• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
My free pull for today was Chiffon, who is new to me, so neat!

I'm ready for the massive guaranteed Snakeman sugo tho, I wanna do my hoard of pulls.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll do three pulls on part 1, at least I'm guaranteed two legends.

Can't wait to evolve my Luffy into Snakeman.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I really depend on infographics for these sugos. Haven't seen on because it hasn't been fully announced.

Now that I Have two G4s I'm not really inclined to pull. BUT for the right legend (warco/lace, maybe katakuriV2) I would pull once, maybe twice.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Shanks/Beckman is hands down the best TM to date on JP : guaranteed bird (for the first time ever) and also there's only one map. A very generous layout with no debuff and either CD or ATK buff. Also there's a short path with a bento and all 4 mini bosses next to each other. Been fairly easy with these teams, I definitely regret not going for the guaranteed anni Perona and Ace though, it was a mistake... 3M red ticket was dupe V1 Boa but I might get the 5M ticket which is guaranteed to be a 2017 or later legend.

I'm surprised they still haven't released the sugo details on Global, pretty weird for such a big one. Free RR today was dupe QCK Senor Pink.

Dont know who I'm going to get for these legends. I have them all, including both forms of Usopps and Laws. Might just do Fuji or Usopp for the support? I don't even need RP

Do you already have a dupe unevolved Enel? That's what I'm picking.A dupe Shirahoshi for RCV Bind down LB would be useful too.

My free pull for today was Chiffon, who is new to me, so neat!

I'm ready for the massive guaranteed Snakeman sugo tho, I wanna do my hoard of pulls.

Grats on Chiffon, great RR! I'm not looking forward to this sugo but I'm ready to do 9 multis to get Snakeman. Feeling a bit burned after Global 4th anni and JP 5th anni. Ideally I pull Snakeman on the first multi of part 1 and I'm pretty much done. I really want to save as many gems as possible for French Anni.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
pleasantly surprised by the boosted list on this sugo for part 1..i epected it to be shit, instead i lack more than half of the RR...legend selection is a bit on the weak side though and i only lack 3

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Well, 5M Ticket on JP was V2 Boa, who is new. Now if Bandai could release her 6+...

Good luck to anyone pulling tonight!!!

The sugo infographics is out :

j75na3aeob031.png

I'm already dead, I'm missing 1/10 of the boosted legends on part 1, the new V2 Katakuri. Going 9 multis deep on that would be a nightmare, can only hope I pull tons of legends off banner. Thanksfully that 2nd multi pool is better with a shot at Capone or V2 Sanji. Meh wish Snakeman was guaranteed on every part, the third part has the best legend pool for me.

Honestly after this snakeman sugo, i will be saving up for 5th anni for global

Yeah honestly it's a pretty good plan considering how big a powercreep the Luffy/Law batch is. It should arrive at the earliest end of October but probably delayed until December like V2G4 was last year. Anything released in between Snakeman and Luffy/Law is good to have but not worth trying hard for : Carrot, Inu/Neko, Barto/Cavendish, Sanji/Judge, Cracker, V2 Zoro/Mihawk.

pleasantly surprised by the boosted list on this sugo for part 1..i epected it to be shit, instead i lack more than half of the RR...legend selection is a bit on the weak side though and i only lack 3

Yeah at least the RR pool on part 1 is pretty good, missing a good third of them. Hoping to get tons of Flampe (her support is amazing for some content) and Mont d'Or whom I use on plenty of different teams on JP. Hatchan is another key RR I'm missing, could do with having him for the Kata vs Luffy blitz even. Dupes to rainbow Smoothie and Daifuku would be sweet aswell.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Missing 4/10, 5/10, and 7/10. So I'll throw a pull at day 3 and hope for BM or Warco. Then as Chris Rysdyk said, New Years is the plan (that's when I think it'll be just like BlindCom said). Plus an occasional TM pull here and there.

