thought, but it's still a long grind as you said. We can't even get all the LB materials, which feels wrong, but I guess they really want it to stretch out longer? *shrug*

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
The first leaks are out for new legends Luffy/Law and V2 Big Mom! Is this the smell of powercreep? Oh yes it certainly is.

They sure bumped up the numbers, V2 Big Mom with the highest chain lock at 3.5x and Luffy/Law with the highest universal orb boost of 2.5x, this is a new era.
I like what they've done with V2 Big Mom, she's OP but kinda restrictive teambuilding since she requires one of each colour on her crew and "only" boosts attack by 4x.
Boosting base attack with her special based on the current HP is brand new and exciting (I completely forgot about Log Brook too!)

Luffy/Law on the other hand are very straightforward and very broken imho. A universal 4.5x atk boost captain??? With a HP boost and healing on perfect??? And you give them a 2.5x orb boost and two beneficial orbs on their special? That's very boring but it makes sense, it's probably the one legend everyone will want to use/pull for in the next few months. This character just makes a lot of leads obsolete. This is the nail in the coffin for the health cut/tap timing damage era, Warco and V2 Katakuri have been sidelined hard in the past few content (Kizuna Battle Zoro/Sanji are no exception) but with these numbers we can expect that "no damage taken from specials/tap timing bonus" everywhere.

The details about 5th anni sugo are out and gotta admit, I'm a bit disappointed. It's a 2.5x legend rate, I thought they'd give us 3x rate despite the tiny legend rate buff. The step-ups are pretty boring this year compared to last year, fewer pools. First multi is discounted though which is something very recent on JP. The first guaranteed rated up legend is at multi number 16 on part 1, that's too high. There's a guaranteed dual legend at multi number 10 but if you pull Warco or Lace, you're basically bamboozled because you could have pulled Sanjudge, Baca or the two new legends.

I think the boosted RR pools are very disappointing. They split the V2 Germa batch over 3 days, same for the latest slasher V2 Mihawk/Zoro batch and they are boosting a ton of older RRs. Global did it better with their RR pools, we mostly had full recent batches on specific part and they usually matched the legends you could pull on that part.

I really wanted the V2 Germa kids since I have Sanji/Judge and none of them. I'll probably pull hard on part 1 though because it's by far the best legend pool for me : I'm missing 7/16 (Barto/Cavendish, Carrot, Cracker, V2 Zoro would all be swell aside from the new legends). I'm missing 2/11 on part 2 and 4/11 on part 3 (would mostly want Capone and V2 Mihawk).

537 357 980 -- I'm pretty casual but feel free to add me -- same goes for anyone else playing JPN. My legend luck there is unmatched so I try to play fun teams/teams that I don't have on global, so AkainuV2, Brook, and now G4v2.

Of course now I'm trying to clear storymode fast for gems. Have about 300 which is 5 rounds on day 1, hoping for new fun legends!

For the new mode, I am enjoying it more than I thought, but it's still a long grind as you said. We can't even get all the LB materials, which feels wrong, but I guess they really want it to stretch out longer? *shrug*

Added you! Good luck with storymode farm. I can't get the anniversary website to work so I can't tell how many runs I've done on JP but I wouldn't be surprised if I was below the 3K threshold to get the 15 gems. Not too happy about these veteran rewards. By the time this event arrives on Global, I'm not sure I'd have done 20k runs, let alone 50k. All that wasted stamina and double stamina runs might come back to bite me. I'd hate to miss out on 30/50/100 free gems.

Yeah it's the one downside about Kizuna Battle, OPTC is a game with very short term goals I feel, we're used to getting fully decked new units within a few days of farming, maybe two months at most. Kizuna Battle might last 5-6 months before they change the featured unit. It's a bit jarring to already have the unit and multiple copies but you can't unlock their true potential until 5 months later. It kinda kills the hype. Still loving Zoro/Sanji but it feels off not to be able to use them yet.

