• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, found a double enel team that gets 10mil for 10 stamina. Might just farm that until I can find a better one. Sucks for DoffyV2 owners that they changed the stage setup.

EDIT: Found a better team on reddit. SanjiV1+/Judge+ team, does about 25mil on 10 stamina. Save me some runs in the... long run....

I only have access to Luffy's Island, shouldn't we have both of them anyway ?
Nope, just the team you're versuing. It's the same stage either way.

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
God the rates on this sugo are terrible. Katakuri, who is front and center on the banner, has a lower rate than all but the other three newest, unboosted legends.

On the limited third pull you have a -70%- chance of getting an old ass legend(and judge I guess), a combined 30% for the other six decent legends, and a .8% chance of Katakuri.

What a joke

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
TM Lucci is off to a miserable start. Didn't have time to play yesterday so tried the auto sailing thing, turned my 200 stamina into 80k points, better than nothing I guess. Using these wonky teams, don't think I can do better. Have to rely on several supports like Corazon on TM Law to remove 2 turns of paralysis, I'm tanking/stalling half the pre emptives anyway. The layout makes it possible to hit 3 bosses on the map (sometimes at the cost of bento box but whatever). I probably won't reach 3M, might just stop at 1M. I really hope Global boosted list will be much more generous.

Welp, found a double enel team that gets 10mil for 10 stamina. Might just farm that until I can find a better one. Sucks for DoffyV2 owners that they changed the stage setup.

EDIT: Found a better team on reddit. SanjiV1+/Judge+ team, does about 25mil on 10 stamina. Save me some runs in the... long run....

You got me scared for a second but my boy V2 Doffy won't be denied. Getting 65M or so per run with that pretty heavy legend team but it works on the 10 stamina version. Not quite the 99M team but not too shabby either. I did 10 runs and looks like I'm already done, thought the red ticket would be at 1 billion but only need 400m.

6+ V1 Sanji is lowkey great for sure, used him a few times already.

Considering farming the event some more but the gap seems to be growing between both teams. =(

God the rates on this sugo are terrible. Katakuri, who is front and center on the banner, has a lower rate than all but the other three newest, unboosted legends.

On the limited third pull you have a -70%- chance of getting an old ass legend(and judge I guess), a combined 30% for the other six decent legends, and a .8% chance of Katakuri.

What a joke

Based Bandai just protecting the players really before they nerf V2 Kata hard next month. No one can complain if no one has pulled him!

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
SmartSelect_20190613-143840_ONE_PIECE_TREASURE_CRUISE.jpg
Just finished getting 400 million damage, this team made it super easy and didn't cost to much stamina. It deals about 53 million damage for 10 stamina, but it does require you to have tons of v2 Sabo friends. You basically stall on stage 1 until you have 9 turns left on Doffy and you just kill 1 mob per turn to get the maximum boost from Sabo. I think this could go up to +60 million if you have v2 Shanks.

V2 Akainu can also be used instead of Sabo friend's captain but the damage is significantly lower since you'll need a unit that can orb boost + chain lock.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Finished my 400m. Any word on when we get the rewards? Probably after it's finished I guess

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking of hitting 500k just to be safe, but honestly with 100 mil every 40 stamina it's... not that hard. Event was finished in a day then I spent the time doing EXP runs for lack of anything else to do

And Hoe so soon is surprising. As Ekko said, RIP Dutchman, your rest has finally come.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Farewell my dear friend Dutchman, hello my new best friend Hoe! Can't believe it's coming already, quickest turnaround from JP to Global? Not that I'm complaining, been using it non-stop on JP. Hope they give us the next FN with double exp to celebrate.

Rewards for round 3 should be out after June 17 I guess. Gap between both teams is up to 55B now, had a glimmer of hope when it was at 35B yesterday.... Bandai rigging this in favour of Team Luffy -_____-

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I already made my peace with losing out on another red, it's not bad in the grand scheme of things.

Looking forward to Hoe, surprised we're getting it so fast.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I have been trying to save my gems for Carrot but a new ship to replace dutchman might be too good to pass up.

Oct 25, 2017
I already made my peace with losing out on another red, it's not bad in the grand scheme of things.

Looking forward to Hoe, surprised we're getting it so fast.
After serving two faithful and highly successful terms on Team Luffy, they did me dirty and stuck me on Team Katakuri for round 3. We were losing from the get-go and the gap has only widened. Oh well. I will comfort myself with the 5 gems I got from the last round, which is basically as good as getting a red ticket, right?