Having two G4's in the past month really made me not care much about this. I'd like a warco or franky but honestly my box is in much better shape now

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I have enough gems for one multi on part 1 - hope I can get some of the new RR units.

Been farming Colo Oven on Underground and the drop rate is quite solid - looking forward to use those copies to skill him up tomorrow.

Tomorrow we will be able to chose our free Legends right ? While still excited for Magellan....just saw that I only have 4 skillbooks for him ffs.

PS. Good luck to everyone pulling on this Sugo.
Chopperman missions get you some copies and homies, but that's about it (I'm not seeing any gems for clearing them all). If you just clear both difficulties once you can get the two copies and move on, unless you want some homies. They all have support abilities so it's not a bad idea.

I'm assuming the bosses will use similar strategies during the real event, so I guess you could plan teams, but the difficulty will probably be higher in the event so eh.

(Plus I'm just gonna cram Snakeman, Nami, and Brook onto a team for the boosts anyway)
Oh....this was so obvious that I kinda missed that these units all have support abilities. So yeah thank I did the 10 stamina stages for every character twice to get both copies.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Let's see, missing 2/10, 5/10 and 4/10

will probably do a few pulls on part 2, but might not resist doing two on part 1 for the Katakuri shot

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
I will be pulling on June 1st when part 1 comes again because I want to save a few more jewels and also I get paid the day before as well. Also I have been playing the Japanese optc and the legend rate has been horrible for me. Pulled 6 times on the luffy/law banner and only got 2 legends

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did the three pulls, and got...

Shirahoshi, Corazon, Dupe Magellan, and Legend Capone.

Getting Shira let's me pick someone else from the free legend pool and Capone was the biggest surprise. Overall, not bad.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Did all nine pulls and got
Big Mom
V2 Ray
V2 Shanks
V2 Doflamingo

As new legend units. Bummed that Kata didn't come home.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Couldn't resist and did 2 Pulls, New Units:

V2 Sabo
V2 Jinbei
Legend Garp

Mont'dor
Flampe

And a sweet dupe unevolved Lace for coming dmg.

No regrets

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
shittiest sugo in a while for me..no new legend except for snakeman, only 1/3 of the new batch' rr

meanwhile on my discord server everyone got their kata v2

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to level up raid characters' support skills. Garp, Pica and Barto done so far (Barto still needs some skillups though). Enel's permanent so he can wait.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats to everyone who pulled good stuff!

Wooo dream legend is coming next :

D7dhtbXUIAUOgOx.png

Probably a Reverie batch, about time! Sucks that I just wasted 50 gems on the returning anniversary banner, got a useless dupe Hody.

Did 9 multis on Global, went as good as it could have gone. Only pulled 7 legends (4 of them were guaranteed) but 3 were new : Snakeman, V2 Sanji (on the 2nd multi) and Barto. Also dropped a dupe Nami who might come in handy for restricted content. Got a bunch of new RRs too, multiple copies of the new batch, Chiffon, Hatchan, Capone crew. Overall satisfied with these pulls, was dreading the worst but getting V2 Sanji salvaged it. Now going to wait and see what French Anni looks like but might not be worth pulling just 3-4 multis on that.

Deleted member 19954

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Did 9 multis too.
Not many legend but quite happy with result.
1. V2 Katakuri
2. Snakeman x2. (devolving 1)
3. V2 Shanks
4. Zoro

Dupe: Inu, V2Doffy, Sanji

Saving till L/L.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Congrats to everyone who pulled good stuff!

Wooo dream legend is coming next :

D7dhtbXUIAUOgOx.png

Probably a Reverie batch, about time! Sucks that I just wasted 50 gems on the returning anniversary banner, got a useless dupe Hody.

Did 9 multis on Global, went as good as it could have gone. Only pulled 7 legends (4 of them were guaranteed) but 3 were new : Snakeman, V2 Sanji (on the 2nd multi) and Barto. Also dropped a dupe Nami who might come in handy for restricted content. Got a bunch of new RRs too, multiple copies of the new batch, Chiffon, Hatchan, Capone crew. Overall satisfied with these pulls, was dreading the worst but getting V2 Sanji salvaged it. Now going to wait and see what French Anni looks like but might not be worth pulling just 3-4 multis on that.