Oct 25, 2017
I think these will be my teams. I call it, "Operation Pray for Capone and Zephyr Friends."

LRR Usopp not being a 1.35x booster annoys the shit out of me. LRR Judge is but not Usopp for whatever reason. LRR Usopp does everything you would expect a normal 2x TM point booster to do for the boss. He gets rid of the percent damage reduction, gives you a beneficial orb buff to cancel out the debuff on stage 7, and does a 20% health cut that'll let you fulfill the condition for Binz's 3 turn orb boost that lets you carry the boost into the boss stage. Boosters are pretty much fucked for this TM anyway. GG to the whales with evolved and unevolved Binzs and Ains to go along with their guaranteed Zephyr, I guess.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Woah didn't realise TM started on Global tonight. Need to sort out my teams but it's going to be painful. I don't have Legend Franky which will make leeching of Zephyr/Capone FCs that much harder. Will need to rely on TM Boa lead for Law and Chopper and possibly double TM G4 *shudders*

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, the options for this TM are...not great. They want us to use shooters, due to the CD reduction on Law, Capone + Z batches, LRR Usopp, TM Boa, and a lot of the boosted units...but both of the main bosses are STR, meaning you want QCK shooters, which...is Zephyr. TM Boa should be able to handle it and matches up against the boss mechanics a little, but then you struggle for QCK shooters. Colo Raizo kind of works with Colo Kuma, I guess...

I'm sitting here regretting never leveling Byrnndi World, of all units.

The rest of the bosses are easy, at least, even Usopp. And pulling Ain was lucky, she gets a lot of work, though she doesn't help with dealing damage that much. Also I totally hate using TM Boa as a captain both due to the mechanics of her CA plus that I can never remember how her special works (which is understandable since it's like ten paragraphs long). I might try and see if I can change up my Chopper team at some point, maybe with a Legend Big Mom team. That'll let me save the Z and Capone FCs for Law.

Also Binz is kind of terrible without Legend Z or LRR Usopp. Plus he's a shooter and his attack animation is a sword slash. You suck, Binz.

Oct 25, 2017
Also Binz is kind of terrible without Legend Z or LRR Usopp. Plus he's a shooter and his attack animation is a sword slash. You suck, Binz.
Turns out Binz still sucks even with LRR Usopp. Unfortunately Usopp's HP cut is only 15% not the 20% I thought it was as required by Binz's special. Vito is 20% but I use his special elsewhere. Luckily, my team really doesn't need the orb boost.

The extra ticket pull rewards are nice but as far as I can tell, the pull rates are pretty butt. I'm talking V1 Shanks, Killer, and Genzo tier garbage.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Because of my two pulls, i am killing this TM my Z team has a 13.98 times boost and i currently have 2 million score and sitting within the top 100 of the New world league

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Using Tesoro for Law and Chopper. It's working shockingly well??

They're some jank ass teams but they work. My Chopper team is Tesoro/Tesoro, Booster Cav, Booster Sanji, Halloween Boa, and Halloween Rayleigh

Got all my top boosters and plenty of damage for now

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Teams are working well for me so far. All my gold tickets have been trash but that's expected I guess.

I have about 4 Z friends, but no Capone. Very interesting.

Oct 27, 2017
Not going to pull on the banner, so I won't have any of the RR boosters. Still, I have enough F2P boosters to make 5 whole teams, so I'm sure I can get to 3 mil by the end.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Wait what, Zephyr was guaranteed on the 9th multi on his debut sugo? Missed that, pretty big move. Might explain why I've been able to find Zephyr FCs, won't complain!

TM is going pretty smoothly so far with my poverty teams (2.98x for life!), granted it's one of the easier TMs.

Also earning more tickets from rewards is nice, actually got a new RR Camie from a silver ticket.

The 4th free multi on JP gave me a dupe Buggy. Actually looking forward to pulling tomorrow, will probably do 6 or 9 multis on part 1, depending how it goes. Might save gems to do some multis on part 3.