Also the personal reward distribution is supposed to be at update o'clock on June 17th ALLEGEDLY.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Man I really wish they'd gone with Hoé, Hoeh, Wha or something else

The jokes will be insufferable

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Looks like all the Garp Challenges are coming back on JP with refreshed Chopperman missions. Which reminds me that we still haven't got the 2nd set of challenges on Global? We should have got 3-4 of them by now. Wonder what happened, the community response must have been terrible if they canned it completely. Oh well, who cares about free gems right?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Oh hey, they actually added more rewards

Oh hey, they actually kinda suck. Not sure if I'm even going to bother

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Won't say no to extra rewards, especially since I don't have to do any more runs. Hopefully they add more stuff up to 2 billions, haven't touched the content since the first day.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I want the tablets I guess? It's easy enough to get, more time commitment than stamina.

Still need to beat 60-stamina for that gem on completion. Anyone have a safe team?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
It's that time of the month again! Next TM silhouette looks messy, can kinda see a crowd or buildings in the background. Might be our first Wano unit. Some people are leaning towards Akainu from Marineford (zzzz). The boosted list isn't giving much away, though almost all the legends are dual units which could hint towards a TM dual unit aswell. If it's true, Wano Luffy/Zoro would be a prime candidate but surely they'd save such a hype unit for a sugo.

Finished TM Lucci with 3.9M, barely in the top 10k. Red ticket was a dupe Enel. A few thoughts about that :

- Global ought to change the boosted list, the lack of options to deal with bind and despair (the two oldest debuffs) was shocking. Just the new "raid" Leo and obviously Koala/Sabo and Inu/Neko.

- Hit every single run 3 mini bosses on the map if you want to run F2P teams, can stall most pre-emptives at base damage.

- Luffy/Law can't breeze through every single piece of content it seems. Turns out they are pretty easy to shutdown when the boss slaps you with slot bind, special bind, paralysis, despair.

- I had to rely single-handedly on FC Koala/Sabo (and/or refreshing friend list 100 times to get a random Inu/Neko) to clear Lucci. Pray that you pull them or that your whole friendlist pull them.

- JP community is pissed about this TM, some of the most prominent English-speaking Youtube channels skipped the TM altogether. I think it's because of the very very short gap between Koala/Sabo banner and the Luffy/Law banner. This TM was brutal without Koala/Sabo and Inu/Neko. Most people who went very hard on 5th anni got burned big time since that batch was sidelined hard in this content. The player was seemingly supposed to pull hard on the Revolutionaries batch and the TM batch.

There definitely is a powercreep in content difficulty happening right now, going hand in hand with the recent powercreep in sugo units. Except Luffy/Law might not be all that despite their 4.5x CA because of their lack of built-in utility. If Koala/Sabo and Inu/Neko are still MVPs over Luffy/Law in the next few months, might need to readjust my plans for Global. This might be one of the rare cases where I hope they delay the Revolutionaries batch by a month or two. Like December for Luffy/Law and mid January for Koala/Sabo to give us more time to save.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Only bothered with the 400 million red ticket reward, just wasn't worth the effort for the rest. I won the coin flip and got on Team Luffy this time though, so I'll get an extra red. Looks like a slow week coming up, I'm hoping they schedule an extra run of the Chopper and Ikaros colos. That set plus Smoothie were oddly short compared to normal. Though I guess we'll have Magellan soon.

Managed to get Snakeman rainbowed, and Big Mom is one Provoked ATK short. Will have to figure out who to focus my tablets on next...might do Brook just because I like him. He needs Slot Bind tablets, of course.

There definitely is a powercreep in content difficulty happening right now, going hand in hand with the recent powercreep in sugo units. Except Luffy/Law might not be all that despite their 4.5x CA because of their lack of built-in utility. If Koala/Sabo and Inu/Neko are still MVPs over Luffy/Law in the next few months, might need to readjust my plans for Global. This might be one of the rare cases where I hope they delay the Revolutionaries batch by a month or two. Like December for Luffy/Law and mid January for Koala/Sabo to give us more time to save.

Yeah, dual character sugo was my plan, but waiting one more batch till Revos might not be a bad idea...honestly it'll come down to what kind of sugo they give us, and we're more likely to get an anniversary template/2x legend rate with Luffy/Law, so it'll probably still be that. Might be better to hope we get Revos a month early or something.