Hope Shira gets a 6+

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I hope your pulls were good everyone !

I did 2 multis : My very first poster was a V1 Shanks, my second one was V1 Doffy and V2 Sanji as garanteed so i'm pretty happy about that.
Selling shanks got me my last skull for Snakeman too.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
next treasure map silhouette in Japan shows a man in a tophat and a small bird also wearing a tophat

who could it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oct 25, 2017
next treasure map silhouette in Japan shows a man in a tophat and a small bird also wearing a tophat

Brook fighting off a flock of burgeoise pigeons obviously.

Also,

8Qblkz5l.jpg

Redeemed what would have been a horrible choice to do 6 multis fishing for boosted RR units that I still don't have. Looking at you Hatchan and Strawberry. And it seems every damn team for Smoothie has Montd'or as a sub.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Also,

8Qblkz5l.jpg

Redeemed what would have been a horrible choice to do 6 multis fishing for boosted RR units that I still don't have. Looking at you Hatchan and Strawberry. And it seems every damn team for Smoothie has Montd'or as a sub.
i am farming her with an enel team, all legend team

enel 6+ x2
shirahoshi
marco
garp
magellan

but with your new kata it should be a joke anyway

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I was one of the suspicious people who got v2 Kata in the discord Maju mentioned.

:3 Enjoying Snakeman, been using him to farm Smoothie.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Ah Kizuna Battle is not coming back yet, it shows 7 days now. Hopefully we get it twice per month. TM on Japan was a bloodbath, ended outside of the top 10k and 1 run short of hitting 10M for the extra legend, despite doing 52 runs.

Did 9 multis too.
Not many legend but quite happy with result.
1. V2 Katakuri
2. Snakeman x2. (devolving 1)
3. V2 Shanks
4. Zoro

Dupe: Inu, V2Doffy, Sanji

Saving till L/L.

Also,

8Qblkz5l.jpg

I was one of the suspicious people who got v2 Kata in the discord Maju mentioned.

:3 Enjoying Snakeman, been using him to farm Smoothie.

That's some pretty good luck, congrats guys! Looking forward to leeching off all these V2 Kata with Snakeman =p

Hope Shira gets a 6+

Yeah, though she's one of the very few older legends who doesn't NEED a 6+ yet, she's still incredibly useful as an orb manipulator. I'm a bit worried she might just get some tiny upgrades like Neko did because of how good she still is. I can see her CA being upped a bit, maybe a 2.75x atk multiplier. They could also add some utility to her special, like removing paralysis entirely.

I'm surprised, thought Bandai would save C-POS Lucci for a legend version since he's so popular. It's only fitting that Sabo/Koala will be boosted against him though.

Been farming Smoothie in Underground with Double Colo Neptune, Legend Garp, V2 WB, 6+ Magellan and TM Enel. Super fast with the max special anni ship : pop V2 WB + Colo Neptune then 3 taps on stage 3, Garp + Enel on stage 4 and just Magellan on stage 5 and pass 5 turns. Been incredibly with drop rate, got like 24 copies in 15 runs.

Oct 25, 2017
Today I learned that adult Lapins can bind your ship for 15 turns if you damage them too much. I love V2 Katakuri but I feel like his curse is having to do homework on every enemy unless you really want to run the risk of terrible things happening when you go in blind. I mean, I still beat it but for a minute there I thought I was out of 100 stamina.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Today I learned that adult Lapins can bind your ship for 15 turns if you damage them too much. I love V2 Katakuri but I feel like his curse is having to do homework on every enemy unless you really want to run the risk of terrible things happening when you go in blind. I mean, I still beat it but for a minute there I thought I was out of 100 stamina.