Yeah, the options for this TM are...not great. They want us to use shooters, due to the CD reduction on Law, Capone + Z batches, LRR Usopp, TM Boa, and a lot of the boosted units...but both of the main bosses are STR, meaning you want QCK shooters, which...is Zephyr. TM Boa should be able to handle it and matches up against the boss mechanics a little, but then you struggle for QCK shooters. Colo Raizo kind of works with Colo Kuma, I guess...

I'm sitting here regretting never leveling Byrnndi World, of all units.

Yeah my shooter team is in a dire state... I somehow maxed out Colo Byrnndi World some time ago it seems. My Colo Gladius on the other hand only has 3 skill ups, which is very problematic, forcing me to tank more against Law. I swear he was rainbowed but I must have never farmed him on Global.

Because of my two pulls, i am killing this TM my Z team has a 13.98 times boost and i currently have 2 million score and sitting within the top 100 of the New world league

Woah grats on Zephyr! Good luck with the rankings, I can't even imagine how much effort it takes to get in the top 100, probably over 100 runs by the end of it!

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
Between the free multi, the discounted multi and the legend email got 6 new legends in JP(V2 G4, V1 Big Mom, V2 Shanks, V1 Law, Carrot and Franky)
Should I super evolve G4 or keep him as is?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I got DESTROYED on anniversary.... It had started so well too, the very generous free legend mail (only legends released since last anni could be pulled) gave me a brand new Barto/Cavendish. Ray shop ticket was dupe Lucy, whatever. Tavern music has been replaced by "We Are", felt pretty pumped up before pulling.

But it went so bad after 6 multis that I decided to go all the way up to 10 multis for the guaranteed dual legend. Had a 50/50 chance to get something new : Luffy/Law, V2 Big Mom or Warco but all I got was a dupe Sanji/Judge.

End results : 10 multis (480 gems spent) ---> 15 legends (6 of them were guaranteed) : 1 new (Kizaru...), 14 dupes. Also most of those dupes are so old, I wished they gave a lot more restricted pools. There are so many legends in the game nowadays and more than half of them are obsolete, a guaranteed red hardly means anything for most players who have been around for a while.

Full breakdown :

1) 1 : new V1 Kizaru
2) 2 : dupe V1 Shanks, dupe V1 Sabo
3) 1 : dupe Franky
4) 3 : dupe Judge, dupe V2 Doffy, dupe Barto/Cavendish
5) 1 : dupe Sengoku
6) 3 : dupe Judge, dupe V1 Fuji, dupe V1 Akainu
7) 1 : dupe V1 Rayleigh
8) 1 : dupe Lucy
9) 1 : dupe Zephyr
10) 2 : dupe V2 Rayleigh, dupe Sanji/Judge

At least I got the entire new batch of RRs but only got Reiju, still missing the 3 other V2 Germa kids.

Between the free multi, the discounted multi and the legend email got 6 new legends in JP(V2 G4, V1 Big Mom, V2 Shanks, V1 Law, Carrot and Franky)
Should I super evolve G4 or keep him as is?

Grats on your new legends! You should super evolve G4, Snakeman is much more practical to use and everyone runs him nowadays, you'll struggle to find a FC V2 G4.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
But arent both versions together pretty nice as captains?
Will think about it and wait until the anniversary ends

Yup they make a good partnership on paper. For me the issue is their "flow" is different. You kinda want to go slower with V2G4, farm up as many meat orbs as possible and switch between the forms, while Snakeman is built for quite faster runs. Snakeman switching to Powerhouse really allows him to piggy ride the huge boost to Powerhouse class too, he'll pair up with V2 Kata, etc.

YESSSSSSS

3 million ticket was a NEW big mom!