As for JPN's next TM silhouette, I'm still banking on at least one more Reverie batch before they breach Wano (still waiting on Vivi!), so I doubt this is a Wano TM. I think an Akainu/Aokiji dual unit like some people have speculated makes the most sense.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
man this character set is some old ass characters

I can't see anyone buying that.

Downtime day today, which is nice. Basically just auto some FNs and move on. Should get rewards tonight (yay team luffy, sorry randoms who weren't there). And a new FN... or is it just the repeat summer stuff? That'd be lame but after these events I'm okay with being casual for a week or so.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah, dual character sugo was my plan, but waiting one more batch till Revos might not be a bad idea...honestly it'll come down to what kind of sugo they give us, and we're more likely to get an anniversary template/2x legend rate with Luffy/Law, so it'll probably still be that. Might be better to hope we get Revos a month early or something.

As for JPN's next TM silhouette, I'm still banking on at least one more Reverie batch before they breach Wano (still waiting on Vivi!), so I doubt this is a Wano TM. I think an Akainu/Aokiji dual unit like some people have speculated makes the most sense.

Yeah true, Luffy/Law sugo will definitely get 2x legend rate and some decent step ups. On JP it was 2.5x legend rate (but it was their anni) and the Revos sugo still had a 2x legend rate two weeks later. I'm not sure Global will be as generous if they release both back to back aswell. Though it would be a good opportunity to have a big Xmas sugo for once. Getting Revos batch before Luffy/Law would be the dream but I don't see that happening.

I did 16 multis on Luffy/Law and 1 multi on Koala/Sabo and originally I planned a similar split for Global but now I'm more leaning towards doing a 50/50 split, all things considered. Kizuna Battle is coming back and they are changing the stages it seems. If Luffy/Law doesn't work anymore and if it can't be cheesed with Magellan/Brook, Koala/Sabo value will rise again.

About next TM, Akainu/Aokiji would work indeed and that would be interesting. We'd get "rivals" pairing in dual units (yes I know Zoro/Sanji) and that would open up brand new options. Wano is lauching July 7 in the anime so they have time to squeeze in another batch, hopefully Reverie yeah. This summer will be definitely Wano and will probably culminate end of August with some big event and our future Global 5th anni legend
Kaido ThunderClap.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
TM Akainu/Aokiji would be pretty hype, also there is still a lot to do with Reverie i was expecting 6+ Shirahoshi or Fujitora at least, maybe V2 Kizaru ( a good one ! )

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Oh didn't realise we're getting the final batch of LB. If V1 Rayleigh is boosted for TM Nami, he's well worth limit breaking. IIRC I used him as lead with FC Carrot to clear Nami.

Ranking reward on JP was dupe V2 Shanks but I'll take it, I didn't have an unevolved version.

I can't see anyone buying that.

Downtime day today, which is nice. Basically just auto some FNs and move on. Should get rewards tonight (yay team luffy, sorry randoms who weren't there). And a new FN... or is it just the repeat summer stuff? That'd be lame but after these events I'm okay with being casual for a week or so.

We're getting the FNs voted by the community at half stamina right? So pretty much just Summer ones. I guess that's something to do with the new ship.

TM Akainu/Aokiji would be pretty hype, also there is still a lot to do with Reverie i was expecting 6+ Shirahoshi or Fujitora at least, maybe V2 Kizaru ( a good one ! )

Yeah I'm hoping for 1 or 2 more Reverie batches but now to think of it, there might not be enough time to release one before Wano starts. They can still come back to it later anyway. And Kizaru is in dire need of a good version in this game, he's got so many units (legend, TM, LRR, RR) but they all are incredibly niche/lacklustre.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
"Big Eater Jewelry Bonney - 0.006%"

Come the fuck on Bandai

edit: Legend Jack added to Global. 3x Attack and 2x Exp captain

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
edit: Legend Jack added to Global. 3x Attack and 2x Exp captain

LOL, as soon as we get Neptune's whale we have to kick him to the curb.

I was actually out of legends to put CC on, so I'd moved onto useful RRs, and I remember deciding to CC Neptune since he's always useful and I figured if he got replaced we'd have six months to wait for it to get to Global. Wasn't expecting a simultaneous legend. Of course, I doubt I'll pull him any time soon.

Oct 25, 2017
No new FN is a bit disappointing. I've gotten into the habit of not playing when there's nothing for me to farm whereas before I would always make sure I was 100% stamina efficient. The half stamina wedding FN is pretty good though. It shits out cotton candy pretty liberally so there's that.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Hottori/Kotorri, Usopp Kids, Haruta, Fossq, and Legend Hody were my 4* pulls
V2 Law was the legend

Meh

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Dupe RRs and dupe JinbeV1 and Croc. Nothing spectacular at all but whatever.