I was having the same issues with V2Kata, a lot of mobs nowadays do nasty shit that normal teams would never experience. I'm glad I got a powerful new legend but he's probably gonna be on the sidelines for content that doesn't have clear in-depth guides.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
JPN, wasted my last 60stones on a day1 and day3 multi. Day1 was nothing, day3 got me CavBarto! So that's neat. No new new legends but got plenty of neat stuff this anniversary, like Sanji/Judge and all the dual characters that werent legends.

Global, nothing exciting. Still waiting on Round3 to do a multi or two. I'm enjoying that free "test your luck" island to do my all-one-color team for 2 tomes without worrying about teambuilding. Also, FYI if you device ever runs out of space and has to redownload stuff, you lose all your saved teams. Found that out the hard way, luckily I didn't really lose anything I couldn't recreate.

Mananged to almost max ColoSmoothie on underground with a buggy team. Will work on Chaos when she comes back this week, but the event might take all my time

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Dang, 5th anniversary isn't over, Revolutionnaries campaign has been announced. Free Reverie Leo, Coliseum Morley and the 3 other commanders as RRs in the Sabo/Koala batch all coming up. Plus very early TM Lucci too (meh). Would be pretty brutal if this new batch was broken too, not even 2 weeks after Luffy/Law batch. Bandai showing no mercy for wallets. Might need to reconsider completely my saving strategy, would need like 900 gems saved for this double sugo. I'm pretty salty that I spent all my gems chasing Luffy/Law (and not getting them) before this very hype Reverie batch....

I was having the same issues with V2Kata, a lot of mobs nowadays do nasty shit that normal teams would never experience. I'm glad I got a powerful new legend but he's probably gonna be on the sidelines for content that doesn't have clear in-depth guides.

The worst part is it depends on the dungeon aswell, sometimes Lapins just bind healing for 99 turns, some other times they don't even do anything. But that's exactly why I soured on V2 Kata on JP, he's just not very practical to use. You have to know very well what stage/foe you can stall on for damage. You really need to plan carefully and do some maths aswell in order not to overstall for his special. Because it's tempting to max out the damage taken but then every single run is excruciatingly long. Ideally you store up just enough damage to kill the bosses otherwise you're wasting a ton of time. He's very powerful and destroys some content but I don't think he's "fun" to play.

JPN, wasted my last 60stones on a day1 and day3 multi. Day1 was nothing, day3 got me CavBarto! So that's neat. No new new legends but got plenty of neat stuff this anniversary, like Sanji/Judge and all the dual characters that werent legends.

Global, nothing exciting. Still waiting on Round3 to do a multi or two. I'm enjoying that free "test your luck" island to do my all-one-color team for 2 tomes without worrying about teambuilding. Also, FYI if you device ever runs out of space and has to redownload stuff, you lose all your saved teams. Found that out the hard way, luckily I didn't really lose anything I couldn't recreate.

Mananged to almost max ColoSmoothie on underground with a buggy team. Will work on Chaos when she comes back this week, but the event might take all my time

Grats on Barto/Cavendish! I'm enjoying them a lot since I got them, they are pretty good and very tanky!

I maxed out Colo Smoothie on Underground too, pretty quick now with the improved skill up rate!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
The worst part is it depends on the dungeon aswell, sometimes Lapins just bind healing for 99 turns, some other times they don't even do anything. But that's exactly why I soured on V2 Kata on JP, he's just not very practical to use. You have to know very well what stage/foe you can stall on for damage. You really need to plan carefully and do some maths aswell in order not to overstall for his special. Because it's tempting to max out the damage taken but then every single run is excruciatingly long. Ideally you store up just enough damage to kill the bosses otherwise you're wasting a ton of time. He's very powerful and destroys some content but I don't think he's "fun" to play.