Grats, that's an amazing pull! Mine was a dupe V1 Zoro, have to admit, not the best luck today.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
JPN's anniversary was pretty good overall. I didn't get any of the new legends, which I'm obviously bummed about, BUT for 6 multis I still think I got treated pretty well:

- NEW legends: MihawkV2, Judge/Sanji, Barto, BoaV1, Cavendish, SanjiV1
- DUPE legends: Big Mom, Brook, Magellan, Shira, Sengoku, Tesoro, Fuji (RP ticket), SanjiV2 (mail free one)
- NEW RR: Smoker/Tashigi, CP9 duo, Ivan/Mr3, and a handful of other good RRs. Only missing one of the new dual units!

So that's 12 legends in 6 multis, which is crazy. I'll have enough soon for another discount on each new day but... idk, might hold off. Got mostly what I wanted, which was new legends to play around with. Judge/Sanji look fun and MihawkV2 is great to have. Shiki too from that free multi a few days ago

Also, they hit top grossing. That's great to see from this game, especially when Dokkan hits it for anything. 5 years is impressive and I hope we do similarly as well when it hits global

SPEAKING of global, while every single gold ticket was trash, 3mil just got me Kizaru! Not the best, I know, but he's new. And that's rarer than anything! I had 6 books saved and maxed his skill somehow, and already had a yellow skull so he's ready to take on... whatever. He's a decent sub at least. Still need to get 5mil, points are ranking fast I just don't have time

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
And 5M ticket was a dupe Garp of course, the cherry on top.

JPN's anniversary was pretty good overall. I didn't get any of the new legends, which I'm obviously bummed about, BUT for 6 multis I still think I got treated pretty well:

- NEW legends: MihawkV2, Judge/Sanji, Barto, BoaV1, Cavendish, SanjiV1
- DUPE legends: Big Mom, Brook, Magellan, Shira, Sengoku, Tesoro, Fuji (RP ticket), SanjiV2 (mail free one)
- NEW RR: Smoker/Tashigi, CP9 duo, Ivan/Mr3, and a handful of other good RRs. Only missing one of the new dual units!

So that's 12 legends in 6 multis, which is crazy. I'll have enough soon for another discount on each new day but... idk, might hold off. Got mostly what I wanted, which was new legends to play around with. Judge/Sanji look fun and MihawkV2 is great to have. Shiki too from that free multi a few days ago

Grats! That's a pretty good haul for just 6 multis. You had a much higher legend rate. I'm trying to spin it positively but going 10 multis on anni just to get 1 new Kizaru is bit hard to stomach. I guess Barto/Cavendish is new from today too but that was free. It's the first time I'm not pulling at least one of the two new legends on a big event sugo.

I'm trying to farm as many gems as I can, going through the legend book islands. Hopefully will have enough with the freebies to pull 1 discounted multi on parts 2 and 3 when all the parts come back. Sitting on 9120 runs so I'll miss out on 30 gems for 10k runs.

Also, they hit top grossing. That's great to see from this game, especially when Dokkan hits it for anything. 5 years is impressive and I hope we do similarly as well when it hits global

Yeah hopefully we get another 50 gems like last year. ^^
I didn't see that coming, thought the game would fail to top the charts this year. It's great that it's still has a healthy playerbase, hopefully means Bandai will keep working on this game for a long time!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
5mil was Inuarashi

Can't complain but it feels like his rates especially on these tickets is through the roof

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
AHHHHHHHH!
AHHHHHHHH!
AHHHHHHHH!

lEUn753.jpg

AHHHHHHHH!

5mil red coming in HOT! Holy hell!!!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
looks like we're getting an Oda unit

it will either be the strongest unit in the game or weak as a child

Edit: oh shit congrats Mityh, one new legend is nuts much less two MUCH LESS one of them being G4

Also looks like we got another non competitive TM on our hands. Barely dropped over night and am right back with one clear

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Still reeling from my pull. First new legend since the Anniversary, and I can't believe I finally got not just a good legend, but a great freaking one! And as Kyou said, both my tickets were new this time! I honestly don't know what this'll mean for me for Snakeman/KatakuriV2.

I did, however, just mess up since I was going too fast. Took my Sachi/Penguin team to face Law and.... that didn't go well. Dropped some ranks but whatever. It has been slow dropping in points because 5-day TMs suck. Was really hoping it would end today, but no, another day to go...