Legend Jack is coming? Better not be a replacement for carrot.

Also I got my Hoe (ship). Rest Dutchman, your watch has ended

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
6+ Psy Boa on Japan: She's a sidegrade rainbow captain that boosts affinity by 2x for FS

aaaaand

6+ Nami: She's a straight upgrade and most importantly IS WEARING CLOTHESSSSSSS!!!!

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
So many news on both versions today!

Red ticket was yet another dupe V1 Zoro, the RRs were terrible aswell, sent everyone straight to the slave shop.

Got my Hoe, Buggy duplicated a friendship of token and a silver homie, not the best but could have been worse I guess. Already maxed the ship out, felt good to use some Cola.

On JP Kizuna Battle is back and as expected/feared, Bandai tweaked a few things. Can't get extra tokens with Buggy anymore (but that felt more like a bug), Brook/Magellan cheese doesn't work anymore and they reduced the number of tablets we can get/farm. All expected really, not sure why so many people are whining. Also the stages are much harder and seems like two of them require Koala/Sabo. Bandai is dropping that "turn type orbs into non matching" debuff in every single piece content now and makes sure you can't bypass it with specials like Snakeman's. Koala/Sabo being the only unit to remove that just makes them essential.

Now onto the fun stuff.... Global first Legend Jack??!! First double exp captain?! That sure came out of nowhere. I think it's great timing with the release of Hoe. I like the design of that unit, his special can be pretty useful but I wish it was a Reverie legend Neptune instead. Always thought Neptune deserved legend status and boosting exp was his whole exclusive schtick. Though giving a legend Jack after Inu/Neko and before Carrot makes sense. Also right before Wano.

6+ Psy Boa on Japan: She's a sidegrade rainbow captain that boosts affinity by 2x for FS

aaaaand

6+ Nami: She's a straight upgrade and most importantly IS WEARING CLOTHESSSSSSS!!!!

I'll never super evolve my Nami!!!!!!!!!!!!! #ArtisticFreedom #NotMyNavigator

More seriously, Nami is a straight upgrade, still just a DEX captain but it's nice that she's getting some extra utility on her special. Paralysis is so prevalent lately, that's good to have.

I think it's pretty smart what they've done with Boa. For me she's a straight upgrade too purely because V2 Boa was pretty outdated. They gave up on making her relevant for Shooters (Capone, V2 Sabo and Zephyr are all they need) and instead are allowing her to be piggyback ride the Free Spirit revival. She can leech off Koala/Sabo (just need to make sure not to swap them the turn we use her special). At least she might see some play again.

Looks like they come with their own skull islands, been a while.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Happy with Nami+clothes, she seems good to have. ANd a sidegrade is always a nice reason to have kept the dupe, so hey, winners all around.

Apparently TM Nami was datamined in Global, getting her around July 6th or 7th, which lines up with recent ones. Also means Carrot should be coming near the end of the month. And Jack seems to be the KFL/Garp variety of random global-first legends who are neat but not gamebreaking. Apparently based on math on reddit, double neptune + hoe ship= more than double neptune + anni ship.

That's nuts.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly kinda surprised Jack isn't guaranteed on the fifth multi or something

Seems like he's the exact type of unit they'd do that with

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Hope Jack ends up as common as KFL/Garp, I've pulled plenty of dupes of those 2 since their launch.

Carrot probably is coming in a week followed by TM Nami sugo. That leaves Barto/Cavendish in July so maybe French Anni early August this year? Can't see them headline French Anni over Sanji/Judge (even though they are better imo).

Shame there's no FN at half stamina as others said, really wanted to put Hoe to good use but can't be bothered farming these old FNs. My stamina bar has been pretty much untouched on Global for a week now. =(

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I have farmed nobody from the Chaos Colosseum, who's the priority between those 5 ? I was thinking about Kidd or Opera

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently I have all these 1/2 stamina FNs maxed except Nami, so there's something to do at least. But I echo BlindCom with no new FN. Seems like we've been slowing down with them and I don't know why

I have farmed nobody from the Chaos Colosseum, who's the priority between those 5 ? I was thinking about Kidd or Opera

Definitely get Kidd, he's amazing. Opera is good but niche, haven't used him since the TM he debuted for