I believe it's QCK Lapins bind healing for 15, INT Lapins bind ships for 15. But yeah, early ones did nothing, nowadays I just assume they'll bind

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
got Smoothie one from max on Underground. Had a brutal 8 in a row run of getting nothing but cola. I finished off the legend islands for the gems and am now finally, FINALLY! getting to Mother Caramel's FN.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Maxed the support for raid Cracker, Garp & Pica today. not sure what to do next.. maybe one of the book islands? They mostly just give books for super old units tho.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah the droprate kinda sucks, same for that Luffy socket island. I really should work on farming those old raids to max support, just lacking motivation...

I believe it's QCK Lapins bind healing for 15, INT Lapins bind ships for 15. But yeah, early ones did nothing, nowadays I just assume they'll bind

Oh yeah you're right about the colour. It's definitely best to assume the worst nowadays, amazons, punk hazard hazmat guys, centaurs, so many potential annoying effects.

Edit : TM reward came up big!

9kJsqab.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to do two more multis just to take a stab at the guaranteed limited legend pool. Got Gastino, Ain, legend Robin, and Zephyr! Now I just need Daddy Capone to come home and my shooters will be absolutely nutty.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Event starts tonight, right? I haven't even looked into team or what I should be doing. Guess that'll be my tomorrow morning when I wake up.

Farmed a bunch of stuff today, like clearing ColoSmothie chaos level, and starting on the F2P support units, like RaidMihawk. It's not much but it beats running the same FN over and over again.

Congrats on pulls esp that V2 Zoro BlindCom !

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Guys don't forget tonight the live lottery stream is taking place on Twitch, should be 3 hours before update o'clock. Hope we all win 1000 gems! (can't even remember my order)

Decided to do two more multis just to take a stab at the guaranteed limited legend pool. Got Gastino, Ain, legend Robin, and Zephyr! Now I just need Daddy Capone to come home and my shooters will be absolutely nutty.

Grats, pretty good haul! "just need Daddy Capone", it's exactly the position I've been in since his launch on JP. Cue 9 months later, shooter meta has come and gone, hope you'll be more lucky!

Event starts tonight, right? I haven't even looked into team or what I should be doing. Guess that'll be my tomorrow morning when I wake up.

Farmed a bunch of stuff today, like clearing ColoSmothie chaos level, and starting on the F2P support units, like RaidMihawk. It's not much but it beats running the same FN over and over again.

Congrats on pulls esp that V2 Zoro BlindCom !

Thanks! Now I just need to pull his better half ^^;

Yeah I think the Blitz starts tonight, haven't seen any post about what side the community is picking yet, there should be a huge poll on reddit by now really.

It's going to be a pretty different event on Global. Everyone just farmed the 40 stamina version because it was more point efficient and much easier. But they "fixed" it for Global, only 25 points for 40 stamina, 50 points for 60 stamina version so we're pretty much forced to go through the much harder version if we want to compete.

I don't think the easy fast Lucy teams will work for 60 stamina, I'm going to try with this double Snakeman team. It seems to get the job done but the margin for error seems pretty small, not sure it will work either without Zunesha and I'd rather use max special ship.

Also us not having TM Nami will hurt quite a bit, she was amazing for this event, especially for the bonus Flampe stage (that we unlock on the 2nd day for 30 mins, double points iirc and easier than the normal version). She got rid of paralysis, block orbs and gave full board of matching orbs. Will need to bring new RR Streusen and a paralysis remover maybe.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
6+ Dog and Cat added to the log, we'll probably get them before the TM starts. I wonder if they'll give us a free skull like JPN got...granted I have plenty of red and yellows so it doesn't matter to me...

Having all the raids available alongside the special ship and a skill up is amazing, just gotta figure out how many gems I want to spend on refills. Still not convinced V2 Raid Doffy will ever be useful for anything.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I was originally going to do up to 3 multis on round 3 but got the itch today and did two.

Got two new RRs (Gastino and Flambe), and only the guaranteed Legend. However, it was Robin, who was new! I guess that's as good as could be expected. Will probably still do the discounted on round 3 and be done until Carrot, then... maybe new years honestly, not much else coming out that interests me, and I need to start saving up again