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Golden Tickets weren't that bad, I got Chiffon & Cracker as new units so i have all the Capone & Big Mom RR batch

Red tickets on the other side were a dupe V1 Lucci & Ace...

Law is so annoying, i messed up several times and left him under 20% HP, i'm trying to get at least top 4000 for another ticket but i hate that TM.
And congrats for V2G4 MITYH

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Barely played since yesterday, just going to coast into sub 4k

This is nice

Yeah, I thought I could go from 1800 to sub-1500, but there's a push that's happening and I'm burnt out. I'm at around 1700 and safe to notdrop below 2000 once I finish the run I'm on, just... done with this. Curious to find out what the "big event" that'll start on reset on the 15th is though.

Finally got Warco from my 5 Mio Red Ticket!

Now I can die in piece

Congrats!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah been slowing down the last 2 days on TM aswell, should end up in top 1.5k which I'm fine with.

5x skill up rate on JP is absolutely bonkers, got plenty of 5/5, at worst 4/5, shame it only lasted 2 days. Took full advantage, used up the silver manuals on new recruits. Maxed out Raid Garp/Goku very fast and also alot of older raids at half stamina. Going back to 2x skill up today was painful...

Hit a wall now on Kizuna Battle at level 40+, Zoro/Sanji have 35M HP and my INT/STR teams are not strong enough. Have to wait for friends help every time now. I can clear the QCK version with Nami and FC Luffy/Law. The last pool of rewards is incredible though, it's raining tablets and you can reset the pool as often as you want. You can even get 1 gold manual, well worth farming. Been able to rainbow new Barto/Cavendish. Much superior farm than TM when it comes to tablets!

I have to say though, aside from new raid Garp/Goku and the new Kizuna mode (which you can't really farm hardcore), this anni is just old content at half stamina. I'm surprised they don't have a meta event of sort, it seems a bit weird, there's no community goal on the website.

Finally got Warco from my 5 Mio Red Ticket!

Now I can die in piece

Wow grats!!! People have pulled incredible stuff this TM!

Yeah, I thought I could go from 1800 to sub-1500, but there's a push that's happening and I'm burnt out. I'm at around 1700 and safe to notdrop below 2000 once I finish the run I'm on, just... done with this. Curious to find out what the "big event" that'll start on reset on the 15th is though.

I didn't know something big was happening tomorrow o.o Must be some Global exclusive, there was nothing of note on JP during this period. It can't be a World Clash though, JP wouldn't be ready with anni sugo atm.

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I'm going to finish around rank 650 on Nav level 44. Feels like a herculean effort to break top 500 anymore with just the point boosters, the newest legend being a near requirement if you don't want it to be a colossal grind. All my red tickets were dupes, V1 Sanji and V2 Boa. Also got a red from my last gold ticket. It was Judge who I already have rainbowed so Ray points I guess?

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
So, uh...Kaido's next. That means Snakeman vs Katakuri, Colo Smoothie, Invasion Linlin, and Support function, assuming we get it all. That's probably related to the mystery event announced tomorrow night.

That also means a delay on Carrot, for those interested in her. Also means we won't have as much time to save up for guaranteed Snakeman, if it works the same way here. Glad I've been saving a bit.

Red tickets were Marco and Brook. Both dupes, but having a second Brook is nice for his eventual 6+, just in case. Better than yet another Usopp or Fujitora.

Ended up phoning this one in with a mid-5000s finish. Didn't have the time I expected this weekend, so I had to make up for it Monday and today. I really don't like TM Boa much. I know having two damage boosts on one character is nice, but she's really specific...had to keep Heracles around as a crutch. Also, midboss Chopper made uncomfortable grunting noises. Also glad to be done with that.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
V2 Katakuri is in a weird spot for me. Like he seems cool and all, but ever since his release it feels like nearly all the content was designed specifically to kneecap him. It's V2 Doffy all over again